mojito1988

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#51 mojito1988
Member since 2006 • 4726 Posts

Sony has standards now for quality? The same Sony that forced No Man's Sky out the door about 25% complete? Really people lets not get ridiculous. Sony does not have quality standards. (And I LOVE my Ps4 Pro but real is real)

Avatar image for deactivated-5c0b07b32bf03
deactivated-5c0b07b32bf03

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#52  Edited By deactivated-5c0b07b32bf03
Member since 2014 • 6005 Posts

@MBirdy88: Lol dude there's a LOT more wrong with PUBG on console than just frame dips.

tdkmillsy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By tdkmillsy  Online
Member since 2003 • 5885 Posts

@Heil68 said:
@quadknight said:

? @ the butthurt lems in this thread comparing NMS to the turd PUBG is on Xbone. NMS’s problem was broken promises and lies from the devs but the base game ran well and it was a smooth playing game. PUBG on Xbone is a prime piece of shit that fails every quality control test out there and is borderline unplayable. Even DF couldn’t hide their disbelief with how bad it was lol.

Makes sense SONY gets best console version.

Lems am cry

Except they will get the worst version of the game across any systems (unless they bring a Nintendo version I suppose) and Microsoft will have the best console version.

Typical Cow sense

Fuhrer_D

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54 Fuhrer_D
Member since 2011 • 1125 Posts

Put about five hours into it one my Xbox One and One S, and it has played well enough for me to have fun. The only issue I really ever run into is rubber banding in the first two to three minutes, and only once has that caused any issue (couldn't make it to the circle).

Fun game, look forward it to getting better.

Avatar image for deactivated-5f3ec00254b0d
deactivated-5f3ec00254b0d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 54

#55 deactivated-5f3ec00254b0d
Member since 2009 • 6278 Posts

So, PS5 game?

RR360DD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By RR360DD
Member since 2011 • 14099 Posts

It'll be old news by the time it launches on the pauperstation 4

kingtito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57 kingtito
Member since 2003 • 11775 Posts

@reduc_ab_ said:

@FLOPPAGE_50: I'm not saying NMS didn't under-deliver. So many promises weren't met initially. But the game ran more or less fine from the start. Not so with PUBG. Far from it.

So you're comparing a full release game to an early release? Hahahahah not to mention you're saying this indie game is a "premiere" exclusive hahaha yet another LOL moment.

The spin coming from you is hilarious....and sad at the same time.

Thanks for the laugh

QuadKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By QuadKnight
Member since 2015 • 12916 Posts

@tdkmillsy said:
@Heil68 said:
@quadknight said:

? @ the butthurt lems in this thread comparing NMS to the turd PUBG is on Xbone. NMS’s problem was broken promises and lies from the devs but the base game ran well and it was a smooth playing game. PUBG on Xbone is a prime piece of shit that fails every quality control test out there and is borderline unplayable. Even DF couldn’t hide their disbelief with how bad it was lol.

Lems am cry

Except they will get the worst version of the game across any systems (unless they bring a Nintendo version I suppose) and Microsoft will have the best console version.

Typical Cow sense

I doubt that. Lems like you are forgetting the regular Xbone is the weakest console out of the lot so by default it already has the worst version lol.

Anyways the game is crap on consoles, anyone playing it on a console is failing either way. The game should have never been ported to consoles in the first place, their shit CPUs can't handle it.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c0b07b32bf03
deactivated-5c0b07b32bf03

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59 deactivated-5c0b07b32bf03
Member since 2014 • 6005 Posts

@kingtito: Was waiting for the first string of "hahahahahaha" from you. What took so long?

Avatar image for blue_hazy_basic
blue_hazy_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60 blue_hazy_basic  Moderator
Member since 2002 • 30854 Posts

@reduc_ab_ said:

@Xplode_games: Score! I got another lem essay! ;)

3 short paragraphs and a sentence? I miss the days Ty was around and would write a proper response ... *sniffles* SW is so dead these days

kingtito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61 kingtito

@reduc_ab_ said:

@kingtito: Was waiting for the first string of "hahahahahaha" from you. What took so long?

Just read your responses and they're definitely hahaha worthy :)

tdkmillsy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62 tdkmillsy  Online
Member since 2003 • 5885 Posts

@quadknight said:
@tdkmillsy said:
@Heil68 said:
@quadknight said:

Lems am cry

Typical Cow sense

I doubt that. Lems like you are forgetting the regular Xbone is the weakest console out of the lot so by default it already has the worst version lol.

Anyways the game is crap on consoles, anyone playing it on a console is failing either way. The game should have never been ported to consoles in the first place, their shit CPUs can't handle it.

Microsoft best version will beat Sonys best version, therefor Sony has the worst version.

He started with Sony not specific consoles. I didn't forget anything.

kuu2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63 kuu2
Member since 2005 • 12063 Posts

Hold on Sony has standards? Someone should tell their Pee Snow infrastructure manager.

Also LOL at Sony Fan begging for our games.

JoshRMeyer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64 JoshRMeyer
Member since 2015 • 12574 Posts

@Xplode_games: Pro consumer would be doing a free to play game, not charging $30. MS should help fund the developer, since they are the ones who will be profiting from it. This model where the consumer pays to help a developer, but gets nothing in return sounds like a bad investment. People invest in companies everyday but they expect something in return for their money and risk. Quality control is a beautiful thing. Every company uses it. Why wasn't this game being worked on back when it came to PC? It'd be ready for console by now. MS jumped on a cash grab and it worked. Don't be naive thinking MS is doing the consumer favors by allowing unfinished games to be bought and played on their system. They are using you are beta testers and making money off it. Sad.

JoshRMeyer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65 JoshRMeyer

@tdkmillsy: The worst console version will be the Xbox One, followed by the Xbox One S... Then PS4, PS4 Pro, Xbox One X.

Xplode_games

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67 Xplode_games
Member since 2011 • 2540 Posts

@dxmcat said:

You can google any game you are interested in and easily find a youtube / twitch stream of said game.

If you buy a "broken game", its your fault for being an idiot buying off box art or w/e marketing bs / hype.

"I got sick from this cold chicken I bought at the grocery store" Did you cook it? "Uh..........."

That is a moronic analogy. Weren't you bragging about how smart you are in the other thread? LMFAO!

dxmcat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68 dxmcat
Member since 2007 • 3385 Posts

@Xplode_games said:
@dxmcat said:

You can google any game you are interested in and easily find a youtube / twitch stream of said game.

If you buy a "broken game", its your fault for being an idiot buying off box art or w/e marketing bs / hype.

"I got sick from this cold chicken I bought at the grocery store" Did you cook it? "Uh..........."

That is a moronic analogy. Weren't you bragging about how smart you are in the other thread? LMFAO!

You understood it, so it worked.

Xplode_games

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69 Xplode_games

@acepilot said:

CEO of PUBG corp said due to Sony's strict quality control policy, PlayStation version will be released after the PC and Xbox versions are finished.

Inven: Many players also wonder when the PS version will be launched.

CH Kim:As it’s going to be an exclusive title on Xbox One for some time, we’d like to focus on completing the Xbox One PUBG for now. If we have the opportunity, the final goal would be to launch the title on every platform.

Early Access on Steam and Game Preview on Xbox One are like pre-release, so they don’t have a restriction on quality. However, PS is very strict about this. There were cases where a game took 6 months more to launch even when it was already completed. We are still in the stage of learning the console development environment and console gamers’ taste. We need to think about other platforms after evaluating and completing the Xbox One version first.

https://www.invenglobal.com/articles/3881/id-like-pubg-to-become-a-universal-media-franchise-ch-kim-the-ceo-of-pubg-corp

This is a dishonest damage control thread. The mods should close this garbage down as it's a worthless lie. Your title states that Playstation will get the complete version of PUBG. Where in your article does it state that?

The only thing I see is the PUBG devs saying they didn't bring it to Playstation because they don't have a games preview program and as a result don't support smaller developers. They clearly state the Xbox version will be exclusive for a long time and they are concentrating on completing the Xbox version and then they will see if they can release it on something else. They said they ultimately would like to release it on all platforms.

Imagine if based on that, someone opened a thread stating the Switch will get the complete version of PUBG. That's the same leap you made. The article states the game will be exclusive on Xbox for a long time and they are focused on finishing that version. Everything else is damage control cow fanboy bs that you made up.

QuadKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By QuadKnight
Member since 2015 • 12916 Posts

@tdkmillsy said:
@quadknight said:
@tdkmillsy said:
@Heil68 said:

Lems am cry

Typical Cow sense

Microsoft best version will beat Sonys best version, therefor Sony has the worst version.

He started with Sony not specific consoles. I didn't forget anything.

You need to reset your brain, you're arguing like a moron.

OG Xbone/Xbone S = weakest console, therefore they get the worst console version.

XboneX = Strongest console hence it gets best console version

MS gets the worst and best console versions simultaneously. Sony sits in the middle.

Xplode_games

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71 Xplode_games

@Fuhrer_D said:

Put about five hours into it one my Xbox One and One S, and it has played well enough for me to have fun. The only issue I really ever run into is rubber banding in the first two to three minutes, and only once has that caused any issue (couldn't make it to the circle).

Fun game, look forward it to getting better.

Imagine this, there are cows actually waiting for Sony to release the complete version and they think it's a good thing Sony has them waiting, LMFAO!

Xplode_games

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By Xplode_games

@joshrmeyer said:

@Xplode_games: Pro consumer would be doing a free to play game, not charging $30. MS should help fund the developer, since they are the ones who will be profiting from it. This model where the consumer pays to help a developer, but gets nothing in return sounds like a bad investment. People invest in companies everyday but they expect something in return for their money and risk. Quality control is a beautiful thing. Every company uses it. Why wasn't this game being worked on back when it came to PC? It'd be ready for console by now. MS jumped on a cash grab and it worked. Don't be naive thinking MS is doing the consumer favors by allowing unfinished games to be bought and played on their system. They are using you are beta testers and making money off it. Sad.

You're looking at this problem in a vacuum. The preview program potentially can have hundreds of games. You think Microsoft should bank roll all of them meanwhile we all get free games? That would be great but it doesn't make financial sense. I know you are looking at it with just this one game but that's why I am saying you are looking at the problem in a vacuum. Microsoft looks at it as a service that has potentially tons of games and the consumers are the ones that decide to buy(fund) the ones they are interested in.

You say the consumer doesn't get anything for the risk and I disagree strongly. They get a lot for the risk. First they get to play a game that otherwise would not be made because the developer didn't have the money to make the game without the preview program. The consumer gets a game they want and otherwise wouldn't exist. Another thing is they only pay $30 for the full game. Even when it's released they already own it. Finally, they get to play it months before release. On the PC side they were playing it almost a year before the finished the game. That sounds awesome to me, and again it is optional. You can wait if you want for the game to be final and buy it then. Or you can not buy it at all.

I look at it almost like a go fund me for games only you get it right away and start playing immediately and you have a very good idea what you are getting when you buy. I think it's great. PC has had this for years and I always thought it was great but quite honestly wasn't expecting it to hit the consoles. Micorosft made it happen, kudos to them.

Avatar image for deactivated-6092a2d005fba
deactivated-6092a2d005fba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73 deactivated-6092a2d005fba
Member since 2015 • 22663 Posts

Its nice to wake up to a thread full of cows getting owned, and boy the biggest cows on SW are here and getting the smackdown layed upon their candy arses LOL.

I'm getting a PS4 to play Black Tiger ROFLMFAO.

Xplode_games

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74 Xplode_games

@phbz said:

So, PS5 game?

LMFAO!

DaVillain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#75 DaVillain  Moderator
Member since 2014 • 56110 Posts

@blue_hazy_basic said:
@reduc_ab_ said:

3 short paragraphs and a sentence? I miss the days Ty was around and would write a proper response ... *sniffles* SW is so dead these days

SolidTy is still around. He just don't post here much due to his job and life, but the dude still has his good old response :)

JoshRMeyer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76 JoshRMeyer

@Xplode_games: The game is $30 regardless. You act like it'll be $60 when it's complete. Look at the PC completed version. No, MS shouldn't fund every game, but they could publish and fund developers with games they think will be hits. Cuphead is an excellent example of the good MS did. Is this even a full game? If they need to server test it, that's what betas are for(and they're free). Like I said, you're paying for a beta. If that's your thing, then cool for you. Not that I'll ever be playing this game either way, but if it was something I was interested in, like Monster Hunter, I'd rather wait for the finished version.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77 deactivated-6092a2d005fba

@davillain- said:
@blue_hazy_basic said:
@reduc_ab_ said:

SolidTy is still around. He just don't post here much due to his job and life, but the dude still has his good old response :)

I remember that fool, he got so riled up while we were having a conversation that he tried to make a bet with me, and when I accepted his bet, he came up with all sorts of poor excuses like I've been here longer so you go first BS, i'm still waiting ty ty LOL.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78 deactivated-5f3ec00254b0d

So Life of a Black Tiger was actually a finished game?

JoshRMeyer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79 JoshRMeyer

@i_p_daily: I think you're still dreaming. I seriously any PS4 gamer is crying over not being able to play this mess of a game, on their console. I think they're just having fun with such a wreck of a game, and Lems supporting it. It's system wars after all.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80 deactivated-6092a2d005fba

@phbz said:

So Life of a Black Tiger was actually a finished game?

Yeah here's Sony's take on it, and for some more giggles read the user reviews on Metashitic they are hilarious, and I guess no real reviewer bothered to review it which says it all :)

Xplode_games

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81 Xplode_games

@joshrmeyer said:

@Xplode_games: The game is $30 regardless. You act like it'll be $60 when it's complete. Look at the PC completed version. No, MS shouldn't fund every game, but they could publish and fund developers with games they think will be hits. Cuphead is an excellent example of the good MS did. Is this even a full game? If they need to server test it, that's what betas are for(and they're free). Like I said, you're paying for a beta. If that's your thing, then cool for you. Not that I'll ever be playing this game either way, but if it was something I was interested in, like Monster Hunter, I'd rather wait for the finished version.

So what? Again, you don't have to buy it in preview mode. You have the option to buy it in preview mode and play it right now. You also have the option to wait for the game to be finished and then buy the finished version. You also have the option to never buy it and to ignore the preview program altogether, pretend it doesn't exist.

It seems to me like you are trying to decide for everyone by saying that option shouldn't exist. If you had your way then a lot of preview games would never get made and it would hurt the small up and comer developer and innovation as a result.

Now explain to me how it is bad that Microsoft has this preview program?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82 deactivated-6092a2d005fba

@joshrmeyer said:

@i_p_daily: I think you're still dreaming. I seriously any PS4 gamer is crying over not being able to play this mess of a game, on their console. I think they're just having fun with such a wreck of a game, and Lems supporting it. It's system wars after all.

Stop already, when SW biggest cows are up in here dissing on the game, you sure as shit know its stinging right now because they can't stand to see a game successful on the Xbox, it really is a simple as that, and a meme has never been so true as this one, enjoy...

Say will you play the "quality control" game known as Life of Black Tiger with me in co-op LMFAO.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83 deactivated-5f3ec00254b0d

@i_p_daily: Some of those user reviews are so funny!

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84 deactivated-6092a2d005fba

@phbz: Yeah I got a good chuckle, can you believe that some people on here (cows) tried to use user "reviews" as some sort of measuring stick for what constitutes a great game LOL.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85  Edited By deactivated-5f3ec00254b0d

@i_p_daily: You should check Skylight Freerange 2. Amazing game.

Elaisse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86 Elaisse
Member since 2012 • 648 Posts

@joshrmeyer said:

@Elaisse: Didn't Nintendo also? And their standards are higher than Sony's. I have the game for VR but haven't played enough to tell if it's buggy. It can't be too bad though if Nintendo allowed it.

Nintendo never had the first release.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87 deactivated-6092a2d005fba

@phbz said:

@i_p_daily: You should check Skylight Freerange 2. Amazing game.

Yeah i'll get that once my limited edition Life of Black Tiger PS4 comes in the mail :P

JoshRMeyer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88 JoshRMeyer

@i_p_daily: Uh oh, you discovered a really bad game that made it to PlayStation! For $9.99 it's $20 less of a rip off than PUBG!! Hahaha... But seriously, the news section is dead, and not much on the forums to talk about, so here we are. Just the flavor of the week.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89 deactivated-6092a2d005fba

Since we all love Digital Foundry (sarcasm) and we're talking quality control and the like I thought I would share this, and from here on we hopefully shouldn't be hearing from cows about quality control anymore, anyhow enjoy :)

Loading Video...

JoshRMeyer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90 JoshRMeyer

@i_p_daily: BTW, wasn't Cuphead successful on Xbox? I don't remember hearing any cows trashing that game... A game gets trashed, when it's released as trash.... Simple as that. And yeah, if you're comparing this game to that black tiger game, well, that's not a good thing for PUBG lol.

lundy86_4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#91 lundy86_4
Member since 2003 • 61486 Posts

Incoming 6fps.

kingtito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92 kingtito

@joshrmeyer said:

@i_p_daily: Uh oh, you discovered a really bad game that made it to PlayStation! For $9.99 it's $20 less of a rip off than PUBG!! Hahaha... But seriously, the news section is dead, and not much on the forums to talk about, so here we are. Just the flavor of the week.

You're comparing an early release game to a complete final game. What's worse, to release the final game as bad as tiger or to have a buggy early release game not in it's final release state? I know what cows think.

JoshRMeyer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93 JoshRMeyer

@Xplode_games: Let's all just ignore things we feel hurt our hobby. I don't want to hear another complaint about EAs nonesense, or Bungies crap. Let's just let Developers and Publishers do whatever they want. I really hope you don't take my opinion as a way for you to gauge how good a game is... Or others. Just my opinion, like everyone else's on here. This particular game has nothing to do with what system it released on. I just don't like the model of pay before you get a finished product. I can think of a game on PS4 that did something similar and I thought it was a crap move and still haven't bought the game.(It's easy to figure out which one).

Xplode_games

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94 Xplode_games

@joshrmeyer said:

@Xplode_games: Let's all just ignore things we feel hurt our hobby. I don't want to hear another complaint about EAs nonesense, or Bungies crap. Let's just let Developers and Publishers do whatever they want. I really hope you don't take my opinion as a way for you to gauge how good a game is... Or others. Just my opinion, like everyone else's on here. This particular game has nothing to do with what system it released on. I just don't like the model of pay before you get a finished product. I can think of a game on PS4 that did something similar and I thought it was a crap move and still haven't bought the game.(It's easy to figure out which one).

Now you're comparing monster sized developers such as EA who are notorious for anti consumer practices. How can you compare them to the small up and coming devs that the industry desperately needs to innovate?

If you don't like the preview system then don't participate in it. That is your option. What I have a problem with is you deciding no one should have the choice and support a starting out dev with a great idea. Why should gamers be restricted if they want to spend their money to support preview stage games? Again, no one is telling you what to do, why are you trying to impose your views on others?

DragonfireXZ95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95 DragonfireXZ95
Member since 2005 • 26645 Posts

@joshrmeyer said:

@i_p_daily: BTW, wasn't Cuphead successful on Xbox? I don't remember hearing any cows trashing that game... A game gets trashed, when it's released as trash.... Simple as that. And yeah, if you're comparing this game to that black tiger game, well, that's not a good thing for PUBG lol.

They aren't comparing pubg to black tiger, simply laughing at the notion of "unfinished games don't get onto the PS4 because of their rigorous standards" that cows seem to be hiding behind in this thread.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96 deactivated-6092a2d005fba

@kingtito said:
@joshrmeyer said:

You're comparing an early release game to a complete final game. What's worse, to release the final game as bad as tiger or to have a buggy early release game not in it's final release state? I know what cows think.

You see josh this guy get's it, one was released in a finished state and will never be patched, whereas one is in early access an will receive multiple updates until the game is complete.

You see cows brought it upon themselves by preaching "quality control" and got owned by Black Tiger, this shit is so funny, but cows are known as the clowns of SW :)

JoshRMeyer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97 JoshRMeyer

@kingtito: I have to say both are bad... The tiger one is obviously a worse game. The tiger one also was some game no one heard of. It was ported off Android to PS4 for whatever reason. If it was hyped up at all when it released, I'm sure there'd be a ton of threads about how bad it is and shame on Sony for letting it slide through quality control. A game in early release that isn't finished shouldn't have a $30 price tag. Do they need the money to finish the console version? That's what Publishers are for. MS is publishing the game for Xbox. They should loan the developer the money needed to finish, and then take a percentage of profit made from the game upon release. Like any beta, have a free weekend... Let people try it out in it's unfinished state. Let them salivate over the games official release date. If they liked the beta, they'll buy the finished product.

Xplode_games

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98 Xplode_games

@joshrmeyer said:

@kingtito: I have to say both are bad... The tiger one is obviously a worse game. The tiger one also was some game no one heard of. It was ported off Android to PS4 for whatever reason. If it was hyped up at all when it released, I'm sure there'd be a ton of threads about how bad it is and shame on Sony for letting it slide through quality control. A game in early release that isn't finished shouldn't have a $30 price tag. Do they need the money to finish the console version? That's what Publishers are for. MS is publishing the game for Xbox. They should loan the developer the money needed to finish, and then take a percentage of profit made from the game upon release. Like any beta, have a free weekend... Let people try it out in it's unfinished state. Let them salivate over the games official release date. If they liked the beta, they'll buy the finished product.

What makes you think you can decide for everyone else? Who do you think you are? If you don't like preview games then don't buy them. That's it, that is the end of the story for you.

Don't worry about if others like it and participate in the previews. Mind your own business.

JoshRMeyer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99 JoshRMeyer

@i_p_daily: The CEO of Bluehole brought up quality control. Pulling up some random unknown game that no one's heard of is not really a good comparison. Shovelware gets thrown on every system, really bad games, but we don't hear about them because they are just that. They aren't getting nominated for game awards. I can't even find any reviews of that tiger game other than the Jim one. I'm sure if I looked, I could find really bad "finished" games on Xbox and Nintendo that slipped through, but are unheard of games.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100 deactivated-6092a2d005fba

@DragonfireXZ95 said:
@joshrmeyer said:

They aren't comparing pubg to black tiger, simply laughing at the notion of "unfinished games don't get onto the PS4 because of their rigorous standards" that cows seem to be hiding behind in this thread.

Sssssh don't help them out i'm having fun with this lol.