LOL So whos really going to buy the 360 version of rage if you have a ps3 or PC?

• 148 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Plagueless

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51 Plagueless
Member since 2010 • 2569 Posts

[QUOTE="PinkieWinkie"]

[QUOTE="ABCarmine"]

let's look at the other Multi-Plats shall we :o

The Orange Boc PC>360>>>>>PS3

Bayonneta PC(?) >360>>>>>>PS3

Bulletstorm

PC>360>PS3

The list goes on and on :shock:

ABCarmine

This thread is about the inferior version of rage, not the 2nd rate games you just mentioned.

The Orange Box, second rate, I laughed, hard

Troll Thread is Troll thread, you're too obvious, go back and rethink your strategy, I'm sure you'll do great ;)

Hes obviously desperate at this point....not a single commenter has agreed with his deranged logic.
hohomerryhoho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#52 hohomerryhoho
Member since 2011 • 32 Posts

Lol so if you dont install all 3 discs then you get mad texture poppin...but either way you are going to be switching discs. This basically guarantees the 360 version to get a lower score here at GS. Sucks if you only game on a 360....

PinkieWinkie
360 should have less pop in since you can install all of the disk unlike ps3. wouldnt be a issue with my 360 250 gb hdd.
PinkieWinkie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53 PinkieWinkie
Member since 2006 • 1454 Posts

[QUOTE="PinkieWinkie"]

[QUOTE="Plagueless"] If you dont install on Ps3 you cant play the game!!! See! I can do that to!!! Lol fail thread is fail Plagueless

So the PC version fails too?... /retarded

No, because on PC you get the benefit of higher res, mods, textures, etc. On PS3 you get nothing over 360. Heres how it goes Pc version-best Installed 360 version-best console version Ps3 version-decent version Non installed 360 version-worst, but not terrible.

LOL so according the Installed 360 version with 3 discs > the installed PS3 version with 1 disc. Makes alot of sense.

starjet905

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54 starjet905
Member since 2005 • 2078 Posts

[QUOTE="Plagueless"][QUOTE="PinkieWinkie"]So the PC version fails too?... /retarded

PinkieWinkie

No, because on PC you get the benefit of higher res, mods, textures, etc. On PS3 you get nothing over 360. Heres how it goes Pc version-best Installed 360 version-best console version Ps3 version-decent version Non installed 360 version-worst, but not terrible.

LOL so according the Installed 360 version with 3 discs > the installed PS3 version with 1 disc. Makes alot of sense.

Why does the number of discs matter if both are installed? o.O
Plagueless

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55 Plagueless
[QUOTE="PinkieWinkie"]

Lol so if you dont install all 3 discs then you get mad texture poppin...but either way you are going to be switching discs. This basically guarantees the 360 version to get a lower score here at GS. Sucks if you only game on a 360....

hohomerryhoho
360 should have less pop in since you can install all of the disk unlike ps3. wouldnt be a issue with my 360 250 gb hdd.

Exactly. TC doesnt understand that 360 gamers have an option, unlike on the playstation.
PinkieWinkie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56 PinkieWinkie

[QUOTE="PinkieWinkie"]

[QUOTE="ABCarmine"]

Bulletstorm

PC>360>PS3

ABCarmine

This thread is about the inferior version of rage, not the 2nd rate games you just mentioned.

Troll Thread is Troll thread, you're too obvious, go back and rethink your strategy, I'm sure you'll do great ;)

If youre playing The orange box on consoles...youre doing it wrong.

aroxx_ab

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#57 aroxx_ab
Member since 2005 • 13236 Posts

I will buy the superior Ps3 version, so no 360 for me...

ABCarmine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#59 ABCarmine
Member since 2011 • 1937 Posts

[QUOTE="ABCarmine"]

[QUOTE="PinkieWinkie"]This thread is about the inferior version of rage, not the 2nd rate games you just mentioned.

PinkieWinkie

If youre playing The orange box on consoles...youre doing it wrong.

Nah man, you see, in order to troll right you have to be both Suddle and Clever, that's not suddle nor clever. Try again. :)

Plagueless

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60 Plagueless

[QUOTE="Plagueless"][QUOTE="PinkieWinkie"]So the PC version fails too?... /retarded

PinkieWinkie

Yes, it does. U no why? Rage full game-22gb. Installed 360-22gb. Installed PS3-8gb. Making your argument fail-priceless.
PinkieWinkie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61 PinkieWinkie

[QUOTE="hohomerryhoho"][QUOTE="PinkieWinkie"]

Plagueless

Exactly. TC doesnt understand that 360 gamers have an option, unlike on the playstation.

LOL. 2 crappy options > 1 good option. Gotcha.

hohomerryhoho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62 hohomerryhoho
Member since 2011 • 32 Posts

PinkieWinkie

you cant do full game installs on ps3 only partial. lol hdd=faster than dvd or blu ray. you can do full game installs on xbox360. pwned?
NeonNinja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 115

#63 NeonNinja
Member since 2005 • 17318 Posts

I might buy the 360 version if the PC version's DRM seems bad. Gotta see before I commit to it.

Plagueless

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64 Plagueless
Well i think TC finally realized he got owned...I will sleep well now.
PinkieWinkie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65 PinkieWinkie

[QUOTE="PinkieWinkie"]

[QUOTE="Plagueless"] No, because on PC you get the benefit of higher res, mods, textures, etc. On PS3 you get nothing over 360. Heres how it goes Pc version-best Installed 360 version-best console version Ps3 version-decent version Non installed 360 version-worst, but not terrible.hohomerryhoho

you cant do full game installs on ps3 only partial. lol hdd=faster than dvd or blu ray. you can do full game installs on xbox360. pwned?

Yo stop making stuff up. This thread is about facts.

Plagueless

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66 Plagueless

[QUOTE="hohomerryhoho"][QUOTE="PinkieWinkie"]LOL so according the Installed 360 version with 3 discs > the installed PS3 version with 1 disc. Makes alot of sense.

PinkieWinkie

Everything he said is truth.....
blackace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#67 blackace
Member since 2002 • 23576 Posts

PinkieWinkie
I don't think so. FF XIII you had to switch as well. I've already pre-ordered the XBox 360 version. I have plenty of space on my 250GB drive, so I don't think I'll have any problems with swapping disks. lol!! I own all 3 platforms. It sucks if you only own a PS3 or PC. Missing out on all those other great games.
PinkieWinkie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68 PinkieWinkie

[QUOTE="PinkieWinkie"]

[QUOTE="hohomerryhoho"] you cant do full game installs on ps3 only partial. lol hdd=faster than dvd or blu ray. you can do full game installs on xbox360. pwned?Plagueless

Really? Because ID already stated both the PS3 and 360 games will look and play the same. The only difference is the 3 disc install and disc swapping, and uninstalled texture poppin associated with the inferior 360 version.

PinkieWinkie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69 PinkieWinkie

[QUOTE="PinkieWinkie"]

blackace

I don't think so. FF XIII you had to switch as well. I've already pre-ordered the XBox 360 version. I have plenty of space on my 250GB drive, so I don't think I'll have any problems with swapping disks. lol!! I own all 3 platforms. It sucks if you only own a PS3 or PC. Missing out on all those other great games.

PC + PS3 > PC + 360.

But thats not what this thread is about.

blackace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70 blackace
[QUOTE="PinkieWinkie"]

[QUOTE="hohomerryhoho"] you cant do full game installs on ps3 only partial. lol hdd=faster than dvd or blu ray. you can do full game installs on xbox360. pwned?Plagueless

Exactly! Those were the facts.
blackace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71 blackace

[QUOTE="blackace"][QUOTE="PinkieWinkie"]

PinkieWinkie

PC + PS3 > PC + 360.

It's not what this threads about, but in my case it's PC+PS3+360+Wii > PC+PS3 or PC+360. LOL!! Nuff said.
PinkieWinkie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72 PinkieWinkie

[QUOTE="PinkieWinkie"]

[QUOTE="blackace"] I don't think so. FF XIII you had to switch as well. I've already pre-ordered the XBox 360 version. I have plenty of space on my 250GB drive, so I don't think I'll have any problems with swapping disks. lol!! I own all 3 platforms. It sucks if you only own a PS3 or PC. Missing out on all those other great games.blackace

PC + PS3 > PC + 360.

It's not what this threads about, but in my case it's PC+PS3+360+Wii > PC+PS3 or PC+360. LOL!! Nuff said.

Obviously. Strong logic.

cain006

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 38

#73 cain006
Member since 2008 • 8625 Posts

Bulletstorm

PC>360>PS3

ABCarmine

Are you kidding? The difference between the orange box on 360 and pc is way bigger than the difference between 360 and ps3. Oh, and Bayonneta isn't even on pc...

xsatyr86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74 xsatyr86
Member since 2010 • 601 Posts

[QUOTE="ABCarmine"]

Bulletstorm

PC>360>PS3

cain006

Are you kidding? The difference between the orange box on 360 and pc is way bigger than the difference between 360 and ps3. Oh, and Bayonneta isn't even on pc...

swing and miss
Zophar87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#76 Zophar87
Member since 2008 • 4344 Posts

[QUOTE="WilliamRLBaker"]

major texture popin? this has nothing to do with the required install on the ps3 or the disc based gameplay of the 360 version there have been games on the ps3 that had far more popin on the ps3 version even after a required install...and usually the 360's installs dominate over what the ps3's required installs actually do for you, they aren't just for decreasing noise they usually increase load times and clear up other problems far beyond what the ps3 versions required install does.

We've yet to even see the game compared in each version and its not even been released yet...so...

PinkieWinkie

Good job trying to bring up other games and such, unforunately in this thread we are talking about the inferior 360 version of rage. Now go trim your beard.

Any version but the PC version will be the inferior version.

Zophar87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77 Zophar87

[QUOTE="Plagueless"][QUOTE="PinkieWinkie"]lol @ 22gb install and switching discs every 30 mins. K bud.

PinkieWinkie

Youve obviously never played a multi disc game on 360. And as i stated before, install is optional and you only have to install the disc your currently on (7-8 gbs)

Why the hell would i play a multi disc game on 360? So you have to switch discs along with installing every disc? Sucks. Sure does remove you from the experience when you have to change a disc and then wait for an install. Real immersive....

Uhm, you do know that you don't have to install games on the 360 right? Some of the greatest games of all time require you to switch discs.

Did ThugPikachu make a new account?

PinkieWinkie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78 PinkieWinkie

[QUOTE="PinkieWinkie"]

[QUOTE="Plagueless"] Youve obviously never played a multi disc game on 360. And as i stated before, install is optional and you only have to install the disc your currently on (7-8 gbs)Zophar87

Why the hell would i play a multi disc game on 360? So you have to switch discs along with installing every disc? Sucks. Sure does remove you from the experience when you have to change a disc and then wait for an install. Real immersive....

Uhm, you do know that you don't have to install games on the 360 right? Some of the greatest games of all time require you to switch discs.

Oh you mean like FF7? How long ago was that released again.... We also used to never play MP and play at 480p. Should we go back to that too?

Ive been on this site longer than you bud.

Bigboi500

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#79 Bigboi500
Member since 2007 • 35550 Posts

PinkieWinkie

It certainly sucks for those who want to play Rage and are 360-owners who have 20GB HDDs, that's for sure.

xsatyr86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80 xsatyr86
Member since 2010 • 601 Posts

[QUOTE="xsatyr86"][QUOTE="cain006"]Are you kidding? The difference between the orange box on 360 and pc is way bigger than the difference between 360 and ps3. Oh, and Bayonneta isn't even on pc...

PinkieWinkie

swing and miss

LOL you know you lems are desperate when you start bringing up Bulletstorm and Bayonetta...really grasping for straws

I am not a lem and you're getting owned in this thread.
Zophar87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81 Zophar87

[QUOTE="Zophar87"]

[QUOTE="PinkieWinkie"] Why the hell would i play a multi disc game on 360? So you have to switch discs along with installing every disc? Sucks. Sure does remove you from the experience when you have to change a disc and then wait for an install. Real immersive....

PinkieWinkie

Oh you mean like FF7? How long ago was that released again.... We also used to never play MP and play at 480p. Should we go back to that too?

I really don't care how long ago it was released, it's still a great game. It's overrated as all Hell but it's still a great game. Multiplayer has always been around, hell the Magnovox Odyssey pratically required multiplayer and I have no problems playing games at 480p or below. There's a reason my SNES is still plugged in.

You just need to stop whining and realize that people are going to have different opinions than you do. Some people really don't care that they have to change discs and some people don't care about textures.

Why do Sony fanboys only care about the games that other people play, maybe you should work on keeping your personal data safe if you're so interested in nit-picking every little last flaw.

PinkieWinkie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82 PinkieWinkie

[QUOTE="PinkieWinkie"]

[QUOTE="Zophar87"]

Zophar87

I really don't care how long ago it was released, it's still a great game. It's overrated as all Hell but it's still a great game. Multiplayer has always been around, hell the Magnovox Odyssey pratically required multiplayer and I have no problems playing games at 480p or below. There's a reason my SNES is still plugged in.

You just need to stop whining and realize that people are going to have different opinions than you do. Some people really don't care that they have to change discs and some people don't care about textures.

Why do Sony fanboys only care about the games that other people play, maybe you should work on keeping your personal data safe if you're so interested in nit-picking every little last flaw.

Alright so you dont care about HD res, MP, multiple discs, and graphics. Congrats and welcome to .001% of the gaming population.

Zophar87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83 Zophar87

[QUOTE="Zophar87"]

[QUOTE="PinkieWinkie"]Oh you mean like FF7? How long ago was that released again.... We also used to never play MP and play at 480p. Should we go back to that too?

PinkieWinkie

Alright so you dont care about HD res, MP, multiple discs, and graphics. Congrats and welcome to .001% of the gaming population.

Your logic is seriously flawed if you think .1% of the gaming population cares about disc swapping. By the way, the zeros mean nothing, you clearly suck at math as well.

PinkieWinkie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84 PinkieWinkie

[QUOTE="PinkieWinkie"]

[QUOTE="Zophar87"]

Zophar87

Your logic is seriously flawed if you think .1% of the gaming population cares about disc swapping. By the way, the zeros mean nothing, you clearly suck at math as well.

Yeah who cares about graphics, disc swapping, and HD res....nobody. .001%.

Zophar87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85 Zophar87

[QUOTE="Zophar87"]

[QUOTE="PinkieWinkie"]Alright so you dont care about HD res, MP, multiple discs, and graphics. Congrats and welcome to .001% of the gaming population.

PinkieWinkie

Because I totally said that. :roll:

PinkieWinkie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86 PinkieWinkie

[QUOTE="PinkieWinkie"]

[QUOTE="Zophar87"]

Zophar87

Come again? .... let me guess, SOME people wasnt referring to yourself? Lol ok...

Zophar87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87 Zophar87

Apparently, you only read what you want to read. I guess you missed this post.

Zophar87

Your logic is seriously flawed if you think .1% of the gaming population cares about disc swapping.

Zophar87

cares about disc swapping.

Zophar87

starjet905

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88 starjet905
Member since 2005 • 2078 Posts

[QUOTE="Zophar87"]

[QUOTE="PinkieWinkie"]Alright so you dont care about HD res, MP, multiple discs, and graphics. Congrats and welcome to .001% of the gaming population.

PinkieWinkie

You do know that Wii gamers don't care about graphics and HD res, right?
PinkieWinkie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89 PinkieWinkie

Apparently, you only read what you want to read. I guess you missed this post.

[QUOTE="Zophar87"]

[QUOTE="Zophar87"]

Your logic is seriously flawed if you think .1% of the gaming population cares about disc swapping.

Zophar87

cares about disc swapping.

Zophar87

lol...the hell are you talking about? read post above

Zophar87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90 Zophar87

[QUOTE="PinkieWinkie"]

[QUOTE="Zophar87"]

starjet905

Please don't get him started, he's already about to blow his stack...

PinkieWinkie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91 PinkieWinkie

[QUOTE="PinkieWinkie"]

[QUOTE="Zophar87"]

starjet905

And 99% of them are casual gamers, welcome to 5 years ago.

BlbecekBobecek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93 BlbecekBobecek
Member since 2006 • 2949 Posts

So does that mean that all those 360 Arcade and 360 4gb owners will have inferior experience crippled by missing textures and texture popins? Ouch.

Bigboi500

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#94 Bigboi500
Member since 2007 • 35550 Posts

And 99% of them are casual gamers, welcome to 5 years ago.

PinkieWinkie

Where did you pull that figure from?

PinkieWinkie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95 PinkieWinkie

So does that mean that all those 360 Arcade and 360 4gb owners will have inferior experience crippled by missing textures and texture popins? Ouch.

BlbecekBobecek

Yep. Sucks for them.

BlbecekBobecek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96 BlbecekBobecek
Member since 2006 • 2949 Posts

[QUOTE="PinkieWinkie"]

Zophar87

ROFL :D So 0.001 % = 0.1 %. Ok, sir... :| We should do some business together.

Zophar87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97 Zophar87

llol...the hell are you talking about? read post above

PinkieWinkie

I'm just curious; How did you get "Nobody cares about Graphics, disc swapping, and HD Resolution" out of "Your logic is seriously flawed if you think .1% of the gaming population cares about disc swapping."because last I checked, I never said anything about the general gaming population caring about Graphics and HD Resolution.

I really want to know; How in the absolute Hell did you get that?

Zophar87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98 Zophar87

[QUOTE="Zophar87"]

[QUOTE="PinkieWinkie"]

BlbecekBobecek

ROFL :D So 0.001 % = 0.1 %. Ok, sir... :| We should do some business together.

So I made one mistake out of his dozen in this thread and you call me out? :lol:

Jankarcop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99 Jankarcop
Member since 2011 • 11058 Posts

major texture popin? this has nothing to do with the required install on the ps3 or the disc based gameplay of the 360 version there have been games on the ps3 that had far more popin on the ps3 version even after a required install...and usually the 360's installs dominate over what the ps3's required installs actually do for you, they aren't just for decreasing noise they usually increase load times and clear up other problems far beyond what the ps3 versions required install does.

We've yet to even see the game compared in each version and its not even been released yet...so...

WilliamRLBaker

atleast you didn't embarass yourself by mentioning the pc version.

PinkieWinkie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100 PinkieWinkie

[QUOTE="PinkieWinkie"]

llol...the hell are you talking about? read post above

Zophar87

I'm just curious; How did you get "Nobody cares about Graphics, disc swapping, and HD Resolution" out of "Your logic is seriously flawed if you think .1% of the gaming population cares about disc swapping."because last I checked, I never said anything about the general gaming population caring about Graphics and HD Resolution.

I really want to know; How in the absolute Hell did you get that?

Its called sarcasm...obviously people care.