Microsoft doesn't care about the games industry

This topic is locked from further discussion.

killerfist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 0

#151 killerfist
Member since 2005 • 20155 Posts

Doesnt not Dont....grammer people, its important!

sparkypants

I think it's time to change my sig!:D

blackdreamhunk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#152 blackdreamhunk
Member since 2007 • 3880 Posts
There was so meny companies not at E3 because they were sticking up for pc gamers too!!!!
heretrix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#153 heretrix
Member since 2004 • 37881 Posts

yea like sony to starwars mmo! yea like epic games sticks up for Pc gamers!!!!blackdreamhunk

I just love how you are all over the place. It proves you don't have a point.

That's why I said "NEXT!" because I knew you were going to change the subject. And you did.

You need to stop embarrasing the hermits.Even the most annoying ones that post here at least have a point. (mostly)

Everything you've posted in this thread has been incorrect. Give it up.

blackdreamhunk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#154 blackdreamhunk
[QUOTE="blackdreamhunk"][QUOTE="heretrix"][QUOTE="blackdreamhunk"][QUOTE="st1ka"][QUOTE="blackdreamhunk"]

[QUOTE="Arcade-Fire"]thank god for those selfless angels at sony...they would give away their entire buissness if it ment making their fans happy loloolololoololol. everybody in the industry is a buisness, just because MS is better than your favourite company doesn't mean your company cares about you, or anybody but themselvesheretrix

there is a comapny call anet they love their fans!! they have sold over 5 mill.

Blizzard does the same thing with wow

actually many long time blizzard fans consider WOW to be a stab in the back ;)

they have publi reps just for their games that talk to their fans

Tney give feed back to their fans

umm, you are aware that most developers are doing that now right?

XBL has a huge community/developer rapport.

NEXT!

yea like sony to starwars mmo! yea like epic games sticks up for Pc gamers!!!!

I just love how you are all over the place. It proves you don't have a point.

That's why I said "NEXT!" because I knew you were going to change the subject. And you did.

LOL. You need to stop embarrasing the hermits.Even the most annoying ones that post here at least have a point. (mostly)

Everything you've posted in this thread has been incorrect. Give it up.

Ok hot shot what did the ceo of epic games say about PC gaming! why were pc gamers so mad at epic games? there is huge comunties over this game UT

yea I really know nothing good luck with that!

By the way all my posts have high creadaility! unlike your post for a mod that doesn't have facts!!!

Swift_Boss_A

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#155 Swift_Boss_A
Member since 2007 • 14579 Posts
[QUOTE="sparkypants"]

Doesnt not Dont....grammer people, its important!

killerfist

I think it's time to change my sig!:D

lol I knew my title sounded funny, btw for someone who is complaining about my grammar sure forgot about his spelling, lol.

Anyway back to topic. 360 is just the PC , MS felt threatened by Sony and Nintendo so they joined the GI to direct it the way of PC gaming. If MS wins we ALL lose, MS will turn console gaming like PC gaming, always buying additional accessories, always upgrading hardware in 3 years, games only complete with DLC, online cost rising. Madness I tell you madness !!!

ok I'm good :P

-GhostMLD-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#156 -GhostMLD-
Member since 2008 • 3282 Posts

they try so hard to give their consumer all the PC games and former PS3 exclusives they can get

why has Sony done that shows they care????

xsubtownerx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#157 xsubtownerx
Member since 2007 • 10705 Posts

they try so hard to give their consumer all the PC games and former SP3 exclusives they can get

why has SOny done that shows tehy care????

-GhostMLD-

This gen? Nothing.

kuu2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#158 kuu2
Member since 2005 • 12067 Posts

Judging by Microsofts actions this gen I don't think they care about the GI, they would go to extreme lengths to come out on top, paying huge amounts of money to gain exclusives or steal excluives, making crappy hardware to get a head start, consoles to become more like PC's, thinking they can get any game they want etc etc. MS is really trying to criple the games industry, I don't believe gaming being like this in the 90's. Sure Sega, Nintendo and Sony were fighting for 1st place but they weren't cheap like MS is this gen.

Honestly if MS ever leads the Games industry then its the end of gaming as we know it, Microsoft is trying to stear gaming in a direction which will destroy it while Sony and Nintendo are the true gamers who want good for the industry. Sony and Nintendo have contributed greatly to gaming with their superb 1st party titles while MS hasn't really done anyhting. online gaming was 1st done by Sega and even PS2 had it before the Xbox. MS is trying to turn console like PC's, with ongoing costs and emphasis on downloadable content. Seriously if MS leads then expect games to never be complete on day 1 but with DLC.

Almost all 360 games can be found on PC, MS are not talented they just shell out money to get games, Sony and Nintendo use their brains to actually make top quality games that really appeal to the consumer. Don't get me wrong I don't hate MS, after all I use their OS but I will not support MS forray into gaming since I know they plan to get a monopoly on gaming.

I know 360 gamers wont agree, but the fact is MS would ditch you guys in a heart beat if they had wanted to, remember the xbox fans.

Swift_Boss_A

Meanwhile in the real world.........

One competitor sacraficed its system to install the next movie format and is in dead last. While the other would rather appeal to my mom and little sister by having me play games about cooking and how to lose weight.

This topic is epic fail.

The-Big-Easy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#159 The-Big-Easy
Member since 2008 • 435 Posts
[QUOTE="-GhostMLD-"]

they try so hard to give their consumer all the PC games and former SP3 exclusives they can get

xsubtownerx

This gen? Nothing.

Secured MGS4 as an exclusive, I'm quite pleased with them for doing that :)

Arcade-Fire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#161 Arcade-Fire
Member since 2008 • 365 Posts
[QUOTE="xsubtownerx"][QUOTE="-GhostMLD-"]

The-Big-Easy

This gen? Nothing.

it will end up on the 360 plus i like to play games, not watch cutscenes
xsubtownerx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#162 xsubtownerx
[QUOTE="xsubtownerx"][QUOTE="-GhostMLD-"]

The-Big-Easy

This gen? Nothing.

Securing FFXIII would have been smarter.

FFXIII360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#163 FFXIII360
Member since 2008 • 988 Posts
Sony doesn't care about Europe!
DrinkDuff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#164 DrinkDuff
Member since 2004 • 6762 Posts

I could have told you that.dream431ca
But you would be just as wrong as the TC is. :wink:

Microsoft is no different than Sony or Nintendo, and there would be no motivation for MS to destroy the game industry anyway. By shoehorning themselves into console market last gen, they aimed for achieving a nice profitable slice of the industry pie. What good would it do them to drive the industry that they are trying to profit from into the ground?

They have done certain things to move the industry forward whether you like it or not.

The-Big-Easy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#165 The-Big-Easy
[QUOTE="The-Big-Easy"][QUOTE="xsubtownerx"][QUOTE="-GhostMLD-"]

xsubtownerx

This gen? Nothing.

Not really, they still have it as an exclusive in Japan, it's going to sell like hot cakes over there, but I can see your point.

-GhostMLD-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#166 -GhostMLD-
Member since 2008 • 3282 Posts

Sony doesn't care about Europe!FFXIII360

yet they blindly buy a PS3 despite being hundreds of american dollars more expensive then a 360

ill never understand that mentality.....

The-Big-Easy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#167 The-Big-Easy

Arcade-Fire

This gen? Nothing.

Haha, you clearly haven't touched MGS4, the gameplay and cutscenes are amazing :D

Avatar image for Stevo_the_gamer
Stevo_the_gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 49

#168 Stevo_the_gamer  Moderator
Member since 2004 • 49584 Posts

"making crappy hardware"

So I guess Sony didn't care about the gaming industry either with the PS2, right?

xsubtownerx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#169 xsubtownerx
[QUOTE="xsubtownerx"][QUOTE="The-Big-Easy"][QUOTE="xsubtownerx"][QUOTE="-GhostMLD-"]

The-Big-Easy

This gen? Nothing.

Not really, they still have it as an exclusive in Japan, it's going to sell like hot cakes over there, but I can see your point.

I know you may not believe me, but I was planing on getting a PS3 just for FFXIII.

Arcade-Fire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#170 Arcade-Fire
Member since 2008 • 365 Posts
[QUOTE="Arcade-Fire"][QUOTE="The-Big-Easy"][QUOTE="xsubtownerx"][QUOTE="-GhostMLD-"]

The-Big-Easy

This gen? Nothing.

Haha, you clearly haven't touched MGS4, the gameplay and cutscenes are amazing :D

the gameplay is fun but its short and i didn't get mgs1 or2 so i dont care about the cutscenes. yes i do have a ps3 and yes i will swap it in if LBP turns out to be crap
HAZE-Unit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#171 HAZE-Unit
Member since 2007 • 10564 Posts

Meanwhile in the real world.........

One competitor sacraficed its system to install the next movie format and is in dead last. While the other would rather appeal to my mom and little sister by having me play games about cooking and how to lose weight.

This topic is epic fail.

kuu2

"When asked who was the better developer Miyamoto or Kojima.

-In the world of video games Miyamoto is Mozart and Kojima is the band at your local bar playing covers."

I :lol:ed at your sig, after E3, we all know who is the one in the local bar playing covers :lol:

st1ka

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#172 st1ka
Member since 2008 • 8179 Posts

Sony doesn't care about Europe!FFXIII360

QFT

and this is comming from a european and Ex-sony fanboy

heretrix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#173 heretrix

yea I really know nothing

By the way all my posts have high creadaility! unlike your post for a mod that doesn't have facts!!!

blackdreamhunk
Lol. How can you be credible when you can't even spell it?
AnnoyedDragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#174 AnnoyedDragon
Member since 2006 • 9948 Posts

My main issue with Microsoft is they are too damn greedy; one of these days they are going to gorge themselves so fat they are going to suffocate in their own neck!

They were in a perfect position to become the PC gaming leader; it was a perfect fit as they owned the gaming OS, controlled several different API standards, had influence over hardware standards and so on. But that's the thing, they might as well be the owners of PC gaming, since they already own it why bother even looking at it again? It is a dominated market and Microsoft is all about taking over everything that talks to a circuit board, like some sort of cybernetic cancer.

So being greedy bastards instead of improving their existing product range they decide they want to monopolize something else. So they abandon their existing gaming market to place a stake in the console market, were despite losing billions they are buying their way into success.

The day they announced the Xbox they ruined their position within PC gaming. They cannot champion PC gaming anymore; because how can you convince others to become PC gamers when you are trying to sell a console? In the brief moments they have to spare for a word on their 'gaming' OS and Games for Windows Live no one cares, no one cares because they don't care enough to put the resources into making these things good; all they care about is taking over the console market right now.

Microsoft's pathetic display of trying to hang on to everything their greedy little hands can get hold of is a joke among PC gamers, they majorly dropped the ball. They are one of the biggest companies on the planet and they cannot even perform at the same level as a tiny little service called Steam, they have seemingly limitless resources at hand and Steam is superior to everything they can make. PC gamers make fun of them, PC gamer podcasts make fun of them, Apple is making fun of them because despite being so big they are performing so crappy.

They are trying to support a console while maintaining their existing monopoly. They are hurting PC by trying to turn it into a console; which in the process they are hurting Xbox because many of its games and services also appear on PC.

As a PC gamer it is hard to take Microsoft seriously anymore, has any of their PC gaming products/services been successful in the last couple of years? Vista the 'gaming' OS is too much of a hardware hog to be an effective mainstream gaming OS, Windows Live is doing badly as can be seen by the drop of fees, DirectX10 was a joke to gamers and they are already trying to hype DX11... OpenGL 3.0 has been under fine tuning for so long god knows what that is going to be like when it is released; compared to the Vista only DX10.

Seriously they should have never entered the console market, in trying to take over a new market they are losing ground in their existing one AND the new one.

blackdreamhunk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#175 blackdreamhunk
[QUOTE="blackdreamhunk"]

yea I really know nothing

heretrix

Lol. How can you be credible when you can't even spell it?

http://www.1up.com/do/newsStory?cId=3158544

yea well aleast I'm not back yard bully full of hot air!!!!

So where is your craedability lets see you back up your claims or you are just trolling!

Please try and prove me wrong! where is all your facts! SO bring it!!!

Gh0st_Of_0nyx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#176 Gh0st_Of_0nyx
Member since 2007 • 8992 Posts

Seems sony dosent care about the game industry with all its lost exclusives and terrble port dumpster handhelds :lol:

Ps3 and psp have broguth what new to the table cow's answer that please ?

360 brings = Community driven online,cheaper console, and to some a good PC alternative

Wii brings= New casual and non gamers into the industry and a new way to play video games

Ps3 bring= ?????? Overhype and Flops :?

Swift_Boss_A

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#177 Swift_Boss_A
Member since 2007 • 14579 Posts

Arcade-Fire

This gen? Nothing.

I laught at people who consider MGS4 morE of a movie then a game when they clearly haven't played it, I guess it must still hurt that the game got AAAA. 360 gamers are still waiting for MGS4 :lol:

"making crappy hardware"

So I guess Sony didn't care about the gaming industry either with the PS2, right?

Stevo_the_gamer

PS2 hardware failure was not nearly as worse as 360's, like 3/4 of the 360's userbase are most likely on their 3rd 360 console. The RROD is so widespread that MS had to extend its warranty, Sony didn't need to do that with the PS2. Say if the PS2's hardware failure was bad, Sony learnt from this while oddly MS were doomed to repeat it but a 1000 times worse, lol

HAZE-Unit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#178 HAZE-Unit

Seems sony dosent care about the game industry with all its lost exclusives and terrble port dumpster handhelds :lol:

360 brings = Community driven online,cheaper console, and to some a good PC alternative

Wii brings= New casual and non gamers into the industry and a new way to play video games

Gh0st_Of_0nyx

I wonder did you miss posting a :lol: in one of your posts? :P

I wish I see one of your posts without the original ending with :lol:

PS3 brings people to life, it is a life generating super computer, it is just like living in the Bahamas when you turn on the PS3, This Is Living.

st1ka

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#179 st1ka
[QUOTE="Gh0st_Of_0nyx"]

HAZE-Unit

PS3 brings people to life, it is a life generating super computer, it is just like living in the Bahamas when you turn on the PS3, This Is Living.

what ? :|

sarcarsm... right?

ImOldGreg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#180 ImOldGreg
Member since 2007 • 2357 Posts

Judging by Microsofts actions this gen I don't think they care about the GI, they would go to extreme lengths to come out on top, paying huge amounts of money to gain exclusives or steal excluives, making crappy hardware to get a head start, consoles to become more like PC's, thinking they can get any game they want etc etc. MS is really trying to criple the games industry, I don't believe gaming being like this in the 90's. Sure Sega, Nintendo and Sony were fighting for 1st place but they weren't cheap like MS is this gen.

Honestly if MS ever leads the Games industry then its the end of gaming as we know it, Microsoft is trying to stear gaming in a direction which will destroy it while Sony and Nintendo are the true gamers who want good for the industry. Sony and Nintendo have contributed greatly to gaming with their superb 1st party titles while MS hasn't really done anyhting. online gaming was 1st done by Sega and even PS2 had it before the Xbox. MS is trying to turn console like PC's, with ongoing costs and emphasis on downloadable content. Seriously if MS leads then expect games to never be complete on day 1 but with DLC.

Almost all 360 games can be found on PC, MS are not talented they just shell out money to get games, Sony and Nintendo use their brains to actually make top quality games that really appeal to the consumer. Don't get me wrong I don't hate MS, after all I use their OS but I will not support MS forray into gaming since I know they plan to get a monopoly on gaming.

I know 360 gamers wont agree, but the fact is MS would ditch you guys in a heart beat if they had wanted to, remember the xbox fans.

Swift_Boss_A

Neither you, nor I or anyone on S.W for that matter have the resources and inside information to argue such a grand case, so shut it and stop the lies and speculation...:roll:

atarigrad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#181 atarigrad
Member since 2006 • 2559 Posts

Swift_Boss_A

wasn't it Sony who made a console beyond the average consumers price. So who cares about gamers?

HAZE-Unit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#182 HAZE-Unit
[QUOTE="HAZE-Unit"][QUOTE="Gh0st_Of_0nyx"]

st1ka

sarcarsm... right?

No Im serious :P

heretrix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#183 heretrix

http://www.1up.com/do/newsStory?cId=3158544

yea well aleast I'm not back yard bully full of hot air!!!!

So where is your craedability lets see you back up your claims or you are just trolling!

Please try and prove me wrong! where is all your facts!

blackdreamhunk

LOL. You changed the subject again! You are all over the place.

And what am I supposed to be proving?

A: That Interplay was ruined because of bad mangement?

In 2004, the company was given an eviction notice by its landlord for non-payment of rent, and was briefly shut down by the California government for non-payment of workers' paychecks. This, combined with sketchy and sporadic information from Interplay representatives, led many in the game industry to speculate that Interplay had shut down. In fact, the company relocated to a small office and continued to operate, issuing occasional press releases about new publishing deals or the sale of an IP to another publisher. The company's web site shut down around this time.

In Summer 2005, the Interplay website re-launched with a logo and three links: "About Interplay", "SEC Filings/Financial", "Investor Relations".

In Interplay's 10-K SEC filing made on June 3, 2005, it was revealed under the "Internal Product Development" section that in May 2004, Interplay was forced to close all of their internal development studios due to their inability to meet their payroll obligations in a timely manner. All internally-developed titles were canceled and there are no internally-developed titles being developed. However, under "External Product Development" it was revealed that on December 31, 2004, Interplay had one title being developed by an unnamed third party developer. The title is tentatively being called Ballerium.[3]Majorem, the apparent developer of the title, has since revealed that development of Ballerium (which was intended to be a MMO-RTS) has been suspended as the agreement that was to provide Majorem with the means to launch the title in the summer of 2005 could not be realized. Majorem also noted that this was "apparently due to Interplay's inability to raise the required funding to turn Majorem's technology into a game."[4]Majorem is currently accepting new offers for the licensing of its MMO-RTS technology as well as its almost finished game.

In Interplay's 10-Q SEC filing made on June 21, 2005, it was revealed that under "Commitments and Contingencies" that Interplay Productions has multiple legal proceedings filed against it and has nearly USD$11 million in debt. Of interest is that Interplay received a notice from the IRS stating that they owe approximately $117,000 in payroll tax penalties and that Interplay was fined by the California Labor Board $10,000 for failure to meet payroll obligations and that an August 2005 trial date was set, and that Interplay's "general liability, auto, fiduciary liability, workers compensation and employment practices liability, have been canceled, however Interplay has entered into a new workers compensation insurance plan, Interplay is appealing a separate California Board of Labor fine of $79,000 for having lost their workers compensation plan for a period of time". Under "Contractual Obligations" it is revealed that Interplay does not have a headquarters at present because Interplay, in 2004, forfeited its lease and vacated its office space in Irvine, California.[5]

B:That XBL has community support?

http://www.xbox.com/en-US/community/?WT.svl=nav

C: Or the fact that you can't spell credible let alone know what it is? Especially since you've been proven wrong :|

" By the way all my posts have high creadaility!"

Which is it?

istreakforfood

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

#184 istreakforfood
Member since 2004 • 7781 Posts
[QUOTE="st1ka"][QUOTE="HAZE-Unit"][QUOTE="Gh0st_Of_0nyx"]

HAZE-Unit

sarcarsm... right?

Turns the ps3 on. You lied to me :evil:.

blackdreamhunk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#185 blackdreamhunk
Yea you forgot how Interplay was making fallout 3 only for console before they went under!!!
st1ka

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#186 st1ka

Yea you forgot how Interplay was making fallout 3 only for console before they went under!!!blackdreamhunk

link?

HAZE-Unit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#187 HAZE-Unit
[QUOTE="HAZE-Unit"][QUOTE="st1ka"][QUOTE="HAZE-Unit"][QUOTE="Gh0st_Of_0nyx"]

istreakforfood

sarcarsm... right?

Turns the ps3 on. You lied to me :evil:.

Don't believe everything you read :P and why the devil face? :cry:

flatline711

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#188 flatline711
Member since 2005 • 2015 Posts
:o blackdreamhunk sounds like the typical GW player that hangs around Piken Square in GW. I wonder if I know him since I tend to stand there a lot.
Avatar image for Stevo_the_gamer
Stevo_the_gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 49

#189 Stevo_the_gamer  Moderator
Member since 2004 • 49584 Posts

[QUOTE="Stevo_the_gamer"]

"making crappy hardware"

Swift_Boss_A

PS2 hardware failure was not nearly as worse as 360's, like 3/4 of the 360's userbase are most likely on their 3rd 360 console. The RROD is so widespread that MS had to extend its warranty, Sony didn't need to do that with the PS2. Say if the PS2's hardware failure was bad, Sony learnt from this while oddly MS were doomed to repeat it but a 1000 times worse, lol

"Like 3/4 of the 360s userbase..." Oh, just like I make trillions upon trillions of dollars by stealing every country's GNP? Don't spout such non-sense - millions upon millions of PS2s are affected, leaps and boudns more than the Xbox 360(Since there are 100+ million PS2s, duh).

Funny how Sony MADE you pay 150 dollars to FIX it, and until a class action lawsuit was filed and won - you were forced to pay for an issue in which they knew they shipped with.

Nice try though.

st1ka

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#190 st1ka

:o blackdreamhunk sounds like the typical GW player that hangs around Piken Square in GW. I wonder if I know him since I tend to stand there a lot.flatline711

i haven't played that game in ages and i see nothing's changed :lol:

Gh0st_Of_0nyx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#191 Gh0st_Of_0nyx
Member since 2007 • 8992 Posts
[QUOTE="Gh0st_Of_0nyx"]

HAZE-Unit

Seems you elevated yourself from rabid fanboy cow to blind fanboy super cow :lol: (I know you love my laugh smileys :P )
heretrix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#192 heretrix

[QUOTE="blackdreamhunk"]Yea you forgot how Interplay was making fallout 3 only for console before they went under!!!st1ka

link?

That is true, but it has nothing to do with them going under OR it being MS's fault that they went under like he said earlier.
HAZE-Unit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#193 HAZE-Unit
[QUOTE="HAZE-Unit"][QUOTE="Gh0st_Of_0nyx"]

Gh0st_Of_0nyx

Seems you elevated yourself from rabid fanboy cow to blind fanboy super cow :lol: (I know you love my laugh smileys :P )

I don't love anything and Im always teh serious.

EDIT: oh I forgot to put this :P

st1ka

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#194 st1ka
[QUOTE="st1ka"]

[QUOTE="blackdreamhunk"]Yea you forgot how Interplay was making fallout 3 only for console before they went under!!!heretrix

link?

That is true, but it has nothing to do with them going under OR it being MS's fault that they went under like he said earlier.

okeydokey

flatline711

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#195 flatline711

[QUOTE="flatline711"]:o blackdreamhunk sounds like the typical GW player that hangs around Piken Square in GW. I wonder if I know him since I tend to stand there a lot.st1ka

Pretty much :lol: Anet still nerfs like crazy and morons still tend to gravitate to each other. Hence the collective gathering of idiots at Marhan's Grotto, Shing Jea and Piken. It's like a March Of The Retards all day every day. Fun times :P
st1ka

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#196 st1ka
[QUOTE="st1ka"]

[QUOTE="flatline711"]:o blackdreamhunk sounds like the typical GW player that hangs around Piken Square in GW. I wonder if I know him since I tend to stand there a lot.flatline711

Pretty much :lol: Anet still nerfs like crazy and morons still tend to gravitate to each other. Hence the collective gathering of idiots at Marhan's Grotto, Shing Jea and Piken. It's like a March Of The Retards all day every day. Fun times :P

that was one of the reasons i stopped playing

i stopped playing right around the time the nightfall expansion came out

i had a lvl 20 elementelist with full 15K kurzick armour dyed black (don't know if this still means anything)

this PVE character had all the of the original campaign and faction's elementalist, monk and mesmerizer skills

blackdreamhunk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#197 blackdreamhunk
[QUOTE="st1ka"]

[QUOTE="blackdreamhunk"]Yea you forgot how Interplay was making fallout 3 only for console before they went under!!!heretrix

link?

The PC Industry still affected by console!!!! good I was hunting down the link about interplay

hunting down more proff to what iam saying is true!!!

here is the proff of Pc's making up tu3 sales!

http://uk.pc.ign.com/articles/859/859016p1.html

I ama now hunting down facts about what the ceo said about Pc gaming!

The_Game21x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

#198 The_Game21x
Member since 2005 • 26440 Posts

I laught at people who consider MGS4 morE of a movie then a game when they clearly haven't played it, I guess it must still hurt that the game got AAAA. 360 gamers are still waiting for MGS4 :lol:

Swift_Boss_A

I've played through MGS4 on my PS3 and yeah,I consider it more of a movie than a game. I took my time playing through it and I still managed to get a damn near 1:1 cutscene to gameplay ratio.

Swift_Boss_A

Yeah, Sony only had to be sued before they'd agree to fix the DRE for free. They sure were doing right by their consumers eh? :wink:

Oh and :lol: at you for thinking 3/4 of the 360's userbase is on their 3rd 360. If the failure rates were anywhere near that high, the government would have stepped in and forced a mandatory recall on the system. Oh and I guess you haven't heard that the RROD has virtually been eliminated in newer consoles. So much for that 1000 times worse figure of yours.

Damn dude, please, for your own sake, quit while you're behind. I'm almost feeling sorry for you at this point.

blackdreamhunk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#199 blackdreamhunk

this what the epic ceo had to say to their fan base that made them Us the pc gamers!!!!

http://pc.ign.com/articles/858/858259p1.html

flatline711

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#200 flatline711
[QUOTE="flatline711"][QUOTE="st1ka"]

[QUOTE="flatline711"]:o blackdreamhunk sounds like the typical GW player that hangs around Piken Square in GW. I wonder if I know him since I tend to stand there a lot.st1ka

that was one of the reasons i stopped playing

i stopped playing right around the time the nightfall expansion came out

i had a lvl 20 elementelist with full 15K kurzick armour dyed black (don't know if this still means anything)

this PVE character had all the of the original campaign and faction's elementalist, monk and mesmerizer skills

:O You should come back. Piken is always good for a laugh :)