Lets Be Friends!

• 55 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

ArisShadows

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51 ArisShadows
Member since 2004 • 22784 Posts
[QUOTE="kutaragism"]

[QUOTE="ArisShadows"][QUOTE="kutaragism"]You could take guns away from people but that doesn't change the fact that they're murderers. Think of System Wars as fanboy prison.ChocolatePimp

Huh. o.O

Translation: Just because you take System Wars away isn't going to make anyone less of a fanboy, it just means they are going to swarm the other boards. A murderer is going to find a way to kill his victim gun or not, and he should be in prison, a fanboy is going to be biased and insult systems and he should be in System Wars.

A FANYBOY WILL HAVE NO REASON TO INSULT OR BE BIASED IF ..............he has all systems..( like i said earlier) .......and if he still finds a reason to bash a system , that he has ...well....that's like me hating myself because I'm black, and that's just plain stupid.............

I think people translate fanboy as "One who hates every other system" instead of "One who cheerish his own system". Fanboys don't have to be bashers.
chanceman92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#52 chanceman92
Member since 2004 • 1928 Posts
[QUOTE="kutaragism"]I think everyone would be a little happier if they owned a PS3.ArisShadows
Explain me why?

you can help with cancer
ChocolatePimp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#53 ChocolatePimp
Member since 2005 • 476 Posts
[QUOTE="ChocolatePimp"][QUOTE="kutaragism"]

[QUOTE="ArisShadows"][QUOTE="kutaragism"]You could take guns away from people but that doesn't change the fact that they're murderers. Think of System Wars as fanboy prison.ArisShadows

Huh. o.O

Translation: Just because you take System Wars away isn't going to make anyone less of a fanboy, it just means they are going to swarm the other boards. A murderer is going to find a way to kill his victim gun or not, and he should be in prison, a fanboy is going to be biased and insult systems and he should be in System Wars.

A FANYBOY WILL HAVE NO REASON TO INSULT OR BE BIASED IF ..............he has all systems..( like i said earlier) .......and if he still finds a reason to bash a system , that he has ...well....that's like me hating myself because I'm black, and that's just plain stupid.............

I think people translate fanboy as "One who hates every other system" instead of "One who cheerish his own system". Fanboys don't have to be bashers.

well ,why would they hate every other system if someone gave them every system? or if there was only one system??? ..Ya'll understand what I'm tring to say, there is no need to repeat myself and argue like a bunch of "teens" ........

ArisShadows

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54 ArisShadows
Member since 2004 • 22784 Posts
[QUOTE="ArisShadows"][QUOTE="ChocolatePimp"][QUOTE="kutaragism"]

[QUOTE="ArisShadows"][QUOTE="kutaragism"]You could take guns away from people but that doesn't change the fact that they're murderers. Think of System Wars as fanboy prison.ChocolatePimp

Huh. o.O

well ,why would they hate every other system if someone gave them every system? or if there was only one system??? ..Ya'll understand what I'm tring to say, there is no need to repeat myself and argue like a bunch of "teens" ........

Ya, as much as I dislike the PS3 at the moment because of personal reasons, I do not hate it. But ya fanboys are considered as inviduals whos hut out other information from their heads, whether it be systems, games, type of games, or such. To be being a fanboy, showing that you care for that particular system of yours, and you defend it against anything illogical use against it.
AgentA-Mi6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#55 AgentA-Mi6
Member since 2006 • 16713 Posts
I want this freakin´ war to end , im quite sick of it...