Valgaav_219

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 5

#51 Valgaav_219
Member since 2017 • 3129 Posts

@boxrekt: Thank you! If you prefer Nintendo that's cool but there's no way they can touch Sony's lineup. That list pretty much speaks for itself. And now sheep are in this huge rush to go pay $60 to play The Witcher 3 lmao gtfoh

Calvincfb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#52 Calvincfb
Member since 2018 • 0 Posts

@heirren: he said that? I didn't read that... Yeah, platform genre is dying, yet Mario Odyssey, Mario Bros u and Mario maker are selling a lot. There's something wrong here...

Avatar image for deactivated-5ea0704839e9e
deactivated-5ea0704839e9e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53 deactivated-5ea0704839e9e
Member since 2017 • 2335 Posts

@calvincfb:

Nah its probably the most of what i see on the eshop. Theres so many.

BoxRekt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By BoxRekt
Member since 2019 • 2425 Posts
@calvincfb said:

@heirren: he said that? I didn't read that... Yeah, platform genre is dying, yet Mario Odyssey, Mario Bros u and Mario maker are selling a lot. There's something wrong here...

Whatever someone doesn't have on their preferred Platform is always dying.

Phil Spencer 2017

“The audience for those big story-driven games… I won’t say it isn’t as large, but they’re not as consistent,says Spencer.

“You’ll have things like Zelda or Horizon Zero Dawn that’ll come out, and they’ll do really well, but they don’t have the same impact that they used to have because the big service-based games are capturing such a large amount of the audience.

https://wccftech.com/spencer-zelda-horizon-zd-t-impact/

Fast forward to today and you'll see ALL of MS's service-based games are DOA

Sea of flops, Flop of Decay 2 and Flop Down 3 are all DEAD online and nowhere to be seen on any sales chart while Single player games from Sony and Nintendo from 1 and 2 years ago are still popular and charting on NPD.

Calvincfb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55 Calvincfb

@heirren: yeah, we have lots of platforming games everywhere, he is crazy.

Calvincfb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56 Calvincfb

@boxrekt: lol, Phil had his ass handed to himself.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d78760d7d740
deactivated-5d78760d7d740

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

#57  Edited By deactivated-5d78760d7d740
Member since 2009 • 16386 Posts
@boxrekt said:
@XVision84 said:

@Basinboy: Whoops that should be in action, point still stands! Cows taunt their exclusives when they're really in 2nd place ?

Fight me.

Ok

@XVision84 said:

When it comes to the sheer variety of experiences one can have, Nintendo comes out on top.

Nintendo has racing (mario kart), rpg (BotW), fighting (smash bros), platforming (super mario maker, donkey kong), platforming/adventure (super mario odyssey), shooter (splatoon), turn based jrpgs (xenoblade, fire emblem, pokemon), action (astral chain, Bayonetta 3), and more.

Let's see

Sony has Sim racing (GT Sport), Arcade racing (Wipeout Omega) Action RPG (Horizon Zero Dawn), Hack n Slash (God of War) Hack n Slash/RPG (Bloodborne), platforming (Ratchet n Clank/Tearaway Unfolded), Beat'em Ups (Fist of the north star, Judgement), platforming/adventure (Uncharted 4, Uncharted the Lost Legacy) Action adventure (Gravity Rush 2) superhero/adventure (Infamous Second Son, Spiderman), Survival horror/action (Days Gone, Death Stranding, TLOU 2), Shooter (Killzone Shadow Fall), historical fantasy/action (Ghosts of Tsushima), building/RPG (Dragon Quest Builders 2), puzzle (Tetris Effect), sports (MLB: The Show/Everybody's Golf), Adventure (The Last Guardian) and more.

Extra credit to, PSVR: Astro Bot: Rescue Mission, Far point, Blood and Truth..and more.

You just took similar games and spread them into more obscure genres. Every game has some distinguishing quality, but they all still fit under the same broad genre. GoW, Horizon, and Bloodborne are action/adventure games with RPG elements. Infamous Second Son, Spiderman, Ghosts, and Days Gone are all open world third person action games. All of the aforementioned games are story centric 3rd person games (except Bloodborne which isn't story centric).

Dragon Quest Builders and Tetris Effect aren't exclusives. Death Stranding is another 3rd person adventure game and is only a timed PS4 exclusive (the pc version has been hinted at multiple times). WipeOut Omega is just a collection of the games available on other platforms remastered for PS4. I'll give you gt sport/Tearaway/fist of the north star/farpoint etc., but c'mon BoxRekt, those are B tier exclusives. Relying on those to combat Nintendo's variety in A tier exclusives isn't a point of strength. Especially since Nintendo still comes out on top even if you include those exclusives.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58 deactivated-5d78760d7d740
@WESTBLADE said:
@XVision84 said:

Nintendo has racing (mario kart), rpg (BotW), fighting (smash bros), platforming (super mario maker, donkey kong), platforming/adventure (super mario odyssey), shooter (splatoon), turn based jrpgs (xenoblade, fire emblem, pokemon), action (astral chain, Bayonetta 3), and more.

Almost any, if not all of those games can be quickly humiliated by multi-platform games not available on Nintendo's system at all... So what was your point again?

Could've sworn I put best exclusive lineup in the title, don't know what multiplats have to do with my point :P.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59 deactivated-5d78760d7d740
@m_machine024 said:

Astral Chain is so underhyped, it's ridiculous.

With how little the game is being talked about, I was surprised to see it's coming out in a month lol. Platinum's games tend to go under the radar, unless it's a big IP like Bayonetta.

AJStyles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60 AJStyles
Member since 2018 • 1430 Posts

The switch lineup is awful and the worst of the big 3.

It’s the same rehashed games every gen with an added gimmick.

How can you claim trash like Mario kart, Smash bro’s and Zelda are great when they are the same games over and over?

They are overrated franchises by fanboys online. Everyone in real life knows Nintendo makes cheap, lazy and no effort ports. The fanboys go hard and push the narrative online that Nintendo only makes 11/10 games...and the fanboys eat it up.

Nintendo consistently makes trash and is 20 years behind the rest of the industry. But keep drinking the Nintendo kool aid and living in your delusional fantasy world.

If you only own a Nintendo console every gen, you are NOT a real gamer. You are a casual gamer and a fanboy. You don’t actually play games because you only buy the 1-2 Nintendo games per year.

Enjoy your massive game droughts.

PC_Rocks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61 PC_Rocks
Member since 2018 • 8471 Posts

@sakaixx said:

@pc_rocks: is persona 5 available anywhere else?

Is it a Sony game?

BoxRekt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By BoxRekt
@XVision84 said:
@boxrekt said:

Ok

Let's see

Sony has Sim racing (GT Sport), Arcade racing (Wipeout Omega) Action RPG (Horizon Zero Dawn), Hack n Slash (God of War) Hack n Slash/RPG (Bloodborne), platforming (Ratchet n Clank/Tearaway Unfolded), Beat'em Ups (Fist of the north star, Judgement), platforming/adventure (Uncharted 4, Uncharted the Lost Legacy) Action adventure (Gravity Rush 2) superhero/adventure (Infamous Second Son, Spiderman), Survival horror/action (Days Gone, Death Stranding, TLOU 2), Shooter (Killzone Shadow Fall), historical fantasy/action (Ghosts of Tsushima), building/RPG (Dragon Quest Builders 2), puzzle (Tetris Effect), sports (MLB: The Show/Everybody's Golf), Adventure (The Last Guardian) and more.

Extra credit to, PSVR: Astro Bot: Rescue Mission, Far point, Blood and Truth..and more.

You just took similar games and spread them into more obscure genres...

? I was hoping you were better than that my dude. You've disappointed me X.

I even included VR but they're all the similar games to you?

Fine, I'll argue on your level.

@XVision84 said:

Ahem..You just took similar games and spread them into more obscure genres.

Now what?

I was willing to have a un-fanboyish discussion where we give credit to each individual games qualities, but that generalization argument game works just fine for me too.

It's ironic you pulled that card when it's one that could be used on virtually any platform if you're trying to discredit what another platforms games provide.

Cool, so now I'll say that all Nintendo games are kiddy trash therefor all the same. Where do we go now? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

sakaiXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#63 sakaiXx
Member since 2013 • 15914 Posts

@pc_rocks: specifically made for the ps3 & ps4 system.

Solaryellow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64 Solaryellow
Member since 2013 • 7034 Posts

@XVision84 said:
@m_machine024 said:

Astral Chain is so underhyped, it's ridiculous.

With how little the game is being talked about, I was surprised to see it's coming out in a month lol. Platinum's games tend to go under the radar, unless it's a big IP like Bayonetta.

Oddly enough I find myself anticipating the game. IMO it's just what Switch needs.

PC_Rocks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65 PC_Rocks

@sakaixx said:

@pc_rocks: specifically made for the ps3 & ps4 system.

Is it a Sony game?

robert_sparkes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66 robert_sparkes
Member since 2018 • 7233 Posts

Fire emblem looks interesting but not a game to play if your unfamiliar with the series. Bayonetta 3 is an acquired taste Pokemon is the big game that has everyone's interest. Sony have the games I'm most interested in mainly last of us 2 death stranding is the unknown for everyone. MS only has the cuphead dlc and gears 5.

sakaiXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67 sakaiXx

@pc_rocks: I say yeah.

Renegade_Fury

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#68 Renegade_Fury
Member since 2003 • 21701 Posts

Sony for me this gen. The only Nintendo exclusive I've enjoyed recently is Samus Returns.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69 deactivated-5d78760d7d740
@boxrekt said:
@XVision84 said:
@boxrekt said:

Ok

Let's see

@XVision84 said:

Now what?

I was willing to have a un-fanboyish discussion where we give credit to each individual games qualities, but that generalization argument game works just fine for me too.

It's ironic you pulled that card when it's one that could be used on virtually any platform if you're trying to discredit what another platforms games provide.

Cool, so now I'll say that all Nintendo games are kiddy trash therefor all the same. Where do we go now? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

In what sense are mario kart, breath of the wild, super mario maker, fire emblem, and bayonetta similar? They're in entirely different genres lol.

I played almost every game on your PS4 list, and yes they're very similar. That doesn't mean I don't like them, GoW was my GOTY, but they're still part of the same category. Story centric. Third person. Action-adventure. That's a huge chunk of what you'll find on Playstation. Of course each individual game has distinguishing qualities within that general category, but if you aren't into Battle Royales then it doesn't matter if Apex is different from PUBG. They're both Battle Royales.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70 deactivated-5d78760d7d740
@ajstyles said:

How can you claim trash like Mario kart, Smash bro’s and Zelda are great when they are the same games over and over?

They are overrated franchises by fanboys online. Everyone in real life knows Nintendo makes cheap, lazy and no effort ports. The fanboys go hard and push the narrative online that Nintendo only makes 11/10 games...and the fanboys eat it up.

Nintendo consistently makes trash and is 20 years behind the rest of the industry. But keep drinking the Nintendo kool aid and living in your delusional fantasy world.

If you only own a Nintendo console every gen, you are NOT a real gamer. You are a casual gamer and a fanboy. You don’t actually play games because you only buy the 1-2 Nintendo games per year.

My favourite post in this thread so far lol.

appariti0n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#71 appariti0n
Member since 2009 • 5013 Posts

@calvincfb: PC isn't a company, and "specially" isn't a word.

Calvincfb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By Calvincfb

@appariti0n: your best argument is telling a person whose first language isn't English he forgot a letter in a word he wrote? How about focusing on the message not on the English since this is not an English class? Nice way of losing a debate, though.

Kali-B1rd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By Kali-B1rd
Member since 2018 • 2241 Posts

Only console game I'm looking forward too this year is Fire Emblem: Three Houses.

PS4 got nothing.

Raining51

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74 Raining51
Member since 2016 • 1162 Posts

@XVision84 said:

When it comes to the sheer variety of experiences one can have, Nintendo comes out on top. Xbox is severely lacking in the singleplayer department and Sony's exclusives are either action/adventure (TLOU/GoW) or RPG (Horizon, Persona). There are some exceptions, but the heavy hitters are in those categories.

Yes

Fedor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75 Fedor
Member since 2015 • 11612 Posts

@calvincfb: Whats your first language?

appariti0n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76 appariti0n

@calvincfb: No, my best arguments are reserved for people who arent obvious troll alts.

MirkoS77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#77  Edited By MirkoS77
Member since 2011 • 17657 Posts

I haven’t even looked, but let me wager a guess.....many of the games of this “amazing line up” are decades old?

MonsieurX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78 MonsieurX
Member since 2008 • 39858 Posts

@ajstyles said:

classic fakeboy rant.

And it's ironic talking about "massive game droughts" when the last relevant exclusive on the PS4 was Spiderman

BoxRekt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By BoxRekt
@XVision84 said:
@boxrekt said:
@XVision84 said:
@boxrekt said:

Ok

Let's see

@XVision84 said:

Now what?

In what sense are mario kart, breath of the wild, super mario maker, fire emblem, and bayonetta similar? They're in entirely different genres lol.

In what sense are GT Sport, Horizon Zero Dawn, Dreams, MLB: The Show, and God of War similar? They're in entirely different genres lol

✌️ Right back at cha bud...we can do this all day!

You want to brainlessly dismiss the differences in the games that deserve recognition on there own on Sony's platform, but expect people to rationalize with you on how the rehashed games from Nintendo line up are so different?

There can be no agreement in a discussion where the main argument is stupidity. Boxrekt

If you want to press on with this phony System Wars fanboy narrative that all Sony games are the same that's cool, but don't turn around and expect others to rationalize with you on Nintendo's spin cycle of rehashed samey games.

If you can't see how you're acting like a complete hypocrite for asking me that question after dismissing the vast differences in the list of Sony games I provided you, then you don't deserve to have any one reason with you on the so-called differences of Nintendo's kiddy selection of titles.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80 deactivated-5d78760d7d740

@boxrekt: ? I didn't say those games were similar, I specifically stated similarities between GoW Horizon Bloodborne etc. (You know, the 3rd person action adventure games with RPG elements? Same genre, funny how that works ?).

Of course, you're free to run with your historical fantasy/adventure subgenre to create variability.

In that case Super Mario Odyssey is a modern globe-trotting fantasy semi-open platformer adventure game.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81 deactivated-5d78760d7d740

@MirkoS77: How can Switch games be decades old when the Switch came out a few years ago?

Calvincfb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82 Calvincfb

@appariti0n: thanks for further proving my point and owning yourself in the process.

mandzilla

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83 mandzilla  Moderator
Member since 2017 • 4686 Posts

In my opinion yes.

Avatar image for deactivated-5ea0704839e9e
deactivated-5ea0704839e9e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84 deactivated-5ea0704839e9e
Member since 2017 • 2335 Posts

I look forward to Super Mario Sunshine Deluxe. 1080p@60fps. A better Mario game than Odyssey. 20 year old Nintendo games and Sony still playing catch up. They aint even catch up to the 64.

Wipeout Fusion vs F Zero X? Lmfao cmon now.

Vaidream45

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85 Vaidream45
Member since 2016 • 2116 Posts

As far as variety and fun exclusives Nintendo wins hands down. Sony has only one type of exclusive and they do it well but they don’t have any real variety. I honestly give Nintendo the win here but I enjoy fun and variety in my games.

appariti0n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86 appariti0n

@calvincfb: How did I own myself? Or is this something simply lost in translation due to English being your second language?

What was your first language again?

Avatar image for deactivated-5efed3ebc2180
deactivated-5efed3ebc2180

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87 deactivated-5efed3ebc2180
Member since 2006 • 923 Posts
@XVision84 said:
@WESTBLADE said:
@XVision84 said:

Almost any, if not all of those games can be quickly humiliated by multi-platform games not available on Nintendo's system at all... So what was your point again?

Could've sworn I put best exclusive lineup in the title, don't know what multiplats have to do with my point :P.

If your ''exclusives'' (AKA system sellers) can be overshadowed by BETTER games that are available on more than one platform (PS+PC+Xbox / PC+Xbox / PS+Xbox / PS+PC...), but are nowhere to be found on Nintendo's console or the Switch version is as usually running and looking like a potato, then what's the point of it being so ''great''? Don't get it?
You say BotW, i say The Witcher 3.
You say Bayonetta, i say Devil May Cry 5.
I could go on and on...

Avatar image for deactivated-5efed3ebc2180
deactivated-5efed3ebc2180

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88  Edited By deactivated-5efed3ebc2180
Member since 2006 • 923 Posts
@heirren said:

@WESTBLADE:

Platforming a dying genre? Im looking at the eshop and it looks like the most popular genre.

I see a lot of visual novel/dating sim shovelware on Steam too, must be super popular genre that everyone plays...

Also, it's not like you have a huge library of games to choose from in the first place (on the Switch).

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89 deactivated-5d78760d7d740

@WESTBLADE: Which still has absolutely nothing to do with the point of this thread. The witcher 3 and DmC5 are not exclusives :).

PC_Rocks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90 PC_Rocks

@sakaixx said:

You saying something doesn't change the reality.

ArchoNils2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91  Edited By ArchoNils2
Member since 2005 • 10534 Posts

That's the first time I've seen someone refer to xenoblade as a turn based RPG. Also OPs list is missing so many more 1st party exclusives in so many more genres, which proves his point even more ^^

sakaiXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92 sakaiXx

@pc_rocks said:
@sakaixx said:

TC included Bayonetta which is owned by Sega.

MonsieurX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93 MonsieurX
Member since 2008 • 39858 Posts

@WESTBLADE said:
@XVision84 said:
@WESTBLADE said:
@XVision84 said:

If your ''exclusives'' (AKA system sellers) can be overshadowed by BETTER games that are available on more than one platform (PS+PC+Xbox / PC+Xbox / PS+Xbox / PS+PC...), but are nowhere to be found on Nintendo's console or the Switch version is as usually running and looking like a potato, then what's the point of it being so ''great''? Don't get it?

I could go on and on...

97 > 92 MC

Bayonetta 1/2 on the Switch is 90 > 88 MC

We could go on and on...

sakaiXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94 sakaiXx

@MonsieurX said:
@WESTBLADE said:
@XVision84 said:
@WESTBLADE said:
@XVision84 said:

I could go on and on...

97 > 92 MC

Bayonetta 1/2 on the Switch is 90 > 88 MC

We could go on and on...

half life 2 is available everywhere else except on nintendo so its still valid. What u gonna compare half life too now?

PC_Rocks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95 PC_Rocks

@sakaixx said:
@pc_rocks said:
@sakaixx said:

Funded by Nintendo.

robert_sparkes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96 robert_sparkes
Member since 2018 • 7233 Posts

All MS have relied on this generation is being the best place to play 3rd party games. Nintendo have been bold with the switch Sony domination in the exclusives. MS have been hugely disappointing can't see it improving anytime soon as the new studios won't get anything near Nintendo and sony's exclusive offerings within the next 2-3 years.

BoxRekt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97  Edited By BoxRekt
@XVision84 said:

@boxrekt: ? I didn't say those games were similar, I specifically stated similarities between GoW Horizon Bloodborne etc. (You know, the 3rd person action adventure games with RPG elements? Same genre, funny how that works ?).

? If that's how you categorize games then perhaps you're too lazy or too incompetent for that job?

Let me break it down for you since you're not capable of handling that task.

God of War = a narrative driven hack and slash game. It's ALWAYS been.

The game is as follows:

A dedicated story about Kratos (half human, half god) who's wife died and now on a journey with his son to fulfill her final wish.

Set in Norse mythology realm with his primary weapon being an Ax that has the ability to be thrown and instantly recalled. Stance switches allow for extending of combos and rage arts extend the ability even further.

When the chains of Chaos are found you'll have an entirely new set of combat options to use and the ability to switch weapons mid combo alternating between fire (Chins) and ice (Ax) attacks.

Horizon Zero Dawn = an open world RPG, it's literally in the description of the title.

The game is as follows:

A story about a mother less female (Aloy) in an alternate future where the world has regressed to stone-age like era but is over-run by robot dinosaurs and searching to find out what happened.

Her primary weapon used for gameplay is a bow and arrow. She gains the ability hack to control enemy dinosaurs that allow her to ride them or fight along side her in combat.

Bloodborne = a linear Action JRPG.

The game is as follows:

A story where self-created character awakes to a world where nearly everyone has become blood thirsty beast and there are clues provided that this mysterious world you're seeing may not actually be the real world.

There are a multitude of weapons to choose from but every weapon has an alternate form that varyies the gameplay based on the distance and power of that specific weapon form.

If damaged in combat, causing blood damage to that enemy character within a specific amount of time will grant you a certain amount health returned to you.

Now

Tell me, other than being 3rd person...

How TF are you claiming these games similar when the experience of playing them is literally NOTHING alike?

Not the story, not the gameplay, not the setting, not the characters, literally nothing?

@XVision84 said: "Herp derp...well it's teh 3rd persaon so clearly all the same gamez!"

But let me get back on your level of logic and prove how you're failing when trying to use this false System Wars invented Sony hate narrative when I apply the SAME exact argument to your Nintendo games!

@XVision84 said: Nintendo has racing (mario kart), rpg (BotW), fighting (smash bros), platforming (super mario maker, donkey kong), platforming/adventure (super mario odyssey), shooter (splatoon), turn based jrpgs (xenoblade, fire emblem, pokemon), action (astral chain, Bayonetta 3), and more.

Nope, they're all the same games, here's why...

*I'm specifically stating similarities between BotW, Super Mario Odyssey, Astral Chain etc. (You know, the 3rd person action adventure games with RPG elements and cartoony gfx? Same genre, funny how that works!*

Even more funny? I didn't have to change a word of what you said! I just plugged Nintendo games into the slots you created for those Sony titles and added one extra for Nintendo.

? EVERYTHING you said to criticize those Sony games applies to these Nintendo games plus the 1 extra I added making them even more similar than the Sony games you tried to generalize.

Now what guy?

You can proceed to damage control, goal post moves and fanboy excuse mode now...you've been OWNED using your own System Wars Anti-Sony created fanboy logic.

sakaiXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98 sakaiXx

@pc_rocks said:
@sakaixx said:
@pc_rocks said:
@sakaixx said:

Funded by Nintendo.

Anyhow its not 1st party IP. Both is valid.

PC_Rocks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99  Edited By PC_Rocks

@sakaixx said:
@pc_rocks said:
@sakaixx said:
@pc_rocks said:

Funded by Nintendo.

It's first party. Nintendo paid for it, published it, owns the rights to the games it published. Persona is not.

sakaiXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100  Edited By sakaiXx

@pc_rocks said:
@sakaixx said:
@pc_rocks said:
@sakaixx said:

Funded by Nintendo.

It's first party. Nintendo paid for it, published it, owns the rights to the games it published. Persona is not.

Unfortunately for you, the IP belongs to Sega but nintendo funded Bayonetta 2 and 3 and co retain with sega on the publishing rights for those 2 game as confirmed by Platinum Studio president hideki kamiya. Bayonetta can still appears on other media platforms but just not those 2 games.