people seriously think x1 stands a chance in terms of sales?

• 59 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

John_Matherson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By John_Matherson
Member since 2013 • 2085 Posts

@MonsieurX said:

@BattlefieldFan3 said:

@John_Matherson said:

No one gives a shit about sales...Only reason all of you are rubbing it in lems' faces is because you want payback from the PS3's early days when lemmings wouldn't shut up. Karma's nice..you guys are all

No. Actually, I really want Microsoft to leave before they pollute the industry even more. Next up - Pay2win microtransactions on full retail-priced games starting with Flopza 5 and Immaturelo 5.

*cough* GT6 *cough*

Really? You're going to compare forza 5 to GT6? GT6 at least isn't 20% of a game.

Avatar image for BattlefieldFan3
BattlefieldFan3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#52  Edited By BattlefieldFan3
Member since 2012 • 361 Posts

@thegroveman said:

Your conspiracy theories about google are amusing. Google tracks people to send them relevant advertising. If you find that sinister, then don't use their services.

SONY lost money on the PS3 due to poor engineering decisions. The PS3 cost too much to manufacture and they were selling each unit with a loss. The low install base made it difficult for SONY to sell via digital distribution. Ironic how you keep comparing Xbone to Steam, yet one of the biggest differences between the 2 is that multiplayer is free on Steam.

Xbox LIVE would have been profitable even if multiplayer was free of charge, since every game on it was running on a P2P network.

Also, your last paragraph speaks a lot about the type of people who support the Xbone. You'd rather have the industry with companies anal f*cking its consumers than have SONY win the sales race. It's disturbing to see even a glimmer of how your mind works.

I guess it was silly to try and have a civil conversation with you. My advice would be to find a hobby that doesn't cause your blood pressure to spike to unhealthy levels. Take a sabbatical.

And as Google goes, street view cars accessing residential wifi networks to mine data is hardly innocuous tracking for advertising purposes.

Got nothing more to say? Yeah, I don't blame you. There's really not much evidence out there proving that Microsoft is a consumer-friendly corporation and a plethora of information showing us that Microsoft has a rock-hard boner and a bottle of lube in its hand to rape the gamers.

It's an up-hill battle for you and your fellow Xboners.

MonsieurX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By MonsieurX
Member since 2008 • 39858 Posts

@John_Matherson said:

@MonsieurX said:

@BattlefieldFan3 said:

@John_Matherson said:

No one gives a shit about sales...Only reason all of you are rubbing it in lems' faces is because you want payback from the PS3's early days when lemmings wouldn't shut up. Karma's nice..you guys are all

No. Actually, I really want Microsoft to leave before they pollute the industry even more. Next up - Pay2win microtransactions on full retail-priced games starting with Flopza 5 and Immaturelo 5.

*cough* GT6 *cough*

Really? You're going to compare forza 5 to GT6? GT6 at least isn't 20% of a game.

Both have micro transactions.

BattlefieldFan3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54 BattlefieldFan3

@MonsieurX said:

@BattlefieldFan3 said:

@John_Matherson said:

*cough* GT6 *cough*

It's quite easy to unlock superior cars in GT6 without real-world currency. That's why there's hardly any backlash from consumers. Check metacritic user scores for both GT6 and Flopza 5.

thegroveman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By thegroveman
Member since 2012 • 123 Posts

Got nothing more to say? Yeah, I don't blame you. There's really not much evidence out there proving that Microsoft is a consumer-friendly corporation and a plethora of information showing us that Microsoft has a rock-hard boner and a bottle of lube in its hand to rape the gamers.

Like I said, I don't own an Xbone or even a 360. I just don't want to waste time being on the receiving end of crass vulgarity by someone incapable of a civil bout of debate. There is a good conversation buried in this thread somewhere, but people aren't interested in finding it.

Zero5000X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56 Zero5000X
Member since 2004 • 8314 Posts

People have to keep in mind that the PS4 was spread much thinner than the Xbox One. PS4 is available in what, 48 countries now? Xbox One is only available in 13, so of course they are able to allocate more units to those 13 countries.

BattlefieldFan3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57 BattlefieldFan3

@thegroveman said:

Like I said, I don't own an Xbone or even a 360. I just don't want to waste time being on the receiving end of crass vulgarity by someone incapable of a civil bout of debate. There is a good conversation buried in this thread somewhere, but people aren't interested in finding it.

Yeah, keep trying to avoid the debate, xboner. Attack the style of language used and not what the words mean. I guarantee you, no one but you who's reading this thread cares that I'm using such vivid metaphorical descriptions to describe Microsoft's avarice. Typical lemming. You bastards in the real world are good at running and hiding since you're so small. Guess you guys aren't much different on the internet.

John_Matherson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#58 John_Matherson
Member since 2013 • 2085 Posts

@MonsieurX said:

@John_Matherson said:

@MonsieurX said:

@BattlefieldFan3 said:

@John_Matherson said:

*cough* GT6 *cough*

Yeah but one is a hundred percent game and one is literally set up to rob you

MonsieurX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59 MonsieurX

@John_Matherson said:

@MonsieurX said:

@John_Matherson said:

@MonsieurX said:

@BattlefieldFan3 said:

@John_Matherson said:

*cough* GT6 *cough*

Yeah but one is a hundred percent game and one is literally set up to rob you

Still in denial I see.

Both have microtransactions,try to get better excuses

MonsieurX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60 MonsieurX

@BattlefieldFan3 said:

@MonsieurX said:

@BattlefieldFan3 said:

@John_Matherson said:

*cough* GT6 *cough*

It's quite easy to unlock superior cars in GT6 without real-world currency. That's why there's hardly any backlash from consumers. Check metacritic user scores for both GT6 and Flopza 5.

Can be done as well in Forza.

81 MC for GT6

80 MC for Forza 5

9.0 on GS > 7.0 (LOL)

thegroveman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By thegroveman
Member since 2012 • 123 Posts

@BattlefieldFan3 said:

@thegroveman said:

Yeah, keep trying to avoid the debate, xboner. Attack the style of language used and not what the words mean. I guarantee you, no one but you who's reading this thread cares that I'm using such vivid metaphorical descriptions to describe Microsoft's avarice. Typical lemming. You bastards in the real world are good at running and hiding since you're so small. Guess you guys aren't much different on the internet.

What debate? There's no debate here, just fanatical fanboyism. I understand you hate Microsoft, but there really isn't a purpose in wasting your breath trying to proselytize like you're doing. Clearly you're right about everything, if I criticize Google or Valve, I'm an idiot, and if I don't toe the line of Microsoft is evil, then I'm an equally equipped idiot. The reality is that it's pretty dumb to buy any console at its launch. I'm going to keep playing my PS3 and Wii U until I determine which console I will purchase.

It is unfortunate that so many people resort to such antics on forums, as I'm sure if you and I had this conversation over a couple beers at a pub it would be much more amicable. If you're old enough to drink that is.