PS Now is 3 X more successful than Xbox Game pass.

Zappat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#251 Zappat
Member since 2018 • 1592 Posts
@Antwan3K said:

@zappat: the original argument was correct and that's all I commented on.. You had the option to do the same but you didn't..

No, because I wasn't commenting on the original argument I was commenting on what I quoted from Pedro which was the incorrect argument. Learn to read, dude.

Antwan3K

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#252  Edited By Antwan3K
Member since 2005 • 8063 Posts

@zappat: so according to that logic, Xbox Game Pass objectively has the more criticality acclaimed, commercially successful, and most socially active current-gen games in comparison to PS Now.. Beyond that, Xbox One objectively has the better b/c solution..

Correct?..

Antwan3K

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#253  Edited By Antwan3K

@zappat: apparently you're the one who needs to learn how to read if you wage an argument for two pages without realizing the original statement the argument is based on was 100% correct..

Zappat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#254 Zappat
@Antwan3K said:

@zappat: so according to that logic, Xbox Game Pass objectively has the more criticality acclaimed, commercially successful, and most socially active current-gen games in comparison to PS Now.. Beyond that, Xbox One objectively has the better b/c solution..

Correct?..

I don't know, does it? Have you a list of all current games for both systems, their scores, how much they sold and how many users are playing them? If I don't have that info about both services I can't objectively claim anything.

Zappat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#255 Zappat
@Antwan3K said:

@zappat: apparently you're the one who needs to learn how to read if you wage an argument for two pages without realizing the original statement the argument is based on was 100% correct..

For the 100th time, I wasn't arguing against the original argument but the second incorrect one. Come on dude, this is not rocket science... is it really so difficult for you to understand such a simple thing?

Antwan3K

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#256  Edited By Antwan3K

@zappat: it's the objective truth and the information is readily available.. If YOU disagree, it's on YOU to prove otherwise.. Claiming ignorance is just a weak and lazy cop-out.. And until YOU prove otherwise, I'll take that as you admitting as much..

Thanks for playing..

Zappat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#257 Zappat

@Antwan3K: "it's the objective truth and the information is readily available.. If YOU disagree, it's on YOU to prove otherwise.."

Where? I guess then you can link me to it. The one making the claim is the one responsible to provide the information not the one challenging it. That's Debating 101, but I guess I'm not surprised that you fail to know even that basic axiom of any debate since a parrot has more debating skills.

Antwan3K

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#258 Antwan3K

@zappat: again, you're not fooling anyone but yourself.. Apparently you read every comment in this thread EXCEPT for the one related to original argument you spent 2 pages debating..

sure bud.. sure..

Avatar image for deactivated-5c203f71675ff
deactivated-5c203f71675ff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#259 deactivated-5c203f71675ff
Member since 2018 • 231 Posts

Amazing, I didn't know ps now was so successful, congrats to Sony and shame on Xbox, they can't win even on what they claim they're better, the services.

Zappat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#260 Zappat
@Antwan3K said:

@zappat: again, you're not fooling anyone but yourself.. Apparently you read every comment in this thread EXCEPT for the one related to original argument you spent 2 pages debating..

sure bud.. sure..

I quoted Pedro's comment because it was incorrect, I never made any claim over the original argument until now. Again, I was challenging that comment and the incorrect assertion not the entire thread. That's how people debate. You really should take a basic debating class somewhere.

Zappat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#261 Zappat
@mariah_eater said:

Amazing, I didn't know ps now was so successful, congrats to Sony and shame on Xbox, they can't win even on what they claim they're better, the services.

They claim they are better but not necessarily so, lemmings just repeat such things endlessly to convince themselves but with a little scrutiny their arguments fall apart easily. PSNow has some advantages over GP that can make it better in the eyes of others, it is readily available on PC and it has a much bigger selection and variety of games. Those two things provide an added value that is not on GP.

Antwan3K

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#262  Edited By Antwan3K

@zappat: when I first started this discussion, pages ago, I named several Game Pass games released just with these last few months.. Heck, I've named even more games in this thread since.. Go back and look.

I challenge you to name PS4 games available on PS Now that rival those games critically, commercially, and socially..

YOU surely know whats available on PS Now right?.. Well, "put up or shut up"..

We'll wait (again, since you dodged this exact same question already in this same thread)

Zappat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#263 Zappat
@Antwan3K said:

@zappat: when I first started this discussion, pages ago, I named several Game Pass games released just with these last few months.. Heck, I've named even more games in this thread since.. Go back and look.

I challenge you to name PS4 games available on PS Now that rival those games critically, commercially, and socially..

YOU surely know whats available on PS Now right?.. Well, "put up or shut up"..

We'll wait (again, since you dodged this exact same question already in this same thread)

Well copy paste them here with the required information like scores and sales, don't make me work to support your lazy ass. That's your job.

Antwan3K

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#264 Antwan3K

@zappat: people debate by attacking one portion of a discussion without the complete entirety of the context?.. And then continue to argue that one point for two pages without knowing that their argument is based on the wrong side of a 100% correct statement?..

The college debate team captain, you are not..

Antwan3K

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#265  Edited By Antwan3K

@zappat: https://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2018-12-10-xbox-game-pass-games-list-price

Anything more than this and you're obviously just conceding..

Zappat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#266 Zappat
@Antwan3K said:

@zappat: people debate by attacking one portion of a discussion without the complete entirety of the context?.. And then continue to argue that one point for two pages without knowing that their argument is based on the wrong side of a 100% correct statement?..

The college debate team captain, you are not..

So now you're saying Pedro's statement was correct? Even in the context of the original argument it was incorrect because it was not defending the original argument it was defending an incorrect one that stated that if you pay for the GP service and you already own a game that is on that service you're not paying for that game which is completely moronic to claim, there's no way around it. That's the whole point.

Zappat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#267  Edited By Zappat
@Antwan3K said:

@zappat: https://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2018-12-10-xbox-game-pass-games-list-price

Anything more than this and you're obviously just conceding..

Man you're just copy-pasting the whole list, that doesn't proof your argument, that's just you being lazy and not knowing how to argue at all. I can claim to disprove it just as easily without making any effort too by linking you to the PSNow list https://www.playstation.com/en-gb/explore/playstation-now/ps-now-games/

Now what?

Antwan3K

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#268 Antwan3K

@zappat: I'm saying that you argued for 2 pages without even knowing what you were actually arguing about..

Zappat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#269 Zappat
@Antwan3K said:

@zappat: I'm saying that you argued for 2 pages without even knowing what you were actually arguing about..

I knew exactly what I was arguing about and it was Pedro's quote which was incorrect. If anything it was Pedro who was fleeing the debate cowardly because I guess he knew he said something dumb. I was never challenging the original argument. But I guess you're just too slow because I have told you that countless of times already.

Antwan3K

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#270  Edited By Antwan3K

@zappat: Ashen, Gears of War 4, Halo 5: Guardians, Forza Horizon 4, Sea of Theives, State of Decay 2, DOOM, Mortal Combat X, PUBG, Hellblade: Soul Sacrifice, Warhammer Vermintide 2, Rocket League, Recore, Sunset Overdrive, DMC: Definitive Edition, Rise of the Tomb Raider, Hitman, and The Division..

Surely, you've heard of all these games and outside of Below, there's critical, commercial, and user base information readily available.. Any further requests is just you admitting defeat..

So even with these games I just pulled up off the top of my head (and all these games I'm fairly sure aren't also on PS Now), what does PS Now have to rival these current gen offerings that aren't listed here besides PS4 LAUNCH titles like Knack, Resogun, and Killzone?..

Bonus question, what upcoming PS4 games on PS Now are as noteworthy as Crackdown 3, Gears 5, and Halo Infinite?

Antwan3K

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#271 Antwan3K

@zappat: the original argument was the argument.. Hence the term "original"..

Zappat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#272 Zappat
@Antwan3K said:

@zappat: Ashen, Gears of War 4, Halo 5: Guardians, Forza Horizon 4, Sea of Theives, State of Decay 2, DOOM, Mortal Combat X, PUBG, Hellblade: Soul Sacrifice, Rocket League, Sunset Overdrive, DMC: Definitive Edition, Rise of the Tomb Raider, Hitman, and The Division..

Surely, you've heard of all these games and outside of Below, there's critical, commercial, and user base information readily available.. Any further requests is just you admitting defeat..

So even with these games I just pulled up off the top of my head, and games that I'm fairly sure aren't on PS Now, what does PS Now have to rival these current gen offerings that aren't listed here besides PS4 LAUNCH titles like KNACK, Resogun, and Killzone?..

Well PSNow has Bloodborne, Resogun, Killzone, Knack, Alienation, For Honor, Gravity Rush, Until Dawn, Mafia 3... I guess some. But yeah the GP list looks more critically acclaimed, saw how easy that was? That still doesn't mean it is objectively better for everyone. PSNow still has more critically acclaimed games overall of you take into account the exclusives from past gens.

Zappat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#273 Zappat
@Antwan3K said:

@zappat: the original argument was the argument.. Hence the term "original"..

It wasn't Pedro's argument which was the one I quoted. God dude, you can't possibly be this dumb, right?

Shewgenja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#274 Shewgenja
Member since 2009 • 21456 Posts
Loading Video...

And just like that. The Gamepass hype was popped lol

Antwan3K

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#275  Edited By Antwan3K

@zappat: the GP list is definitely better and that gulf will objectively continue to grow as long as Microsoft continues to put 1st party titles in day and date and as 3rd party deals continue to be aggressively made..

I mean, all those games you listed from PS Now have been in there forever.. What was the last major PS4 game added and when?.. Bloodborne?.. When will the next major PS4 game be added?.. Those questions aren't mysteries on Game Pass and that will continue to be the objective difference for the foreseeable future..

So that being said, i guess your fanboying is officially over since personal opinion trumps all, correct?.. Xbox One is the best place to play for Xbox fans, PS4 for PlayStation fans, etc, etc..

/SystemWars

Antwan3K

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#276 Antwan3K

@zappat: what was Pedro's argument in reference to?.. Apparently you didn't bother to check and just blindly decided to go to take the opposing stance of any "lem".. Not sure why you're still trying to deny the obvious

Zappat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#277 Zappat
@Antwan3K said:

@zappat: what was Pedro's argument in reference to?.. Apparently you didn't bother to check and just blindly decided to go to take the opposing stance of any "lem".. Not sure why you're still trying to deny the obvious

He was talking about paying for the service and only paying for games that you don't already own. This is incorrect. In what context is that correct? In fact the argument got much more explicit afterwards when sealion said that what you pay for in the service is subjective lol. And you will defense the stance of any lem, not sure why you're trying to deny the obvious.

Zappat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#278 Zappat
@Antwan3K said:

@zappat: the GP list is definitely better and that gulf will objectively continue to grow as long as Microsoft continues to put 1st party titles in day and date and as 3rd party deals continue to be aggressively made..

I mean, all those games you listed from PS Now have been in there forever.. What was the last major PS4 game added and when?.. Bloodborne?.. When will the next major PS4 game be added?.. Those questions aren't mysteries on Game Pass and that will continue to be the objective difference for the foreseeable future..

So that being said, i guess your fanboying is officially over since personal opinion trumps all, correct?.. Xbox One is the best place to play for Xbox fans, PS4 for PlayStation fans, etc, etc..

/System Wars

The preference and how "better" is subjective but there are things that are not subjective like critical acclaim, sales, amount of players, etc.

Antwan3K

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#279  Edited By Antwan3K

@zappat: he was actually responding to a fanboy deflection from Tormentos.. A deflection that was in response to a factual statement..

Again, instead of calling out the deflection, commenting on the original factual statement, or just leaving it alone, you decide to carry the torch on a two page argument that you didn't even know the full context of.. All in the effort to prove some lemming wrong..

And honestly, that's fine.. This is System Wars after all.. I'm just calling a spade a spade and it's incredibly funny and equally sad that you can't admit the simplist truths..

Antwan3K

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#280 Antwan3K

@zappat: in terms of current-gen games, Game Pass has more criticality acclaimed games, more games with better sales, and more games with active monthly users..

So Game Pass is objectively better than PS Now for current-gen games, correct?..

Steppy_76

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#281 Steppy_76
Member since 2005 • 2857 Posts

@zappat said:
@Antwan3K said:

@zappat: Ashen, Gears of War 4, Halo 5: Guardians, Forza Horizon 4, Sea of Theives, State of Decay 2, DOOM, Mortal Combat X, PUBG, Hellblade: Soul Sacrifice, Rocket League, Sunset Overdrive, DMC: Definitive Edition, Rise of the Tomb Raider, Hitman, and The Division..

So even with these games I just pulled up off the top of my head, and games that I'm fairly sure aren't on PS Now, what does PS Now have to rival these current gen offerings that aren't listed here besides PS4 LAUNCH titles like KNACK, Resogun, and Killzone?..

Well PSNow has Bloodborne, Resogun, Killzone, Knack, Alienation, For Honor, Gravity Rush, Until Dawn, Mafia 3... I guess some. But yeah the GP list looks more critically acclaimed, saw how easy that was? That still doesn't mean it is objectively better for everyone. PSNow still has more critically acclaimed games overall of you take into account the exclusives from past gens.

I thought cows didn't care about old games

Zappat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#282 Zappat
@Antwan3K said:

@zappat: he was actually responding to a fanboy deflection from Tormentos.. A deflection that was in response to a factual statement..

Again, instead of calling out the deflection, commenting on the original factual statement, or just leaving it alone, you decide to carry the torch on a two page argument that you didn't even know the full context of.. All in the effort to prove some lemming wrong..

And honestly, that's fine.. This is System Wars after all.. I'm just calling a spade a spade and it's incredibly funny and equally sad that you can't admit the simplist truths..

Lol you're the one who can't admit anything. I admitted that the original argument is correct, I admitted that BC in X1 is better, I admitted that the offerings on GP for this gen are more critically acclaimed, yet you can't even admit that Pedro's and sealion then made an argument that was incorrect. You're the typical lemming who can't admit anything this gen because it makes you butthurt even admitting the least bit of defeat. That's why lemmings are so pathetic this gen, you live in denial and in a constant delusion lying to yourselves.

knight-k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#283 knight-k
Member since 2005 • 2596 Posts

@zaryia said:
@knight-k said:

So another field were MS is getting schooled by Sony is game (streaming) services.

lmao online gaming on a console. rofl.

Lol, PC "gaming" LOL, brb 2D indie exclusives LMFAO!

Avatar image for deactivated-5c203f71675ff
deactivated-5c203f71675ff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#284 deactivated-5c203f71675ff
Member since 2018 • 231 Posts

@knight-k: ironically, monster Hunter world community is bigger on the PS4 than on PC and is one of the most successful games of the year...

SecretPolice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#285  Edited By SecretPolice
Member since 2007 • 44066 Posts

@Steppy_76:

They don't care about them if they're free but care a bunch if they can rebuy them from Phony. That doesn't make much sense to most, I know but you must first realize...

Cows just love a good milking dontcha know. lol :P

Antwan3K

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#286 Antwan3K

@zappat: so, to be clear, you agree that Xbox One has objectively better b/c and Xbox Game Pass has objectively better current-gen offerings than PS Now..

Seems like we're in complete agreement and there is nothing more to discuss..

Zappat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#287 Zappat
@Antwan3K said:

@zappat: in terms of current-gen games, Game Pass has more criticality acclaimed games, more games with better sales, and more games with active monthly users..

So Game Pass is objectively better than PS Now for current-gen games, correct?..

No, it just means it has: "more criticality acclaimed games". Sales I have no idea since I don't have the numbers, maybe overall sales for current gen games I guess and games with active monthly users I have no idea either but it would be strange since PSNow actually has more users overall and by quite a bit.

"So Game Pass is objectively better than PS Now for current-gen games"

No "better" is a subjective assessment. Someone can easily consider Bloodborne to be better than all those games and for that person PSNow is better. That's how opinions work...

Still it is a nit picky argument, in the end PSNow has more users, games and reach than GP. And that's 100% objectively.

Zappat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#288 Zappat

@Antwan3K: Gosh you're like a dumb parrot

"you agree that Xbox One has objectively better b/c"

Yes, I told you already

"Xbox Game Pass has objectively better current-gen offerings than PS Now"

No, I said "better" is subjective. You can say it has more critically acclaimed ones apparently. That's objective.

Antwan3K

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#289  Edited By Antwan3K

@zappat: it's not that hard.. You already conceded to more criticality acclaimed so what's left is sales and active players..

Name a combination of PS4 games on PS Now that have outsold the collection of Halo 5: Guardians, Gears of War 4, Forza Horizon 4, PUBG, and Rocket League, and etc..

Name a combination of PS4 games that have more active players than Sea of Theives, State of Decay 2, PUBG, and Forza Horizon 4, and etc..

Yet again, we'll wait..

Beyond that, according to your cop-out logic, if Bloodborne alone makes PS Now "better" than anything on Game Pass due to personal opinion (despite the objective factors to the contrary that YOU have listed), then why can't that same logic be applied to why Xbox One has better exclusives than PS4 based on personal opinion?.. And if so, why are you still fanboying in SW?.. Opinion trumps all right?

/SystemWars

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 72

#290 Pedro  Online
Member since 2002 • 69479 Posts

Seems like some folks are struggling with the meaning of relevant

relevant: appropriate to the current time

It also it seems like the one who continues to show lack of understanding is still struggling. Maybe if we make it extra clear he may actually be able to figure out that there is a difference between services and the purchasing of an item. In the case of PSNow and Gamepass, gamers are paying for ACCESS because its a SERVICE. They don't pay for individual games because its NOT a purchase of games but a payment for ACCESS.

Despite this clear differentiation I expect the not wise person who is caught in shill mode to still complain that he doesn't understand and its a contradictory. :)

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#291 Pedro  Online

@Steppy_76 said:

I thought cows didn't care about old games

Only when it "matters". LOL

Zappat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#292 Zappat
@Antwan3K said:

@zappat: it's not that hard.. You already conceded to more criticality acclaimed so what's left is sales and active players..

Name a combination of PS4 games on PS Now that have outsold the collection of Halo 5: Guardians, Gears of War 4, Forza Horizon 4, PUBG, and Rocket League, and etc..

Name a combination of PS4 games that have more active players than Sea of Theives, State of Decay 2, PUBG, and Forza Horizon 4, and etc..

Yet again, we'll wait..

I would need the numbers first though but you're probably right in the sales part. No idea in the active players, like I said PSNow has right now more users apparently so I wouldn't know.

Zappat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#293 Zappat
@Pedro said:

It also it seems like the one who continues to show lack of understanding is still struggling. Maybe if we make it extra clear he may actually be able to figure out that there is a difference between services and the purchasing of an item. In the case of PSNow and Gamepass, gamers are paying for ACCESS because its a SERVICE. They don't pay for individual games because its NOT a purchase of games but a payment for ACCESS.

Despite this clear differentiation I expect the not wise person who is caught in shill mode to still complain that he doesn't understand and its a contradictory. :)

Hmmm so now you want to argue semantics? weak-ass non-argument. Specially when you lemmings were the ones who originally claimed in this same thread that with PSNow you're paying for BC games not to access them.

Antwan3K

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#294  Edited By Antwan3K

@zappat: I'm definitely right on the sales.. So there’s another point in the GP column..

As far as player count, Sea of Theives was last quoted at around 5 million active players, State of Decay 2 I think was at 4 million active players, and PUBG eclipsed over 3 million players on Xbox One way back in January of this year, well before it even touched Game Pass..

Any PS4 games on PS Now hitting those kinds of numbers?

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#295  Edited By Pedro  Online

@zappat said:
@Pedro said:

Hmmm so now you want to argue semantics? weak-ass non-argument. Specially when you lemmings were the ones who originally claimed in this same thread that with PSNow you're paying for BC games not to access them.

You are truly special. First you struggle to understand simple concepts and get angry when its not broken down further. Then you complain for 3 pages that its not being explained. It is explained and you still complain. LOL

Also, I don't speak on behalf of anyone. So, don't use that silly tactic of what other people say. Its clear that you have been schooled for 3 pages and you are trying to save face. You attempted to argue with myself and others and were shown to be incorrect on both accounts. Feel free to sidetrack and your tirade. :)

As a side note: You are still trying to INCORRECTLY couple PSNow (the only way to play BC games) to Gamepass (Not needed for BC on the Xbox). Sad puppy.

Steppy_76

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#296  Edited By Steppy_76
Member since 2005 • 2857 Posts

@zappat said:
@Pedro said:

YOU were the one arguing for two pages about semantics. EVERYONE ELSE was able to get the idea that was being conveyed but YOU.

If you want to play previous generation games you've already purchased on your PS4 what are your options? You either need a rerelease(and pay again), or subscribe to PS Now(and pay again). Those are your options. Jesus Christ dude, your whole rants seem to merely be subterfuge to obscure the actual argument.

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#297 Pedro  Online

@Steppy_76 said:
@zappat said:

YOU were the one arguing for two pages about semantics. EVERYONE ELSE was able to get the idea that was being conveyed but YOU.

If you want to play previous generation games you've already purchased on your PS4 what are your options? You either need a rerelease(and pay again), or subscribe to PS Now(and pay again). Those are your options. Jesus Christ dude, your whole rants seem to merely be subterfuge to obscure the actual argument.

This why folks should not allow themselves to be in fanboy mode 24/7. It leads to the meltdown we see here.

I am a bad person.

Zappat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#298 Zappat

@Steppy_76: Dude you're the one who claimed this: "Ok? and? You're literally arguing semantics here. One can argue that you literally are ONLY paying for the games you use and still be correct. It's all frame of reference."

That's factually incorrect because the one who charges you is the one who specifies what you're paying for. The company is taking your money and paying a portion of those earnings to every single developer from the games available, not just the one you choose. So yeah, there's no way that was semantics, what you said there is simply wrong.

Zappat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#299 Zappat

@Pedro: I didn't say you were speaking for anyone. The stupidity of your commentary was all your doing, I give you full credit lol.

Zappat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#300 Zappat

@Antwan3K: "Any PS4 games on PS Now hitting those kinds of numbers?"

No idea, I don't care really. You win this one :)