New Xbox One backwards compatibility games list released.

• 134 results
LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51 LJS9502_basic  Online
Member since 2003 • 178876 Posts

@cainetao11 said:
@LJS9502_basic said:
@cainetao11 said:

Nah LJ has some butthurt going it would seem. He doesn't care about BC, states its unimportant, and how a gamer should handle it totally disregarding the fact the gaming media praised the BC announcement and it was a very highly voted for feature on Xbox feedback forums. Obviously it is important and wanted by many gamers. I understand not personally caring for something but then why even chime in? And why preach as if others are wrong for wanting it? Ooh I know!!! Closet Sony fan has a chapped anus.

Man posts like this make me lose hope for the future. And lol for not thinking for yourself. I'm glad you have the media to help you form opinions.

Anybody remember RIF? Reading Is Fundamental? You may need it. I didn't need the media for me to like BC, I decided that for myself. I used them as an example along with the feedback forums to illustrate to you that your statement that BC isn't important has a very vocal and large opposite response in the gaming world.

Bolded. Reading is indeed fundamental. But I guess you don't read your own posts. I don't blame you for that though.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#52 LJS9502_basic  Online

@Xaero_Gravity said:
@LJS9502_basic said:

Your opinion is not important to me. But back at ya.

Lol, you're quite the little **** aren't you?

Are you white knighting? Why should I care about his opinion?

jimmydonegood

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53 jimmydonegood
Member since 2015 • 189 Posts

It's too bad Sony doesn't have the expertise to do this. PS fans can just rebuy the games though. No biggie.

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 77

User Lists: 1

#54 cainetao11
Member since 2006 • 38036 Posts

@LJS9502_basic said:
@cainetao11 said:
@LJS9502_basic said:
@cainetao11 said:

Nah LJ has some butthurt going it would seem. He doesn't care about BC, states its unimportant, and how a gamer should handle it totally disregarding the fact the gaming media praised the BC announcement and it was a very highly voted for feature on Xbox feedback forums. Obviously it is important and wanted by many gamers. I understand not personally caring for something but then why even chime in? And why preach as if others are wrong for wanting it? Ooh I know!!! Closet Sony fan has a chapped anus.

Man posts like this make me lose hope for the future. And lol for not thinking for yourself. I'm glad you have the media to help you form opinions.

Anybody remember RIF? Reading Is Fundamental? You may need it. I didn't need the media for me to like BC, I decided that for myself. I used them as an example along with the feedback forums to illustrate to you that your statement that BC isn't important has a very vocal and large opposite response in the gaming world.

Bolded. Reading is indeed fundamental. But I guess you don't read your own posts. I don't blame you for that though.

Still doesn't work pal. You stated, as if its a fact: BC is not important. Disregarding media praising it and xbox feedback forum showing BC being a leading vote getter. Anybody can see that there are many that do see BC as important. It doesn't mean they need the media to feel that way. I merely point out that those humans do in fact feel that way. So your statement is really just a personal preference then. Is it all clear for you now? Nice try though.

zassimick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 142

User Lists: 2

#55 zassimick  Moderator
Member since 2004 • 10470 Posts

@DarkLink77: See, I never played Halo Wars; always wanted to but never purchased. And with a sequel coming, I def need to play.

Heil68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#56  Edited By Heil68
Member since 2004 • 60722 Posts

@jimmydonegood said:

It's too bad Sony doesn't have the expertise to do this. PS fans can just rebuy the games though. No biggie.

Yup, BC seems nobody cares about to make a difference since PS4 still is current gen 8 console leader. People must of saved their old hardware like I did.

Boy that PS4 sure is on a roll though!!

Do you think it would dominate even more than it is now, besides being the world's most powerful video game console in the history of video games and having over 700+ games to play if it had BC???

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By LJS9502_basic  Online

@cainetao11 said:
@LJS9502_basic said:

Still doesn't work pal. You stated, as if its a fact: BC is not important. Disregarding media praising it and xbox feedback forum showing BC being a leading vote getter. Anybody can see that there are many that do see BC as important. It doesn't mean they need the media to feel that way. I merely point out that those humans do in fact feel that way. So your statement is really just a personal preference then. Is it all clear for you now? Nice try though.

LOL your appeals to authority are funny.

mems_1224

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58 mems_1224
Member since 2004 • 56919 Posts

@LJS9502_basic said:
@cainetao11 said:
@LJS9502_basic said:
@cainetao11 said:

It is important and you're not very good at it. Way to focus on one little part of his post and ignore his actual point though.

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59 cainetao11

@LJS9502_basic said:
@cainetao11 said:
@LJS9502_basic said:

LOL your appeals to authority are funny.

Your appeals to mine are as well LOL

BobRossPerm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60 BobRossPerm
Member since 2015 • 2886 Posts
@mems_1224 said:

It is important and you're not very good at it. Way to focus on one little part of his post and ignore his actual point though.

Ugh I hate when people do that on here. Semantics for fucking days. It's just an excuse to up their post count at this point. Just creates mindless bickering over silly shit.

Xaero_Gravity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By Xaero_Gravity
Member since 2011 • 9856 Posts

@LJS9502_basic:

White knighting? No. It was a cunty response to someone who simply has a different viewpoint than you do, and I pointed it out. Nothing more, nothing less. Enjoy the rest of your evening. :)

Alucard_Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

#62 Alucard_Prime
Member since 2008 • 10107 Posts

There are a few high-profile games I would like to see come to BC, but to be honest right now I wouldn't really have time to play many of those anyways, except maybe Lords of Shadow 2 which I want to finish at one point, and Condemned which is already BC.

What I would like more is for them to make a lot of those old school XBLA come to BC, because those kind of games I regularly go back to from time to time...games like TMNT 1986, Symphony of The Night, FinalFight, Double Dragon, etc.

I'm a huge fan of those old school 2D games, and no matter what generation we are in, I like to just fire up some of them from time to time and play a little. I still have my 360 but its a hassle turning it on just to play 10 min of TMNT1986, but if it was on my XOne it would be far more accessible. I was pretty happy with the first batch of BC titles, so hopefully the next batch has old school games like that as well.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63 LJS9502_basic  Online
@Xaero_Gravity said:

@LJS9502_basic:

White knighting? No. It was a cunty response to someone who simply has a different viewpoint than you do, and I pointed it out. Nothing more, nothing less. Enjoy the rest of your evening. :)

Shame about your reading comprehension problem but he's the one that responded to my viewpoint first. Therefore I guess you are the one with the cunty responses.

Xaero_Gravity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64 Xaero_Gravity

@LJS9502_basic:

Don't get all cute just because someone called you out for being a complete jackass. Grow the **** up.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By LJS9502_basic  Online

@Xaero_Gravity said:

@LJS9502_basic:

Don't get all cute just because someone called you out for being a complete jackass. Grow the **** up.

You're the ass hat with only the sole purpose of trolling. He's the one that wanted to argue against my opinion. Not the other way around. As for who needs to grow the **** up I'd say it's the kid trying to start arguments. Here's a clue.....look in the mirror to see him.

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66 cainetao11
Loading Video...

Xaero_Gravity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67 Xaero_Gravity

@LJS9502_basic:

Lmao I'm trolling? I can't tell if this is an academy award winning performance, or you're just legitimately that fucking stupid. I'm done wasting my precious time on such a closeted fanboy.

Salt_The_Fries

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68 Salt_The_Fries
Member since 2008 • 12480 Posts

I'm waiting for Dark Souls to appear on that list.

Meanwhile on PS4 the list of Android ports tallies up to several hundred ones and it's still going.

ominous_titan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By ominous_titan
Member since 2009 • 1217 Posts

@suicidesn0wman: some operation flashpoint, mechassault and steel battalion would be so great

Edit: and Morrowind too I still have the goty edition

FireEmblem_Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#70 FireEmblem_Man
Member since 2004 • 20251 Posts

@Xaero_Gravity said:
@LJS9502_basic said:
@BIOKILLER123 said:
@LJS9502_basic said:

LOL I guess this is the result of the RRoD. BC is not important. If you are over a gen move on. If you want to play old games....keep your old consoles.

Bc is not important for you but it is for other people. Some people have missed out on some games from last gen and, It's convenient not to have to take out an old system to play old games. Or even take up too much space.

Your opinion is not important to me. But back at ya.

Lol, you're quite the little **** aren't you?

Is this really @Xaero_Gravity? I thought you would be more in line with Sony?

FireEmblem_Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71 FireEmblem_Man

@AgentA-Mi6 said:
@mems_1224 said:

The butthurt is strong in you.

He is right, you're the butthurt one, where did his logic fail if he simply chose to keep his old consoles and games and went on to buy a NEW console to play the NEW GENERATION games on it.

I understand Backwards compatibility is nice, but it's no longer a killer application like it used to.

....Or maybe it's all a conspiracy setup by GUFU? You know the Lemming Illuminati's? Trying to say how important BC is?

Xaero_Gravity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By Xaero_Gravity

@FireEmblem_Man:

I don't necessarily have a preference, I buy em all. :P

FireEmblem_Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73 FireEmblem_Man

@Xaero_Gravity: Good! Now I can promote you as SW King :P

WilliamRLBaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74 WilliamRLBaker
Member since 2006 • 28915 Posts

@AgentA-Mi6: LoL his logic is crap, he's coming into a thread and proclaiming this is useless you just should have kept your console, when its not up to opinion here this is objectively a useful feature for people.

If he had no interest then he can go off and have no interest but coming here and making such claims pretty much confirms its coming from a place of major butthurt

ninjaxams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#75 ninjaxams
Member since 2004 • 7500 Posts

@Alucard_Prime said:

There are a few high-profile games I would like to see come to BC, but to be honest right now I wouldn't really have time to play many of those anyways, except maybe Lords of Shadow 2 which I want to finish at one point, and Condemned which is already BC.

What I would like more is for them to make a lot of those old school XBLA come to BC, because those kind of games I regularly go back to from time to time...games like TMNT 1986, Symphony of The Night, FinalFight, Double Dragon, etc.

I'm a huge fan of those old school 2D games, and no matter what generation we are in, I like to just fire up some of them from time to time and play a little. I still have my 360 but its a hassle turning it on just to play 10 min of TMNT1986, but if it was on my XOne it would be far more accessible. I was pretty happy with the first batch of BC titles, so hopefully the next batch has old school games like that as well.

i'm with you, i'd kill to play guardian heros and virtua on as well.

drinkerofjuice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

#76 drinkerofjuice
Member since 2007 • 4567 Posts

Dark Souls please. Ideally I'd love it if they did original Xbox games as well, because I have a copy of Ninja Gaiden Black that hasn't been used.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By LJS9502_basic  Online

@Xaero_Gravity said:

@LJS9502_basic:

Lmao I'm trolling? I can't tell if this is an academy award winning performance, or you're just legitimately that fucking stupid. I'm done wasting my precious time on such a closeted fanboy.

Considering I just told someone their opinion didn't matter to me when they went all argumentative because we didn't agree and you've done nothing but act like a troll...yes. If you don't have anything to add the conversation then don't enter it. Fan boys...smh.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78 LJS9502_basic  Online
@WilliamRLBaker said:

@AgentA-Mi6: LoL his logic is crap, he's coming into a thread and proclaiming this is useless you just should have kept your console, when its not up to opinion here this is objectively a useful feature for people.

If he had no interest then he can go off and have no interest but coming here and making such claims pretty much confirms its coming from a place of major butthurt

Last I checked this was a forum for discussion. If opinions that aren't in line with yours upset then go off and don't come here crying about it as it pretty much confirms major butt hurt.

As for logic being missing.....if someone says they already have the old console and thus can play the game the way it was intended rather than through emulation....it would be really stupid to say they were butt hurt. They have the better game experience.

Avatar image for xghostprotocolx
xGhostProtocolx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79 xGhostProtocolx
Member since 2015 • 193 Posts

im not holding my breath. probably more of a shit selection.

Avatar image for drummerdave9099
drummerdave9099

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80 drummerdave9099
Member since 2010 • 4606 Posts

Haven't heard anything yet, any leaks?

blackace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#81 blackace
Member since 2002 • 23576 Posts

@LJS9502_basic said:

LOL I guess this is the result of the RRoD. BC is not important. If you are over a gen move on. If you want to play old games....keep your old consoles.

Is important to gamers who want to move from their XBox 360 and still play many off their 360 games on the XB1. It's not important to you cause you don't own an XB1 and you have a PS4 that doesn't have true B/C. Sony makes you buy all your old games over and over again to play them on the PS3 and PS4. You have no choice but to keep your old systems. XB1 doesn't have any RROD. lol!!!

hrt_rulz01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82 hrt_rulz01
Member since 2006 • 22415 Posts

@drummerdave9099: Not that I've seen... wish they'd hurry up! Wanna play the Bioshocks again.

Fuhrer_D

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83  Edited By Fuhrer_D
Member since 2011 • 1125 Posts

@NathanDrakeSwag: As a person who went PS3 and went Xbox One, I'd have to disagree on those great PS3 exclusives. Outside of Demon's Souls, MGS 4, Valkyria Chronicles, and Resistance 1, I didn't finish (or really enjoy) any PS3 exclusives, and I bought the majority of them, (3D Dot Heroes, both Socom's, Resistance 2 & 3, GTP & 5, The Last of Us, Killzone 2&3, Flower, White Knight Chronicles, Nino Kuni, Singstar, and some more of which I can't remember) except for the Uncharted Series (played a couple of hours of the first one and never went back). It was last gen that made me really double down on buying the more capable and complete box (why I bought the PS3 and the Xbox One), because exclusive rarely do anything for me, other than Nintendo's.

Obviously IMO.

NyaDC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 5

#84 NyaDC
Member since 2014 • 8006 Posts

@Heil68 said:
@jimmydonegood said:

Yup, BC seems nobody cares about to make a difference since PS4 still is current gen 8 console leader. People must of saved their old hardware like I did.

Do you think it would dominate even more than it is now, besides being the world's most powerful video game console in the history of video games and having over 700+ games to play if it had BC???

You talk like you're having a stroke...

Heil68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85 Heil68
Member since 2004 • 60722 Posts

@nyadc said:
@Heil68 said:
@jimmydonegood said:

Well playing PS4 is like dipping your feet in water and grabbing the back of your TV and feeling that mother fucking GIGAWATT of SONY awesomeness running through your veins.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86 LJS9502_basic  Online

@blackace said:
@LJS9502_basic said:

Is important to gamers who want to move from their XBox 360 and still play many off their 360 games on the XB1. It's not important to you cause you don't own an XB1 and you have a PS4 that doesn't have true B/C. Sony makes you buy all your old games over and over again to play them on the PS3 and PS4. You have no choice but to keep your old systems. XB1 doesn't have any RROD. lol!!!

Way to bump old comments. I don't have to pay to play ANY old games. And BC is lame. If you want to play old games....keep your old console. Better than half assed emulation.

suicidesn0wman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#87  Edited By suicidesn0wman
Member since 2006 • 7490 Posts

@Heil68 said:
@nyadc said:
@Heil68 said:
@jimmydonegood said:

Well playing PS4 is like dipping your feet in water and grabbing the back of your TV and feeling that mother fucking GIGAWATT of SONY awesomeness running through your veins.

For me, using my PS4 is usually checking to see who's online, then looking at what parties are open, then looking at the PS4 games on the shelf, realizing the only game I didn't beat is Bloodborne, deciding I don't care to get my ass kicked today, then picking up my X1 controller. I guess that GIGAWATT of Sony awesomeness will arrive shortly after greatness does. Still waiting.

ronvalencia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88  Edited By ronvalencia
Member since 2008 • 29612 Posts

@LJS9502_basic said:

BC is important for Google's Android, Apple's iOS and Microsoft's Windows. These software runtime platforms are larger than PS4.

I prefer Wintel's BC and freedom.

NyaDC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#89  Edited By NyaDC
Member since 2014 • 8006 Posts

@suicidesn0wman said:
@Heil68 said:
@nyadc said:
@Heil68 said:

For me, using my PS4 is usually checking to see who's online, then looking at what parties are open, then looking at the PS4 games on the shelf, realizing the only game I didn't beat is Bloodborne, deciding I don't care to get my ass kicked today, then picking up my X1 controller. I guess that GIGAWATT of Sony awesomeness will arrive shortly after greatness does. Still waiting.

It's kind of poetic that the two biggest game and console collector's on this forum who have the largest source reference and ability to contrast consoles and games are genuinely disappointed with the PlayStation 4 and none of these people seem to understand why...

What is so obvious to us they seem to be completely oblivious to...

lamprey263

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90 lamprey263
Member since 2006 • 44686 Posts

Sony fanboys should care less about Xbox 360 BC on Xbox One, and instead focus more on making sure Sony doesn't **** up the BC on the PS4.

Right now it really burns me that Sony won't honor digital rights of PS2 titles bought on PS3. If it had been a technical difficulty that'd be one thing; that's not the case. If it's a matter of wanting to do achievements and charging for the emulator visual upgrades, then at least do what Nintendo did offering the upgrade at a nominal fee; that's not the case yet.

Anyhow, thankfully the PS2 classics I have on the PS3 are just the Fatal Frame games, which I got on a flash sale for less than $10 for all 3, so if I have to double dip I guess it won't be that bad... still shit for anybody that might have a sizable library of PS2 classics.

suicidesn0wman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91 suicidesn0wman

@nyadc said:
@suicidesn0wman said:
@Heil68 said:
@nyadc said:
@Heil68 said:

It's kind of poetic that the two biggest game and console collector's on this forum who have the largest source reference and ability to contrast consoles and games are genuinely disappointed with the PlayStation 4 and none of these people seem to understand why...

I guess it's because we're the only two crazy enough to buy everything we can find.

Plus we both prefer Xbox, so that automatically makes us fanboys, and by that everything we say is anti-Sony and dismissed.

Oh well, in the end we get to enjoy more games than they do. Even if their narrow minded thinking won't allow them to realize it.

suicidesn0wman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92 suicidesn0wman

@lamprey263 said:

Still shit for anybody that might have a sizable library of PS2 classics.

Currently at 176 PS2 games and over 300 PS1 games. And no I am not happy with the lack of disc support, I already own 5 of the first 9 titles brought out and it would cost another $85 if I wanted to play them on my PS4.

suicidesn0wman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93 suicidesn0wman

@LJS9502_basic said:
@blackace said:
@LJS9502_basic said:

Way to bump old comments. I don't have to pay to play ANY old games. And BC is lame. If you want to play old games....keep your old console. Better than half assed emulation.

Wouldn't be enough shelf space to keep all my old consoles hooked up so that I could use them, being able to retire the original machine because a newer machine was capable of playing the old games would save space, unsightly wires, and even power usage.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94 LJS9502_basic  Online

@suicidesn0wman said:
@LJS9502_basic said:
@blackace said:
@LJS9502_basic said:

Wouldn't be enough shelf space to keep all my old consoles hooked up so that I could use them, being able to retire the original machine because a newer machine was capable of playing the old games would save space, unsightly wires, and even power usage.

You do know you don't have to keep them all hooked up all the time....right? Anyway my consoles don't get in the way. Maybe you should try a house.

suicidesn0wman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95  Edited By suicidesn0wman

@LJS9502_basic said:
@suicidesn0wman said:
@LJS9502_basic said:
@blackace said:
@LJS9502_basic said:

You do know you don't have to keep them all hooked up all the time....right? Anyway my consoles don't get in the way. Maybe you should try a house.

Yep, and PS1/2 emulation would allow me to unhook two of them. I'm in the process of buying a house, and when I'm done moving my shit I'll have two large rooms dedicated to gaming, plus a small arcade in the garage. Still won't be enough room to hook them all up.

Wiiboxstation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96  Edited By Wiiboxstation
Member since 2014 • 1753 Posts

Still no update...

Avatar image for drummerdave9099
drummerdave9099

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97  Edited By drummerdave9099
Member since 2010 • 4606 Posts

@wiiboxstation said:

Still no update...

Yeah I'm guessing it'll be tomorrow or Friday they announce it, was predicting today but no luck

lamprey263

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99 lamprey263
Member since 2006 • 44686 Posts

@suicidesn0wman: ouch, those disc games or PS3 digital? If digital, dang, even paying $1 each just to upgrade would suck.

hrt_rulz01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100  Edited By hrt_rulz01
Member since 2006 • 22415 Posts

@suicidesn0wman said:
@nyadc said:
@suicidesn0wman said:
@Heil68 said:

I guess it's because we're the only two crazy enough to buy everything we can find.

Plus we both prefer Xbox, so that automatically makes us fanboys, and by that everything we say is anti-Sony and dismissed.

Oh well, in the end we get to enjoy more games than they do. Even if their narrow minded thinking won't allow them to realize it.

Lol... well said fellas.