New Xbox One backwards compatibility games list released.

• 134 results
BIOKILLER123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By BIOKILLER123
Member since 2010 • 1078 Posts

http://attackofthefanboy.com/news/new-xbox-one-backwards-compatibility-games-expected-to-be-announced-mid-dec/ Good to see Microsoft improving bc as promised.

Update

The list is a bit disappointing. Hopefully this improves in future. It's only the second month... Halo: Reach, Halo Wars, Skate 3, BioShock, BioShock 2, BioShock Infinite, and Call of Duty: Black Ops. Are coming soon.

http://www.gamespot.com/articles/next-xbox-one-backwards-compatible-games-revealed/1100-6433190/

• Braid
  • Deus Ex: Human Revolution
  • Doritos Crash Course
  • Fable III
  • Halo: Reach
  • Hydro Thunder
  • Iron Brigade
  • Kane & Lynxh 2
  • Motocross Madness
  • Ms. Pac Man
  • Peggle
  • Portal: Still Alive
  • Spelunky
  • Splosion Man
  • Ticket to Ride
  • Zuma's Reveng
gago-gago

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2  Edited By gago-gago
Member since 2009 • 12138 Posts

The list continues to grow and grow. I'm not sure but I think I read some where they're going to see if they could add original Xbox games too. That would be great. Having the option for backward compatibility on Xbox One is better than having none and rather having disgusting prices trying to sell last gen games on the PS4.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 LJS9502_basic
Member since 2003 • 178860 Posts

LOL I guess this is the result of the RRoD. BC is not important. If you are over a gen move on. If you want to play old games....keep your old consoles.

mems_1224

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 mems_1224
Member since 2004 • 56919 Posts

C'mon Burnout Paradise and Fight Night Champion!

BIOKILLER123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By BIOKILLER123

@LJS9502_basic said:

LOL I guess this is the result of the RRoD. BC is not important. If you are over a gen move on. If you want to play old games....keep your old consoles.

Bc is not important for you but it is for other people. Some people have missed out on some games from last gen and, It's convenient not to have to take out an old system to play old games. Or even take up too much space.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 LJS9502_basic

@BIOKILLER123 said:
@LJS9502_basic said:

Bc is not important for you but it is for other people. Some people have missed out on some games from last gen and, It's convenient not to have to take out an old system to play old games. Or even take up too much space.

Your opinion is not important to me. But back at ya.

Avatar image for NathanDrakeSwag
NathanDrakeSwag

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 NathanDrakeSwag
Member since 2013 • 17392 Posts
@gago-gago said:

The list continues to grow and grow. I'm not sure but I think I read some where they're going to see if they could add original Xbox games too. That would be great. Having the option for backward compatibility on Xbox One is better than having none and rather having disgusting prices trying to sell last gen games on the PS4.

M$ already remastered all the 360 exclusives (see MCC and Gears UE). What else was left? Don't be mad because PS3 actually had great exclusives worth remastering for all the unsatisfied 360 owners who jumped ship to PS4 and wanted to catch up on what they missed.

BIOKILLER123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 BIOKILLER123

@LJS9502_basic said:
@BIOKILLER123 said:
@LJS9502_basic said:

Your opinion is not important to me. But back at ya.

Same to you. Thanks for understanding.

BIOKILLER123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By BIOKILLER123

@gago-gago said:

Yeah, I heard that they maybe adding original Xbox games too. They said something like the 360 bc is better since it was more successful and requested.

suicidesn0wman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#10 suicidesn0wman
Member since 2006 • 7490 Posts

I'd love to see the original Xbox games on the X1, that would be great!

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 LJS9502_basic

@magicalclick said:

@LJS9502_basic:

Why do you feel inclined to respond to this thread if BC is not important to you? Salty there?

For what reason would that be? I have my old consoles. Unlike some of you apparently. Why did you feel the inclined to respond to me? Salty there?

mems_1224

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By mems_1224
Member since 2004 • 56919 Posts

@LJS9502_basic said:
@magicalclick said:

@LJS9502_basic:

Why do you feel inclined to respond to this thread if BC is not important to you? Salty there?

For what reason would that be? I have my old consoles. Unlike some of you apparently. Why did you feel the inclined to respond to me? Salty there?

The butthurt is strong in you.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 LJS9502_basic

I see the stupid followed me to this thread as well. Hahahaha

DressYouUp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By DressYouUp
Member since 2007 • 579 Posts

Xbox keeps delivering

zassimick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 142

User Lists: 2

#17 zassimick  Moderator
Member since 2004 • 10470 Posts

There are only a select number of games that I care about becoming backwards compatible. The list I want is:

• Fable 2
  • Halo Wars
  • Fable: Anniversary

I'm hoping the other three get announced soon. They weren't worth keeping my 360 for, Fable Anniversary wasn't announced when I sold it, but it's I'd be thrilled for them to become available through this.

xxyetixx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 xxyetixx
Member since 2004 • 3041 Posts

Come one Orange Box, Ninja Gaiden, and FEAR!!

AgentA-Mi6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#19 AgentA-Mi6
Member since 2006 • 16713 Posts

@mems_1224 said:
@LJS9502_basic said:
@magicalclick said:

@LJS9502_basic:

He is right, you're the butthurt one, where did his logic fail if he simply chose to keep his old consoles and games and went on to buy a NEW console to play the NEW GENERATION games on it.

I understand Backwards compatibility is nice, but it's no longer a killer application like it used to.

DrkeX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 DrkeX
Member since 2003 • 645 Posts

traded in my 360 for credit towards my PS4.

Now that I got an xbone, glad I can go back and play some classics

DressYouUp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 DressYouUp

Dark Souls

Left 4 Dead

Blue Dragon

Lost Odyssey

Tales of Vesperia

Battlefield 1943

Bayonetta

Please!

DrkeX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 DrkeX
Member since 2003 • 645 Posts

@DressYouUp: Battlefield 1943 was so fun, I highly doubt theres a community left though

dino7c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 dino7c
Member since 2005 • 533 Posts

hopefully they release real games this time...not hearts, spades, solitare, counting each as a full game

DressYouUp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 DressYouUp

@DrkeX: Surprisingly, you can still find full games all the time.

WeepsForFools

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By WeepsForFools
Member since 2012 • 793 Posts

once i get the other two Mass Effects.. anything after that is bonus, but ME2 and ME3 are necessary, can't have just the first

hrt_rulz01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By hrt_rulz01
Member since 2006 • 22402 Posts

Well we already know that all the Bioshocks are coming... and Halo Reach.

But Orange Box & Mass Effect 2/3 are the mains one I want!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lundy86_4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#27 lundy86_4
Member since 2003 • 61524 Posts

Sweet. I'll take them.

I still have my 360, but setting up on the off chance I wanna throw in a 360 game is just annoying.

locopatho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 locopatho
Member since 2003 • 24259 Posts

Still not over the fact all my 360 XBLA games and DLC "died" with the end of that system.

Not trusting any promises Sony or MS make anymore.

blackace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#29 blackace
Member since 2002 • 23576 Posts

@BIOKILLER123 said:

http://attackofthefanboy.com/news/new-xbox-one-backwards-compatibility-games-expected-to-be-announced-mid-dec/ Good to see Microsoft improving bc as promised.

Hope it's another 100 games.

Avatar image for drummerdave9099
drummerdave9099

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 drummerdave9099
Member since 2010 • 4606 Posts

There are a lot I want! But the ones at the top of the list are Dark Souls and Dead Rising!

blackace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#31 blackace
Member since 2002 • 23576 Posts
@LJS9502_basic said:

LOL I guess this is the result of the RRoD. BC is not important to PS4 fanboys . If you are over a gen move on. If you want to play old games....keep your old consoles.

I fixed it for you. It's obviously important to a large number of people. If it wasn't Sony wouldn't have created PSNow or created a PS2 emulator for the PS4. Why waste time doing this for millions and millions of PS4 fanboys if they don't care about B/C? Why create several remasters of last gen games?

BIOKILLER123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 BIOKILLER123

@blackace said:
@BIOKILLER123 said:

Hope it's another 100 games.

Agreed. I'm getting the feeling it won't be. Only time will tell.

Legend002

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 1

#33 Legend002
Member since 2007 • 13405 Posts

Wanting Soulcalibur 2 HD, Vesperia, RE4HD, RECVHD

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 77

#34 cainetao11
Member since 2006 • 38036 Posts

@LJS9502_basic said:

Or think for yourself and decide what you value based on your own preferences.

Most press praise the BC, it was a top vote getter on the Xbox feedback forums so your "BC is not important" statement seems to speak only for you. And lol at telling others to move on or keep old consoles. Right, your will be done.

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 cainetao11

@AgentA-Mi6 said:
@mems_1224 said:
@LJS9502_basic said:
@magicalclick said:

@LJS9502_basic:

He is right, you're the butthurt one, where did his logic fail if he simply chose to keep his old consoles and games and went on to buy a NEW console to play the NEW GENERATION games on it.

I understand Backwards compatibility is nice, but it's no longer a killer application like it used to.

Nah LJ has some butthurt going it would seem. He doesn't care about BC, states its unimportant, and how a gamer should handle it totally disregarding the fact the gaming media praised the BC announcement and it was a very highly voted for feature on Xbox feedback forums. Obviously it is important and wanted by many gamers. I understand not personally caring for something but then why even chime in? And why preach as if others are wrong for wanting it? Ooh I know!!! Closet Sony fan has a chapped anus.

NyaDC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 5

#36 NyaDC
Member since 2014 • 8006 Posts

I own a 360 and I find it to be something important, sure it's great and all that I still have my 360, however if I can access all of my Xbox content or a bulk of it from one system, why in the hell wouldn't I want to?

It's about convenience and having less reliance on a last generation system by encompassing its games into the current one.

Salt_The_Fries

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#37 Salt_The_Fries
Member since 2008 • 12480 Posts

@cainetao11: But the press is controlled by Democratic shills, haven't you heard? :P

Anyhow I'm sure there are millions of people thinking several hundred Android ports are better than BC.

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 cainetao11

@nyadc said:

I own a 360 and I find it to be something important, sure it's great and all that I still have my 360, however if I can access all of my Xbox content or a bulk of it from one system, why in the hell wouldn't I want to?

It's about convenience and having less reliance on a last generation system by encompassing its games into the current one.

Funny how last gen it was so uncool to have the inconvenience of swapping discs on 360 but convenience of BC is not cool.

Bigboi500

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 Bigboi500
Member since 2007 • 35550 Posts

Tales of Vesperia and Skyrim.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By LJS9502_basic

@cainetao11 said:
@AgentA-Mi6 said:
@mems_1224 said:
@LJS9502_basic said:

Nah LJ has some butthurt going it would seem. He doesn't care about BC, states its unimportant, and how a gamer should handle it totally disregarding the fact the gaming media praised the BC announcement and it was a very highly voted for feature on Xbox feedback forums. Obviously it is important and wanted by many gamers. I understand not personally caring for something but then why even chime in? And why preach as if others are wrong for wanting it? Ooh I know!!! Closet Sony fan has a chapped anus.

Man posts like this make me lose hope for the future. And lol for not thinking for yourself. I'm glad you have the media to help you form opinions.

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By cainetao11

@LJS9502_basic said:
@cainetao11 said:
@AgentA-Mi6 said:
@mems_1224 said:

Man posts like this make me lose hope for the future. And lol for not thinking for yourself. I'm glad you have the media to help you form opinions.

Anybody remember RIF? Reading Is Fundamental? You may need it. I didn't need the media for me to like BC, I decided that for myself. I used them as an example along with the feedback forums to illustrate to you that your statement that BC isn't important has a very vocal and large opposite response in the gaming world.

lamprey263

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 lamprey263
Member since 2006 • 44640 Posts

Only OG Xbox titles I want ATM are Panzer Dragoon Orta and Quantum Redshift.

As far as I know Bioshock 1 and 2 are coming, picked them up on sale for $5 each on Black Friday digital weekend sale. Already had Infinite due to GwG prior.

I can probably give up hope of getting Rez HD since Sony is doing something with Rez to promote VR. I hope Ubisoft signed off on From Dust finally, would go well too as a incentive to promote Far Cry Primal. I'd really love to see Catherine but I doubt Atlus cares about us round-eye gaijin infidels. Vanquish would be cool too, we got Bayonetta already so fingers crossed.

I'd love to see Dead Space and it's seques, sequels din't have digital releases, and Mass Effect sequels which they don't have digitally sequels on X360 either.

Avatar image for deactivated-58abb194ab6fb
deactivated-58abb194ab6fb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 deactivated-58abb194ab6fb
Member since 2010 • 3984 Posts

They should make Blue Dragon and Red Dead and bring back Jade Empire. Those were all classics.

DarkLink77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 DarkLink77
Member since 2004 • 32731 Posts

@Zassimick said:

There are only a select number of games that I care about becoming backwards compatible. The list I want is:

• Fable 2
  • Halo Wars
  • Fable: Anniversary

I'm hoping the other three get announced soon. They weren't worth keeping my 360 for, Fable Anniversary wasn't announced when I sold it, but it's I'd be thrilled for them to become available through this.

They've already confirmed all the Halo games will come to BC.

mjf249

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 24

#48 mjf249
Member since 2004 • 3000 Posts

@LJS9502_basic: It's called adding value to a product.

zassimick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 142

User Lists: 2

#49 zassimick  Moderator
Member since 2004 • 10470 Posts

@DarkLink77: right right, but I need them dates! Them dates, DarkLink!

DarkLink77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 DarkLink77
Member since 2004 • 32731 Posts

@Zassimick: I know, man. Me, too. Reach and Wars made me a happy, happy man. Very underappreciated, the both of them.