Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

#51 TigerSuperman
Member since 2013 • 4331 Posts

@ConanTheStoner said:

@charizard1605 said:

Wait, I am confused, when did I ever bet against the Xbox One?

Welcome to the party. Apparently, calling out Tiger on his obsession = betting against a plastic box.

My obsession but you're the one freaking out interesting.

@Desmonic said:

@ConanTheStoner said:

@charizard1605 said:

Wait, I am confused, when did I ever bet against the Xbox One?

Welcome to the party. Apparently, calling out Tiger on his obsession = betting against a plastic box.

Now, now bros. Live and let live. I'm sure he was just confused as to how "bets" work.

Hmm desmonic going to eat that BB sales crow I see.

3 hours and 30 minutes.

Have no idea why I'm more excited for Marches results, maybe because of halo 5 trailers.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20
deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 56

#52  Edited By deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20
Member since 2006 • 82724 Posts

@TigerSuperman: Where did I bet against it? All I remember saying is I think the PS4 will win. I recall making no bets.

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#53  Edited By lostrib
Member since 2009 • 49999 Posts

@charizard1605 said:

@ConanTheStoner: I just got the notification for that post, and oh my goodness. He went to the trouble of tagging everyone who said anything that might be remotely construed as being pro PS4 (not even anti Xbox One, just pro anything else).

Dude needs some fresh air and sunshine.

I didn't get a notification because he tagged one of the lostrib impostor accounts :P

ConanTheStoner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#54 ConanTheStoner
Member since 2011 • 23712 Posts

@TigerSuperman:

POST PROOF.

I have some things to do, but I will without a doubt check and admit my error if somehow you are indeed correct.

TigerSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55 TigerSuperman

@charizard1605 said:

@TigerSuperman: Where did I bet against it? All I remember saying is I think the PS4 will win. I recall making no bets.

You didn't make a direct bet, I just put all the people who thought the PS4 would win on the raw crow list if they were wrong and I put me and 2 other people on the list who will eat cold fried chicken if we lose.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56 deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20

@TigerSuperman: I... See. Why?

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57 lostrib

@TigerSuperman said:

@charizard1605 said:

You didn't make a direct bet, I just put all the people who thought the PS4 would win on the raw crow list if they were wrong and I put me and 2 other people on the list who will eat cold fried chicken if we lose.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20

@lostrib: I don't get half the PMs I should because people send them to the imposter accounts.

Lol.

TigerSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59 TigerSuperman

@charizard1605 said:

@TigerSuperman: I... See. Why?

Well wanted to spice the NPD thread by creating tension. Didn't work that way but oh well.

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60 lostrib

@charizard1605: since you're a mod, that seems like something they should take care of

Zero_epyon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61 Zero_epyon
Member since 2004 • 20105 Posts

This is going to be boring...Who, besides the obvious, thinks the Xbox will win?

TigerSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63 TigerSuperman

@charizard1605 said:

@lostrib: I don't get half the PMs I should because people send them to the imposter accounts.

Lol.

I was wondering what all those other Cahrizards were when I tagged you. Lucky I remembered your avatar.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64 deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20

@TigerSuperman: Yeah, it goes to all those fakes that were made back when the SNIPER alts were flooding the board.

Anyway, we got three hours. I'm still holding strong on PS4 and Bloodborne doing well this month. What is the reason you think the Xbox One will beat PS4? The new bundles?

Dire_Weasel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#65 Dire_Weasel
Member since 2002 • 16681 Posts

@TigerSuperman said:

@Dire_Weasel said:

More insults, as expected.

Which reminds me: I'd like to take this moment to congratulate Desmonic on the ownership of the March NPD thread.

Collaborated with me, but nice try though. Oh and btw as the saying goes, too hot stay out the kitchen because you apaprently don't read your own posts, but I'll let you get that childish last word in.

"Collaborated", hilarious. Is that what you're telling yourself?

Your name isn't on this thread. Your thread was locked, along with your ridiculous "Bet" thread where you carefully typed the names of anyone you perceived as disagreeing with you.

Desmonic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66 Desmonic  Moderator
Member since 2007 • 19990 Posts

@TigerSuperman: I'm not going to eat anything.

----------------

Also, keep it civil folks.

Desmonic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67 Desmonic  Moderator

@magicalclick said:

Is there a technical reason why lock the original and create a fake thread that does exactly the same thing?

Fully explained on the locked thread.

Shewgenja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By Shewgenja
Member since 2009 • 21456 Posts

This is epic. What's so hard to understand about an official thread as opposed to a place your bets thread? And that one thread where I was being called out to eat maggots and shit?? That was just infantile. It's System Wars, not Personal Grudge Wars. We have a culture here. Things get heated. Bets get placed AND AGREE UPON by two parties. Salt is everywhere but the butthurt? The butthurt is the Spice of this place. Don't go to the butthurt level. You don't come back from it. It's like bleeding in a shark tank.

Once System Wars knows you are good for the Butthurt, you are like the crack rock everyone wants to burn and get high off of.

TigerSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69 TigerSuperman

@Dire_Weasel said:

@TigerSuperman said:

@Dire_Weasel said:

More insults, as expected.

Which reminds me: I'd like to take this moment to congratulate Desmonic on the ownership of the March NPD thread.

Collaborated with me, but nice try though. Oh and btw as the saying goes, too hot stay out the kitchen because you apaprently don't read your own posts, but I'll let you get that childish last word in.

Your name isn't on this thread. Your thread was locked, along with your ridiculous "Bet" thread where you carefully typed the names of anyone you perceived as disagreeing with you.

I guess Desmonic lied in that Pm he sent me because YOU said so using your crystal ball because you're a moron. How about lsitening to that same mod you have magical connections with (you don't) and shut u and try this civil thing? That's all I'll be seeing from you.

@charizard1605 said:

@TigerSuperman: Yeah, it goes to all those fakes that were made back when the SNIPER alts were flooding the board.

Anyway, we got three hours. I'm still holding strong on PS4 and Bloodborne doing well this month. What is the reason you think the Xbox One will beat PS4? The new bundles?

Honestly. in my area Halo MCC has been selling out all over the place. Then there are quite a few retailer specific alternative options for that bundle as well selling even more. Combine that with whatever momentum the AC unity bundle has left, Evolve momentum from march, an then Hardline I think it's a sure thing. I can see it begin close but I at most but I don't see these 100k+ wins people are thinking about. BB sales will mostly lean toward europe, I don't see how anyone thing BB will carry U.S. focused NPD.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70 tormentos
Member since 2003 • 33784 Posts

I predict a lack of lemmings on this tread,by it would be a blast if B4X was here,i predicted how he would not care about sales as soon as the PS4 started to outsell the XBO again..lol

Avatar image for ReadingRainbow4
ReadingRainbow4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#71  Edited By ReadingRainbow4
Member since 2012 • 18733 Posts

Getting ready for dat NPD gents?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20

@TigerSuperman: I guess you are right, it'll be closer than expected. I still expect PS4 to come out on the top though.

We'll see. We have 2.5 hours left.

Desmonic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73 Desmonic  Moderator

Okay, enough. For full disclosure here is my convo with @TigerSuperman regarding his threads.

Stop throwing my name around about this and that, and get back on topic folks.

TigerSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By TigerSuperman

@Shewgenja said:

lol post

This is hilarious coming from you.

@charizard1605 said:

@TigerSuperman: I guess you are right, it'll be closer than expected. I still expect PS4 to come out on the top though.

We'll see. We have 2.5 hours left.

6:30 is the time of NPd, so we still have near 3 hours.

Captainqwark10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75 Captainqwark10
Member since 2011 • 1170 Posts

I won't be eating any crow with maggots or whatnot. I will say the gap probably won't be that large as Gamestop, Bestbuy, and Walmart, have the Xbox One and PS4 right next to each other on their respective best sellers lists. Xbox One was ahead in Targets best sellers. The thing to note is that despite how close they were PS4 was still ahead, if ever so slightly, so I can't see an Xbox One win, especially since, no matter how small, Xbox one has nothing to push the console in march unless Screamride became a best seller and that's impossible. Was that game even advertised? BloodBorne, whether sales in ND will be great or poor, at least was marketed to push the system to some degree. I know the Halo bundle was introduced, but that came out way later in the month.

I'm thinking January gap give or take. I don't see the gap being 700k but somewhere around 650k.

Shewgenja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76 Shewgenja

@TigerSuperman said:

@Shewgenja said:

lol post

Seriously, you have no idea how much I get off to being one of the most hated posters by Lemmings here. Ya'll really just cannot wrap your heads around the fact that someone can tell you that you are a fan of a shit console without being a complete Sony nut-hugger. I mean, it's not lost on me that you guys are being used like a fap-rag by the cows, but I was in SW before the XBone and will be here long after.

Avatar image for ReadingRainbow4
ReadingRainbow4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By ReadingRainbow4
Member since 2012 • 18733 Posts

@Shewgenja said:

@TigerSuperman said:

@Shewgenja said:

lol post

Seriously, you have no idea how much I get off to being one of the most hated posters by Lemmings here. Ya'll really just cannot wrap your heads around the fact that someone can tell you that you are a fan of a shit console without being a complete Sony nut-hugger. I mean, it's not lost on me that you guys are being used like a fap-rag by the cows, but I was in SW before the XBone and will be here long after.

AnthonyAutumns

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By AnthonyAutumns
Member since 2014 • 1704 Posts

@Desmonic: Sorry, I was bored. :P

Actually, I still have lots of disg-... err... yummy local foods other than those two to post.

Dire_Weasel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79 Dire_Weasel

@TigerSuperman said:

@Dire_Weasel said:

@TigerSuperman said:

I guess Desmonic lied in that Pm he sent me because YOU said so using your crystal ball because you're a moron. How about lsitening to that same mod you have magical connections with (you don't) and shut u and try this civil thing? That's all I'll be seeing from you.

Your name isn't on thread, and your NPD threads keep getting locked by mods. That's not "collaboration". Desmonic made this thread specifically because your threads are historically hot garbage. It hurts, I know.

Feel free to insult me all you'd like. It's the level of "contribution" we've all come to expect from you.

Zero_epyon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80 Zero_epyon
Member since 2004 • 20105 Posts

@TigerSuperman: So to clarify, you believe the Xbox One will outsell the PS4 this month, correct?

ProtossX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81 ProtossX
Member since 2005 • 2880 Posts

PS4 will dominate

heres why

fact 1: i bought a ps4 with bloodborne and last of us, i also told my friends about how good bloodborne is and spread word of mouth, i was a huge xbone gamer before so this was a huge loss for microsoft as now have not touched my xb1 since this piece has arrived

fact 2: it was charting super high and had an amazing deal of 400 dollars + bloodborne/last of us 20 dollar amazon gift card and a 10 dollar PSN credit in the box thats basically a 300 dollar ps4 with all the extras including imo XB1 couldn't beat that deal since the hardware is better on the ps4

fact 3: i was looking at amazon an ps4 was uber high priced all month before that and stock must have been low, i saw the ps4 very high up on the charts while the xb1 was low on the charts

fact 4: microsoft has been lying and doing shady things all gen long they haven't been honest to consumers they have only changed things to respond to the ps4 they haven't been trying to build a strong brand and make themselves known for consumers they only doing things to match sony so they don't care about people.

fact 5: bloodborne is the best game of the generation its 9/10 its hard like old school NES games, challenging, great music great gameplay you might need strategy guides and do some practice before you beat the game unlike other new generation easy fest games that almost killed gaming cough fable 3 and cough asscreed and ez setting cod sick of these ez games

fact 6: sony has come out with a baseball game, they have manage to get 1080p on lead games like cod while xb1 runs lower resolution, we haven't seen any gameplay footage for halo 5 single player and nothing from scalebound or quantum break, or fable legends so no gameplay at all basically its all locked up in some vault somehwere off limits to gamers

AnthonyAutumns

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82  Edited By AnthonyAutumns

@charizard1605: @TigerSuperman: I think what charizard meant was he predicted that PS4 will win. And prediction ≠ betting.

Desmonic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83 Desmonic  Moderator

@anthonyautumns: Ya'll need to get proper food. Like snails and stuff. Delicious!

Also, predictions?

demacabre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84  Edited By demacabre
Member since 2015 • 361 Posts

The gambler in me wants to bet on Tiger because that is one hell of a long shot bet, but the rational person in me says PS4 takes the month. Do we have anyone good with statistics to determine the odds of Tiger being right?

TigerSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85 TigerSuperman

@Shewgenja said:

@TigerSuperman said:

@Shewgenja said:

lol post

Odd, I said nothing about hating you, and you second sentence is backwards. All in your head my friend.

@Dire_Weasel said:

@TigerSuperman said:

@Dire_Weasel said:

@TigerSuperman said:

Your name isn't on thread, and your NPD threads keep getting locked by mods. That's not "collaboration". Desmonic made this thread specifically because your threads are historically hot garbage. It hurts, I know.

Feel free to insult me all you'd like. It's the level of "contribution" we've all come to expect from you.

I know I keep saying no but you keep saying stupid crap because you're literally a piece of shit, dude even freaking posted the damn PM convo and you're still talking, time to shut that mouth.

Get your desperate last word in little child.

@Desmonic said:

@anthonyautumns: Ya'll need to get proper food. Like snails and stuff. Delicious!

Also, predictions?

Yuck.

GreySeal9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 41

#86 GreySeal9
Member since 2010 • 28247 Posts

@charizard1605 said:

@ConanTheStoner: I just got the notification for that post, and oh my goodness. He went to the trouble of tagging everyone who said anything that might be remotely construed as being pro PS4 (not even anti Xbox One, just pro anything else).

Lol.

If @TigerSuperman wasn't such a nasty person, I'd feel sorry for him. Dude has issues.

AnthonyAutumns

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87  Edited By AnthonyAutumns

@Desmonic: 3DS have Harvest Moon Story of Seasons and FFF while PS4 has Bloodborne for Exclusive. X1, on the other hand, had the advantage at earlier game releases.

But in the end, Bloodborne and MLB (GOAT) pulled too many numbers last month despite releasing only at mid March and the other late March.

PS4 might have an advantage of over 50k units sold.

That's my prediction. Fingers crossed.

P.S. I love Harvest Moon games. Awesome time sink. I had a marathon of 2 straight days before my body fell out of exhaustion.

playharderfool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88  Edited By playharderfool
Member since 2009 • 2085 Posts

Honestly, Mods should have just made one of Tigers earlier prediction threads be the sticky for luz and just lock out the ability to edit the OP except for adding the numbers for luz. I mean, his thread had a poll an all, this is just boring now just making a new thread that has no drama.

Dire_Weasel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89 Dire_Weasel

@TigerSuperman said:

I know I keep saying no but you keep saying stupid crap because you're literally a piece of shit, dude even freaking posted the damn PM convo and you're still talking, time to shut that mouth.

This is why your threads got locked, and why you're now just a foul-mouthed bystander instead of the thread creator. Better luck with the April NPD thread, maybe you'll figure it out by then.

I honestly don't see how you don't get bans more often. I know this is "System Wars" but there should be a limit to obscene insults.

darklight4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90 darklight4
Member since 2009 • 2094 Posts

PS4 wins thats my prediction and my name was tagged in the other thread so I'm slightly more interested in this npd.

Shewgenja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91  Edited By Shewgenja

And so it begins..

TLHBO

misterpmedia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#92  Edited By misterpmedia
Member since 2013 • 6209 Posts

MS PR. Sony Won.

Shewgenja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93  Edited By Shewgenja

The XBone got wrecked. They don't even mention US sales at all, which means it must have sold less than March '14 as well. In fact, it may have even sold less than last month because there is no statement about growth mo/mo.

misterpmedia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94 misterpmedia

Everyone needs to post now and tag the Tiger guy so that he cannot forget this lol.

Desmonic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95 Desmonic  Moderator

Is that official? Looks kinda iffy. Any link/full PR statement so I can update the OP?

misterpmedia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96 misterpmedia

@Desmonic said:

Is that official? Looks kinda iffy. Any link/full PR statement so I can update the OP?

click

Desmonic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97 Desmonic  Moderator

@misterpmedia said:

@Desmonic said:

click

Do the people at Wired now get MS PR's ahead of everyone else? :P I mean, it seems legit but it's kinda weird he'd post just that. Ah well.

Also, terrible spin (really, Twitch minutes?....Okay MS, okay.)

Pray_to_me

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98 Pray_to_me
Member since 2011 • 4041 Posts

Xbone lost even with that corny Halo ad?

ProtossX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99 ProtossX
Member since 2005 • 2880 Posts

MICROSOFT moneyhatting the press / youtubers / gaming journalists / sabotaging consoles for rebuy return sales and now just askin for good word of mouth

misterpmedia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100 misterpmedia