Original Xbox had Halo, the 360 had Gears of War, What is Xbox One's new must own game?

• 55 results
clone01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51 clone01
Member since 2003 • 29824 Posts

nothing really. and yet, i enjoy the games on the system.

Avatar image for deactivated-6092a2d005fba
deactivated-6092a2d005fba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#52 deactivated-6092a2d005fba
Member since 2015 • 22663 Posts

@daredevils2k said:
@i_p_daily said:
@daredevils2k said:

What I’ve heard from cows here at this board is that SOT and CD3 is the new must have for the XB1x.

Well cows are stupid and you should stop listening to stories while out grazing with the herd :(

So are you saying those two game suck? wow to think you once defended those two games. It looks like you are slowly going against MS.

pmanden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#53 pmanden
Member since 2016 • 2929 Posts

@jcrame10: All of them except Dead Rising 3.

Rockman999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#54 Rockman999
Member since 2005 • 7507 Posts
@i_p_daily said:
@Rockman999 said:

Easily Forza Horizon. Sure you can discount it because the 360 had FH1 but that'd be like dismissing Forza and everything FMS 2,3 and 4 brought to the table from the 360 lineup because there was a Forza game on the OG Xbox or GOW from the PS4 because there were GOW games on the PS2 and 3. FH has grown into its own thing and done well on the Xbone. I wish Sony didn't dissolve Evo studios because Driveclub was a great game and I would have loved an open world racing game like FH on the PS4.

Things are anemic for us racing fans on the PS4. There's GT Sport, Driveclub, and what else?

I don't see how any race fan could even purchase a PS4 as there is better options elsewhere.

But Sony fans have spoken, and they want primarily story driven games, time to jump off a the sinking ship for race fans.

I don't need to have one console meet all my needs. I'll just continue doing what I've been doing since 2003 and keep rocking both MS and Sony consoles.?

Nintendo it's third world experience has really been the only side I've been perfectly content to skip.

flashn00b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#55 flashn00b
Member since 2006 • 3949 Posts

Probably Big Buck Hunter Arcade. Seems to me that the creators of that game are definitely doing something right if every second pub in Canada and the US have a cabinet.

I think i remember making a thread about arcade-style lightgun games being an Xbox One exclusive.

foxhound_fox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#56  Edited By foxhound_fox
Member since 2005 • 98532 Posts

In 20 years, nobody is going to be talking about Horizon: Zero Dawn, Days Gone or Bloodborne like they talk about Halo: Combat Evolved now.

If you are going to talk about PS4 games that will stand the test of time, at least mention something like Ghost of Tsushima. While it may not be a massive commercial hit, it's a love letter to old school samurai films, and hits the atmosphere nail right on the head.