Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 0

#151 iambatman7986
Member since 2013 • 4579 Posts

@bobrossperm said:
@TorqueHappens08 said:

Honestly, this gen, i don't think any racing game will be able to top Driveclubs visuals, They are just flat out ridiculous. IMO of course. ...But lets be honest.

Loading Video...

them water physics tho.

will play the hell out of PGC and F6, but not expecting visuals like the above, i will keep my expectations low. DC Seriously raised the bar to ridiculous heights in the visuals department.

Yeah I think that's the best looking game I've ever seen. And it's a console game, strange.

Looks awesome but the rain drops on the driver side window keep doing the same thing over and over again in the same order. Just a little thing to nitpick, but for some reason I see stuff like that really easily. Best looking driving game on consoles, easily.

Avatar image for deactivated-57d8401f17c55
deactivated-57d8401f17c55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#152 deactivated-57d8401f17c55
Member since 2012 • 7221 Posts

@mariokart97 said:

The Wii U is graphically to 8th gen, what the Dreamcast was to 6th gen, they both just barely count in their respective

Lol, no. The Dreamcast was a full generational leap over the ps1 and saturn, and almost that over the N64. The Wii U is 50% more powerful (GPU, actually has a weaker CPU) at best with more memory.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a30e101a977c
deactivated-5a30e101a977c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#153  Edited By deactivated-5a30e101a977c
Member since 2006 • 5970 Posts

@tormentos said:

@FastRobby said:

Indeed, last-gen game, remaster, try again. fail.

Yeah that is what forza 5 is a last gen game in 1080p...lol

Lol, this is what DelayClub looks like in 1080p, and just 30fps, not even 60fps, hahahaha

BobRossPerm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#154 BobRossPerm
Member since 2015 • 2886 Posts
@iambatman7986 said:

@bobrossperm said:
@TorqueHappens08 said:

Honestly, this gen, i don't think any racing game will be able to top Driveclubs visuals, They are just flat out ridiculous. IMO of course. ...But lets be honest.

Loading Video...

them water physics tho.

will play the hell out of PGC and F6, but not expecting visuals like the above, i will keep my expectations low. DC Seriously raised the bar to ridiculous heights in the visuals department.

Yeah I think that's the best looking game I've ever seen. And it's a console game, strange.

Looks awesome but the rain drops on the driver side window keep doing the same thing over and over again in the same order. Just a little thing to nitpick, but for some reason I see stuff like that really easily. Best looking driving game on consoles, easily.

Yeah I think only the windshield has the water physics. They had to cut some corners I think.

DEadliNE-Zero0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#155 DEadliNE-Zero0
Member since 2014 • 6607 Posts

Driveclub sure is amazing with it's 30fps (vs 60), 12 cars on track (vs 43) and quality offtrack graphics

iambatman7986

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

#156 iambatman7986
Member since 2013 • 4579 Posts

@bobrossperm: Either way it looks fantastic. I need to see how it plays in comparison to F5 and FH2.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#157 tormentos
Member since 2003 • 33784 Posts

@FastRobby said:

Lol, this is what DelayClub looks like in 1080p, and just 30fps, not even 60fps, hahahaha

Loading Video...

No this is how it look quite stunning....

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#158 deactivated-5a30e101a977c

@tormentos said:

@FastRobby said:

Loading Video...

No this is how it look quite stunning....

That's the point... You think one picture defines a complete game. You are a hypocrite, and the laughingstock of the forum.

Avatar image for TorqueHappens08
TorqueHappens08

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#159  Edited By TorqueHappens08
Member since 2008 • 1363 Posts

Protoss, y u do dis.

Avatar image for Midnightshade29
Midnightshade29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 301

#160 Midnightshade29
Member since 2008 • 6003 Posts

@Desmonic: and quite expensive. I guess you'd have to be a Ceo or trust fundy to own 3 4k monitors. Who is going to pay $3-4k on monitors?

I know I am just jelly... it sucks being a poor working guy with a family...

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#161 lostrib
Member since 2009 • 49999 Posts

@Midnightshade29 said:

@Desmonic: and quite expensive. I guess you'd have to be a Ceo or trust fundy to own 3 4k monitors. Who is going to pay $3-4k on monitors?

I know I am just jelly... it sucks being a poor working guy with a family...

wut?

Desmonic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#162  Edited By Desmonic  Moderator
Member since 2007 • 19990 Posts

@lostrib: wut indeed.

A decent 4k monitor goes for what, $300-$600 today? You don't need to be a millionaire to invest in one (or several), but it's still a bit expensive I guess.

delta3074

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#163 delta3074
Member since 2007 • 20003 Posts

@silversix_ said:

@TigerSuperman said:

@silversix_ said:

Xbone can't even handle racing games lolz

Hi Forza, NFS, and the crew. Apparently you don't' exist.

Your forza looks like a hot wheels racer, NFS looks last gen and The Crew? Really? REALLY? So desperate... Project Cars is the only good looking racer since the addition of weather effect in 5Club and Xbone is just too weak to handle it. Its not your fault, tho. You just have to deal with 900p and tell yourself that there's no difference between 1080p and 900p.

'Forza Horizon 2 on Xbox One is a highlight of the new console era: a phenomenal package of state-of-the-art rendering technology, open-world gameplay and a brilliant driving simulation melded into an outstanding arcade-style racer.'

'Despite a few graphical niggles, Forza Horizon 2 is an impressive sight, and the level of detail still stands out when exploring the lavish landscape Playground Games has created: foliage and crops densely litter field and farm lands, bumps and cobblestones are spread across old roads, while buildings, trees, and other objects that span the environment can be seen for miles around.'

'The use of advanced physically-based rendering of materials helps to bring out a striking look to cars and the environments. All surfaces in the game accurately react to the surrounding lighting conditions, while light sources are rendered in real time, from the headlights on the cars to the soft glow of street lamps at night. At times some of the environments appear almost photo-realistic,'

' Forza Horizon 2 delivers its visual punch with a crisp native 1080p resolution, as promised by the developers earlier in the year. The anti-aliasing solution is also given a boost over that of Forza 5 via the use of 4x MSAA (multi-sampling anti-aliasing) - a bandwidth-heavy choice that we rarely see in use on console. Coverage is decent, with less shimmering on distant objects compared to Forza 5. On the other hand, there's a big difference in frame-rate between these two games: Forza 5 delivers a silky-smooth 60fps presentation, while Forza Horizon 2 cut this in half down to 30fps.'

Digital foundry

Shut the **** up silversix, as per usual you have no clue what you are talking about.

The PS4 is obviously the more powerful and has better graphics but you are just talking bollocks when you say forza looks like a hot wheels game.

Both consoles are a piece of shit, with the Xbone you get good Game play but inferior graphics, with the PS4 you get Crisp superior graphics with shit gameplay.

most of you on here are suffering buyers remorse, trying to Justify the fact that you dropped 400 quid on Rubbish consoles for Remastered and rehashed games and games you can play on last gen consoles.

santoron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#164  Edited By santoron
Member since 2006 • 8584 Posts

Fine fine, but is the game going to be any fun?

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#165 tormentos

@FastRobby said:

That's the point... You think one picture defines a complete game. You are a hypocrite, and the laughingstock of the forum.

Bullshit no matter from what fu**ing angle you take that forza 5 screen,the result will be the same you blind fanboy,Forza spectator were change you buffoon,from 3D models on 3E very well render to cardboard box people in 2d,is not even close to be the same as taking a bad pic of a game to try to downplay it which is what you people do.

Forza 5 doesn't look even close to DC not even close,and FH2 weather is a total joke compare to DC static water drops that don't move even when the car is going 170 kph..lol

@delta3074 said:

'Forza Horizon 2 on Xbox One is a highlight of the new console era: a phenomenal package of state-of-the-art rendering technology, open-world gameplay and a brilliant driving simulation melded into an outstanding arcade-style racer.'

'Despite a few graphical niggles, Forza Horizon 2 is an impressive sight, and the level of detail still stands out when exploring the lavish landscape Playground Games has created: foliage and crops densely litter field and farm lands, bumps and cobblestones are spread across old roads, while buildings, trees, and other objects that span the environment can be seen for miles around.'

'The use of advanced physically-based rendering of materials helps to bring out a striking look to cars and the environments. All surfaces in the game accurately react to the surrounding lighting conditions, while light sources are rendered in real time, from the headlights on the cars to the soft glow of street lamps at night. At times some of the environments appear almost photo-realistic,'

' Forza Horizon 2 delivers its visual punch with a crisp native 1080p resolution, as promised by the developers earlier in the year. The anti-aliasing solution is also given a boost over that of Forza 5 via the use of 4x MSAA (multi-sampling anti-aliasing) - a bandwidth-heavy choice that we rarely see in use on console. Coverage is decent, with less shimmering on distant objects compared to Forza 5. On the other hand, there's a big difference in frame-rate between these two games: Forza 5 delivers a silky-smooth 60fps presentation, while Forza Horizon 2 cut this in half down to 30fps.'

Digital foundry

Shut the **** up silversix, as per usual you have no clue what you are talking about.

The PS4 is obviously the more powerful and has better graphics but you are just talking bollocks when you say forza looks like a hot wheels game.

Both consoles are a piece of shit, with the Xbone you get good Game play but inferior graphics, with the PS4 you get Crisp superior graphics with shit gameplay.

most of you on here are suffering buyers remorse, trying to Justify the fact that you dropped 400 quid on Rubbish consoles for Remastered and rehashed games and games you can play on last gen consoles.

Wow man so your alter account was banned and you are not full lemming suit on.?

FH2 is nothing revolutionary is a damn Burnout,NFS open world type of games which has existed for years,even on the damn PS2 gen,the only difference is the whole Forza naming.

FH2 is not even close to DC,that video posted man wow the weather affects alone are not even on the same gen...

Bullshit Just because a game is a graphics beauty and flop doesn't mean the PS4 get graphics and no gameplay,Bloodborns look great and play great to,if we go by that i say the xbox one was there before the PS4 Ryse score like shit.

Yeah try running Bloodborn on a last gen console...lol

AM-Gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#166 AM-Gamer
Member since 2012 • 8116 Posts

@GoldenElementXL: Does a 12k monitor even exist?

arkephonic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#167 arkephonic
Member since 2006 • 7221 Posts

Do Lemmings even still exist? How could they possibly exist?

TheFadeForever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#168  Edited By TheFadeForever
Member since 2013 • 2655 Posts

Did it get delay again?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#169  Edited By deactivated-5a30e101a977c

@tormentos said:

@FastRobby said:

Bullshit no matter from what fu**ing angle you take that forza 5 screen,the result will be the same

No it isn't. Buy the game, play it, and then come back, as long as you haven't done that, I'm just neglecting your opinion on Xbox One games. Actual reviewers said:

Forza 5 is beautiful, sure, with a stunning, light-filled world of engines and tire smoke. But with the introduction of aggressive, convincing AI that makes every offline race feel like a multiplayer competition, Turn 10 has charted a course for the future of the series â and created the Xbox One's first must-own game. (Polygon)

Forza Motorsport 5 is a real Next-Gen simulator. With its beautiful graphics and excellent lighting effects, anybody who loves cars and speed will want this game to be their first pick on the Xbox One. (LevelUp)

An outstanding improvement to an already excellent racing franchise. It's far more than just a great racing sim, or a gorgeous showcase for the types of feats the Xbox One hardware is capable of. This is a game built on the romantic thrill of motorsport in all its forms, and that love for its subject matter is all but impossible to resist. (Gamespot)

Forza Motorsport 5 is a very satisfying racer on the Xbox One that successfully ticks all the right boxes and delivers both gameplay and graphics! (Impulsegamer)

These are reviews, and I got tired of adding more, I just stopped because I think I made my point. Nobody cares about the opinion of a known cow, when every reviewer calls it a beautiful game. Keep trying though, someone might believe you, and you've just robbed them from a great gaming experience. Filth of the earth.

ProtossX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#170  Edited By ProtossX
Member since 2005 • 2880 Posts

@arkephonic said:

Do Lemmings even still exist? How could they possibly exist?

do sheep exist? seems like wiiU could be the lowest selling nintendo console of all time

i blame the ones who switched to ps4 mainly

seems like a lot of 360 owners went pc

alot of nintendo gamers went ps4

as far as i know wiiU sold less then xb1 did and its been out twice as long

Avatar image for TrappedInABox91
TrappedInABox91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#171  Edited By TrappedInABox91
Member since 2013 • 1483 Posts

Yes. Wii U is at 360/PS3 level even though they said 360/PS3 isn't good enough, but Wii U is. Bias fucking fools.

Tessellation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#172 Tessellation
Member since 2009 • 9297 Posts

what doesn't get boned on consoles these days? just happens to happen more often on the bone .

delta3074

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#173  Edited By delta3074

@tormentos said:

@delta3074 said:

Digital foundry

Wow man so your alter account was banned and you are not full lemming suit on.?

FH2 is nothing revolutionary is a damn Burnout,NFS open world type of games which has existed for years,even on the damn PS2 gen,the only difference is the whole Forza naming.

FH2 is not even close to DC,that video posted man wow the weather affects alone are not even on the same gen...

Bullshit Just because a game is a graphics beauty and flop doesn't mean the PS4 get graphics and no gameplay,Bloodborns look great and play great to,if we go by that i say the xbox one was there before the PS4 Ryse score like shit.

Yeah try running Bloodborn on a last gen console...lol

what the ****? i just quoted what DF said, where did i say it was revolutionary? i know open world racers have been around since Driver on the Ps1 (see, they go back even further than you claimed they do)

Secondly, i never said it was close to driveclub, i'm just said it wasn't like a 'hot wheels game'

'Bullshit Just because a game is a graphics beauty and flop doesn't mean the PS4 get graphics and no gameplay,Bloodborns look great and play great to,if we go by that i say the xbox one was there before the PS4 Ryse score like shit.'

Bloodborn and thats it, thats the point, the rest killzone, the order and Driveclub all had gorgeous graphics, all flopped as far as critical acclaim for there gameplay.

So what if The xbone had the first Flop? this isn't the School playground so quit with the 'they did it first routine'

Wow man so your alter account was banned and you are not full lemming suit on.?'

Never had an alt account, Never will, unlike you guys i don't feel the need to hide on what is already an anonymous forum, Lemming suit?

Right, Saying BOTH consoles are shit makes me a lemming? let me guess, if i only say the Xbone is rubbish i am not a lemming but if i say BOTH are shit i am a lemming.

Nice logic you got going on there.

Never under stood why you guys have Alt accounts on an anonymous forum, i have ONE account, i have been suspended a few times but i never got banned and i never will.

Just admit it Eltormo, this gen as far as Xbox and playstation are concerned is a bust, the Xbone is a piece of shit and the Ps4 is only Marginally better because it Knows it's a games machine and isn't schizophrenic like the xbone 'am i a games console or am i a TV channel changer'

Wifes buying me a Wii-U for my birthday in august but i gotta say i ain't really looking forward to that either, i might ask her to get me a Vita instead to pay dragons crown, Bought a PSP with the money i saved for a Wii-u and i gotta say i am having a blast with it.

guess i may have moved away from consoles to handhelds to be honest, especially with the lame quality of console gaming this gen.

i hope it's a fucking Short gen and they both sort there acts out for next gen.

Backwards compatibility, not dropping money on remastered and rehashed games.

@FastRobby

Shut up, Driveclub does look amazing, the weather effects are awesome i just got bored with it after a few hours but there no denying the games a looker like the blonde chick in game of thrones.

at least try to be objective, you are as bad as silversix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#174 deactivated-5a30e101a977c

@delta3074 said:

@FastRobby

Shut up, Driveclub does look amazing, the weather effects are awesome i just got bored with it after a few hours but there no denying the games a looker like the blonde chick in game of thrones.

Of course it looks amazing, I'm just using the same tactics tormentos is using. He is saying Forza 5 looks like shit, based on 1 picture. So I do the exact same with DriveClub to show him how stupid his method of thinking is.

delta3074

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#175  Edited By delta3074

@FastRobby said:

@delta3074 said:

@FastRobby

Of course it looks amazing, I'm just using the same tactics tormentos is using. He is saying Forza 5 looks like shit, based on 1 picture. So I do the exact same with DriveClub to show him how stupid his method of thinking is.

Fight fire with fire eh? ok, cool, but 2 wrongs don't make a right, Forza 5's a good looking game as well and certainly doesn't look like shit.

DocSanchez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#177 DocSanchez
Member since 2013 • 5557 Posts

@getyeryayasout: why doesn't my mega drive pad work on PS4? It's a conspiracy!

mariokart97

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#179 mariokart97
Member since 2009 • 913 Posts

@Chozofication said:

@mariokart97 said:

The Wii U is graphically to 8th gen, what the Dreamcast was to 6th gen, they both just barely count in their respective

Lol, no. The Dreamcast was a full generational leap over the ps1 and saturn, and almost that over the N64. The Wii U is 50% more powerful (GPU, actually has a weaker CPU) at best with more memory.

This is how I see it:

Ps4>>>XBONE>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Wii U

Dreamcast>>>>>>>>>>N64>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Saturn/PS1

The 32 bit consoles had minimal lighting, very low poly count, and textures that weren't as smooth or detailed. 3D wise they were not good. N64 had many thing the first modern consoles had

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#180 tormentos

@FastRobby said:

No it isn't. Buy the game, play it, and then come back, as long as you haven't done that, I'm just neglecting your opinion on Xbox One games. Actual reviewers said:

These are reviews, and I got tired of adding more, I just stopped because I think I made my point. Nobody cares about the opinion of a known cow, when every reviewer calls it a beautiful game. Keep trying though, someone might believe you, and you've just robbed them from a great gaming experience. Filth of the earth.

Yes it is the screen i posted is center on the spectators which are 2d unlike what they were on E3 when they showed the game,the lighting was also hold back,it has no weather,no day to night baked effects is not even funny to compare it to DC,again using a bad shot is not the same the better you take that screen i posted the better it show the downgrade which was quite huge in fact it was Snes to N64 drop,from 3d smooth models to 2D card board people.

I can find a review like that for almost all games doesn't mean the game is a graphics marvel.

@Tessellation said:

what doesn't get boned on consoles these days? just happens to happen more often on the bone .

Pretending to be a hermit will not work for you son,we all know you are not one...lol

@delta3074 said:

what the ****? i just quoted what DF said, where did i say it was revolutionary? i know open world racers have been around since Driver on the Ps1 (see, they go back even further than you claimed they do)

Secondly, i never said it was close to driveclub, i'm just said it wasn't like a 'hot wheels game'

'Bullshit Just because a game is a graphics beauty and flop doesn't mean the PS4 get graphics and no gameplay,Bloodborns look great and play great to,if we go by that i say the xbox one was there before the PS4 Ryse score like shit.'

Bloodborn and thats it, thats the point, the rest killzone, the order and Driveclub all had gorgeous graphics, all flopped as far as critical acclaim for there gameplay.

So what if The xbone had the first Flop? this isn't the School playground so quit with the 'they did it first routine'

Wow man so your alter account was banned and you are not full lemming suit on.?'

Never had an alt account, Never will, unlike you guys i don't feel the need to hide on what is already an anonymous forum, Lemming suit?

Right, Saying BOTH consoles are shit makes me a lemming? let me guess, if i only say the Xbone is rubbish i am not a lemming but if i say BOTH are shit i am a lemming.

Never under stood why you guys have Alt accounts on an anonymous forum, i have ONE account, i have been suspended a few times but i never got banned and i never will.

Just admit it Eltormo, this gen as far as Xbox and playstation are concerned is a bust, the Xbone is a piece of shit and the Ps4 is only Marginally better because it Knows it's a games machine and isn't schizophrenic like the xbone 'am i a games console or am i a TV channel changer'

Wifes buying me a Wii-U for my birthday in august but i gotta say i ain't really looking forward to that either, i might ask her to get me a Vita instead to pay dragons crown, Bought a PSP with the money i saved for a Wii-u and i gotta say i am having a blast with it.

guess i may have moved away from consoles to handhelds to be honest, especially with the lame quality of console gaming this gen.

@FastRobby

You are using DF word as GOOD in other words you are taking their word as valid vs other poster so if they say the game is revolutionary that is what you want to show and say that is what you are quoting.

Killzone is a 73 game by meta is a ok game,which look great,again like already told you the best looking game on xbox one was one of the worse Ryse sucked,so i guess that apply to the xbox one as well.

FH2 floped here so did Halo MCC,so 1 game alone wasn't what flopped here.

Yeah that explain you sudden day to day posting again and if full lemming suit.

@FastRobby said:

No is not based on 1 picture Forza 5 is an last gen game in 1080p it lack,weather,day to night,has a dead skybox,baked effects,and its crowd were even change to 2d nothing about it is impressive this is not new i have been arguing this since it came out.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#181 deactivated-5a30e101a977c

@tormentos said:

@FastRobby said:

I can find a review like that for almost all games doesn't mean the game is a graphics marvel.

Sure it isn't ;) when all major game websites say it is, of course there is tormentos who knows better, although he doesn't even own the game. Great talking with you, you made a fool of yourself again.

ronvalencia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#182  Edited By ronvalencia
Member since 2008 • 29612 Posts

@TrappedInABox91:

@TrappedInABox91 said:

Yes. Wii U is at 360/PS3 level even though they said 360/PS3 isn't good enough, but Wii U is. Bias fucking fools.

No, Wii U's GPU is not at 360/PS3 level.

Memory capacity would be the major issue with Xbox 360 and PS3.

Wii U's GPU is based on Radeon HD 4650 at 550Mhz with includes 320 stream processors, 32 TMU, 8 ROPS and fully supports DirectX 10.1.

Radeon HD 4650 supports DirectX 11's Compute Shader 4.1.

Wii U's GPU is not bound by DirectX 10.1 compliance and can exceed DirectX 10.1 features. TMU count is important for compute shaders.

Xbox 360's GPU only supports 16 TMUs. Based on TMU count, Wii U's GPU has about twice the compute read/write capabilities over Xbox 360's GPU. TMU's reads and writes are bound by memory bandwidth and Wii U's GPU is connected by 32 MB EDRAM with theoretical 256 GB/s bandwidth. Wii U can pump more 1920x1080p games over Xbox 360. Xbox 360's eDRAM is gimped by 32 GB/s connection between eDRAM and GPU.

Radeon HD 4670's basic info from http://www.anandtech.com/show/2616

Xbox One's GPU is based on Radeon HD 7790 at 853Mhz which includes 768 stream processors, 48 TMU, 16 ROPS and supports DirectX 12.

Radeon HD 4670 + Intel Core i3 3220 running Battlefield 4.

Loading Video...

Proper CPU multithreading usage is important for slow CPUs.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#183  Edited By tormentos

@FastRobby said:

Sure it isn't ;) when all major game websites say it is, of course there is tormentos who knows better, although he doesn't even own the game. Great talking with you, you made a fool of yourself again.

Bullshit and is funny how DF didn't compare the pre release footage show on E3 vs the final code to spot all the downgrades the game had specially those 3D crowd vs 2D photos of people.

That is the biggest drop because that is what tell people that the xbox one could not render those 3D models and keep 60FPS and 1080p at the same time,and would have to resort to dropping resolution.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WzRyCAIu0ws

This was a lie this was running on a PC with 3D models,on the xbox one those are 2D photos the lighting was hold back to DF say shit on it.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#184 deactivated-5a30e101a977c

@tormentos said:

@FastRobby said:

Bullshit

Nothing to do with drops, it's about Forza 5 being a beautiful game. Which it is. fail.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#185 tormentos

@FastRobby said:

Nothing to do with drops, it's about Forza 5 being a beautiful game. Which it is. fail.

Oh please beautiful game is even NFS,most games are beautiful this days,some are just impressive which is something Forza 5 doesn't fall into.

DEadliNE-Zero0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#186 DEadliNE-Zero0
Member since 2014 • 6607 Posts

Tomato losing his mind again. neer gets old

delta3074

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#187  Edited By delta3074

@tormentos said:

@delta3074 said:

@FastRobby

You are using DF word as GOOD in other words you are taking their word as valid vs other poster so if they say the game is revolutionary that is what you want to show and say that is what you are quoting.

Killzone is a 73 game by meta is a ok game,which look great,again like already told you the best looking game on xbox one was one of the worse Ryse sucked,so i guess that apply to the xbox one as well.

FH2 floped here so did Halo MCC,so 1 game alone wasn't what flopped here.

Yeah that explain you sudden day to day posting again and if full lemming suit.

'Yeah that explain you sudden day to day posting again and if full lemming suit.'

i have repeatedly said in many threads the Xbone is a worse console than the PS4 yet you still call me a lemming, are you dense? and i am posting day to day again because Virgin have finished upgrading to Fibre optic and my internet isn't dropping out completely every other day.

You jump to a lot of baseless assumptions don't you mate.

The problem with you is it doesn't really matter whether someone is a lemming or not, you will label them as one just for disagreeing with you that the Playsation is a godlike Console and SONY are in Fact Angels in the Employ of Ken katarugi who happens to be god, it's the only thing you know how to do, the only response you Know.

Calling people lems doesn't Validate your opinion and it doesn't invalidate other peoples opinion either so you carry on beating a dead horse mate

'you are taking their word as valid vs other poster'

why wouldn't i? are you suggesting i should take the opinion of an obvious SONY fanboy over the professionals at digital foundry, if so then you really are backwards in your logic mate, i played Forza 5, looks good to me and certainly doesn't look last gen, not as good as driveclub granted but it still looks like an 8th gen game.

So My own eyes+Digital foundry professional opinion vs Fanboy on an internet site with an anti Xbox agenda and you expect me to take what said fanboy says as a credible argument?

Give me a break dude.

And fast robby has a point, you post one rubbish picture to Claim a game looks like shit then you lambast him when he does the same, you are both Providing the same level of evidence so what makes his claim less credible than yours

And he's right, many reviewers have said Forza 5 is a good looking game so you expect me to take your opinion over there opinion? Majority vs Minority?

You need to sit down and seriously think about your Logic mate Because from my perspective your logic is messed up beyond belief/

'My opinion is more credible because i say so' just ain't gonna fly with me sunshine

digital foundrys opinion>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Your opinion

Ain't nothing you say gonna change that , in my mind or anyone else mind unless they are a SONY drone.

one thing i will say about lemmings, no matter how many times i say the PS4 is the better console you don't see them calling me a Cow do you?

Grow the hell up and quit with the name calling, you are older than me for christs sake.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#188 deactivated-5a30e101a977c

@tormentos said:

@FastRobby said:

Oh please beautiful game is even NFS,most games are beautiful this days,some are just impressive which is something Forza 5 doesn't fall into.

Sure try to backtrack now, nice try, but you lost. Thanks for playing.

Tessellation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#189 Tessellation

@tormentos

''Pretending to be a hermit will not work for you son,we all know you are not one...lol''

And who cares what a 40 something old fart thinks? go be old somewhere else lulz,shame on you fighting with young people on a gaming forum loser.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#190 tormentos

@Tessellation said:

@tormentos

''Pretending to be a hermit will not work for you son,we all know you are not one...lol''

And who cares what a 40 something old fart thinks? go be old somewhere else lulz,shame on you fighting with young people on a gaming forum loser.

And what are you doing now spambot.? Are you drunk this early kid.?

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#191 tormentos

@FastRobby said:

Sure try to backtrack now, nice try, but you lost. Thanks for playing.

Not at all Forza is a last gen game in 1080p,the only thing impressive about it was the small number of cars vs Forza 4 and the high level of microtransactions..lol

Tessellation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#192  Edited By Tessellation

@tormentos said:

@Tessellation said:

@tormentos

the more you reply the more angry you prove to be lulz,dat old fart is mad.

BobRossPerm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#193 BobRossPerm
Member since 2015 • 2886 Posts
@Tessellation said:

@tormentos said:

@Tessellation said:

@tormentos

I'm disturbed by your ageism Tessellation. Without our elders, where's the wisdom? The knowledge? Life? We exist as part of the same thing bro. But only because someone was there to let it happen before we arrived.â„¢

04dcarraher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#194  Edited By 04dcarraher
Member since 2004 • 23832 Posts

@bobrossperm said:
@Tessellation said:

I'm disturbed by your ageism Tessellation. Without our elders, where's the wisdom? The knowledge? Life? We exist as part of the same thing bro. But only because someone was there to let it happen before we arrived.â„¢

You can be old and still be an idiot...... being old does not always mean there is common thread of wisdom or knowledge that pertains to being older.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#195 tormentos

@04dcarraher said:

You can be old and still be an idiot...... being old does not always mean there is common thread of wisdom or knowledge that pertains to being older.

And you can be young and be mature that is right,problem is Tessellation isn't he is just a butthurt lemming who vanish as soon as the xbox one specs were confirmed to be weak,did you forget hes whole Kotaku + Superdae will bring the real secret spec of the xbox one.?

Hahaha

The dude was mock to hell and beyond and he disappear,just because you disagree with me doesn't mean i am an idiot,welcome to the wonderful world of opinion and arguments some time i think the same about you,specially when you downplay PS4 advantages but some how over hyped shit that will do nothing on the xbox.

04dcarraher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#196 04dcarraher

@tormentos said:

@04dcarraher said:

The dude was mock to hell and beyond and he disappear,just because you disagree with me doesn't mean i am an idiot,welcome to the wonderful world of opinion and arguments some time i think the same about you,specially when you downplay PS4 advantages but some how over hyped shit that will do nothing on the xbox.

Problem is that anyone that does not have your point view and is stating facts or anything else that does not go along with your bias view, is labeled a lemming or closet lemming or whatever in your mind. Fact is that you cant accept anything with opinions or facts that refutes your ideas and twisted concepts means your the one with issues. Again you think I downplay the PS4? no Im downplaying "your" interpretation and over glorified view of it. Dx12 on the X1 which I am not hyping, but you sir were just out right bashing and trying to downplay and deny any factual gains no matter how small.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#197 tormentos

@04dcarraher said:

Problem is that anyone that does not have your point view and is stating facts or anything else that does not go along with your bias view, is labeled a lemming or closet lemming or whatever in your mind. Fact is that you cant accept anything with opinions or facts that refutes your ideas and twisted concepts means your the one with issues. Again you think I downplay the PS4? no Im downplaying "your" interpretation and over glorified view of it. Dx12 on the X1 which I am not hyping, but you sir were just out right bashing and trying to downplay and deny any factual gains no matter how small.

That is the problem now run grab a mirror and look yeah you are the same.

After the silly argument you make trying to downplay ACES and over hyping DX12 effects on xbox one your opinion is basically worthless.

04dcarraher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#198  Edited By 04dcarraher

@tormentos said:

@04dcarraher said:

That is the problem now run grab a mirror and look yeah you are the same.

After the silly argument you make trying to downplay ACES and over hyping DX12 effects on xbox one your opinion is basically worthless.

lol ,

just....no

again you are over estimating what ACES do and again your twisting what was said as hype....

Your the one with the issues....

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#199 tormentos

@04dcarraher said:

lol , just....no

again you are over estimating and again twisting what's there

Bullshit for 28 pages you were on about how more than 1 core would help the xbox one performance wise,but as soon as the argument was more Aces faster completion you went full lemming,and started to claim that the PS4 didn't have the power,but some how the even weaker xbox GPU would right.? lol

04dcarraher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#200  Edited By 04dcarraher

@tormentos said:

@04dcarraher said:

lol , just....no

again you are over estimating and again twisting what's there

Bullshit for 28 pages you were on about how more than 1 core would help the xbox one performance wise,but as soon as the argument was more Aces faster completion you went full lemming,and started to claim that the PS4 didn't have the power,but some how the even weaker xbox GPU would right.? lol

lol again your twisting things, and again your ignoring the facts, and again ACE argument was never about downplaying the PS4 but to explain that that having 8 ACES does not magically allow more gpu resources to appear from getting certain tasks done quicker.... I cant help it if your goggles are on all the time. Its funny that you think out of all that,that you thought I meant the X1 could use ACE's but PS4 couldn't.... what a joke