NEW Spiderman OPENWORLD gameplay, bring your tissues, towels and tampons some will loose their bodily fluid

QuadKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By QuadKnight
Member since 2015 • 12916 Posts

@tdkmillsy said:
@scatteh316 said:
@tdkmillsy said:
@quadknight said:

Absolute bullshit. People only bitch about 60fps on FPSs and racing games on here. Other genres usually get a free pass.

Maybe the reason why you feel like your Xbone is getting attacked for framerates is because most MS exclusives are either racing or shooting games with multiplayer.

No one was criticizing Sunset Overdrive for its framerate and it was also single player 3rd person action game just like Spiderman (same devs too)

Is it?

PUBG says hello

Yes but look at PUBG.... there's no way it shouldn't be 60fps looking at it graphically.....

At least Spiderman has the graphics to justify the frame rate.

Absolute bullshit. People only bitch about 60fps on FPSs and racing games on here - your quote

Far Cry 5 another where people moaned it wasnt 60fps on X

I was just showing he was wrong when it comes to the X

You're a clown. PUBG is also an FPS and a competitive one at that....

Loading Video...

Far Cry 5 is also an FPS. My quote still stands correct. Just because a TPS mode is included doesn't mean it's a third person action game in the same vein as a Spiderman game or Sunset Overdrive.

tdkmillsy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#52  Edited By tdkmillsy
Member since 2003 • 5982 Posts

@quadknight said:
@tdkmillsy said:
@scatteh316 said:
@tdkmillsy said:

Is it?

PUBG says hello

Yes but look at PUBG.... there's no way it shouldn't be 60fps looking at it graphically.....

Absolute bullshit. People only bitch about 60fps on FPSs and racing games on here - your quote

Loading Video...

Far Cry 5 is also an FPS. My quote still stands correct. Just because a TPS mode is included doesn't mean it's a third person action game in the same vein as a Spiderman game or Sunset Overdrive.

I actually only read racing games in your quote, so I stand corrected for these 2 game. Maybe I shouldn't try and multi task while at work.

Give over with the clown shit, you know there are others that people have picked up on.

https://www.gamespot.com/forums/system-wars-314159282/shadow-of-war-confirmed-at-native-4k-on-xbox-one-x-33395712/

moaning about not being 60fps on the X.

I made a mistake but I dont mind admitting it.

Your still wrong.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e081d8b4abb0
deactivated-5e081d8b4abb0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#53 deactivated-5e081d8b4abb0
Member since 2017 • 1499 Posts

Looks good and promising. I've said the same about other games though in the past and was left disappointed so we'll see...

SecretPolice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By SecretPolice
Member since 2007 • 44143 Posts

Right, if this crapfest was multiplat you wouldn't hear a single Mooooooooooooo.... anywhere around here. lol :P

MonsieurX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55 MonsieurX
Member since 2008 • 39858 Posts

Looks like on par with Superman 64

rrjim1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56 rrjim1
Member since 2005 • 1983 Posts

I couldn't even watch the whole video was just to boring!

tgob89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By tgob89
Member since 2017 • 2153 Posts

@commander said:

another movie game for the ps4 crowd.

I like spiderman though, but I don't think this is going to be good one, a pretty one isn't enough for me.

Haven't seen anything better than I saw in the previous games, apart from graphics.

Some stuff is even missing, the video talks about some stealth... which means stupid ai and mindless action.

that isn't a much of surprise if you know the developper, sunset overdrive is not really my cup of tea, I'm not going to buy a ps4 for this, still gotta play horizon though.

Damn...

We got some serious water works over here!

I told you guys this news wouldn't sit well with certain non-gamers and would make some loose their bodily fluids...

Dang son, clean yourself up

It's cool that you are ok with NO games, but for everyone we will play the games and buy the consoles that offers them.

tgob89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By tgob89

@phbz said:

It's really a shame, this kind of fast paced action game needs to be 60fps.

lol, ya know...calling a spade a spade, it's kinda ironic and funny you say that because MS is releasing their Super Hero OPENWORLD fast paced action game on Xbox one X this year!

It looks like...THIS!

Crackdown NEW 2018 Gameplay

Loading Video...

BUT!!!! There's more...

Crackdown 3 Will Run In ‘True 4K’ With 30 FPS On Xbox One X

link^ "With 30 FPS on Xbox One X"

and...Wait for it, we've NEVER heard any xbox fans say it, "Needs to be 60ps" LMAO. Where are you xbox fans out cry for THIS^? It also releases 2018!!!!! haha

OWNED AGAIN!

Proof positive that xbox fanboys have HIGHER standards for both Sony games and Sony consoles than their shiny new $500+ VCR, but lems paying $60 for Sea of Thieves running 30fps plus 0 content already shows that. This thread is the Icing!

ALL, repeat ALL of xbox's big AAA games this year are 30fps!

• Sea of Theives 30FPS
  • Crackdown 3 30FPS
  • State of Decay 2 30FPS

Lems tell us more about your high standards and expectations about what Sony games NEED to be LMAO.

You Lems catching nothing but L's today in both games and arguments. Damn!

Avatar image for deactivated-5c18005f903a1
deactivated-5c18005f903a1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59 deactivated-5c18005f903a1
Member since 2016 • 4626 Posts

@tgob89: but what you’re saying is spiderman has the same frame rate as a shit looking game like Crackdown 3. Either way that’s not great.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c746fddbe486
deactivated-5c746fddbe486

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By deactivated-5c746fddbe486
Member since 2017 • 193 Posts

@phbz: No only FPS and racing games need to be 60FPS

tdkmillsy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61 tdkmillsy

@tgob89 said:
@phbz said:

lol, ya know...calling a spade a spade, it's kinda ironic and funny you say that because MS is releasing their Super Hero OPENWORLD fast paced action game on Xbox one X this year!

It looks like...THIS!

Loading Video...

BUT!!!! There's more...

and...Wait for it, we've NEVER heard any xbox fans say it, "Needs to be 60ps" LMAO. Where are you xbox fans out cry for THIS^? It also releases 2018!!!!! haha

OWNED AGAIN!

Proof positive that xbox fanboys have HIGHER standards for both Sony games and Sony consoles than their shiny new $500+ VCR, but lems paying $60 for Sea of Thieves running 30fps plus 0 content kinda shows that. This thread is the Icing!

• Sea of Theives 30FPS
  • Crackdown 3 30FPS
  • State of Decay 2 30FPS

Lems tell us more about your high standards and expectations about what Sony games NEED to be LMAO.

Spider-Man single player and therefor is not bound by the constraints of the original PS4.

All 3 Microsoft games are multiplayer and therefore FPS is bound by the original Xbox. Not saying the X will get to 60fps in these games cos of the CPU, but the fact is multiplayer games FPS is limited while Spider-Man isn't.

All the X does is allow you to play the games at a better resolution. If you expected anything else then you need to have a rethink.

Shewgenja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62 Shewgenja
Member since 2009 • 21456 Posts

So, Lems, what kind of movie is this?

Sam3231

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 296

#64 Sam3231
Member since 2008 • 2961 Posts

Agreed it does look pretty good. I'm an Xbox fan but I'll be frank here Sunset Overdrive sucked and is overrated.

Xabiss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65 Xabiss
Member since 2012 • 4749 Posts

@tdkmillsy said:
@quadknight said:
@tdkmillsy said:

If this was on the X there would be a 10 page thread on how its not 60fps, yet its ok on the PS4 Pro.

I genuinely hope this is a fantastic game as I really like Spider-Man but previous games have always been mediocre.

Don't have the time to own 3 consoles but if I did I'd buy a PS4 Pro to play this if its good.

Absolute bullshit. People only bitch about 60fps on FPSs and racing games on here. Other genres usually get a free pass.

Maybe the reason why you feel like your Xbone is getting attacked for framerates is because most MS exclusives are either racing or shooting games with multiplayer.

No one was criticizing Sunset Overdrive for its framerate and it was also single player 3rd person action game just like Spiderman (same devs too)

Is it?

PUBG says hello

Oh total proof how hypocritical fanboys are. ROFLMAO! BUT... BUT... BUT...

Calvincfb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66 Calvincfb
Member since 2018 • 0 Posts

So, lemmings will cry now that they know it's not a movie game

Calvincfb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67 Calvincfb

@phbz: pathetic, you didn't even try

tdkmillsy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68 tdkmillsy

@Xabiss said:
@tdkmillsy said:
@quadknight said:
@tdkmillsy said:

If this was on the X there would be a 10 page thread on how its not 60fps, yet its ok on the PS4 Pro.

I genuinely hope this is a fantastic game as I really like Spider-Man but previous games have always been mediocre.

Don't have the time to own 3 consoles but if I did I'd buy a PS4 Pro to play this if its good.

Is it?

PUBG says hello

you should have read the rest before replying.

tgob89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69 tgob89

@boycie said:

@tgob89: but what you’re saying is spiderman has the same frame rate as a shit looking game like Crackdown 3. Either way that’s not great.

lol neither is your lem argument.

Cows aren't the ones who payed $500 a short time ago for "Da most powerful console in history" only to play the all games at the same "not great" 30fps and then watch as the weaker competition (PS4) produce games that look virtually a generation ahead of your most hyped games of the year!

• All of your high profile AAA games on the X this year are 30 FPS!
  • NONE of them are graphically close to looking as good at PS4 games!
  • You paid $500 for the X!
  • M$ played you like chump!

Let it all sink in Mr "not great"...heh

Calvincfb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70 Calvincfb

@commander: you sound so much butthurt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71 deactivated-5c18005f903a1

@tgob89: even so, it’s a shame it’s not on the PC where we could see it really shine at 60fps.

PC_Rocks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72 PC_Rocks
Member since 2018 • 8488 Posts

@boycie said:

@pc_rocks: yep. It’s exactly the same. Apart from the graphics, sound and gameplay.

Gameplay? Did you even heard what he said at the end, the combat is like Arkham games, besides the web slinging and run up to the buildings is the same like Batman's grappling hook and then shoot to glide. About graphics, nope, it's just the art direction is changed - in short a reskin. The novelty of Arkham games have worn off after 4 games.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73 deactivated-5c18005f903a1

@pc_rocks: you got to admit it’s really reductive to just say ‘so it x with a reskin’.

Calvincfb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74 Calvincfb

@boycie: but only the internet care about 60fps

PC_Rocks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By PC_Rocks
Member since 2018 • 8488 Posts

@boycie:

Oh I would hate it my self but when the rip off is so apparent I couldn't ignore it. And I'm definitely not the only one that thought that even the reporter acknowledged that, he just doesn't have the guts to call it a rip off since he was invited by Sony to exclusively preview it. Too bad Rocksteady already did Spiderman in the form of Arkham series.

EDIT: Now I know the next line of defense: I'm just a butthurt lem.

Xabiss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By Xabiss

@tdkmillsy said:
@Xabiss said:
@tdkmillsy said:
@quadknight said:

Is it?

PUBG says hello

Well it really is a game that can be played in both modes so I see the point. Gosh I guess I have to take back my boom head shot now. /cry! ROFLMAO!

Wiiboxstation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77 Wiiboxstation
Member since 2014 • 1753 Posts

I love me some Insomniac games. I have never cared for Spiderman and I will get Day 1.

PS Insomniac if you are reading please make a new Rachet and Clank game.

tgob89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By tgob89

@tdkmillsy said:
@tgob89 said:
@phbz said:

It looks like...THIS!

BUT!!!! There's more...

OWNED AGAIN!

Proof positive that xbox fanboys have HIGHER standards for both Sony games and Sony consoles than their shiny new $500+ VCR, but lems paying $60 for Sea of Thieves running 30fps plus 0 content kinda shows that. This thread is the Icing!

• Sea of Theives 30FPS
  • Crackdown 3 30FPS
  • State of Decay 2 30FPS

Spider-Man single player and therefor is not bound by the constraints of the original PS4.

All 3 Microsoft games are multiplayer and therefore FPS is bound by the original Xbox. Not saying the X will get to 60fps in these games cos of the CPU, but the fact is multiplayer games FPS is limited while Spider-Man isn't.

All the X does is allow you to play the games at a better resolution. If you expected anything else then you need to have a rethink.

So.. the weaker console should be playing games that look twice as good at twice the frame rate, but you're ok with the most powerful console running inferior graphics at the minimum accepted frame rate???

Sounds legit...

@Shewgenja said:

So, Lems, what kind of movie is this?

lol it's a sob story, a real tearjerker!

BigBadBully

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79 BigBadBully
Member since 2006 • 2367 Posts

Game looks great and love Insomniac after playing Sunset Overdrive. Hopefully, MS can help publish Sunset Overdrive 2 for Insomniacs next game. Chaos Squad was the most fun co-op experience for me this gen on top of a whacky fun time campaign. Would love to see campaign co-op.

Spiderman looks good but think Sony and Insomniac missed out on a oppurtunity with a multiplayer mode and or a play anywhere ps4/pc iniative like MS. Game would blow up Twitch and give ps4 players seeking more to max out the game on their pcs.

Shewgenja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80 Shewgenja
Member since 2009 • 21456 Posts

All this nonsense about 60fps is hilarious. It's just a meme at this point that when a great game that has solid gameplay comes out, bitch-made hater asses will throw it out there to try to derail the narrative... Knowing full well that most games are fine at 30fps and that a high framerate is really necessary on things like fighting games, FPS, racing games, and a few others I can't think of off the top of my head.

Avatar image for eyeboonseyebrow
EyeBoonsEyebrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81 EyeBoonsEyebrow
Member since 2018 • 280 Posts

It's over for lems. Fatality

tgob89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82  Edited By tgob89

@BigBadBully said:

Game looks great and love Insomniac after playing Sunset Overdrive. Hopefully, MS can help publish Sunset Overdrive 2 for Insomniacs next game. Chaos Squad was the most fun co-op experience for me this gen on top of a whacky fun time campaign. Would love to see campaign co-op.

Spiderman looks good but think Sony and Insomniac missed out on a oppurtunity with a multiplayer mode and or a play anywhere ps4/pc iniative like MS. Game would blow up Twitch and give ps4 players seeking more to max out the game on their pcs.

lol, you're last point is counterintuitive.

There is no gameplan on MS's road map to failure that Sony should be following here. That's a ridiculous statement for you to make.

It's only because MS can't produce any games that grasp the hearts and minds of gamers today that they've resorted to such desperate measures as this (throw up in mouth) play anywhere nonsense, i.e. *our games aren't worth buying our system for/our games are bombing with console only sales*

Try telling NINTENDO they missed an opportunity with multiplayer mode on ZELDA BREATH OF THE WILD and MARIO ODYSSEY and Play anywhere with Switch/PC initiative like MS!? Watch how fast they laugh you out their office if they don't have security throw you out on your neck first for being mentally unstable.

Seriously, aint NOBODY following MS when it comes to games in this industry. Xbox games are whored out like cheap dvds because MS know's they don't have any value, Sony and Nintendo games actually do so you can stop praying for Sony to make the decisions MS has to water down their brand.

Avatar image for Bread_or_Decide
Bread_or_Decide

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83 Bread_or_Decide
Member since 2007 • 29761 Posts

I'm not a graphics whore, but this footage gave me chills. Looks absolute stunning.

Avatar image for ShepardCommandr
ShepardCommandr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#84 ShepardCommandr
Member since 2013 • 4939 Posts

yeah that looks amazing

tgob89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85  Edited By tgob89

@Shewgenja said:

All this nonsense about 60fps is hilarious. It's just a meme at this point that when a great game that has solid gameplay comes out, bitch-made hater asses will throw it out there to try to derail the narrative... Knowing full well that most games are fine at 30fps and that a high framerate is really necessary on things like fighting games, FPS, racing games, and a few others I can't think of off the top of my head.

It's quite telling since the best Xbox game of this gen Forza Horizon 3 is 30 FPS and it's a racer to boot...

Loading Video...

Yet most sony fans never even bring up that fact as a point to try to bash it.

FACTS: Xbox fans UNIVERSALLY praise Forza Horizon 3, despite it only being a racer that running @ 30 fps, so this thread is quite telling.

scatteh316

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86 scatteh316
Member since 2004 • 10273 Posts

@tgob89 said:
@Shewgenja said:

It's quite telling since the best Xbox game of this gen Forza Horizon 3 is 30 FPS and it's a racer to boot...

Loading Video...

FACTS: Xbox fans UNIVERSALLY praise Forza Horizon 3, despite it only being a racer that running @ 30 fps, so this thread is quite telling.

Lemmings also bashed the living shit out of Drive Club for being 30fps.

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 72

#87 Pedro
Member since 2002 • 69766 Posts

Lol at Sony fannie's for pretending they don't hate on 30fps games on the One X with their PC shields.?

Archangel3371

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#88 Archangel3371
Member since 2004 • 44295 Posts

Well at least the game is looking to be very good however this thread is just pure trash although I shouldn’t really be surprised at that. Hope the game turns out great myself as Spider-Man is my favourite superhero and I look forward to playing it.

tgob89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89  Edited By tgob89

@boycie said:

@tgob89: even so, it’s a shame it’s not on the PC where we could see it really shine at 60fps.

Not really.

For you xbox and PC guys MS is giving you this for a holiday superhero alternative..

even though that's only 30 FPS too..

nepu7supastar7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 51

#90 nepu7supastar7
Member since 2007 • 6773 Posts

@tgob89:

QTE's limited to only cinematic storytelling. Kinda like every other game that has ever had it?

Xabiss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91 Xabiss

@Shewgenja said:

The whole 30FPS does get blown way out of proportion. As long as the frame rate is locked all games I have played at 30FPS are fine. That includes FPS and Racing games. When you start getting dips in the frame rate under 30 is when it really starts hurting the gameplay. I am sure this game is going to be a locked 30 and play great. I have faith in Insomniac and I can't wait to play it.

tgob89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92  Edited By tgob89

@scatteh316 said:
@tgob89 said:
@Shewgenja said:

All this nonsense about 60fps is hilarious.... Knowing full well that most games are fine at 30fps and that a high framerate is really necessary on things like fighting games, FPS, racing games...

Lemmings also bashed the living shit out of Drive Club for being 30fps.

FACTS!

Lems are loosing every last one of the remaining arguments they've been using to bash PS4 games in this one solitary thread holy shit.

What have I done?

LEGENDARY LEM MELTDOWN!

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93 deactivated-5c18005f903a1

@tgob89: That is year old footage now so the chances are it looks alot better. Don’t fool yourself into thinking that good looking game are exclusive to those that happened to purchase a Playstation.

QuadKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94 QuadKnight

@Xabiss said:
@tdkmillsy said:
@Xabiss said:
@tdkmillsy said:
@quadknight said:

Is it?

PUBG says hello

Well it really is a game that can be played in both modes so I see the point. Gosh I guess I have to take back my boom head shot now. /cry! ROFLMAO!

lol check yourself before wreck yourself next time homie ?

QuadKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95  Edited By QuadKnight

@tdkmillsy said:
@quadknight said:
@tdkmillsy said:
@scatteh316 said:

Loading Video...

I actually only read racing games in your quote, so I stand corrected for these 2 game. Maybe I shouldn't try and multi task while at work.

Give over with the clown shit, you know there are others that people have picked up on.

https://www.gamespot.com/forums/system-wars-314159282/shadow-of-war-confirmed-at-native-4k-on-xbox-one-x-33395712/

moaning about not being 60fps on the X.

I made a mistake but I dont mind admitting it.

Your still wrong.

At least you admit when you're wrong, I admire that.

That's an isolated case though, I never saw cows get on the car of Shadow of War for being 30fps except for that thread. Tons of lems however, both on here and the internet in general, bashed Driveclub to hell for being 30fps despite the fact that FH3 is a 30fps game. The hypocrisy is more on you lems in this case.

MuD3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96 MuD3
Member since 2011 • 2192 Posts

This game is the main reason I bought a PS4 at all. I'm stoked...

Xabiss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97 Xabiss

@quadknight said:
@Xabiss said:
@tdkmillsy said:
@Xabiss said:
@tdkmillsy said:

Is it?

PUBG says hello

;) 4-20 can't get here fast enough. :P

tgob89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98 tgob89

@boycie said:

@tgob89: That is year old footage now so the chances are it looks alot better. Don’t fool yourself into thinking that good looking game are exclusive to those that happened to purchase a Playstation.

Sorry bro

Loading Video...

Don't shoot the messenger, talk to Phil

QuadKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99 QuadKnight

@Xabiss said:
@quadknight said:
@Xabiss said:
@tdkmillsy said:
@Xabiss said:

;) 4-20 can't get here fast enough. :P

:P I agree. I't gonna be a great day for GOW and other reasons.

Avatar image for speedfreak48t5p
speedfreak48t5p

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 62

#100 speedfreak48t5p
Member since 2009 • 14419 Posts

@tgob89 said:
@phbz said:

If it's not 60fps it's no good.

lol what frame rate is (Xbox one's only AAAE) Forza Horizon 3?

:'( and I thought xbox had at least one good game. Guess that seals it, Xbox has NO games.

If it's not good it doesn't count.

Forza 7 exists.