New Xbox One backwards compatibility games list released.

• 134 results
LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#101 LJS9502_basic
Member since 2003 • 178876 Posts

@suicidesn0wman: Yeah I'm not buying that. I have lots of consoles and there is room for all them and I don't have a dedicated gaming room.

suicidesn0wman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#102 suicidesn0wman
Member since 2006 • 7490 Posts

@lamprey263: All disc, most were thrift or garage sale finds.

suicidesn0wman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#103 suicidesn0wman

@LJS9502_basic said:

@suicidesn0wman: Yeah I'm not buying that. I have lots of consoles and there is room for all them and I don't have a dedicated gaming room.

I've got about 70 unique consoles, around 85 total, 4 PC's from different eras of PC gaming, and estimate 3000 games. I buy somewhere around 400-500 games per year spanning 2600 to X1, and will most likely get another 4 or 5 consoles next year as well, including the NX and at least a Neo Geo CD, if not AES Gold.

No real reason for it other than a love of video games.

Heil68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#104 Heil68
Member since 2004 • 60722 Posts

@nyadc:

@nyadc said:
@suicidesn0wman said:
@Heil68 said:
@nyadc said:
@Heil68 said:

Yup, BC seems nobody cares about to make a difference since PS4 still is current gen 8 console leader. People must of saved their old hardware like I did.

Boy that PS4 sure is on a roll though!!

Do you think it would dominate even more than it is now, besides being the world's most powerful video game console in the history of video games and having over 700+ games to play if it had BC???

You talk like you're having a stroke...

Well playing PS4 is like dipping your feet in water and grabbing the back of your TV and feeling that mother fucking GIGAWATT of SONY awesomeness running through your veins.

For me, using my PS4 is usually checking to see who's online, then looking at what parties are open, then looking at the PS4 games on the shelf, realizing the only game I didn't beat is Bloodborne, deciding I don't care to get my ass kicked today, then picking up my X1 controller. I guess that GIGAWATT of Sony awesomeness will arrive shortly after greatness does. Still waiting.

It's kind of poetic that the two biggest game and console collector's on this forum who have the largest source reference and ability to contrast consoles and games are genuinely disappointed with the PlayStation 4 and none of these people seem to understand why...

What is so obvious to us they seem to be completely oblivious to...

Well I got over 26 retail games to play and a bunch of digital for my gen leading PS4.

PS4 simply has more games. More exclusives, best console multi plats and currently over 800 games to play

I use my X1 for the few exclusives it gets every now and then. First 1/2 of the year there were none, the Forza shockingly went form AAA to AA score then Halo 5 flopped and last time I checked it was 6th most played game on Live only a few short weeks later,

I broke down and rented Tomb Raider though even though its a multi plat. Should of bought it since its been said it hadn't sold very well.

I'll help though and buy it on PS4 when it comes out and Platinum that sum'bitch

I guess that best xbox lineup in history fell short.

Oh well, there's always next year

But hey have fun playing your relic games, I'm sure they will fill the void MS has left us all.

Heil68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105 Heil68

@suicidesn0wman said:
@LJS9502_basic said:
@suicidesn0wman said:
@LJS9502_basic said:
@blackace said:

Is important to gamers who want to move from their XBox 360 and still play many off their 360 games on the XB1. It's not important to you cause you don't own an XB1 and you have a PS4 that doesn't have true B/C. Sony makes you buy all your old games over and over again to play them on the PS3 and PS4. You have no choice but to keep your old systems. XB1 doesn't have any RROD. lol!!!

Way to bump old comments. I don't have to pay to play ANY old games. And BC is lame. If you want to play old games....keep your old console. Better than half assed emulation.

Wouldn't be enough shelf space to keep all my old consoles hooked up so that I could use them, being able to retire the original machine because a newer machine was capable of playing the old games would save space, unsightly wires, and even power usage.

You do know you don't have to keep them all hooked up all the time....right? Anyway my consoles don't get in the way. Maybe you should try a house.

Yep, and PS1/2 emulation would allow me to unhook two of them. I'm in the process of buying a house, and when I'm done moving my shit I'll have two large rooms dedicated to gaming, plus a small arcade in the garage. Still won't be enough room to hook them all up.

I'll unhook my Star Wars 360 in my secondary living room when Lost Odyssey, Blue Dragon, Infinite Undiscovery and Too Human become BC for X1, when will that be?

thedork_knight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106 thedork_knight
Member since 2011 • 2664 Posts

@NathanDrakeSwag said:
@gago-gago said:

The list continues to grow and grow. I'm not sure but I think I read some where they're going to see if they could add original Xbox games too. That would be great. Having the option for backward compatibility on Xbox One is better than having none and rather having disgusting prices trying to sell last gen games on the PS4.

M$ already remastered all the 360 exclusives (see MCC and Gears UE). What else was left? Don't be mad because PS3 actually had great exclusives worth remastering for all the unsatisfied 360 owners who jumped ship to PS4 and wanted to catch up on what they missed.

Ladies and gentlemen, above is the result of Sony happily milking their fans and they are happy to pay through the butt for it. Cows who would rather pay for a remaster and pay for BC (LOL) rather then having free BC

suicidesn0wman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107 suicidesn0wman

Well the actual list is out now... and its disappointing...

jcrame10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#108 jcrame10
Member since 2014 • 6302 Posts

@BIOKILLER123: im still waiting on the Left 4 Dead series and Shadowrun.

jcrame10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109 jcrame10

@suicidesn0wman said:

a lot of the games are from the Rare Replay that I spent 30 bucks on back in August. Thanks, Microsoft.

Also, with the Gears games, you need to pay for the mapbacks if you dont already own them on 360.

Lems dickriding BC and claiming its so "great" and "free"

suicidesn0wman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110 suicidesn0wman

@Heil68 said:

@nyadc: Well I got over 26 retail games to play and a bunch of digital for my gen leading PS4.

PS4 simply has more games. More exclusives, best console multi plats and currently over 800 games to play

I use my X1 for the few exclusives it gets every now and then. First 1/2 of the year there were none, the Forza shockingly went form AAA to AA score then Halo 5 flopped and last time I checked it was 6th most played game on Live only a few short weeks later,

I broke down and rented Tomb Raider though even though its a multi plat. Should of bought it since its been said it hadn't sold very well.

I'll help though and buy it on PS4 when it comes out and Platinum that sum'bitch

But hey have fun playing your relic games, I'm sure they will fill the void MS has left us all.

You guys sure love to use the word more a lot. Last gen the Wii had more of everything as well, more sales, more games, more exclusives, didn't make it the better console.

Forza is still the best racer out there, and Halo 5 has some of the best MP out there. I also just started playing Rise last night, the game is fantastic so far. The machine you play the game on isn't going to make it any more or less fun.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111  Edited By LJS9502_basic
Member since 2003 • 178876 Posts

@suicidesn0wman said:
@LJS9502_basic said:

I've got about 70 unique consoles, around 85 total, 4 PC's from different eras of PC gaming, and estimate 3000 games. I buy somewhere around 400-500 games per year spanning 2600 to X1, and will most likely get another 4 or 5 consoles next year as well, including the NX and at least a Neo Geo CD, if not AES Gold.

Then you're a collector. You're not going to give your consoles away. As I said you don't have to have them all connected up all the time. Just pull them out when you want to play something.

suicidesn0wman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112 suicidesn0wman

@jcrame10 said:
@suicidesn0wman said:

a lot of the games are from the Rare Replay that I spent 30 bucks on back in August. Thanks, Microsoft.

Also, with the Gears games, you need to pay for the mapbacks if you dont already own them on 360.

Except that BC is great, and didn't cost me a single penny. already played 6 or 7 360 games on X1. I was just looking forward to playing Bioshock Infinite again, but it's not up yet.

Heil68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113 Heil68

@suicidesn0wman said:
@Heil68 said:

@nyadc: Well I got over 26 retail games to play and a bunch of digital for my gen leading PS4.

The machine you play the game on isn't going to make it any more or less fun.

"For me, using my PS4 is usually checking to see who's online"

Sure, keep telling yourself that.

suicidesn0wman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114 suicidesn0wman

@LJS9502_basic said:
@suicidesn0wman said:
@LJS9502_basic said:

Then you're a collector. You're not going to give your consoles away. As I said you don't have to have them all connected up all the time. Just pull them out when you want to play something.

Still rather play them all on the same system, don't want to go through all the work finding the cords, unplugging another console from the switch, and digging through all my controllers.

BIOKILLER123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115  Edited By BIOKILLER123
Member since 2010 • 1084 Posts

The list is a bit disappointing. Hopefully this improves in future. It's only the second month... Halo: Reach, Halo Wars, Skate 3, BioShock, BioShock 2, BioShock Infinite, and Call of Duty: Black Ops. Are coming soon.

http://www.gamespot.com/articles/next-xbox-one-backwards-compatible-games-revealed/1100-6433190/

• Braid
  • Deus Ex: Human Revolution
  • Doritos Crash Course
  • Fable III
  • Halo: Reach
  • Hydro Thunder
  • Iron Brigade
  • Kane & Lynxh 2
  • Motocross Madness
  • Ms. Pac Man
  • Peggle
  • Portal: Still Alive
  • Spelunky
  • Splosion Man
  • Ticket to Ride
  • Zuma's Revenge

BIOKILLER123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116 BIOKILLER123
Member since 2010 • 1084 Posts

@jcrame10 said:

Hopefully, they come then. Lol.

suicidesn0wman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117 suicidesn0wman

@Heil68: Do you have a point or is that fanboy speak for "I give up"?

jcrame10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118 jcrame10

@BIOKILLER123 said:
@jcrame10 said:

Hopefully, they come then. Lol.

yeah. we will see i suppose. i really dont see why ALL 360 games wont eventually make their way to the One.

@suicidesn0wman said:
@jcrame10 said:
@suicidesn0wman said:

Except that BC is great, and didn't cost me a single penny. already played 6 or 7 360 games on X1. I was just looking forward to playing Bioshock Infinite again, but it's not up yet.

Damn me for supporting Rare and buying that collection day 1 lol

Heil68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119 Heil68

@suicidesn0wman said:

@Heil68: Do you have a point or is that fanboy speak for "I give up"?

Dont give up, goodness gracious!!!!

I know you are a fanboy for MS, but PS4 is here for all your gaming needs. After all it is current gen 8 console leader with over 800+ games to play!

Dont let your obvious bias get in the way of good hearted fun by calling out others when yours is prevalent.

Let loose.

Above all else, Live, Learn and Love as SONY has taught us.

suicidesn0wman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120 suicidesn0wman

@Heil68: I'm a fan of all game consoles. Do I have a preference? Sure, but I don't let that preference prevent me from enjoying other games. I've got almost as many PS4 games as you do, but I beat almost all of them, the rest are MP games my friends aren't playing atm. To be honest, the only thing souring my Playstation experience are silly fanboys like you who turn into emotional toddlers anytime someone even mentions being able to enjoy the Xbox One.

SecretPolice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#121 SecretPolice
Member since 2007 • 44280 Posts

@suicidesn0wman said:

@Heil68: I'm a fan of all game consoles. Do I have a preference? Sure, but I don't let that preference prevent me from enjoying other games. I've got almost as many PS4 games as you do, but I beat almost all of them, the rest are MP games my friends aren't playing atm. To be honest, the only thing souring my Playstation experience are silly fanboys like you who turn into emotional toddlers anytime someone even mentions being able to enjoy the Xbox One.

Lol :P

Heil68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#122 Heil68

@suicidesn0wman said:

Best Xbox lineup in history

Ditto

suicidesn0wman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#123 suicidesn0wman

@Heil68 said:
@suicidesn0wman said:

Ditto

So X1 users getting several AAA's is supposed to be bad...

Heil68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124 Heil68

@suicidesn0wman said:
@Heil68 said:
@suicidesn0wman said:

Ditto

Yup, just as you said. Soured. Thanks for proving my point.

suicidesn0wman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#125 suicidesn0wman

@Heil68 said:
@suicidesn0wman said:
@Heil68 said:
@suicidesn0wman said:

Ditto

You had a point?

Heil68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#126 Heil68

@suicidesn0wman said:
@Heil68 said:
@suicidesn0wman said:
@Heil68 said:
@suicidesn0wman said:

Ditto

You had a point?

Anytime anybody says anything negative about Xbox its all for no reason as its the best god damn console ever made.

Several AAA's? Hardly 1/3 and the 1 is a MP which the PS4 somehow gets attacked for if you play MP games on it,

But yeah, since you have a collection of video games your opinion is final.

Avatar image for deactivated-59d151f079814
deactivated-59d151f079814

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#127  Edited By deactivated-59d151f079814
Member since 2003 • 47239 Posts

@suicidesn0wman said:
@LJS9502_basic said:
@suicidesn0wman said:
@LJS9502_basic said:

Not to mention hardware fails.... I can't believe people are against having backwards compatability.. CLEARLY it is a big deal or developers and publishers wouldn't be rereleasing the same fucking game on the current gen system from gens past..

suicidesn0wman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#128 suicidesn0wman

@Heil68 said:
@suicidesn0wman said:
@Heil68 said:
@suicidesn0wman said:
@Heil68 said:

Ditto

You had a point?

Anytime anybody says anything negative about Xbox its all for no reason as its the best god damn console ever made.

Several AAA's? Hardly 1/3 and the 1 is a MP which the PS4 somehow gets attacked for if you play MP games on it,

Best console ever made? Nah, that would be the Dreamcast, or SNES, either would fit. Don't see anyone attacking MP on PS4 but I'm not looking for it either. And I really don't care if you don't like my opinion, there's nothing wrong with having an opinion, doesn't mean you have the right to trash everyone who disagree's with it.

Heil68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#129 Heil68

@suicidesn0wman said:
@Heil68 said:
@suicidesn0wman said:
@Heil68 said:
@suicidesn0wman said:

You had a point?

doesn't mean you have the right to trash everyone who disagree's with it.

I agree

DressYouUp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#130 DressYouUp
Member since 2007 • 579 Posts

Another fantastic selection of games that I OWN and don't have to pay for again.

johnnyblazed88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#131 johnnyblazed88
Member since 2008 • 4240 Posts

@suicidesn0wman:

Dreamcast? It barely had any games outside of the bad ass football and basketball games

mariokart64fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 101

User Lists: 1

#132 mariokart64fan
Member since 2003 • 20828 Posts

@NathanDrakeSwag: project Gotham racing 4 3 forzas fable gears 2 3 judgment perfect dark zero

Heil68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#133 Heil68

@DressYouUp

Sadly some of the game I own MS will never add. Guess devs didn't grease MS enough.

*sad face*:

Ballroompirate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#134 Ballroompirate
Member since 2005 • 26695 Posts

@NathanDrakeSwag said:
@gago-gago said:

The list continues to grow and grow. I'm not sure but I think I read some where they're going to see if they could add original Xbox games too. That would be great. Having the option for backward compatibility on Xbox One is better than having none and rather having disgusting prices trying to sell last gen games on the PS4.

M$ already remastered all the 360 exclusives (see MCC and Gears UE). What else was left? Don't be mad because PS3 actually had great exclusives worth remastering for all the unsatisfied 360 owners who jumped ship to PS4 and wanted to catch up on what they missed.

Geow UE is a prime example of shit Remaster/BC, there's people still waiting for Geow 2, Geow 3 and Geow J codes, I mean hell I bought Geow UE a MONTH AGO and I'm still waiting for my codes to DL them. I feel bad for the people who bought the game on launch and still haven't received their codes.

Heil68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#135 Heil68

@Ballroompirate said:
@NathanDrakeSwag said:
@gago-gago said:

Geow UE is a prime example of shit Remaster/BC, there's people still waiting for Geow 2, Geow 3 and Geow J codes, I mean hell I bought Geow UE a MONTH AGO and I'm still waiting for my codes to DL them. I feel bad for the people who bought the game on launch and still haven't received their codes.

I gamefly'd it and got codes right away if that helps. :P

Ballroompirate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#136 Ballroompirate
Member since 2005 • 26695 Posts

@Heil68: