Lol. How is PSPlus better than Gamepass?

• 151 results
PSP107

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51 PSP107
Member since 2007 • 18800 Posts

@gifford38: "If you skipped the ps4 ps plus is better.

If you skipped Xbox one gamepass is better."

What if you skipped the entire PS4/Xone generation and wanted to return to gaming. Which is better?

Gifford38

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#53  Edited By Gifford38
Member since 2020 • 7179 Posts
@PSP107 said:

@gifford38: "If you skipped the ps4 ps plus is better.

If you skipped Xbox one gamepass is better."

What if you skipped the entire PS4/Xone generation and wanted to return to gaming. Which is better?

ps now/plus for sure. there is 13 free games right off the bat once you get ps plus if you get a ps5.

from god of war,res7,days gone,monster hunter and more. then you get miles,hzd,returnal,demon souls and more just from ps now.

so many great ps4 and ps5 games you be missing out on.

xbox one didn't have those must have games.

Fairmonkey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#54 Fairmonkey
Member since 2011 • 2312 Posts

I would say game pass is overall better but there isn't a single better gamepass game that will beat God of War Ragnarok. 1 amazing game is better than 100 crappy ones

WitIsWisdom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#55 WitIsWisdom  Online
Member since 2007 • 9561 Posts

Once gamepass actually releases some games that people actually want to play it will be a better service. For now they are pretty even.

DaVillain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56 DaVillain  Moderator
Member since 2014 • 56148 Posts

@Fairmonkey said:

I would say game pass is overall better but there isn't a single better gamepass game that will beat God of War Ragnarok. 1 amazing game is better than 100 crappy ones

Worst example of an opinion if I ever saw one.

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 72

#57 Pedro
Member since 2002 • 69569 Posts

@Fairmonkey said:

You are aware that is your opinion.😎

Fairmonkey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58 Fairmonkey
Member since 2011 • 2312 Posts

@Pedro: Xbox doesn't have a single game on God of War's level this year. That is pretty much a fact to be honest

Litchie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#59  Edited By Litchie
Member since 2003 • 34628 Posts
@tjandmia said:

the ps exclusives are better

Awesome argument.

@tjandmia said:

I'm not sure how having day one access to a broken game like halo infinite or an extremely boring and ruined franchise like gears is a net positive.

Ok. Play the other hundreds of games then? There's lots of stuff there that's way better than Sony's interactive movies.

@tjandmia said:

I guess gamepass is the greatest deal in gaming if you're not aware ps plus exists. 🤷‍♂️

I'm not a fan of renting games, so I wouldn't call it the greatest deal in gaming. It's way the **** better than PS Plus though, lol.

KvallyX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#60  Edited By KvallyX
Member since 2019 • 12996 Posts

@Fairmonkey said:

@Pedro: Xbox doesn't have a single game on God of War's level this year. That is pretty much a fact to be honest

You are aware that is your opinion.😎

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61 Pedro

@Fairmonkey said:

What is the criteria for that claim? Otherwise you are just sharing another opinion.

tjandmia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62 tjandmia
Member since 2017 • 3730 Posts

@kvallyx: No way does ms have 70% of the subscription market. There aren't even enough Xboxes sold for that.

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63 Pedro

@tjandmia said:

@kvallyx: No way does ms have 70% of the subscription market. There aren't even enough Xboxes sold for that.

Their sub is also on PC.

KvallyX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64 KvallyX

@tjandmia said:

Ask Sony why they made that claim, not me. Thanks!

tjandmia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65 tjandmia

@kvallyx: I'm not interested in why Sony made their claim, nor am I talking to Sony. You're the one engaging. If you're not interested in engaging, stop replying.

KvallyX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66 KvallyX

@tjandmia said:

@kvallyx: I'm not interested in why Sony made their claim, nor am I talking to Sony. You're the one engaging. If you're not interested in engaging, stop replying.

Calm your tits.

tjandmia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67 tjandmia

@kvallyx: lol. Well done. I did not mean to come off all bitchy. Haha

KvallyX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68 KvallyX

@tjandmia said:

@kvallyx: lol. Well done. I did not mean to come off all bitchy. Haha

🍑💦🍆

PSP107

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69 PSP107
Member since 2007 • 18800 Posts

@gifford38:

Ghost of Tsushima is one of the best games I played in a long time. Is there anything on Gamepass that can compete with that?

pillarrocks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 46

#70 pillarrocks
Member since 2005 • 3640 Posts

I think Game Pass is great though Playstation Plus really doesn't suit me as I have nearly all of the exclusives already so why pay $80 for a year. Now if I didn't have any PS4 games, I would get Plus for the exclusive games on PS4. Game Pass is $14.99 a month and I get perks and they have Day One titles which are nice.

tjandmia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71 tjandmia

@PSP107: Stray, itself, is better than anything on gamepass, never mind Ghost of Tsushima. 🤣

SecretPolice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72 SecretPolice
Member since 2007 • 44100 Posts

lol :P

KvallyX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73 KvallyX

@tjandmia said:

@PSP107: Stray, itself, is better than anything on gamepass, never mind Ghost of Tsushima. 🤣

thedork_knight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By thedork_knight
Member since 2011 • 2664 Posts

@tjandmia: Come on now, you're starting to make yourself look stupid.

KvallyX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75 KvallyX

"starting"?

Heil68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76 Heil68
Member since 2004 • 60714 Posts

@tjandmia said:

True, thus SONY wins again.

thedork_knight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77 thedork_knight
Member since 2011 • 2664 Posts

@kvallyx: oh I know lol

Sagemode87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78 Sagemode87
Member since 2013 • 3418 Posts

@dabear: what day one releases? Nothing of significance has been released since Halo and Forza. If games are not worth mentioning after being a year old then both services aren't viable. Let's not forget that Plus has Demons Souls, Spiderman, Ratchet and Clank, Returnal, etc. Seems it comes down to what you want to play and it's not objective like you're pretending.

Sagemode87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By Sagemode87
@dabear said:

@Sagemode87: Grounded, High On Life, Scorn will be Day 1 this year.

I don't think you want to discuss 2023...

You cows sure are reaching.

Let's see how good they are before touting them...

@Antwan3K said:

"better games" is certainly subjective from either side of the fence..

but objectively, Game Pass receives exponentially more Day One content from both 1st and 3rd party developers/publishers.. that's just a plain fact.. both services offer "old games" but only one of the two has a consistent roadmap of brand new content coming into the service..

and since PlayStation fanboys pretend that they don't want Day One content, I don't see this dynamic changing anytime soon..

Objectively, Plus has more games. Day One is an insignificant qualifier if I don't care about the game. I see TLOU2 as more valuable in 2021 then Day One Forza Horizon 5. There's no pretending about day one content. Microsofts exclusive quality as bad as it was has dropped since being all about Gamepass. They see it as a crutch to deliver unfinished games, releasing it as they go because "hey its on Gamepass". That's not the business model I'd prefer Sony to follow. Their hybrid model of let the game thrive before putting it in the service works better because there's higher chance of quality. Think of the difference from movies that are released in theater versus straight that are straight to Netflix. When MS gets a day one release the quality level of TLOU2 or God of War, we can have a discussion. I'd prefer owning my games also as a working adult. I don't have time to rush to beat games. I have Plus Premium only for the games I wouldn't normally buy. If MS business model catches on, we'll long for the days we actually owned our games.

KvallyX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80 KvallyX

@Sagemode87 said:
@dabear said:

@Antwan3K said:

but objectively, Game Pass receives exponentially more Day One content from both 1st and 3rd party developers/publishers.. that's just a plain fact.. both services offer "old games" but only one of the two has a consistent roadmap of brand new content coming into the service..

and since PlayStation fanboys pretend that they don't want Day One content, I don't see this dynamic changing anytime soon..

Objectively, Plus has more games. Day One is an insignificant qualifier if I don't care about the game. I see TLOU2 as more valuable in 2021 then Day One Forza Horizon 5. There's no pretending about day one content. Microsofts exclusive quality as bad as it was has dropped since being all about Gamepass. They see it as a crutch to deliver unfinished games, releasing it as they go because "hey its on Gamepass". That's not the business model I'd prefer Sony to follow. Their hybrid model of let the game thrive before putting it in the service works better because there's higher chance of quality. Think of the difference from movies that are released in theater versus straight that are straight to Netflix. When MS gets a day one release the quality level of TLOU2 or God of War, we can have a discussion. I'd prefer owning my games also as a working adult. I don't have time to rush to beat games. I have Plus Premium only for the games I wouldn't normally buy. If MS business model catches on, we'll long for the days we actually owned our games.

Lol 😂 I almost thought you were serious.

Antwan3K

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By Antwan3K
Member since 2005 • 8105 Posts
@Sagemode87 said:

[...] Day One is an insignificant qualifier if I don't care about the game. [...]

your opinion has been noted.. 🤷🏽‍♂️

mowgly1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#82  Edited By mowgly1
Member since 2017 • 2994 Posts

@Sagemode87 said:
@dabear said:

@Antwan3K said:

Yeah, around 2-3x more. This is nice list for October

PS Plus Extra :

GTA: Vice City – The Definitive Edition

Assassin’s Creed Odyssey

Assassin’s Creed Syndicate

Assassin’s Creed Chronicles: China

Assassin’s Creed Chronicles: India

Assassin’s Creed Chronicles: Russia

Assassin’s Creed 3 Remastered

The Medium

Inside

Hohokum

Dragon Quest XI S: Echoes of an Elusive Age – Definitive Edition

Dragon Quest Builders

Dragon Quest Builders 2

Dragon Quest Heroes: The World Tree’s Woe and the Blight Below

Dragon Quest Heroes II: Explorer’s Edition

Naruto to Boruto: Shinobi Striker

PS Plus Premium:

Yakuza 3 Remastered

Yakuza 4 Remastered

Yakuza 5 Remastered

Limbo (PS3)

Ultra Street Fighter IV (PS3)

Castlevania: Lords of Shadow (PS3)

Everyday Shooter (PS3)

Avatar image for blaznwiipspman1
blaznwiipspman1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83  Edited By blaznwiipspman1
Member since 2007 • 16542 Posts
@Sagemode87 said:

@dabear: what day one releases? Nothing of significance has been released since Halo and Forza. If games are not worth mentioning after being a year old then both services aren't viable. Let's not forget that Plus has Demons Souls, Spiderman, Ratchet and Clank, Returnal, etc. Seems it comes down to what you want to play and it's not objective like you're pretending.

we got tunic this past year, as dusk falls, grounded, scorn, nobody lives forever, psychonauts 2. Now we're even getting ARK2 starring vin deisel. Meanwhile you get regurtitated demon souls, spiderman remastered 5.0, crotchety and clank. Returnal seems interesting though.

KvallyX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84 KvallyX

@blaznwiipspman1 said:
@Sagemode87 said:

we got tunic this past year, as dusk falls, grounded, scorn, nobody lives forever, psychonauts 2. Now we're even getting ARK2 starring vin deisel. Meanwhile you get regurtitated demon souls, spiderman remastered 5.0, crotchety and clank. Returnal seems interesting though.

Wo Long, MLB the Show 22....and on and on and on.......

Avatar image for blaznwiipspman1
blaznwiipspman1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85 blaznwiipspman1
Member since 2007 • 16542 Posts

@kvallyx said:
@blaznwiipspman1 said:
@Sagemode87 said:

Wo Long, MLB the Show 22....and on and on and on.......

yep, its been fantastic as usual for the xbox. Even in a so called "down year", we've been flooded with games.

hrt_rulz01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86 hrt_rulz01
Member since 2006 • 22378 Posts

@thedork_knight said:

Dude you're trying and failing hard

KvallyX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87 KvallyX

@mowgly1 said:
@Sagemode87 said:
@dabear said:

@Antwan3K said:

PS Plus Extra :

Assassin’s Creed Odyssey

The Medium

Inside

Hohokum

Dragon Quest Builders

Dragon Quest Builders 2

PS Plus Premium:

Yakuza 3 Remastered

Yakuza 4 Remastered

Yakuza 5 Remastered

Limbo (PS3)

Everyday Shooter (PS3)

Jesus Xbox had most of that ages ago.

Antwan3K

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88  Edited By Antwan3K
@kvallyx said:
@mowgly1 said:

PS Plus Extra :

Assassin’s Creed Odyssey

The Medium

Inside

Hohokum

Dragon Quest Builders

Dragon Quest Builders 2

PS Plus Premium:

Yakuza 3 Remastered

Yakuza 4 Remastered

Yakuza 5 Remastered

Limbo (PS3)

Everyday Shooter (PS3)

playing old games is cool now.. yet playing brand new games on Day One is bad.. 🙄

Sagemode87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89 Sagemode87

@Antwan3K said:
@kvallyx said:
@mowgly1 said:

PS Plus Extra :

Assassin’s Creed Odyssey

The Medium

Inside

Hohokum

Dragon Quest Builders

Dragon Quest Builders 2

PS Plus Premium:

Yakuza 3 Remastered

Yakuza 4 Remastered

Yakuza 5 Remastered

Limbo (PS3)

Everyday Shooter (PS3)

playing old games is cool now.. yet playing brand new games on Day One is bad.. 🙄

Get off of this Day One narrative. Nothing noteworthy since Halo and Forza last year. I'd rather not risk the integrity of Sonys AAA games just because I'm too cheap. Let the game have its run on the market, then it'll get put on the service. Unless Lems ask Nintendo to also follow MS business model, it's disingenuous because you know Sony doesn't have the money for that.

KvallyX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90 KvallyX

@Sagemode87 said:
@Antwan3K said:
@kvallyx said:

Get off of this Day One narrative. Nothing noteworthy since Halo and Forza last year.

Unique opinion yo.

Sagemode87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91 Sagemode87

@kvallyx said:
@Sagemode87 said:
@Antwan3K said:
@kvallyx said:

Get off of this Day One narrative. Nothing noteworthy since Halo and Forza last year.

Unique opinion yo.

Objectively, Premium has more games. The value of Day One Microsoft titles are also an opinion.

KvallyX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92  Edited By KvallyX
@Sagemode87 said:
@kvallyx said:
@Sagemode87 said:
@Antwan3K said:

Unique opinion yo.

Objectively, Premium has more games. The value of Day One Microsoft titles are also an opinion.

Premium does have more old games, yup. PS in general has more games, PlayStation has been out longer, and is available in more countries. Objectively of course. Not sure what that has to do with what I said though.

But thanks for sharing, I guess.

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93 Zaryia
Member since 2016 • 21607 Posts

Games Pass obliterates PSPLUS. MS wins again.

Archangel3371

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#94 Archangel3371
Member since 2004 • 44226 Posts

Day One FTW baby! 😎

KvallyX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95 KvallyX

@Archangel3371 said:

Day One FTW baby! 😎

"Get off of this Day One narrative"

Archangel3371

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#96 Archangel3371
Member since 2004 • 44226 Posts

@kvallyx: Indeed. 😅

Antwan3K

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97  Edited By Antwan3K
@Sagemode87 said:
@Antwan3K said:
@kvallyx said:
@mowgly1 said:

* lists a bunch of old games *

Get off of this Day One narrative. [....]

proceeds to prove my point by praising old games while bashing the idea of including new games on Day One.. 🙄

most hilariously, seems more concerned about Sony's finances over the increased value PS Now+ would have with Day One content from PlayStation Studios..

Antwan3K

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98  Edited By Antwan3K
@Sagemode87 said:

3rd party games also release Day One into Game Pass.. Scorn is releasing this week, A Plague Tale: Requiem is releasing next week, and High on Life is coming in December..

if you want to champion "more games", then objectively, Game Pass has more games available on Day One.. 👍🏽

mowgly1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#99  Edited By mowgly1
Member since 2017 • 2994 Posts
@Antwan3K said:
@Sagemode87 said:
@Antwan3K said:
@kvallyx said:

Get off of this Day One narrative. [....]

proceeds to prove my point by praising old games while bashing the idea of including new games on Day One.. 🙄

most hilariously, seems more concerned about Sony's finances over the increased value PS Now+ would have with Day One content from PlayStation Studios..

If i remember correctly there was a thread last year about added BC X360 games to Gamepass ( Skate and Skate 3 ). Xbox fans cheered for playing old games. Hypocritical much i see.

Or how Xbox fans are happy to play OLD Persona games

https://www.gamespot.com/forums/system-wars-314159282/next-gen-persona-3-and-4-xbox-exclusive-33591699/https://www.gamespot.com/forums/system-wars-314159282/next-gen-persona-3-and-4-xbox-exclusive-33591699/

Antwan3K

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100 Antwan3K

@mowgly1: i have no issues with old games.. I'm simply commenting on the hypocrisy of cows who routinely dismissed the "old games" on Game Pass but are now applauding old games on PS Now+..

beyond that, i'm also calling out how hilarious it is to applaud old games but, in the same breath, dismiss the brand new Day One games that Game Pass provides that are absent from PS Now+..