Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 Announced for the PS3

This topic is locked from further discussion.

MightyMuna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#151 MightyMuna
Member since 2008 • 1766 Posts
Great. With more and more quality multiplats we have, maybe this industry will get over its insane obsession with exclusivity.IronBass
agreed. but there will ALWAYS be exclusive. especially with Nintendo and Sony, they mean serious business with their 1st party studios.
HAZE-Unit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#152 HAZE-Unit
Member since 2007 • 10564 Posts

Great I guess but whatever, the game doesn't interest me at all, it's just Ninga Gaiden Sigma with more body parts flying, nothing to get excited for.

killerfist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#153 killerfist
Member since 2005 • 20155 Posts

Great I guess but whatever, the game doesn't interest me at all, it's just Ninga Gaiden Sigma with more body parts flying, nothing to get excited for.

HAZE-Unit
It's a good game though.
killerfist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#154 killerfist

[QUOTE="finalfantasy94"]

[QUOTE="ZimpanX"]

Sigma was in 720p, NG2 was rendered in a res lower than 720p though but with 2x AA.

Oh and here's a scan.

ZimpanX

If thats fake then thats one great fake scan.

Indeed, and is it just me or have they made the blood....blue!?:?

Wait, so that scan is fake? :? Early april fools joke?

eklineage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#155 eklineage
Member since 2008 • 2413 Posts

[QUOTE="ZimpanX"]

[QUOTE="finalfantasy94"]

killerfist

http://kotaku.com/5171282/xbox-360-exclusive-ninja-gaiden-ii-coming-to-ps3

if so.. those guys did a great job. The images bend along with the picture.

Rhubarb9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#156 Rhubarb9
Member since 2006 • 2352 Posts

[QUOTE="Rhubarb9"]

[QUOTE="Zenkuso"]Just another step towards temco going completely multiplatform...McdonaIdsGuy

yeah but that is cause the acne-scarred X360-loving sex-offender guy left

I bet you're a beautiful person :roll: that guy has millions in his bank account and is one the best game developers out there..what about you?

- I'm a fanboy of a particular console cause I'm a dirt poor student women like me, I'm confident and funny, my hair is long flowy and wavey

- he's a millionaire and still a fanboy.... he has all this cash and yet the only female contact he can get is touching without persmission.

best game dev? they proberbly gave him all the resources in the world with NG2 and yet it only managed to score 8/10, there are way many devs that are ahead of him + are more humble and respectful of their rivals

what about you? Does your current avatar hint of any of your features?

anyway to be more spot on topic, I bet sigma 10x better without his bullheaded opinions

MightyMuna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#157 MightyMuna
Member since 2008 • 1766 Posts

[QUOTE="ZimpanX"]

[QUOTE="finalfantasy94"]

killerfist

dude, its not fake.

HAZE-Unit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#158 HAZE-Unit

[QUOTE="HAZE-Unit"]

killerfist

It's a good game though.

I might get it if it would be cheaper than expected, I mean $20-$30 cheap :P, the first game was a blast but I didn't see a significant change for NG2 thats why I didn't get it, just like DMC4,

Thats why I love the God Of War series, they make significant changes in each installment.

killerfist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#159 killerfist
dude, its not fake.MightyMuna
I misread. I thought finalfantasy94 said it was fake.:P Nevermind!
eklineage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#160 eklineage

[QUOTE="McdonaIdsGuy"]

[QUOTE="Rhubarb9"]

yeah but that is cause the acne-scarred X360-loving sex-offender guy left

Rhubarb9

I bet you're a beautiful person :roll: that guy has millions in his bank account and is one the best game developers out there..what about you?

- I'm a fanboy of a particular console cause I'm a dirt poor student women like me, I'm confident and funny, my hair is long flowy and wavey

- he's a millionaire and still a fanboy.... he has all this cash and yet the only female contact he can get is touching without persmission.

best game dev? they proberbly gave him all the resources in the world with NG2 and yet it only managed to score 10, there are way many devs that are ahead of him + are more humble and respectful of their rivals

anyway to be more spot on topic, I bet sigma 10x better without his bullheaded opinions

miyamoto and kojima are more humble. Itagaki does not act professional which is a disgrace.

eklineage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#161 eklineage

[QUOTE="killerfist"][QUOTE="HAZE-Unit"]

HAZE-Unit

It's a good game though.

I might get it if it would be cheaper than expected, I mean $20-$30 cheap :P, the first game was a blast but I didn't see a significant change for NG2 thats why I didn't get it, just like DMC4,

Thats why I love the God Of War series, they make significant changes in each installment.

no lol. Ayane is in it. You can bet the game is 60 bucks when it's out.

stiltzsy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#162 stiltzsy
Member since 2008 • 1486 Posts
One of my favorite games this gen. let's hope it ports well to the PS3.
HAZE-Unit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#163 HAZE-Unit
[QUOTE="eklineage"]

[QUOTE="HAZE-Unit"]

It's a good game though. killerfist

That means I'll pass :P
killerfist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#164 killerfist

HAZE-Unit

It's a good game though.

There did change a lot though. The story makes less sense, combat is more focused on OT's (Obliterations). It feels more arcadey if you like. I agree though, I will get this if they changed enough compared to the original NG2 and if the pricetag is fair. (30-ish)
coltsfan4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#165 coltsfan4ever
Member since 2006 • 2628 Posts

It shows how third party games cant be trusted..and Sony know this from the start thats why they got so many exclusive games...There first party games is unstoppable.

stayhigh1

I agree. I think M$ is making a mistake by closing first party studios and concentrating more on third party. Nintendo and Sony are leaving them in the dust with their great first party support and games.

eklineage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#166 eklineage

[QUOTE="eklineage"]

[QUOTE="HAZE-Unit"] I might get it if it would be cheaper than expected, I mean $20-$30 cheap :P, the first game was a blast but I didn't see a significant change for NG2 thats why I didn't get it, just like DMC4,

HAZE-Unit

That means I'll pass :P

get it when its cheaper... if sales suck you can bet it will drop. I would rather have DoA5 than this game tbh. Pretty sad that I would pick DoA over ninja gaiden but w.e

eklineage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#167 eklineage

[QUOTE="stayhigh1"]

It shows how third party games cant be trusted..and Sony know this from the start thats why they got so many exclusive games...There first party games is unstoppable.

coltsfan4ever

I agree. I think M$ is making a mistake by closing first party studios and concentrating more on third party. Nintendo and Sony are leaving them in the dust with their great first party support and games.

who needs first party when they have the power of money.

HuusAsking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#168 HuusAsking
Member since 2006 • 15270 Posts

gamers get screwed over this timed exclusive garbage imo. 360 get screwed out of Ayane as a playable character and new items/etc etc. Only multi console owners who held out on getting the 360 version will benefit and this practice screws over gamers who did buy the 360 version. I know I wouldn't like it if I found out i could get a 360 game later for more content rather than getting an incomplete product on the ps3.

eklineage
You know, 360 players could still get in on the extras via DLC.
HuusAsking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#169 HuusAsking

[QUOTE="coltsfan4ever"]

[QUOTE="stayhigh1"]

eklineage

who needs first party when they have the power of money.

Because some things can't be bought. Take Kojima. It was more than money that convinced him to develop MGS4 for the PS3. Microsoft probably wouldn't have been able to bribe him into going multiplay at any price.
PAL360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

#170 PAL360
Member since 2007 • 30574 Posts

Good news for sony fans....Ninja Gaiden 2 is awesome.

50u1r34v3r

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#171 50u1r34v3r
Member since 2006 • 1560 Posts

One of my favorite games this gen. let's hope it ports well to the PS3.stiltzsy

Seconded!

I love the game.

I hope it sells well because I want a NG3 and I don't care what console I have to get for it. :P

fend_oblivion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#172 fend_oblivion
Member since 2006 • 6760 Posts

[QUOTE="eklineage"]

gamers get screwed over this timed exclusive garbage imo. 360 get screwed out of Ayane as a playable character and new items/etc etc. Only multi console owners who held out on getting the 360 version will benefit and this practice screws over gamers who did buy the 360 version. I know I wouldn't like it if I found out i could get a 360 game later for more content rather than getting an incomplete product on the ps3.

HuusAsking

That is if Team Ninja is willing to add more DLC for NG 2 on the 360. Costumes and weapons? Maybe. But Ayane? She must have whole levels on her own. But they'll probably be as lame as playing as Rachel in NGS. :(

I almost forgot. Since the game is on the PS3 - what happens to the remaining space in the Blu-ray disc? I hope its not full of uncompressed audio. I'd love to see the game more fine-tuned. The projectile spamming was unbearable and some levels need a major overhaul, both in terms of design and graphics.

Chutebox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#173 Chutebox
Member since 2007 • 50704 Posts

[QUOTE="HuusAsking"][QUOTE="eklineage"]

fend_oblivion

That is if Team Ninja is willing to add more DLC for NG 2 on the 360. Costumes and weapons? Maybe. But Ayane? She must have whole levels on her own. But they'll probably be as lame as playing as Rachel in NGS. :(

I almost forgot. Since the game is on the PS3 - what happens to the remaining space in the Blu-ray disc? I hope its not full of uncompressed audio. I'd love to see the game more fine-tuned. The projectile spamming was unbearable and some levels need a major overhaul, both in terms of design and graphics.

Uncompressed or lossless audio = WIN.

HAZE-Unit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#174 HAZE-Unit

It's a good game though. killerfist

There did change a lot though. The story makes less sense, combat is more focused on OT's (Obliterations). It feels more arcadey if you like. I agree though, I will get this if they changed enough compared to the original NG2 and if the pricetag is fair. (30-ish)

Making the story with less sense is a plus for me too, thats good to hear.
Drukter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#176 Drukter
Member since 2006 • 1484 Posts
OK that's it. No more 360 games for me. I am a patience man and if the PS3 will be getting the superior version of games one year later I can wait.
Chutebox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#177 Chutebox

[QUOTE="Rhubarb9"]

[QUOTE="McdonaIdsGuy"]

McdonaIdsGuy

best game dev? they proberbly gave him all the resources in the world with NG2 and yet it only managed to score 8/10, there are way many devs that are ahead of him + are more humble and respectful of their rivals

- Fanboy just because he didn't make NG2 on ps3 lol. and the guy is married and has a daughther. and don't talk about like he is the only one doing that kind of comments,cows have the king cow David Jaffe that talks crap about everyone that doesn't give his game a perfect score.

And what a sad attempt at making fun of me,which doesn't work.

You're the one that tried to make fun of her first.

And Itagiki or whatever his name is hates the Ps3, so he is a fanboy.

killerfist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#178 killerfist
[QUOTE="HAZE-Unit"] Making the story with less sense is a plus for me too, thats good to hear.

I misread again......wtf is wrong with me today:cry: I thought you meant the changes between the first NG and NG2. Ignore my post:(
fend_oblivion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#179 fend_oblivion

[QUOTE="fend_oblivion"]

[QUOTE="HuusAsking"]You know, 360 players could still get in on the extras via DLC.Chutebox

So does that mean NG 2 will be on a Dual Layer Blu-ray disc?

HuusAsking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#180 HuusAsking

[QUOTE="HuusAsking"][QUOTE="eklineage"]

fend_oblivion

They probably would if they got some money out of the deal. Sell it for about $10, and you can probably get more than a few bites.
Chutebox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#181 Chutebox

[QUOTE="Chutebox"]

[QUOTE="fend_oblivion"]

fend_oblivion

So does that mean NG 2 will be on a Dual Layer Blu-ray disc?

Oh I don't know. What I meant was I love superior sound lol.

killerfist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#182 killerfist
And Itagiki or whatever his name is hates the Ps3, so he is a fanboy.Chutebox
I doubt that. I think it was just PR talk since he was working with MS ever since DOA3.
fend_oblivion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#183 fend_oblivion

[QUOTE="McdonaIdsGuy"]

[QUOTE="Rhubarb9"]

Chutebox

- Fanboy just because he didn't make NG2 on ps3 lol. and the guy is married and has a daughther. and don't talk about like he is the only one doing that kind of comments,cows have the king cow David Jaffe that talks crap about everyone that doesn't give his game a perfect score.

Itagaki found NGS inferior and doesn't like it. Its there in one of the Kotaku articles. And I didn't like the way he addressed his subordinates. sigh...

Honestly speaking, NG/NGB > NG2.

-hells-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#184 -hells-
Member since 2008 • 1027 Posts
[QUOTE="II_Seraphim_II"][QUOTE="byge"]Finally cows can rightfully acknowledge Ninga gaiden as the better action game that it is.Great_Ragnarok
lay off the booze...everyone knows GoW is the best action game on the market :D

lmao no! GoW is feels very shallow compared to NG2. both are loads fun tho!

GOW>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Ninja gaiden when it comes to fun,story,gfx,immersion.Gameplay is great in both though
Chutebox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#186 Chutebox
[QUOTE="Chutebox"]And Itagiki or whatever his name is hates the Ps3, so he is a fanboy.killerfist
I doubt that. I think it was just PR talk since he was working with MS ever since DOA3.

Well, the way you handle yourself is the way others' will see you, generally speaking of course.
110million

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#187 110million
Member since 2008 • 14910 Posts
Well... thats good I guess.. but I'll have to wait for a budget $30 release of it, like I did for Sigma, I played the original Ninja Gaiden on XBOX as well, and considering the camera, I don't see how the game got as much praise as it did, its one of the most awful cameras I've ever experienced in a game with any decent budget. At least DMC3 was hard for proper reasons, and not, not being able to see your enemies half the time.. From the review it didn't seem NG2 fixed that much, I just hope the big Tecmo GDC announcent for "Best ________ game ever" isn't Sigma 2..
killerfist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#188 killerfist
[QUOTE="killerfist"][QUOTE="Chutebox"]And Itagiki or whatever his name is hates the Ps3, so he is a fanboy.Chutebox

Well, the way you handle yourself is the way others' will see you, generally speaking of course.

True..
Chutebox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#189 Chutebox

[QUOTE="Chutebox"]

[QUOTE="McdonaIdsGuy"]

fend_oblivion

Itagaki found NGS inferior and doesn't like it. Its there in one of the Kotaku articles. And I didn't like the way he addressed his subordinates. sigh...

Honestly speaking, NG/NGB > NG2.

He's the only one to find it inferior. How can anyone like this guy if he publicly insults his own team?

Chutebox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#190 Chutebox

[QUOTE="Chutebox"]

[QUOTE="McdonaIdsGuy"]

McdonaIdsGuy

Uhh i didn't even say anything about her,i just said ''i bet your are a beautiful person'' and the thread was about NG2 not how the creator looks,basically she trolled the thread.

Don't forget the imocon or whatever the hell they are called lol. Anyways, I don't want to get into this...

Avatar image for deactivated-63f6895020e66
deactivated-63f6895020e66

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#192 deactivated-63f6895020e66
Member since 2004 • 21177 Posts

Oh and btw :D at the cryin 360 fanboys.Ps3 owners already have a stellar and in most peoples eyes a better 09 lineup and they are getting better version of more and more 360 games.Awwww..... But dont worry you guys have better versions of crap games where the difference is so less that a normal human cant even notice.Be happy with that

-hells-
Eh... congratz? :?
Ilikemyname420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#193 Ilikemyname420
Member since 2007 • 5147 Posts

Isn't it kinda silly to re-release a mediocre game that lost all it's hype months ago? I just can't picture it selling well enough to make another release worth it....hey it might go sell in droves....but i put the likeliness of that about the same as pigs evolving flight.

ZimpanX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 21

#194 ZimpanX
Member since 2005 • 12636 Posts

He's the only one to find it inferior.

Chutebox

Actually not all the changes from Black to Sigma were for the better. But still an awesome game.

Episode_Eve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#195 Episode_Eve
Member since 2004 • 16986 Posts
I'm glad I sold NG2 for the 360. I had a feeling it would be re-released on either console. I wonder if there will be big upgrades like Sigma? If they fix the issues this could be the best action game this gen. Can;t wait :D.
LosDaddie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 57

#196 LosDaddie
Member since 2006 • 10318 Posts

:lol: Lems got owned.

NG2 is an awesome game. The more people who get to play it, the better

CubanBlunt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#197 CubanBlunt
Member since 2005 • 2025 Posts

LOL...... yeah M$ is gonna publish a game and then release it on their rival's console...... makes sense in SW maybe.

whatisazerg

Ever hear of Ninja Gaiden Sigma 1, its on the PS3.......basically I'm asking "what are you talking about"?

killerfist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#198 killerfist

[QUOTE="whatisazerg"]

LOL...... yeah M$ is gonna publish a game and then release it on their rival's console...... makes sense in SW maybe.

CubanBlunt

Ever hear of Ninja Gaiden Sigma 1, its on the PS3.......basically I'm asking "what are you talking about"?

The first NG wasn't published by MS IIRC, it was published by Tecmo themselves. The confusion is understandable I guess.
PAL360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

#199 PAL360
Member since 2007 • 30574 Posts

Now all i need is Heavy Rain on 360 :P