Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By Litchie
Member since 2003 • 34572 Posts
@ghosts4ever said:
@Litchie said:

@ghosts4ever: I'm with you there, I much prefer Metro to something like Call of Duty. You just strike me as hypocritical sometimes, when hating on games because of reasons you should be hating Metro for as well. If you would have said that there's a lot of things you don't like with Metro, but can forgive it since there are other things you love with it, that would have been much better than making threads upon threads about how great Metro is without any complaints.

Also agree that DOOM 3 is better than any Metro. I like Metro, but it's not that great. Certainly not DOOM 3 or Half-life 1&2 level great.

have you seen my top 25 list? you have seen Metro is far behind. although Metro Exodus is second best game of this gen imo still. if that was the case. i would have put them above.

will be third when Doom Eternal will release in November as both Doom games will share no 1 and 2.

I have seen your list. It's a good reflection of all threads you create. Metro being in the top 25 games of all time would mean about masterpiece level for anyone else who plays more games than you. You have a very small amount of games you like. For a person like me, who plays all sorts of games and genres, Metro wouldn't make it in my personal top 25 list. Not even close. And I love FPSs.

Avatar image for speedfreak48t5p
speedfreak48t5p

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 62

#52 speedfreak48t5p
Member since 2009 • 14414 Posts

Came into this thread for the lulz. Was not disappointed.

Ghosts4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

#53 Ghosts4ever
Member since 2015 • 24896 Posts

@Litchie said:
@ghosts4ever said:
@Litchie said:

@ghosts4ever: I'm with you there, I much prefer Metro to something like Call of Duty. You just strike me as hypocritical sometimes, when hating on games because of reasons you should be hating Metro for as well. If you would have said that there's a lot of things you don't like with Metro, but can forgive it since there are other things you love with it, that would have been much better than making threads upon threads about how great Metro is without any complaints.

Also agree that DOOM 3 is better than any Metro. I like Metro, but it's not that great. Certainly not DOOM 3 or Half-life 1&2 level great.

have you seen my top 25 list? you have seen Metro is far behind. although Metro Exodus is second best game of this gen imo still. if that was the case. i would have put them above.

will be third when Doom Eternal will release in November as both Doom games will share no 1 and 2.

I have seen your list. It's a good reflection of all threads you create. Metro being in the top 25 games of all time would mean about masterpiece level for anyone else who plays more games than you. You have a very small amount of games you like. For a person like me, who plays all sorts of games and genres, Metro wouldn't make it in my personal top 25 list. Not even close. And I love FPSs.

Theres plenty of games that i like but couldnot make into my top 25 list. Batman arkham games i like alot but couldnot make it to top 25, Titanfall 2 i praise many times but couldnot make it to top 25 because i like other games more. RE7 couldnot make it and i have praise it as best game in series, Prey couldnot make it and i wish it could, not even Portal 2 which i like a lot could not make it. hack, not even COD1/2 and MOH allied assault 2 of finest WW2 FPS couldnot make it so yes theres more than 25 games i praise.

in future if i make top 50 list. i will include plenty of them.

see I have incredible amount of variety of games i like.

Litchie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#54 Litchie
Member since 2003 • 34572 Posts
@ghosts4ever said:

see I have incredible amount of variety of games i like.

lol. Well, that depends on what you compare to.

VFighter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#55 VFighter
Member since 2016 • 11031 Posts

@ghosts4ever: Variety of games you like...lol...they're all fps but one knumbnuts.

BoxRekt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#56  Edited By BoxRekt
Member since 2019 • 2425 Posts
@vfighter said:

@ghosts4ever: Variety of games you like...lol...they're all fps but one knumbnuts.

And old 3rd person PC centric games from 2 and 3 generations ago.

Calvincfb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By Calvincfb
Member since 2018 • 0 Posts

@zaryia said:
@boxrekt said:
@pdogg93 said:

Even with all that PC 60 FPS ultra power.... what a shit game. Terrible animations, story is garbage, AI is so lame.

I don’t get it. Super disappointed. Anyone else play it?

looks marginally better on PC

Impressive on consoles, but PC is a genuine game-changer.

What we're dealing with in Metro Exodus is a PC version that clearly stands apart from its console counterparts, both in terms of performance and the visual feature set,

but if you're looking for 60fps performance, significantly improved visuals and the best implementation we've seen yet of real-time ray tracing, the PC version running on an RTX card is nothing short of a truly phenomenal, visually stunning achievement.

Take the L, cuckboy. Most games look a lot better on PC. PC which is the GFX KING.

How can you not realize the thread is making fun of metro and ghosts4ever, not of the PC?

OP's account is from 2015, older than yours. So, if a 2015 account is an alt, I guess you're an alt too.

pdogg93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58 pdogg93
Member since 2015 • 1849 Posts

@calvincfb: I’m not making fun of metro or Ghosts. I’m simply pointing out that Metro is a shitty game no matter how much horsepower you have.

I’m playing it on ultra at 1440p and it doesn’t fix the shitty animations or horrible AI or snoozefest of a story.

Calvincfb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59 Calvincfb

@pdogg93 said:

@calvincfb: I’m not making fun of metro or Ghosts. I’m simply pointing out that Metro is a shitty game no matter how much horsepower you have.

I’m playing it on ultra at 1440p and it doesn’t fix the shitty animations or horrible AI or snoozefest of a story.

Yeah, right.

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By Zaryia
Member since 2016 • 21607 Posts
@calvincfb said:
@zaryia said:
@boxrekt said:
@pdogg93 said:

Even with all that PC 60 FPS ultra power.... what a shit game. Terrible animations, story is garbage, AI is so lame.

I don’t get it. Super disappointed. Anyone else play it?

What we're dealing with in Metro Exodus is a PC version that clearly stands apart from its console counterparts, both in terms of performance and the visual feature set,

but if you're looking for 60fps performance, significantly improved visuals and the best implementation we've seen yet of real-time ray tracing, the PC version running on an RTX card is nothing short of a truly phenomenal, visually stunning achievement.

Take the L, cuckboy. Most games look a lot better on PC. PC which is the GFX KING.

How can you not realize the thread is making fun of metro and ghosts4ever, not of the PC?

How can you not read the quote chain?

Giovela is spreading the lie Metro among other multiplats look identical or marginally better on consoles vs PC. DF explicitly disagrees, among people with eyes.

Calvincfb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By Calvincfb

@zaryia said:
@calvincfb said:
@zaryia said:
@boxrekt said:

Giovela is spreading the lie Metro among other multiplats look identical or marginally better on consoles vs PC. DF explicitly disagrees, among people with eyes.

Yeah, it's still a shitty game on a shitty overpriced system. I couldn't care less.

Boxrekt is an alt of a lot of people according to you.

He is recloud, cashangry, blackballs, now giovela.

This is weird... you're too paranoid.

BoxRekt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By BoxRekt
@calvincfb said:
@zaryia said:
@calvincfb said:
@zaryia said:

Yeah, it's still a shitty game on a shitty overpriced system. I couldn't care less.

This is weird... to much paranoia.

?I live in these guys heads.

I am every Sony fan who has ever traumatized these guys in arguments on this board.

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63 Zaryia
@boxrekt said:

?I live in these guys heads.

I am every Sony fan who has ever traumatized these guys in arguments on this board.

I'm glad you avoided the post were I decimated your soul via DF quotes earlier ITT.

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By Zaryia
@calvincfb said:

Boxrekt is Giovela.

YOU are Re_Cloud.

I never said the other names. You're making things up to make me look conspiratorial, due to your low IQ.

Calvincfb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By Calvincfb

@zaryia: you said boxrekt was recloud too. You and your PC friends love to say everyone are alts when you get angry.

You said once that me and boxrekt were the same person too. You're all too paranoid, you should get stay away from the forums for a while, this is affecting you way more than it should.

And resorting to saying I have a low iq won't change a thing.

You're all paranoid with this alt thing. It's too cringy.

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 72

#66 Pedro
Member since 2002 • 69362 Posts

Tried the game and its not for me.

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67 Zaryia
@calvincfb said:

@zaryia: you said boxrekt was recloud too.

No.

You're Re_Cloud.

BoxRekt is Giovela.

You guys should stop making so many alts.

Macutchi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#68  Edited By Macutchi
Member since 2007 • 10416 Posts

i'm only a few hours in but so far i like it, largely because i've spent a lot of my time at night creeping round a snow covered lake with my flashlight and lots of howling, growling and gurgling coming from the darkness. giving me stalker vibes. the accents are annoying af but i already prefer it to any of the previous games

BoxRekt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By BoxRekt
@calvincfb said:

@zaryia: you said boxrekt was recloud too. You and your PC friends love to say everyone are alts when you get angry.

You said once that me and boxrekt were the same person too. You're all too paranoid, you should get stay away from the forums for a while, this is affecting you way more than it should.

You just accurately described about 90% of the most vocal Sony bashing, MS shill fanboys on this board.

Many of them also display paranoid stalker like tendencies.

All traits of a weak mind and flimsy argument ability.

Calvincfb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70 Calvincfb
@boxrekt said:
@calvincfb said:

You just accurately described about 90% of the most vocal Sony bashing, MS shill fanboys on this board.

Many of them also display paranoid stalker like tendencies.

All traits of a weak mind and flimsy argument ability.

It's their behavior, they can't handle a gaming forum and resort to those childish tactics, who would have known this could cause so much damage to a person's mind? Honeslty I pity those people and laugh at them.

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By Zaryia

@calvincfb@boxrekt

You two could just stop getting banned and making alts.

Novel Concept.

P.S. Stop derailing the thread. You're completely avoiding the part were I massacred you,

@boxrekt said:

but if you're looking for 60fps performance, significantlyimproved visuals and the best implementation we've seen yet of real-time ray tracing, the PC version running on an RTX card is nothing short of a truly phenomenal, visually stunning achievement.

Take the L, kiddo.