MW 2 : Ps3 Or Xbox 360

• 107 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for deactivated-61010a1ed19f4
deactivated-61010a1ed19f4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#101 deactivated-61010a1ed19f4
Member since 2007 • 3235 Posts

[QUOTE="donalbane"]It's too soon to compare them yourself, but I owned both versions of MW1, and the 360 had the edge graphically. Not to mention the online community on LIVE has a higher percentage of users with headsets, so I'd go 360, given the tactical nature of MW's gameplay. If you care more about lag then graphics though, I don't know what to tell you... I have a blazing fiber optic connection and can't speak to any latency differences. It's always fast at my house... regardless of platform. chaplainDMK

Tactical?

LOL:..
Its just run, shoot at people, reload, shoot, run, melee, run some more and then die...
Tactical is something like SWAT or R6 on SP. Actualy i didnt find many games that are tactical on pub MP.
Only thing the mics do is allow 10 yearolds to annoy other people in pub servers

I agree COD has no tactical elements at all, there is no team work involved becasue there is no incentive to win

Avatar image for LiquidSnake1001
LiquidSnake1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#102 LiquidSnake1001
Member since 2009 • 673 Posts
I wanted to get it on PS3 but all my friends are getting it on 360, oh well.
Darkmoone1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#103 Darkmoone1
Member since 2008 • 2845 Posts
This shouldn't even be here. All of these topics should go to the sticky.
awssk8er716

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#104 awssk8er716
Member since 2005 • 8485 Posts

More people have the 360 one so you should go for that... but!

Most people on Xbox Live are immature, and just plain annoying. I mean you can mute them.

Now on the PS3, there will be less people, but I have never came across an immature PSN player (I seriously do not understand how...).

Basically I'm saying, every XBL game I've ever joined, there has been little kids just yelling stuff, and every PSN game I've ever been in, they barely talk and use the microphone for stuff in the game.

That's the only difference I can see.

kitty_katty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105 kitty_katty
Member since 2009 • 93 Posts
PS3 for me. I let my Live account go silver and have no interest in resubscribing.
Malta_1980

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106 Malta_1980
Member since 2008 • 11890 Posts

i'll be getting MW2 first on my 360 due to controller preference, however later on once it gets cheaper i'll probably get it on PS3 too due having more friends on PS3..

usule

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107 usule
Member since 2003 • 1734 Posts

[QUOTE="donalbane"]It's too soon to compare them yourself, but I owned both versions of MW1, and the 360 had the edge graphically. Not to mention the online community on LIVE has a higher percentage of users with headsets, so I'd go 360, given the tactical nature of MW's gameplay. If you care more about lag then graphics though, I don't know what to tell you... I have a blazing fiber optic connection and can't speak to any latency differences. It's always fast at my house... regardless of platform. chaplainDMK

Tactical?

LOL:..
Its just run, shoot at people, reload, shoot, run, melee, run some more and then die...
Tactical is something like SWAT or R6 on SP. Actualy i didnt find many games that are tactical on pub MP.
Only thing the mics do is allow 10 yearolds to annoy other people in pub servers

I think you are confusing tactical with realistic (which is kind of a hyperbole for the games you mention), Find me a game that you would call "extremely arcade" and that has Team Multi-player, and I will argue that you can make it tactical.