PlayStation or Nintendo 64

• 105 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for FreedomFreeLife
FreedomFreeLife

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

Poll PlayStation or Nintendo 64 (68 votes)

Playstation 57%
Nintendo 64 43%

Which console has more games, better games, and exclusives?

Instead of asking all consoles, its more fair to compare 1 vs 1, not 10 consoles vs 3 console.

• 
KBFloYd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#101  Edited By KBFloYd
Member since 2009 • 22714 Posts

@LJS9502_basic said:

@KBFloYd said:

its a good indicator....if someones buying that means its best to them...should we look down on them because we have more experience? no imo...their taste at the moment they purchase it is their taste...like it or not. they may look back on it and laugh but by then a new generation will come along and buy what they used to buy. and the cycle repeats.

in short...its best to the people that buy them and i repect that unlike you self entitled gamer.

No...no it's not. Otherwise pop would be the best music, reality shows the best TV shows, and Twilight the best movie. Popular =/= best.

lol dude go pitch that sales dont equal quality ps3 asshurt argument to someone else. i dont believe it. i already explained it to you.

mems_1224

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#102 mems_1224
Member since 2004 • 56919 Posts

N64's library takes a massive shit on the PS1. The one great iconic game the PS1 had was MGS but that pales in comparison to the N64.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#103  Edited By LJS9502_basic
Member since 2003 • 178881 Posts

@KBFloYd said:

@LJS9502_basic said:

@KBFloYd said:

its a good indicator....if someones buying that means its best to them...should we look down on them because we have more experience? no imo...their taste at the moment they purchase it is their taste...like it or not. they may look back on it and laugh but by then a new generation will come along and buy what they used to buy. and the cycle repeats.

in short...its best to the people that buy them and i repect that unlike you self entitled gamer.

No...no it's not. Otherwise pop would be the best music, reality shows the best TV shows, and Twilight the best movie. Popular =/= best.

lol dude go pitch that sales dont equal quality ps3 asshurt argument to someone else. i dont believe it. i already explained it to you.

Yeah you expressed your opinion that popular is best...here's a clue.....popular stuff is geared to the least common denominator of society to generate sales. So if that is your idea of best....I feel sorry for you.

Avatar image for YearoftheSnake5
YearoftheSnake5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 55

#104 YearoftheSnake5
Member since 2005 • 9716 Posts

@KBFloYd said:

i dont care how many internet trolls write articles on the subject....how many documentaries i watch on youtube.

Those weren't troll articles.

i dont believe it.....the only way ill ever know the truth is if i speak japanese and speak with yamauchi myself. speak to the heads of all those 3rd party companies at that period of the console generations. only then will I be satisfied.

Then you are willfully ignorant and nobody can help you.

otherwise save all that internet trash.

It's all going to be trash to you because it goes against what you want to believe. What you want to believe doesn't reflect reality and I can't help someone who insists on believing in a fantasy.

KBFloYd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#105  Edited By KBFloYd
Member since 2009 • 22714 Posts

@scottpsfan14 said:
@KBFloYd said:

so if you hate the wiiU then you probably hated the wii....so that means youve hated nintendo for almost 10 years....

and during that whole time your shoving sonys prick up your rear every day...and spewing nintendo hate on the forum.

and im supposed to feel empathy towards you because you love the snes?

sorry..but no.

Lol. I don't want your empathy. I just think you're taking shit to heart lol and it's making you look stupid.

I just think Nintendo have relegated their status severly. They are the secondary console gamers get with a PC or a PS4/XB1. Always the bridesmaid, and never the bride. A complementry gaming console. But the worst part was, I was excited for the Wii U. Reggie hyping the third parties and the best of first party. I was actually thinking NDC for a second. Then it came out and I facepalmed. And I bet you did under the radar.

im not taking it to heart....i dont hate you...except when youre trolling but i dont hate anyone on this forum. i just like to talk trash but thats all.

its not a 2ndry console to me and im sure quite a few others....in japan nintendo is maybe people primary systems of choice for most of the country.

the wii and DS sold great and if those werent people primarys either then i dont give a shit. as long as the buy the console i dont care.

its ninetndos job to make them buy games...and if people buy all their games elsewhere then nintendo has to change.

AdobeArtist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#106 AdobeArtist  Moderator
Member since 2006 • 25184 Posts

@charizard1605 said:

Welp, this one wasn't supposed to be locked, sorry. Dude just makes too many threads to keep track of.

Carry on.

Actually it should be locked as this type of topic belongs in the Legacy Gaming board. ;)