Microsoft stumbles over 09 lineup on X-Play

• 122 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

bufu21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 bufu21
Member since 2006 • 1214 Posts

Heres the link >>>(not letin me link)

http://www.ps3addiction.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=155:microsoft-stumbles-over-09-lineup-on-x-play&catid=1:latest-news&Itemid=50

I still reckon there will be some new IPs coming in 09 but he just couldnt mentiont them.

obamanian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 obamanian
Member since 2008 • 3351 Posts

Xbox 360 has a stunning lineup for 2009, full of huge 50-100 hour deep games and vast open next gen game worlds

http://www.gamespot.com/pages/forums/show_msgs.php?topic_id=26715971&tag=topics;title

I count 109 games !!! Of course more will come and i have forgot many i guess

Chutebox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 Chutebox
Member since 2007 • 50596 Posts

Xbox 360 has a stunning lineup for 2009, full of huge 50-100 hour deep games and vast open next gen game worlds

http://www.gamespot.com/pages/forums/show_msgs.php?topic_id=26715971&tag=topics;title

obamanian

If you stop counting sucky games, well I'll let you think about that.

Hell, by this logic Wii is the console to own this year (not a hit on Wii, just making a point).

I patiently await your usual response.

Floppy_Jim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#4 Floppy_Jim
Member since 2007 • 25931 Posts
I predict a repeat of 2008- the 360 has a better year than certain fanboys think, but the PS3 will still have the better year overall, unlike what certain other fanboys think. And you're right TC, MS are supposed to reveal 2 new IP's soon.
NinjaMunkey01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#5 NinjaMunkey01
Member since 2007 • 7485 Posts

I think its gonna be lime 2008 personally.

MS will annouce some new games soon, and they wiull have a strong lineup, but like last year, sony will have a better lineup, although this year there will be more games coming from proven series now like uncharted, killzone (psp version did well), SOCOM (not out in UK yet), god of war 3, new R&C ec...

Im a little worried about MS this year, becuase the fact is it doesnt look like there is going to be a huge blockbuster game like gears 2 or halo 3. And its games like that which are keeping MS on top. The new halo game looks pretty small, and I doubt we will see gears 3 till next gen maybe. So are they going to create a new big IP or are they once again relying on better multiplats?

Irve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

#6 Irve
Member since 2005 • 1147 Posts

Heres the link >>>(not letin me link)

http://www.ps3addiction.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=155:microsoft-stumbles-over-09-lineup-on-x-play&catid=1:latest-news&Itemid=50

I still reckon there will be some new IPs coming in 09 but he just couldnt mentiont them.

bufu21

yeah .. he clearly says wait till E3 ...i do hope he's not telling porkie pies !!

PS3_3DO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 PS3_3DO
Member since 2006 • 10976 Posts

I think its gonna be lime 2008 personally.

MS will annouce some new games soon, and they wiull have a strong lineup, but like last year, sony will have a better lineup, although this year there will be more games coming from proven series now like uncharted, killzone (psp version did well), SOCOM (not out in UK yet), god of war 3, new R&C ec...

Im a little worried about MS this year, becuase the fact is it doesnt look like there is going to be a huge blockbuster game like gears 2 or halo 3. And its games like that which are keeping MS on top. The new halo game looks pretty small, and I doubt we will see gears 3 till next gen maybe. So are they going to create a new big IP or are they once again relying on better multiplats?

NinjaMunkey01

And the best game on the PS3 in 2009 is Killzone 2. No GOW 3 until 2010.

Cherokee_Jack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 2

#9 Cherokee_Jack
Member since 2008 • 32198 Posts
[QUOTE="Chutebox"][QUOTE="obamanian"]

obamanian

Hell, by this logic Wii is the console to own this year (not a hit on Wii, just making a point).

Well, huge 50-100 hours games and vast deep RPG's, with huge open next gen worlds are not ... "sucky" to me

The sucky games for me are linear short shooters like MGS4, Gears 2, Killzone 2, Uncharted 1-2 etc

So, if a game is long and has a large game world, it's immediately a good game?
NinjaMunkey01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#10 NinjaMunkey01
Member since 2007 • 7485 Posts
[QUOTE="obamanian"][QUOTE="Chutebox"][QUOTE="obamanian"]

Well, huge 50-100 hours games and vast deep RPG's, with huge open next gen worlds are not ... "sucky" to me

The sucky games for me are linear short shooters like MGS4, Gears 2, Killzone 2, Uncharted 1-2 etc

doent matter how long a game is unless its really good. If it ends up bad then what you end up with is a 100 hour long snoozefest.
Chutebox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 Chutebox

obamanian

Once again, you fail to disappoint! Anywho, unfortunately for me I don't think any 360 exclusives this year interest me yet.
Ninja-Hippo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 Ninja-Hippo
Member since 2008 • 23434 Posts
How did he stumble? :P "We tend to underpromise and over-deliver; expect to see our announcements at E3" "Are games being worked on right now which you haven't announced for this year?" "Absolutely" Where's the stumble? Obviously this is a ps3 fanboy site (not gamespot, the one linked in the OP) but still.
Animal-Mother

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#13 Animal-Mother
Member since 2003 • 27362 Posts
[QUOTE="obamanian"][QUOTE="Chutebox"][QUOTE="obamanian"]

obamanian

Ya vast deep sucky Rpg's what the hell is white gold, or precurser, and I didn't know operation anchorage and Lost and the damned were 50-100 hour games,

EDIT: also alot of the titles you posted will be niche titles, people fall into them for a reason, As for huge titles that make the 360 matter there are like 5 right now and their all sort of meh except for Star Ocean, Alan Wake, and Splinter cell, Halo ODST

One last Edit: all those pc/360 games you posted you know are not exclusive right?

Ninja-Hippo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 Ninja-Hippo
Member since 2008 • 23434 Posts
One last Edit: all those pc/360 games you posted you know are not exclusive right?

Animal-Mother
Exclusive is only really relevant to the bubble of system wars. In the real world, the 360 has Street Fighter IV, Resident Evil 5 and Halo Wars releasing back-to-back, so there's no shortage of games.
obamanian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 obamanian
[QUOTE="obamanian"][QUOTE="Chutebox"] If you stop counting sucky games, well I'll let you think about that.

NinjaMunkey01

doent matter how long a game is unless its really good. If it ends up bad then what you end up with is a 100 hour long snoozefest.

Well, huge games with varied worlds and gameplay, especially RPG's are always fun for me

Like i had 100x more fun playing IU, Two worlds and Too Human than playing Gears 2, MGS4, Uncharted etc

I am simply not like fanboys that think short linear overhyped and overscored games are the only games you can have fun with, for me those are usually the worst games, for example MGS4 is hands down the worst and most last gen in design game i played in 2008, then Gears 2

rybe1025

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 rybe1025
Member since 2004 • 6362 Posts
[QUOTE="obamanian"]

Chutebox

Can I borrow your time machine please? You must have ones to already know what games will suck and what ones wont or is it more just well since your a PS3 fan you feel it is your job to say anything on the 360 and not on the PS3 is "sucky".
SecretPolice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 SecretPolice
Member since 2007 • 44158 Posts

obamanian
Indeed, just like past years the herds of Cows are saying otherwise but your right, the 360 line up for 2009 will please gamers like you & me. :) Let them talk up their shiny new , just another shooter, KZ2 that will likely take a back seat Halo Wars in both popularity and score. Like many of those games on your 360 list for 2009 they are calling junk - they were saying the same last year about Halo Wars.
Chutebox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 Chutebox

rybe1025

Can I borrow your time machine please? You must have ones to already know what games will suck and what ones wont or is it more just well since your a PS3 fan you feel it is your job to say anything on the 360 and not on the PS3 is "sucky".

Exactly, you got me figured out. Good job champ.
akira2465

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 akira2465
Member since 2004 • 1194 Posts
The Fanboy war is strong is this thread :)
DaBrainz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 DaBrainz
Member since 2007 • 7959 Posts
I swear MS has x-play in their back pocket. I checked out their 09 preview on VoD and it was in alphabetical order. When I checked it out they didn't even mention Punch-Out, my most anticipated game this year.
Animal-Mother

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 Animal-Mother
[QUOTE="Animal-Mother"]One last Edit: all those pc/360 games you posted you know are not exclusive right?

Ninja-Hippo
Exclusive is only really relevant to the bubble of system wars. In the real world, the 360 has Street Fighter IV, Resident Evil 5 and Halo Wars releasing back-to-back, so there's no shortage of games.

Yeah but you know I can get SFIV and RE5 on my PS3 right?
Avatar image for carljohnson3456
carljohnson3456

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

#23 carljohnson3456
Member since 2007 • 12489 Posts
As much as I dislike Greenburg, I didnt see much "stumbling".
RickLemieux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 RickLemieux
Member since 2003 • 517 Posts
[QUOTE="Ninja-Hippo"][QUOTE="Animal-Mother"]One last Edit: all those pc/360 games you posted you know are not exclusive right?

Animal-Mother

What does that have to do with anything? I can still play it on my 360! I really like the way Microsoft waits to announce games. I'm excited for E3 because I know that their will be announcement for games this year. I hate how Sony announces games 3-4 years before they are released. I get so tired of reading about the game that I end up being disapointed and don't even care anymore. Sony will announce games for 2011-2012-2013 at E3 2009 which really sucks!
Animal-Mother

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 Animal-Mother
[QUOTE="Animal-Mother"][QUOTE="Ninja-Hippo"] Exclusive is only really relevant to the bubble of system wars. In the real world, the 360 has Street Fighter IV, Resident Evil 5 and Halo Wars releasing back-to-back, so there's no shortage of games. RickLemieux

What does that have to do with anything? I can still play it on my 360! I really like the way Microsoft waits to announce games. I'm excited for E3 because I know that their will be announcement for games this year. I hate how Sony announces games 3-4 years before they are released. I get so tired of reading about the game that I end up being disapointed and don't even care anymore. Sony will announce games for 2011-2012-2013 at E3 2009 which really sucks!

It has to do with anything because I Can still choose to get them on either system, I never said there was a shortage of games but he acted as if it's not coming to PS3. So what Sony has a different marketing strategy if they wanna reveal games early, it floats there boat as well as MS I don't see what marketing has to do with RE5 and SFIV not being exclusive
Floppy_Jim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 Floppy_Jim

[QUOTE="Animal-Mother"][QUOTE="Ninja-Hippo"] Exclusive is only really relevant to the bubble of system wars. In the real world, the 360 has Street Fighter IV, Resident Evil 5 and Halo Wars releasing back-to-back, so there's no shortage of games. RickLemieux

Aside from GT5, KZ2, Heavy Rain and WKC, what games have they literally announced 3-4 years in advance? I'm genuinly asking here, I'm confused as to how this whole "Sony announce all their games 3-4 years" thing keeps being spread around. MS announced Too Human, Alan Wake and Halo Wars years in advance too. Besides, the ony games MS announced at last year's E3 and released in the same year were Lips and Scene It.

death919

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 92

#27 death919
Member since 2004 • 4724 Posts
With Halo 3 Mythic Map Pack coming soon, I don't WANT other games to release 3-4 months after that because I know I will miss them in favour of the addictiveness of Halo 3. :P
EPaul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 EPaul
Member since 2006 • 9917 Posts
This topic doesn't any sense on the GT boards and it still doesnt make any sense on the GS boards. The guy didn't stumble at all fanboys are just over-exaggerating this...
LosDaddie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 57

#29 LosDaddie
Member since 2006 • 10318 Posts

[QUOTE="RickLemieux"][QUOTE="Animal-Mother"] Yeah but you know I can get SFIV and RE5 on my PS3 right?Animal-Mother

It has to do with anything because I Can still choose to get them on either system, I never said there was a shortage of games but he acted as if it's not coming to PS3. So what Sony has a different marketing strategy if they wanna reveal games early, it floats there boat as well as MS I don't see what marketing has to do with RE5 and SFIV not being exclusive

I think you're being too defensive. Either that or showing a (slight) favoritism towards the PS3.

I read NHippo's statements as saying: "In the real world, Xbox360-only gamers do have games to play, just that most are multiplat"

Animal-Mother

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 Animal-Mother

[QUOTE="Animal-Mother"][QUOTE="RickLemieux"] What does that have to do with anything? I can still play it on my 360! I really like the way Microsoft waits to announce games. I'm excited for E3 because I know that their will be announcement for games this year. I hate how Sony announces games 3-4 years before they are released. I get so tired of reading about the game that I end up being disapointed and don't even care anymore. Sony will announce games for 2011-2012-2013 at E3 2009 which really sucks!LosDaddie

I think you're being too defensive. Either that or showing a (slight) favoritism towards the PS3.

I read NHippo's statements as saying: "In the real world, Xbox360-only gamers do have games to play, just that most are multiplat"

Then my mistake
Tekkenloving

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 Tekkenloving
Member since 2008 • 1546 Posts
does everyone here release that every gaming company announces there games in advnce, it is nice to see that 360 owners have such great faith in ms but in realty the biggest suprise your going to get is an 09 release for alan wake and that ms will advertises the crap out of halo wars and odst
death919

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 92

#32 death919
Member since 2004 • 4724 Posts
So just because he didn't mention a game means it's not coming? Because Star Ocean 4 is coming in that Jan-March time frame. :P I don't see how he stumbled at all. His answers were all surprisingly awesome.
obamanian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 obamanian

With Halo 3 Mythic Map Pack coming soon, I don't WANT other games to release 3-4 months after that because I know I will miss them in favour of the addictiveness of Halo 3. :Pdeath919

I think Halo is unique, lile AVP games, they are just very very fun

Unlike Gears 2, Killzone 2 etc that are games i would only rent, Halo 3 is actually a game that i can go back to and have fun with, i guess that is its charm from Halo 1 and still in Halo 3

Halo Wars seems to continue that with some great controls, visuals and above fun factor from impressions i read

I guess it is the gameplay that sets those games apart and deserve every praise, that coming from someone that hates linear short shooters

mitu123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 mitu123
Member since 2006 • 155290 Posts
I predict a repeat of 2008- the 360 has a better year than certain fanboys think, but the PS3 will still have the better year overall, unlike what certain other fanboys think. And you're right TC, MS are supposed to reveal 2 new IP's soon.Floppy_Jim
Not 2008 again(for prediction), anything but that.
spinecaton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#35 spinecaton
Member since 2003 • 8986 Posts

[QUOTE="RickLemieux"][QUOTE="Animal-Mother"] Yeah but you know I can get SFIV and RE5 on my PS3 right?Floppy_Jim

Aside from GT5, KZ2, Heavy Rain and WKC, what games have they literally announced 3-4 years in advance? I'm genuinly asking here, I'm confused as to how this whole "Sony announce all their games 3-4 years" thing keeps being spread around. MS announced Too Human, Alan Wake and Halo Wars years in advance too. Besides, the ony games MS announced at last year's E3 and released in the same year were Lips and Scene It.

You can also include the 08 GDC announcements though, Gears of war 2 was announced in Febuary during GDC and came out 10 months later. Ninja Gaiden II was announced Sept 07 and came out 10 months later in June 08.

Floppy_Jim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 Floppy_Jim

[QUOTE="Floppy_Jim"]

[QUOTE="RickLemieux"] What does that have to do with anything? I can still play it on my 360! I really like the way Microsoft waits to announce games. I'm excited for E3 because I know that their will be announcement for games this year. I hate how Sony announces games 3-4 years before they are released. I get so tired of reading about the game that I end up being disapointed and don't even care anymore. Sony will announce games for 2011-2012-2013 at E3 2009 which really sucks!spinecaton

You can also include the 08 GDC announcements though, Gears of war 2 was announced in Febuary during GDC and came out 10 months later. Ninja Gaiden II was announced Sept 07 and came out 10 months later in June 08.

Yeah, that's true. And Sony did the same with Resistance 2, Motorstorm PR and Siren. Both companies have pretty similar strategies when it comes to announcing games. They both reveal some in advance and some others in a timely fashion.

Floppy_Jim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 Floppy_Jim
[QUOTE="Floppy_Jim"]I predict a repeat of 2008- the 360 has a better year than certain fanboys think, but the PS3 will still have the better year overall, unlike what certain other fanboys think. And you're right TC, MS are supposed to reveal 2 new IP's soon.mitu123

You didn't like 2008?
SecretPolice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 SecretPolice
Member since 2007 • 44158 Posts
[QUOTE="Floppy_Jim"]

[QUOTE="RickLemieux"] What does that have to do with anything? I can still play it on my 360! I really like the way Microsoft waits to announce games. I'm excited for E3 because I know that their will be announcement for games this year. I hate how Sony announces games 3-4 years before they are released. I get so tired of reading about the game that I end up being disapointed and don't even care anymore. Sony will announce games for 2011-2012-2013 at E3 2009 which really sucks!spinecaton

Don't forget - see my sig. :) Announced and delivered within 1 year if memory serves ?
marcuskickass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 marcuskickass
Member since 2007 • 839 Posts

Microsoft usually does not disappoint when it comes the their gaming lineup for the year, so I believe him (absolutely no reason why I shouldn't based off the past years of awesome gaming :D) and they tend to follow a trend for their middle to end of year lineup with 1 huge blockbuster exclusive shooter (which could be Halo Odst but I smell a true PD sequel in the works ,but I am just speculating), 1 huge blockbuster exclusive rpg (mass effect 2...timed?) and 1 or 2 japanese rpgs(timed or fully exclusive)...and with Peter Molyneux appearing at GDC to unveil what Lionhead's been working on, and with Crackdown 2 and Forza 3 all but confirmed...oh and didnt Rare say they were working on 3 new games? :D...but again I am just speculating about what those unannounced games could be :P *raises flameshield*

mitu123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 mitu123
[QUOTE="mitu123"][QUOTE="Floppy_Jim"]I predict a repeat of 2008- the 360 has a better year than certain fanboys think, but the PS3 will still have the better year overall, unlike what certain other fanboys think. And you're right TC, MS are supposed to reveal 2 new IP's soon.Floppy_Jim

You didn't like 2008?

I did, but the 360 didn't have as many exclusives as the PS3.
Animal-Mother

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 Animal-Mother
[QUOTE="Floppy_Jim"][QUOTE="mitu123"] Not 2008 again(for prediction), anything but that.mitu123
You didn't like 2008?

Ya 360 had a decent 08 but not as good, hopefully, if Alan wake comes out this year I will get interested in 360s lineup
mitu123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 mitu123
Microsoft usually does not disappoint when it comes the their gaming lineup for the year, so I believe him (absolutely no reason why I shouldn't based off the past years of awesome gaming :D) and they tend to follow a trend for their middle to end of year lineup with 1 huge blockbuster exclusive shooter (which could be Halo Odst but I smell a true PD sequel in the works ,but I am just speculating), 1 huge blockbuster exclusive rpg (mass effect 2...timed?) and 1 or 2 japanese rpgs (timed or fully exclusive)...and with Peter Molyneux appearing at GDC to unveil what Lionhead's been working on, and with Crackdown 2 and Forza 3 all but confirmed...oh and didnt Rare say they were working on 3 new games? marcuskickass
Seriously, Halo 3 ODST to be a big title, an expansion pack with less than 6 hours of gameplay not at full price is big, I don't think so IMO, Perfect Dark 2 please.
LordDhampire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 LordDhampire
Member since 2006 • 772 Posts

obamanian

None of those games will have over 25 hours of game play, if 15....and alot of them didn't look good....like two worlds

LordDhampire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 LordDhampire
Member since 2006 • 772 Posts

[QUOTE="marcuskickass"]Microsoft usually does not disappoint when it comes the their gaming lineup for the year, so I believe him (absolutely no reason why I shouldn't based off the past years of awesome gaming :D) and they tend to follow a trend for their middle to end of year lineup with 1 huge blockbuster exclusive shooter (which could be Halo Odst but I smell a true PD sequel in the works ,but I am just speculating), 1 huge blockbuster exclusive rpg (mass effect 2...timed?) and 1 or 2 japanese rpgs (timed or fully exclusive)...and with Peter Molyneux appearing at GDC to unveil what Lionhead's been working on, and with Crackdown 2 and Forza 3 all but confirmed...oh and didnt Rare say they were working on 3 new games? mitu123
Seriously, Halo 3 ODST to be a big title, an expansion pack with less than 6 hours of gameplay not at full price is big, I don't think so IMO, Perfect Dark 2 please.

Perfect dark zero 1 was pretty bad....

mitu123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 mitu123

[QUOTE="mitu123"][QUOTE="marcuskickass"]Microsoft usually does not disappoint when it comes the their gaming lineup for the year, so I believe him (absolutely no reason why I shouldn't based off the past years of awesome gaming :D) and they tend to follow a trend for their middle to end of year lineup with 1 huge blockbuster exclusive shooter (which could be Halo Odst but I smell a true PD sequel in the works ,but I am just speculating), 1 huge blockbuster exclusive rpg (mass effect 2...timed?) and 1 or 2 japanese rpgs (timed or fully exclusive)...and with Peter Molyneux appearing at GDC to unveil what Lionhead's been working on, and with Crackdown 2 and Forza 3 all but confirmed...oh and didnt Rare say they were working on 3 new games? LordDhampire

Perfect dark zero 1 was pretty bad....

I thought it was ok at best, I loved the co-op and multiplayer in that game, it's the SP that is a letdown though.
obamanian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 obamanian
[QUOTE="obamanian"][QUOTE="Chutebox"] If you stop counting sucky games, well I'll let you think about that.

LordDhampire

None of those games will have over 25 hours of game play, if 15....and alot of them didn't look good....like two worlds

I played Fable 2 120+ hours to see everything, Too Human 50+ hours and Two Worlds 60+ hours, and were addicitive and super fun all the way

I do not rush through RPG's like they were linear shooters

Floppy_Jim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 Floppy_Jim
[QUOTE="Floppy_Jim"][QUOTE="mitu123"] Not 2008 again(for prediction), anything but that.mitu123
You didn't like 2008?

Yeah, that's true. It wasn't a bad year for the 360 exactly, but 2007 beats it.
Floppy_Jim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 Floppy_Jim

[QUOTE="spinecaton"][QUOTE="Floppy_Jim"] Aside from GT5, KZ2, Heavy Rain and WKC, what games have they literally announced 3-4 years in advance? I'm genuinly asking here, I'm confused as to how this whole "Sony announce all their games 3-4 years" thing keeps being spread around. MS announced Too Human, Alan Wake and Halo Wars years in advance too. Besides, the ony games MS announced at last year's E3 and released in the same year were Lips and Scene It.

SecretPolice

Don't forget - see my sig. :) Announced and delivered within 1 year if memory serves ?

More like 2 years :P

http://www.pressthebuttons.com/2006/09/banjo_and_kazoo.html

mitu123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 mitu123
[QUOTE="mitu123"][QUOTE="Floppy_Jim"] You didn't like 2008?Floppy_Jim

Yeah, that's true. It wasn't a bad year for the 360 exactly, but 2007 beats it.

Yeah, 2007 had Halo 3, which beats most 360 games in 08, LOL, I feel like getting a PS3 now.
Avatar image for Master-Thief-09
Master-Thief-09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#50 Master-Thief-09
Member since 2009 • 2534 Posts

Cherokee_Jack

So, if a game is long and has a large game world, it's immediately a good game?

Doesn't matter, all games coming could suck or be good. We should stop anticipating games?