pdogg93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 pdogg93
Member since 2015 • 1849 Posts

Even with all that PC 60 FPS ultra power.... what a shit game. Terrible animations, story is garbage, AI is so lame.

I don’t get it. Super disappointed. Anyone else play it?

Calvincfb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#2 Calvincfb
Member since 2018 • 0 Posts

Agreed, animations look stiff, like a PS2 game. It's flaws are totally immersion breaking and the enemy AI is laughably bad.

DaVillain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 DaVillain  Moderator
Member since 2014 • 56095 Posts

Ghosts4ever will not be pleased you call his favorite shooter shit on PC, but he'll be okay.

Anyhow, Metro Exodus on PC benefits if you are using any RTX GPU mainly for it's raytracing features and that's about it. I played Metro Exodus using raytracing and it sure looks fucking better then playing it on consoles though. Took advantage using raytracing is what made the game look good for me that is.

jg4xchamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#4 jg4xchamp
Member since 2006 • 64037 Posts

Lettuce all remember that sniper shills for this game even tho it’s an ADS, linear as ****, basic bitch ass stealth, with forced walking n some qtes, like a bunch of games he bitches about, oh but it’s in Eastern Europe.

The absolute state of sniper n his fraudulence

pdogg93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 pdogg93

The horrible missing sound effects and shitty animation ruins it for me. I honestly get how people play a game as polished as GOW and think it looks better than anything on pc

Bluestars

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 Bluestars
Member since 2019 • 2789 Posts

Player it on the pro,looked good, story was ok different environments in the world we’re great

8.2/10

BoxRekt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By BoxRekt
Member since 2019 • 2425 Posts
@pdogg93 said:

Even with all that PC 60 FPS ultra power.... what a shit game. Terrible animations, story is garbage, AI is so lame.

So you bought into PC gamers hype for quality?

Loading Video...

Just looking at the game you should have known it was just an overhyped 2nd rate console hand-me-down overblown by PC fanboys because it was given some praise for it's graphics on PC over console.

A game could be absolute dog shit as an actual game (Star Citizen for ex.) but it if looks marginally better on PC than consoles titles, it will be hyped up as god's gift to gaming.

There are many of examples of games with sub-par or broken mechanics/gameplay/design on PC that simply has the frame-rate pushed over 60 and a high resolution applied that get label "quality" and "high standard" by the PC crowd. For them high settings = quality.

Their standards for "quality" are completely different from console gamers.

They gassed you up with their kind of "standards" and you bit down hard. You've only got yourself to blame.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d78760d7d740
deactivated-5d78760d7d740

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#8  Edited By deactivated-5d78760d7d740
Member since 2009 • 16386 Posts

Tried it with gamepass and I got bored very quickly. I wouldn't call it shit, probably just decent. Metro 2033 and Last Light were better imo, but I also didn't find those that great.

BoxRekt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By BoxRekt
Member since 2019 • 2425 Posts
@XVision84 said:

Tried it with gamepass and I got bored very quickly. I wouldn't call it shit, probably just decent imo. Metro 2033 and Last Light were better imo, but I also didn't find those that great.

And, lol, now you know WHY it was on gamepass only shortly after release. That was the red flag.

Ghosts4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

#10 Ghosts4ever
Member since 2015 • 24921 Posts

Do you know Metro series started as indie and donot have much budget?

what make this game excellent is atmosphere, level design and story (although worse than 2033 and last light but still great).

Its easily best game of 2019 so far.

@jg4xchamp said:

Lettuce all remember that sniper shills for this game even tho it’s an ADS, linear as ****, basic bitch ass stealth, with forced walking n some qtes, like a bunch of games he bitches about, oh but it’s in Eastern Europe.

Its actually different than many AAA FPS. you dont tag enemies in this game, there is no see through walls, arrow dont show where to go like in far cry, 20 hour long, amazing story driven, survival exploration game.

its definitely very unique game.

djoffer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By djoffer
Member since 2007 • 1856 Posts

Agree it’s pretty terrible, bought it on epic at 50% off. Played it for an hour or so before I refunded, got my money back no problem. But epic known the game is so terrible that they didn’t even bother to remove it from my account... played it for a few hours more, and definitely get better once you come out in the world, but still a very mediocre game... but yeah for free it’s nice to have if I ever want to finish it...

with_teeth26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 1

#12 with_teeth26
Member since 2007 • 11511 Posts

I greatly enjoyed it. Thought the story was fine for the most part, it has some amazing environments to explore and the immersion/atmosphere is top notch.

gameplay is more on the straightforward side and the AI definitely has some issues but immersion and atmosphere are critical factors for my enjoyment of a game and Exodus nails both of those aspects.

Animations are definitely on the clunky side but the environments are maybe the best in any game i've played

hrt_rulz01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 hrt_rulz01
Member since 2006 • 22375 Posts

Yeah I was pretty underwhelmed with it... nowhere near as enjoyable as the first 2 games.

appariti0n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#14 appariti0n
Member since 2009 • 5013 Posts

The Metro series is great, but nowhere near as amazing as Ghosts makes it out to be.

Fun, atmospheric shooter with fairly decent story, best purchased a year or two after release for half price imo.

Ghosts4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 Ghosts4ever
@appariti0n said:

The Metro series is great, but nowhere near as amazing as Ghosts makes it out to be.

Fun, atmospheric shooter with fairly decent story, best purchased a year or two after release for half price imo.

Looking at my top 25 list. you can see i put them very below.

Juub1990

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 Juub1990
Member since 2013 • 12620 Posts

@boxrekt: Only guy who hypes it is Ghost. PC players don’t seem to particularly care for it aside from its nice RTX and environments. We don’t try to pass it off as anything amazing so I have no idea what you are talking about.

lamprey263

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#17 lamprey263
Member since 2006 • 44560 Posts

These games have always been flawed but still had something special that made up for it. This one I felt pushed for open world too hard probably wasting precious development resources that could have improves game. In the end it was still okay, got better as I kept playing, but overall a disappointment.

In previous games they did better job with pacing, juggling various aspects of action, stealth, drama, horror, and bizarre paranormal bits. This game didn't do this as well. Pretty much felt they went overkill on human drama, pretty much disregarded weird paranormal parts until very end, action bits were few and far between. I'd of rather they crafted it more of the previous mix, linear but open for exploration to a degree.

DaVillain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 DaVillain  Moderator
Member since 2014 • 56095 Posts

@boxrekt said:
@XVision84 said:

Tried it with gamepass and I got bored very quickly. I wouldn't call it shit, probably just decent imo. Metro 2033 and Last Light were better imo, but I also didn't find those that great.

And, lol, now you know WHY it was on gamepass only shortly after release. That was the red flag.

No kidding. I actually got Metro Exodus for free with my RTX 2070 purchase which was a good thing it was free, I could never pay full price for that game at all. I can see why it was free for anyone purchasing RTX but then again, I had to pick between Metro Exodus, Anthem, or Battlefield V and both Anthem/Battlefield V are on EA Origin Premier, so Exodus was the logical choice for me.

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Zaryia
Member since 2016 • 21607 Posts

Revenge thread from an alt. Nice. Shouldn't you keep your bullshit in that thread instead of making a copy thread?

R4gn4r0k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 R4gn4r0k
Member since 2004 • 46281 Posts

GOTY 2019 for me and it's up there with the greats like Half Life 2.

Being haunted by this mutant king fish on just about every boat ride and having this constant (jaws-like) threat everytime you are out exploring, and then finally coming up to the mission and defeating it is just one of the memorable moments I had in this game.

I'm replaying it right now with always bad weather in new game plus. Love every minute of it.

Ghosts4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 Ghosts4ever

@R4gn4r0k said:

GOTY 2019 for me and it's up there with the greats like Half Life 2.

Being haunted by this mutant king fish on just about every boat ride and having this constant (jaws-like) threat everytime you are out exploring, and then finally coming up to the mission and defeating it is just one of the memorable moments I had in this game.

I'm replaying it right now with always bad weather in new game plus. Love every minute of it.

yeah its incredible game. and i doubt most haters (mostly PC haters/FPS haters) actually played it since its not mainstream AAA game that got 10/10 from big sites.

the problem is why this game is buggy and having not so good animation is because its too ambitious for its budget. they didnot had enough budget yet they gone semi sandbox. this game is bigger than its budget.

xhawk27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 xhawk27
Member since 2010 • 12183 Posts

@pdogg93 said:

Are you salty because it's a better game than Days Trash? lol

pdogg93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 pdogg93

@xhawk27: “Are you salty because it's a better game than Days Trash? lol”

Are you salty that I have access to the best Xbox has to offer for $1/month? I’ll play gears 5 and it will be as mediocre as 4 guaranteed. Does that make you mad?

DrLostRib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 DrLostRib
Member since 2017 • 5931 Posts

oh is this meant as a response to something in one of those graphics threads

DrLostRib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 DrLostRib
Member since 2017 • 5931 Posts

@Juub1990 said:

@boxrekt: Only guy who hypes it is Ghost. PC players don’t seem to particularly care for it aside from its nice RTX and environments. We don’t try to pass it off as anything amazing so I have no idea what you are talking about.

he's gotta come in with his "fanwars bullshit" even though I'm sure he's been told to stop before

sirk1264

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#27 sirk1264
Member since 2003 • 6242 Posts

IMO the open world part hurt this game. They should have kept it linear. Plus I hated the crafting system to craft bullets and clean guns. Scavenging for materials to in a game is not fun. Other than that it was good. Not great though.

xhawk27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 xhawk27
Member since 2010 • 12183 Posts

@pdogg93 said:

@xhawk27: “Are you salty because it's a better game than Days Trash? lol”

Are you salty that I have access to the best Xbox has to offer for $1/month? I’ll play gears 5 and it will be as mediocre as 4 guaranteed. Does that make you mad?

Cool give money to MS. Those $1 deals are about to end. Gears 5 will also be better than Days Flop. No less than 85 MC. Gears 5 will be a lot better than 4.

pyro1245

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#29 pyro1245
Member since 2003 • 9397 Posts

I really liked Metro Exodus.

• Great environments with lots of detail. Just details on details.
  • The global illumination via ray tracing looks awesome.
  • The characters are interesting and the game gives you many many opportunities to just hang out with them and hear their backstories. I was surprised how much time they gave to each character if you just sit and listen.
  • Combat is pretty tense during the main missions and the game still maintains the linear feel during them. Pacing is pretty good in these parts and feel a lot like the other Metro games.
  • Optional side content is about as optional as it gets and there's not much reason to wander in the open areas unless you want to.

The game is not without its flaws, like the NPC animations as others have pointed out. However the combat and equipment animations were great. You can tell they really paid attention to the smaller details.

I think by the time I played it the sound bugs were fixed as I don't remember having any issues.

Overall it was a good experience and typing this is only making me remember more of it. It was a solid 20-25 hours.

R4gn4r0k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 R4gn4r0k

@ghosts4ever said:

yeah its incredible game. and i doubt most haters (mostly PC haters/FPS haters) actually played it since its not mainstream AAA game that got 10/10 from big sites.

the problem is why this game is buggy and having not so good animation is because its too ambitious for its budget. they didnot had enough budget yet they gone semi sandbox. this game is bigger than its budget.

I liked how it was different than previous metro's. It can feel a bit conflicting at times:

-The shooting is much improved, but the game really doesn't want you to shoot most baddies
-Some of the levels that are really open and wide conflict with the much more linear levels. Though they are both fun.

A game being ultra linear either isn't that much fun. Metro 2033 and Last Light had more open levels too, Metro Exodus is just a much more realised game in that aspect.

Any idea when the DLC is coming?

DragonfireXZ95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By DragonfireXZ95
Member since 2005 • 26645 Posts
@pyro1245 said:

I really liked Metro Exodus.

• Great environments with lots of detail. Just details on details.
  • The global illumination via ray tracing looks awesome.
  • The characters are interesting and the game gives you many many opportunities to just hang out with them and hear their backstories. I was surprised how much time they gave to each character if you just sit and listen.
  • Combat is pretty tense during the main missions and the game still maintains the linear feel during them. Pacing is pretty good in these parts and feel a lot like the other Metro games.
  • Optional side content is about as optional as it gets and there's not much reason to wander in the open areas unless you want to.

The game is not without its flaws, like the NPC animations as others have pointed out. However the combat and equipment animations were great. You can tell they really paid attention to the smaller details.

I think by the time I played it the sound bugs were fixed as I don't remember having any issues.

Overall it was a good experience and typing this is only making me remember more of it. It was a solid 20-25 hours.

Yep, I loved it. The game does still have a few bugs and needs some quality of life fixes(such as skipping cutscenes, an FOV slider, save profiles, etc.), but it was an awesome experience that I still will jump into and enjoy every couple weeks. I only played in Ranger hardcore mode, where tactics and and stealth are key. The AI isn't the best, but it's doable, and rather unforgiving on ranger mode, but I still had an immersive experience that seems to be missing in many other AAA games.

The ray tracing was also quite phenomenal. Really got some cool vista screenshots.

IgGy621985

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 IgGy621985
Member since 2004 • 5922 Posts

Bought it on Epic Store. Great game.

Litchie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#33  Edited By Litchie
Member since 2003 • 34605 Posts
@ghosts4ever said:
@jg4xchamp said:

Its actually different than many AAA FPS. you dont tag enemies in this game, there is no see through walls, arrow dont show where to go like in far cry, 20 hour long, amazing story driven, survival exploration game.

LOL. I like how Metro is just like a lot of the games Ghosts claim to hate with a passion, in that it's scripted, has ADS, is linear, has bad stealth, forced walking. And when he gets confronted about it, Metro is still good because it now (out of nowhere) doesn't have a tag function, see through walls function or an arrow. "No no it's actually different". xD Give me a fucking break.

You'd also think that Ghosts of all people should know there is a fucking arrow in the game pointing you to your objective.

Ghosts4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 Ghosts4ever

@Litchie said:

Metro series is worth about 10 bucks a game. Exodus a little bit more than the others for being double the length.

if you really think length and quantity only worth rather than quality. you might be missing out many games.

Max payne for example is only 6 hour long game but its most intense SP game ever made. but theres bethesda RPG which are 200 hour long and they are so damn boring that i have to quit them before half and hour.

quality matters. Metro 2033 and Last light were perfect length. they were 8 to 12 hour. Exodus is 20-25 hour long game. what else we can expect??

DragonfireXZ95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 DragonfireXZ95
Member since 2005 • 26645 Posts
@Litchie said:
@ghosts4ever said:
@jg4xchamp said:

LOL. I like how Metro is just like a lot of the games Ghosts claim to hate with a passion, in that it's scripted, has ADS, is linear, has bad stealth, forced walking. And when he gets confronted about it, Metro is still good because it now (out of nowhere) doesn't have a tag function, see through walls function or an arrow. "No no it's actually different". xD Give me a fucking break.

You'd also think that Ghosts of all people should know there is a fucking arrow in the game pointing you to your objective.

To Ghost's credit, there is no arrow if you play on Ranger hardcore with no HUD.

PC_Rocks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 PC_Rocks
Member since 2018 • 8470 Posts

Cows always hiding behind animations. Yeah, Metro doesn't have good character animations because they don't have access to Performance Capture industry/studios unlike other big developers or studios backed by big publishers in Eurozone or North America but their handcrafted animations for other items like guns etc. are top notch and you can easily see the passion those developers had. Not to mention it's probably created at a fraction of the budget most AAA games are made with while being hamstrung due to their graphical location/constraints.

The funny thing is they still managed to defeat all those AAA Sony First Party games in technical department and most other big publishers. Money is no substitute for passion.

Litchie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 Litchie
@ghosts4ever said:
@Litchie said:

Metro series is worth about 10 bucks a game. Exodus a little bit more than the others for being double the length.

if you really think length and quantity only worth rather than quality. you might be missing out many games.

Max payne for example is only 6 hour long game but its most intense SP game ever made. but theres bethesda RPG which are 200 hour long and they are so damn boring that i have to quit them before half and hour.

quality matters. Metro 2033 and Last light were perfect length. they were 8 to 12 hour. Exodus is 20-25 hour long game. what else we can expect??

How come you love Metro when it has so many things you hate?

R4gn4r0k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 R4gn4r0k
@pc_rocks said:

Cows always hiding behind animations. Yeah, Metro doesn't have good character animations because they don't have access to Performance Capture industry/studios unlike other big developers or studios backed by big publishers in Eurozone or North America but their handcrafted animations for other items like guns etc. are top notch and you can easily see the passion those developers had. Not to mention it's probably created at a fraction of the budget most AAA games are made with while being hamstrung due to their graphical location/constraints.

The funny thing is they still managed to defeat all those AAA Sony First Party games in technical department and most other big publishers. Money is no substitute for passion.

Way too many games invest big bucks in performance capture and actors, but that doesn't necessarily make a good game imho.

Metro Exodus is technically one of the most impressive games out there. The size of the levels and the detail found in them, the dynamic weather and dynamic day/night cycle. It's a very impressive game and no, you don't need RTX to be impressed by this game.

R4gn4r0k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 R4gn4r0k
@DragonfireXZ95 said:

To Ghost's credit, there is no arrow if you play on Ranger hardcore with no HUD.

Even in regular difficulty, the arrow is a piece of equipment on your suit... Which is nice because the game really doesn't have much HUD to speak off, aside from QTE, everything is a part of your suit like Dead Space.

And just like any piece of equipment you can remove it entirely. Which is another thing I really like about metro: how much it lets you mess around with stuff to really draw you into the game and put you in Artyom's shoes.

You can charge the flashlight, you can wipe the gasmask, you see an animation to heal yourself, you can customize weapons to an insane degree, etc...

People that claim that this is "a linear game" and "exactly like COD" really couldn't be further from the truth.

COD is a rollercoaster, Metro Exdodus is a maze.

Ghosts4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 Ghosts4ever

@Litchie said:
@ghosts4ever said:
@Litchie said:

https://www.gamespot.com/forums/system-wars-314159282/what-are-your-top-25-games-ever-33464227/

look at my top 25 list and find out where Metro games fall??

I like it because of its amazing story plus atmosphere plus level design and its much different than many AAA FPS that i hate.

PC_Rocks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 PC_Rocks

@R4gn4r0k said:
@pc_rocks said:

Way too many games invest big bucks in performance capture and actors, but that doesn't necessarily make a good game imho.

Metro Exodus is technically one of the most impressive games out there. The size of the levels and the detail found in them, the dynamic weather and dynamic day/night cycle. It's a very impressive game and no, you don't need RTX to be impressed by this game.

Just look at all those animations, hand crafted and always in game:

Loading Video...

There was a documentary/video on how 4A games made all those animations which I can't find yet. You can truly see the devs passion for that and their game. Them not having good character animations isn't because they are less talented or lazy, they just don't have access to those outside studios and the budget to pay them as well as actors.

Litchie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Litchie
@ghosts4ever said:
@Litchie said:
@ghosts4ever said:
@Litchie said:

https://www.gamespot.com/forums/system-wars-314159282/what-are-your-top-25-games-ever-33464227/

look at my top 25 list and find out where Metro games fall??

I like it because of its amazing story plus atmosphere plus level design and its much different than many AAA FPS that i hate.

So everything you consider shit is actually good as long as the story, atmosphere and level design is to your liking? Nice bullshit. Talk about throwing your own credibility out the window.

R4gn4r0k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 R4gn4r0k
@pc_rocks said:

Just look at all those animations, hand crafted and always in game:

There was a documentary/video on how 4A games made all those animations which I can't find yet. You can truly see the devs passion for that and their game. Them not having good character animations isn't because they are less talented or lazy, they just don't have access to those outside studios and the budget to pay them as well as actors.

At the end of 2018 and at the start of 2019 I was finishing up Metro Redux for the third time or so and the first thing I immediately noticed in Exodus was that the animations for the guns were a big step up from the previous games. Reloads can be interrupted, making you play the rest of the animation once you pull the gun back up, instead of just playing from the start again. Shooting feels a lot more visceral and the AK and double barreled shotgun are by far my favourite guns in the game because they just feel so good to fire.

From top to bottom this game excels in animations: charging your flashlight, pulling out the map, cleaning your visor, healing animation, ... The game really tries its best to put you in the shoes of Artyom, never taking you out of first person.

The game is simply breathtaking and I never cared much for the fact that the Voice acting is a bit off in this series or the character animations are a bit stiff. The game is about shooting monsters and exploring big locations. And the game does that very well.

If you do manage to find that video again, I'd be happy to watch it. Do you perhaps mean the "The making of metro exodus"-videos?

Ghosts4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 Ghosts4ever

@Litchie said:

So everything you consider shit is actually good as long as the story, atmosphere and level design is to your liking? Nice bullshit. Talk about throwing your own credibility out the window.

Metro remind me too much of STALKER even if its dumbed down STALKER. and STALKER is greatest game of all time along with Deus Ex 1. so yes Metro is different for me.

If Metro Exodus would be called STALKER 2. I would have hated it since it would be incredibly dumbed down game compare to its predecessor. i would have hated it. but as spritual successor i appreciate it.

Metro series is nothing like COD or Battlefield. as for dark horror FPS i would still put Doom 3 above any Metro game but its dark and gritty atmosphere make me want to love the game.

if Metro ddidnot had any dark atmosphere, than i would not be a fan of it.

PC_Rocks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 PC_Rocks

@R4gn4r0k:

I don't know, will check it out and see. I came across it a long time ago during nothing better to do at office time. The reason it stick to my mind was because how passionate the guy who's incharge of making those finer details for guns and animations sounded. I was so much looking forward to the game but then Deep Silver pull that d*ck move...oh well, that's another story.

R4gn4r0k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 R4gn4r0k
@pc_rocks said:

@R4gn4r0k:

I don't know, will check it out and see. I came across it a long time ago during nothing better to do at office time. The reason it stick to my mind was because how passionate the guy who's incharge of making those finer details for guns and animations sounded. I was so much looking forward to the game but then Deep Silver pull that d*ck move...oh well, that's another story.

Metro Exodus is an incredible PC game for sure, I was surprised just how well it runs. It's the most optimized out of all the Metro games and I haven't encountered any issues playing the game day one.

A lot of people were understandably pissed the way Deep Silver and Epic chose to handle this.

I think you might be remembering this video:

Loading Video...
PC_Rocks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 PC_Rocks

@R4gn4r0k:

Yes, that's the video I was talking about.

Litchie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 Litchie

@ghosts4ever: I'm with you there, I much prefer Metro to something like Call of Duty. You just strike me as hypocritical sometimes, when hating on games because of reasons you should be hating Metro for as well. If you would have said that there's a lot of things you don't like with Metro, but can forgive it since there are other things you love with it, that would have been much better than making threads upon threads about how great Metro is without any complaints.

Also agree that DOOM 3 is better than any Metro. I like Metro, but it's not that great. Certainly not DOOM 3 or Half-life 1&2 level great.

Ghosts4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 Ghosts4ever

@Litchie said:

@ghosts4ever: I'm with you there, I much prefer Metro to something like Call of Duty. You just strike me as hypocritical sometimes, when hating on games because of reasons you should be hating Metro for as well. If you would have said that there's a lot of things you don't like with Metro, but can forgive it since there are other things you love with it, that would have been much better than making threads upon threads about how great Metro is without any complaints.

Also agree that DOOM 3 is better than any Metro. I like Metro, but it's not that great. Certainly not DOOM 3 or Half-life 1&2 level great.

have you seen my top 25 list? you have seen Metro is far behind. although Metro Exodus is second best game of this gen imo still. if that was the case. i would have put them above.

will be third when Doom Eternal will release in November as both Doom games will share no 1 and 2.