NPD November: XB1 (including X1X) has its stongest sales month ever---------->is still beaten by the PS4 in units sold.

BluFalconUltra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#101 BluFalconUltra
Member since 2014 • 459 Posts

@FLOPPAGE_50 said:

No one thought the XB1X would be a PS4 "killer".. if you think a 500-600 dollar upgrade would beat a 199 dollar console you're a fucking moron. plain and simple.

However, the fact that the MS brand is trending up hill with no solid new IPs and a fantastic upgrade for those loyal to the brand with the XB1X, MS at this point must improve sales their new games/IP. I hope they announce some stuff this coming year.

MS is doing well after the 2013 E3 disaster.

That's where you are wrong, the fanboys did. You must have not been on YouTube, IGN, this site or the internet at all for that matter in the last 18 months. All Xbots said was the X was going to destroy the PS4 in sales (not power) and make people sell their PS4 lol. Now back to reality and the facts. They have to eat so much crow right now that my brain can not process on the crap I am going to talk. LOL! These guys keep playing themselves every year hoping that somehow MS will be able to take over the industry when they still lost last generation. I bought a Switch for exclusives last month and Xbox will never compete without exclusive games. The X does not even have better versions of games as the games are checkerboard while running at 30fps and most games have screen tear. Not even going to talk about PUBG lol. Xbots deserve to get pooped on for the last 18 months of garbage. Where is that guy who said Sony's hardware lost momentum back n the summer? Where you at kid? You look like a fool even more than you did before ROLF.

BluFalconUltra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#102 BluFalconUltra

This whole thing was about Xbox outselling the PS4 n November, because of the X and all its FALSE power. Stop trying to downplay this loss and turn it into something else ROFL. Xbox lost period and Xbox fanboys were the ones hyping up November a year before. Sony fans never cared, but Xbox fans would not shut the heck up. So now it's time to eat the crap that you pooped out fanboys. If Xbox had sold more this thread would be 10 pages long already. I wonder why it isn't? Where are all those Xbox fanboys at now? Where is the damage control? Must be playing PS4 lol. Bought time you fools smartened up. Enjoy some exclusives for the first time in years. Now I got to get back to the Frozen Wilds and Persona 5 so I can get to Mario and Zelda.

Xabiss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#103  Edited By Xabiss
Member since 2012 • 4749 Posts

@blufalconultra said:
@FLOPPAGE_50 said:

No one thought the XB1X would be a PS4 "killer".. if you think a 500-600 dollar upgrade would beat a 199 dollar console you're a fucking moron. plain and simple.

However, the fact that the MS brand is trending up hill with no solid new IPs and a fantastic upgrade for those loyal to the brand with the XB1X, MS at this point must improve sales their new games/IP. I hope they announce some stuff this coming year.

That's where you are wrong, the fanboys did. You must have not been on YouTube, IGN, this site or the internet at all for that matter in the last 18 months. All Xbots said was the X was going to destroy the PS4 in sales (not power) and make people sell their PS4 lol. Now back to reality and the facts. They have to eat so much crow right now that my brain can not process on the crap I am going to talk. LOL! These guys keep playing themselves every year hoping that somehow MS will be able to take over the industry when they still lost last generation. I bought a Switch for exclusives last month and Xbox will never compete without exclusive games. The X does not even have better versions of games as the games are checkerboard while running at 30fps and most games have screen tear. Not even going to talk about PUBG lol. Xbots deserve to get pooped on for the last 18 months of garbage. Where is that guy who said Sony's hardware lost momentum back n the summer? Where you at kid? You look like a fool even more than you did before ROLF.

There is so much bullshit in this post I don't even know where to start. Show us where Xbots on this forum were saying the X was going to destroy the PS4 in sales. If you are going to say shit like that show us the post please. 99% of the games that are Xbox enhanced are best version on console you can get. PUBG is not a game that is even released, it is in game preview so it will only get better. When the game first came out on PC it ran like total ass and most people claim it still does but it is getting better on that platform. When it does finally release it will also have the best console version on the X.

Also the PS4 and Xbox set records this holiday season. That means both systems sold AWESOME through the holidays which is GREAT.

BluFalconUltra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#104  Edited By BluFalconUltra

@Xabiss said:
@blufalconultra said:
@FLOPPAGE_50 said:

That's all I see. Didin't even read lol.

NO, NO, NO. You are not going to damage control or lie about the facts any longer. Xbots are going to get this work and there is nothing that YOU can do about it bruh. They are going to be crushed under the foot of my heel. Just except fate. I am like Thanos with the full powered infinity gauntlet. They will be eradicated. I am going to collect on my pound of flesh.

Avatar image for BenjaminBanklin
BenjaminBanklin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105 BenjaminBanklin
Member since 2004 • 11090 Posts

@Xabiss said:
@BenjaminBanklin said:
@hrt_rulz01 said:

The only response to yet another cow circle-jerk over sales numbers:

War is hell on the System Wars boards. If Xbox fans didn't hype up that they were going to take back the market with the Xbone X they wouldn't be feeling the sting now. The sodium levels are high everywhere.

I dont believe this was ever said. Not saying it didnt happen, but I do not recall Xbox fanboys claiming this. Show proof before throwing out things like this as facts.

LOL! Quit trying to downplay it. This is the king of the Xbox fanboys and he was crushed

Loading Video...

JoshRMeyer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106 JoshRMeyer
Member since 2015 • 12571 Posts

@Xabiss: Yeah there might have been. I'm not sure exactly how the sales work, but I'm assuming retailers buy the product for a certain amount and then take the hit on the product on these sales, not Sony or MS... Unless it was bought off their website. A lot of places were also giving $50 gift cards in addition to that sale price. I noticed not all store had that sale going on... If Sony or MS reimbursed them, I'm not sure why every store wouldn't have dropped the price.

JoshRMeyer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107 JoshRMeyer

@hrt_rulz01: Dude, I swear every thread you're talking about circle jerking... Do ya have to get that mental picture in my head? Lol

tr3tech

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108 tr3tech
Member since 2017 • 4 Posts

that awesome

Avatar image for deactivated-5e081d8b4abb0
deactivated-5e081d8b4abb0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109 deactivated-5e081d8b4abb0
Member since 2017 • 1499 Posts

@blufalconultra said:
@FLOPPAGE_50 said:

Maybe on YouTube, IGN, or another site they may have said that. I don't think I've seen any lemming claim that it was going to destroy the Playstation 4 in sales on System Wars. If you're going to say shit like this I suggest you provide some proof with posts of these said "Xbots" or else you're full of shit...lol. The lemmings talked about power, native 4K, and frames in regards to it being better than the Playstation 4 Pro. Not sales...

mowgly1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#110 mowgly1
Member since 2017 • 2994 Posts

@FLOPPAGE_50:

Of course 500$ console won't outsell 199$ console, but you, Xbone fans, claimed that Xbone will outsell PS4 this month because X is coming. That means Xbone S combined with X, not X alone. Yet, it didn't happen. XBONE is pathetic peace of crap.

hrt_rulz01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111 hrt_rulz01
Member since 2006 • 22376 Posts

@joshrmeyer: Lol just accurately describing what's going on in these threads.

mowgly1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112  Edited By mowgly1

@quadknight:

Xbone fans trying to spin things now as usual. They claim now that 500$ console can't outsell 199$ console. Of course it can't. But truth was Xbone fans claimed that Xbone will outsell PS4 this month because X is coming. That means Xbone S combined with X, not X alone. Yet, it didn't happen.

Xbone is around 19-19,5 mil in US. And US sales always was 60% of total Xbox sales. Since first Xbox. So, Xbone barely passed 30 mil. worldwide.

mowgly1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113 mowgly1

@stereointegrity:

Quote :

Xbox had more revenue due to it selling a more expensive product. It does not mean it had more profit or made more money - ____

Yep, that's true. NPD analyst Piscatella said that MS genereated only more revenue, not profit

QuadKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114  Edited By QuadKnight
Member since 2015 • 12916 Posts

@mowgly1 said:

@quadknight:

Xbone fans trying to spin things now as usual. They claim now that 500$ console can't outsell 199$ console. Of course it can't. But truth was Xbone fans claimed that Xbone will outsell PS4 this month because X is coming. That means Xbone S combined with X, not X alone. Yet, it didn't happen.

Xbone is around 19-19,5 mil in US. And US sales always was 60% of total Xbox sales. Since first Xbox. So, Xbone barely passed 30 mil. worldwide.

Exactly. They predicted they would win the month thanks to combined sales of XboneS and XboneX and to be honest I sorta believed their prediction. I didn't count on the PS4 being such a monster and I'm a PS4 fan. They need to take their loss and stop damage controlling. Props to the few lems like @cainetao11 that didn't try to damage control. It's hard to find legit people that call it as they see it but he's one of the good lems out there that I respect.

Avatar image for deactivated-642321fb121ca
deactivated-642321fb121ca

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

#115 deactivated-642321fb121ca
Member since 2013 • 7142 Posts

Estimates:

PS4 - 1.582m

XBO - 1.376m

NSW - Between 770k and 900k

Not sure if NPD has released numbers.

QuadKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116  Edited By QuadKnight

@Random_Matt said:

Estimates:

PS4 - 1.582m

XBO - 1.376m

NPD doesn't release numbers anymore. Did you get these estimates from ResetEra?

They look similar to the estimates we got some days ago.

Avatar image for deactivated-642321fb121ca
deactivated-642321fb121ca

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

#117 deactivated-642321fb121ca
Member since 2013 • 7142 Posts

@quadknight: Why?

Yep, same place.

Want to see global Nov numbers, be a complete massacre.

sonny2dap

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118 sonny2dap
Member since 2008 • 2066 Posts

Umm my take away from that was everything sold really well, if anything it should be clear indication to MS that they need to invest in their software portfolio, or if they are not willing to that then they need to make sure that when they come to market their offering is the strongest in terms of hardware from the word go.

UItravioIence

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119 UItravioIence
Member since 2016 • 3025 Posts

TLHBO

BluFalconUltra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120 BluFalconUltra

@mowgly1 said:

@quadknight:

All smart people knew a $500 dollar console wasn't gonna change anything. PS4 exclusives still look better anyway.

@quadknight said:
@mowgly1 said:

@quadknight:

Exactly. They predicted they would win the month thanks to combined sales of XboneS and XboneX and to be honest I sorta believed their prediction. I didn't count on the PS4 being such a monster and I'm a PS4 fan. They need to take their loss and stop damage controlling. Props to the few lems like @cainetao11 that didn't try to damage control. It's hard to find legit people that call it as they see it but he's one of the good lems out there that I respect.

I don't even care about sales, but these box fans were claiming victory almost two years in advance. They really need to be quiet now. Go play PUBG or something.

QuadKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#121 QuadKnight

@Random_Matt said:

@quadknight: Why?

Yep, same place.

Want to see global Nov numbers, be a complete massacre.

yea, I'd love to see global lol. You know it's an epic bloodbath XD

scatteh316

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#122 scatteh316
Member since 2004 • 10273 Posts

Lemmings will be lucky if they even get a new Xbox console next time around.

X was a test to see if power sells, if it did then the next Xbox would just be pure brute force but as it's proven power a lone doesn't sell it leaves Microsoft with no real answer other then GAMES.

Avatar image for BenjaminBanklin
BenjaminBanklin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#123 BenjaminBanklin
Member since 2004 • 11090 Posts

@scatteh316 said:

Lemmings will be lucky if they even get a new Xbox console next time around.

X was a test to see if power sells, if it did then the next Xbox would just be pure brute force but as it's proven power a lone doesn't sell it leaves Microsoft with no real answer other then GAMES.

Exactly. If Xbox One X turns out to be a total flop (chances are high), I fully expect MS to attempt something like a Xbox Surface tablet to combat the Switch. They're desperate to swing at anything at this point.

Tigerbalm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124 Tigerbalm
Member since 2017 • 1118 Posts

If the Xbox would had sold more than the PS4, Xbox Fanatics would have been saying they told us so. They wouldn't be making post that they were surprised.

xhawk27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#125 xhawk27
Member since 2010 • 12183 Posts

@BenjaminBanklin said:
@hrt_rulz01 said:

The only response to yet another cow circle-jerk over sales numbers:

War is hell on the System Wars boards. If Xbox fans didn't hype up that they were going to take back the market with the Xbone X they wouldn't be feeling the sting now. The sodium levels are high everywhere.

You enjoy playing sales, while the Xbox fans will enjoy playing on the powerful Xbox One X.

SecretPolice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#126 SecretPolice
Member since 2007 • 44066 Posts

Mighty X1X was only available 3 out the four weeks in November and it still done great. December numbers are going to be Mighty for MonsterBox. You heard it here first. :P

Avatar image for deactivated-5cd08b1605da1
deactivated-5cd08b1605da1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

#127  Edited By deactivated-5cd08b1605da1
Member since 2012 • 9317 Posts

That article is so vague... where does the switch fits in there? Below or above X1?

Oh and I noticed this part

The PS4 remains the best-selling console this year overall.

So, in its release year, the Switch hasnt sold better then the 4yo PS4. Yes, it's true the PS4 had a 2 month advantage but lets not forget IT IS the Swicth launch year. And people were saying the Switch could outsell the PS4 WW. Ah, in sheep's dreams maybe

PS4 has US and EU markets, the two biggest markets

The Swicth has Japan, the third biggest market

Do people still really believe the Switch can outsell the PS4? Really?! I'm talking about some yt videos that claimed that because of the 10M mark

Avatar image for deactivated-5f3ec00254b0d
deactivated-5f3ec00254b0d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 54

#128 deactivated-5f3ec00254b0d
Member since 2009 • 6278 Posts

@Vatusus: Depends how willing is Nintendo to lower the price and kill their portable. Though I would be surprised if the Switch reaches 80M.

Avatar image for Bread_or_Decide
Bread_or_Decide

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#129  Edited By Bread_or_Decide
Member since 2007 • 29761 Posts

@Archangel3371 said:

Sounds like all three had a very good November and that makes me happy. Healthy competition is great for the industry.

This is the right answer.

SecretPolice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#130  Edited By SecretPolice
Member since 2007 • 44066 Posts

Unholy Cowzerz... MS.... Xbox Won. :P

In other Xbox news, the NPD Group announced today that the Xbox One was the top-performing console during November in terms of dollar sales,

PAL360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

#131 PAL360
Member since 2007 • 30570 Posts

Impressive performance for all platforms! So much for the 'death of consoles'...

Xabiss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#132  Edited By Xabiss

@mowgly1 said:

@quadknight:

You do know the Pro numbers were included in Sonys numbers correct. So it just wasn't Xbox One S and X versus Ps4. Show us where lemmings on THIS board stated the X would overtake the PS4. If you can't, quit spouting this shit as fact. I am not saying they didn't say it, but I am on this board a lot and I do not recall it. So if you are going to spout this shit back it up.

Also quit making up numbers like 19-19.5 million in the US. You have no idea what the numbers are and the 30 million world wide. Can we see a press release with this information? If you can't back it up with a press release from Microsoft then your numbers are made up bullshit.

What gamers should be celebrating is the fact that Sony and Microsoft set sales records for the month of November. This is AWESOME for the industry and we should all be celebrating this news. Also the Nintendo killed it and that is awesome also!

Xabiss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#133 Xabiss

@Bread_or_Decide said:
@Archangel3371 said:

Sounds like all three had a very good November and that makes me happy. Healthy competition is great for the industry.

This is the right answer.

Hell yeah we should all be celebrating that Microsoft and Sony set sales records for the month of November. How bad ass is that!

Xabiss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#134 Xabiss

@joshrmeyer said:

@Xabiss: Yeah there might have been. I'm not sure exactly how the sales work, but I'm assuming retailers buy the product for a certain amount and then take the hit on the product on these sales, not Sony or MS... Unless it was bought off their website. A lot of places were also giving $50 gift cards in addition to that sale price. I noticed not all store had that sale going on... If Sony or MS reimbursed them, I'm not sure why every store wouldn't have dropped the price.

I would seriously doubt the retailers take a hit, what benefit do they get for selling the system at a loss? The only people that can benefit for selling a system at a loss is Sony/Microsoft. So they have to have ways to reimburse retailers for the sales they make at that price. Maybe Sony or MS give the deal to people who focus on selling their system throughout the year only. That is why you only see like Best Buy, Gamestop, and such getting the better pricing?

JoshRMeyer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#135  Edited By JoshRMeyer

@quadknight: MS is publishing the game on Xbox...

https://www.gamespot.com/articles/pubg-hits-another-milestone-as-microsoft-becomes-i/1100-6452675/

FLOPPAGE_50

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#136  Edited By FLOPPAGE_50
Member since 2004 • 4500 Posts

@mowgly1: Link where "xbots" claimed that on these forums?

Pro Tip: you won't find one

JoshRMeyer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#137 JoshRMeyer

@Xabiss: Very simply, they want people to shop in their store. That's why they do sales. I worked in retail for 5 years as a manager and the store did get reimbursed for some sales. But generally, sales were to get people through the door to buy other items. I wouldn't doubt that Sony and MS did have some reimbursement in play for that month though.

FLOPPAGE_50

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#138 FLOPPAGE_50

@joshrmeyer: pretty much

A lot also has to do with the stores budget and general margin, some stores can flex and actually bundle deals if you speak to a manager

Chutebox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#139 Chutebox
Member since 2007 • 50558 Posts

@xhawk27: You're in a sales thread.....!

And to all cows, lems never claimed MS would beat ps4 in sales, so shuuuush

Xabiss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#140  Edited By Xabiss

@joshrmeyer said:

@Xabiss: Very simply, they want people to shop in their store. That's why they do sales. I worked in retail for 5 years as a manager and the store did get reimbursed for some sales. But generally, sales were to get people through the door to buy other items. I wouldn't doubt that Sony and MS did have some reimbursement in play for that month though.

I see your point. That would make sense on their current stock they take a hit on, but maybe then they get better pricing on the pallets they buy to prepare for Black Friday? Or do retailers keep that many on hand at all time? I have never worked retail and find this interesting.

tdkmillsy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#141 tdkmillsy
Member since 2003 • 5882 Posts

@quadknight said:
@Random_Matt said:

Estimates:

PS4 - 1.582m

XBO - 1.376m

NPD doesn't release numbers anymore. Did you get these estimates from ResetEra?

They look similar to the estimates we got some days ago.

If estimate where correct and taking into consideration the 6 days extra PS4 had there's a good chance the sales where damn close in sales per day.

Xbox One X new expensive console with limited offers/deals sold well.

PS4 with crazy deals to minimise impact sold well.

Just shows competition is a good thing all round.

Meanwhile PC GPU's still selling at silly prices above RRP, making it difficult for the general public to get into PC gaming :( (me included)

Needhealing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

#142 Needhealing
Member since 2017 • 2041 Posts

Wow the damage control from lemmings in this thread is yummy. I clearly remember last month they were shouting that the XBX would be the resurrection of Microsoft and destroy ps4 in sales. Now they are backing out. Lemmings just admit it, the Xbox brand is trashy right now and Playstation won this gen.

Xabiss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#143  Edited By Xabiss

@needhealing said:

Wow the damage control from lemmings in this thread is yummy. I clearly remember last month they were shouting that the XBX would be the resurrection of Microsoft and destroy ps4 in sales. Now they are backing out. Lemmings just admit it, the Xbox brand is trashy right now and Playstation won this gen.

Then show SW when that was said. I am on these boards a lot and I don't recall this at all. Not saying it was not said, but I keep seeing fanboys spouting this off as fact without any proof at all.

Because if it was said that is pretty foolish. A $500 dollar machine has no chance against a $199 sales monster.

Zero_epyon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#144 Zero_epyon
Member since 2004 • 20104 Posts

@needhealing said:

You've only been here 2 weeks...

kingtito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#145 kingtito
Member since 2003 • 11775 Posts

@Chutebox said:

@xhawk27: You're in a sales thread.....!

And to all cows, lems never claimed MS would beat ps4 in sales, so shuuuush

Hahah they won't listen. We all know that never happened but still not going to stop the cows from trying to lie to feel better.

Anyway, I'm in the middle of upgrading to the 8700K, MSI God gaming MB, 1080ti water cooling unit with a DIY water cooling kit with hard lines. Can't wait till I complete it and then maybe I'll try VR again.

kingtito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#146 kingtito

@mowgly1 said:

@FLOPPAGE_50:

Of course 500$ console won't outsell 199$ console, but you, Xbone fans, claimed that Xbone will outsell PS4 this month because X is coming. That means Xbone S combined with X, not X alone. Yet, it didn't happen. XBONE is pathetic peace of crap.

You don't have to lie to kick it son. We all know lems NEVER made that claim. The only claim ever made was the multiplats would look and perform better than it's PS4 Pro counter part. You cows must be feeling a little down today. That loss of resolution and performance advantage really has you shook......sad

kingtito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#147 kingtito

TC feeling insecure? Did you really think a $500 console was going to outsell the best selling console this gen? Perhaps it's time for one of your fluffy pro PSVR threads. Might pick you cows right up

FLOPPAGE_50

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#148 FLOPPAGE_50

@Zero_epyon: you are the alt catcher

FLOPPAGE_50

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#149 FLOPPAGE_50

@kingtito: These forums remind me of The_Donald, just constant fake news being spit out by cows lmao

Zero_epyon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#150 Zero_epyon
Member since 2004 • 20104 Posts

@FLOPPAGE_50 said:

@Zero_epyon: you are the alt catcher

lol