PlayStation State of Play Jan 31st - Reactions!

Last_Lap

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#201 Last_Lap
Member since 2023 • 6679 Posts

@ghosts4ever said:

Metro is VR. My day is ruined!!!.

You're a fake first-person gamer, Metro in VR is the ultimate first-person shooter. You can't get any more first-person than VR 🤣🤣🤣

Boiled-Hotdug

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#202 Boiled-Hotdug
Member since 2022 • 309 Posts

Man if Sony would have announced just one fucking 1st party title like a Warhawk remake or SOCOM or hell even Twisted Metal this would have been a 9/10 for me but nonetheless I actually came away surprised and enjoyed the State of Play

Death Stranding 2 was the highlight; damn this looked awesome and I need to play the first one now asap

Dragons Dogma 2 was the next one that looked amazing

Stellar Blade looked dope, wasn’t expecting much but the combat was smooth and it was oozing style

Rise of the Ronin honestly didn’t look bad; the graphics look dated as hell like an early PS4 title but didn’t look bad to be honest. I’ll probably wait for reviews on this one though

Judas looked cool, obviously if you enjoyed BioShock you know what to expect cause similar style but interested in learning more as the game progresses

Helldivers 2 I’ll wait for reviews

Didn’t care for Sonic, Foamstars, or Silent Hill 2. Silent Hill 2 needs more time in the oven cause that shit looked like I was just watching a 50 year old Leon Kennedy

Didn’t care for the VR games but Metro looked cool as a VR title

Curious to see this new action espionage game from Kojima once Death Stranding 2 wraps up…most likely won’t see it though until PS6 hits lol

8/10 for me for the show 👍🏼

Saint-George

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#203 Saint-George
Member since 2023 • 1404 Posts

I only base a show of the games I'll play

5-10.

The highlights being silent hill,dragons dogma 2 and the bioshock creators game....Ronin didn't show enough about quests to get me hyped,death stranding was 10 minutes of cutscenes with about 30 seconds of good looking environments,i cant even remember the rest.

SecretPolice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#204  Edited By SecretPolice  Online
Member since 2007 • 44276 Posts

I score it 3/10 tumbleweeds...

lol :P

sakaiXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#205 sakaiXx
Member since 2013 • 16008 Posts

@saint-george said:

death stranding was 10 minutes of cutscenes with about 30 seconds of good looking environments,i cant even remember the rest.

You need to play the first game its a very story focused game (at times) and conversations in trailer might be lost to you as it is heavily referrencing plots of first game. The best part of Death Stranding is its environment and I think most fans is satisfied by the snippet. I like to think many dont want to be spoiled, its much more fun traversing to these location first time.

Cannot wait ❤️

sakaiXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#206  Edited By sakaiXx
@boiled-hotdug said:

Man if Sony would have announced just one fucking 1st party title like a Warhawk remake or SOCOM or hell even Twisted Metal this would have been a 9/10 for me but nonetheless I actually came away surprised and enjoyed the State of Play

Death Stranding 2 was the highlight; damn this looked

Technically some IP is owned by sony like Death Stranding and Helldivers, just developed by 3rd party studios (or 2nd party whatever u call it).

Recently I realized that State of Play is for 3rd party updates and PS Showcase is when PS Studios do announcements.

Avatar image for SolidGame_basic
SolidGame_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#207 SolidGame_basic  Online
Member since 2003 • 45464 Posts

@sakaixx said:
@boiled-hotdug said:

Death Stranding 2 was the highlight; damn this looked

Technically some IP is owned by sony like Death Stranding and Helldivers, just developed by 3rd party studios (or 2nd party whatever u call it).

Recently I realized that State of Play is for 3rd party updates and PS Showcase is when PS Studios do announcements.

Good games are good games, and we know Sony 1st party is working on stuff. Plenty of games to play, have a hard time keeping up with what I have now.

Saint-George

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#208  Edited By Saint-George
Member since 2023 • 1404 Posts

@sakaixx said:
@saint-george said:

death stranding was 10 minutes of cutscenes with about 30 seconds of good looking environments,i cant even remember the rest.

You need to play the first game its a very story focused game (at times) and conversations in trailer might be lost to you as it is heavily referrencing plots of first game. The best part of Death Stranding is its environment and I think most fans is satisfied by the snippet. I like to think many dont want to be spoiled, its much more fun traversing to these location first time.

Cannot wait ❤️

I've tried watching a few youtube walkthroughs of the first to see if it peeks my interest but nothing has screamed "install me" great looking games tho 👍

sakaiXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#209 sakaiXx

@saint-george: its not a game you watch to get a feel. You actually needs to play it to understand why its so divisive either people absolutely loved it or really disliked DS. Its on PS+ extra and pretty cheap on PC so lots of option to give a try.

Litchie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#210 Litchie
Member since 2003 • 34763 Posts

I watched it. Why I do not know, usually hate Sony games and this show sucked.