Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#651 StormyJoe
Member since 2011 • 7806 Posts

@Suppaman100 said:

@StormyJoe said:

@lglz1337 said:

@StormyJoe: the silence is telling

bbut SW told me titanfall would move a gazillion Xbones no way Ps4 will outsell Xbone in march.. LOL

now they hiding inside a bunker thinking about a good twist, but i see they pushed you out go back and tell them it didn't work.

What silence? From me? I was far more interested in watching the Blackhawks game at BW3s (with a pint of Stella and some mango-habanero wings!) than I was the NPD numbers. I checked them this morning.

TitanFall did sell XB1s. It was the #1 selling software title on a platform that is in 2nd place. It beat Infamous SS. Obviously, people have XB1's to play TitanFall. Isn't that the definition of "system seller"?

The XB1 had a good March - I really don't understand all the hate going on right now. Did it outsell the PS4? No, it did not. But, it still had a good month.

BUT, March was the month were Titanfall released, and as you see ,even one of the most hyped games ever can't help Xbone to sell more units than PS4.

If Titanfall can't save the Xbone no game will.

The war is over, PS4 won.

The PS4 has the XB1 on price and (currently) performance. It's a little unrealistic to think that one game would all of a sudden make the XB1 sell more than the PS4, isn't it? Still, in the un-constrained supply month of March, the PS4 outsold the XB1 by a slim margin. I wouldn't exactly be claiming some absolute victory right now if I were you.

StormyJoe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#652  Edited By StormyJoe

@Sweenix said:

@Tighaman said:

Poor little children if yall had any business sense you would see........

X1 5 million in 13 counties at 500 a pop is>>>>>>>>>>> PS4 7 million in 70 countries at 400 a pop

Now if the x1 was in 70 countries you could call it failing but its not its kicking but

Xbone's numbers are shipped not sold

Learn to read before you post next time

Sony's numbers are shipped, not sold. No vendor has "sold to consumers" numbers - in any industry: not CPG, not automotive, and not tech. All they can accurately report on is shipped - because to a vendor shipped = sold.

Jesus, how many times do we have to go over this???

-CC-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#653 -CC-
Member since 2006 • 2048 Posts

RIP XBONE 2013-2014. Nobody but the NSA will miss you.

Indicud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#654 Indicud
Member since 2013 • 745 Posts

@kingtito: so you decide to keep on deflecting? Not surprised.

Suppaman100

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#655 Suppaman100
Member since 2013 • 5250 Posts

LOL this is from Neogaf but LMFAO, this describes lemmings perfectly:

http://amir0x.ytmnd.com/

Indicud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#656 Indicud

@StormyJoe: TitanFall numbers are combined with PC numbers, we don't know exactly how much it sold on the Xbox One.

Regardless , TitanFall isn't a system seller that's established. Even with multiple bundles with some that gave over 110+ dollars in savings, the Xbox One failed to outsell the PLaystation 4. Let alone it only had an 18% increase in sales over the previous month.

I'm sure those aren't numbers EA and Microsoft are happy with.

Heil68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#657  Edited By Heil68
Member since 2004 • 60713 Posts

Gotta say unbiased that PS4 is on a ROLL guys. It's quite spectacular what SONY has done.

Tighaman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#658 Tighaman
Member since 2006 • 1038 Posts

@Sweenix: man sold is sold no matter how spin it if its out their ware house its sold get off of sony lack of words that will help you. Icant believe you would think that them are individual numbers they are shipped number theres no way any factory is making 1 millions ps4 a month selling a million a month with none in their shipping faciaties? Come use common sense homie or go back to school.

Suppaman100

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#659  Edited By Suppaman100

@Heil68 said:

Gotta say unbiased that PS4 is on a ROLL guys. It's quite spectacular what SONY has done.

Sony fired their death ray

shawn30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#660 shawn30
Member since 2006 • 4409 Posts

@Heil68 said:

It really is, no way to diss it at all. But let me ask you this? Do you honestly think the One has sold badly as its been reported they are at 4.4 million, with 499 being the price most everywhere until the last 4 weeks. If we separate how amazing the PS4 is doing, we do see that the One is outpacing the 360 5 months in by 60%. The One is honestly selling very well, its just the PS4 is selling monster right now.

Indicud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#661 Indicud

It's pretty funny how KillZone SF outsold TitanFall. Before anyone comes with rebuttal, they both had multiple bundles.

Indicud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#662 Indicud

@shawn30: the Xbox One, if IIRC is being outpaced in sales by the Wii-U in their respective months.

Suppaman100

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#663 Suppaman100

@shawn30 said:

@Heil68 said:

It really is, no way to diss it at all. But let me ask you this? Do you honestly think the One has sold badly as its been reported they are at 4.4 million, with 499 being the price most everywhere until the last 4 weeks. If we separate how amazing the PS4 is doing, we do see that the One is outpacing the 360 5 months in by 60%. The One is honestly selling very well, its just the PS4 is selling monster right now.

..Indeed. Even as a PS fan I admit that Xbone is selling more than I expected. After all the bad press,.... they still managed to sell quite well. But I don't know if this trend will continue.

Anyway, the race is over though, if Titanfall can't save Xbone ...it was hyped to the moon. Maybe Halo will bring any redemption but it will be too late. PS4 will be too far away to catch.

PS4 won.

Heil68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#664 Heil68

@shawn30 said:

@Heil68 said:

No, the Xbone is selling well, We just found out that TitanFall isn't the system seller that some thought it to be.

Heil68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#665 Heil68

@Suppaman100 said:

@Heil68 said:

Sony fired their death ray

LOL

*saved*

MonsieurX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#666  Edited By MonsieurX
Member since 2008 • 39858 Posts

@Indicud said:

It's pretty funny how KillZone SF outsold TitanFall. Before anyone comes with rebuttal, they both had multiple bundles.

KZ was a launch game, one of the two exclusive games.

Guess why people bought a PS4

Avatar image for ghostwarrior786
ghostwarrior786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#667 ghostwarrior786
Member since 2005 • 5811 Posts

@shawn30 said:

@Heil68 said:

Its not like the stand alone console is 499 is it, x1 + kinect + titanfall =499. The comparison to last gen are useless for the most part, ms has stronger brand awarness, supply chains more refined etc. Last quarter ms shipped less x1 than x360 in 07. X1 has sold around 4m to customer and shipped 5m even after the releaseof the game it has been marketing before the console even launched + bundled games at no extra cost.

X1 is flopping pretty damn hard and they dont have the first party studios,brand loyalty of japan/europe to save them. Ms wont be happy with x1 sales at all, price drop ate3 for sure

finalstar2007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#668  Edited By finalstar2007
Member since 2008 • 27952 Posts

@Heil68 said:

@shawn30 said:

@Heil68 said:

No, the Xbone is selling well, We just found out that TitanFall isn't the system seller that some thought it to be.

I seriously wouldnt be surprised if EA announces a Titanfall Sigma ish edition for the PS4 at E3 to get all the money from all those 7 million potential customers.. TF had the chance to be big but EA failed to do it right ( no wonder they are called the worst company in the industry ) and CoD remains to be the biggest FPS still.

oh well im sure Destiny will be a whole different story though!

where is that board when you need it to scratch Titanfall off of its list for things that may help XOne? :P

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#669  Edited By tormentos
Member since 2003 • 33784 Posts

@kingtito said:

No they didn't kid. Let's not forget the XOne is STILL the most expensive console that's had by far the worst press. The PS3 didn't sell well for years in NA even after games like MGS4 launched. The XOne is no different and until MS lowers the price to match or beat the PS4, it'll continue this way.

Cows need to stop making mountains out of mole hills.

Wait for it here it comes is getting closer oh is there is there...

http://www.cnet.com/news/xbox-one-titanfall-bundle-drops-to-449-at-walmart-best-buy/

Titanfall Bundle in walmart at $449 that is $10 dollars less than a PS4 with Infamous..lol

And to shatter any doubt this was taken on the walmart close to where i live by ME some days ago, still is been sold at $449 with Titanfall which is $10 dollars less than a PS4 and a game..

This started on March 21 save the excuse dude..

Oh no PS4 by the way...lol

shawn30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#670 shawn30

@Suppaman100 said:

@shawn30 said:

@Heil68 said:

..Indeed. Even as a PS fan I admit that Xbone is selling more than I expected. After all the bad press,.... they still managed to sell quite well. But I don't know if this trend will continue.

Anyway, the race is over though, if Titanfall can't save Xbone ...it was hyped to the moon. Maybe Halo will bring any redemption but it will be too late. PS4 will be too far away to catch.

PS4 won.

I'm no where near ready to call the battle over before an entire year is up, but to even have a chance of a solid comeback MS has to reach price parity, and that's even if the PS4 matches a price drop. Easier said than done I'm sure, but 80+ million bought 360's and 80+ million bought PS3. The PS4 has sold 7 million, while the One is at 4.1-4.4 depending upon if reliable sources are believed. There are tons and tons of gamers who have not upgraded yet so there's a ton of time to right the ship. But the One cannot be more expensive. Not saying price is the saving grace, but its number one on the list of things MS must do to gain solid ground again. The 360 sold 75% of its consoles in US/UK and a gigantic sum of them haven't upgraded yet. Gotta go after them hard and start by meeting that price and securing a buttload of games and features. Again, no predictions from me cause the PS4 is doing some amazing figures. But the One is selling very well and TF as a new IP moved 1 million units in 30 days. It may not have launched consoles sales through the roof, but its a great game that will be supported for the rest of the year. One thing I know for certain, E3 will be the most cut-throat, vicious E3 ever. Gonna be great for gamers though.

shawn30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#671 shawn30

@finalstar2007 said:

@Heil68 said:

@shawn30 said:

@Heil68 said:

I seriously wouldnt be surprised if EA announces a Titanfall Sigma ish edition for the PS4 at E3 to get all the money from all those 7 million potential customers.. TF had the chance to be big but EA failed to do it right ( no wonder they are called the worst company in the industry ) and remains to be the biggest FPS still.

where is that board when you need it to scratch Titanfall off of its list for things that may help XOne? :P

I will still bet money, even now, MS pays what needs to be paid to keep it off PS4. I stick by that one. And TF did help the One, just not to a gigantic degree. But a game that reviewed well and sold great can't do anything but be positive.

Suppaman100

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#672 Suppaman100

@shawn30 said:

@Suppaman100 said:

@shawn30 said:

@Heil68 said:

PS4 won.

I'm no where near ready to call the battle over before an entire year is up, but to even have a chance of a solid comeback MS has to reach price parity, and that's even if the PS4 matches a price drop. Easier said than done I'm sure, but 80+ million bought 360's and 80+ million bought PS3. The PS4 has sold 7 million, while the One is at 4.1-4.4 depending upon if reliable sources are believed. There are tons and tons of gamers who have not upgraded yet so there's a ton of time to right the ship. But the One cannot be more expensive. Not saying price is the saving grace, but its number one on the list of things MS must do to gain solid ground again. The 360 sold 75% of its consoles in US/UK and a gigantic sum of them haven't upgraded yet. Gotta go after them hard and start by meeting that price and securing a buttload of games and features. Again, no predictions from me cause the PS4 is doing some amazing figures. But the One is selling very well and TF as a new IP moved 1 million units in 30 days. It may not have launched consoles sales through the roof, but its a great game that will be supported for the rest of the year. One thing I know for certain, E3 will be the most cut-throat, vicious E3 ever. Gonna be great for gamers though.

Yes I agree, it will be a very interesting E3.

I still don't think that Xbone can be saved. It's dead in Japan and barely alive in Europe. MS has to fire all cilinders to still have a chance at winning. An interesting E3 for sure.

shawn30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#673  Edited By shawn30

@Suppaman100 said:

@shawn30 said:

@Suppaman100 said:

@shawn30 said:

@Heil68 said:

PS4 won.

I still don't think that Xbone can be saved. It's dead in Japan and barely alive in Europe. MS has to fire all cilinders to still have a chance at winning. An interesting E3 for sure.

This is the most reasonable exchange of conversation we have ever had, lol. I just imagine you grinning as I chew crow :) Maybe that's why.

finalstar2007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#675 finalstar2007

@shawn30 said:

@finalstar2007 said:

@Heil68 said:

@shawn30 said:

@Heil68 said:

I seriously wouldnt be surprised if EA announces a Titanfall Sigma ish edition for the PS4 at E3 to get all the money from all those 7 million potential customers.. TF had the chance to be big but EA failed to do it right ( no wonder they are called the worst company in the industry ) and remains to be the biggest FPS still.

I will still bet money, even now, MS pays what needs to be paid to keep it off PS4. I stick by that one. And TF did help the One, just not to a gigantic degree. But a game that reviewed well and sold great can't do anything but be positive.

We dont even know how much it sold on both PC and XOne yet alone on XOne.. i doubt its higher than a million i mean if it was you'd see official news about it by now because a new IP selling over a million would have been news worthy but have they released anything yet? nope not even on NPD.

if Sony can come out and confirm Infamous selling over a 1 million in less than 2 weeks i cant see why MS or EA ( the biggest sales braggers in the industry ) cant say anything yet?

Microsoft not only bundled TF with each XOne but also tried to lower the price indirectly so having all those attempts fail i dont think it will be too long before the game gets a Sigma Edition.

EA is has complete control over TF not MSand if they want this new IP to survive they will have to do something about it or else COD and Detiny will completely shadow it

all MS is going to tell you is how many logged-in to twitch app lol

shawn30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#676 shawn30

@Desmonic said:

@shawn30 said:

The game selling great benefits mostly EA (as they get the lion's share of that). Not selling consoles in any meaningful way (a 50k bump could have happened without TF for example) does not help MS.

TF sold 1 million or so this month in the US (+ ~240k from UK). Pretty good numbers, but it's kind of in a strange place. What I mean is, it didn't do enough (on the hardware side) for MS to go crazy and secure the entire franchise. On the other hand, while it sold great EA might not want to risk spending more on the sequel (by making it multiplatform) without any measure of doubt that they can double or triple these numbers.. I think they will try to make it multiplatform, but it's kinda hard to tell since the hype has died down quite a bit since the launch.

We'll see. I think it'll go multiplatform, but only time will tell I suppose.

Agreed.

lglz1337

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#677 lglz1337
Member since 2013 • 4959 Posts

titanflop did nothing for MS LMAO

lovely

EA wins mS expectations blows

Suppaman100

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#678  Edited By Suppaman100

@shawn30 said:

@Suppaman100 said:

@shawn30 said:

@Suppaman100 said:

@shawn30 said:

@Heil68 said:

PS4 won.

This is the most reasonable exchange of conversation we have ever had, lol. I just imagine you grinning as I chew crow :) Maybe that's why.

It is. But don't take SW too seriously, it's just entertainment, nothing more.

shawn30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#679 shawn30

@Suppaman100 said:

@shawn30 said:

@Suppaman100 said:

@shawn30 said:

@Suppaman100 said:

@shawn30 said:

@Heil68 said:

PS4 won.

Absolutely man, never have and never will :)

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#680  Edited By tormentos

@kingtito said:

$100 isn't meager to most people cow. In fact it's the same argument cows used during the PS3s life along with the year head start. More expensive IS more expensive and then compound that with ALL the negative press MS received prior to launch.

The 360 was 299 and 399 the PS3 as 499 and 599 how in the hell is that 300 dollars cheaper?

How about you just get out of here cow. You can't even form your own thoughts loser. Your thoughts are nothing more than Sony's. Go back to your moms basement kid, Sony will let you know when it's time to come out.

Man up and accept ownage when I never made ANY sales predictions and I NEVER even cared about sales. You sound pretty stupid dude.

$299 cheaper xbox 360 $599 most expensive PS3 tell me the difference isn't $300 again..

Oh but wait you are arguing that price is the reason the PS4 is ahead because the PS4 is $100 cheaper,so that mean most people were going for the cheaper xbox 360 $299 which when the cheapest PS3 was $499 $200 more,so here you are complaining about the PS4 been $100 cheaper,when some retailers out there now are selling the xbox one for $449 with a damn free game,and even MS own site has a deal on it,that cut the difference to $50.

When the PS3 was $200 more expensive didn't come with a game and had to battle it out while been way more expensive,fact is you want to buy and xbox one for less than $500 you can and with 1 game,on walmart and other retailers to.

I find this funny hypocrite since you have claim that xbox live isn't $60 because you can buy it for less online,so the argument you have use as well as other lemmings now suddenly is invalid and the price is $500,when the topic is xbox live is $60 which is even on MS site,you claim you can get it cheaper..lol

Man i took pictures of it $449 with Titanfall Bundle that is $10 less than a PS4 with Infamous and started since march 21 on walmart and still going..lol

@Tighaman said:

X1 5 million in 13 counties at 500 a pop is>>>>>>>>>>> PS4 7 million in 70 countries at 400 a pop

Now if the x1 was in 70 countries you could call it failing but its not its kicking but

The xbox one hasn't sold 5 million units,it has sold like 4.2 million the rest are sitting down on retailers stock rooms,just like 900k were unsold on holiday 2013..hahaha

@StormyJoe said:

Everyone bitched and moaned that the XB1 was too expensive, and when MS does something about it, you go off and say it's a bad thing? Ever hear of the word "hypocrite"?

TitanFall sold more than Infamous: Second Son, and it was on the lesser selling console. So, obviously, people bought XB1s to play Titan Fall. Is that not the definition of a system seller? Exactly how many copies do you think it should have sold? There are only 5 million XB1s out there - 1 million is a pretty high attach rate.

Actually i am not bitching about it,i am telling you what retailers did with MS approval so they could move units from stockrooms.

I told you already if retailers have 900k unsold they will not buy more units period,they have to sell first,units were not selling you saw January NPD is was a disaster for MS not even 150K sold.

So a bundle came in on February with a free game,and then on march a price slash by retailers on that same bundle,so now retailers moved some units,and they buy more,MS give the appearance of moving xbox one faster and that help their fiscal report as well,remember there are some big wig looking right into the eye of those xbox one sales at MS.

So yeah MS shipped 3.9 million units until December 28,and 1.1 million more in the next 3 months that isn't good.

They are at 4.2 probably sold and i am been generous..

Titanfall is been accounted join... hahahhaaaaaa

Bundles+ xbox one + PC..haha it sold like 1 million + is a total disaster,i bet that infamous on PS4 outsold Titanfall on xbox one,because from what is been say it sold 1 million+ and it is been say that include PC,xbox one and Bundles which is a joke since those were free..lol

No there are 4.2 million xbox one out there,not 5 for all we know like December 800k still sitting at retailers,it already happen on December MS shipped 3.9 million only sold 3 million the rest don't count until sold.

finalstar2007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#681 finalstar2007

@Suppaman100 said:

@shawn30 said:

@Suppaman100 said:

@shawn30 said:

@Suppaman100 said:

@shawn30 said:

@Heil68 said:

PS4 won.

SW have always been the best place to waste a few hour/hours at especially if your at a lecture or at work trying to pass up the time lol

Avatar image for ghostwarrior786
ghostwarrior786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#682 ghostwarrior786
Member since 2005 • 5811 Posts

@shawn30 said:

@finalstar2007 said:

@Heil68 said:

@shawn30 said:

@Heil68 said:

haha oh shawn, if m$ have so much money why dont they end the 'console war' and pay activision to keep cod off ps4? of pay ea to keep battleffield of ps4? titanfall sold great, it expectation for the sequel will be cod level, no way NOOO WAAYY is titanfall 2 not releasing on ps4.

Avatar image for GrenadeLauncher
GrenadeLauncher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#683 GrenadeLauncher
Member since 2004 • 6843 Posts

Hahahaha, StormyJoe being a tool and denying PS4 numbers are sold. Get a grip, son.

Remember pre-reveal when lemmings thought they had the gen in the bag and they were getting FIFA and COD exclusive? If only I could go back in time and drop bombshells in their little hype threads, they'd never believe me.

I_can_haz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#684  Edited By I_can_haz
Member since 2013 • 6511 Posts

@StormyJoe said:

What silence? From me? I was far more interested in watching the Blackhawks game at BW3s (with a pint of Stella and some mango-habanero wings!) than I was the NPD numbers. I checked them this morning.

TitanFall did sell XB1s. It was the #1 selling software title on a platform that is in 2nd place. It beat Infamous SS. Obviously, people have XB1's to play TitanFall. Isn't that the definition of "system seller"?

The XB1 had a good March - I really don't understand all the hate going on right now. Did it outsell the PS4? No, it did not. But, it still had a good month.

@Tighaman said:

Dat damage control and spin. TLHBO!

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#685 tormentos

@StormyJoe said:

Sony's numbers are shipped, not sold. No vendor has "sold to consumers" numbers - in any industry: not CPG, not automotive, and not tech. All they can accurately report on is shipped - because to a vendor shipped = sold.

Hahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa....

Lets see i ship 7 million and by April 6 all retailers are placing new orders because all their units are out,what the fu** that implies.?

Sony say sold to consumers,and yes even MS claimed sold to CONSUMERS as well on their 3 million marks.

"Over 3 million Xbox One consoles were sold to consumers in 13 countries before the end of 2013," said Xbox executive Yusuf Mehdi today in a statement.

http://www.gamespot.com/articles/xbox-one-sold-3-million-units-in-2013-microsoft-says/1100-6416955/

This ^^ proves you totally wrong,MS claimed to have sold 3 million units as of December 28,problem is that MS didn't ship 3 million units they shipped 3.9 million by December 28..

During the final quarter of 2013, 3.9 million Xbox One consoles and 3.5 million Xbox 360 consoles were sold in to retailers, Microsoft announced today as part of its quarterly earnings release.

http://www.ign.com/articles/2014/01/23/39-million-xbox-one-consoles-shipped-in-2013

You have been royally owned...lol

MS shipped 3.9 million and they sold 3 million and they claimed 3 million sold to consumers which is xbox one in peoples hands while 900k seat on stores shelves,i remember how you try to argue already that 3.9 million were sold and where the same,when it was it i told you that while retailers have those units they will not buy more from MS,and what happen price cuts price cuts every where and a free game to clear stock so MS could sold 1 million more units to retailers..hahaha

That is also known as stuffing the channels..hahaha

You really know sh** how the industry work do you..

Late November.

Retailers. We want xbox one to sell..

MS. Here shipments.

Retailers.We sold out we want more xbox one to sell.

MS.Here shipments.

Early December.

Retailers. We sold out we want more xbox one to sell.

MS.Here shipments.

Mid December.some retailers we sold out we want more units to sell.

MS. Here some shipments.

Late December. Retailers.........

Early January...Retailers.................

Early January MS.Retailer do you want more shipments.

Early January.Retailers no we can't sell almost all the ones you gave us we can't take more..

Mid January Retailers.......

Late January Retailers.....

NPD january .. 139k xbox one...

Early February MS.....Panic button push.

Mid February..MS to retailers here come Titanfall bundles for $500 hold stock we give you credit.

Late February Ratailers...Titanfall bundle @$500.

February NPD 258K..

Now apply this analogy to March and you have what happen with the xbox one,just add $50 drop on the bundle with Titanfall still included.

This is the reason why you can't claim sold to retailers as sold to consumer is not the same,and sony is selling to consumer and they are reporting it as so,in fact sites even make a reference that PS4 numbers are not sell to retailers that they are sold out to CONSUMERS so nice DC dude..lol

Keep the dream alive.lol

Animal-Mother

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#686 Animal-Mother
Member since 2003 • 27362 Posts

Wait wait wait. So let me get this straight. Even WITH titanfall PS4 outsold the one?
Jesus H Christ, it's a Juggernaut.

Also where are the Titanfall numbers?

I_can_haz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#688 I_can_haz

LOL StormyJoe is having a meltdown.

"B...bu...bu...but Sony numbers are also shipped too!!!!!!1"

Dat lem denial.

StormyJoe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#689 StormyJoe

@tormentos said:

@StormyJoe said:

Hahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa....

Lets see i ship 7 million and by April 6 all retailers are placing new orders because all their units are out,what the fu** that implies.?

Sony say sold to consumers,and yes even MS claimed sold to CONSUMERS as well on their 3 million marks.

"Over 3 million Xbox One consoles were sold to consumers in 13 countries before the end of 2013," said Xbox executive Yusuf Mehdi today in a statement.

http://www.gamespot.com/articles/xbox-one-sold-3-million-units-in-2013-microsoft-says/1100-6416955/

This ^^ proves you totally wrong,MS claimed to have sold 3 million units as of December 28,problem is that MS didn't ship 3 million units they shipped 3.9 million by December 28..

During the final quarter of 2013, 3.9 million Xbox One consoles and 3.5 million Xbox 360 consoles were sold in to retailers, Microsoft announced today as part of its quarterly earnings release.

http://www.ign.com/articles/2014/01/23/39-million-xbox-one-consoles-shipped-in-2013

You have been royally owned...lol

MS shipped 3.9 million and they sold 3 million and they claimed 3 million sold to consumers which is xbox one in peoples hands while 900k seat on stores shelves,i remember how you try to argue already that 3.9 million were sold and where the same,when it was it i told you that while retailers have those units they will not buy more from MS,and what happen price cuts price cuts every where and a free game to clear stock so MS could sold 1 million more units to retailers..hahaha

That is also known as stuffing the channels..hahaha

You really know sh** how the industry work do you..

Late November.

Retailers. We want xbox one to sell..

MS. Here shipments.

Retailers.We sold out we want more xbox one to sell.

MS.Here shipments.

Early December.

Retailers. We sold out we want more xbox one to sell.

MS.Here shipments.

Mid December.some retailers we sold out we want more units to sell.

MS. Here some shipments.

Late December. Retailers.........

Early January...Retailers.................

Early January MS.Retailer do you want more shipments.

Early January.Retailers no we can't sell almost all the ones you gave us we can't take more..

Mid January Retailers.......

Late January Retailers.....

NPD january .. 139k xbox one...

Early February MS.....Panic button push.

Mid February..MS to retailers here come Titanfall bundles for $500 hold stock we give you credit.

Late February Ratailers...Titanfall bundle @$500.

February NPD 258K..

Now apply this analogy to March and you have what happen with the xbox one,just add $50 drop on the bundle with Titanfall still included.

This is the reason why you can't claim sold to retailers as sold to consumer is not the same,and sony is selling to consumer and they are reporting it as so,in fact sites even make a reference that PS4 numbers are not sell to retailers that they are sold out to CONSUMERS so nice DC dude..lol

Keep the dream alive.lol

You are reading more into every piece of verbiage than you should be. These are video game sales articles, not national security documents or :legalese" documents.

They do not know exact distributor sales - not unless each retailer specifically tells them. Mostly, it's a "guestimate." Sorry, but it's the truth. Suppliers really only know "sold" as sold to retailers/distributors.

And, @tormentos, you need to get out more. Really. I cannot believe someone would spend so much time looking up articles to try and prove a point. Good try, thought. You're wrong, but it was a good try. Oh, and saying I don't know what I am talking about is probably the funniest thing I have heard all week - I am a lead developer/DBA at a marketing company. Pretty sure I know how marketing works...

Animal-Mother

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#690  Edited By Animal-Mother

Rare footage of the march showdown

I_can_haz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#691 I_can_haz

StormyJoe stop owning yourself already. Sony's number sare sold through to customers NOT shipped. M$ is giving shipped numbers because they are ashamed of using their actual sold through to customers numbers because it will reveal how much bigger the gap is.

Animal-Mother

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#692 Animal-Mother

@Desmonic said:

@Animal-Mother said:

Wait wait wait. So let me get this straight. Even WITH titanfall PS4 outsold the one?

Jesus H Christ, it's a Juggernaut.

Also where are the Titanfall numbers?

Over at Gaf silly :P

TF did >1 million

ISS did >500k

PS4 did 371k

X1 did 311k.

So yeah. Sh!t went down haha XD

Ohh my god a whole 60K?

Ok on a serious note. With microsofts biggest ace in the hole what now?
Titanfall sold incredibly well there's no question about that.
But if titanfall was supposed to be this HUGE system seller ( we even discussed it yesterday)
I mean what the hell does MS do? Sony managed to outsell them again, with their biggest game of the year out.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#693 tormentos
@GrenadeLauncher said:

Hahahaha, StormyJoe being a tool and denying PS4 numbers are sold. Get a grip, son.

Remember pre-reveal when lemmings thought they had the gen in the bag and they were getting FIFA and COD exclusive? If only I could go back in time and drop bombshells in their little hype threads, they'd never believe me.

http://www.gamespot.com/forums/system-wars-314159282/ign-titanfall-will-be-an-xbox-one-system-seller-31052691/?page=1

This is why the little lemming is so butthurt he even make a thread gloating how Titanfall would sold xbox one..hahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Look how he use the 3.9 million shipment numbers as sold to compare it to the PS4 ones which were 4.2 sold to consumers..hahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

You have to see the thread it was 3 short pages of epic Stormyjoe and Kingtito burrhurt...lol

Avatar image for GrenadeLauncher
GrenadeLauncher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#694 GrenadeLauncher
Member since 2004 • 6843 Posts

stskuu2mat has been very silent today.

Heil68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#695 Heil68

@StormyJoe:

I'm a lead DBA at a software company, so does that mean I know what I'm talking about? :D

CONFIRMED

#legendary

StormyJoe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#696  Edited By StormyJoe

@tormentos said:
@GrenadeLauncher said:

http://www.gamespot.com/forums/system-wars-314159282/ign-titanfall-will-be-an-xbox-one-system-seller-31052691/?page=1

This is why the little lemming is so butthurt he even make a thread gloating how Titanfall would sold xbox one..hahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Look how he use the 3.9 million shipment numbers as sold to compare it to the PS4 ones which were 4.2 sold to consumers..hahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

You have to see the thread it was 3 short pages of epic Stormyjoe and Kingtito burrhurt...lol

Not butthurt at all. Especially since you don't know what you are talking about. As usual. It always amazes me how people like you can be so ignorant, yet think you have a good grip on things. I'd call you an idiot savant, but I really don't know what you excel at.. maybe just playing video games.

You continuously prove to me that you don't know anything about software development or hardware other than talking points you cherry pick on the internet; and now you've proven that you really don't know anything about business. I suspect in life you are video game loving gardener or something.

HadOne2Many

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#697 HadOne2Many
Member since 2012 • 1485 Posts

Glad to see both systems selling extremely well. Now if the PS4 could get an exclusive game I'm interested in so I have an excuse to go buy one I'd be set.

StormyJoe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#699  Edited By StormyJoe

@Heil68 said:

@StormyJoe:

I'm a lead DBA at a software company, so does that mean I know what I'm talking about? :D

CONFIRMED

#legendary

It depends on what you are talking about. If you say that performance tuned APIs do not affect software performance, then I'd question the validity of your position.

As a DBA, I am sure you are aware of the performance gains you get from things like indexes and de-normalization. If you added indexes to the search fields of a table, and performance tuned stored procedures that an application uses, does it not improve the performance of the application? Of course it does - the same as in a pure DBA world, using a new version of a reserved function that runs several times faster will improve your stored procedures, ETL, SSIS packages, etc.

Animal-Mother

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#700 Animal-Mother

@Desmonic said:

@Animal-Mother: I dunno really. They don't have anything until the Fall (like the PS4). Maybe E3 will bring some surprises...or not :P

So my ultimate question is with titanfall being well received and selling well.

Did titanfall really do much other than become another game to just come out?