Nelson" Sony and Xbox gamers should be friends."

• 131 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

edidili

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51 edidili
Member since 2004 • 3449 Posts

Now kith

The guy most probably gets some nasty personal emails. We know how vile the gaming userbase can be behind anonymity and this guy has been in the spotlight for some months now.

Krelian-co

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#52  Edited By Krelian-co
Member since 2006 • 13274 Posts

@edidili said:

Now kith

The guy most probably gets some nasty personal emails. We know how vile the gaming userbase can be behind anonymity and this guy has been in the spotlight for some months now.

you are right but he shouldn't care what some random haters say

lglz1337

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#53 lglz1337
Member since 2013 • 4959 Posts

raising white flags MS ?

edidili

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54 edidili
Member since 2004 • 3449 Posts

@Krelian-co said:

@edidili said:

Now kith

you are right but he shouldn't care what some random haters say

It depends on the person. I mean we actually know people that left the industry because of the insults and personal attacks. This is nothing new. Some just can't handle it.

Although you're right in that he is a PR guy. Unlike the other developers that left he should know how to deal with the public, even when it comes to insults.

Avatar image for FreedomFreeLife
FreedomFreeLife

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55 FreedomFreeLife
Member since 2013 • 3948 Posts

Told you, Microsoft did very right movie with Xbox One with Kinect. Now all those casual gamers goes over Microsoft and boom... Sony and Microsoft rule console gaming and Nintendo is dead. Now the real question is, who will join in console war? There will be never only 2 console at same time. Samsung, Apple, Google or Valve?

hrt_rulz01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56 hrt_rulz01
Member since 2006 • 22406 Posts

@ZombieKiller7 said:

I agree with him.

Long live gaming.

Yeah exactly.

Fanboys can go away!

Mr-Kutaragi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57 Mr-Kutaragi
Member since 2013 • 2466 Posts

Sound like looking for job from Sony after MS sell xbox brand. TLHBO

betamaxx83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58 betamaxx83
Member since 2013 • 360 Posts

Hahaha Microsoft trying to control damage done by the PS4. Nice try Larry and the Xbox team but you all are idiots.

Avatar image for BattlefieldFan3
BattlefieldFan3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59 BattlefieldFan3
Member since 2012 • 361 Posts

@StormyJoe said:

@Jakandsigz:

Competition breeds innovation. The industry would suck if Sony or MS left - they need each other, and we need them (and Nintendo).

Competition does not mean equal sales.

Microsoft made a vastly inferior machine to SONY. As such, the xbone should get no more than 40 million lifetime sales. If Microsoft even comes close to SONY's numbers, why would Microsoft want to better themselves? They'd make ANOTHER weakass console that still can't do 1080p, terribad devkits, and they'll try to push DRM policies again.

Trail_Mix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By Trail_Mix
Member since 2011 • 2579 Posts

And let the love ensue! <3

zassimick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 142

User Lists: 2

#61 zassimick  Moderator
Member since 2004 • 10470 Posts

A touching moment, this is. Let us celebrate.

blackace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#62  Edited By blackace
Member since 2002 • 23576 Posts

Shewgenja no matter how much you hate Microsoft, the Xbox One isn't going anywhere. You're whining and crying about it is pathetic. Acting like a spoiled child who can't get his own way.

Murderstyle75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63 Murderstyle75
Member since 2011 • 4412 Posts

@timbers_WSU:

But of course you only look at the short term and have severe memory loss. Sony just released like 10 exclusives on the PS3 with one being GOTY almost everywhere. Now of course they could have gone the Microsoft route, releasing almost nothing, polishing them a bit more and then calling them next gen. If you think Sonys launch titles in any way define the PS4, you are a bigger fanboy then I thought.

StormyJoe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64 StormyJoe
Member since 2011 • 7806 Posts

@BattlefieldFan3 said:

@StormyJoe said:

@Jakandsigz:

Competition breeds innovation. The industry would suck if Sony or MS left - they need each other, and we need them (and Nintendo).

Microsoft made a vastly inferior machine to SONY. As such, the xbone should get no more than 40 million lifetime sales. If Microsoft even comes close to SONY's numbers, why would Microsoft want to better themselves? They'd make ANOTHER weakass console that still can't do 1080p, terribad devkits, and they'll try to push DRM policies again.

I didn't mention sales.

The XB1's specs are what they are because they built a console that is more than just a gaming machine; whereas Sony just focused on gaming. The market will decide who made the right call.

nhh18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65 nhh18
Member since 2009 • 6538 Posts

Nelson is a little bitch. The only reason why he is saying this is because on twitter everyone is saying xbox one sucks and ps4 is awesome. This is pretty pathetic. Stop flip-flopping and man up.

Shewgenja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66 Shewgenja
Member since 2009 • 21456 Posts

Someone pinch me. Is it 2006, yet? Someone made a console that is "more than just a games machine" and the consumers will show who made the right choice.

I've NEVER seen this before. Nope. Not at all.

nhh18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By nhh18

@inb4uall said:

I only hate lems online. I'm not so shallow that I wouldn't be friends with someone just because they are mentally handicapped in real life.

I agree. They are living in some cult at the moment. It is almost as bad as Nintendo fans. Except Nintendo fans don't live on this world. Microsoft fanboys unfortunately are close to this point but maybe when January hits they will sing a different tune. I hope to god they do.

treedoor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69 treedoor
Member since 2004 • 7648 Posts

I don't mind the fanboys I know IRL.

Some of the fanboys on System Wars though, namely cows, are more extreme religious fanatics than just fans. I can't be friends with them.

Mickeyminime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 30

#70 Mickeyminime
Member since 2008 • 1583 Posts

Nelson, there is no harm or shame in accepting that the Xbox One just isn't a good console :)

BlessedChill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By BlessedChill
Member since 2013 • 697 Posts

There is no rivalry, PS4 literally destorys the Xbox One in every single way possible.

Avatar image for BattlefieldFan3
BattlefieldFan3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By BattlefieldFan3
Member since 2012 • 361 Posts

@StormyJoe said:

@BattlefieldFan3 said:

@StormyJoe said:

@Jakandsigz:

I didn't mention sales.

The XB1's specs are what they are because they built a console that is more than just a gaming machine; whereas Sony just focused on gaming. The market will decide who made the right call.

More than just a gaming machine? Stop bringing up with this stupid lemming talking up.

The PS4's non-gaming feature STOMPS the Xbones. Better UI, better party chat, better netflix.

What exactly is there on the Xbone that I can't find on the PS4 besides being able to switch to your TV and crawling like a turtle when it's multitasking?

Avatar image for deactivated-5c03000d4b1b4
deactivated-5c03000d4b1b4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By deactivated-5c03000d4b1b4
Member since 2010 • 1750 Posts

Sony & Microsoft should work together to make multiplayer games have multi-platform play.

HAZE-Unit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76 HAZE-Unit
Member since 2007 • 10564 Posts

Thats a lemming general who is embracing Sony's successes, lemmings should follow his lead.

HavocV3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77 HavocV3
Member since 2009 • 8068 Posts

@treedoor said:

I don't mind the fanboys I know IRL.

Some of the fanboys on System Wars though, namely cows, are more extreme religious fanatics than just fans. I can't be friends with them.

Trufax.

Krelian-co

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By Krelian-co
Member since 2006 • 13274 Posts

@BlessedChill said:

There is no rivalry, PS4 literally destorys the Xbox One in every single way possible.

HitmanActual

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By HitmanActual
Member since 2013 • 1351 Posts

I often sit out on the front lawn with a 12 guage full of rocksalt waiting to pop unsuspecting lemmings. It's usually quite easy because most of them never see me until it's too late because they have their heads up in the cloud.

Recently they only come out at night...mostly.

GGGoodboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By GGGoodboy
Member since 2014 • 37 Posts

And yet Microsoft started all of the hate.

Look at all of the FUD campaigns they have ran against Sony. Albert Pennelo of Microsoft trying to spread the BS that the Xbone was stronger then the PS4 is, is one of many examples.

There has been so many times where Sony has had so many courses of legal action they couldve taken against Microsoft.

Look at all the Microsoft shills they have on forums hating on Sony and RUINING the fan aspect of gaming. Just ask Neogaf mods about the epidemic of Microsoft shills that have tried to infest their forums that they have had to continue to keep banning etc

Hell,

Remember Major Nelson himself running FUD campaigns at the begening of last gen. All the graphs and write ups about how weak the PS3 was and how much better the 360 was? He was spreading FUD and misinfo.

Over the years, when there has been any advantage Microsoft has had, Microsoft has been quick to shout to the roof tops about it non stop.

But isnt it funny, now that Microsoft is getting their ass handed to them in every way by Sony with the PS4,

NOW Microsoft wants to be friends and is crying about how "none of that stuff matters now, gamers are too hateful...we are both doing good" etc etc

Laughable.

Microsoft wants to cry about "hate" but yet they have had no problems hating on Sony in the past etc

So hypocrticial.

Microsoft is even trying to position themselfes along side SONY'S SUCCESS "bu bu bu we are both doing good"...."stop hating"

NO **** YOU Microsoft. **** you Major Nelson. AND **** you Albert Penello. You are all the worst type of slimey sleezebags.

You made your beds and YOU ARE GOING TO LAY IN IT Microsoft

You know, the xbone has deserved all of the hate and more too.

I personally will never forgive Microsoft for the way they tried to commit "rape" against the consumer with their henious DRM/always online schemes. Whats worse is Microsoft still plans to implement DRM in the future. Basically saying "screw you all" our 180 meant nothing. Just LISTEN to their insulting PR and how they try to blame consumers for "not getting it"

As it is, the xbone is still an under-powered, over-priced, piece of garbage that has gaming as a secondary focus and comes with a mandatory kinect spy cam

So I will NEVER reward Microsoft with my $ for releasing an under cooked cash in "product" in the xbone while tying to "market" it down our throats like if we dont know any better. PS4 significantly out selling the xbone is such a great sign. That is what has been good for gaming so far;)

The xbone will continue to get hate from me. The xbone deserves hate for the entirety of this gen and through out all of it in fact.

Sony and the PS4 will continue to get all my love and support always.

because Sony has been treating gamers right from day one with the PS4, and because Sony released an awesome more powerful cheaper vastly superior GAMING console in the PS4!

The PS4 is the huge success. The PS4 is doing MUCH BETTER then then the xbone is doing and for good reason. I dont care about how "bu bu both are doing good"

There isnt a company more insane, hypocrticial, and shady then Microsoft is. Microsoft can burn to the ground for all I care

Microsoft doenst provide the "competition" we need. Its PS4 all the way and Sony FTW.

Sony needs to go for the KILL and take Microsoft OUT once and for all.

Avatar image for ReadingRainbow4
ReadingRainbow4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#81 ReadingRainbow4
Member since 2012 • 18733 Posts

Only if they have a hot sister.

millerlight89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#82 millerlight89
Member since 2007 • 18658 Posts

Meh, I have a hard time being friends with other gamers period. I just can't relate to most gamers.

GGGoodboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83  Edited By GGGoodboy

@StormyJoe said:

@Jakandsigz:

The PS1 and PS2 generations were some of the best generations gaming had ever seen. PS1 and PS2 were stunning. Definitively proves that competition in real world practice doesnt matter.

The whole Microsoft shill talking point of "xbone is good for competition" is BULLSHIT

And the PS4 is as awesome as it is because of Sony and what they did. The xbone had no effect on it.

In fact it WAS SONY with the PS4 that made Microsoft fundamentally change and 180 many of their decisions lmao. Thank Sony.

Hell the xbox brand was and always will be nothing more then a poor mans immitation of the Playstation brand. You have Sony to thank for the xbox even existing.

Microsoft NEEDS Sony, Sony doesn't need Microsoft and never has. Before there was xbox, there was playstation and it was better, and it remains much much better with PS4. Xbone is a joke

GGGoodboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84  Edited By GGGoodboy

-Rememeber RROD. Greatest electronic failure in the history man kind. Microsoft KNOWINGLY released faulty hardware upon the millions of RROD victims. Was awful.

-Microsoft with the 360 also introduced charging for basic online gameplay....

But what was really awful about that was that online gameplay was basically the only main feature of xbox live and it was hidden behind a pay wall fee

(At least current PSN+ offers far more value and offers MORE then just online gamplay)

-Microsoft with the 360 also introduced the DLC money cash grubbing craze.

-Microsoft with the 360 introduced such generic cookie cutter cinematic movie type linear shootbang franchises such as Gears and Halo

But when you look at the last gen, Microsoft relied mostly on multi-plats, which by the way, that wont work this time because multi-platform games will always be superior on PS4.

- Over 90% of the 360 library consisted of multi-plats that were on PS3....the rest of the 360 library consisted of nothing but repetitive, boring generic, lackluster sequels of Gears/Halo/Forza/Fable rehashed to death on damn near yearly cycles....oh throw in some obscure Kinect and XBLA titles....and that was about it....

- So all in all, Microsoft with the 360 brought with it the attitude that exclusives dont matter and quality isnt important.

The xbox 360 has had one of the worst pathetic exclusive libraries of all time.

-Microsoft has done much more HARM to the industry over all, and thats still not even counting what they have currently "brought to the table" with their pathetic and anti-consumer xbone machine....I will get into that in a little..

When it came to eveything that truly mattered to gamers the PS3 was king. The variety, quality, and diversity of PS3 exclusives simply could not be touched....Ok, here we go...

-We already know how much of an utter joke the xbone is....its 100$ more expensive yet 50% weaker then a PS4....gaming is a secondary focus on the xbone.....kinect is a spy cam...etc

-Then there is the fact Microsoft even tried to take away consumer rights. If they had had their way, always online and DRM would be the standard.....so thank god even more now for Sony and the PS4! That was COMPETITION AT PLAY.

-Honestly, it would be much better for us all if the xbox brand just died off or was written off into obscurity....Microsoft doesnt have a clue what they are doing and they have always been viciously anti-consumer and anti-gamer (proven again and again by their actions)

-Plus all the Microsoft shills, and all the FUD they try to spread.....and all the BS politics Microsoft has brought into gaming etc...Microsoft is responsible for everything thats ugly in gaming....Microsoft needs to be exterminated already...Somebody else needs to step in in Microsoft's place OR Sony should be left to do their thing while Nintendo does theirs...PS1 and PS2 eras were some of the best ever and those eras had little to no competition....

-The PS4 has had no competition from the xbone and the PS4 is still the best gaming console ever....etc...."competition" hasnt been a good thing....it sounds good on paper but in reality it hasnt been the case...Saying the xbox brand is good for competition is like saying Hitler was good for the competition he "offered" to Europe etc

Gue1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#85 Gue1
Member since 2004 • 12171 Posts

@millerlight89 said:

Meh, I have a hard time being friends with other gamers period. I just can't relate to most gamers.

yeah, **** the lems and micro$hit.

Avatar image for deactivated-57d773fff2ce4
deactivated-57d773fff2ce4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 301

#87  Edited By deactivated-57d773fff2ce4
Member since 2005 • 1670 Posts

Major Shillson is lame but I agree who cares about arguing about consoles. Get a life.

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 77

User Lists: 1

#88 cainetao11
Member since 2006 • 38036 Posts

@Shewgenja: Am I going to be able to play the next Halo on the PS4 I buy? How about Quantum Break, KI, or Dead Rising 3? I just justified my purchasing an Xbox one. This is exactly what he's talking about. You don't like it, fine. Doesn't mean others are wrong, and we all need to justify a console to you guy. Lighten up bro. Play games man.

Joedgabe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#89 Joedgabe
Member since 2006 • 5134 Posts

In the real world they mostly do get along. On the internet they don't. ( The ones that don't get along is kids who's parents only got them 1 and they have to defend that one )

clone01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90 clone01
Member since 2003 • 29827 Posts

The only fanboys I ever really encounter in the real world (as opposed to this forum) are Apple fanboys. Most of my friends who aren't really into gaming but enjoy it have a system, but they don't act like idiots about it the way they do here.

Bigboi500

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#91 Bigboi500
Member since 2007 • 35550 Posts

@bbkkristian said:

Real friends are the ones who are still your friend after a long SW debate.

Those aren't real friends.

GGGoodboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92  Edited By GGGoodboy

@Iridion-II said:

Major Shillson is lame but I agree who cares about arguing about consoles. Get a life.

Major Nelson/Microsoft is the worst of the worst

When Microsoft has an advantage they will shout it out from the roof tops at add nasuem.

But now that Sony with the PS4 is destroying Microsoft in every way possible,

Now suddenly Micorsoft wants to be friends.....

Now its a case of "bu bu we are both doing good so stop it, who cares"

Now Microsoft tries to appear "humbe" while riding off the cocktails of the PS4's legendary all time success

Man, Microsoft is soo scummy.

Microsoft is even asking why are gamers so hateful YET where were they when the PS3 was getting hated on?

Exactly!

Microsoft was saying nothing back then. In fact Its been Microsoft soliciting most of the hate against Sony (with their FUD and miserable shills)

**** you Microsoft/Major Nelson.

If anything, the xbone deserves all the hate and then so much more.

Microsoft is like the vicious psychopathetic scumbag who stabs you in the back, than when you get strong looks you in the eyes and tries to tell you "come on, spare me, we are friends"

And that was exactly the case too when Microsoft tried to implement their henious anti-comsumer acts against the gamer. So that is an even more perfect analogy

Microsoft has already tried to stab gamers in the back.

And Microsoft doing the 180 flip flop, and than after saying "our consumers were just too dumb to get it" Is even more slimey

No body should be supporting Microsoft especially when they still released an over-priced, under-powered, piece of shit xbone that has gaming as a secondary focus and comes with a mandatory kinect SPY CAM

**** Microsoft for life. I will never buy a shitty Microsoft product again.

I will support and love Sony Playstation for life though.

I truly want Microsoft to burn to the ground for all the slimey anti-consumer bullshit theyve commitied against Sony and gamers.

If im Sony, Im going to go along with Microsoft's desperate pleas, while in secret planning out everything I can do to RID the gaming industry of the cancer that is Microsoft.

MicrosoftLimpDick can rot

Zaibach

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#94  Edited By Zaibach
Member since 2007 • 13466 Posts

what a lovely message, so different from the one the major was peddling last gen when the xbox was doing better.

silversix_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95  Edited By silversix_
Member since 2010 • 26347 Posts

That's why Microsoft NEVER allows cross platform play

Evo_nine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96 Evo_nine
Member since 2012 • 2224 Posts

I love cows, i have immense respect for them and i wish them nothing but luck in the future.

but having said that, they are all brain-dead, hypocritical idiots that cant accept the fact they aren't getting titanfall.

I_can_haz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97  Edited By I_can_haz
Member since 2013 • 6511 Posts

@Evo_nine said:

I love cows, i have immense respect for them and i wish them nothing but luck in the future.

but having said that, they are all brain-dead, hypocritical idiots that cant accept the fact they aren't getting titanfall.

I'm getting 1080p Titanfall on PC, cry moar :D

AmazonTreeBoa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98 AmazonTreeBoa
Member since 2011 • 16745 Posts

Reading this thread is entertaining for sure.

nhh18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99 nhh18

@AmazonTreeBoa said:

Reading this thread is entertaining for sure.

System wars is hilarious. It is clear to me we have many mind readers on this board.

stuff238

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#100 stuff238
Member since 2012 • 3284 Posts

I just can't wait to laugh when Microsoft's DRM is re-activated and no one will be able to trade used games in any more. Could you imagine buying terrible games like ryse and titanfail and not being able to get your money back? I would go insane. xbone sucks.