Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 Announced for the PS3

This topic is locked from further discussion.

shutdown_202

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#201 shutdown_202
Member since 2005 • 5649 Posts

wow...just wow. Im so glad i didnt buy this last week, instead i bought ICO and Shadow of the collosus.

Ayway with this, lemmings are immensely owned. Not only do they lose an exclusive, but cows are getting more games this year and this version will be the best version. I used to criticise cows by saying NG series is so much better than GoW but now that they have all the best action games, looks like we win!

im still amazed, especially with all the exclusive crap lemmings were spouting last year.

Isnt that funn though? Lemmings hold the NG series as a trademark of the Xbox etc but the best installments are both on a Sony console. Let me guess the arguments "bu bu but we already played it" or "bu bu but cows only want our left overs". hahahahaha the gamers win again the fanboys lose!

Episode_Eve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#202 Episode_Eve
Member since 2004 • 16986 Posts
Not sure if this was posted: Some translations of the text: - It will be an upgraded version of Ninja Gaiden 2 (not a direct port) - Set to release in autumn 2009 - The magazine will be reporting new elements in coming issues - Producer and director: Yosuke Hayashi (From Sigma) - Development: Team Ninja New features in the PS3 version: - New weapon - spiked hammer "Genma" - New giant boss battles not in the 360 version - New playable character - female ninja Ayane
Eddie-Vedder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#203 Eddie-Vedder
Member since 2003 • 7810 Posts

WoW the lemming ownage just won't stop. Anyway, I'm MUCH more excited for God of War III.

McdonaIdsGuy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#204 McdonaIdsGuy
Member since 2008 • 3046 Posts

wow...just wow. Im so glad i didnt buy this last week, instead i bought ICO and Shadow of the collosus.

Ayway with this, lemmings are immensely owned. Not only do they lose an exclusive, but cows are getting more games this year and this version will be the best version. I used to criticise cows by saying NG series is so much better than GoW but now that they have all the best action games, looks like we win!

im still amazed, especially with all the exclusive crap lemmings were spouting last year.

Isnt that funn though? Lemmings hold the NG series as a trademark of the Xbox etc but the best installments are both on a Sony console. Let me guess the arguments "bu bu but we already played it" or "bu bu but cows only want our left overs". hahahahaha the gamers win again the fanboys lose!

shutdown_202
Do you have a crystal ball? how you know that ps3 version is going to be better? i could turn even worst and more content doesn't = better.
Chutebox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#205 Chutebox
Member since 2007 • 50647 Posts

shutdown_202

Even if it wasn't coming to Ps3, you made the much much better choice.

killerfist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#206 killerfist
Member since 2005 • 20155 Posts
[QUOTE="Episode_Eve"]Not sure if this was posted: Some translations of the text: - It will be an upgraded version of Ninja Gaiden 2 (not a direct port) - Set to release in autumn 2009 - The magazine will be reporting new elements in coming issues - Producer and director: Yosuke Hayashi (From Sigma) - Development: Team Ninja New features in the PS3 version: - New weapon - spiked hammer "Genma" - New giant boss battles not in the 360 version - New playable character - female ninja Ayane

Thanks for that. I hope it doesn't get released at full price though.
Chutebox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#207 Chutebox

[QUOTE="shutdown_202"]

McdonaIdsGuy

Do you have a crystal ball? how you know that ps3 version is going to be better? i could turn even worst and more content doesn't = better.

Not sure if this was posted: Some translations of the text: - It will be an upgraded version of Ninja Gaiden 2 (not a direct port) - Set to release in autumn 2009 - The magazine will be reporting new elements in coming issues - Producer and director: Yosuke Hayashi (From Sigma) - Development: Team Ninja New features in the PS3 version: - New weapon - spiked hammer "Genma" - New giant boss battles not in the 360 version - New playable character - female ninja AyaneEpisode_Eve

Why are you in such DC over this? It shouldn't matter to you.

hyperboy152000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#208 hyperboy152000
Member since 2003 • 4815 Posts

[QUOTE="shutdown_202"]

McdonaIdsGuy

well if they can get the ps3 version to quazi-1080p like the first sigma then thats one improvement... a very minor one but still i dont think even that will happen

Lionheart08

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 24

#209 Lionheart08
Member since 2005 • 15814 Posts

So this is confirmed? Damn, times are really are changing around here. :P

110million

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#210 110million
Member since 2008 • 14910 Posts
[QUOTE="shutdown_202"]

McdonaIdsGuy

Yeah, they should take out content instead, less content = better.
Episode_Eve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#211 Episode_Eve
[QUOTE="killerfist"][QUOTE="Episode_Eve"]Not sure if this was posted: Some translations of the text: - It will be an upgraded version of Ninja Gaiden 2 (not a direct port) - Set to release in autumn 2009 - The magazine will be reporting new elements in coming issues - Producer and director: Yosuke Hayashi (From Sigma) - Development: Team Ninja New features in the PS3 version: - New weapon - spiked hammer "Genma" - New giant boss battles not in the 360 version - New playable character - female ninja Ayane

Yeah, $40 would be goo I think. Apparently there will be more announcements concerning content. I'm really eager to see what else they add or tweak.
Chutebox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#212 Chutebox

[QUOTE="killerfist"][QUOTE="Episode_Eve"]Not sure if this was posted: Some translations of the text: - It will be an upgraded version of Ninja Gaiden 2 (not a direct port) - Set to release in autumn 2009 - The magazine will be reporting new elements in coming issues - Producer and director: Yosuke Hayashi (From Sigma) - Development: Team Ninja New features in the PS3 version: - New weapon - spiked hammer "Genma" - New giant boss battles not in the 360 version - New playable character - female ninja AyaneEpisode_Eve

Yeah, $40 would be goo I think. Apparently there will be more announcements concerning content. I'm really eager to see what else they add or tweak.

Seeing as how they released Sigma, an upgraded version of a game last gen for full price, I seriously doubt they will release this for anything less.

killerfist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#213 killerfist
[QUOTE="Episode_Eve"] Yeah, $40 would be goo I think. Apparently there will be more announcements concerning content. I'm really eager to see what else they add or tweak.

Agreed, 40 should be the max. I think they'll include some extra cutscenes and maybe mission mode. I wonder why the chose Ayane though, she has barely any importance in NG2.
MaximumD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

#214 MaximumD
Member since 2007 • 1506 Posts
[QUOTE="McdonaIdsGuy"][QUOTE="shutdown_202"]

110million

Yeah, they should take out content instead, less content = better.

LOL, that's funny. McdonaIdsGuy: Even if it is not going to be better, it'll be at least the same. The core game is still going to be there. Stop damage controlling and move on.
HAZE-Unit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#215 HAZE-Unit
Member since 2007 • 10564 Posts
[QUOTE="HAZE-Unit"] Making the story with less sense is a plus for me too, thats good to hear.killerfist
I misread again......wtf is wrong with me today:cry: I thought you meant the changes between the first NG and NG2. Ignore my post:(

But your post was teh funnyz and you are cool :cry:
Episode_Eve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#216 Episode_Eve

[QUOTE="Episode_Eve"][QUOTE="killerfist"] Thanks for that. I hope it doesn't get released at full price though. Chutebox

Seeing as how they released Sigma, an upgraded version of a game last gen for full price, I seriously doubt they will release this for anything less.

Personally it wouldn't be a big problem for me since I never played past the 3rd level in NG2 :P. It'll be a whole new game purchase for me.
killerfist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#217 killerfist
One question. Will this be this game? Or does this mean that Tecmo will release another game?:o Maybe DOA? *crosses fingers*
killerfist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#218 killerfist
[QUOTE="HAZE-Unit"] But your post was teh funnyz and you are cool :cry:

Aw, thanks:oops: You're also cool.
Silent-Hal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#219 Silent-Hal
Member since 2007 • 9795 Posts
I'm not a fan of Ninja Gaiden so this gets a big 'meh' from me. At least we know what Tecmo's big announcement is now.
Gh0st_Of_0nyx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#220 Gh0st_Of_0nyx
Member since 2007 • 8992 Posts
Cow's get more lemming left overs :lol: Have fun with your terribly repetitive Hack N slash
HAZE-Unit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#221 HAZE-Unit
Member since 2007 • 10564 Posts

[QUOTE="HAZE-Unit"] But your post was teh funnyz and you are cool :cry:killerfist
Aw, thanks:oops: You're also cool.

Welcome and I know Im cool 8)

fend_oblivion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#222 fend_oblivion
Member since 2006 • 6760 Posts

[QUOTE="Episode_Eve"] Yeah, $40 would be goo I think. Apparently there will be more announcements concerning content. I'm really eager to see what else they add or tweak.killerfist
Agreed, 40 should be the max. I think they'll include some extra cutscenes and maybe mission mode. I wonder why the chose Ayane though, she has barely any importance in NG2.

I think its going to be 60$. I hope for whatever reason, she doesn't end up in a slutty outfit while playing this game. Seriously, sometimes Team Ninja goes a bit too far with the women.

bdum_pshhh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#223 bdum_pshhh
Member since 2009 • 1456 Posts
Don't really care for NG, but good for PS3 owners I guess.
player_leo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#224 player_leo
Member since 2002 • 1483 Posts
Thats different. Usually the xbox loses exclusives to PC and the PS3 loses exclusives to xbox.
Avatar image for deactivated-5b1e62582e305
deactivated-5b1e62582e305

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#225 deactivated-5b1e62582e305
Member since 2004 • 30778 Posts

Now all we need is Ninja Gaiden 2 Black on 360...:(

Jacumov

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#226 Jacumov
Member since 2008 • 194 Posts

Well at least they didnt go all out for their April Fools joke story and pick something like 'Gears2 for PS3' .

Cherokee_Jack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 2

#227 Cherokee_Jack
Member since 2008 • 32198 Posts

Huh. Well, NG2 didn't seem to be very popular with cows as a 360 exclusive, but maybe they'll warm to it now.

killerfist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#228 killerfist

I hope for whatever reason, she doesn't end up in a slutty outfit while playing this game. Seriously, sometimes Team Ninja goes a bit too far with the women.fend_oblivion
I don't think so, well, they better not screw Ayane up. She was never really considered slutty in any game. (unless we're talking about unlockable costumes).

EDIT: DOAX doesn't count for obvious reasons:P

fend_oblivion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#229 fend_oblivion
Member since 2006 • 6760 Posts

Huh. Well, NG2 didn't seem to be very popular with cows as a 360 exclusive, but maybe they'll warm to it now.

Cherokee_Jack

I was disappointed with NG2 because it didn't live up to the standards set up by the NG games on the XBOX.

But, atleast they are fixing the gameplay issues. Atleast PS3 users will be able to appreciate the game more without all its glitches/bugs and gameplay issues.

-hells-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#230 -hells-
Member since 2008 • 1027 Posts
[QUOTE="Gh0st_Of_0nyx"]Cow's get more lemming left overs :lol: Have fun with your terribly repetitive Hack N slash

Oh and what leftovers are lems getting thats right none.Cows have their own stellar exclusives and better versions of supposedly 360 only games.While 360 owners are left with verryyyy minutely better versions of total average games.Happy times to be a lem right
Avatar image for deactivated-63f6895020e66
deactivated-63f6895020e66

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#231 deactivated-63f6895020e66
Member since 2004 • 21177 Posts
While 360 owners are left with verryyyy minutely better versions of total average games.-hells-
I really hope you don't mean multiplats are "total average games".
spinecaton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#232 spinecaton
Member since 2003 • 8986 Posts

Microsoft better have some big titles up their sleeve. I think they are waiting too long to announce stuff...

-BOX-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#233 -BOX-
Member since 2009 • 120 Posts

If NGS2 gets AAA that'll be funny.

killerfist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#234 killerfist

Microsoft better have some big titles up their sleeve. I think they are waiting too long to announce stuff...

spinecaton
Indeed, I expect this to be countered by MS soon.
bethwo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#235 bethwo
Member since 2008 • 1718 Posts

Damn, I bought NG2 for 360 not that long ago, might have waited for this if I knew about it. Of course though this will probably cost 40GBP when it comes out, if the extras aren't that good it might have been better to just buy NG2 for 360 and saved some money, who knows? We'll see I suppose.

kaangonultas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#236 kaangonultas
Member since 2008 • 1647 Posts
if NG2s gets a AAA that will be the biggest ownage ever.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#237 deactivated-63f6895020e66
if NG2s gets a AAA that will be the biggest ownage ever.kaangonultas
Hardly.
SecretPolice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#238 SecretPolice
Member since 2007 • 44247 Posts

Congrats I guess though cows had fun calling NG2 a flop.

MS may need to show off that MGS4 tattoo sooner then they planned. :P

Animal-Mother

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#239 Animal-Mother
Member since 2003 • 27362 Posts

-BOX-
ohh my system wars would implode, also if it did have new features IE new levels and weapons would it be exclusive?
killerfist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#240 killerfist
if NG2s gets a AAA that will be the biggest ownage ever.kaangonultas
I think that title goes to the FFXIII announcement.
Animal-Mother

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#241 Animal-Mother
Member since 2003 • 27362 Posts
[QUOTE="SecretPolice"]

Congrats I guess though cows had fun calling NG2 a flop.

MS may need to show off that MGS4 tattoo sooner then they planned. :P

hahahah, that'll be an epic day in system wars history. But to me I dont that ninja gaiden is a complete package with the story, but after playing black it's punishingly difficult, if it NG2 does come to Ps3 I wouldnt mind given it a try
Kashiwaba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#242 Kashiwaba
Member since 2005 • 8059 Posts

[QUOTE="kaangonultas"]if NG2s gets a AAA that will be the biggest ownage ever.killerfist
I think that title goes to the FFXIII announcement.

LOL FFXIII coming to PS3 6+ months before the 360 so you people should go learn japanese fast rather than arguing here :P .

killerfist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#243 killerfist

LOL FFXIII coming to PS3 6+ months before the 360 so you people should go learn japanese fast rather than arguing here :P .Kashiwaba
360 owners are still getting the game regardless.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#244 deactivated-63f6895020e66
I just wonder what exactly is MS going to do to counter this.
spinecaton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#245 spinecaton
Member since 2003 • 8986 Posts

[QUOTE="-BOX-"]

Animal-Mother

ohh my system wars would implode, also if it did have new features IE new levels and weapons would it be exclusive?

No, it wasn't the case with NGS and I doubt it will be with NGS2

killerfist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#246 killerfist
I just wonder what exactly is MS going to do to counter this.IronBass
Same here. They better have something big.
Kashiwaba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#247 Kashiwaba
Member since 2005 • 8059 Posts

[QUOTE="Kashiwaba"]LOL FFXIII coming to PS3 6+ months before the 360 so you people should go learn japanese fast rather than arguing here :P .killerfist

360 owners are still getting the game regardless.

hmmmm 360 getting crappy port of FFXIII but PS3 getting improved and modified port of NG2 :D

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#248 deactivated-63f6895020e66
[QUOTE="IronBass"]I just wonder what exactly is MS going to do to counter this.killerfist

But what could that be? Halo is on their way, Gears can't be, Rare just released two big games last year, so did Lionhead.
Lionheart08

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 24

#249 Lionheart08
Member since 2005 • 15814 Posts

[QUOTE="IronBass"]I just wonder what exactly is MS going to do to counter this.killerfist

They do, 11 unnanounced games for TGS. :P

killerfist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#250 killerfist
hmmmm 360 getting crappy port of FFXIIIKashiwaba
Says who? [QUOTE="IronBass"] But what could that be? Halo is on their way, Gears can't be, Rare just released two big games last year, so did Lionhead.

Beats me, wasn't there a rumor that Lionhead was supposed to announce something at GDC?