Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#101  Edited By QuadKnight
Member since 2015 • 12916 Posts

@hrt_rulz01 said:

@quadknight: I've never "damaged controlled" those games... as usual, you just make up your own bullsh*t.

???? Then what are you doing in this thread if not damage controlling you lying filthy lem?

? Telling us Sea of Trash will "...be constantly updated and more content added over time" because of its shitty reviews is the very definition of damage control you clown. It's the same damage control the devs used after the disappointing review scores started rolling in lol.

ReCloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#102 ReCloud
Member since 2018 • 4418 Posts

@quadknight: did you notice some select lemmings are following us in every thread? They're really butthurt this time, they can't handle it. It's too much mockery for them, I think we broke then LMAO

QuadKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#103  Edited By QuadKnight

@recloud said:

@quadknight: did you notice some select lemmings are following us in every thread? They're really butthurt this time, they can't handle it. It's too much mockery for them, I think we broke then LMAO

The enraged lems are utterly distraught and in disarray. ? All that time crying making threads about Fortnite crossplay being the downfall of Sony, and talking about having the best E3 showing, and their Flopbone still came in last despite all the fire sale deals LMFAO! Of course they are mad and chasing after us in every thread.

? I personally love collecting all their tears, so I could ask for nothing better than to have a bunch of angry lems following me into every thread lol...

More tears for my collection lol

hrt_rulz01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#104 hrt_rulz01
Member since 2006 • 22378 Posts

@quadknight: Lol, fu*k you have a sad life. You probably have catalogues of posts from different people stored away ready to use. Lmao.

And anyway, if you cared to read the last line of my post, you'd see that I'm no fan of the game. But hey, keep being a sad loser:)

ReCloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105 ReCloud

@quadknight: yep, this week has been really hard on them. So many good threads mocking the xone this week, it's been a hilarious mocking lemmings week, one of my favorites until now.

I swear mocking Lems is one of my favorite passtimes.

QuadKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106  Edited By QuadKnight

@hrt_rulz01 said:

@quadknight: Lol, fu*k you have a sad life. You probably have catalogues of posts from different people stored away ready to use. Lmao.

And anyway, if you cared to read the last line of my post, you'd see that I'm no fan of the game. But hey, keep being a sad loser:)

I just googled your username and "Sea of Thieves" and "System Wars" and it was the second link that popped up...

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=hrt_rulz01+Sea+of+Thieves+System+Wars

It took me a few seconds. ? Cry harder you butthurt lying fool, what a meltdown HAHAHAHA!!!! Look at him mad because he's been caught lying lol.

@recloud said:

@quadknight: yep, this week has been really hard on them. So many good threads mocking the xone this week, it's been a hilarious mocking lemmings week, one of my favorites until now.

I swear mocking Lems is one of my favorite passtimes.

The tears are glorious ?

mojito1988

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#107 mojito1988
Member since 2006 • 4726 Posts

Feels nice to own all three and not have to worry about making boring topics like this one.

kuu2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108 kuu2
Member since 2005 • 12063 Posts

‘Sony Dominates 2 Years Of NPD’ would be the title of this thread if Cows loved their console.

ReCloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109  Edited By ReCloud

@kuu2: that wouldn't be true since switch won some months. And it wouldn't attract lemmings to it.

Zappat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110 Zappat
Member since 2018 • 1592 Posts

Well, it's definitely the least useful system this gen so people stay away from it. Frankly, MS hasn't done anything with the Xbox to deserve a first place.

kuu2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111 kuu2
Member since 2005 • 12063 Posts

@recloud: that’s still dominating.

Avatar image for deactivated-5ebea105efb64
deactivated-5ebea105efb64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#112  Edited By deactivated-5ebea105efb64
Member since 2013 • 7262 Posts

Not sure who is having a meltdown. Recloud or the Lems.

ReCloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113  Edited By ReCloud

@Gamerno6666: if you want to see laughing as a meltdown, be my guest. ?

Avatar image for deactivated-5ebea105efb64
deactivated-5ebea105efb64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#114 deactivated-5ebea105efb64
Member since 2013 • 7262 Posts

@recloud: Or going crazy.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115 tormentos
Member since 2003 • 33784 Posts

@quadknight said:
@hrt_rulz01 said:

@quadknight: I've never "damaged controlled" those games... as usual, you just make up your own bullsh*t.

???? Then are you doing in this thread if not damage controlling you lying filthy lem?

? Telling us Sea of Trash will "...be constantly updated and more content added over time" because of its shitty reviews is the very definition of damage control you clown. It's the same damage control the devs used after the disappointing review scores started rolling in lol.

Hahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.... Now lemming somehow believe that the outcome of as game will change over time.? So now is not a sprint is a marathon also apply to release games? So SOT sucks now and 2 years from now it will not suck..hahahahahaa

I love how he end the post..

""Any way it doesn't matter to me either way... this game was never going to be my cup of tea anyway.Maybe if it had a SP campaign :(""

You can basically taste the tears..hahahahahaa

ni6htmare01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116  Edited By ni6htmare01
Member since 2005 • 3984 Posts

Even if Xbox won a few NPD what different will it make? The gap between Xbox and PlayStation will never get close and is still the joke of the gen with more controllers than exclusives. Oh wait, it only has like 2 or maybe 3 true exclusives right? smh.