kuu2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#51 kuu2
Member since 2005 • 12063 Posts

Sony Fan is totally angry that Sony is about to do a PS3 again.

Zero_epyon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#52 Zero_epyon
Member since 2004 • 20105 Posts

@Nonstop-Madness said:

I can see why it would be difficult.

They have to be careful not to overshadow other launches on GamePass and, then they also have to compete against new releases on Xbox, PlayStation etc.

Ex. Releasing anything around BotW2 is probably a mistake.

I'd imagine release schedules would be revolved around keeping people on Gamepass as opposed to when other games release. Releasing with BotW2 won't mean much becuase a typical subscriber would just play it later while their subscription stays active.

daredevils2k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#53  Edited By daredevils2k
Member since 2015 • 5001 Posts

If they have so many games to release, why can’t they release some this year? Oh wait , this is waitbox series x we are talking about, waiting is part of owning that console.

mowgly1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#54  Edited By mowgly1
Member since 2017 • 2994 Posts

@Pedro said:
@mowgly1 said:

@Pedro:

Looks who is talking

There is more evidence against you bud.

You mean Xbox idiotism, yes. That is evidence

KvallyX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 5

#55 KvallyX
Member since 2019 • 12996 Posts

@daredevils2k said:

If they have so many games to release, why can’t they release some this year? Oh wait , this is waitbox series x we are talking about, waiting is part of owning that console.

Agreed. Fucking DelayStation 5 :( I am glad GT7 and HFW were delayed from 2021 to 2022 otherwise it would have been a huge GOOSE EGG again for Sony this year.

Avatar image for BenjaminBanklin
BenjaminBanklin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56 BenjaminBanklin
Member since 2004 • 11106 Posts

@x_hedon said:

Agreed. Fucking DelayStation 5 :( I am glad GT7 and HFW were delayed from 2021 to 2022 otherwise it would have been a huge GOOSE EGG again for Sony this year.

Are you glad? Because they are fucking wiping their feet with Xbox this year. Xbox laid so many goose eggs this gen they need their asses sewn back together. Their sole saving grace is littering the market with Series S consoles since their output isn't affected by the pandemic

KvallyX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 5

#57  Edited By KvallyX
Member since 2019 • 12996 Posts
@BenjaminBanklin said:
@x_hedon said:

Are you glad? Because they are fucking wiping their feet with Xbox this year. Xbox laid so many goose eggs this gen they need their asses sewn back together. Their sole saving grace is littering the market with Series S consoles since their output isn't affected by the pandemic

"No you" reply? ^that my friends is what you call an epic cow meltdown. Were you shaking when you typed out that drivel? This is how I imagine you typing that reply....

The_Game21x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

#58 The_Game21x
Member since 2005 • 26440 Posts

Damn, what a horrible problem to have.