NEW Spiderman OPENWORLD gameplay, bring your tissues, towels and tampons some will loose their bodily fluid

Avatar image for deactivated-60bf765068a74
deactivated-60bf765068a74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#201 deactivated-60bf765068a74
Member since 2007 • 9558 Posts

BRING YOUR TISSUES PC GAMERS AND XBOX GAEMRS AND WII GAMERS AND SWITCH GAMERS

BRING IN UR GOD DAMN TISSUES

omegaMaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#202 omegaMaster
Member since 2017 • 3479 Posts

This looks STUNNING.

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#203 Zaryia
Member since 2016 • 21607 Posts

@calvincfb said:

not being able to play good games

@tgob89 said:

Why is that? haha lol no need to answer that, we already know PC peasant.

PC wins every year at GS and MC. Do not let this objective fact anger you so greatly.

Learn to live with 2nd place.

DragonfireXZ95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#204 DragonfireXZ95
Member since 2005 • 26645 Posts

Looks good. Not good enough to buy a PS4 right now, but perhaps when they get crazy cheap down the line.

Calvincfb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#205 Calvincfb
Member since 2018 • 0 Posts

@zaryia: yeah, it wins but.. you never see a PC gamer talking about their exclusives LMFAO

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#206 Zaryia

@calvincfb said:

@zaryia: yeah, it wins but.. you never see a PC gamer talking about their exclusives LMFAO

PC exclusives are the most played games on the planet. That's what the PC section is for.

It's called not being insecure.

Calvincfb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#207 Calvincfb

@zaryia: yeah right, even so, you came to this thread cry. Talk about being insecure huh

Calvincfb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#208 Calvincfb

@zaryia: I mean, get real, you see a thread that talk about exclusives, you come to cry.

You see a thread taking about consoles getting a version optimized...

Yeah, all you do is cry...

And we are insecure LMFAO.

AzatiS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#209  Edited By AzatiS
Member since 2004 • 14969 Posts

Ps4, 5 years old ... AAA exclusive after exclusive. The tears are real. 5 years later, X1 who ? Wii U who ? Thats right. Love the Silence.

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#210  Edited By Zaryia

@calvincfb said:

@zaryia: yeah right, even so, you came to this thread cry. Talk about being insecure huh

I was answering to this reply,

@toonlonk said:

You can report stats and facts in an unbiased, respectful, way, you know.

I merely stated data. If the numbers harm you so much I would suggest a SJW forum.

GameboyTroy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 1

#211 GameboyTroy
Member since 2011 • 9730 Posts

Loading Video...

Calvincfb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#212 Calvincfb

@zaryia: bohoo all I read is a crying PC gamer hahahahaha LMAO

Calvincfb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#213 Calvincfb

@zaryia: go play your cities simulator, your indies and your DOTA clones with your $ 2k rig. LMFAO.

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#214  Edited By Zaryia

@calvincfb said:

@calvincfb said:

@zaryia: I mean, get real, you see a thread that talk about exclusives, you come to cry.

You see a thread taking about consoles getting a version optimized...

Yeah, all you do is cry...

And we are insecure LMFAO.

@calvincfb said:

@zaryia: bohoo all I read is a crying PC gamer hahahahaha LMAO

@calvincfb said:

@zaryia: go play your cities simulator, your indies and your DOTA clones with your $ 2k rig. LMFAO.

Oh wow the melt down is real. Take 2nd place like a man.

ToonLonk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#215 ToonLonk
Member since 2017 • 440 Posts

@zaryia: Not talking to you. Talking to tgob89.

Calvincfb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#216  Edited By Calvincfb

@zaryia: hahaha well, I'm going to play some HZD now, because, you know, I play games. Goodbye, crying hermit.

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#217 Zaryia

@calvincfb said:

@zaryia: hahaha well, I'm going to play some HZD now, because, you know, I play games. Goodbye, crying hermit.

Yes, just less games than PC.

Avatar image for deactivated-60bf765068a74
deactivated-60bf765068a74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#218 deactivated-60bf765068a74
Member since 2007 • 9558 Posts

PC GAMERS wanted this game

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#219 Zaryia

@ProtossRushX said:

PC GAMERS wanted this game

nah

Avatar image for BenjaminBanklin
BenjaminBanklin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#220 BenjaminBanklin
Member since 2004 • 11090 Posts

@theone86 said:
@BenjaminBanklin said:

Oh Loooord System Wars be on alert

'Cuz everywhere Xbox fans booties are hurt

While Sony's kickin' ass and takin' names

And Phil Spencer's got no exclusive games

The ol' red, white and blue put some salt in their plan

The one, the only, all-American Spider-Man

Oh look, a console fanboy celebrating because he can play a game and other people can't. You NEVER see that anywhere.

You can play the game. Everyone can. Unless you have some dumbass reason to not buy a PS4 if you play consoles.

JustPlainLucas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 226

#221 JustPlainLucas
Member since 2002 • 80441 Posts

As much as I love Spider-Man, and as awesome as this game looks, I'd trade it for a Sunset Overdrive sequel in a heartbeat.

Avatar image for BenjaminBanklin
BenjaminBanklin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#222 BenjaminBanklin
Member since 2004 • 11090 Posts

@JustPlainLucas said:

As much as I love Spider-Man, and as awesome as this game looks, I'd trade it for a Sunset Overdrive sequel in a heartbeat.

People not buying SO is part of the reason why this game exists in the first place.

pdogg93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#223 pdogg93
Member since 2015 • 1849 Posts

@JustPlainLucas: sunset overdrive is a garbage game

tgob89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#224  Edited By tgob89
Member since 2017 • 2153 Posts

@BenjaminBanklin said:
@JustPlainLucas said:

People not buying SO is part of the reason why this game exists in the first place.

Another difference between Sony fans and non-gamers, Sony fans buy games! Rest assured Spiderman PS4 will sell.

Insomniac may go back to developing exclusively for Sony after this but I wouldn't mind them making another Sunset Overdrive for MS and xbox fans though there probably wouldn't be much incentive after this.

Sony's Spiderman releasing in September for PS4 is going to sell like Nintendo's Mario Odyssey did for Switch last year during Black Friday and holiday season.

Last year was bad for XB1 when Sony left the holiday to Nintendo but this year is going to be even worse for MS when their direct competitor Sony captures the market share making the choice to pick xbox even harder.

lol it's like Sony and Nintendo have a silent agreement to tag team MS by each taking controlling the market the year after the other one does never allowing MS a turn.

Isn't it interesting how every generation the majority of all the GOTY awards go to either Nintendo one year and then Sony the next only broken up by the odd multiplat thrown inbetween?

QuadKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#225  Edited By QuadKnight
Member since 2015 • 12916 Posts

@GameboyTroy said:
Loading Video...

I agree with this dude. Spiderman is most likely going to be a gold mine for Sony. I can't believe they waited this long to make a Spiderman exclusive game considering the Spiderman font they had on the PS3 last gen, you'd think a project like this would be a no brainer for them. They were probably waiting for the tech to catch up with the concept of a proper open world Spiderman game.

I see Spiderman selling even more than God of War this year and GOW is gonna be a sales monster.

tgob89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#226  Edited By tgob89

@quadknight:

Sony is going for a 2 hit combo like Nintendo did with the switch last year with Zelda and Mario.

Fisrt launch GOW front loaded at the beginning of the year to kick start sales and take dumps on all middle year releases in comparable quality; then close the year with an iconic character everyone recognizes which grabs the hearts and minds if kids and adults alike just before black Friday and holiday season.

Sony and Nintendo are sharing the same rule book here, you gotta love it.

Nintendo are still going to release some great games to keep it relevant since their market is slightly different than Sony and MS's but rest assured it's Sony's show this year.

Due to Sony's 1, 2 combo PS4 may reach the 100M consoles mark before this year is even out.

LuxuryHeart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#227 LuxuryHeart
Member since 2017 • 1853 Posts

@quadknight said:
@luxuryheart said:
@quadknight said:
@boycie said:

Seems that PS fans are happier about this being an exclusive than it looking like a great game.

Prepare for 6 months of insufferable smug threads.

One of the perks of having a console with real exclusives.

As for me personally, I couldn't give a shit that it's exclusive or not, I'm just happy it's a good Spiderman game. If it was a turd like The Order 1886 or Knack I wouldn't be hyping it.

I have to admit tho' it's nice seeing lems get butthurt over it but it's not the reason I'm hyped for it.

Why do people hate Knack so much? I thought it was a great game and it had a cute art style.

:P I actually don't hate it. I got it for free with PS+ and I think it's a cute charming game, it's just not a GOTY contender and I would never hype it as a reason to own PS4.

Fair enough.

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 72

#228 Pedro
Member since 2002 • 69479 Posts

@Shewgenja said:

Halo 2s online made a case for Live and integrated service on consoles beating the decentralized model. You have a brand because of these things. For once, try to think beyond "He is the enemy, therefore he is always wrong."

Way to not address the point that was made.

JustPlainLucas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 226

#229 JustPlainLucas
Member since 2002 • 80441 Posts

@BenjaminBanklin said:
@JustPlainLucas said:

I know, and that makes me sad. (people not buying SO, not Spider-Man existing)

@pdogg93 said:

@JustPlainLucas: sunset overdrive is a garbage game

It sits at an 81 on Metacritic with 31 scores 9 and over. Far from a garbage game.

@tgob89 said:

Another difference between Sony fans and non-gamers, Sony fans buy games! Rest assured Spiderman PS4 will sell.

Insomniac may go back to developing exclusively for Sony after this but I wouldn't mind them making another Sunset Overdrive for MS and xbox fans though there probably wouldn't be much incentive after this.

Sony's Spiderman releasing in September for PS4 is going to sell like Nintendo's Mario Odyssey did for Switch last year during Black Friday and holiday season.

Last year was bad for XB1 when Sony left the holiday to Nintendo but this year is going to be even worse for MS when their direct competitor Sony captures the market share making the choice to pick xbox even harder.

lol it's like Sony and Nintendo have a silent agreement to tag team MS by each taking controlling the market the year after the other one does never allowing MS a turn.

Isn't it interesting how every generation the majority of all the GOTY awards go to either Nintendo one year and then Sony the next only broken up by the odd multiplat thrown inbetween?

I have a feeling that a Sunset Overdrive 2 might fare a little better today than the first did back in 2014. I mean... if everyone got so excited for Sea of Thieves... just imagine how much more excited they'd get over an actual quality exclusive. :P

tgob89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#230  Edited By tgob89

@JustPlainLucas said:

@tgob89 said:

I have a feeling that a Sunset Overdrive 2 might fare a little better today than the first did back in 2014. I mean... if everyone got so excited for Sea of Thieves... just imagine how much more excited they'd get over an actual quality exclusive. :P

I completely agree!

However it's 2018 and MS may have burnt their own bridges with Insomniac.

Insomniac gave MS a chance JUST before working with Sony on Spiderman...

Insomniac Wants To Make Sunset Overdrive 2, But There's A Problem

Microsoft seems disinclined at the moment to pursue high-end single-player experiences, as evident with the cancellation of Platinum Games' Scalebound. Pitching to Microsoft the concept of yet another single-player, campaign-driven adventure game seems like a bad move, especially with the company focusing on games like PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds or the microtransaction-driven Minecraft.

The fact that it's been three years since Sunset Overdrive released on the Xbox One, and how Microsoft has made no effort in courting the franchise back into its graces seems to indicate that Microsoft has no intention of further pursuing a sequel at the moment, or other games like it.

Some gamers have hoped that perhaps Sony will step in and pick up the publishing rights, but it seems a little far fetched at this point for Sony to come in and publish a game that Microsoft had originally funded. One thing is for sure: Insomniac Games doesn't appear to be to be getting any help for funding Sunset Overdrive 2 from Microsoft.

https://www.cinemablend.com/games/1717820/insomniac-wants-to-make-sunset-overdrive-2-but-theres-a-problem

Sunset Overdirve 2 could have been releasing exclusively for Xbox one/PC this holiday season.

...and the Spiderman PS4 we see here today may have never been!

But as has been typical of MS this gen, they didn't have faith in the developers and didn't want to invest in the vision of a studio to fund a big budget AAA single player exclusive.

So this may be Insomniac's big FU to M$ for not taking them at their offer when they were in need of someone to fund for them. Now it may be too late. After Spiderman they may demand 3x the amount they would have asked to deliver the same game in SoD2 if they'd even work with MS at all.

People who hate on exclusives don't seem to understand the trust and investment the company who funds those games must make in order to help realize the end result. it takes a company who really believes in games to get behind the visions the studios before they actually become final products.

Planeforger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#231 Planeforger
Member since 2004 • 19571 Posts

I get that people are excited for this, but when was the last good Spiderman game?

10 years ago? 15? 20?

appariti0n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#232 appariti0n
Member since 2009 • 5013 Posts

Pass, doesn’t interest me enough to put up with 30 fps.

KBFloYd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#233 KBFloYd
Member since 2009 • 22714 Posts

lol 30fps???

psshsshh hahaha

oh and swinging through the city gets old after like 5 minutes

pouriarjj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#234 pouriarjj
Member since 2018 • 168 Posts

@tgob89 said:
@pouriarjj said:

@Shewgenja:

i didn't "skip out" on the ps4, i never even considered buying it, i've been gaming on a pc and i'm not going to change that for one game, plus even if i did, then i'd miss all the great pc exclusives and xbone exclusives.

any way it doesn't matter, i'll be able to emulate the game sometime down the road, then it'll just bea lost sale for sony

LMFAO wait..

@pouriarjj said:

well just because it's a superhero game doesn't mean it makes up for the best super hero of all time

it really pisses me off when companies make beloved ips exclusive to their consoles

i mean it's ok for uncharted and halo to be exclusive but when they make spiderman and tomb raider exclusive it's really not cool

Hypocrite much!

Silly Lemit if you admit you wanted those PC and xbox exclusives over what PS4 could provide then you should embrace decision now instead of blaming Sony for what your chosen platform failed to deliver.

But guess what? Your wish is granted, you will not miss out on your great PC/xbox exclusive.

$60 entrance fee...

bon appetit, enjoy!

We Sony fans will enjoy our chosen platforms exclusive games without the tears, pointing fingers and whining like many of you PC and xbox fans do.

Why?

Because we are confident in our choice knowing our games are the highest quality at release setting the bar for the rest of the industry...so enjoy your PC/xbox exclusive Crackdown 3 on your PC while the gamers who prefer games of superior quality enjoy Spiderman.

is that why U are making posts about how bad xbox one is and trying to justify buying a ps4 every 5 hours?

fine, I'll enjoy my pc exclusives along with ultimate spiderman, spiderman web of shadows, spiderman shattered dimensions, spiderman 2, amazing spiderman and the others while U enjoy your game locked at 30fps on a 6-7 years old system.(or making threads about it to make yourself feel good)

pouriarjj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#235  Edited By pouriarjj

@tgob89 said:
@zaryia said:
@tgob89 said:

me Quality > Quantity

me Quality + Quantity,

So, uhh...why are you posting and having a meltdown here on this CONSOLE EXCLUSIVE PS4 Spiderman thread instead of posting about one of the hundreds of AMAZING and HIGH QUALITY PC games you're apparently in love with?

hmm?

I mean, You won't catch any Sony fans having a melt down and lashing out over any of those cheap, unfinished and glitchy PC exclusives like you see PC fans doing over our games.

Why is that? haha lol no need to answer that, we already know PC peasant.

Kinda hard to brag about basement developed 2d indies, isometric 360 graphic level srpgs and mobas and Xbone's exclusive reject console ports!

again me Quality > Quantity

U know? pc isn't about stopping other people from playing our games, it's about playing all of the best games that come out.

here are some of the best console exclusives that came to pc last year:

forza 7

cuphead

hellblade

nioh

persona 5 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QDq8wW05AS4

legend of zelda breath of the wild https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EDKkE6kjCiY

and i haven't even started talking about the pc exclusives yet:

divinity original sin ii

hollow knight

total war: warhammer 2

pubg

NoodleFighter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#236  Edited By NoodleFighter
Member since 2011 • 11796 Posts

@zaryia: @pouriarjj: Wow Spiderman has made some of the cows here so smug and cocky that they've deluded themselves into thinking the PC is in the same "no games" situation as Xbox. I'm gonna laugh my ass off if another PC juggernaut like PUBG comes out of nowhere this year and smashes every other game in popularity and sales again.

QuadKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#237 QuadKnight
Member since 2015 • 12916 Posts

The salt in this thread is unreal.

mrbojangles25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#238 mrbojangles25
Member since 2005 • 58306 Posts

Nice, reminds me of Prototype, zooming around the city.

tdkmillsy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#239 tdkmillsy
Member since 2003 • 5882 Posts

@quadknight said:
@tdkmillsy said:
@quadknight said:
@tdkmillsy said:
@scatteh316 said:

Yes but look at PUBG.... there's no way it shouldn't be 60fps looking at it graphically.....

At least Spiderman has the graphics to justify the frame rate.

Absolute bullshit. People only bitch about 60fps on FPSs and racing games on here - your quote

Far Cry 5 another where people moaned it wasnt 60fps on X

I was just showing he was wrong when it comes to the X

You're a clown. PUBG is also an FPS and a competitive one at that....

Loading Video...

Far Cry 5 is also an FPS. My quote still stands correct. Just because a TPS mode is included doesn't mean it's a third person action game in the same vein as a Spiderman game or Sunset Overdrive.

I actually only read racing games in your quote, so I stand corrected for these 2 game. Maybe I shouldn't try and multi task while at work.

Give over with the clown shit, you know there are others that people have picked up on.

https://www.gamespot.com/forums/system-wars-314159282/shadow-of-war-confirmed-at-native-4k-on-xbox-one-x-33395712/

moaning about not being 60fps on the X.

I made a mistake but I dont mind admitting it.

Your still wrong.

At least you admit when you're wrong, I admire that.

That's an isolated case though, I never saw cows get on the car of Shadow of War for being 30fps except for that thread. Tons of lems however, both on here and the internet in general, bashed Driveclub to hell for being 30fps despite the fact that FH3 is a 30fps game. The hypocrisy is more on you lems in this case.

They bashed it cos in an ideal world non open world driving games have an expectation to run at 60fps, hence the backlash. In an ideal world they all should run at 60fps but open world require too many sacrifices on current consoles.

You where wrong, you said ONLY moan about racing games and FPS. I found a thread to prove you where wrong, you now say its an isolated case (implying its the only one) yet you know that isn't the case. Perhaps in all the other threads it wasn't cows and only PC owners but I doubt that.

If you cant admit you are wrong it when you are it only looks bad on you.

pouriarjj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#240 pouriarjj

@NoodleFighter: i know right?

2011 minecraft

2012 csgo

2013 dota 2

2014 divinity original sin

2015 pillars of eternity

2016 stardew valley

2017 pubg

this is every year's story

and then the console peasants start saying "developers can make more money porting this game to consoles" and "exclusivity is stupid" but when it comes to their exclusives they "need them to exist"

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#241 tormentos
Member since 2003 • 33784 Posts

@tdkmillsy said:

If this was on the X there would be a 10 page thread on how its not 60fps, yet its ok on the PS4 Pro.

I genuinely hope this is a fantastic game as I really like Spider-Man but previous games have always been mediocre.

Don't have the time to own 3 consoles but if I did I'd buy a PS4 Pro to play this if its good.

You mean like FH3 on xbox one X and no xbox fan care.? How many open world games like GTA are 60FPS,unless on PC with open frames.?

MirkoS77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#242 MirkoS77
Member since 2011 • 17658 Posts

What an absolute waste of a thread. I hope some of you here don’t take this System Wars stuff this seriously and only do this for ghits and siggles.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#243 tormentos

@tdkmillsy said:

I actually only read racing games in your quote, so I stand corrected for these 2 game. Maybe I shouldn't try and multi task while at work.

Give over with the clown shit, you know there are others that people have picked up on.

https://www.gamespot.com/forums/system-wars-314159282/shadow-of-war-confirmed-at-native-4k-on-xbox-one-x-33395712/

Your still wrong.

And you people deserved that since several lemmings here CLAIMED the xbox one x was stronger than a 1070GTX hell a derange spambot who post here even claim the XOX exceed a 1080gtx.

In fact he attacked the xbox one x uncompromise crap.

@tdkmillsy said:

Spider-Man single player and therefor is not bound by the constraints of the original PS4.

All 3 Microsoft games are multiplayer and therefore FPS is bound by the original Xbox. Not saying the X will get to 60fps in these games cos of the CPU, but the fact is multiplayer games FPS is limited while Spider-Man isn't.

All the X does is allow you to play the games at a better resolution. If you expected anything else then you need to have a rethink.

lol Stop your tears how many open world action games like spiderman or GTA are 60FPS on consoles?

You look pathetic trying to single out spider man for single player or multiplayer.

NO all the xbox one X does is having more power,how that power is use it up to the developer,which can opt to try to double frames vs the PS4 Pro instead of having higher resolution.

Crackdown was also 30 FPS on xbox 360 as well,like any other open game.

VFighter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#244 VFighter
Member since 2016 • 11031 Posts

@pouriarjj: What?

Calvincfb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#245 Calvincfb

@pouriarjj: lol @ resorting on emulators

Calvincfb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#246 Calvincfb

You see PC gamers are salty when all they say is"muh 30fps"

LMFAO

tdkmillsy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#247 tdkmillsy
Member since 2003 • 5882 Posts

@tormentos said:
@tdkmillsy said:

Your still wrong.

And you people deserved that since several lemmings here CLAIMED the xbox one x was stronger than a 1070GTX hell a derange spambot who post here even claim the XOX exceed a 1080gtx.

In fact he attacked the xbox one x uncompromise crap.

@tdkmillsy said:

Spider-Man single player and therefor is not bound by the constraints of the original PS4.

All 3 Microsoft games are multiplayer and therefore FPS is bound by the original Xbox. Not saying the X will get to 60fps in these games cos of the CPU, but the fact is multiplayer games FPS is limited while Spider-Man isn't.

All the X does is allow you to play the games at a better resolution. If you expected anything else then you need to have a rethink.

lol Stop your tears how many open world action games like spiderman or GTA are 60FPS on consoles?

You look pathetic trying to single out spider man for single player or multiplayer.

NO all the xbox one X does is having more power,how that power is use it up to the developer,which can opt to try to double frames vs the PS4 Pro instead of having higher resolution.

Crackdown was also 30 FPS on xbox 360 as well,like any other open game.

1) I'm not several lemmings and have never said it was a 1070 so dont include me in that belief thank you. I said it sits between 1060 and 1070 performance wise which it does, you said its the same as a 580 performance wise which it isnt.

2) If you actually read and understand what I said, I said if it was on the X people would be moaning that its not 60fps, cos this is the case in several threads about games running on the X. Granted some are FPS and racing games but some are also not. Some of this is from PC owners and some of it are from Cows.

3) Multiplayer games accross PS4/PS4 Pro and Xbox one/X will generally have the same FPS to stop any real advantage to the owners of the Pro and X. A single player could be optimized at all levels (including fps) as it doesn't give any advantage to other players. Its not rocket science. I wasnt talking about Spiderman I was talking about the 3 multiplayer games that had been quoted.

4) I've not said anything negative about Spiderman directly, infact I've said I hope its a good game and if I had the time might nudge me to get a Pro.

5) You know better the power on the X is directed at increasing the resolution and the games that run at 60fps are a good thing but not the intended standard in certain areas.

Spiderman looking like it is would never run at 60fps on the Pro and on the X the benefit would probably only be full fat 4k. That wasn't the point being made, other people got that yet you didn't.

I made a mistake and freely admitted it, I deserved from the person I made a mistake to. I certainly dont deserve anything from what someone else has said, get a grip man.

Kindly take the time to read the thread fully before jumping in with both feet calling people pathetic.

Calvincfb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#248 Calvincfb

@pouriarjj: Divinity, Minecraft, and pubg are not exclusives lol

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#249 tormentos

@tdkmillsy said:

They bashed it cos in an ideal world non open world driving games have an expectation to run at 60fps, hence the backlash. In an ideal world they all should run at 60fps but open world require too many sacrifices on current consoles.

You where wrong, you said ONLY moan about racing games and FPS. I found a thread to prove you where wrong, you now say its an isolated case (implying its the only one) yet you know that isn't the case. Perhaps in all the other threads it wasn't cows and only PC owners but I doubt that.

Thanks for agreeing that open world games demand sacrifices so they run at 30FPS..

TryIt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#250 TryIt
Member since 2017 • 13157 Posts

@tormentos said:
@tdkmillsy said:

Thanks for agreeing that open world games demand sacrifices so they run at 30FPS..

I play a lot of open world games.

most of mine run at 60fps so what are you talking about?