PS Now is 3 X more successful than Xbox Game pass.

xHedon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#351 xHedon
Member since 2018 • 293 Posts

@Pedro: he is dumb

sealionact

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

#352 sealionact
Member since 2014 • 9776 Posts

@tormentos: """Keep in mind that if you set HER consoler as your HOME,your SON will no longer be able to share your gold/games on your CONSOLE.""

Yes you silly troll. Keep in mind that if you set HER console as your home ( 2 consoles sharing gamepass) your SON ( On HIS console which would be the 3rd console)....

Stop faffing around, looking for information that doesn't exist. I share gamepass EVERY DAY, on two consoles...not 3, like the above scenario is trying to do.

Read, and learn.

"Games included in the EA Access Vault, as part of Game Pass, and Games with Gold should all be playable via game sharing. "

https://www.usgamer.net/articles/09-07-2018-how-to-game-share-on-xbox-one-and-xbox-one-x-share-games-with-a-friend-share-xbox-live-gold

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#353 tormentos
Member since 2003 • 33784 Posts

@Pedro said:

@tormentos: LOL that is second hand information bud. Know what second hand information is before you claim to the contrary. Also you can't argue Gampass is not shareable when it actually is. You are just making yourself look dumb.

Great share it with us so we don't have to pay.

Is only shareable between your 2 platforms and you have to set it as HOME.

Is not like with 1 account many people can play,you can do that on PS Now as well and yes is not sharable,outside of your home console you can't share it.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#354 tormentos

@sealionact said:

@tormentos: """Keep in mind that if you set HER consoler as your HOME,your SON will no longer be able to share your gold/games on your CONSOLE.""

Yes you silly troll. Keep in mind that if you set HER console as your home ( 2 consoles sharing gamepass) your SON ( On HIS console which would be the 3rd console)....

Stop faffing around, looking for information that doesn't exist. I share gamepass EVERY DAY, on two consoles...not 3, like the above scenario is trying to do.

Read, and learn.

"Games included in the EA Access Vault, as part of Game Pass, and Games with Gold should all be playable via game sharing. "

https://www.usgamer.net/articles/09-07-2018-how-to-game-share-on-xbox-one-and-xbox-one-x-share-games-with-a-friend-share-xbox-live-gold

Does Home Console work with Xbox Game Pass?

Standard Xbox home sharing policies apply to Xbox Game Pass, just as they do to Xbox Live Gold.

https://www.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-game-pass

The same policies apply to game pass,so it work when you set another platform as home which can't be multiple and you can only change home console 5 times per year.

sealionact

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#355 sealionact

@mariah_eater: "I second this. If the games are included you're paying for them, it doesn't matter if you're playing them or not. You pay for the whole package, period."

That's not the argument. My argument was that you have to pay for BC on PS4, you don't on Xbox. Even if 360 games are included on GP, you don't need GP to play 360 games.

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 72

#356 Pedro
Member since 2002 • 69083 Posts

@tormentos said:
@Pedro said:

@tormentos: LOL that is second hand information bud. Know what second hand information is before you claim to the contrary. Also you can't argue Gampass is not shareable when it actually is. You are just making yourself look dumb.

Great share it with us so we don't have to pay.

Is only shareable between your 2 platforms and you have to set it as HOME.

Is not like with 1 account many people can play,you can do that on PS Now as well and yes is not sharable,outside of your home console you can't share it.

LOL. That's sharing you nimrod.

You first foolishly argued "games pass is not shareable" and now that you were wrong you are trying everything you can to dance around the fact that you were WRONG.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#357  Edited By tormentos

@Pedro said:

LOL. That's sharing you nimrod.

You first foolishly argued "games pass is not shareable" and now that you were wrong you are trying everything you can to dance around the fact that you were WRONG.

Dude im not arguing that you can share it between 2 platforms,i am arguing that is sharable as with multiple units.

You set your other platform as your home console which only can be change a set number or times by the way.

In fact the page and link i showed told you how you can share it,so my argument wasn't sharing it with another console that you set as HOME but rather just sharing it with multiple units.

As you can't have 5 xbox one as your home console.

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#358 Pedro

@tormentos said:

Dude im not arguing that you can share it between 2 platforms,i am arguing that is sharable as with multiple units.

You set your other platform as your home console which only can be change a set number or times by the way.

In fact the page and link i showed told you how you can share it,so my argument wasn't sharing it with another console that you set as HOME but rather just sharing it with multiple units.

I have access to Gamepass on any console I log into. The benefit of the home console setup is the console will always have access to the Gamepass account without the need for the user to be logged in. Right now you are just arguing for arguing sake.

sealionact

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#359 sealionact
@tormentos said:
@sealionact said:

Read, and learn.

Does Home Console work with Xbox Game Pass?

Standard Xbox home sharing policies apply to Xbox Game Pass, just as they do to Xbox Live Gold.

https://www.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-game-pass

The same policies apply to game pass,so it work when you set another platform as home which can't be multiple and you can only change home console 5 times per year.

Yes it does, and I've posted that link before. You can share Gamepass games. You can play GP multiplayer games with another console, and they don't pay for GP, nor Live.

Like I was claiming all along. You disputed it, when @slimdogmilionar said; "I’m not paying $20 a month to stream games, I’ll pay $9.99 and share my gamepass with my kids so they always have games to play. Can you share PSnow subscriptions?"

You then posted a link to a forum where you thought you had proved him wrong, except you got too excited and failed to spot the part where the guy wanted to share GP with his Wife's AND his Daughter's console. Now you're trying to claim that you knew that you can share GP with your kids, but not multiple consoles....which you weren't before.

You can't share your PSnow games....two people can't be logged into the same PSnow account at the same time. You're not sharing it, you're just moving your account to another console.

Here endeth the lesson.

Steppy_76

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#360 Steppy_76
Member since 2005 • 2857 Posts

@Pedro: that's what he does. Nobody in here ever said you get a discount on games you don't use but he clings to that like he's winning an argument that nobody made.

knight-k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#361 knight-k
Member since 2005 • 2596 Posts

@Pedro said:
@tormentos said:

I have access to Gamepass on any console I log into. The benefit of the home console setup is the console will always have access to the Gamepass account without the need for the user to be logged in. Right now you are just arguing for arguing sake.

Who cares, PS Now is king, Gamepass is losing. Reminds me of PS4 and Xbone.

SecretPolice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#362 SecretPolice
Member since 2007 • 43933 Posts

Poo, poo cows. Getting reckt 24/7 is the game they seem to love best. . lol :P

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#363 tormentos

@Pedro said:

Yeah that is not sharing that is LOGGING your account into another xbox one with your profile.

Steppy_76

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#364 Steppy_76

@tormentos said:
@Pedro said:

Yeah that is not sharing that is LOGGING your account into another xbox one with your profile.

One console is designated the home console. Anybody logged in to that machine can play gamepass games. You can log into a different console and play gamepass games at the same time as the person using that other console AT THE SAME TIME. That my friend is sharing.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#365 tormentos

@Steppy_76 said:
@tormentos said:
@Pedro said:

One console is designated the home console. Anybody logged in to that machine can play gamepass games. You can log into a different console and play gamepass games at the same time as the person using that other console AT THE SAME TIME. That my friend is sharing.

You can't have 5 home consoles,and you can only change home console a certain number of times per year by the way.

Steppy_76

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#366 Steppy_76

@tormentos said:
@Steppy_76 said:
@tormentos said:
@Pedro said:

You can't have 5 home consoles,and you can only change home console a certain number of times per year by the way.

Another example of you stating something nobody has said. You can easily share it between two people. You don't have to change your home xbox after this so the home console switching limit is irrelevant. Now 5 people is the qualifier as "sharing"? You stated it can't be shared, we showed you it can, and now you are simply refusing to admit you were wrong.

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#367 Pedro

@tormentos said:
@Pedro said:

Child of monkey, the bold is SHARING. Its funny how you ignore the sentence immediately after. LOL. Don't be ashamed of being wrong. Time to go back into hiding.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c203f71675ff
deactivated-5c203f71675ff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#368 deactivated-5c203f71675ff
Member since 2018 • 231 Posts

Is this whole discussion a smokescreen to try and hide the fact that psnow is more profitable than gamepass? Shameful.

Steppy_76

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#369 Steppy_76

Or is it a smokescreen to hide the fact that gamepass captured 15% of the market in a year and a half?

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#370 Pedro

@Steppy_76 said:

Or is it a smokescreen to hide the fact that gamepass captured 15% of the market in a year and a half?

Polynu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#371 Polynu
Member since 2018 • 40 Posts

Everyone I've talked to said that Microsoft's approach was superior. Well, these results show that people will prefer true instant gaming if they can't tell the difference between a stream and a local game.

I've been saying this since 2008, cloud gaming is the inevitable future. Most casual consumers won't care about the input latency or how it all works. All people care about is playing high tier games with the smallest barrier to entry and cloud gaming offers exactly that.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#372 tormentos

@Pedro said:
@tormentos said:
@Pedro said:

Child of monkey, the bold is SHARING. Its funny how you ignore the sentence immediately after. LOL. Don't be ashamed of being wrong. Time to go back into hiding.

Is not sharing stop the bullshit,you can't have 5 xbox one set as home and when you sing into 1 xbox one that isn't your you can't be playing on your own.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#373 tormentos

@Steppy_76 said:
@tormentos said:

Another example of you stating something nobody has said. You can easily share it between two people. You don't have to change your home xbox after this so the home console switching limit is irrelevant. Now 5 people is the qualifier as "sharing"? You stated it can't be shared, we showed you it can, and now you are simply refusing to admit you were wrong.

You are making the other platform your home console,you can't share the services with multiple people,which wasn't my argument as all the info i posted even showed how you could share it with another xbox that you have.

You can share it with another xbox which you set as home,but the service it self is not shareable with multiple people.

poptart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#374  Edited By poptart
Member since 2003 • 7298 Posts

@tormentos:

Gamepass it self is not shareable.

You can do that with PS Now as well as you can log into other people PS4.

For a person who regularly gets on his soap box to congratulate himself, the least you can do is admit you’re wrong on this occasion. No bad thing - it happens from time to time when you’ve got a tight agenda.

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#375 Pedro

@tormentos said:

Is not sharing stop the bullshit,you can't have 5 xbox one set as home and when you sing into 1 xbox one that isn't your you can't be playing on your own.

You continue to struggle with the simple concept. Why? If two people can play the same games simultaneously with one subscription its sharing. Don't pick some random number as to what constitutes sharing. Its silly and you should stop.

lilhurk1985187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#376 lilhurk1985187
Member since 2014 • 571 Posts

Its also been out a whole 4 years befor MS released thes theirs.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#377 tormentos

@poptart said:

@tormentos:

Gamepass it self is not shareable.

You can do that with PS Now as well as you can log into other people PS4.

For a person who regularly gets on his soap box to congratulate himself, the least you can do is admit you’re wrong on this occasion. No bad thing - it happens from time to time when you’ve got a tight agenda.

You don't get it i am not arguing that you can share your account it another xbox which you most first establish by the way as home console by the way,i am arguing about the fact that you can't share it with multiple xbox ones at once.

Even if all xbox one are yours and you have 3 you simply can't do it.

In fact the post i quoted tell you how you can share it,so my argument never was share it with another xbox one you own.

@Pedro said:
@tormentos said:

You continue to struggle with the simple concept. Why? If two people can play the same games simultaneously with one subscription its sharing. Don't pick some random number as to what constitutes sharing. Its silly and you should stop.

Ok bro..

Again my argument never was sharing between 2 people,as this ^^ i posted tell you how you do it,my argument is sharing your account with multiple persons at once.

knight-k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#378 knight-k
Member since 2005 • 2596 Posts

Tormentos owning lemmings as usual.

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points