deactivated-583e460ca986b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#101  Edited By deactivated-583e460ca986b
Member since 2004 • 7240 Posts

@tormentos: So how are you liking DriveClub and Forza Horizon 2? From your experiences with these games how would you score them? I'm just curious to get your opinion as a person with hands on experience with the games being discussed in this thread.

Ross_the_Boss6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#102 Ross_the_Boss6
Member since 2009 • 4056 Posts

Are people really trying to say Forza Horizon 2 looks bad?

My head hurts...

QuadKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#103  Edited By QuadKnight
Member since 2015 • 12916 Posts

@GoldenElementXL said:

@tormentos: So how are you liking DriveClub and Forza Horizon 2? From your experiences with these games how would you score them? I'm just curious to get your opinion as a person with hands on experience with the games being discussed in this thread.

Honestly, he doesn't need to play both games to judge their graphics. This is a graphics thread afterall, if you wanna discuss gameplay go make a gameplay thread. Forza Horrizon 2 looks positively lastgen next to Driveclub in motion, anyone saying otherwise is in denial (not saying you are).

Zero_epyon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#104 Zero_epyon
Member since 2004 • 20135 Posts

@Ross_the_Boss6 said:

My head hurts...

No. Just that Driveclub and Project Cars will look better...

Ross_the_Boss6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105  Edited By Ross_the_Boss6

@Zero_epyon said:

@Ross_the_Boss6 said:

My head hurts...

I would hope so. FH2 is open world and released before both of those games. Not to mention, FH2 is just a much better game overall than Drive Club.

So why does it matter a couple of track racers look better than an open world racer, especially when all three look fantastic.

Spitfire-Six

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#106  Edited By Spitfire-Six
Member since 2014 • 1378 Posts

Will they look better than Forza 6 is the question.

QuadKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107 QuadKnight

@spitfire-six said:

They probably will. Forza 6 is probably going for 1080p/60fps again, and Xbone doesn't do so well when it comes to those kind of demands. The graphics will have to take a hit in some way to maintain those lofty standards.

Avatar image for TorqueHappens08
TorqueHappens08

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#108  Edited By TorqueHappens08
Member since 2008 • 1363 Posts

Honestly, this gen, i don't think any racing game will be able to top Driveclubs visuals, They are just flat out ridiculous. IMO of course. ...But lets be honest.

Loading Video...

them water physics tho.

will play the hell out of PGC and F6, but not expecting visuals like the above, i will keep my expectations low. DC Seriously raised the bar to ridiculous heights in the visuals department.

Spitfire-Six

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109  Edited By Spitfire-Six
Member since 2014 • 1378 Posts

@quadknight said:

@spitfire-six said:

They probably will. Forza 6 is probably going for 1080p/60fps again, and Xbone doesn't do so well when it comes to those kind of demands. The graphics will have to take a hit in some way to maintain those lofty standards.

So you think. That is a pretty absolute assumption for a note very well defined problem.

Guy_Brohski

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110 Guy_Brohski
Member since 2013 • 2221 Posts

@silversix_: If Xbox One can't handle racing games, then why did it have a 1080p 60fps racing game AT LAUNCH, while the PS4 still is waiting for P CARS to finally have a 1080/60 racer?

tdkmillsy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#111  Edited By tdkmillsy
Member since 2003 • 6032 Posts

Just maybe the PS4 will have a decent driving game at last. Pitty its a multiplat that looks practically the same on Xbox One.

900p/1080p same FPS is what I said games will end being and 99% of gamers will be ok with that. All that extra power the PS4 has and it equates to 180p that in most gaming conditions (TV front room) you couldn't tell.

Not once have I been into a shop and seen "get it on PS4 cos it has 180p better resolution".

QuadKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112  Edited By QuadKnight

@spitfire-six said:

@quadknight said:

@spitfire-six said:

So you think. That is a pretty absolute assumption for a note very well defined problem.

Not very well defined you say but the list of sub-1080p Xbone games continues to grow as we speak. This thread is in fact announcing another game that is 900p on Xbone while its counterpart is 1080p on PS4.

Witcher 3 was the last game that got announced as 900p on Xbone last week. There are strong rumors that Batman is also below 1080p on Xbone since it was announced as 1080p on PS4 last week and no mention was made about the Xbone version. The list keeps growing and yet you want us to believe Xbone doesn't have an issue with attaining 1080p visuals. Face it man, Forza 6 will not be a graphical showpiece because it's going for 1080p/60 just like Forza 5 did and we all saw the sacrifices Forza 5 made to attain 1080p/60....

ProtossX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113  Edited By ProtossX
Member since 2005 • 2880 Posts

@TorqueHappens08 said:

Honestly, this gen, i don't think any racing game will be able to top Driveclubs visuals, They are just flat out ridiculous. IMO of course. ...But lets be honest.

them water physics tho.

will play the hell out of PGC and F6, but not expecting visuals like the above, i will keep my expectations low. DC Seriously raised the bar to ridiculous heights in the visuals department.

bro 5club got a 5

gamers aren't playin 5/10's they stick to 9's and 10's especially in this age lots of competition being the prettiest don't make me people keep coming back look at games like crysis the gameplay is crap compared to fun shooters like half life

game > graphics

you don't understand how games work ppl like to play good games not bad prettty games

forza = next gen graphics with good gameplay = the perfect mix

if ur a racer fan u have no choice of what console to get this gen so far

Avatar image for TorqueHappens08
TorqueHappens08

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114 TorqueHappens08
Member since 2008 • 1363 Posts

I still find it seriously hard to believe they used sprites. the equivalent of GT5 "introducing" standard cars.

Malta_1980

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115 Malta_1980
Member since 2008 • 11890 Posts

Most probably i'll get the PC version.. However glad console versions will run at 60fps

QuadKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116 QuadKnight

@TorqueHappens08 said:

I still find it seriously hard to believe they used sprites. the equivalent of GT5 "introducing" standard cars.

I agree, there's really no excuse to sprites in a 2013 game. It was pretty embarrassing to say the least.

ProtossX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117  Edited By ProtossX

@quadknight said:

@TorqueHappens08 said:

I agree, there's really no excuse to sprites in a 2013 game. It was pretty embarrassing to say the least.

its all embarassing to praise 5/10 games

no matter how many patches you do 5/10 game isn't never gonna be a good game, no game can improve that much from patches

most games start out 9/10's like blizzard games an they still patch a ton too driveclub is just trash and it will always be trash an ppl saw it

forza looks like a next gen racer with great gameplay the graphics all just work for me it just works the game works

sony needs to hire the forza team to make there next racer or something they need to do something 5/10 raacers dont cut it

QuadKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118  Edited By QuadKnight

@ProtossX said:

@quadknight said:

@TorqueHappens08 said:

no matter how many patches you do 5/10 game isn't never gonna be a good game, no game can improve that much from patches

most games start out 9/10's like blizzard games an they still patch a ton too driveclub is just trash and it will always be trash an ppl saw it

forza looks like a next gen racer with great gameplay the graphics all just work for me it just works the game works

sony needs to hire the forza team to make there next racer or something they need to do something 5/10 raacers dont cut it

This is a graphics thread, go cry somewhere else. Driveclub raises the bar when it comes to graphics in a racing game and that's what I'm praising, its graphics.

Take your butthurt excuses for Forza to someone that actually cares because I don't. Driveclub destroys both Forza games in the visuals department and that's what this thread is about.

ProtossX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119  Edited By ProtossX

@quadknight said:

This is a graphics thread. Go cry somewhere else. Driveclub raises the bar when it comes to graphics in a racing game and that's what I'm praising, its graphics.

Take your butthurt excuses for Forza to someone that actually cares because I don't. Driveclub destroys both Forza games int he visuals department and that's what this thread is about, graphics.

im saying most of the studio who made drive club was fired due to 5club game flopping so hard all over on websites

thats what happens when a game sucks an flops ppl get fired cuz nobody wants it

do u see forza floppin at all they keepin pumping out amazing racers every year

thats the diff ur not gonna get a drive club 2 cuz the game flopped an team was disbanded the graphics didn't sell the game SONY NEED TO HIRE THE FORZA DEV team if they want a good looking ps4 racer

otherwise they stuck with crap like 5club and it just sucks an needs to be put outa its misery

QuadKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120  Edited By QuadKnight

@ProtossX said:

@quadknight said:

This is a graphics thread. Go cry somewhere else. Driveclub raises the bar when it comes to graphics in a racing game and that's what I'm praising, its graphics.

Take your butthurt excuses for Forza to someone that actually cares because I don't. Driveclub destroys both Forza games int he visuals department and that's what this thread is about, graphics.

im saying most of the studio who made drive club was fired do to the game floppin so hard all over on websites

thats what happens when a game sucks an flops ppl get fired cuz nobody wants it

do u see forza floppin at all they keepin pumping out amazing racers every year

thats the diff ur not gonna get a drive club 2 cuz the game flopped an team was disbanded the graphics didn't sell the game SONY NEED TO HIRE THE FORZA DEV team if they want a good looking ps4 racer

otherwise they stuck with crap like drive club and it just sucks an needs to be put outa its misery

Your posts give Cancer. Please stop posting, I can barely understand anything you just typed.

What does the crap you typed have to do with graphics and the topic of this thread?

Avatar image for deactivated-5a30e101a977c
deactivated-5a30e101a977c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#121 deactivated-5a30e101a977c
Member since 2006 • 5970 Posts

First proper 1080p60fps game on PS4. Xbox One welcomes you to next-gen

Ross_the_Boss6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#122  Edited By Ross_the_Boss6
@quadknight said:

This is a graphics thread, go cry somewhere else. Driveclub raises the bar when it comes to graphics in a racing game and that's what I'm praising, its graphics.

Take your butthurt excuses for Forza to someone that actually cares because I don't. Driveclub destroys both Forza games in the visuals department and that's what this thread is about.

I thought this thread was about Project Cars being 900p on Xbox.

QuadKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#123 QuadKnight

@FastRobby said:

and yet the same game is 900p on Xbone. It's funny how that works.

ProtossX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124  Edited By ProtossX

@quadknight said:
@TorqueHappens08 said:

go sign this petition with the rest of jelly beggars trying to find a good racer

otherwise stick with ur garbage racers thats the closest to a racing game u will ever get man just deal with it quad

QuadKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#125 QuadKnight

@ProtossX: and why would PC gamers want Flopza Horizon 2 when lems are not even buying it. Did the game even chart?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#126 deactivated-5a30e101a977c

@quadknight said:

@FastRobby said:

and yet the same game is 900p on Xbone. It's funny how that works.

Not really, developer choices... Delayed so many times that I didn't expect anything else.

HalcyonScarlet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#127 HalcyonScarlet
Member since 2011 • 13668 Posts
@quadknight said:

@spitfire-six said:

@quadknight said:

@spitfire-six said:

Not very well defined you say but the list of sub-1080p Xbone games continues to grow as we speak. This thread is in fact announcing another game that is 900p on Xbone while its counterpart is 1080p on PS4.

Witcher 3 was the last game that got announced as 900p on Xbone last week. There are strong rumors that Batman is also below 1080p on Xbone since it was announced as 1080p on PS4 last week and no mention was made about the Xbone version. The list keeps growing and yet you want us to believe Xbone doesn't have an issue with attaining 1080p visuals. Face it man, Forza 6 will not be a graphical showpiece because it's going for 1080p/60 just like Forza 5 did and we all saw the sacrifices Forza 5 made to attain 1080p/60....

Forza Motor-sport 6 should perform much better. FM 5 made sacrifices in difficult conditions. There has been a lot of software changes since then. FM 6 will be made under DX12 on a new engine. I only mention DX12 to show how different everything is, not to say it will change the a lot in-itself.

FM5 was made at a time when the software was so under-developed, all the developers were struggling on it. Turn 10 did what they could. FM 5 is not much of an indication of how FM 6 will turn out. FM 2 was no where near as good as FM 3 on any level.

Compared to other racing games, I don't know, but FM 6 will look a lot better than FM 5.

HalcyonScarlet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#128 HalcyonScarlet
Member since 2011 • 13668 Posts
@quadknight said:

@ProtossX: and why would PC gamers want Flopza Horizon 2 when lems are not even buying it. Did the game even chart?

Because PC gamers buy good games, not what others are playing?

Is Okami shit because 5 people bought it?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#129  Edited By deactivated-5a30e101a977c

@quadknight said:

Cool, sales indicate the quality of games, good one. Justin Bieber is the best musician of our generation then... Great.

DEadliNE-Zero0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#130 DEadliNE-Zero0
Member since 2014 • 6607 Posts

@ShoTTyMcNaDeS said:

@deadline-zero0 said:

12k on pc? lol consoles

IF you have the rig to do it!!! Don't act like every PC gamer has the set up to run games at 12k!! I promise you average PC gamers are still running games at 1080p and 60 fps. Only the most diehard have rigs set up to do resolutions above that!!

Not why i'd care.

The point is that 4k is becoming more and more obtainable with each new graphics card generation and DX12 will help out with chip processing.

Sure, only a ridiculous, over the top rig will run it like that, but the point is future proofing. In the future, PCars on PC will be playable at 4k, and 3x4K, etc.

On console, it'll always be 900p/1080p. Forever

Zero_epyon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#131 Zero_epyon
Member since 2004 • 20135 Posts

@Ross_the_Boss6 said:

@Zero_epyon said:

@Ross_the_Boss6 said:

My head hurts...

I would hope so. FH2 is open world and released before both of those games. Not to mention, FH2 is just a much better game overall than Drive Club.

So why does it matter a couple of track racers look better than an open world racer, especially when all three look fantastic.

Well the reason people, including myself, have pointed this out is because there were claims that FH2 looks on par and maybe better than these games. Which we would agree that they don't.

SecretPolice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#132 SecretPolice
Member since 2007 • 44167 Posts

Saw this yesterday but figured I'd let someone else post it. :P

My first thought was, this game is great for the other systems but for racing fans with X1, I'm certain we already have the greatest racers thus far this gen and we'll no doubt wait for the greatest 1080P 60 FPS FM6 later this year. :D

PAL360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

#133 PAL360
Member since 2007 • 30570 Posts

12k?? Is this game already prepared to 2030 screens?

Anyway, looks great at 1080p60, and i like how console versions handle 45 AI cars on the track. Anarchy!!!

Loading Video...

mariokart97

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#134 mariokart97
Member since 2009 • 913 Posts

@charizard1605: Yes, the Wii U GPU surpasses the Playstation 3 and Xbox 360.

I hate this "ballpark" mentality because it dismisses the Wii U as more comparable power-wise to the 7th gen consoles. The Wii U is graphically to 8th gen, what the Dreamcast was to 6th gen, they both just barely count in their respective generations, but to discredit them for their correct placement in said generations would be wrong. I truly don't believe some of the games on Wii U would be possible on the 7th gen twins, or if they were to handle it, compromises would need to be made ie. lighting, textures, framerate, SOMETHING ya know? It comes down to lighting effects a lot of times, I mean I own some damnnn good looking Xbox One games and I'm still regularly impressed with some use of lighting and such in Wii U games.

A good example I've found, is Super Smash Bros for Wii U. Though the fighting games are far less taxing than full 3D roaming games nonetheless that game looks more akin to Pixar level modeling and lighting than anything I have seen to date. Yes, the artstyle definitley helps in achieving this but I've thought about it a lot and do not think the 360, released with 2005 tech could display a game that looks like that./

RIZDRAVER

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#135  Edited By RIZDRAVER
Member since 2007 • 247 Posts

@Ross_the_Boss6 said:

My head hurts...

Moving up from my 360 to the 1, I thought FH2's visuals were amazing. And then when I got a PS4 for Xmas and put in Driveclub, I was seriously blown away by how photorealistic it was. Seeing FH2's environments now, there are some parts that look basically like a better optimized 360 game. The difference is that stark.

Frankly, Driveclub is not just the best looking racing game out; it's the most photorealistic console game presently on the market IMO. (Gameplay wise; not cut scenes)

SecretPolice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#136 SecretPolice
Member since 2007 • 44167 Posts

@RIZDRAVER said:

@Ross_the_Boss6 said:

My head hurts...

Moving up from my 360 to the 1, I thought FH2's visuals were amazing. And then when I got a PS4 for Xmas and put in Driveclub, I was seriously blown away by how photorealistic it was. Seeing FH2's environments now, there are some parts that look basically like a better optimized 360 game. The difference is that stark.

Apples to oranges my friend. When / if an Open World racer shows up on PS4, then compare again. :P

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#137 tormentos
Member since 2003 • 33784 Posts

@GoldenElementXL said:

I wasn't talking about score i was talking about graphics which don't require me to own or play any of the 2 games,you can clearly see from the video which look better.

Try harder..

@Guy_Brohski said:

@silversix_: If Xbox One can't handle racing games, then why did it have a 1080p 60fps racing game AT LAUNCH, while the PS4 still is waiting for P CARS to finally have a 1080/60 racer?

Because that game had baked effects and cardboard box people pulled from google earth..lol

Forza 5 is basically a last gen game in 1080p 60FPS,alone side DC it look like total crap,it has no day or nigh no dynamic weather,every effect is baked and facked.

@tdkmillsy said:

Just maybe the PS4 will have a decent driving game at last. Pitty its a multiplat that looks practically the same on Xbox One.

900p/1080p same FPS is what I said games will end being and 99% of gamers will be ok with that. All that extra power the PS4 has and it equates to 180p that in most gaming conditions (TV front room) you couldn't tell.

Not once have I been into a shop and seen "get it on PS4 cos it has 180p better resolution".

So you have see the xbox one version head to head vs the PS4.?

is not 180p fool.

2,073,600 1080p

1,440,000 900p

633,600 Pixel difference.

The fact that the xbox one can't pull this game in 1080p 60FPS after all the crap you and the lemming squad pulled with Forza 5 been 1080p 60 FPS while no racing game on PS4 was like is really a joke,Forza 5 is teh most basic and empty game of all racers this gen so far,it has baked effects card board box people,no weather,dead skybox not day to night is basically a last gen game in 1080p.

Now project cars push the hardware way more than Forza 5 and the xbox one for the first time has a 900p racer while the PS4 version is 1080p i guess that ends the whole war about racers and 1080p 60FPS the xbox one can't keep up with the PS4 and need to drop resolution because it is GPU bound..lol

@ProtossX said:

Apply that to Halo the master broke collection,look at it this way at leas DC was exclusive Halo 1,2,3,4 are on xbox 360 in working form without double dipping or waiting for fixes.

I remember how you wanted the game review again...hahahaa

Forza look like shit compare to driveclub and this thread is about graphics no gameplay..hahahaa

@FastRobby said:

No it is the PS4 who will welcome the xbox one when it get there,Forza 5 hardly qualify as next gen,baked effect,no day night no dynamic weather,dead skybox,card board box people,terribly downgrade before launch,just look at the screen posted.

PC is a real next gen racer and is superior on PS4,the xbox one is 900p because at 1080p it can't handle 60FPS period the game becomes GPU bound... But don't worry DX12 will save you..

l34052

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#138 l34052
Member since 2005 • 3906 Posts

@ProtossX said:

Ive never read so much bullshit. You should actually try playing the game instead of writing what amounts to rubbish and wasting everyones time reading it.

I agree DC wasnt great on release but with the various updates and patches its actually turned out to be a very good, involving and genuinely challenging game.

You stated 'forza looks like a next gen racer' have you not seen the graphics in DC, forza almost looks a generation behind and when you add in the weather effects it only gets worse for forza.

Gameplay is challenging in DC, surely a game is meant to challenge the player thus giving you a sense of achievement when you do beat it rather than simply handing you silly pointless trophies that in the real world mean nothing at all.

You sound very young so i'll leave it at that, only adding go and actually play DC.

StormyJoe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#139 StormyJoe
Member since 2011 • 7806 Posts

@tormentos: Still butthurt that Forza is better than Drive Club. LOL@U!

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#140 tormentos

@HalcyonScarlet said:

Forza Motor-sport 6 should perform much better. FM 5 made sacrifices in difficult conditions. There has been a lot of software changes since then. FM 6 will be made under DX12 on a new engine. I only mention DX12 to show how different everything is, not to say it will change the a lot in-itself.

FM5 was made at a time when the software was so under-developed, all the developers were struggling on it. Turn 10 did what they could. FM 5 is not much of an indication of how FM 6 will turn out. FM 2 was no where near as good as FM 3 on any level.

Compared to other racing games, I don't know, but FM 6 will look a lot better than FM 5.

Hahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa...

That lemming inside you,old habit die hard..lol

ronvalencia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#141  Edited By ronvalencia
Member since 2008 • 29612 Posts

@charizard1605:

For games, Wii U has 1 GB of RAM and 32 MB of fast eDRAM.

Wii U's 32 MB eDRAM can be use as a 3rd level cache for the CPU and memory bandwidth booster for the GPU.

http://www.cinemablend.com/games/Wii-U-Memory-Bandwidth-GPU-More-Powerful-Than-We-Thought-62437.html

Using external memory, the GPU would be limited to a 32- or 64-bit interface. The NEC Electronics eDRAM expands the on-chip memory interface past 1000 bits in width to support the GPU’s 256-Gbytes/second bandwidth between the graphics pipelines and memory

The big different between Xbox 360's 10 MB eDRAM and Wii U's 32MB eDRAM is the connection between the GPU and eDRAM i.e. Wii U's GPU has full speed connection to it's 32 MB eDRAM while Xbox 360's eDRAM was gimped by 32 GB/s connection between eDRAM's raster logics (i.e. ROPS) and the GPU.

For non-shader bounds, Wii U should be able to render 1600x900p/1920x1080p (for lower data types) frame buffers and it's TMUs would be able to write at full EDRAM speeds.

Xbox 360's GPU TMU would be gimped by 32 GB/s connection between eDRAM's logic section and GPU.

In terms of memory model, Wii U is similar to XBO with a older/lesser tier Radeon HD VLIW5 instead of Radeon HD GCN.

http://www.cinemablend.com/games/Wii-U-Has-More-Next-Gen-1080p-60fps-Games-Than-Xbox-One-PS4-59924.html

Wii U has several games at 1920x1080p which is not bad for the older Radeon HD VLIW5. For ROPS bound workaround, Radeon HD VLIW5 is modern enough with TMU write capabilities.

http://www.cinemablend.com/games/Wii-U-GPGPU-Squashes-Xbox-360-PS3-Capable-DirectX-11-Equivalent-Graphics-47126.html

Radeon HD VLIW5 inside Wii U has enough DirectX11 features to beat Xbox 360/PS3's GPUs. I do know some of tessellation/geometry shader/registry storage enhancements on R700 GPUs i.e. it's better than Radeon HD 2900/3000 but falls under Radeon HD 5000 "Cypress". R700's tessellation enhancements wasn't exposed on DX.

http://www.cinemablend.com/games/Project-CARS-Wii-U-Features-Particle-Shadows-Multi-Threaded-Shadowing-59659.html

It seems Wii U has DX12 style multithreading model.

BobRossPerm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#142 BobRossPerm
Member since 2015 • 2886 Posts
@TorqueHappens08 said:

Loading Video...

them water physics tho.

Yeah I think that's the best looking game I've ever seen. And it's a console game, strange.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#143 tormentos

@StormyJoe said:

No in fact i actually call DC shit and stated that it deserve the score it got,but since this thread is about GRAPHICS not scores or gameplay your argument is total crap and damage control like always..

Here we are on a thread for a great looking racer that is on PC,PS4 and xbox one,this Racer unlike Forza 5 pushes the hardware hard,so what happens when both units get push hard.?

The xbox one can't keep up,so a drop to 900p is require who knows what other sacrifices were made.

Fact is in 1080p this game on xbox one would probably run at 35 FPS...lol

But but but only the xbox one can run 1080p racers with 60FPS...lol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#144 deactivated-5a30e101a977c

@tormentos said:

@FastRobby said:

No it is the PS4 who will welcome the xbox one when it get there

Nope, Forza 5 1080p/60fps. fail.

StormyJoe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#145 StormyJoe

@tormentos said:

@StormyJoe said:

No in fact i actually call DC shit and stated that it deserve the score it got,but since this thread is about GRAPHICS not scores or gameplay your argument is total crap and damage control like always..

Here we are on a thread for a great looking racer that is on PC,PS4 and xbox one,this Racer unlike Forza 5 pushes the hardware hard,so what happens when both units get push hard.?

The xbox one can't keep up,so a drop to 900p is require who knows what other sacrifices were made.

Fact is in 1080p this game on xbox one would probably run at 35 FPS...lol

But but but only the xbox one can run 1080p racers with 60FPS...lol

You so grasp on to that 180p. I play games, not count pixels. Sorry to be a killjoy., but if you lined up 100 people, maybe 2 or 3 could really tell the difference between 900p and 1080p.

Dire_Weasel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#146 Dire_Weasel
Member since 2002 • 16681 Posts

@StormyJoe said:

You so grasp on to that 180p. I play games, not count pixels. Sorry to be a killjoy., but if you lined up 100 people, maybe 2 or 3 could really tell the difference between 900p and 1080p.

Stormy, you've already shown us that you have defective eyesight. we get it.

Please leave the rest of us that would rather play games in our TV's native resolution alone.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#147 tormentos

@StormyJoe said:

180p.? Are you that stupid.? Oh yeah you are reason why you repeat that stupid comment of 180p.

The difference in Project cars isn't 180p,that bullshit calculation is achieve by adding 180p into 900p so.

180+ 900 = 1080p that is some horse shit crap and show how little you know about graphics and resolution.

Project cars is 1920x1080p PS4,on xbox one is not 1920x900p is 1600x900p the only way that comment will make sense is if the game was 1920x900p yeah that is 180p from 1080p.

The difference is 600,000 pixels,that is more than half the pixels in 720p in fact is like 67% then pixel density of 720p,so saying is just 180p is totally stupid.

Oh please stop with your whole line crap higher pixels sharper image lower pixels a more blur image less detail period it is like that.

You damage control is outstanding...

Don't worry DX12 will fix it...lol

@FastRobby said:

So is TLOU as well and is last gen,just like Forza 5 which has nothing next gen about it but the name..hahaha

It is clear what happen on the PS4 Forza 5 would run at 90 FPS in 1080p is a totally uninpressive game...hahahaaaa

StormyJoe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#148 StormyJoe

@tormentos said:

@StormyJoe said:

180p.? Are you that stupid.? Oh yeah you are reason why you repeat that stupid comment of 180p.

The difference in Project cars isn't 180p,that bullshit calculation is achieve by adding 180p into 900p so.

180+ 900 = 1080p that is some horse shit crap and show how little you know about graphics and resolution.

Project cars is 1920x1080p PS4,on xbox one is not 1920x900p is 1600x900p the only way that comment will make sense is if the game was 1920x900p yeah that is 180p from 1080p.

The difference is 600,000 pixels,that is more than half the pixels in 720p in fact is like 67% then pixel density of 720p,so saying is just 180p is totally stupid.

Oh please stop with your whole line crap higher pixels sharper image lower pixels a more blur image less detail period it is like that.

You damage control is outstanding...

Don't worry DX12 will fix it...lol

@FastRobby said:

So is TLOU as well and is last gen,just like Forza 5 which has nothing next gen about it but the name..hahaha

It is clear what happen on the PS4 Forza 5 would run at 90 FPS in 1080p is a totally uninpressive game...hahahaaaa

It's not "damage control", because I don't really consider it "damage". Again, if you had 100 people look at a game on a TV, and asked them "Which has more pixels?", most people couldn't tell. Maybe 720p vs 1080p, but not so much with 900p vs 1080p. It would matter on a PC monitor, but not so much on a TV. Sorry, but it's just true.

You can say whatever you want. The fact of the matter is, there is not much of a difference at the end of the day in visual quality. Period. But hey, you need those extra pixels to make yourself feel better, you go right on talking about them (I will continue to laugh at you, though).

The big advantage for PS4 at the moment are the games. Saying "The PS4 has more blockbuster exclusives right now" is a valid argument. This whole "OMG 900p vs 1080p", just makes you look like a desperate asshat.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#149 deactivated-5a30e101a977c

@tormentos said:

@FastRobby said:

So is TLOU as well and is last gen

Indeed, last-gen game, remaster, try again. fail.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#150 tormentos

@StormyJoe said:

It's not "damage control", because I don't really consider it "damage". Again, if you had 100 people look at a game on a TV, and asked them "Which has more pixels?", most people couldn't tell. Maybe 720p vs 1080p, but not so much with 900p vs 1080p. It would matter on a PC monitor, but not so much on a TV. Sorry, but it's just true.

You can say whatever you want. The fact of the matter is, there is not much of a difference at the end of the day in visual quality. Period. But hey, you need those extra pixels to make yourself feel better, you go right on talking about them (I will continue to laugh at you, though).

The big advantage for PS4 at the moment are the games. Saying "The PS4 has more blockbuster exclusives right now" is a valid argument. This whole "OMG 900p vs 1080p", just makes you look like a desperate asshat.

Oh it is damage control talking about quality in a performance thread..hahaha

And yes there is a freaking difference between 900p and 1080p is not our fault that you are 80 and half blind.

The fact of the matter is that the xbox one can't keep up with the PS4 even on racers..lol

Yeah save that to when the argument is about better line up,for now focus is about performance.

@FastRobby said:

Indeed, last-gen game, remaster, try again. fail.

Yeah that is what forza 5 is a last gen game in 1080p...lol

Hahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa