Official: CoD - Ghosts 1080p on PS4, 720p on XOne.

This topic is locked from further discussion.

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#551 lostrib
Member since 2009 • 49999 Posts

@Greatness05 said:

@majesticshea said:

No they don't Sony had more games (literally) coming out.

I'm talking about good solid games, not that indie shit. hold up, I'll be back later. my Bengals are driving to take the lead.

Yes, because it's not like indie games can be good or massively popular, right?

Lol, the bengals

Pray_to_me

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#552 Pray_to_me
Member since 2011 • 4041 Posts

bubububut you can't tell teh difference!! LMFAO!

But teh cloud!

Avatar image for Douevenlift_bro
Douevenlift_bro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#553  Edited By Douevenlift_bro
Member since 2013 • 6804 Posts

@Dreams-Visions said:

@kazrium said:

Lol! LOVE IT.

The last time I was in system wars it was for the PS3 vs. Xbox 360, and the COWS were freaking out on how the graphics didn't matter. How the times have changed my SW friends! Grabbing popcorn and coke. Off we go!

Really though, I missed this place, it is about time we had some new consoles to war about.

This must not have been at launch. I was here in 2005 during E3 and the subsequent 2005 and 2006 console launches.

Cows were anything BUT suggesting graphics didn't matter. Back then SquareEnix was saying their games couldn't be done on the 360 and the Lair developers (remember that game?) were touting how the graphics couldn't be replicated on the 360 even if they wanted to. Back then, it was about the FLOPS advantage that the PS3 would have over the 360 and how much better PS3 games would ultimately look. There was frustration that some multiplats didn't measure up...especially when compared to the visual quality of the lot of exclusives...but at no point do I ever remember Cows suggesting that graphics didn't matter.

Cows were *all about* the graphics.

EXACTLY ^ . My kind, the cows are notorious graphics wh0res lol

ManInFlames-77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#554 ManInFlames-77
Member since 2013 • 300 Posts

@lostrib: still better than the 40whiners

KratosDrake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#555 KratosDrake
Member since 2011 • 44 Posts

Xbox 720p

ha ha

Avatar image for TorqueHappens08
TorqueHappens08

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#557 TorqueHappens08
Member since 2008 • 1363 Posts

This thread brings so much D/C and Entertainment, delusional ideals at it's best, and loads of butthurt. It's amazing,

2005-2006 all over again, but this time, the tides have changed.

Alienware_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#559 Alienware_fan
Member since 2010 • 1514 Posts

Soon it will be normal.

Avatar image for supercowelitist
SuperCowElitist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#560  Edited By SuperCowElitist
Member since 2013 • 732 Posts

*Goes into lemming mode*

"It doesn't matter, I can't even tell the difference betwen 720p and 1080p. Most gamers don't even own a 1080p HDTV. Whats the point in having 1080p when most gamers don't even own a 1080pTV."

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#561  Edited By lostrib
Member since 2009 • 49999 Posts

@maninflames-77 said:

@lostrib: still better than the 40whiners

lol, no

NameIess_One

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#562 NameIess_One
Member since 2013 • 1077 Posts

I love that graph in the OP... so many years of consolites claiming there isn't any big difference over 720p and 1080p, but now, we get big and shiny graphs, and a 125% difference.

Amazing thread!

Avatar image for supercowelitist
SuperCowElitist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#563  Edited By SuperCowElitist
Member since 2013 • 732 Posts

@kazrium said:

@John_Matherson:

Ah Good times! Like it was yesterday, you COWS and your short memory's.

Lemmings got nothing, now they resort to living in the past. Enjoy living in the past with your 720p HDTV. Us cows will be enjoying our 1080p HDTV.

ronvalencia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#564 ronvalencia
Member since 2008 • 29612 Posts

@Greatness05 said:

@Couth_ said:

@Greatness05 said:

@Couth_ said:

@Greatness05 said:

I wasn't insulting gamers. I was insulting fanboys and groupies that are on here having erections over 3rd party devs having a hard time programing for a new console that was modified a month ago even though the games look the same as the do on the ps4 and Ryse looks better than everything on the ps4 that I've seen so far.

They aren't having a hard time programming a new console.. The Xbox One GPU can't hit 1080p at 60fps in most games that is not going to change over the course of the generation...That's not fanboy son that's fact... They use the same assets but the difference between resolution between 720p and 1080p is 1.2 million pixels. 720 is only .9million, 1080 is 2.1 million. That's not fanboy that's fact

That's fanboy son not fact at all. especially since everybody including "the great" cboat said that devs are having problems but it'll get better down the line. hell battlefield devs even said that shit. come on man, just cuz the Sony Roaches say it don't mean it's a fact.

The assets will improve, but the resolution wont. The PC equivalent of the xbox GPU: HD 7770, simply cannot hit 60fps in 1080p in most modern games. It is right around 30 frames at 1080p, and will approaches 60 frames as either the settings are toned down (to medium or less) and or the resolution is notched down (to 720). Games on the consoles will obviously improve in textures and assets as the gen goes on, but the Xbox One simply does not have the juice to push 1920x1080 pixels in these hq games. That is not going to change over time. Any PC gamer knows the power requirement in going from 720p to 1080p is massive. Xbox One basically has to choose between 720p60fps or 1080p 30fps

For the record, PS4 equivalent (7850/7870) is right around 60fps in most games at 1080p.. It falls right in line with what is going on.. Like I said, games will improve with visuals. Textures will improve, assets will improve, but this resolution/frame rate combo you will get for the entire gen... Do some research on the 7770 if you don't wanna listen to fanboys.. The proof is out there. The power just isnt there in the xbone..

and yet somehow Forza is 1080/60. look man, pc specs and console specs are completely different and u still not accounting for the esram. devs will learn how to use it better over time.

If X1's ESRAM is use effectively, X1's potential could result like prototype 7850 with 12 CUs, which supports certain devs views (for their games) on closest between the two boxes. But we can't dismiss X1's BF4 result being like 7770. 7770 can run BF4 at max details with 1080p at 20 to 30 fps.

AMD Mantle enables the PC to have "console like APIs".

ronvalencia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#565  Edited By ronvalencia
@Krelian-co said:

@ronvalencia said:

@HaloinventedFPS said:

@tormentos said:

@shawn30 said:

@Omega-316 said:

lolololol Im loving this. where u at lems??? come here so I can rub it in ur faces.

Lems: "Xbox, do 1080p"

Xbox: "lol"

NBA2K and Forza 5 say hi:) Lems just sitting back waiting for the gameplay footage to hit. Its funny how Cows have turned pyschic that MS will have no more 1080p and how it looks today is only how good it will ever look. Do you guys have any clue how silly that is? PS4 is more powerful and easuer to dev for. Fact. Xbox One will have games with killer graphics too, and already do with Ryse. Especially as the dev tools get better. PS4 as well. But go on dear Cows with the circle jerk. Lems had their fun yesterday so fair is fair :)

Yeah sport games were 1080p even on last gen consoles..hahaha and Forza lol again last gen everything baked and faked racing.

@HaloinventedFPS said:

Doesn't make any sense, the difference between Xbone & PS4 isn't that big

It's comparing a 7790 to a 7850

No is not the 7790 is 14 CU and 1.79 TF the xbox one is 12 CU and 1.31 TF but in reality is more like 1.18 TF because it has a 10% GPU reservation that can't be use by developers,the 7790 has 600Gflops more than the xbox one.

The 7850 is 16 CU and 1.76TF, the PS4 is 18 CU and 1.84 TF.

Memory on xbox one is a pain in the ass to work with and the xbox tools are not as good now as the PS4 ones are.

@shawn30 said:

@Gatman32 said:

@HaloinventedFPS: Im guessing its because the X1 is going to be tougher to develop for next gen. Just gotta wait later down the road.

Shhhh. Cows are wanking nearby. Let them have their day. It seems to mean a whole lot to them. Gotta have something to occupy their time cause PS4 launch games, if there were any, sure won't :)

Yeah because the PS4 already used all its power at launch and will not improve graphics as time goes on..lol

PS4 actually has 14 CU's for games

7870 GE (20 CU) > 7850 (16 CU) > prototype 7850 (12 CU)

psssst the secret sauce isn't real, let it go ron, let it go.

pssssst, there's no secret sauce with X1. X1's 32 MB ESRAM wasn't design to work with general case workloads, hence the reason there's no discrete PC GPU with X1's ESRAM setup.

If 8 GB GDDR5 is a big deal for MS, they have should have create a PC based box with 2 GB GDDR5 and 8 GB DDR3.

-----------

Here is a PC hardware box that is lower than X1's $599 USD price, but with 2.995 TFLOPS GPU and has more than enough compute power to support MS Kinect 2.0 and beat PS4 at the same time.

PCPartPicker part list: http://pcpartpicker.com/p/1VRF7

CPU: AMD Athlon II X4 740 3.2GHz Quad-Core Processor ($67.00 @ Amazon)

Motherboard: Biostar A55MD2 Micro ATX FM2 Motherboard ($38.25 @ Newegg)

Memory: G.Skill Ripjaws X Series 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR3-2133 Memory ($63.75 @ Newegg)

Storage: Toshiba 500GB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive ($44.99 @ Newegg)

Video Card: PowerColor Radeon HD 7870 XT 2GB Video Card ($163.98 @ Newegg)

Case: Sentey CS1-1420 PLUS ATX Mid Tower Case ($19.99 @ Newegg)

Power Supply: CoolMax 500W 80 PLUS Certified ATX12V / EPS12V Power Supply ($19.99 @ Newegg)

Optical Drive: Lite-On iHAS124-04 DVD/CD Writer ($17.98 @ OutletPC)

Total: $435.93 USD (Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available.) (Generated by PCPartPicker 2013-11-01 07:30 EDT-0400)

---

Radeon HD 7870 XT has 24 CUs with practical 64bit DP FP processing and 192 GB/s peak memory bandwidth.

Radeon HD 7870 XT's 32 ROPS (includes MSAA co-processors hardware) operates up to 975 Mhz clock speed i.e. faster MSAA processing capabilities when compared to PS4's GCN i.e. 32 ROPS at 800Mhz.

Before my LAN party Mini-ITX PC Benefix Prodigy case, I have tested my 7950 (900Mhz Firmware) on some very cheap Gigabyte ATX case with

1. a single 80 mm case fan

2. 500 watts 80 plus rate PSU.

3. One Seagate 500 GB HDD 7200 RPM

Suppaman100

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#566 Suppaman100
Member since 2013 • 5250 Posts

@Greatness05 said:

lmao Damage control? u honestly think I care about what a few pimply faced basement dwelling kids think? I'm getting the X1 day one regardless homie. I'll get the PS4 when it can play mp3s

@Suppaman100 said:

@Greatness05 said:

@Douevenlift_bro said:

@Greatness05 said:

@Douevenlift_bro said:

@Greatness05 said:

@Douevenlift_bro said:

@Greatness05 said:

@Douevenlift_bro said:
@Greatness05 said:

@ReadingRainbow4 said:

@Greatness05 said:

@Couth_ said:

@Greatness05 said:

I wasn't insulting gamers. I was insulting fanboys and groupies that are on here having erections over 3rd party devs having a hard time programing for a new console that was modified a month ago even though the games look the same as the do on the ps4 and Ryse looks better than everything on the ps4 that I've seen so far.

They aren't having a hard time programming a new console.. The Xbox One GPU can't hit 1080p at 60fps in most games that is not going to change over the course of the generation...That's not fanboy son that's fact... They use the same assets but the difference between resolution between 720p and 1080p is 1.2 million pixels. 720 is only .9million, 1080 is 2.1 million. That's not fanboy that's fact

That's fanboy son not fact at all. especially since everybody including "the great" cboat said that devs are having problems but it'll get better down the line. hell battlefield devs even said that shit. come on man, just cuz the Sony Roaches say it don't mean it's a fact.

Roaches?

that's what they call Sony fanboys in Japan.

He just gave you factual numbers but you'd rather blame it on devs and hope of hidden power? You're special lol.

You're a fanboy.

LMMFAO Man check my recently played. I'm still playing the ps2, N64, Gamecube, Snes, Ps1, 360 and ect... I have never and will never dick ride or bend over for a corporation. I am stating the facts that the devs have leaked so far and that neo gaf is reporting on.

You have MS dick within you.

What are you defending a 720 vs 1080 experience for? As a clear headed individual the numbers should be enough. You're stating the opposite of facts.. you're dreaming and hoping

This is embarrassing. The irony in that opening sentence is too crazy. I can't play resolution. I can only play games. I am defending 720 in what way? I'm saying give them time to figure the damn system out. I know u remember how ass almost every PS3 game looked the first year and how far it came in year 7. Give it time kid. In the mean time, accept the fact that both consoles will be great down the line and move on with your life.

You're an embarassment.

If resolution doesn't matter lets all play on CR-TV's. Add the fact that its the more expensive console causing such an inferiority lapse of 720P vs 1080P on the SAME title. You bring up PS3... All PS3/360 multiplats ran in same res.. differences mostly came down to contrast or MAYBE slight framerate differences.

"Give it time" = lets hope.

The architecture is the same, ESRAM won't save you. Stop hoping

CTFU this is why nobody takes u seriously. u make an ass outta yourself with every damn comment

You have no come back? Ok cool.

Keep hoping devs stop being "lazy" lol and shitty ESRAM wakes up.

ctfu I said the devs lazy? I have a comeback, I just refuse to go back and forth with a dick riding roach in a console war that don't exist.

Just stop your damage control, it's getting ridiculous.

The facts are here.

PS4 >>>>>>>>>>> Xbone

Deal with it.

@tormentos said:

@StormyJoe said:

No. They have been biased towards PS4.

Remember when they say the PS4 was getting 1080p while the xbox one was getting 900p.? Part of the fact that make it believable was that Edge heavily anti PS3 in fact Edge has the biggest collection of low score for PS3 exclusives for Edge most PS3 exclusives are 6..lol

@Greatness05 said:

and yet somehow Forza is 1080/60. look man, pc specs and console specs are completely different and u still not accounting for the esram. devs will learn how to use it better over time.

Dude Forza is a damn Racing game is not comparable in any way to a FPS engine,those are heavier and demand more power period this is not my opinion it is a well know fact.

Add to this that Forza is build like a last gen game with pretty much nothing dynamic fake effects and car damage,is not demanding at all,is the reason why it hits 1080p 60 FPS.

wasn't u hyping drive club? why the hypocrisy? oh and even on the almighty PS4, Drive Club was sub 30 fps

Okey, homie, dawg, gangsta,...

This you brah?

LOL

Have fun with your casual, weaker more expensive cablebox then.

And pls keep up yo gangsta slang and yo damage control. It's hilarious...homeboy

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#567  Edited By tormentos
Member since 2003 • 33784 Posts

@NameIess_One said:

I love that graph in the OP... so many years of consolites claiming there isn't any big difference over 720p and 1080p, but now, we get big and shiny graphs, and a 125% difference.

Amazing thread!

In what planet was that because here lemming hyped 100 more lines on the xbox 360 version of multiplatform games as something that make the 360 version superior from COD o GTA 4 you name it,lemmings all generation tag 360 multiplatform as superior and resolution was one of the point even when it was minimal and not 720p to 1080p difference now they pretend it doesn't matter.

@ronvalencia said:

If X1's ESRAM is use effectively, X1's potential could result like prototype 7850 with 12 CUs, which supports certain devs views (for their games) on closest between the two boxes. But we can't dismiss X1's BF4 result being like 7770. 7770 can run BF4 at max details with 1080p at 20 to 30 fps.

Hahahaa................ No and 1000 times not...

1.18 TF Bonaire and not pitcairn you have been owned..hahahaa

Hey Ron what happen to all your theories.?

Jit compression,

133GB/s with alpha blending

GDDR5 on PS4 will under perform base on the 5870.

ESRAM 204GB/s

better Cache..

So how they help considering that even COD which is an old engine can't run at 1080p on xbox one,but 720p when the PS4 runs it at 1080p.

BF4 720p again.

What happen what failed..lol

inggrish

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#568 inggrish
Member since 2005 • 10502 Posts

I find it amusing how lems used to completely hype up marginal differences between 360 and PS3 in visuals; now all of a sudden the PS4 is getting better looking multplats, and it doesn't matter and no one will ever see the difference.

NameIess_One

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#569 NameIess_One

@tormentos said:

@NameIess_One said:

Amazing thread!

In what planet was that because here lemming hyped 100 more lines on the xbox 360 version of multiplatform games as something that make the 360 version superior from COD o GTA 4 you name it,lemmings all generation tag 360 multiplatform as superior and resolution was one of the point even when it was minimal and not 720p to 1080p difference now they pretend it doesn't matter.

I'm pretty sure it was here, on planet Earth. Few pixels of difference, the consolites are at each other throats.

A hermit walks in, laughs at their pitiful resolution squabble and brings up 1080p, and suddenly, no one cares about it, only games matter.

All in all, this thread is a very enjoyable display of consolite hypocrisy.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#570 tormentos

@NameIess_One said:

I'm pretty sure it was here, on planet Earth. Few pixels of difference, the consolites are at each other throats.

A hermit walks in, laughs at their pitiful resolution squabble and brings up 1080p, and suddenly, no one cares about it, only games matter.

Actually what we don't care is about PC..lol

Part of the reason why many games on consoles actually win best graphics when PC are there is because coming from console fixed hardware some games are way more impressive than doing 1080p on a PC after all new hardware come each year at an over priced one to.

Most consoles owners don't care for PC,you can run at 4K and people don't care,console market has always been a different one from PC always it has been like that and is not going to change,fact is Uncharted 3 was more impressive coming from the PS3 than Crysis 3 was on a top of the line PC,considering that was done on old ass hardware.

The fun part about this is that every time hermits see a thread about console they feel ignore so they have to com in and hype machines that the majority of PC owners don't buy either,because by steam stats most PC gamers are under PS4 performance levels,not even half of PC gamers on steam game on 1080p,let alone higher resolutions that say allot.

ronvalencia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#571  Edited By ronvalencia
@tormentos said:

@NameIess_One said:

Amazing thread!

@ronvalencia said:

Hahahaa................ No and 1000 times not...

1.18 TF Bonaire and not pitcairn you have been owned..hahahaa

Hey Ron what happen to all your theories.?

Jit compression,

133GB/s with alpha blending

GDDR5 on PS4 will under perform base on the 5870.

ESRAM 204GB/s

better Cache..

So how they help considering that even COD which is an old engine can't run at 1080p on xbox one,but 720p when the PS4 runs it at 1080p.

BF4 720p again.

What happen what failed..lol

Hahahaa................ My theories are based on dev's statement on the closest between the two boxes.

1. 133 GB/s alpha blend is dependant ESRAM usage LOL. This value was a direct quote from MS.

2. You haven't provided counter benchmark against 5870's GDDR5 results. Both 5870 and 7870 GE has similar color fill rates hence it's 32 ROPS and memory bandwidth interactions are similar and most games are not color fill rate bound at 1080p i.e. if both 5870 and 7870 GE has similar fill rates and the results are still different then it's improvements are outside of the 32 ROPs/memory bandwidth.

3. 204 GB/s ESRAM is just theoretical limit. If you can't understand that, then you have problems.

4. PS4's BF4 900p is in the similar sub-1080p boat.

7870 GE was able to run BF4 with ultra settings + HBAO + MSAA 2X + 1600x1200p at 55 fps average.

Fromhttp://www.guru3d.com/articles_pages/battlefield_4_vga_graphics_performance_benchmark,7.html

The test PC uses the following GPU drivers

• AMD Radeon graphics cards we used the latest 13.11 Beta build 8 driver

• GeForce cards use the latest 331.65 WHQL Beta driver

For AMD Radeon HD GCNs, the results is before AMD Mantle.

5. X1's ESRAM setup wasn't designed for legacy engine workloads like COD-G. One the main reasons why PC GPU doesn't X1's ESRAM setup is mostly due legacy workloads. I have stated this a number times. A 68 GB/s memory bandwidth contention would be similar to 72 GB/s.

6. In terms of IPC and 7790 vs 7850 CU design, you haven't proven that one CU being different from another CU.

NameIess_One

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#572 NameIess_One

@tormentos said:

@NameIess_One said:

Actually what we don't care is about PC..lol

Part of the reason why many games on consoles actually win best graphics when PC are there is because coming from console fixed hardware some games are way more impressive than doing 1080p on a PC after all new hardware come each year at an over priced one to.

Most consoles owners don't care for PC,you can run at 4K and people don't care,console market has always been a different one from PC always it has been like that and is not going to change,fact is Uncharted 3 was more impressive coming from the PS3 than Crysis 3 was on a top of the line PC,considering that was done on old ass hardware.

The fun part about this is that every time hermits see a thread about console they feel ignore so they have to com in and hype machines that the majority of PC owners don't buy either,because by steam stats most PC gamers are under PS4 performance levels,not even half of PC gamers on steam game on 1080p,let alone higher resolutions that say allot.

If I had UC3 and Crysis 3 both running in front of me, the hardware used would be pretty irrelevant, since one looks better than the other on all counts. No "optimization, old hardware" arguments would change the simple fact.

Furthermore, I don't care about Steam stats... also, it's pretty damn obvious the majority of PC owners don't buy enthusiast class hardware. Still, that doesn't change the fact there are already millions of gaming PCs around (mine included) which outmatch the yet unreleased PS4. And common sense implies the number will keep growing...

StormyJoe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#573  Edited By StormyJoe
Member since 2011 • 7806 Posts

@Pray_to_me said:

But teh cloud!

Please, provide me links to gaming sites where journalists have said the visual difference is anything more than "hardly noticable".

StormyJoe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#574 StormyJoe

@tormentos said:

@StormyJoe said:

STOP putting words in my mouth. I never said "look the same and be the same resolution". I said "they will look about the same".

@StormyJoe said:

Why would the PS4 have better looking multiplats?Even if the PS4 has this mythic "hardware advantage" (seriously, 30-40% isn't sh*t), multiplat studios write games to the lowest common denominator. So, even if you are right, that LCD wold be the XBox one. So, multiplats would look the same across all three (XB1, PC, PS3).

http://www.gamespot.com/forums/system-wars-314159282/dear-xbox-owners-help-me-understand-30844900/#js-message-341679936

@StormyJoe said:

It's not delusional, it's the truth. 30% more power isn't s**t. Anyone in IT can tell you that. The PS4 will have a slightly higher frame rate - that's it.

http://www.gamespot.com/forums/system-wars-314159282/developer-comments-saying-xbox-one-is-more-powerfu-30837273/#js-message-34167029

Do you need some more.?

Busted dude you claimed that the only difference would be a few frames,but but if you are an IT...lol

You didn't bust anything. What, becasue ONE TIME I said "look the same" instead of "look about the same"? And yes, the PS4's advantage is a slightly higher frame rate. One game does not define a platform as far as performance goes - even your digital Jesus "CBOAT" said the differences will be smaller as the generation progresses.

You act as though the CoD visuals difference is as dramatic as PS1 vs PS4; when every single gaming site - virtually every single one - says the differences are minor.

Greatness05

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#575 Greatness05
Member since 2005 • 1272 Posts

@ronvalencia said:

@Greatness05 said:

@Couth_ said:

@Greatness05 said:

@Couth_ said:

@Greatness05 said:

The assets will improve, but the resolution wont. The PC equivalent of the xbox GPU: HD 7770, simply cannot hit 60fps in 1080p in most modern games. It is right around 30 frames at 1080p, and will approaches 60 frames as either the settings are toned down (to medium or less) and or the resolution is notched down (to 720). Games on the consoles will obviously improve in textures and assets as the gen goes on, but the Xbox One simply does not have the juice to push 1920x1080 pixels in these hq games. That is not going to change over time. Any PC gamer knows the power requirement in going from 720p to 1080p is massive. Xbox One basically has to choose between 720p60fps or 1080p 30fps

For the record, PS4 equivalent (7850/7870) is right around 60fps in most games at 1080p.. It falls right in line with what is going on.. Like I said, games will improve with visuals. Textures will improve, assets will improve, but this resolution/frame rate combo you will get for the entire gen... Do some research on the 7770 if you don't wanna listen to fanboys.. The proof is out there. The power just isnt there in the xbone..

All I was saying is when the devs have a chance to master using esram, the games will start looking better. It's a process that happens every gen.

Greatness05

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#576 Greatness05

@Suppaman100 said:

@Greatness05 said:

lmao Damage control? u honestly think I care about what a few pimply faced basement dwelling kids think? I'm getting the X1 day one regardless homie. I'll get the PS4 when it can play mp3s

@Suppaman100 said:

@Greatness05 said:

@Douevenlift_bro said:

@Greatness05 said:

@Douevenlift_bro said:

@Greatness05 said:

@Douevenlift_bro said:

@Greatness05 said:

@Douevenlift_bro said:
@Greatness05 said:

@ReadingRainbow4 said:

@Greatness05 said:

@Couth_ said:

@Greatness05 said:

Roaches?

He just gave you factual numbers but you'd rather blame it on devs and hope of hidden power? You're special lol.

You're a fanboy.

LMMFAO Man check my recently played. I'm still playing the ps2, N64, Gamecube, Snes, Ps1, 360 and ect... I have never and will never dick ride or bend over for a corporation. I am stating the facts that the devs have leaked so far and that neo gaf is reporting on.

What are you defending a 720 vs 1080 experience for? As a clear headed individual the numbers should be enough. You're stating the opposite of facts.. you're dreaming and hoping

This is embarrassing. The irony in that opening sentence is too crazy. I can't play resolution. I can only play games. I am defending 720 in what way? I'm saying give them time to figure the damn system out. I know u remember how ass almost every PS3 game looked the first year and how far it came in year 7. Give it time kid. In the mean time, accept the fact that both consoles will be great down the line and move on with your life.

You're an embarassment.

If resolution doesn't matter lets all play on CR-TV's. Add the fact that its the more expensive console causing such an inferiority lapse of 720P vs 1080P on the SAME title. You bring up PS3... All PS3/360 multiplats ran in same res.. differences mostly came down to contrast or MAYBE slight framerate differences.

CTFU this is why nobody takes u seriously. u make an ass outta yourself with every damn comment

ctfu I said the devs lazy? I have a comeback, I just refuse to go back and forth with a dick riding roach in a console war that don't exist.

The facts are here.

PS4 >>>>>>>>>>> Xbone

Deal with it.

@tormentos said:

@StormyJoe said:

Remember when they say the PS4 was getting 1080p while the xbox one was getting 900p.? Part of the fact that make it believable was that Edge heavily anti PS3 in fact Edge has the biggest collection of low score for PS3 exclusives for Edge most PS3 exclusives are 6..lol

@Greatness05 said:

Dude Forza is a damn Racing game is not comparable in any way to a FPS engine,those are heavier and demand more power period this is not my opinion it is a well know fact.

Add to this that Forza is build like a last gen game with pretty much nothing dynamic fake effects and car damage,is not demanding at all,is the reason why it hits 1080p 60 FPS.

wasn't u hyping drive club? why the hypocrisy? oh and even on the almighty PS4, Drive Club was sub 30 fps

This you brah?

LOL

And pls keep up yo gangsta slang and yo damage control. It's hilarious...homeboy

Homie is gangsta slang? smh I guess it must be a white person thing huh? We can compare bank accounts if u want though. I'm sure that would be interesting. "buddy, guy, dude, bro, partner" stop trying to justify your purchase and enjoy what u choose to enjoy. also stop trying to stereotype a race of people on GameSpot. It makes u look weaker and more idiotic than most of the people on here already believe u are.

TheTruthIsREAL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#577 TheTruthIsREAL
Member since 2013 • 813 Posts

This thread needs to die already. We knowthe superior console. It sshouldn't be a debate

Heil68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#578 Heil68
Member since 2004 • 60714 Posts

I love this thread and request a sticky. The damage control by lemmings is reaching a new all time high.

Pray_to_me

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#579  Edited By Pray_to_me
Member since 2011 • 4041 Posts

I'm all seriousness isn't the Xbone completely fucked with that slow ass DDR3 ram? I haven't seen a graphics card with ddr3 since like 2008.

blackace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#580 blackace
Member since 2002 • 23576 Posts

Title is

@Heil68 said:

I love this thread and request a sticky. The damage control by lemmings is reaching a new all time high.

Almost as bad as cows damage controling the PS3 last gen. lol!! Yet the PS3 still so millions and so will the XB1. Funny how that works out. :P

kemar7856

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#581  Edited By kemar7856
Member since 2004 • 11783 Posts

I'll be honest the resolution doesn't really bother me too much but I would still pick the ps4 because its a better investment in the long run. I assume Microsoft doesn't care either because of kinect it integrating it forces players to be at a distance from the tv so they wont know the difference either

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#582  Edited By tormentos

@ronvalencia said:

Hahahaa................ My theories are based on dev's statement on the closest between the two boxes.

1. 133 GB/s alpha blend is dependant ESRAM usage LOL. This value was a direct quote from MS.

2. You haven't provided counter benchmark against 5870's GDDR5 results. Both 5870 and 7870 GE has similar color fill rates hence it's 32 ROPS and memory bandwidth interactions are similar and most games are not color fill rate bound at 1080p i.e. if both 5870 and 7870 GE has similar fill rates and the results are still different then it's improvements are outside of the 32 ROPs/memory bandwidth.

3. 204 GB/s ESRAM is just theoretical limit. If you can't understand that, then you have problems.

4. PS4's BF4 900p is in the similar sub-1080p boat.

7870 GE was able to run BF4 with ultra settings + HBAO + MSAA 2X + 1600x1200p at 55 fps average.

Fromhttp://www.guru3d.com/articles_pages/battlefield_4_vga_graphics_performance_benchmark,7.html

The test PC uses the following GPU drivers

• AMD Radeon graphics cards we used the latest 13.11 Beta build 8 driver

• GeForce cards use the latest 331.65 WHQL Beta driver

For AMD Radeon HD GCNs, the results is before AMD Mantle.

5. X1's ESRAM setup wasn't designed for legacy engine workloads like COD-G. One the main reasons why PC GPU doesn't X1's ESRAM setup is mostly due legacy workloads. I have stated this a number times. A 68 GB/s memory bandwidth contention would be similar to 72 GB/s.

6. In terms of IPC and 7790 vs 7850 CU design, you haven't proven that one CU being different from another CU.

1-Exactly a claim from MS which should be taken with a grain of salt since we all know how the 360 Edram claims went.

2-Oh yes i did,for starters the 5870 isn't HSA,nor it has hUMA memory interface,then we have a developer claiming to achieve 172GB/s from a pool of 176GB/s which is basically what 97% or more effective,that alone killed your argument.

3-It is you who have problems understading what theory means,since i have say 140GB to 150 GB and you keep using 204Gb in your arguments when you know is not achievable period.

4-PS4 BF4 is 900P is what 56% higher.? While having AO already implemented when the xbox one lack it,while having much better AA and running as much as 14 FPS faster and you think they are on the same boat.? hahaha

5-Yeah i guess that apply to BF4 as well i guess it is a very old engine right.? lol Yet again and like COD on xbox one is 720p,Killer Instinct 720p,titanfall been rumor to be 720p as well,what is your excuse for those.? ESRAM was just a cheap path like i told you to save money nothing more and it would not close the 600+ Gflops gap i told you so.

6-But console GPU have a certain model of GPU inside,in this case the PS4 a 7870 with 2 CU disable for yields and lower clock,the xbox one a Bonaire GPU with 14 CU 2 disable for yields and lower clock.

Kind of make you think how much worse the performance was before the 6% GPU up clock,maybe MS saw that developer were having problems even at 720p with games.

The time for theories is over,is times to see the end results those are coming in,and is not pretty the xbox one been mostly 720p in multiplatforms games is a testament of how MS lie about everything to damage control the difference in power all the crap they told DF lies and more lies,now Eurogamer had but to publish that the PS4 is looking better and that the difference can be seen,while claiming that the xbox one is under performing beyond the theorical specs.

Suppaman100

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#583  Edited By Suppaman100

@Greatness05 said:

@Suppaman100 said:

@Greatness05 said:

@Suppaman100 said:

@Greatness05 said:

@Douevenlift_bro said:

@Greatness05 said:

@Douevenlift_bro said:

@Greatness05 said:

@Douevenlift_bro said:

@Greatness05 said:

@Douevenlift_bro said:
@Greatness05 said:

@ReadingRainbow4 said:

@Greatness05 said:

@Couth_ said:

@Greatness05 said:

Roaches?

You're a fanboy.

You're an embarassment.

The facts are here.

PS4 >>>>>>>>>>> Xbone

Deal with it.

@tormentos said:

@StormyJoe said:

@Greatness05 said:

This you brah?

LOL

Homie is gangsta slang? smh I guess it must be a white person thing huh? We can compare bank accounts if u want though. I'm sure that would be interesting. "buddy, guy, dude, bro, partner" stop trying to justify your purchase and enjoy what u choose to enjoy. also stop trying to stereotype a race of people on GameSpot. It makes u look weaker and more idiotic than most of the people on here already believe u are.

Looks like I rustled some gangsta jimmies.

Lol u mad...dawg?

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#584 tormentos

@NameIess_One said:

If I had UC3 and Crysis 3 both running in front of me, the hardware used would be pretty irrelevant, since one looks better than the other on all counts. No "optimization, old hardware" arguments would change the simple fact.

Furthermore, I don't care about Steam stats... also, it's pretty damn obvious the majority of PC owners don't buy enthusiast class hardware. Still, that doesn't change the fact there are already millions of gaming PCs around (mine included) which outmatch the yet unreleased PS4. And common sense implies the number will keep growing...

That is what you claim,many people don't think like you,fact is run Crysis 3 on a 7800GTX and tell me how it goes.

Yeah you don't care about anything that prove you wrong steam stats is the closes thing we have as a metric tool on PC,and what it say boy is not pretty most PC gamers don't go for top end,but mid to low end.

And basically no console owner again care you pay more than us so you get more,many don't and get less than us while still paying more than us..lol

@StormyJoe said:

@Pray_to_me said:

But teh cloud!

Please, provide me links to gaming sites where journalists have said the visual difference is anything more than "hardly noticable".

While Digital Foundry has yet to see either next-gen version of Call of Duty, our experience with Battlefield 4 demonstrates that you can easily see the visual difference between them. The Xbox One version holds up well given the gulf in resolution, but it doesn't require a pixel counter to tell that the PS4 game is crisper and cleaner either. At last week's Battlefield 4 review event in Stockholm, we noted that the resolution change from one version to the next was obvious to many of the press in attendance, with some even suggesting on-site that the PS4 version was operating at native 1080p when its actual resolution was 1600x900.

As the metrics emerge on key next-gen launch titles, it's clear that Xbox One is under-performing against its rival - not just according to the spec differential, but actually beyond the difference in raw numbers.

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/digitalfoundry-resolutiongate-the-fallout

What Microsoftfoundry and Richard (MS boy) leadbetter are saying now about the xbox one..

You are getting so owned..lol

@StormyJoe said:

You didn't bust anything. What, becasue ONE TIME I said "look the same" instead of "look about the same"? And yes, the PS4's advantage is a slightly higher frame rate. One game does not define a platform as far as performance goes - even your digital Jesus "CBOAT" said the differences will be smaller as the generation progresses.

You act as though the CoD visuals difference is as dramatic as PS1 vs PS4; when every single gaming site - virtually every single one - says the differences are minor.

Poor sad fellow you expected to much from the xbox one,and like i told you the xbox one is giving both resolution and frames to actually stay close not on par close to the PS4..lol

Greatness05

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#585 Greatness05

@Suppaman100 said:

@Greatness05 said:

@Suppaman100 said:

@Greatness05 said:

@Suppaman100 said:

@Greatness05 said:

@Douevenlift_bro said:

@Greatness05 said:

@Douevenlift_bro said:

@Greatness05 said:

@Douevenlift_bro said:

@Greatness05 said:

@Douevenlift_bro said:
@Greatness05 said:

@ReadingRainbow4 said:

@Greatness05 said:

@Couth_ said:

@Greatness05 said:

Roaches?

You're a fanboy.

You're an embarassment.

The facts are here.

PS4 >>>>>>>>>>> Xbone

Deal with it.

@tormentos said:

@StormyJoe said:

@Greatness05 said:

This you brah?

LOL

Lol u mad...dawg?

what would I be mad for? I'm just enjoying myself at the expense of u pimply faced basement dwelling virgin ass nerds lmao thanks for the entertainment.

Suppaman100

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#586  Edited By Suppaman100

@Greatness05 said:

@Suppaman100 said:

@Greatness05 said:

@Suppaman100 said:

@Greatness05 said:

@Suppaman100 said:

@Greatness05 said:

@Douevenlift_bro said:

@Greatness05 said:

@Douevenlift_bro said:

@Greatness05 said:

@Douevenlift_bro said:

@Greatness05 said:

@Douevenlift_bro said:
@Greatness05 said:

@ReadingRainbow4 said:

@Greatness05 said:

@Couth_ said:

@Greatness05 said:

Roaches?

You're a fanboy.

You're an embarassment.

The facts are here.

PS4 >>>>>>>>>>> Xbone

Deal with it.

@tormentos said:

@StormyJoe said:

@Greatness05 said:

This you brah?

LOL

Lol u mad...dawg?

what would I be mad for? I'm just enjoying myself at the expense of u pimply faced basement dwelling virgin ass nerds lmao thanks for the entertainment.

You're mad confirmed. LOL

Also, you're probably the virgin when you look like your avatar. U mad...homie? LOL

StormyJoe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#587  Edited By StormyJoe

@tormentos said:

@NameIess_One said:

That is what you claim,many people don't think like you,fact is run Crysis 3 on a 7800GTX and tell me how it goes.

Yeah you don't care about anything that prove you wrong steam stats is the closes thing we have as a metric tool on PC,and what it say boy is not pretty most PC gamers don't go for top end,but mid to low end.

And basically no console owner again care you pay more than us so you get more,many don't and get less than us while still paying more than us..lol

@StormyJoe said:

@Pray_to_me said:

But teh cloud!

While Digital Foundry has yet to see either next-gen version of Call of Duty, our experience with Battlefield 4 demonstrates that you can easily see the visual difference between them. The Xbox One version holds up well given the gulf in resolution, but it doesn't require a pixel counter to tell that the PS4 game is crisper and cleaner either. At last week's Battlefield 4 review event in Stockholm, we noted that the resolution change from one version to the next was obvious to many of the press in attendance, with some even suggesting on-site that the PS4 version was operating at native 1080p when its actual resolution was 1600x900.

As the metrics emerge on key next-gen launch titles, it's clear that Xbox One is under-performing against its rival - not just according to the spec differential, but actually beyond the difference in raw numbers.

What Microsoftfoundry and Richard (MS boy) leadbetter are saying now about the xbox one..

@StormyJoe said:

Poor sad fellow you expected to much from the xbox one,and like i told you the xbox one is giving both resolution and frames to actually stay close not on par close to the PS4..lol

You quote Digital Foundry... the site that dedicates itself soley to the purpose of comparing version of games. WEAK. What's the matter? Couldn't find that GameSpot, GiantBomb, or IGN article? Probably because it doesn't exist.

You lose (again), Tormentos. But hey, thanks for playing...

MajesticShea

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#588 MajesticShea
Member since 2013 • 730 Posts

@tormentos said:

@StormyJoe said:

@Pray_to_me said:

But teh cloud!

@StormyJoe said:

Stormy Joe was destroyed lol.

NameIess_One

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#589  Edited By NameIess_One
@tormentos said:

@NameIess_One said:

As a DX11 native title, Crysis 3 wouldn't even work on the 7800 GTX. Still, I don't know what you're saying here, are you saying many people have eye-sights that improve the image quality of titles running on weaker hardware?

Also, Steam stats don't prove me wrong on anything... it's pretty damn obvious the majority of PC gamers are packing mid-range hardware, I never tried to deny that. Regardless, there still are millions of gaming PCs right now around the world that outmatch the PS4, a system that isn't even out yet... and if you ask me, that's a pretty encouraging figure as far as PC gamer community goes.

NineTailedGoku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#590  Edited By NineTailedGoku
Member since 2012 • 1977 Posts

@StormyJoe said:

@tormentos said:

@StormyJoe said:

STOP putting words in my mouth. I never said "look the same and be the same resolution". I said "they will look about the same".

@StormyJoe said:

Why would the PS4 have better looking multiplats?Even if the PS4 has this mythic "hardware advantage" (seriously, 30-40% isn't sh*t), multiplat studios write games to the lowest common denominator. So, even if you are right, that LCD wold be the XBox one. So, multiplats would look the same across all three (XB1, PC, PS3).

http://www.gamespot.com/forums/system-wars-314159282/dear-xbox-owners-help-me-understand-30844900/#js-message-341679936

@StormyJoe said:

It's not delusional, it's the truth. 30% more power isn't s**t. Anyone in IT can tell you that. The PS4 will have a slightly higher frame rate - that's it.

http://www.gamespot.com/forums/system-wars-314159282/developer-comments-saying-xbox-one-is-more-powerfu-30837273/#js-message-34167029

Do you need some more.?

Busted dude you claimed that the only difference would be a few frames,but but if you are an IT...lol

Not when the lowest common denominator is harder to develop for. Mythical hardware advantage? Dude PS4 uses Pitcairn a mid range GPU while Xbox One uses Bonaire which is a entry level GPU. Pic Why wouldn't there be differences and why should a console with more horse power be held back? Enjoy your console and other will enjoy theirs. Youre making a fool out of yourself. Think before you post.

CR00K

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#591  Edited By CR00K
Member since 2006 • 2657 Posts

@Douevenlift_bro said:

@Greatness05 said:

@X_CAPCOM_X said:

@Greatness05 said:

@CR00K said:

@Greatness05 said:

lmao it looks like this got some of y'all dicks hard the way y'all on here celebrating. #ThatVirginLife

I find this thread and it's content hilarious. #ANDigetmine

lmao riiiiiight.

Calling gamers virgins... a timeless insult.

Heartwarming, but unoriginal.

So you insulted..yourself?

Got 'em.

NineTailedGoku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#592  Edited By NineTailedGoku
Member since 2012 • 1977 Posts

@blackace said:

Title is

@Heil68 said:

Almost as bad as cows damage controling the PS3 last gen. lol!! Yet the PS3 still so millions and so will the XB1. Funny how that works out. :P

Wii U sold milions too, funny how that works out.....

Greatness05

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#593  Edited By Greatness05

@CR00K said:

@Douevenlift_bro said:

@Greatness05 said:

@X_CAPCOM_X said:

@Greatness05 said:

@CR00K said:

@Greatness05 said:

lmao it looks like this got some of y'all dicks hard the way y'all on here celebrating. #ThatVirginLife

I find this thread and it's content hilarious. #ANDigetmine

lmao riiiiiight.

Calling gamers virgins... a timeless insult.

Heartwarming, but unoriginal.

So you insulted..yourself?

Got 'em.

that bum ain't even make sense.

Greatness05

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#594  Edited By Greatness05

@Suppaman100 said:

@Greatness05 said:

@Suppaman100 said:

@Greatness05 said:

@Suppaman100 said:

@Greatness05 said:

@Suppaman100 said:

@Greatness05 said:

@Douevenlift_bro said:

@Greatness05 said:

@Douevenlift_bro said:

@Greatness05 said:

@Douevenlift_bro said:

@Greatness05 said:

@Douevenlift_bro said:
@Greatness05 said:

@ReadingRainbow4 said:

@Greatness05 said:

@Couth_ said:

@Greatness05 said:

Roaches?

You're a fanboy.

You're an embarassment.

The facts are here.

PS4 >>>>>>>>>>> Xbone

Deal with it.

@tormentos said:

@StormyJoe said:

@Greatness05 said:

This you brah?

LOL

Lol u mad...dawg?

Also, you're probably the virgin when you look like your avatar. U mad...homie? LOL

riiiiight I'm mad ctfu come on now, keep proving how young and dumb u are with every comment. and I gotta be the only virgin on the planet with 2 kids. I guess I'm like God huh. I can get a female pregnant without even hitting it lmmfao. all the gifs in the world can't save u so give it up.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#595 tormentos

@StormyJoe said:

You quote Digital Foundry... the site that dedicates itself soley to the purpose of comparing version of games. WEAK. What's the matter? Couldn't find that GameSpot, GiantBomb, or IGN article? Probably because it doesn't exist.

lol.

Now DF is bad because is not spreading MS lies any more..

MS over sold the xbox one,and is paying for it,the game difference is big,the xbox one has to go 720p and still can't match the PS4 frame wise or quality wise,and even when it has features that hit performance off like AO.

So the PS4 version has.

AO

Better AA

higher resolution

and up to 14 FPS faster... 14 FPS faster dude 14 FPS hahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa that is a huge blow.

And still to come Ghost 720p vs 1080p...buying the pop corn now..

Suppaman100

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#596 Suppaman100

@Greatness05 said:

@Suppaman100 said:

@Greatness05 said:

@Suppaman100 said:

@Greatness05 said:

@Suppaman100 said:

@Greatness05 said:

@Suppaman100 said:

@Greatness05 said:

@Douevenlift_bro said:

@Greatness05 said:

@Douevenlift_bro said:

@Greatness05 said:

@Douevenlift_bro said:

@Greatness05 said:

@Douevenlift_bro said:
@Greatness05 said:

@ReadingRainbow4 said:

@Greatness05 said:

@Couth_ said:

@Greatness05 said:

Roaches?

You're a fanboy.

You're an embarassment.

The facts are here.

PS4 >>>>>>>>>>> Xbone

Deal with it.

@tormentos said:

@StormyJoe said:

@Greatness05 said:

This you brah?

LOL

Lol u mad...dawg?

riiiiight I'm mad ctfu come on now, keep proving how young and dumb u are with every comment. and I gotta be the only virgin on the planet with 2 kids. I guess I'm like God huh. I can get a female pregnant without even hitting it lmmfao. all the gifs in the world can't save u so give it up.

So you have children, you're a dad and STILL on a fckin gaming forum??? You're even more pathetic than I thought. Get your priorities right, old man. (also lol that you still use slang as homie, etc... stop it, you're old and you sound like a fool when you use it)

Just stating the truth...homie. Don't be mad now.

StormyJoe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#597 StormyJoe

@tormentos said:

@StormyJoe said:

lol.

Now DF is bad because is not spreading MS lies any more..

MS over sold the xbox one,and is paying for it,the game difference is big,the xbox one has to go 720p and still can't match the PS4 frame wise or quality wise,and even when it has features that hit performance off like AO.

So the PS4 version has.

AO

Better AA

higher resolution

and up to 14 FPS faster... 14 FPS faster dude 14 FPS hahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa that is a huge blow.

And still to come Ghost 720p vs 1080p...buying the pop corn now..

I didn't say that. What I did say was

"You act as though the CoD visuals difference is as dramatic as PS1 vs PS4; when every single gaming site - virtually every single one - says the differences are minor."

You found ONE site to agree with you, and ignored sites like IGN, GameSpot, GiantBomb, Edge, etc that disagree with you. And you claim some sort of ownage? I can find some sites that say Obamacare is being implemented splendidly, but that doesn't make it true.

StormyJoe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#598 StormyJoe

@NineTailedGoku said:

@StormyJoe said:

@tormentos said:

@StormyJoe said:

@StormyJoe said:

@StormyJoe said:

Do you need some more.?

Not when the lowest common denominator is harder to develop for. Mythical hardware advantage? Dude PS4 uses Pitcairn a mid range GPU while Xbox One uses Bonaire which is a entry level GPU. Pic Why wouldn't there be differences and why should a console with more horse power be held back? Enjoy your console and other will enjoy theirs. Youre making a fool out of yourself. Think before you post.

Goku, shut your pie hol, and stop butting in. You are owned constantly on this site - Hell, I have shot you down so many times I cannot even begin to count.

You can't even rebut the content of my post! IGN, Edge, GameSpot, GiantBomb, etc. have all said what I am saying "they look virtually the same".

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#599 tormentos

@NameIess_One said:

As a DX11 native title, Crysis 3 wouldn't even work on the 7800 GTX. Still, I don't know what you're saying here, are you saying many people have eye-sights that improve the image quality of titles running on weaker hardware?

Also, Steam stats don't prove me wrong on anything... it's pretty damn obvious the majority of PC gamers are packing mid-range hardware, I never tried to deny that. Regardless, there still are millions of gaming PCs right now around the world that outmatch the PS4, a system that isn't even out yet... and if you ask me, that's a pretty encouraging figure as far as PC gamer community goes.

Odd it runs on the PS3 which has a gimped 7800GTX..lol See the difference between PC and consoles.

Yes basically it does because you have are a sole opinion,steam stats gather system information from many PC which use the steam,not is not pretty obvious that is an assumption on your part without anything to back it up.