JoshRMeyer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#101 JoshRMeyer
Member since 2015 • 12574 Posts

@Xplode_games: Lol! Geez man. It's just my opinion as I've said. Settle down. I've supported your opinion about why this game will eventually be better on console than PC, because of parity and less cheaters. A lot of people disagreed with our opinions. And that's ok. Nothing to get worked up about.

JoshRMeyer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#102 JoshRMeyer

@i_p_daily: Yeah, anyone that thinks every single game released on a platform is a quality game needs to wake up. There's always going to be the shovelware. I think this games hype from PC made the Xbox version seem worse than it really is.

kingtito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#103 kingtito
Member since 2003 • 11775 Posts

@joshrmeyer said:

@kingtito: I have to say both are bad... The tiger one is obviously a worse game. The tiger one also was some game no one heard of. It was ported off Android to PS4 for whatever reason. If it was hyped up at all when it released, I'm sure there'd be a ton of threads about how bad it is and shame on Sony for letting it slide through quality control. A game in early release that isn't finished shouldn't have a $30 price tag. Do they need the money to finish the console version? That's what Publishers are for. MS is publishing the game for Xbox. They should loan the developer the money needed to finish, and then take a percentage of profit made from the game upon release. Like any beta, have a free weekend... Let people try it out in it's unfinished state. Let them salivate over the games official release date. If they liked the beta, they'll buy the finished product.

No they're not both bad because one is an early release NOT in it's final software form which the public IS aware of. The other is the final product released to the public. It's not even in the same league.

The game shouldn't have a $30 price tag says who? This dev isn't a big name big money dev and if giving customers a chance to play a popular PC online game BEFORE it's finished AND they let the public know it isn't then it's not even remotely a bad thing. Customers have the option to wait for it's final release if they so choose and if they not they can purchase the pre-released version knowing it'll have bugs.

Why do you have a problem with these types of releases? How does it effect you in way, shape or form? You seem to think YOU know what's best for everyone. That EVERYONE should believe what YOU believe and should be equally as appalled as you are. World doesn't work that way. I'd rather have the option than to have ZERO. Not sure why you'd rather have it the other way around.

JoshRMeyer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#104 JoshRMeyer

@kingtito: Somehow your opinion is more important than mine. Carry on.

kingtito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105 kingtito

@joshrmeyer said:

I'm not the one running around saying early release games needs to stop. Trying to compare the state of an unfinished game to one of a full released. I like options while it seems that you don't.

GameboyTroy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 1

#106 GameboyTroy
Member since 2011 • 9730 Posts

Sony demands quality.

FLOPPAGE_50

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#107 FLOPPAGE_50
Member since 2004 • 4500 Posts

@kingtito said:
@joshrmeyer said:

I'm not the one running around saying early release games needs to stop. Trying to compare the state of an unfinished game to one of a full released. I like options while it seems that you don't.

my only issue with people bitching about early access games is they are attacking the wrong platform, sure It's on Xbox but have you seen steam?

There's COUNTLESS of early access games and no one bats an eye or bitches about it.

it happens on Xbox and all the cows lose their shit.

JoshRMeyer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108 JoshRMeyer

@kingtito: I like options. Like option of buying a finished game or playing a free beta. You have no clue what an opinion is apparently. Yes, I'm expressing my opinion. Oh no. So are you. The difference is I'm not going ape shit over it. I respect yours, and I hope you'd respect mine. Don't forget, this is system wars. Some of what I say is a poke at Xbox, some a poke at PUBG. It's all in fun and a chance to express our views on certain subjects.

JoshRMeyer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109 JoshRMeyer

@FLOPPAGE_50: Yeah, I know very little about Steam. I've read they have some shovelware crap on there. I don't game on PC anymore (since like StarCraft original was popular). Only use my PC laptop for bills and Photoshop.

kingtito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110 kingtito

@joshrmeyer said:

@kingtito: I like options. Like option of buying a finished game or playing a free beta. You have no clue what an opinion is apparently. Yes, I'm expressing my opinion. Oh no. So are you. The difference is I'm not going ape shit over it. I respect yours, and I hope you'd respect mine. Don't forget, this is system wars. Some of what I say is a poke at Xbox, some a poke at PUBG. It's all in fun and a chance to express our views on certain subjects.

Wrong, I do respect opinions and always have no matter how much they differ from mine. I just happen to think yours is wrong :)

Anyway this is a friendly discussion one that I'm not taking personal but do have a rather strong opinion on. It's all in good SWs fun

Ross_the_Boss6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111 Ross_the_Boss6
Member since 2009 • 4056 Posts

@uninspiredcup:

Thank god Steam doesn’t have those restrictions or I would’ve misssed out on countless hours of entertainment.

Also, hardly any issues on my end.

Ross_the_Boss6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112 Ross_the_Boss6

@reduc_ab_: You realize PUBG has been out on PC for awhile, right? You can’t be that thick

Avatar image for BenjaminBanklin
BenjaminBanklin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113  Edited By BenjaminBanklin
Member since 2004 • 11099 Posts

Oh god no! For the love of all things holy, keep it away from other consoles. We don't want it!

Avatar image for deactivated-5c0b07b32bf03
deactivated-5c0b07b32bf03

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114  Edited By deactivated-5c0b07b32bf03
Member since 2014 • 6005 Posts

@Ross_the_Boss6: Uh.........yeah. And you do realize that this thread is primarily about the console version, right?

Honestly. Come on, dude

Ross_the_Boss6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115  Edited By Ross_the_Boss6

@reduc_ab_: why are you asking someone to name a PS4 “exclusive” that compares to PUBG when PUBG isn’t even an exclusive -_-

Don’t be dumb

BenjaminBanklin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116 BenjaminBanklin

@reduc_ab_ said:

Examples of two conversations relevant to this situation.

Conversation #1:

Dev: "Our game runs and looks like shit on console right now."

Sony: "Fix your game, and then get back to us."

Conversation #2:

MS: "Great! Sounds good. Give it to us ASAP so that we can start charging people for it."

How did you get a 100 percent accurate transcript of the dev meeting? This is too factual to be a mere guess.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117 deactivated-5c0b07b32bf03

@Ross_the_Boss6: Cool. Well, my specific aim was to, ya know, have someone name a PS4 exclusive that is/was as much of a mess as the current console version of PUBG. The why is intrinsic, as it were.

If you need to take notes, please do so.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118 deactivated-5c0b07b32bf03

@BenjaminBanklin: I have spies in high places. ;)

Ross_the_Boss6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119 Ross_the_Boss6

@reduc_ab_: alright I can’t help you. Carry on

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120 deactivated-5c0b07b32bf03

@Ross_the_Boss6: Cool. Happy to help you get nowhere.

BenjaminBanklin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#121 BenjaminBanklin

@DragonfireXZ95 said:
@joshrmeyer said:

@i_p_daily: BTW, wasn't Cuphead successful on Xbox? I don't remember hearing any cows trashing that game... A game gets trashed, when it's released as trash.... Simple as that. And yeah, if you're comparing this game to that black tiger game, well, that's not a good thing for PUBG lol.

They aren't comparing pubg to black tiger, simply laughing at the notion of "unfinished games don't get onto the PS4 because of their rigorous standards" that cows seem to be hiding behind in this thread.

Yes they are. Every asshurt Xbox fan is running to the Black Tiger defense to defend Microsoft handing them a broken game they hyped. Sony didn't pump millions of dollars into a huge ad campaign for Black Tiger, which was a port of a shitty mobile game. When everyone saw the game in action, we knew what to expect of it. The people (person) who made that game deserves to be crushed by their failure. Sony didn't lock up exclusivity for this garbage-tier game to appease fans of the console starved for exclusives.

Microsoft deceived millions advertising PUBG as a functional product for their console. There's no way from looking at the promotional videos that people would have expected what they ended up with. Console gamers aren't naturally going to equate 'early access' to 'doesn't work well'. If this were a game that the devs just wanted to release on Xbox exclusively on their own volition, then MS would be taking less heat. No, this is a game MS fought and paid to get to their platform first, no matter what it cost. They also helped in development as well, supposedly. So they are culpable for everything that went wrong with this port.

So instead of hardcore Xbox fans admitting they got served an L with a horrible port, they double down and defend it because it's exclusive for the moment.

dxmcat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#122 dxmcat
Member since 2007 • 3385 Posts

What you shitbirds needs to realize is that.

This whole situation, with Xbox "Game Preview" is just consoles version of PCs "early access"

The hardware is already super gimped PCs..............makes sense the software is falling in line.

Oh wait, I thought consoles were so much better, thats why PCs are trying to become so much more like them, like the blazing success of GFWL. Nope.

Avatar image for deactivated-6092a2d005fba
deactivated-6092a2d005fba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#123 deactivated-6092a2d005fba
Member since 2015 • 22663 Posts

@BenjaminBanklin said:
@DragonfireXZ95 said:
@joshrmeyer said:

@i_p_daily: BTW, wasn't Cuphead successful on Xbox? I don't remember hearing any cows trashing that game... A game gets trashed, when it's released as trash.... Simple as that. And yeah, if you're comparing this game to that black tiger game, well, that's not a good thing for PUBG lol.

They aren't comparing pubg to black tiger, simply laughing at the notion of "unfinished games don't get onto the PS4 because of their rigorous standards" that cows seem to be hiding behind in this thread.

Yes they are. Every asshurt Xbox fan is running to the Black Tiger defense to defend Microsoft handing them a broken game they hyped. Sony didn't pump millions of dollars into a huge ad campaign for Black Tiger, which was a port of a shitty mobile game. When everyone saw the game in action, we knew what to expect of it. The people (person) who made that game deserves to be crushed by their failure. Sony didn't lock up exclusivity for this garbage-tier game to appease fans of the console starved for exclusives.

Microsoft deceived millions advertising PUBG as a functional product for their console. There's no way from looking at the promotional videos that people would have expected what they ended up with. Console gamers aren't naturally going to equate 'early access' to 'doesn't work well'. If this were a game that the devs just wanted to release on Xbox exclusively on their own volition, then MS would be taking less heat. No, this is a game MS fought and paid to get to their platform first, no matter what it cost. They also helped in development as well, supposedly. So they are culpable for everything that went wrong with this port.

So instead of hardcore Xbox fans admitting they got served an L with a horrible port, they double down and defend it because it's exclusive for the moment.

Its early access which means you get to play a game that is still work in progress, no need for the rest of your cow shit.

xxyetixx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124 xxyetixx
Member since 2004 • 3041 Posts

I've been playing PUBG since it came out on Xbox, haven't been kicked yet, finished every game. Yeah there are some frame rate issues, but it's amazing to play.

People way over blowing the brokenness of this game smh jelly fanboys ?

BenjaminBanklin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#125 BenjaminBanklin

@i_p_daily said:
@BenjaminBanklin said:
@DragonfireXZ95 said:
@joshrmeyer said:

Its early access which means you get to play a game that is still work in progress, no need for the rest of your cow shit.

^^^ Case in point.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#126 deactivated-6092a2d005fba

@BenjaminBanklin said:
@i_p_daily said:
@BenjaminBanklin said:
@DragonfireXZ95 said:
@joshrmeyer said:

^^^ Case in point.

I don't own it and never will, the game has been stated to be an early access game, its not the first game on the Xbox to do that, so for you to say MS deceived millions is just plain cow shit from you, but because its sold plenty you cows want to try & set "standards" when you guys got owned by a game (Black Tiger) that was released complete on the PS4, and by complete I mean complete mess.

Conan Exiles was reported to be a mess when it first launched for early access on the XB1, where were the cows and your standards then? oh that's right it wasn't a big game with lots of sales behind it so you guys don't care about it lol.

xxyetixx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#127 xxyetixx
Member since 2004 • 3041 Posts

@i_p_daily: Ark, Conan Exiles, We Happy Few were all early access titles and all a little messy are release, not a peep from the cows. PUBG it becomes the end of the world.

Wonder if they will act the same when DayZ drops next year in early access first on Xbox ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

BenjaminBanklin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#128  Edited By BenjaminBanklin

@i_p_daily said:
@BenjaminBanklin said:
@i_p_daily said:
@BenjaminBanklin said:

^^^ Case in point.

I don't own it and never will, the game has been stated to be an early access game, its not the first game on the Xbox to do that, so for you to say MS deceived millions is just plain cow shit from you, but because its sold plenty you cows want to try & set "standards" when you guys got owned by a game (Black Tiger) that was released complete on the PS4, and by complete I mean complete mess.

Conan Exiles was reported to be a mess when it first launched for early access on the XB1, where were the cows and your standards then? oh that's right it wasn't a big game with lots of sales behind it so you guys don't care about it lol.

Well you seem awful invested in this whole thing. In fact, you probably don't own it because of the state it's in. MS never put a hype train on the previously mentioned titles. Ark and Conan ran like trash, and the word was out, but MS didn't back or help with developing those titles. They knew PUBG is huge on PC, and was trying to sell it to Xbox gamers based on that alone. It's right on the front of the box. The game was in a much more solid state on PC when it debuted on Xbox, so naturally those gamers expected it to be in a more functional state. Early access or not.

And BTW, Sony hyped up stuff like NMS, and that game let down nearly everyone. And that was a finished game. I have the feeling if the game came to Xbox first, more people would rally behind just because it was on Xbox. When games let people down on a mass level, sometimes you have to let the companies take the fall. MS wanted this thing out before Christmas, no matter what the cost, and MS just gave everyone coal in their stockings.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#129 deactivated-6092a2d005fba

@BenjaminBanklin said:
@i_p_daily said:
@BenjaminBanklin said:
@i_p_daily said:
@BenjaminBanklin said:

^^^ Case in point.

Well you seem awful invested in this whole thing. In fact, you probably don't own it because of the state it's in. MS never put a hype train on the previously mentioned titles. Ark and Conan ran like trash, and the word was out, but MS didn't back or help with developing those titles. They knew PUBG is huge on PC, and was trying to sell it to Xbox gamers based on that alone. It's right on the front of the box. The game was in a much more solid state on PC when it debuted on Xbox, so naturally those gamers expected it to be in a more functional state. Early access or not.

And BTW, Sony hyped up stuff like NMS, and that game let down nearly everyone. And that was a finished game. I have the feeling if the game came to Xbox first, more people would rally behind just because it was on Xbox. When games let people down on a mass level, sometimes you have to let the companies take the fall. MS wanted this thing out before Christmas, no matter what the cost, and MS just gave everyone coal in their stockings.

First off don't assume as its only making an ASS out of you, I don't own it because it doesn't interest me, not because of its current state as even if it was perfect I still wouldn't buy it, its that simple.

Secondly early access basically means you get to play a game that is work in progress, so it's going to need work, that goes without saying. The only people who have a problem with this is you cows, and all because its popular, sold a ton, and you just can't live with the fact other fanbases are having fun :(

Xabiss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#130 Xabiss
Member since 2012 • 4749 Posts

Cant believe a game like PUBG could cause this much cow ass hurt. The game is a great success and it is selling GREAT for an early access title. No matter what you say the game has been a total success on Xbox. So keep being ass hurt fanboys!

BTW... I am sure it will sell millions when it releases on the PS4 even though cows claim no one wants it on that platform.

BassMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 225

#131  Edited By BassMan
Member since 2002 • 17810 Posts

That Sony quality control though....

Loading Video...

PUBG will be shit on PS4 as well. PC is the only viable option.

lundy86_4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#132 lundy86_4
Member since 2003 • 61486 Posts

lol. TC's thread got shit on hard.

Xabiss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#133  Edited By Xabiss
Member since 2012 • 4749 Posts

@xxyetixx said:

@i_p_daily: Ark, Conan Exiles, We Happy Few were all early access titles and all a little messy are release, not a peep from the cows. PUBG it becomes the end of the world.

Wonder if they will act the same when DayZ drops next year in early access first on Xbox ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Of course they will. I think they are just pissed because PUBG so far has been a total success on Xbox and is selling very well. They don't like anything good for Xbox because they are sorry ass fanboys. Fanboys are the worse part about our industry and all they do is harm the industry more then they help it.

BenjaminBanklin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#134 BenjaminBanklin

@i_p_daily said:
@BenjaminBanklin said:
@i_p_daily said:
@BenjaminBanklin said:
@i_p_daily said:

^^^ Case in point.

First off don't assume as its only making an ASS out of you, I don't own it because it doesn't interest me, not because of its current state as even if it was perfect I still wouldn't buy it, its that simple.

Secondly early access basically means you get to play a game that is work in progress, so it's going to need work, that goes without saying. The only people who have a problem with this is you cows, and all because its popular, sold a ton, and you just can't live with the fact other fanbases are having fun :(

Yeah, it's totally keeping me up nights that Xbox gamers are playing a far worse version of a game that's best played somewhere else. Because it's not like the game wouldn't run like shit on PS4 with the same broken aim controls or something. It's about not being starved enough to start snacking on a turd then asking for more with a peanut and corn smile on your face. Never let 'em show you're desperate.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#135 deactivated-6092a2d005fba

@BenjaminBanklin said:
@i_p_daily said:
@BenjaminBanklin said:
@i_p_daily said:
@BenjaminBanklin said:

^^^ Case in point.

Yeah, it's totally keeping me up nights that Xbox gamers are playing a far worse version of a game that's best played somewhere else. Because it's not like the game wouldn't run like shit on PS4 with the same broken aim controls or something. It's about not being starved enough to start snacking on a turd then asking for more with a peanut and corn smile on your face. Never let 'em show you're desperate.

It must keep you up at night as you keep posting on a game that is work in progress like its a full release and shouldn't have bugs.

Avatar image for twosidedpolygon
TwoSidedPolygon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#136 TwoSidedPolygon
Member since 2017 • 45 Posts

@Epak_ said:

It'll probably run like shit. I mean even the X version is abysmal :D

It's abysmal because it was released in very early access a week or two ago.

Diddies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#137 Diddies
Member since 2007 • 2415 Posts

@joshrmeyer said:

So Xbox gamers are paying $30 + $40-$60 yearly fee to beta test games for PS4 gamers? I have a feeling that even when this game is complete, the quality won't be there.

I would almost bet that this game will never be complete and never have the official release. I believe it will stay in the state of early access forever and just have updates.

Howmakewood

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#138 Howmakewood
Member since 2015 • 7704 Posts

@Diddies said:
@joshrmeyer said:

So Xbox gamers are paying $30 + $40-$60 yearly fee to beta test games for PS4 gamers? I have a feeling that even when this game is complete, the quality won't be there.

I would almost bet that this game will never be complete and never have the official release. I believe it will stay in the state of early access forever and just have updates.

It's already "released" on PC with 1.0 and it's no longer early access

JoshRMeyer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#139 JoshRMeyer

@Diddies: Kinda guessing the same thing. Curious how the final PC build is though. Haven't really heard much about it. It's had enough patches now that it should be near perfect. From what I've seen on the Xbox version is it almost just need a whole new start. Optimizing on the way. There's no reason this game can't run smooth if built right. Patches feel like exactly what they sound like, a patch... Or band-aid. This game is so simplistic also. Not a technical marvel or an ingenious idea. I wouldn't be surprised if call of duties don't start adding a mode like this to their game. Seems extremely easy. I haven't played fortnite yet but I hear it's basically the same concept but much more complete and playable.

JoshRMeyer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#140  Edited By JoshRMeyer

@howmakewood: I think we both were referring to console release being complete.

Diddies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#141 Diddies

@joshrmeyer said:

@Diddies: Kinda guessing the same thing. Curious how the final PC build is though. Haven't really heard much about it. It's had enough patches now that it should be near perfect. From what I've seen on the Xbox version is it almost just need a whole new start. Optimizing on the way. There's no reason this game can't run smooth if built right. Patches feel like exactly what they sound like, a patch... Or band-aid. This game is so simplistic also. Not a technical marvel or an ingenious idea. I wouldn't be surprised if call of duties don't start adding a mode like this to their game. Seems extremely easy. I haven't played fortnite yet but I hear it's basically the same concept but much more complete and playable.

I think it is as perfect as they are going to get it. It was an improvement big time before the update on PC (hit markers were complete bonkers before the update), but it still has a long way to go. Also I don't really think the dev really knows what they are doing completely such as a well established team. Seems like a team to try something new and got lucky and it sold.

Also if games such as COD start adding games similar, I guess they would do a no respawn game or would make a giant map which you never see in COD.

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 77

User Lists: 1

#142 cainetao11
Member since 2006 • 38036 Posts

Oh great spirit of creation, thank you for enlightening me to truths of existence like this bullshit about standards. You have shown me that they are simply self imposed limitations to what one is open to try and therefore possibly have fun with. I wont be a little bitch-punk like that.

Diddies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#143 Diddies

@MBirdy88 said:
@reduc_ab_ said:

Conversation #1:

Conversation #2:

MS: "Great! Sounds good. Give it to us ASAP so that we can start charging people for it."

I'd rather be in camp B here, because the game is more than playable based on what I've seen.

30 million people have bought this game.

Why deny customers the chance to play it because of friggin frame dips?

30 million people have bought this game. With by far most of this being on PC which is playable. It was kinda bad before this last update but has improved and was really worse before that. This is comparing the Xbox vs PS4 debate. PUBG on Xbox is a disaster. Only time will tell if they can fix it.

ConanTheStoner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#144 ConanTheStoner
Member since 2011 • 23712 Posts

So basically PS4 will more than likely end up with the worst version of the game, with the added bonus of getting it last?

#SDC, thanks Kaz.

Diddies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#145 Diddies

@FLOPPAGE_50 said:
@kingtito said:
@joshrmeyer said:

my only issue with people bitching about early access games is they are attacking the wrong platform, sure It's on Xbox but have you seen steam?

There's COUNTLESS of early access games and no one bats an eye or bitches about it.

it happens on Xbox and all the cows lose their shit.

I believe that you are just seeing it for the first time on console and it is really new to people. I believe the issue being that you can walk into your typical gaming shop (GameStop, Best Buy, Walmart, Target, etc.) and buy it.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#146  Edited By deactivated-6092a2d005fba

@cainetao11 said:

Oh great spirit of creation, thank you for enlightening me to truths of existence like this bullshit about standards. You have shown me that they are simply self imposed limitations to what one is open to try and therefore possibly have fun with. I wont be a little bitch-punk like that.

That reminds me of this LOL.

Loading Video...

Avatar image for deactivated-5f3ec00254b0d
deactivated-5f3ec00254b0d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 54

#147  Edited By deactivated-5f3ec00254b0d
Member since 2009 • 6278 Posts

I'm really a fan of the Sony's quality control narrative. Because if we keep repeating it it might become real.

Press play for reality check pill.

Loading Video...

mowgly1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#148  Edited By mowgly1
Member since 2017 • 2994 Posts

@acepilot:

Well, PUBG devs were in talk with Sony 3 months ago :

As expected, Bluehole is talking to Sony about PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds on PS4

It will come to PS4 later.

BigBadBully

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#149 BigBadBully
Member since 2006 • 2367 Posts

Pretty sure Driveclub was a mess when it released. $60 bucks to wait in ques to play multiplayer and that was a complete game and not early access.

BluFalconUltra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#150 BluFalconUltra
Member since 2014 • 459 Posts

@reduc_ab_ said:

Conversation #1:

Conversation #2:

LOL right. Fanboys keep hyping PUBG as if it's not coming to PS4. I doubt it will get any better, but maybe they will finally have a more stable 30fps by the time it comes to the PS4.