deactivated-5ebea105efb64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

#51 deactivated-5ebea105efb64
Member since 2013 • 7262 Posts

@jasonofa36: They have regional pricing. Metro exodus at launch was $19.99 for me.

JasonOfA36

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#52 JasonOfA36
Member since 2016 • 3725 Posts

@Gamerno6666: Yeah, until they use my country's currency in the market and not USD, I still won't buy from EGS.

Litchie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#53 Litchie
Member since 2003 • 34610 Posts

@zaryia: Lol, great ownage.

Avatar image for deactivated-6092a2d005fba
deactivated-6092a2d005fba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54 deactivated-6092a2d005fba
Member since 2015 • 22663 Posts

@lundy86_4: True, but it is well known as a PC thing mostly, and you do remember hermits saying they would pirate the game when it was announced as an Epic store exclusive.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55 deactivated-6092a2d005fba

@davillain- said:
@i_p_daily said:

Well there was a few hernits on here who openly said they would pirate it.

Calls yourselves a master race, but should be called the theiving race lol.

Even if Epic was being dirty, I still wouldn't pirate and I'm against it. Even most PC gamers can get the game even cheaper by heading to CDKeys. As for the "Master Race" it's just a gig ya'know.

And yet plenty of Hermits said they would pirate the game when it was announced as a Epic store exclusive.

Hermits spend hundreds/thousands on their rigs and steal games, its like you guys don't even support gaming, just tech giants lol.

sakaiXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 5

#56  Edited By sakaiXx
Member since 2013 • 15919 Posts

@zaryia said:
@sakaixx said:
@lundy86_4 said:
@sakaixx said:

PC users proud Asian users playing F2P mmorpg and gambling games bloating the revenue pie of PC market.

Try harder.

Top 3 most played game on steam is either loot box filled freemium game or lootbox filled $30 game. That or pirates for life. Cancer.

As long as PC continues to get the substantially best version of multiplats (most video games, lol PS4 gets the worst version of most games) and the most amount of 9/8 scoring games I certainly don't mind what other people are playing.

But just to clarify your post, PC's top played games are:

• LoL (not a MMO, and played at a higher skillcap than 99% of Console titles.)
  • Counter Strike:GO (higher skillcap than 99% of console titles and a great game.)
  • Overwatch (PC version is played at a higher competitive level than 99% of console titles, and is a great game.)
  • Hearthstone (you win here)
  • Fortnite (same as consoles)
  • Apex (same as consoles)
  • Rainbow 6 Seige (same as consoles)
  • DOTA 2 (Played at a higher skill cap than 99% of console titles and a great game)
  • PubG (you win here)
  • World of Warcraft (Not F2P, high skill cap for Arena and mythic+ than anything on consoles, and still good)
  • GTA V (uhh...one of the highest scoring games of all time).
  • Arma3/AC:Unity/Borderlands 2. (I don't see an issue here.....)

That's like 2-3 cancerous/embarrassing games. You really made it out to be worse than it really is. In fact, PC has by far the best selection of games to play this gen.

BTW, what are PSNs top 10 played games? I have a feeling it will be more of what you described. My preliminary research shows it is mostly just CoDs and BFs, the ultimate casual shitfests and far less variety. Imagine the most played games on your system being online shooters - and playing them on thumb-sticks. Yikes.

Awww, PC master race defending F2P and lootbox filled game is so sad yet Its so good. I actually dont know what they play on psn cause sony never shared. But I do know PC master race will defend cancers like LoL. Man, this why Sims sold best on pc, pc gamers just more susceptible to EA and major AAA DLC bullshit. Welp what do I know.

Howmakewood

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By Howmakewood
Member since 2015 • 7702 Posts

Yeah most played console games certainly aren't Fortnite, Cod, Fifa

Every top game is filled with microtransactions

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#58  Edited By Zaryia
Member since 2016 • 21607 Posts
@sakaixx said:

BTW, what are PSNs top 10 played games? I have a feeling it will be more of what you described. My preliminary research shows it is mostly just CoDs and BFs, the ultimate casual shitfests and far less variety. Imagine the most played games on your system being online shooters - and playing them on thumb-sticks. Yikes.

Awww, PC master race defending F2P and lootbox filled game is so sad yet Its so good. I actually dont know what they play on psn cause sony never shared. But I do know PC master race will defend cancers like LoL. Man, this why Sims sold best on pc, pc gamers just more susceptible to EA and major AAA DLC bullshit. Welp what do I know.

Yes, I'll gladly defend Counter Strike, Overwatch, Dota2, Arma3, Borderlands, and WoW. They are amazing.

PS/XB top played games are worse, as they are also F2P and/or lootbox trash but unlike PC they are far lower skill-cap trash that can barely even register on e-sports or any real competitive level. So it's cancerous trash but for non-gamers. And there is far less variety and active games overall. You almost have no choice but those.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59 deactivated-6092a2d005fba

@zaryia: Look who it is the fake hermit who can't even prove his PC credentials, defending the PC to hide his mobile phone gamer addiction.

So of us feel your pain, but its not to late to change your mobile phone gaming ways.

Ant_17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#60 Ant_17
Member since 2005 • 13634 Posts

@lundy86_4: I think it just proves how much herms are glued to the Steam store that they would let a game suffer over a launcher.

lundy86_4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#61  Edited By lundy86_4
Member since 2003 • 61485 Posts

@Ant_17 said:

@lundy86_4: I think it just proves how much herms are glued to the Steam store that they would let a game suffer over a launcher.

It's not simply a launcher issue. The intricacies have been put forth on numerous occasions. There are more issues at play than another launcher. Especially given, that many "herms" utilize Origin and Uplay.

lundy86_4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62 lundy86_4

@i_p_daily said:

@lundy86_4: True, but it is well known as a PC thing mostly, and you do remember hermits saying they would pirate the game when it was announced as an Epic store exclusive.

That's a ridiculously small sample size. The Epic storefront is a blight beyond lacking features.

Regardless, it's an argument with no conclusion. Piracy exists across the board.

Ant_17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By Ant_17

@lundy86_4: I'm not sure why you're defending this. Epic store being broken doesn't effect the game yet here is actual proof of people not buying the game and the only excuse in this thread is "epic store sucks". That has nothing to do with the game, but we know when it hits steam it will sell a better amount cause herms only want games on that store. I'm sure herms want EA and Ubi games on steam as well.

lundy86_4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By lundy86_4

@Ant_17 said:

@lundy86_4: I'm not sure why you're defending this. Epic store being broken doesn't effect the game yet here is actual proof of people not buying the game and the only excuse in this thread is "epic store sucks". That has nothing to do with the game, but we know when it hits steam it will sell a better amount cause herms only want games on that store. I'm sure herms want EA and Ubi games on steam as well.

Your only reasoning is that PC gamers prefer Steam, which i'm sure is correct to some extent. You're using evidence that correlates with a multitude of issues for a singular point, and that's dumb-dumb on a platter.

At the end of the day, people voting with their wallets is a good thing. It puts the power into the consumer's hands.

----

Your reasoning needs tuning. Take some time and learn the issues at hand.

Ant_17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65 Ant_17

@lundy86_4: Multitude of issues? Like what? No one here has gone beyond of saying the store sucks and that it lacks features from steam.

lundy86_4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66 lundy86_4

@Ant_17: I actually posted something in the Lounge a couple days ago, plus multiple people have stated their issues over the time since the release of the Epic store. Here is my lounge post...

@lundy86_4 said:

Why do people still want to use Epic's storefront?

Borderland's 3 pulled from store over sale...

Epic's anti-fraud rules are shite and blocking people for too many purchases... As you can't buy in bulk, due to no cart option.

Bloodlines 2 pulled temporarily, due to Epic's sale...

Their track-record for throwing money at a problem, doesn't seem to be a universal fix.

Plus they are partially owned by Tencent, plus their account/refund procedure is insanely dumb... Link. They've streamlined this due to internet backlash, shockingly lol.

----

Epic released a mess of a storefront, and relied on utilizing reduced margins, but offering 10% of features that are well ingrained in other storefronts.

Fedor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67 Fedor
Member since 2015 • 11612 Posts

@Ant_17: People are willing to forego giving their payment info to a shitty spyware store to wait for the steam release next year. Simple as that.

lundy86_4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68 lundy86_4

@fedor said:

@Ant_17: People are willing to forego giving their payment info to a shitty spyware store to wait for the steam release next year. Simple as that.

This is one of my personal reasons.

Ant_17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69 Ant_17

@lundy86_4 said:
@fedor said:

This is one of my personal reasons.

I'm always confused about that one. Isn't everything we use with an account spying on us?

xantufrog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#70 xantufrog  Moderator
Member since 2013 • 17875 Posts

@Ant_17: that's not true at all. Several of us have repeatedly posted loooong item-by-item lists of issues with EGS. I for one, don't have the energy to do it again. But it's been well discussed here on SW

Fedor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71 Fedor

@Ant_17: No.

lundy86_4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72 lundy86_4

@Ant_17 said:

I'm always confused about that one. Isn't everything we use with an account spying on us?

There are severe extents. You also didn't respond to my actual reply to yourself.

lundy86_4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73 lundy86_4

@xantufrog said:

@Ant_17: that's not true at all. Several of us have repeatedly posted loooong item-by-item lists of issues with EGS. I for one, don't have the energy to do it again. But it's been well discussed here on SW

Exactly. Ant is doing what Ant does best...

Ant_17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74 Ant_17

@lundy86_4 said:
@xantufrog said:

Exactly. Ant is doing what Ant does best...

Which is what?

lundy86_4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By lundy86_4

@Ant_17 said:

Which is what?

Being a dumb-dumb, bud. It's all up there to see.

I'll also add, that you still dodged my post up there... I'll post it again lol.

@lundy86_4 said:

@Ant_17: I actually posted something in the Lounge a couple days ago, plus multiple people have stated their issues over the time since the release of the Epic store. Here is my lounge post...

@lundy86_4 said:

Epic's anti-fraud rules are shite and blocking people for too many purchases... As you can't buy in bulk, due to no cart option.

Their track-record for throwing money at a problem, doesn't seem to be a universal fix.

Plus they are partially owned by Tencent, plus their account/refund procedure is insanely dumb... Link. They've streamlined this due to internet backlash, shockingly lol.

----

Epic released a mess of a storefront, and relied on utilizing reduced margins, but offering 10% of features that are well ingrained in other storefronts.

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77 Zaryia
@i_p_daily said:

@zaryia: Look who it is the fake hermit who can't even prove his PC credentials, defending the PC to hide his mobile phone gamer addiction.

So of us feel your pain, but its not to late to change your mobile phone gaming ways.

Shut the hell up and know your place, my bitch:

https://www.gamespot.com/forums/system-wars-314159282/almost-a-million-players-in-apex-legends-legends-w-33458324/?page=2#js-message-356210423

Now stop derailing every thread I post in, you ugly beta.

Ant_17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78 Ant_17
@lundy86_4 said:
@Ant_17 said:

Which is what?

I'll also add, that you still dodged my post up there... I'll post it again lol.

@lundy86_4 said:

@lundy86_4 said:

----

Wow, i don't reply right away i'm dodging posts?

Take a break from this place dude.

I saw that. They are shit, nothing else to say, but is that an excuse for metro to have bad sales?

And Tencent, really? I guess you want Epic banned in the US, like Huawei?

lundy86_4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79 lundy86_4

@Ant_17 said:
@lundy86_4 said:
@Ant_17 said:

Which is what?

@lundy86_4 said:

@lundy86_4 said:

----

Wow, i don't reply right away i'm dodging posts?

Take a break from this place dude.

I saw that. They are shit, nothing else to say, but is that an excuse for metro to have bad sales?

And Tencent, really? I guess you want Epic banned in the US, like Huawei?

You responded to posts I made after that one. You avoided it initially.

----

Is it an excuse? No. There are valid reasons to avoid the Epic Store.

----

I don't live in the US, so banning it there wouldn't affect me. Huawei doesn't have any publicly traded shares... Tencent is known as being partially owned by the Chinese Govn't. No banning, just being aware of the info you share?

Ant_17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By Ant_17

@lundy86_4: I looked up the stuff you posted, so sue me.

Only valid reasons are being spyware, which you had, and refund policy. The rest is nitpicks, which are being adressed now cause no one used them before.

I bring them up since their ban is based on spying on users.

Fedor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81 Fedor

@Ant_17: What's valid is subjective.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82  Edited By deactivated-6092a2d005fba

@zaryia: Someones upset lol, i would be to if i couldn't prove i own what i claim to :(

No pics proves you're my bitch LOL.

Ant_17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83 Ant_17

@fedor said:

@Ant_17: What's valid is subjective.

Well sure. Your point?

JasonOfA36

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84 JasonOfA36
Member since 2016 • 3725 Posts

Epic is blocking user(s) who buy too many games.

One more reason why we need a freaking shopping cart.

Disclaimer: I dunno how widespread tho, but reddit says that there are some people who really did get blocked, not just one.

Fedor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85  Edited By Fedor

@i_p_daily: He posted pics in that thread.

Fedor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86 Fedor

@Ant_17: My point is its your opinion, others clearly feel differently.

Ant_17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87 Ant_17

@fedor said:

@Ant_17: My point is its your opinion, others clearly feel differently.

Ah, you're dissmissing me, got it.

Fedor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88  Edited By Fedor

@Ant_17: Not at all. You were dismissing others feelings towards the storefront though.

Ant_17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89 Ant_17

@fedor said:

@Ant_17: Not at all. You were dismissing others feelings towards the storefront though.

If it looked like that, sorry.

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90  Edited By Zaryia
@i_p_daily said: WAAAAHWAAAAHWAAAAH

You got destroyed.

Would you like to discuss this topic or the quote chain you interrupted now?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91  Edited By deactivated-6092a2d005fba

@fedor said:

See I have done what even re-clown couldn't do and that's to get him to post pics which was my game all along and I won lol.

Now watch on for the shits & giggles lol.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92 deactivated-6092a2d005fba

@zaryia said:
@i_p_daily said: WAAAAHWAAAAHWAAAAH

You got destroyed.

Would you like to discuss this topic or the quote chain you interrupted now?

C'mon dude I asked for weeks to prove you had a PC and you wouldn't provide pics, and now you have. I guess you finally got time to run over to your cousins house so you could take pics of his PC.

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93  Edited By Zaryia
@i_p_daily said:

run over to your cousins house

The final stand of a sore loser.

@i_p_daily said:
@fedor said:

See I have done what even re-clown couldn't do and that's to get him to post pics which was my game all along and I won lol.

Yikes. Take the L like a man, you got absolutely brutalized. Go back on-topic.

PC sales are still strong enough for it to get the most multiplats and the best version of most multiplats.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94 deactivated-6092a2d005fba

@zaryia said:
@i_p_daily said:

run over to your cousins house

The final stand of a sore loser.

@i_p_daily said:
@fedor said:

Yikes. Take the L like a man, you got absolutely brutalized. Go back on-topic.

PC sales are still strong enough for it to get the most multiplats and the best version of most multiplats.

The best part, is this was a game to me to make you prove you had a PC by providing pics and I won, that's all I was doing this for.

But its funny seeing you squirm and getting really angry over this the past couple of months lol. SW is just a game never forget that, and you got played :)

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95 tormentos
Member since 2003 • 33784 Posts

@zaryia said:
@son-goku7523 said:

PC gamers have them the finger. Looks like it flopped on PC. I feel bad for them if majority of the sales were on consoles since I don’t have a single friend that bought it on consoles.

Meh I dont mind, it's by far superior to play on PC. I'm not a CEO.

No no no you can't argue graphics you like 720p games with degraded graphics and on top of that you don't have a PC..lol

Another PC game sell better on consoles damn,PC gamers love to brag about specs but don't buy games..lol

Fedor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96  Edited By Fedor

@tormentos: Metro Exodus isnt a "PC" game. If they wanted better sales they shouldn't have sold their soul to epic, simple as that.

lundy86_4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97 lundy86_4

@tormentos said:

Another PC game sell better on consoles damn,PC gamers love to brag about specs but don't buy games..lol

You are a dumb-dumb at the best of times, but there are far more mitigating factors in this instance. Stop just posting shit.

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98  Edited By Zaryia

@i_p_daily said:

The best part, is this was a game to me to make you prove you had a PC by providing pics and I won, that's all I was doing this for.

Oof, this spin is surreal. You got decimated bro. Take the L, you're permanently my bitch now as the note in the picture states. Fact.

"bu bu I sweer I was trolling guyz :("

@tormentos said:

on top of that you don't have a PC..lol

It's like you didn't even bother reading this thread and seeing what happened to IP_Bitch.

@tormentos said:

I don't care, I'm not the CEO of Activision or EA or whatever. All that matters is PC gets the best version of nearly all video games and is given by far the most multiplats.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99 tormentos
Member since 2003 • 33784 Posts

@zaryia said:
@i_p_daily said:

Oof, this spin is surreal. You got decimated bro. Take the L, you're permanently my bitch now as the note in the picture states. Fact.

"bu bu I sweer I was trolling guyz :("

@tormentos said:

on top of that you don't have a PC..lol

It's like you didn't even bother reading this thread and seeing what happened to IP_Bitch.

@tormentos said:

I don't care, I'm not the CEO of Activision or EA or whatever. All that matters is PC gets the best version of nearly all video games and is given by far the most multiplats.

You already had been expose and not by IPcrybaby.

Na that argument is null and void when you try to argue in favor of PS Now which stream 720p degraded image with higher input lag,you can't have it both ways either you care about graphics or you don't fake hermit.

@fedor said:

@tormentos: Metro Exodus isnt a "PC" game. If they wanted better sales they shouldn't have sold their soul to epic, simple as that.

Neither is the witcher right?

Epic store is on PC man why cry about who's store got it like Steam hasn't done the same.

Or MS with its windows 10 store and some xbox games.

Fedor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100 Fedor

@tormentos: Witcher 1 was the only pc exclusive of the series. Can you give an example of steam doing the same thing epic is?