Post your currently playing video game screenshots

Avatar image for deactivated-5d8cc56f960a5
deactivated-5d8cc56f960a5

557

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1 deactivated-5d8cc56f960a5
Member since 2018 • 557 Posts

Replaying Vice City (PC)

Well?

Post your currently playing video game screenshots.

Avatar image for Cloud_imperium
Cloud_imperium

14985

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 102

User Lists: 8

#2 Cloud_imperium
Member since 2013 • 14985 Posts
Shadow Warrior 2
Shadow Warrior 2

Avatar image for jun_aka_pekto
jun_aka_pekto

25254

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By jun_aka_pekto
Member since 2010 • 25254 Posts

Just now?

On the old laptop. STALKER: Call of Pripyat.

Avatar image for jun_aka_pekto
jun_aka_pekto

25254

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By jun_aka_pekto
Member since 2010 • 25254 Posts

You guys playing on 4:3 or 5:4 monitors? Or, are those images cropped? That or playing with black bars onscreen. I would too. I still have a 5:4 LCD monitor (1280x1024). But, my kid is currently using it.

Avatar image for freedomfreak
freedomfreak

51315

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#5 freedomfreak
Member since 2004 • 51315 Posts

Shadow of the Rise of the Reboot of the Tomb Raider 2.5

Avatar image for br0kenrabbit
br0kenrabbit

16198

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 0

#6 br0kenrabbit
Member since 2004 • 16198 Posts

ooga booga

Avatar image for R4gn4r0k
R4gn4r0k

31717

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#7 R4gn4r0k
Member since 2004 • 31717 Posts

Playing Sandstorm:

Avatar image for DragonfireXZ95
DragonfireXZ95

25595

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#8 DragonfireXZ95
Member since 2005 • 25595 Posts

Was doing Hunt yesterday.

And Tomb Raider earlier today. Also did, Black Ops Black Out beta, but took no screenshots; the game isn't pretty, anyway. Lol

Avatar image for flawlesspoop
FlawlessPoop

163

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#9  Edited By FlawlessPoop
Member since 2017 • 163 Posts

Avatar image for BenjaminBanklin
BenjaminBanklin

5118

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#10 BenjaminBanklin
Member since 2004 • 5118 Posts
@freedomfreak said:

Shadow of the Rise of the Reboot of the Tomb Raider 2.5

LOLZ!

Avatar image for BassMan
BassMan

10756

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 126

User Lists: 0

#11  Edited By BassMan
Member since 2002 • 10756 Posts

Replaying Metro 2033 and soon Metro Last Light (Redux versions this time) to get ready for Metro Exodus. Watch out for those anomalies! ;)

Avatar image for Grey_Eyed_Elf
Grey_Eyed_Elf

6513

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#12 Grey_Eyed_Elf
Member since 2011 • 6513 Posts

I will soon...

Avatar image for quadknight
QuadKnight

12916

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#13 QuadKnight
Member since 2015 • 12916 Posts

Avatar image for foxhound_fox
foxhound_fox

98075

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 0

#14 foxhound_fox
Member since 2005 • 98075 Posts

Because I'm not interseted in playing new stuff

Avatar image for jun_aka_pekto
jun_aka_pekto

25254

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#15 jun_aka_pekto
Member since 2010 • 25254 Posts

I have a 7th playthrough ongoing on my PC. That one is already well into Pripyat. This one on the laptop is the 8th playthrough and is still some ways off from Pripyat. But, it's already quite different from the playthrough on the PC. So far, I've only seen 3 chimeras on the laptop playthrough while there seems to be an over-population of them on the PC playthrough.

Avatar image for uninspiredcup
uninspiredcup

35539

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 85

User Lists: 2

#16 uninspiredcup
Member since 2013 • 35539 Posts

Avatar image for jun_aka_pekto
jun_aka_pekto

25254

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#17  Edited By jun_aka_pekto
Member since 2010 • 25254 Posts

Still at it.

Damn oinkers (and doggies earlier) being a pest. But, they cleared the minefield. ;)

Avatar image for freedomfreak
freedomfreak

51315

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#18 freedomfreak
Member since 2004 • 51315 Posts

@BenjaminBanklin: Nice nice

Avatar image for Litchie
Litchie

24486

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 0

#19 Litchie
Member since 2003 • 24486 Posts

Avatar image for phbz
phbz

4721

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 54

User Lists: 0

#20 phbz  Online
Member since 2009 • 4721 Posts

Last week

Then a bit of FH4 demo

Currently (this skin is just for the lol)

Avatar image for uninspiredcup
uninspiredcup

35539

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 85

User Lists: 2

#21 uninspiredcup
Member since 2013 • 35539 Posts

Always satisfying to end a smurfs win-streak.

Loading Video...

Avatar image for SecretPolice
SecretPolice

35357

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#22 SecretPolice
Member since 2007 • 35357 Posts

SoD2..

Avatar image for tryit
TryIt

13157

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#23 TryIt
Member since 2017 • 13157 Posts

Not my play thru but the game I am playing

Avatar image for mandzilla
mandzilla

4223

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#24 mandzilla  Moderator
Member since 2017 • 4223 Posts

@BenjaminBanklin: Haha well done, that made me laugh. xD

Avatar image for GarGx1
GarGx1

10930

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

#25 GarGx1
Member since 2011 • 10930 Posts

Nothing :( I'm working 10 hours a day in Italy for the next couple of months, apart from Sundays when we get a day off and pretend to be tourists.

My surface isn't exactly good for gaming on and I didn't have the any spare baggage allowance for the PS4.

I so need to get a decent gaming laptop

Avatar image for lundy86_4
lundy86_4

54034

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#26  Edited By lundy86_4
Member since 2003 • 54034 Posts

@GarGx1 said:

Nothing :( I'm working 10 hours a day in Italy for the next couple of months, apart from Sundays when we get a day off and pretend to be tourists.

My surface isn't exactly good for gaming on and I didn't have the any spare baggage allowance for the PS4.

I so need to get a decent gaming laptop

Do like my bro did and see if your employer will subsidize the cost for work... He managed to get a beefy laptop with a 1060 (1070 was a little overkill to persuade lol.)

Avatar image for with_teeth26
with_teeth26

9678

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 1

#27  Edited By with_teeth26  Online
Member since 2007 • 9678 Posts

Avatar image for GarGx1
GarGx1

10930

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

#28 GarGx1
Member since 2011 • 10930 Posts
@lundy86_4 said:
@GarGx1 said:

Nothing :( I'm working 10 hours a day in Italy for the next couple of months, apart from Sundays when we get a day off and pretend to be tourists.

My surface isn't exactly good for gaming on and I didn't have the any spare baggage allowance for the PS4.

I so need to get a decent gaming laptop

Do like my bro did and see if your employer will subsidize the cost for work... He managed to get a beefy laptop with a 1060 (1070 was a little overkill to persuade lol.)

Would be nice but the company I work for have given me an awful MSI lump with an i3 CPU, no GPU and it's locked down tighter than Nun's knickers. My i5-7300U Surface has more power than it!

I had a nice laptop (i7 CPU, GTX 970m GPU, 8Gb RAM) and an admin password with my last employer but the IT guy there is an old friend.

Avatar image for lundy86_4
lundy86_4

54034

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#29 lundy86_4
Member since 2003 • 54034 Posts

@GarGx1 said:

Would be nice but the company I work for have given me an awful MSI lump with an i3 CPU, no GPU and it's locked down tighter than Nun's knickers. My i5-7300U Surface has more power than it!

I had a nice laptop (i7 CPU, GTX 970m GPU, 8Gb RAM) and an admin password with my last employer but the IT guy there is an old friend.

Oh man, that is super lame. I guess it's understandable given what information you could have stored... My bro works for a smaller company who largely isn't experienced with having any form of IT department AFAIK.

Avatar image for GarGx1
GarGx1

10930

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

#30 GarGx1
Member since 2011 • 10930 Posts
@lundy86_4 said:
@GarGx1 said:

Would be nice but the company I work for have given me an awful MSI lump with an i3 CPU, no GPU and it's locked down tighter than Nun's knickers. My i5-7300U Surface has more power than it!

I had a nice laptop (i7 CPU, GTX 970m GPU, 8Gb RAM) and an admin password with my last employer but the IT guy there is an old friend.

Oh man, that is super lame. I guess it's understandable given what information you could have stored... My bro works for a smaller company who largely isn't experienced with having any form of IT department AFAIK.

From a gaming point of view, it totally sucks but on the other hand I'm getting paid to travel the world, so it's not all bad. With this trip I'm getting 2 months in a top Italian tourist spot, I obviously have to work long hours, 6 days a week but just check out Lerici (10 minute drive from my hotel) on google maps, it's a beatiful place to spend the end of summer. :)

Avatar image for lundy86_4
lundy86_4

54034

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#31 lundy86_4
Member since 2003 • 54034 Posts

@GarGx1 said:

From a gaming point of view, it totally sucks but on the other hand I'm getting paid to travel the world, so it's not all bad. With this trip I'm getting 2 months in a top Italian tourist spot, I obviously have to work long hours, 6 days a week but just check out Lerici (10 minute drive from my hotel) on google maps, it's a beatiful place to spend the end of summer. :)

Yeah, definitely jealous lol. I'm from England, so i've done a lot of Europe, but never Italy... Living in Canada makes it more difficult now.

Nice that you at least get some time to enjoy the sights :P

Avatar image for GarGx1
GarGx1

10930

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

#32 GarGx1
Member since 2011 • 10930 Posts
@lundy86_4 said:
@GarGx1 said:

From a gaming point of view, it totally sucks but on the other hand I'm getting paid to travel the world, so it's not all bad. With this trip I'm getting 2 months in a top Italian tourist spot, I obviously have to work long hours, 6 days a week but just check out Lerici (10 minute drive from my hotel) on google maps, it's a beatiful place to spend the end of summer. :)

Yeah, definitely jealous lol. I'm from England, so i've done a lot of Europe, but never Italy... Living in Canada makes it more difficult now.

Nice that you at least get some time to enjoy the sights :P

I'm Scottish mate, so any chance of having the sun is bonus :)

I've not been to Canada yet, I work in Fire and flood restoration so the chances are it'll be the U.S. east coast next, looks like it's going to be a harsh hurricane season.

Avatar image for Alucard_Prime
Alucard_Prime

10107

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 23

User Lists: 0

#33 Alucard_Prime
Member since 2008 • 10107 Posts

Avatar image for lundy86_4
lundy86_4

54034

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#34  Edited By lundy86_4
Member since 2003 • 54034 Posts

@GarGx1 said:

I'm Scottish mate, so any chance of having the sun is bonus :)

I've not been to Canada yet, I work in Fire and flood restoration so the chances are it'll be the U.S. east coast next, looks like it's going to be a harsh hurricane season.

Haha, can we trade? It's freaking stupid here in the Summer lol. Been working in 44 with humidex.

Yeah, U.S. is getting nailed hard, and it's sad. We don't get much up here in Niagara, Ontario. Shitty that you work in that. probably hard in more ways than one.

Avatar image for jun_aka_pekto
jun_aka_pekto

25254

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#35  Edited By jun_aka_pekto
Member since 2010 • 25254 Posts

STALKER: Call of Pripyat on the laptop. Earning some extra cash, gathered the squad for the underground run to Pripyat, and figuring out the best load (within the weight limit) to bring with me.

I also armed 3 of them with upgraded GP37s. I'm happy to see Sokholov (yellow suit) actually carrying it as his active weapon.

Avatar image for quadknight
QuadKnight

12916

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#36 QuadKnight
Member since 2015 • 12916 Posts

Just got off playing Project Cars 2 on PC at 4K Ultra Settings. It looks and plays gloriously as you would expect....

Avatar image for jun_aka_pekto
jun_aka_pekto

25254

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#37  Edited By jun_aka_pekto
Member since 2010 • 25254 Posts

STALKER: Call of Pripyat on the laptop.

Commenced the underground run to Pripyat and arrived with the squad intact. It took 2 or 3 save reloads because Zulu kept getting killed. Ironic because he's the biggest guy and has the most powerful weapon (PKM) in the group.

Avatar image for Cloud_imperium
Cloud_imperium

14985

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 102

User Lists: 8

#38 Cloud_imperium
Member since 2013 • 14985 Posts

Witcher 2- best story in the series
Witcher 2- best story in the series
Avatar image for uninspiredcup
uninspiredcup

35539

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 85

User Lists: 2

#39 uninspiredcup
Member since 2013 • 35539 Posts

@Cloud_imperium: Much preferred one. Too bad they didn't remake it.

-

Zeldo

Avatar image for vespuche
vespuche

1074

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#40 vespuche
Member since 2007 • 1074 Posts

Avatar image for enzyme36
enzyme36

4292

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#41 enzyme36
Member since 2007 • 4292 Posts

@uninspiredcup: nice win... but at least he wasnt smurfing to troll. Hes just trying to learn a new character.

As a gief main myself, it really is difficult to learn a new character at the higher ranks. You dont learn high rank teching as gief when you always have throw priority.

Avatar image for uninspiredcup
uninspiredcup

35539

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 85

User Lists: 2

#42  Edited By uninspiredcup
Member since 2013 • 35539 Posts

@enzyme36: The problem with this is that lesser players by turning them into punching bags. A good 60% of Rookie are now alt accounts. That guy I was fighting was at least ultra-silver/gold amd most of his defeats are probably from the percentage of smurfs he's fighting.

Not to say i'm innocent, I smurf myself, but it's specifically to beat up on other smurfs lol

The blame, as always, is on Capcom. They made a shitty ranking system that promotes it, and seems oblivious to the fact that most online competitive communities are the scum of the earth, dam thing didn't even have a blacklist feature before.

Avatar image for GarGx1
GarGx1

10930

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

#43 GarGx1
Member since 2011 • 10930 Posts
@lundy86_4 said:

Haha, can we trade? It's freaking stupid here in the Summer lol. Been working in 44 with humidex.

Yeah, U.S. is getting nailed hard, and it's sad. We don't get much up here in Niagara, Ontario. Shitty that you work in that. probably hard in more ways than one.

Nah it's alright, the winter ice storms don't sound like fun either ;)

I deal mostly with electromechanical losses (Industrial machinery and electronics) so I don't often need to deal with the real tragedies of people losing all of their possessions and homes. I only really encounter that side in the UK, for the most part anyway.

Avatar image for tgob89
tgob89

2153

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#44 tgob89
Member since 2017 • 2153 Posts

Digital Devil Saga...

Via my newly acquired console beggar pleb box PC.

And

On PS4

Avatar image for jun_aka_pekto
jun_aka_pekto

25254

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#45  Edited By jun_aka_pekto
Member since 2010 • 25254 Posts

Found the tools for Tier 3 upgrades. Sniping away at Monolith troops and zombies at the Riverfront of Pripyat. As soon as a pair of eyes show up on the detection meter, time to take em out fast before they raise the alarm.

Avatar image for jackamomo
Jackamomo

2156

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#46  Edited By Jackamomo
Member since 2017 • 2156 Posts

Ecco the Dolphin because it has the best 16 bit pixel art ever made.

Also, you need lightning reflexes, infinite patience and an emulator for save points.

This is the furthest I ever got I think.

The fact I'm playing old Mega Drive games on an emulator and broken 360 controller may or may not have something to do with a MacBook Pro mid 2010 i5 with 8gig ram, 256mb 1.2ghz gpu which is 128mbit with GDDR3 (more than capable of playing mega drive and most modern games)... having wine spilt on it. Amazingly it still works. But only just.

Avatar image for jun_aka_pekto
jun_aka_pekto

25254

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#47 jun_aka_pekto
Member since 2010 • 25254 Posts

Snork parade at Pripyat.

Avatar image for jun_aka_pekto
jun_aka_pekto

25254

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#48 jun_aka_pekto
Member since 2010 • 25254 Posts

Finished STALKER: Call of Pripyat on the laptop......

Avatar image for Litchie
Litchie

24486

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 0

#49 Litchie
Member since 2003 • 24486 Posts

Avatar image for KungfuKitten
KungfuKitten

26851

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 36

User Lists: 0

#50  Edited By KungfuKitten
Member since 2006 • 26851 Posts

Hmm I don't have screenshots of most of the games I'm playing since they are VR/other platforms.

But these 3 games are still hot.