Official TOMB RAIDER Hype Thread (8.5 @ GS, Final Hours ep.6)

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Sushiglutton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 0

#401 Sushiglutton
Member since 2009 • 9874 Posts
I LOVE the amount of ziplines in this game :D! I have never had a boring zipline moment ever. All games would be better by having them!
AdobeArtist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#402 AdobeArtist  Moderator
Member since 2006 • 25184 Posts

I LOVE the amount of ziplines in this game :D! I have never had a boring zipline moment ever. All games would be better by having them!Sushiglutton

So true. It was a lot of fun in AC Revelations and the Batman Arkham games. I want to see ziplines in;

* Dragon Age III
* Metro Deadly Darkness
* Gears of War 4
* Halo 5
* God of War 5
* Metroid Prime 4
* Zelda what ever is next
* GTAV DLC
* ARMA3
* Minecraft 2
* Starcraft 2 next expansion
* DOA Extreme 3

:P:P

freedomfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#403 freedomfreak
Member since 2004 • 52446 Posts

[QUOTE="freedomfreak"][QUOTE="Cheleman"]

I just saw all 4 Final Hours episodes, and I gotta say... This game looks AMAZING.

AdobeArtist

Yes! Yes!!! Let it consume your soul!!

Your sig gives me the idea that a Cammy costume should be an unlockable outfit for Lara to wear :P :oops:

*faints*
AdobeArtist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#404 AdobeArtist  Moderator

[QUOTE="AdobeArtist"]

[QUOTE="freedomfreak"] Yes! Yes!!! Let it consume your soul!!freedomfreak

Your sig gives me the idea that a Cammy costume should be an unlockable outfit for Lara to wear :P :oops:

*faints*

*puts freedomfreak's finger into bowl of warm water while he's out* :twisted:

freedomfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#405 freedomfreak

[QUOTE="freedomfreak"][QUOTE="AdobeArtist"]

AdobeArtist

*faints*

*puts freedomfreak's finger into bowl of warm water while he's out* :twisted:

*awakens*
Articuno76

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#406 Articuno76
Member since 2004 • 19799 Posts
I had had Legend for the PC for years now. I couldn't get into it because of the controls on the keyboard and mouse. The other day though I got a 360 controller, and given I couldn't use my Steam account at the time I had to play something else. I went through all my old discs and found Legend, not entirely sure why I had dropped it (I remember being interested in the demo on the 360). Loaded it up and had a mostly great time (fortunately the generous checkpoints and fast reloads make alleviate much of the deaths by camera). Played the demos of TR Anniversary and Underworld on Steam and liked them both. Currently playing the full version of Anniversary and loving it. I never liked the TR series as a kid. Probably because I was too impatient to understand that the in some games the journey is more important than the destination. After playing games like Metroid Prime and loving them I find this game scratches many of the same itches. I just fear that by the time I have finished Anniversary and Underworld that the formula might have worn thin. The news on multiplayer is pretty hot though. It suggests the developers have a lot of confidence in the quality of the gun-play (something which is just sort 'there' in the last few TR games).
Articuno76

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#407 Articuno76

Long time fan of the series and my hype is low, and diminishing every time they talk about the game. The Tomb Raider series always centered on platforming mechanics to solve large, unforgiving environmental puzzles, with occasional battles against creatures/baddies and the odd "Boss Fight" thrown in. This game seems hellbent on reversing that, with a much larger focus on battles (I swear if I hear the devs drone on about gunplay one more time I'm gonna cry), with precious little puzzle solving to be found, and often pushed to the optional small tomb you can discover while hunting/battling bad guys/QTEs.... Basically everything the series is NOT.

It's sad, because Tomb Raider NEEDED a reboot, a return to its core after years of tacked on extras, devolving controls, and storyline that grew increasingly absurd. Instead this game seems a Tomb Raider in name only. Instead of focusing on the core concepts of the series, they've chosen to take a "me too" approach of apeing the trendy concepts of modern gaming and slapping their name on it. Maybe it'll be a good game for what it is, but whatever it is, it ain't Tomb Raider.

...Great Job on the thread though! :)

santoron
You know I really hope that the reason they haven't talked much about puzzles and exploration is purely for marketing reasons (because it doesn't sound exciting or interesting to many people) and not because they have been dropped from the game outright. Also hope that the puzzles have evolved from figuring out paths and pushing blocks. Unlike Link, Lara doesn't really have any tools at her disposal to allow her to interact with the environment in new ways as the game progresses, so the developers are going to have to get extra clever.
AdobeArtist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#408 AdobeArtist  Moderator

[QUOTE="santoron"]

Long time fan of the series and my hype is low, and diminishing every time they talk about the game. The Tomb Raider series always centered on platforming mechanics to solve large, unforgiving environmental puzzles, with occasional battles against creatures/baddies and the odd "Boss Fight" thrown in. This game seems hellbent on reversing that, with a much larger focus on battles (I swear if I hear the devs drone on about gunplay one more time I'm gonna cry), with precious little puzzle solving to be found, and often pushed to the optional small tomb you can discover while hunting/battling bad guys/QTEs.... Basically everything the series is NOT.

It's sad, because Tomb Raider NEEDED a reboot, a return to its core after years of tacked on extras, devolving controls, and storyline that grew increasingly absurd. Instead this game seems a Tomb Raider in name only. Instead of focusing on the core concepts of the series, they've chosen to take a "me too" approach of apeing the trendy concepts of modern gaming and slapping their name on it. Maybe it'll be a good game for what it is, but whatever it is, it ain't Tomb Raider.

...Great Job on the thread though! :)

Articuno76

You know I really hope that the reason they haven't talked much about puzzles and exploration is purely for marketing reasons (because it doesn't sound exciting or interesting to many people) and not because they have been dropped from the game outright. Also hope that the puzzles have evolved from figuring out paths and pushing blocks. Unlike Link, Lara doesn't really have any tools at her disposal to allow her to interact with the environment in new ways as the game progresses, so the developers are going to have to get extra clever.

The exploration, platforming, and puzzles are covered in the IGN videos (the 1hr Live Feed and the Tombs of Tomb raider), as well as the CVG video, that's found in the OP :)

The fact that we still get the exploration and puzzles we expect from the series, in addition to improved combat, is really a win/win situation for fans and gemers in general :)

AdobeArtist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#409 AdobeArtist  Moderator

Looks like IGN got in on the action showcasing the multiplayer, including the new Rescue game mode.

clyde46

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#410 clyde46
Member since 2005 • 49061 Posts
I'll just repeat what I said in the other thread before you killed it! I hope this does not affect the single player side of the game.
AdobeArtist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#411 AdobeArtist  Moderator

I'll just repeat what I said in the other thread before you killed it! I hope this does not affect the single player side of the game.clyde46

This is addressed in the Final Hours video. The multiplayer is being developed seperately by Eidos Montreal, whileCrystal Dynamics is completely focused on the SP.

Avatar image for deactivated-59b71619573a1
deactivated-59b71619573a1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#412 deactivated-59b71619573a1
Member since 2007 • 38222 Posts

The multiplayer looks sh!t to be honest. It looks like it's trying to do too many things and most of it looks slapped together.

clyde46

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#413 clyde46

[QUOTE="clyde46"]I'll just repeat what I said in the other thread before you killed it! I hope this does not affect the single player side of the game.AdobeArtist

This is addressed in the Final Hours video. The multiplayer is being developed seperately by Eidos Montreal, whileCrystal Dynamics is completely focused on the SP.

Still begs the question as to why this game needed MP in the first place.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#414 deactivated-59b71619573a1

[QUOTE="AdobeArtist"]

[QUOTE="clyde46"]I'll just repeat what I said in the other thread before you killed it! I hope this does not affect the single player side of the game.clyde46

The guy basically said they added it because every other game these days has it. He claimed "MP was a modern game innovation just like 3D" so that's why they added it. And honestly, that sounds like a stupid reason and why the MP will fail horribly I think.

clyde46

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#415 clyde46

[QUOTE="clyde46"][QUOTE="AdobeArtist"]

seanmcloughlin

The guy basically said they added it because every other game these days has it. He claimed "MP was a modern game innovation just like 3D" so that's why they added it. And honestly, that sounds like a stupid reason and why the MP will fail horribly I think.

I buy a Tomb Raider game for the single player. Not the MP.
burgeg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 26

#416 burgeg
Member since 2005 • 3599 Posts

Multiplayer looks like garbage, as expected. In other news, GOW Ascension beta went up today for Plus members, and it's surprisingly fun. Just mentioning it here to point out it is still possible for a single player focused series to add a good multiplayer component.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#417 deactivated-59b71619573a1

[QUOTE="seanmcloughlin"]

[QUOTE="clyde46"] Still begs the question as to why this game needed MP in the first place.clyde46

Of course, as anyone would

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#418 deactivated-59b71619573a1

Multiplayer looks like garbage, as expected. In other news, GOW Ascension beta went up today for Plus members, and it's surprisingly fun. Just mentioning it here to point out it is still possible for a single player focused series to add a good multiplayer component.

burgeg

You don't know if the SP is worse as a result though yet. It's perfectly possible for a SP focused series to add MP, but the only one that I played that worked well in both aspects was Uncharted 2, most other times the MP is lacking a bit or the SP suffers as a cause.

Although the SP for GOW:A will likely still be good

AdobeArtist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#419 AdobeArtist  Moderator

[QUOTE="clyde46"][QUOTE="seanmcloughlin"]

seanmcloughlin

If you've seen any of my earlier posts, like when it was just confirmed with OXM (still no footage of it) you'll see I share the same apprehension.

But when you think about it, the reason we associate only the SP experience with Tomb Raider is because it was born in the 5th generation (PS1, Sega Saturn, N64) before multiplayer became so common on consoles. Uncharted that began in the 7th gen was already made with both SP and MP in its design, as with many series born in the same era.

Now I'm not saying MP in Tomb Raider the any kind of godsend, or pleading to "just give it a chance". Just pointing out why it seems so unsusual since it's a longer running series than most today that was around before the multiplayer revolution.

Could that component be integrated into the series after 3 generations? Hard to say, but the videos do show a few unique design concepts like the traversal we do associate with TR as being used in the multiplayer maps, as well as setting traps. I still have to watch the video of the Rescue mode when I get home. But it's only fair to point out this game is attempting to do MP different from other IPs, incorporating themes from the TR universe.

If nothing else we might be too quick to judge based on old ideas of an old series.

clyde46

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#420 clyde46

[QUOTE="seanmcloughlin"]

[QUOTE="clyde46"] I buy a Tomb Raider game for the single player. Not the MP.AdobeArtist

If you've seen any of my earlier posts, like when it was just confirmed with OXM (still no footage of it) you'll see I share the same apprehension.

But when you think about it, the reason we associate only the SP experience with Tomb Raider is because it was born in the 5th generation (PS1, Sega Saturn, N64) before multiplayer became so common on consoles. Uncharted that began in the 7th gen was already made with both SP and MP in its design, as with many series born in the same era.

Now I'm not saying MP in Tomb Raider the any kind of godsend, or pleading to "just give it a chance". Just pointing out why it seems so unsusual since it's a longer running series than most today that was around before the multiplayer revolution.

Could that component be integrated into the series after 3 generations? Hard to say, but the videos do show a few unique design concepts like the traversal we do associate with TR as being used in the multiplayer maps, as well as setting traps. I still have to watch the video of the Rescue mode when I get home. But it's only fair to point out this game is attempting to do MP different from other IPs, incorporating themes from the TR universe.

If nothing else we might be too quick to judge based on old ideas of an old series.

The first Bioshock didn't have MP and was fine. The second one did and it sucked.
Sushiglutton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#421 Sushiglutton

[QUOTE="AdobeArtist"]

[QUOTE="clyde46"]I'll just repeat what I said in the other thread before you killed it! I hope this does not affect the single player side of the game.clyde46

Because MP is profitable for many reasons. First some gamers rent games that only has SP. Secondly it makes people keep the game longer, thus preventing second hand sales. Third some gamers only play MP games. Fourth you can sell DLC to the really comitted fans, which is is super profitable. You can sell content that constitutes a tiny fraction of the game (<1%) (for example a couple of skins and maps) for say $10 (=almost 20% the price of the full game). It's just to good to pass and it's mainly some consumers "fault".

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#422 deactivated-59b71619573a1

[QUOTE="seanmcloughlin"]

[QUOTE="clyde46"] I buy a Tomb Raider game for the single player. Not the MP.AdobeArtist

True it is strange to think of a TR with MP because it has never had it before and was born in a time without that stuff, but the reasons given for adding it from the devs were weak. Justa dding it because it's the modern game trend to do rather than "We added it because we think we have something special". It has some different ideas, but overall it looks bland and done before. Max Payne 3 seems to have better third person MP shooting and Uncharted has better MP traversal. Also Uncharted wasn't made with both, it started off without it and managed to incorporate it into the second game.

There are lots of games where they added MP for the sake of it and they turned out to be terrible. Bioshock 2 and Dead space 2 were like this and I think TR's MP will follow the same thing, people will play for a few months and then never ever again.

Articuno76

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#423 Articuno76
The exploration, platforming, and puzzles are covered in the IGN videos (the 1hr Live Feed and the Tombs of Tomb raider), as well as the CVG video, that's found in the OP :)

The fact that we still get the exploration and puzzles we expect from the series, in addition to improved combat, is really a win/win situation for fans and gemers in general :)

AdobeArtist
Sounds great. I'm watching this thread to get buzz from the game but other than that I am on a total info blackout. I'll happily avoid the vids for now :P Ahaha. Can't remember the last time I was considering a launch day release purchase.
Avatar image for StrongBlackVine
StrongBlackVine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#424 StrongBlackVine
Member since 2012 • 13262 Posts

[QUOTE="AdobeArtist"]

[QUOTE="seanmcloughlin"]

seanmcloughlin

True it is strange to think of a TR with MP because it has never had it before and was born in a time without that stuff, but the reasons given for adding it from the devs were weak. Justa dding it because it's the modern game trend to do rather than "We added it because we think we have something special". It has some different ideas, but overall it looks bland and done before. Max Payne 3 seems to have better third person MP shooting and Uncharted has better MP traversal. Also Uncharted wasn't made with both, it started off without it and managed to incorporate it into the second game.

There are lots of games where they added MP for the sake of it and they turned out to be terrible. Bioshock 2 and Dead space 2 were like this and I think TR's MP will follow the same thing, people will play for a few months and then never ever again.

You have no credibility if you think Dead Space 2's campaign sucked. Bioshock 2 while not as good as the first game was solid as well. Bioshock 2 was also made a different company so that is probably the main reason why it pales in comparison to the original.

You have been schooled and class is out!

StrongBlackVine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#425 StrongBlackVine

[QUOTE="AdobeArtist"]The exploration, platforming, and puzzles are covered in the IGN videos (the 1hr Live Feed and the Tombs of Tomb raider), as well as the CVG video, that's found in the OP :)

Articuno76

Sounds great. I'm watching this thread to get buzz from the game but other than that I am on a total info blackout. I'll happily avoid the vids for now :P Ahaha. Can't remember the last time I was considering a launch day release purchase.

I watched the 1 hour gameplay video. It was good and didn't have any major spoilers.

Jagged3dge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#426 Jagged3dge
Member since 2008 • 3895 Posts

[QUOTE="AdobeArtist"]

[QUOTE="seanmcloughlin"]

clyde46

The first Bioshock didn't have MP and was fine. The second one did and it sucked.

I don't know why people give Bioshock 2 so much **** I didn't feel like the SP was effected negatively at all; in fact, I found the gameplay to be exceptionally better and I had a lot of fun with the game. Only the story was noticeably worse in my opinion, and that's not saying much considering Bioshock had one of the best FPS storylines I've ever personally witnessed.

The MP mode wasn't even all that bad besides the lag at times. It was unique and something new to try for a month.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#427 deactivated-59b71619573a1

[QUOTE="seanmcloughlin"]

[QUOTE="AdobeArtist"]

StrongBlackVine

You have no credibility if you think Dead Space 2's campaign sucked. Bioshock 2 while not as good as the first game was solid as well. Bioshock 2 was also made a different company so that is probably the main reason why it pales in comparison to the original.

I was referring to their MPs being bad and added only because it was a trend. I never meant anything towards their SPs, I love Dead Space 2's single player.

Also I wouldn't call what you wrote "schooling"

StrongBlackVine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#428 StrongBlackVine

[QUOTE="StrongBlackVine"]

[QUOTE="seanmcloughlin"]

seanmcloughlin

I was referring to their MPs being bad and added only because it was a trend. I never meant anything towards their SPs, I love Dead Space 2's single player.

Also I wouldn't call what you wrote "schooling"

Yeah I realized you were only referring to multiplayer after I read it again...

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#429 deactivated-59b71619573a1

AdobeArtist

I hadn't seen the 1 hour IGN video stream. Looks interesting. One thing that annoys me straight off though is the camera, it's shaking and moving all over the place to try give this weird effect and I'm not feeling it. Seems vomit inducing

dracolich55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#430 dracolich55
Member since 2010 • 2343 Posts
Saw the IGN multiplayer video. Kind of looks like Uncharted's MP, except with a bow.
burgeg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 26

#431 burgeg
Member since 2005 • 3599 Posts

[QUOTE="burgeg"]

seanmcloughlin

You don't know if the SP is worse as a result though yet. It's perfectly possible for a SP focused series to add MP, but the only one that I played that worked well in both aspects was Uncharted 2, most other times the MP is lacking a bit or the SP suffers as a cause.

You thought the multiplayer in Uncharted 2 was good? Seriously? Personally I thought it was terrible, and it's why I never even bothered touching the mp in UC3.

jhonMalcovich

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#432 jhonMalcovich
Member since 2010 • 7090 Posts

I doubt a lot that it will get to the quality of Unchared as a adventure game and to the quality of Tomb Rider as a platform game. So I pass. There are too many good titles I didn´t play last year.

I got Walking Dead for 7$ and The Secret World for the same money...and The Darkness for 2.49 from Digital Amazon. I will play them by now untill Company of Heroes 2 or something really interesting is released.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#433 deactivated-59b71619573a1

[QUOTE="seanmcloughlin"]

[QUOTE="burgeg"]

burgeg

You thought the multiplayer in Uncharted 2 was good? Seriously? Personally I thought it was terrible, and it's why I never even bothered touching the mp in UC3.

Yes it was good, it wasn't the best thing ever but it was enough to keep people playing it. It didn't surge and then collapse like most tacked on MPs do.

StrongBlackVine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#434 StrongBlackVine

I doubt a lot that it will get to the quality of Unchared as a adventure game and to the quality of Tomb Rider as a platform game. So I pass. There are too many good titles I didn´t play last year.

I got Walking Dead for 7$ and The Secret World for the same money...and The Darkness for 2.49 from Digital Amazon. I will play them by now untill Company of Heroes 2 or something really interesting is released.

jhonMalcovich

Your loss...what if it gets and 8.5 rating or better?

AdobeArtist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#435 AdobeArtist  Moderator

Saw the IGN multiplayer video. Kind of looks like Uncharted's MP, except with a bow.dracolich55

And bows >>>>> guns :D:D

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#436 deactivated-59b71619573a1

[QUOTE="dracolich55"]Saw the IGN multiplayer video. Kind of looks like Uncharted's MP, except with a bow.AdobeArtist

It's a bit dumb when a guy wails on the bow dude with an automatic rifle and the bow dude almost kills him. Seems like the MP will be terribly unbalanced

But yes FC3 has shown Bows are far greater than guns :P

Sushiglutton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#437 Sushiglutton
Saw the IGN multiplayer video. Kind of looks like Uncharted's MP, except with a bow.dracolich55
I was actually really impressed by the guy from IGN that he didn't mention Uncharted once (he talked about HALO and Blops instead lol). It was shockingly similar. But I'm not getting this game for the MP anyway, so doesn't really matter to me.
dracolich55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#438 dracolich55
Member since 2010 • 2343 Posts

[QUOTE="AdobeArtist"]

[QUOTE="dracolich55"]Saw the IGN multiplayer video. Kind of looks like Uncharted's MP, except with a bow.seanmcloughlin

It's a bit dumb when a guy wails on the bow dude with an automatic rifle and the bow dude almost kills him. Seems like the MP will be terribly unbalanced

But yes FC3 has shown Bows are far greater than guns :P

From the video it seemed like the boy isn't as useful as guns.... and in one the player got headshot with an arrow through his head, yet he didn't die....LOL. Judging by that it seems like guns are much more useful than bows.
padaporra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#439 padaporra
Member since 2005 • 3508 Posts

I wonder if the gunplay will be good enough to make MP worthwhile.

Chris_Williams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#440 Chris_Williams
Member since 2009 • 14882 Posts
[QUOTE="dracolich55"]Saw the IGN multiplayer video. Kind of looks like Uncharted's MP, except with a bow.Sushiglutton
I was actually really impressed by the guy from IGN that he didn't mention Uncharted once (he talked about HALO and Blops instead lol). It was shockingly similar. But I'm not getting this game for the MP anyway, so doesn't really matter to me.

they don't want people calling this game a uncharted clone
lamprey263

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#441 lamprey263
Member since 2006 • 44618 Posts
Excellent hype thread! I'm stoked for this game, but worried for it at the same time, this might be the make it or break it game for the franchise. While I'm hoping this turns out good, being a commercial success is a completely different thing, this game will need to make money for the publisher or it may not have a future. I personally don't care about MP as I only care to MP with friends and none of my friends care for the Tomb Raider games, but other people do, even professional reviewers will badmouth a good SP game because there's no tacked on MP, and then they'll criticize a game for having tacked on MP, there's no pleasing some people.
ShadowDeathX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#443 ShadowDeathX
Member since 2006 • 11698 Posts
Kind of? It looks almost exactly like it.
mitu123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

#444 mitu123
Member since 2006 • 155290 Posts

[QUOTE="dracolich55"]Saw the IGN multiplayer video. Kind of looks like Uncharted's MP, except with a bow.ShadowDeathX
Kind of? It looks almost exactly like it.

This, but with traps.

AdobeArtist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#445 AdobeArtist  Moderator

Just got a hot tip on a new Tomb Raider Edition 360 controller, with a painted design theme fashioned after Lara's climbing axe. IT also comes with a download code for a playable character, probably in the multiplayer. You can even check out MOJOR NELSON's preview.

TR_controller_inbox

TR_controller

jsmoke03

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#446 jsmoke03
Member since 2004 • 13717 Posts

definite buy for me....7.5

lems, this is the closest thing to uncharted so enjoy it as best as you can

freedomfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#447 freedomfreak
I want that controller in my face.
AdobeArtist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#448 AdobeArtist  Moderator

definite buy for me....7.5

lems, this is the closest thing to uncharted so enjoy it as best as you can

jsmoke03

More like Uncharted fans will finally get to experience what unscripted non-linear exploration and puzzle solving is like ;)

And yes I realize there are scripted set pieces, but those are the cinematics. The meat of the gameplay (the exploration and puzzles) is not so constrained.

EliteM0nk3y

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#449 EliteM0nk3y
Member since 2010 • 3382 Posts

Not sure if this has been posted, but if you are going to buy Tomb Raider on the PC, you can get it from Greenmangaming for a little over $33 if you use the 25% off voucher at checkout. It only lasts till18/01/2013 1600GMT.

Code:

GMG25-XTYYZ-POSL1

Tomb Raider
TheEpicGoat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#450 TheEpicGoat
Member since 2011 • 2006 Posts

MP looks like crap and is only there for the $10 dlc maps