Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#952 shawn30
Member since 2006 • 4409 Posts

@tormentos said:
@shawn30 said:

Lol, this place is as far from a political forum as one can get. My issues isn't with the facts of sales data. That's irrefutable. My discussion begins at the debate that the system war is already over and there is no hope for the One. That's my discussion. The One has sold very well if looked upon based on the 360's launch.

Being far more expensive and in far less territories than its competitor. But the PS is having monster sales and undeniably is ahead worldwide. No argument there irregardless of my own personal opinion of the system. Strong sales are facts. I recall the 360 bashing the PS3's head in for years and how SW was then, so its no different now with the PS4 laying the smack down, lol :)

The original xbox sold more than the xbox 360 in its first 4 months yet the 360 sold 3 times more,the problem with the 360 is simple it was very supply constrained because of yield issues and flow of units didn't improve until April or more of 2006,so is easy to beat the 360 numbers.

Oh Please $100 more,and since late February is been sold with a free copy of its hottest and most hyped game,worse since March 21 retailers like walmart had been selling it for $449 with Titanfall which is $10 less than a PS4 with a game.

Have you wonder why MS instead of letting those xbox one collecting dust in retailers storerooms,they didn't ship them to the so call countries that were left out.?

Is simple those countries will not add anything significant to MS,in fact outside UK the xbox one on EU is been outsold like 4 to 1 by the PS4,and those were MS best markets,so the worse ones they will sell even less.

Quite a psycic you are there :) Its 5 months into this thing and nothing is absolutely for certain. To say otherwise is pretty naive. MS and Sony both sold 80+ million last gen, and the PS4 is at 7+ and the One at 4+. That's a shitton of people who are waiting to buy their console. Both will enjoy price cuts and sell very well. MS needs a price cut, while Sony if they get undercut can match it. But price and games sells systems, and the One will get a price cut and games. There's time to turn this around for certain. That's not a guarantee. But to say who will sell what, where, for certain, when it isn't even released there yet doesn't make sense to me.

As for those systems not sent to countries that the One hasn't released in yet, the One does a hell of a lot more than gaming and certain things aren't perfected or work in those regions yet. Better to release a product when you know its ready And then bust your ass to convince people its good then sell it now when its broken or vastly unfinished.

lglz1337

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#953  Edited By lglz1337
Member since 2013 • 4959 Posts

@shawn30: MS couldn't do shit last gen with 1 year headstart and 200$ cheaper what makes you think this evil of a console with bad press will sell more ? LOL

even with titanfall the most overhyped crap and Xbone couldn't outsell Ps4 this month

and other countrys LMAO without Murica and Uk there is nothing

david61983

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#954 david61983
Member since 2013 • 288 Posts

While MS certainly won't be able to beat Sony this gen they can still compete (at least in the US) if there's a price drop. A $350 Titanfall bundle or $300 standalone would likely move some units and at least allow MS to hold their own with Sony in the States. I can't see them selling many units at prices any higher than that, however.

shawn30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#955 shawn30
Member since 2006 • 4409 Posts

@lglz1337 said:

@shawn30: MS couldn't do shit last gen with 1 year headstart and 200$ cheaper what makes you think this evil of a console with bad press will sell more ? LOL

even with titanfall the most overhyped crap and Xbone couldn't outsell Ps4 this month

and other countrys LMAO without Murica and Uk there is nothing

360 won last gen, PS3 was never announced to have eclipsed it officially. Titanfall met the hype with reviews and sales, just didnt moe a ton of consoles, but its well over a million worldwide and will be supported with new free game modes and new maps via DLC all year long. TF is doing very, very well.

360 sold nearly 9 million outside the US/Uk and they will want as many of them back as they can get. Hence I expect a very nice price drop and one hell of a games sand features display at E3., Being the underdog is best for MS as being so big and so rich makes you lazy. A hungry, desperate MS is the best MS.

StormyJoe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#956  Edited By StormyJoe
Member since 2011 • 7806 Posts

@tormentos said:

@StormyJoe said:

NO THEY ARE NOT! Right now, I am working on a project where were are exposing our OLAP database to the 'Net with geo-coded account locations to give suppliers a look at where their products are, and at the same are attempting to get access to distributor sales data to get accurate unit sales.

I am in the fricken marketing industry, I know the relationship between suppliers and distributors.

You don't know what you are talking about.

What the fu** your damn workplace isn't gamestop or walmart,you are not a damn game developer either,stop bringing your job as point is totally irrelevant what the company you work for so,is not a game company which make games you are not a game developer,and you company isn't walmart,gamesopt, or even NDP.

Your job is irrelevant,i have irrefutable proof that MS knows what they have sell out of what they have ship,is there with a link let me paste it again...

Microsoft enjoyed some happy holidays, thanks in part to the launch of the Xbox One. The company today released its quarterly results for the three months ended December 31, 2013,

The Xbox One played a significant part in that number, as Microsoft said it shipped 3.9 million units into the retail channel during the quarter.

http://www.gamesindustry.biz/articles/2014-01-23-xbox-one-at-3-9-million-shipped

"Over 3 million Xbox One consoles were sold to consumers in 13 countries before the end of 2013," said Xbox executive Yusuf Mehdi today in a statement.

http://www.gamespot.com/articles/xbox-one-sold-3-million-units-in-2013-microsoft-says/1100-6416955/

So you either proof that this information is a lie and wrong or you don't have a point,your company is as irrelevant in this topic as it was on the API one..lol

So you are in the marketing industry and in the API making business as well right,.?GTFO...lol

Prove my link wrong or your owned..ahahahahaaaaa

@StormyJoe said:

The only meltdown I am having is because I am dealing with people who are 100% ignorant about a subject but keep on posting like they are some sort of expert.

It's like arguing with someone who thinks 1+1 = 5.

The only ignorant here is you,you were owned and you still running damage control...lol

7 million sold to consumers..

Whatever, man, You do not know what you are talking about. At all. AS usual. All you have done, is read one or two articles, interpreted their stories, and now "claim" to be some sort of expert on the topic. You don't know anything about IT, and you certainly don't know anything about marketing or the relationship between suppliers and distributors. I am actually upset with myself for humoring you for so long. I should have taken all the advice I got to "just ignore Tormentos"; but alas, I typically hold out hope that you would listen to reason, or at least I could stop others from believing your bullshit.

You know what, I don't give a shit anymore if you believe me or not. This is literally like me arguing with someone over him/her believing the moon is made of cheese. You could not be more wrong if you tried.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#957 tormentos
Member since 2003 • 33784 Posts

@FastRobby said:

@tormentos

Just because they are sure they sold 3 million to consumers in January, doesn't mean they know the figure now... How can you not get that? They knew it in January, we don't know if they know it now. It's that simple, but keep dreaming you know how everything in the world works...

What the hell how the fu** they can know the sold 3 million out of 3.9 without been told by retailers.?

Oh please dude MS know the numbers,they just won't say because MS will not comment on anything that make the xbox one seen at a disadvantage,in fact they falsely claim to have the fastest console sold in November by breaking sales into days,which is stupid how is 1 million in 10 days faster than 1 million in 24 hours..lol

@shawn30 said:

Quite a psycic you are there :) Its 5 months into this thing and nothing is absolutely for certain. To say otherwise is pretty naive. MS and Sony both sold 80+ million last gen, and the PS4 is at 7+ and the One at 4+. That's a shitton of people who are waiting to buy their console. Both will enjoy price cuts and sell very well. MS needs a price cut, while Sony if they get undercut can match it. But price and games sells systems, and the One will get a price cut and games. There's time to turn this around for certain. That's not a guarantee. But to say who will sell what, where, for certain, when it isn't even released there yet doesn't make sense to me.

As for those systems not sent to countries that the One hasn't released in yet, the One does a hell of a lot more than gaming and certain things aren't perfected or work in those regions yet. Better to release a product when you know its ready And then bust your ass to convince people its good then sell it now when its broken or vastly unfinished.

Oh i am certain that if nothing change the gap will be 7 millions or more by then end of 2014.

You don't need a PHD in sales and marketing to know that.

Oh please it is been say that Kinect will be strip,so part of the whole voice command crap and skype crap will go away,who knows if they strip HDMI in as well,just like sony did with PS2 backward compatibility.

That is some cheap excuse man,MS is not releasing because the strongest markets is what they want to focus on,they can do price drops and at least move some units,on those extra countries not even price drops probably motivate people to get an xbox over 4.

Thats all there is to it.

I_can_haz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#958  Edited By I_can_haz
Member since 2013 • 6511 Posts

Dat StormyJoe meltdown. Blackace knocked the F out, WilliamRLBaker and sts106mat gone into hiding. This thread is a lemming graveyard lol.

@StormyJoe said:

@lglz1337 said:

@blackace: knocked the F out and @stormyjoe: having a meltdown haha

be wise stormyjoe and go into hiding just like WilliamRLBaker and sts106mat

The only meltdown I am having is because I am dealing with people who are 100% ignorant about a subject but keep on posting like they are some sort of expert.

It's like arguing with someone who thinks 1+1 = 5.

Mmmmm, delicious butthurt lem tears.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#959  Edited By tormentos

@shawn30 said:

360 won last gen, PS3 was never announced to have eclipsed it officially. Titanfall met the hype with reviews and sales, just didnt moe a ton of consoles, but its well over a million worldwide and will be supported with new free game modes and new maps via DLC all year long. TF is doing very, very well.

360 sold nearly 9 million outside the US/Uk and they will want as many of them back as they can get. Hence I expect a very nice price drop and one hell of a games sand features display at E3., Being the underdog is best for MS as being so big and so rich makes you lazy. A hungry, desperate MS is the best MS.

In your fanboy world probably in the real world Nintendo won last gen there is no achievements for second place.

Titanfall didn't met the hype from the press it has 86 on meta is another game of the bunch,just like Resistance was..

And sales wise even more the game had to be literally given free to boost some sales,and i am sure that EA is responsible for that more than MS,they probably had a clause in that contract that if the game failed to spark pre order it would have be to bundle free and MS would have to pick the bill,maybe EA told MS hey if the game doesn't sell 3 million you have to make up for the loss sales..

And the 360 sold more than 9 million units outside US.

@I_can_haz said:

Dat StormyJoe meltdown. Blackace knocked the F out, WilliamRLBaker and sts106mat gone into hiding. This thread is a lemming graveyard lol.

@sts106mat

Even make a thread about UK sales and basically he is poster with more post in the thread running damage control,yet he refuse to set foot on this thread when in other NPD he has..hahahahaa

It just is to much for the little lemming...

Avatar image for GrenadeLauncher
GrenadeLauncher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#961 GrenadeLauncher
Member since 2004 • 6843 Posts

NPD March thread hangs on to claim another victim.

StormyJoe butchered, RIP.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#962  Edited By tormentos

@shawn30 said:

In your fanboy world probably in the real world Nintendo won last gen there is no achievements for second place.

Titanfall didn't met the hype from the press it has 86 on meta is another game of the bunch,just like Resistance was..

And sales wise even more the game had to be literally given free to boost some sales,and i am sure that EA is responsible for that more than MS,they probably had a clause in that contract that if the game failed to spark pre order it would have be to bundle free and MS would have to pick the bill,maybe EA told MS hey if the game doesn't sell 3 million you have to make up for the loss sales..

And the 360 sold more than 9 million units outside US.

@I_can_haz said:

@sts106mat

Even make a thread about UK sales and basically he is poster with more post in the thread running damage control,yet he refuse to set foot on this thread when in other NPD he has..hahahahaa

It just is to much for the little lemming...

sibu_xgamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#963 sibu_xgamer
Member since 2014 • 340 Posts

Wow I've never seen a fanboy group react like this to sales. It's just sales people no need to go and get all angry about it. The PS4 is definitely doing better but that doesn't mean you can't buy one if games start showing on it more than on the One.

misterpmedia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#964  Edited By misterpmedia
Member since 2013 • 6209 Posts
@Floppy_Jim said:

Oh wow, Tomatoes just shut blackace the **** up. Thread deliverage.

lol blackace didn't even return to this thread despite getting tagged in it several times after tormo's reply.

This posted yet?

Krelian-co

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#965 Krelian-co
Member since 2006 • 13274 Posts

lol stormyclown, clown30 and std106clown got destroyed here, this thread delivered.

Zero_epyon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#967 Zero_epyon
Member since 2004 • 20103 Posts

@StormyJoe said:

@I_can_haz said:

@tormentos said:

@blackace said:

So you're saying my FACTS ARE RIGHT. Thank you. It's always nice coming from a biased trolling idiot like yourself. The only game console that has sold more then the XB1 and PS4 in the Nov - Mar timeframe is the Wii. It sold 9 million from Nov 2006 - March 2007 worldwide.

No because the 360 didn't set any records that is the thing,now you can claim the xbox one is doing better than the 360,alto the 360 was supply constrain the xbox one is doing better,now record breaking is another 2 cents because the 360 set no records at all.

So the xbox one can't brake something that never happen.

That bold part is wrong dude you know it right.?

The wii sold 5.8 million from November to March dude,it took Nintendo until June to reach 9 million units.

Nintendo sold 5.8 million units of the Wii by March 2007, and aims to sell another 14 million during the current business year to March 2008.

http://www.xbitlabs.com/news/multimedia/display/20070713070114.html

butbutbut i have 12 years experience on the market..lol

So yeah the PS4 cleanly beat the wii by 1.2 million units in its first 4 months,the wii beat the xbox one by some 1.6 million...lol

I also think your forgetting the PS2 in your list.

blackace = KNOCKED THE F*** OUT!!

So, by your logic, the XB1 is a "failure" because it hasn't sold as well as the "fastest selling console"?

I don't think that's what's being implied here.

jsmoke03

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#968 jsmoke03
Member since 2004 • 13717 Posts

@FastRobby said:

@tormentos said:

@FastRobby said:

@tormentos

Just because they are sure they sold 3 million to consumers in January, doesn't mean they know the figure now... How can you not get that? They knew it in January, we don't know if they know it now. It's that simple, but keep dreaming you know how everything in the world works...

What the hell how the fu** they can know the sold 3 million out of 3.9 without been told by retailers.?

Because in the beginning you HAD to connect to their servers to get first day update, new Xbox One's don't have to do this. Which is a very logical answer.

lol i love how a lot of assumptions are being thrown around everywhere in this thread.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#969 tormentos

@Krelian-co said:

lol stormyclown, clown30 and std106clown got destroyed here, this thread delivered.

Sts106mat hasn't even step into the thread,he claim he didn't saw it because he was out for a few days,then comes makes a thread about Titanfall which he did most of the post,and ran away like a thief in the night again without setting foot in the thread..hahaha

This thread really deliver is was as good as the E3 one,after the whole TV TV TV $500 dollar fail..hahaha

Zero_epyon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#970 Zero_epyon

This E3 is going to be epic. I preordered some popcorn...

lbjkurono23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#971 lbjkurono23
Member since 2007 • 12544 Posts

@Zero_epyon said:

those are going to go stale by the time e3 comes around.

Zero_epyon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#972 Zero_epyon

@lbjkurono23 said:

@Zero_epyon said:

Nope. They'll be delivered on the first day, freshly popped.

lbjkurono23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#973 lbjkurono23
Member since 2007 • 12544 Posts

@Zero_epyon said:

@lbjkurono23 said:

@Zero_epyon said:

Any special flavors?

Zero_epyon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#974 Zero_epyon

@lbjkurono23 said:

@Zero_epyon said:

@lbjkurono23 said:

@Zero_epyon said:

Any special flavors?

Traditional butter popcorn is always best for a show like that.

blackace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#975  Edited By blackace
Member since 2002 • 23576 Posts

This thread is still alive with trolling immature cows. LMAO!!

@misterpmedia said:
@Floppy_Jim said:

lol blackace didn't even return to this thread despite getting tagged in it several times after tormo's reply.

This posted yet?

I'm always around and I rarely read anything Tormentos writes. LOL!!

lglz1337

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#976 lglz1337

@blackace: bahahaha he is back after crying

Shewgenja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#977 Shewgenja
Member since 2009 • 21456 Posts

@blackace said:

@misterpmedia said:
@Floppy_Jim said:

This posted yet?

3/10.

Zero_epyon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#978 Zero_epyon

@blackace said:

@misterpmedia said:
@Floppy_Jim said:

This posted yet?

That's pretty immature. At least show him the error of his ways so he can better himself...

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#979 tormentos

@blackace said:

Specially if it make you look dumber than you are...

Butbutbut i have 12 years in the industry...hahahahaa

blackace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#980  Edited By blackace

@tormentos said:

@blackace said:

Specially if it make you look dumber than you are...

Butbutbut i have 12 years in the industry...hahahahaa

I'm never butthurt. I know I made a mistake with the Wii sales numbers. I added the sales of ending Dec 2006, with sales ofending March 2017

3.19 million + 5.85 million - 9.04 million. When in fact the total was just 5.85 million ending March 2007. LOL!! I just forgot to go back and fix my mistake. Still doesn't change the fact that the XB1 sold better then the PS3 & XBox 360 in the same time period. XB1 is the 3rd fastest selling game console. I still don't see the PS4 selling 20 million in one year. The hype is already pretty much dead now and the system is probably only selling 500-600 a month. Even with the X-Mas holiday it will only sell 13-15 million worldwide by the end of 2014.

All you post is BS garbage that's not really worth anyones time. The fact you own NONE of the next-gen systems makes you sound even more foolish. Yes, I've been to like 11 E3's including the very first one that was actually in Chicago. It was still known as part of the CES, but all the video games was seperated from it. The regular CES stayed in Las Vegas. The E3 has been in 3 different cities (Los Angeles, Chicago & Atlanta, GA). I've gone to all 3 cities for it.

Avatar image for ReadingRainbow4
ReadingRainbow4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#981  Edited By ReadingRainbow4
Member since 2012 • 18733 Posts

The gaping wound in blackace's ass must be approaching black-hole like proportions.

I_can_haz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#982 I_can_haz

@ReadingRainbow4: I'm surprised he can sit down and type on his keyboard with all that butthurt.

ReadingRainbow4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#983 ReadingRainbow4

@I_can_haz said:

@ReadingRainbow4: I'm surprised he can sit down and type on his keyboard with all that butthurt.

It must be like sitting on a stove top.

lglz1337

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#984  Edited By lglz1337

@ReadingRainbow4: LOL

blackace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#985  Edited By blackace

@ReadingRainbow4 said:

@I_can_haz said:

All you trolls are sitting in Fantasy Land. I have no reason to be butthurt. I own both systems and can play ALL the exclusive unlike you butthurt trolling cows. lol!! When you're a TRUE GAMER, you're never butthurt. I'm sitting in a nice comfy buisness chair at work right now. Making that $$$$$$$$. lol!!

ReadingRainbow4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#986  Edited By ReadingRainbow4

@blackace said:

@ReadingRainbow4 said:

@I_can_haz said:

All you trolls are sitting in Fantasy Land. I have no reason to be butthurt. I own both systems and can play ALL the exclusive unlike you butthurt trolling cows. lol!! When you're a TRUE GAMER, you're never butthurt. I'm sitting in a nice comfy buisness chair at work right now. Making that $$$$$$$$. lol!!

blackace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#987  Edited By blackace

@ReadingRainbow4 said:

@blackace said:

@ReadingRainbow4 said:

@I_can_haz said:

Jelly cow.

http://www.ensenandoacomeramihijo.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/11/crying_cow-150x150.jpg

Zero_epyon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#988 Zero_epyon

@blackace said:

@ReadingRainbow4 said:

@I_can_haz said:

Why is a true gamer like yourself concerning himself with making the Xbox One look better than it is? Should you have no opinion on it whatsoever?

lglz1337

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#989 lglz1337

@Zero_epyon: OWNED! again

blackace gone again

blackace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#990 blackace

@Zero_epyon said:

@blackace said:

@ReadingRainbow4 said:

@I_can_haz said:

Why is a true gamer like yourself concerning himself with making the Xbox One look better than it is? Should you have no opinion on it whatsoever?

If I own the system, I should be able to have opinion about it. "Why wouldn't I?", is a better question. I'm stating simple facts about the XB1 because trolls on here think the system is doomed just 5 months after release, which is no where close to being true.

Indicud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#991 Indicud
Member since 2013 • 745 Posts

@blackace: You're a grown man, cool it with the meltdowns.

blackace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#992  Edited By blackace

@Indicud said:

@blackace: You're a grown man, cool it with the meltdowns.

You're the one having the meltdown. That's why you keep typing it again and again. lol!! I'm cool as a cucumber.

xhawk27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#993 xhawk27
Member since 2010 • 12183 Posts

Titanfall is one of the best FPS in years. I can see why it's number 1 in America and the UK. It is way better than flopzone. One day the PS4 might get a great FPS game. Hahahahahahaha

TCHBO!

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#994  Edited By tormentos

@blackace said:

I'm never butthurt. I know I made a mistake with the Wii sales numbers. I added the sales of ending Dec 2006, with sales ofending March 2017

3.19 million + 5.85 million - 9.04 million. When in fact the total was just 5.85 million ending March 2007. LOL!! I just forgot to go back and fix my mistake. Still doesn't change the fact that the XB1 sold better then the PS3 & XBox 360 in the same time period. XB1 is the 3rd fastest selling game console. I still don't see the PS4 selling 20 million in one year. The hype is already pretty much dead now and the system is probably only selling 500-600 a month. Even with the X-Mas holiday it will only sell 13-15 million worldwide by the end of 2014.

All you post is BS garbage that's not really worth anyones time. The fact you own NONE of the next-gen systems makes you sound even more foolish. Yes, I've been to like 11 E3's including the very first one that was actually in Chicago. It was still known as part of the CES, but all the video games was seperated from it. The regular CES stayed in Las Vegas. The E3 has been in 3 different cities (Los Angeles, Chicago & Atlanta, GA). I've gone to all 3 cities for it.

The xbox 360 sold 1.2 million units in US from November to march 2006.

The original xbox sold 1.8 million units in US from November to march 2002..

Original xbox >>>>>>> xbox 360..hahahaha

You don't get it do you the xbox 360 didn't set any records neither did the PS3 which was $600 dollars...hahaha

PS4>Wii>PS2>xbox one this is how things really are.

The hype is pretty much dead yet even with price cuts and free Titanfall the PS4 sold 371k in US alone,+ 130K from March in Japan alone we are at half a million already,add EU with 300K more to be conservative and we have 800k that is close to 1 million units in 1 month...lol

The xbox one didn't sell half of that world wide..lol

I can taste the tears on that last bold part..hahahahaa

Butbutbut i have 12 years experience in the market..lol

I_can_haz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#996  Edited By I_can_haz

@xhawk27: and yet Xbone is the console collecting dust on shelves while PS4 is breaking every record for sales to date.

"B....bu...bu....but muh Titanfuhl!!!1"

LMFAO @ your butthurt lem damage control. You guys damage control with lies while people own you with facts.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#997 tormentos
@blackace said:

If I own the system, I should be able to have opinion about it. "Why wouldn't I?", is a better question. I'm stating simple facts about the XB1 because trolls on here think the system is doomed just 5 months after release, which is no where close to being true.

lol stop pretending you are an unbiased poster is not fooling any one but your self..hahaha

Yeah we all know how impartial your opinions are,wait aren't you the same dude who keep proclaiming everything will change by E3 based on nothing.? Aren't you the same who didn't even know the PS3 could share PSN games.? So you owned a console which you didn't even know it allowed you to share games you bough online.?

So how can any one trust your so call unbiased opinion.? Face it bro your damage control is astronomical,but keep your shin up at least you are man enough to face every one,there are some lemming here who hasn't even set foot on this thread...hahahahaha

Yet they were very active when the topic was the xbox 360 won NPD again..lol

@sts106mat

@WilliamRLBaker

Hahaha....

@xhawk27 said:

Titanfall is one of the best FPS in years. I can see why it's number 1 in America and the UK. It is way better than flopzone. One day the PS4 might get a great FPS game. Hahahahahahaha

TCHBO!

Killzone SF has sell more than Titanfall XBO sold and free + PC as well..lol

Also by Meta is an 86..lol far from killer.

ReadingRainbow4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#998  Edited By ReadingRainbow4

I can't believe they let blackace behave like this at work. Imagine the sounds of rage coming from his cubicle.

Zero_epyon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#999 Zero_epyon

@blackace said:

@Zero_epyon said:

@blackace said:

@ReadingRainbow4 said:

@I_can_haz said:

I don't think it's doomed either, but at the same time it's hard to be mad at them since they've been getting the same treatment for years. The Xbox One may be doing well, but it's not as well as the PS4, which is more than enough SW material.