MS join xbox one + xbox 360 sales numbers.

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Bishop1310

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#101 Bishop1310
Member since 2007 • 1274 Posts

lol fucking tormento's.

The guy still lives in his parents basement, doesn't have a console and continues to make shit threads.

anytime i need a good laugh during the day I just take a quick glance and tormento's posting history.

Shewgenja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#102 Shewgenja
Member since 2009 • 21456 Posts

@charizard1605 said:

Just so we are clear, Microsoft shipped 100k units of Xbox One all quarter. That's Wii U levels of disastrously bad.

EDIT: I lied, even Wii U has never had a quarter this bad. In its worst quarter ever, Wii U shipped ~200,000 units worldwide, double what Microsoft just managed.

This quarter last year, WiiU shipped around 380k if I recall. So, yes, the XBone is showing less *retail demand* than the WiiU did this time last year... What's actually out there sitting on shelves is anyones guess. So, yes. WiiU > XBone confirmed.

Avatar image for blue_hazy_basic
blue_hazy_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#103 blue_hazy_basic  Moderator
Member since 2002 • 30854 Posts

The great circle of hypocrisy of SW continues and never ceases to amuse me :P #rememberlastgen

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 77

User Lists: 1

#105  Edited By cainetao11
Member since 2006 • 38036 Posts

Going through same thing ps3 did.

Shewgenja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106 Shewgenja

@Desmonic said:

@blue_hazy_basic said:

The great circle of hypocrisy of SW continues and never ceases to amuse me :P #rememberlastgen

#rememberthegenbeforethat

#andthepreviousone

#andtheonebeforeittoo

Not sure why people are surprised by this :P Factions switch sides when it suits them. It was always like that and it'll always be like that. Lems are now the cows of last gen and cows are now the lems of last gen. :P

Except, I don't see Sony letting Naughty Dog go, closing Santa Monica and making Studio Japan a Move-only developer.

Also, PS4s aren't failing at astronomical rates. So, there is that.

SambaLele

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108 SambaLele
Member since 2004 • 5552 Posts

@edwardecl said:

That's 1.1 Million total for 3 months can't be worldwide shipments...

Q4 had 13 weeks, which would make the shipments at 84.6K a week for both Xbox One and Xbox360, that can't be right. Or am I reading something wrong here?

No, I don't think you read anything wrong. Nice method to break down that number to a more palpable one. But, yeah, that's a low number, especially for 2 systems combined.

blue_hazy_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109 blue_hazy_basic  Moderator

@Desmonic said:

@blue_hazy_basic said:

#rememberthegenbeforethat

#andthepreviousone

#andtheonebeforeittoo

Not sure why people are surprised by this :P Factions switch sides when it suits them. It was always like that and it'll always be like that. Lems are now the cows of last gen and cows are now the lems of last gen. :P

Almost every single thing that lems/cows claim victory for and bash the other side for will, at some point, come back around to bite em. It happens with such predictable regularity its hilarious.

kuu2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110 kuu2
Member since 2005 • 12062 Posts

@Shielder7: My displeasure with current Gen 8 is well documented. So far the PauperStation4 is selling well but there is not a single person on this board that could explain why. MSofts current situation is there own doing.

Hiding the numbers is something that both companies have adopted now. It is the same trend of these year old HD remakes we are seeing as well.

On topic, this thread has no facts and no merit and any idiot that believed that MSoft sold 100k units in a quarter is beyond stupid.

clone01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112 clone01
Member since 2003 • 29824 Posts

Teh salez warzzzzzzz.

blue_hazy_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113 blue_hazy_basic  Moderator

@Desmonic said:

@blue_hazy_basic: Meanwhile sheep just.................................what do sheep do again? lol

Sheep weep baby, sheep weep.

Shewgenja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114 Shewgenja

@Desmonic said:

@Shewgenja: And that has jack shit to do with fan factions, but okay. lol

It's a new generation. Some days, I think this forum needs a plunger with how much people love bringing up old shit.

blue_hazy_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115  Edited By blue_hazy_basic  Moderator

@kuu2 said:

@Shielder7: My displeasure with current Gen 8 is well documented. So far the PauperStation4 is selling well but there is not a single person on this board that could explain why. MSofts current situation is there own doing.

Hiding the numbers is something that both companies have adopted now. It is the same trend of these year old HD remakes we are seeing as well.

On topic, this thread has no facts and no merit and any idiot that believed that MSoft sold 100k units in a quarter is beyond stupid.

I'll tell you why. Potential. Simple as that.

I have more confidence in Sony delivering more games and PS+ looked a great deal vs XBL, plus the added power of the PS4 vs XB1. Since changing direction the XB1 looks much more attractive but still too early to tell if it will ever be worth buying as a second console, but this gen I went PS4 + PC, whereas last gen I went 360+PC.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116 tormentos
Member since 2003 • 33784 Posts

@sts106mat said:

I wasn't suggesting you were the source of the bullshit smell, if that's what you mean.

even though i don't keep abreast of how many consoles are shipped or sold per quarter (for any manufacturer), the 100,000 worldwide units just seemed ridiculously low which is why i decided to look into it.

FYI, i dont believe you intentionally miss linked either, you are not like that IMO

Dude stop your DC,it was based on a gueststimate,is not hard to assume it sold that low,considering they had 1 million unsold consoles on on April 1,they shipped 5 million but 1 million was unsold in the retail channel,then from a MS metting came that shipments of the xbox one would slow down or even stop so that the unsold units may sell.

Unfortunately, looking at the data available, the situation is more complicated than it seems. In fact, Microsoft might be slowing down or even stopping the production of the Xbox One temporarily until demand catches up with supply.

http://www.savecontinue.com/2014/04/xbox-one-production-slowing-whats-next-microsoft/

On April 26 it was reported that MS may slow down shipments,so i don't know why you act so surprise,retailers may no be so happy to buy new shipments if the old one are moving slow.

Since April 1 MS has sold 115k in April,77k in May and 197k in June which totaled 389k in US since April,when they had 1 million unsold in April,so that still leave what 600K+ units unsold worldwide? Oh and that is US where the xbox one has sold more than half its units.

So yeah it is not surprising to see those shipments join,probably the xbox one shipped less than the xbox 360,considering than the xbox 360 wasn't as saturate market wise as the xbox one was on April.

Remember this information isn't for you or the average gamer,this is for Investors and share holders,reason why the numbers are join to give investors a better looking picture than it really is,sony did the same the investors what will see is the big numbers regardless of which units shipped most,which is why sony did the same.

@R3FURBISHED said:

@tormentos said:

MOD EDIT:

The GAF thread, where the Xbox One shipment estimates were coming from, doesn't actually source back to anything. We are still awaiting actual official numbers from Microsoft, but it probably didn't actually ship as low as 100,000 last quarter.

Thank you unknown mod!

The mod edit was totally unnecessary,because no where in my official post it claimed 100k shipped,it just reported MS join numbers,so basically it was edit to correct something that wasn't there in the first place,maybe the mod saw some people saying 100k shipped and wanted to clarify.

@Caseytappy said:

MS did the exact same thing with the 360 in the first year and maybe much worse, they overstocked so much they even had to halt production for a while .Of course sales would still go on and would be much higher as they are now actually selling that huge pile of produced consoles .

The tormented Cow brain seems to have a hard time taking this all in and draws the wrong conclusion as usual !

When you ship 5 million units and 1 million sit in retailers storerooms,and 3 months latter affect your next shipments is because your product is not selling,they sold 389k in US which is their best territory from April to june,so you can just imagine how sad their outside US numbers most have been,and is clear that they didn't sold that million units or close,probably still have 300k or more by the end of june,which would explain the join numbers.

clone01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117 clone01
Member since 2003 • 29824 Posts

@blue_hazy_basic said:

@kuu2 said:

I'll tell you why. Potential. Simple as that.

I have more confidence in Sony delivering more games and PS+ looked a great deal vs XBL, plus the added power of the PS4 vs XB1. Since changing direction the XB1 looks much more attractive but still too early to tell if it will ever be worth buying as a second console, but this gen I'm went PS4 + PC, whereas last gen I went 360+PC.

Yeah, I could see that. I like what PS4 has on the horizon more than the XBox One. At least at this point.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119 tormentos
Member since 2003 • 33784 Posts

@kuu2 said:

Thread backfire and SonyGaf strikes again. I wonder is Sony Fan will ever actually break news instead of copy pasting.

Lastly Sony Fan continue to be clowns after Sony started the horrible trend of hiding numbers.

The industry is going to shit in a handbag.

How exactly the thread backfire did MS didn't join the sales numbers.? because that is what my thread imply and was all about,.

Before you continue with your bitter display of damage control on the very first page i say sony did the same,so yeah this thread is dedicated to hypocrites like you who flamed sony for joining numbers and now say sh** about this and come into the thread with a huge damage control..hahaha

@GoldenElementXL said:

I laughed when I saw the mod edit in Tormentos post. We should have a mod assigned to him at all times. It would save many of us the headache.

Really then maybe you can explain to me what the mod edited,my thread didn't imply in any place that the xbox one sold 100k,it imply that MS joined 360+ xbox one numbers which they did you sad closet lemming..

@StormyJoe said:

It's their earnings report - that's how it's reported. Guess what - Sony will do the same.

Ignorance is no excuse.

The company sold 7.4 million Xbox console units into the retail channel, including 3.9 million Xbox One consoles and 3.5 million Xbox 360 consoles.

• · Bing search share grew to 18.2% and search advertising revenue grew 34%

http://www.microsoft.com/investor/EarningsAndFinancials/Earnings/PressReleaseAndWebcast/FY14/Q2/default.aspx

That is not how MS report you butthurt lemming this ^^ is MS quarter 2 report 7.4 million sonsoles sold,3.9 million xbox one,3.5 million xbox 360,they are separate in the report,in this one MS joined both numbers and didn't tell how many each sold.

@edwardecl said:

That's 1.1 Million total for 3 months can't be worldwide shipments...

Q4 had 13 weeks, which would make the shipments at 84.6K a week for both Xbox One and Xbox360, that can't be right. Or am I reading something wrong here?

Yes the report is world wide shipments not just US which is what make it sad.

Blabadon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#120  Edited By Blabadon
Member since 2008 • 33030 Posts

@wolverine4262 said:

@finalstar2007:

All mighty Bungie? You must just love Halo.

I fucking lol'd

Avatar image for ReadingRainbow4
ReadingRainbow4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#121  Edited By ReadingRainbow4
Member since 2012 • 18733 Posts

@charizard1605 said:

Just so we are clear, Microsoft shipped 100k units of Xbox One all quarter. That's Wii U levels of disastrously bad.

EDIT: I lied, even Wii U has never had a quarter this bad. In its worst quarter ever, Wii U shipped ~200,000 units worldwide, double what Microsoft just managed.

Dire_Weasel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#122 Dire_Weasel
Member since 2002 • 16681 Posts

@kuu2 said:

A sales thread just isn't complete without at least one meltdown from the usual suspects.

Microsoft shipped 1.1 million Xbox One and Xbox 360 consoles in Q4. That's an actual statement of fact from Microsoft itself.

I'm sorry that makes you sad. In the future, you might want to stay out of sales threads if you have a thin skin or a weak constitution.

Avatar image for ReadingRainbow4
ReadingRainbow4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124 ReadingRainbow4
Member since 2012 • 18733 Posts

I'll say one thing about tormentos, he's pretty good at pissing people off. lol.

Chutebox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#126 Chutebox
Member since 2007 • 50557 Posts

@sts106mat: Exactly. This is one time he didn't deserve people jumping on his shit

LadyBlue

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#127  Edited By LadyBlue
Member since 2012 • 4943 Posts

What did you expect. Titanfall, & the price drop weren't enough to give it a month over the ps4.

It was clear they would retreat to trickery, & deception. It's in their dna.

Alcapello

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#128  Edited By Alcapello
Member since 2014 • 1396 Posts

Didn't Sony do this at the end of last gen as an overall sales because they were winning?

What is Microsoft thinking??

Dire_Weasel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#129 Dire_Weasel
Member since 2002 • 16681 Posts

@sts106mat said:

@Dire_Weasel said:

@kuu2 said:

A sales thread just isn't complete without at least one meltdown from the usual suspects.

Microsoft shipped 1.1 million Xbox One and Xbox 360 consoles in Q4. That's an actual statement of fact from Microsoft itself.

I'm sorry that makes you sad. In the future, you might want to stay out of sales threads if you have a thin skin or a weak constitution.

He is not having a meltdown. some idiots on neogaf put 1 and 1 together and got minus 6.

1.1 million sold =/= 100'000 Xbox ones sold. the numbers are pulled from a forum users arse.

@tormentos didn't start a thread about the number sold either...... his point was just that MS had started using Sony's old trick that us lems used to laugh about.

Fair enough. I just read the topic and the first post. I assume no one actually knows the breakdown of that 1.1 million at this point.

AmazonAngry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#133 AmazonAngry
Member since 2014 • 968 Posts

Wow. This really is the end of the xbox. :-\

Suppaman100

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#134 Suppaman100
Member since 2013 • 5250 Posts

@charizard1605 said:

This.

Xbone is doing "Wii U bad"....that's really bad.

So, TLHBO

/thread.

(srsly, I'm hoping lemmings get some more ammo in the near future, this is getting too easy for cows)

Suppaman100

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#135  Edited By Suppaman100
Member since 2013 • 5250 Posts

And people disregarded when I said it could be MS's last console ever.

*Bad image

*New management that isn't afraid to clean house

*Bad sales when compared to the competition

Shewgenja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#136  Edited By Shewgenja

@Desmonic said:

That still has zero to do with how fan factions flip-flop each gen (and sometimes, during the same gen) just to fit their goals. But again, okay.

I think, for some people it's a sign of maturity. For others, it's just blind fanboyism.

I remember back when the PS3 launched and the rampant Sony fanboys on the forums I went to would say things like "Cell is the future." and "Devs are lazy" when PS3 got an obvious downgrade to a popular title. Fast forward to today, I think pretty much everyone can agree that spiraling developer costs out of control with harder to use tech is not an actual advantage. Sure, the technology comparisons between the new XBox and new Playstation are nowhere near as passionate or geeked out like they were when Gen 7 started, but the games are getting better. The results speak for themselves. Trying to lord it over a Sony fan saying "Yeah, X86 APU was definitely the right way to go." is just asinine. Mainly because it was.

Again, going on the ever popular fps/resolution shit storm. Last generation, for like literally 7-8 years, that was all people could talk about when it came to comparing games unless their was specific content or DLC for one over the other. We literally suffered the longest gen ever where these pedantic arguments raged almost every time an anticipated third party game came out. Now people want to flip and flop. If you're a Lem, it doesn't matter any more and the gameplay is what's important. Sony fans are getting some comeuppance from the whole fiasco over the XBox fanboys.

What's clearly odd about the flip-flopping is that one machine has ALL the advantages this go around. So, on one hand the fact remains that some people are turning around on their battle mantras for the past 7 years. On the other hand, you have a fanbase that is just going to reap the benefits of supporting the better machine. It's like an online match where everyone talks in the lobby about how cheap the grenade launcher or missile launcher is in a game, but everyone there would leap at the chance to get one in any given match. It just so happens that the Lems are the ones in the post-game crying the most about how unfair or shitty it is because they are getting owned left and right through the match because they are "sticking to their gun", literally being the XBox.

In the end, there are a lot of things that don't get talked about in those debates. Truth be told, Sony backed the winning HD format in BluRay. That may be a non-gaming tech from Gen 7 but the machine had it going for it. It also had free online. It had better looking games, at least the exclusives and a dozen or so third party stand-outs. It also didn't have the life expectancy of a house fly, unlike the 360. People seem to take it for granted that the PS3 struggled commercially when it comes to their perception of the system, but it held its own against the 360 all throughout the generation. Whereas with the PS4 and Xbone, there are NO advantages or parity there. The tide rolled Cows way this time around. History always favors the adaptive. Lemmings are just being reactive to forces way outside of their control.

Fanboys will always be a hypocrisy because the platforms and the philosophy that creates them is always in motion from the companies that make them. This is why I am platform agnostic and choose to support or flame whichever platform suits my own tastes. As Gen8 has clearly shown when it comes to being a fanboy, particularly of the XBone, it's that the messaging and the direction a platform takes can change with the wind. All those people saying they prefer a general entertainment console and talked about how high and mighty they are above being "simple gamers" sure have had a tall frosty mug of shut the **** up this past year. To me, that's where fanboyism and hypocrisy collide to make people into uber-douches. As if their own identity revolves around what their preferred company does irrespective of reality. In 2006, having a Bluray packing app-supported "Entertainment Supercomputer" was the height of lols and heckling against Sony (rightfully so, Kuturagi and his egomaniacal gaffes were legendary) by the same people telling us that an All-In-One Entertainment Console was going to be revolutionary and change consoles forever. All this while they gave the console that aimed to do all that AND play games better than the 360 did with its crazy tech (PS3) a pass last gen. Frankly, seeing MS have to reverse course and get with the times was refreshing. At least when we're talking about resolutions, frame rates and content we are talking about gaming.

Shewgenja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#137 Shewgenja

@amazonangry said:

Wow. This really is the end of the xbox. :-\

Makes it hilariously ironic that it is being called One, huh?

SambaLele

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#139  Edited By SambaLele

@tormentos said:

@GoldenElementXL said:

I laughed when I saw the mod edit in Tormentos post. We should have a mod assigned to him at all times. It would save many of us the headache.

Really then maybe you can explain to me what the mod edited,my thread didn't imply in any place that the xbox one sold 100k,it imply that MS joined 360+ xbox one numbers which they did you sad closet lemming..

Really? I though he/she (who was the mod anyway?) was correcting erronous info in your OP (I only saw this "after mod" edited version of your post).

What's the mod's interest in adding info to your OP then? Even if you had said any kind of nonsense, he/she shouldn't censor it (it wasn't a violation of ToS was it?), even if it's by adding info. There's plenty of bs on SW everywhere, and making a new post clarifying should suffice. This is bizarre to say the least.

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#140  Edited By cainetao11

@kinectthedots said:

@CanYouDiglt said:
@tormentos said:

@CanYouDiglt said:

I have no idea what the heck that had to do with what I said but I have no idea what will happen by the end of the gen sales wise and since it has been less then a year no ones does.

As far as combining numbers why do you suddenly have a problem with it when you have been defending Sony doing it for all this time.

Because lemming flamed sony to hell and beyond for combining PS2 + PS3 numbers,so now where are those who use to flame sony to complain about how MS is doing the same.

Who is saying it is a good thing? You should be praising MS for this as a good choice since you have defended Sony over it for so long. I personally wish they both did not but since Sony has been doing it for years MS might as well.

Post Translation: "I can not say anything bad about MS or criticize them for anything they do without bringing Sony into it and making them the scapegoat."

Sort of like you when you blame MS for Sony charging for online in that thread we argued in a few days ago. See we're all alike.

I_can_haz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#141  Edited By I_can_haz
Member since 2013 • 6511 Posts

I think XBone will be the last console for M$. If it keeps up with these underwhelming sales I don't see M$ not pulling the plug. At this point they are going to be struggling for 2nd or last place with the WiiU. I can't believe Nintendo has shipped more WiiUs than Xflop after all this time lol.

super600

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#142 super600  Moderator
Member since 2007 • 33103 Posts

@Desmonic said:

@super600 said:

@nutcrackr said:

Sold 100k more with a new console on the market? lol

Times 100k by 4 or 5 times(maybe even 6) and you will probably get closer to the amount the xbox one sold this quarter.

Or maybe not. Who knows. That's the issue when they mix these numbers together. Surely they shipped more than 100k X1's (that seems way, way too low) but how many more? That is the question.

And then we also need to consider that they are still selling units from the first shipments (brand new day one editions are still easy to get) so it's not like one can easily assume that 90% of those 1.1 million were indeed X1's...

At least 40% of those were XB1's.

SambaLele

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#143 SambaLele

@cainetao11 said:

@kinectthedots said:

Post Translation: "I can not say anything bad about MS or criticize them for anything they do without bringing Sony into it and making them the scapegoat."

Sort of like you when you blame MS for Sony charging for online in that thread we argued in a few days ago. See we're all alike.

It's the company's fault, of course, but the blame is more on the consumers' part actually. Sony charges for online because consumers accepted what MS pulled.

All these companies would do what's necessary to get as much profit as possible. When MS tried and managed to charge for online, of course other companies would do the same. Those that won't or don't do it have other reasons to do so. Now it's a selling point, a differentiator (like for Ninty), not a given, a market standard anymore. On PC it's because it's (still) not possible to do so because of competition, it's an open platform in the online aspect, and that's why Blizzard and EA had it rough to implement their own restrictive online platforms, so charging for online on PC remains limited to specified products.

That would also apply to the initial anti-used games MS "vision". You could bet that the PS4 later on in this same gen would implement said "vision" if it proved to be viable. Yes, blame the company for their bad practices, but also blame those that pay for it, recognise that the market is more than just the part that sells us stuff.

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#144  Edited By cainetao11

@SambaLele said:

@cainetao11 said:

@kinectthedots said:

It's the company's fault, of course, but the blame is more on the consumers' part actually. Sony charges for online because consumers accepted what MS pulled.

All these companies would do what's necessary to get as much profit as possible. When MS tried and managed to charge for online, of course other companies would do the same. Those that won't or don't do it have other reasons to do so. Now it's a selling point, a differentiator (like for Ninty), not a given, a market standard anymore. On PC it's because it's (still) not possible to do so because of competition, it's an open platform in the online aspect, and that's why Blizzard and EA had it rough to implement their own restrictive online platforms, so charging for online on PC remains limited to specified products.

That would also apply to the initial anti-used games MS "vision". You could bet that the PS4 later on in this same gen would implement said "vision" if it proved to be viable. Yes, blame the company for their bad practices, but also blame those that pay for it, recognise that the market is more than just the part that sells us stuff.

Preaching to the choir guy. He said that load of crap to me the other day as if Sony was forced to do it. Nobody is forced to do anything. But you'll find stuff like that all over SW. Is it right that MS is lumping both platform sales together? Was it right when Sony did it? Is it wrong at all? Who among us hasn't sugar coated or worked an angle in this life? We are so judgmental and yet none of us are innocent.

Senor_Kami

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#145 Senor_Kami
Member since 2008 • 8529 Posts

Reminds me of last gen when there was a time where Sony only released "Playstation family" numbers that were PS2, PS3, and PSP combined into one.

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#146 cainetao11

@Senor_Kami said:

Reminds me of last gen when there was a time where Sony only released "Playstation family" numbers that were PS2, PS3, and PSP combined into one.

And cows defended it, lems and sheep made fun of it. Now cows want their revenge. I feel like I am in High School.

delta3074

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#147 delta3074
Member since 2007 • 20003 Posts

@tormentos said:

Xbox Platform revenue increased $104 million or 14%, driven primarily by increased console revenue. We sold in 1.1 million consoles in the fourth quarter, as we drew down channel inventory, compared to 1.0 million consoles during the prior year.

http://www.microsoft.com/investor/EarningsAndFinancials/Earnings/PressReleaseAndWebcast/FY14/Q4/default.aspx

MS joined xbox 360+ xbox one shipment for the 4th quarter,non separate report was issue,they pulled a Sony joining PS2 and PS3 sales.

This is epic since so many lemmings flamed sony for this and accuse sony of hiding sales under the PS2,now what lemmings.?

The xbox one still stranded like i suspected a few days ago,they barely shipped any units and still trying to sell the probably the 1 million units they had shipped but not sold in the retail channel,now is a good time to press the panic button.

Wtf? looks like both companys are copying each other, SONy had the console with annoying Architecture, now MS has the console with annoying architecture.

MS Had a console Thats really developer Friendly, now SONY Has the console thats developer friendly

MS has pay to play online, now SONY has pay to play online.

SONY consolidates Hardware sales Figures (naughty)

MS consolidates Hardware sales (even naughtier because it wasn't even there own F***ing idea)

It's like the Magic roundabout round here,lol

Zen_Light

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#148  Edited By Zen_Light
Member since 2010 • 2143 Posts

Shameless tactics.

ProjectPat187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#149  Edited By ProjectPat187
Member since 2005 • 2178 Posts
@_Matt_ said:

Sheeeeeesh, 100,000 units in 3 months is shite :/ , I guess MS completely saturated retailers with XBO consoles before this.

Says the guy who doesnt know the difference between a heatsink and cpu.

Mystery_Writer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#150 Mystery_Writer
Member since 2004 • 8351 Posts

haha.. they pulled a Sony