Lets Be Friends!

• 55 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

v61k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 v61k
Member since 2003 • 497 Posts

there is so much hate in system wars, so much so that i thought i'd make a positive thread.

humans can get along. some animals can too.  so why not sheep, cows, and lemmings? we should all realize we are fighting over VIDEO GAMES! My God it sickens me to death to think about it.

Lets enjoy life.

kutaragism

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 kutaragism
Member since 2007 • 159 Posts
I think everyone would be a little happier if they owned a PS3.
ArisShadows

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 ArisShadows
Member since 2004 • 22784 Posts
I think everyone would be a little happier if they owned a PS3.kutaragism
Explain me why?
liljon546

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 liljon546
Member since 2005 • 2301 Posts
I actually sometimes think about it. I mean really, we argue over a piece of hardware.
-DarthVader-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#5 -DarthVader-
Member since 2003 • 12590 Posts

i'd kick myself if i bought a PS3 before the price drop.

liljon546

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 liljon546
Member since 2005 • 2301 Posts
Please quit posting.
22Toothpicks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 22Toothpicks
Member since 2005 • 12546 Posts
One word, two letters: NO.
__poi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 __poi
Member since 2007 • 252 Posts
Why would I be happier if I had a blu ray player?
justdog11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 justdog11
Member since 2004 • 3524 Posts
Mods, I post in this topic only to beg of you to make these topics a bannable offense.  It seems that every day I visit this place their is always atleast one of these ignorant posts.  It's virtually multi-person spam that should be done away with.  Honestly, if they read the rules like they are supposed to they'd atleast grasp the conceptual ways of the board, and make their decision on wether they wish to participate in the fun disscusions, or join a more "friendly" board like general games discussion.
Avatar image for Vyse_The_Daring
Vyse_The_Daring

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 Vyse_The_Daring
Member since 2003 • 5318 Posts
Your Britney Spears photo was taken right after she bought a ps3, does she look happy?
Timesplitter14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 Timesplitter14
Member since 2006 • 5934 Posts
this never works. I tried a couple of times
pokajabba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#12 pokajabba
Member since 2006 • 4741 Posts

We can all be friends when PS3 is dead, which will be in about a year or 2 from now.

ArisShadows

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 ArisShadows

[QUOTE="kutaragism"]I think everyone would be a little happier if they owned a PS3.-DarthVader-

i'd kick myself if i bought a PS3 before the price drop.

I wouldn't mind be giving one, because its not something that so god-awful to take, it something I wouldn't buy at the moment because it not worth it.
MasterC5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 MasterC5
Member since 2006 • 2932 Posts
I have one i'm still waiting to be happier.
dumbstupid101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 dumbstupid101
Member since 2007 • 319 Posts
lets not...
v61k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 v61k
Mods, I post in this topic only to beg of you to make these topics a bannable offense.  It seems that every day I visit this place their is always atleast one of these ignorant posts.  It's virtually multi-person spam that should be done away with.  Honestly, if they read the rules like they are supposed to they'd atleast grasp the conceptual ways of the board, and make their decision on wether they wish to participate in the fun disscusions, or join a more "friendly" board like general games discussion.justdog11

PARTY POOPER!

i'm only trying to make system wars a better place for at least 5 mins.
kutaragism

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 kutaragism
[QUOTE="kutaragism"]I think everyone would be a little happier if they owned a PS3.ArisShadows
Explain me why?

The Playstation 3 is a revolutionary game console, a multimedia epicenter, a global communications hub and complex super computer. The Playstation 3 is not only every gamers dream but a neccessary household utility. Many people are frustrated that they need to work the coal mines on weekends to spend a little extra on that great piece of machinery.
mlbslugger86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

#18 mlbslugger86
Member since 2004 • 12867 Posts

i would'nt be happy,i want games damn it!not some second life rip off,and i'll be 600 dollars poorer,so i won't be happy

Avatar image for NicktehImperial
NicktehImperial

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#19 NicktehImperial
Member since 2007 • 4243 Posts
[QUOTE="kutaragism"]I think everyone would be a little happier if they owned a PS3.Vyse_The_Daring
Your Britney Spears photo was taken right after she bought a ps3, does she look happy?

HAHAHA LOL!
mc2k4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 mc2k4
Member since 2004 • 2525 Posts
System Wars is a text-based RPG hosted by GameSpot's forums.  You're not supposed to be friends.  The four main factions are Cows, Hermits, Lemmings, and Sheep.  Join one side or be cast to the trolls!
rli_123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 rli_123
Member since 2006 • 864 Posts

Right now we should argue about whose going to be teh next president...>.> or other social or political issues.

Darth_Stalin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 Darth_Stalin
Member since 2005 • 8681 Posts
[QUOTE="ArisShadows"][QUOTE="kutaragism"]I think everyone would be a little happier if they owned a PS3.kutaragism
Explain me why?

The Playstation 3 is a revolutionary game console, a multimedia epicenter, a global communications hub and complex super computer. The Playstation 3 is not only every gamers dream but a neccessary household utility. Many people are frustrated that they need to work the coal mines on weekends to spend a little extra on that great piece of machinery.

:lol:
Avatar image for NicktehImperial
NicktehImperial

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 NicktehImperial
Member since 2007 • 4243 Posts
[QUOTE="ArisShadows"][QUOTE="kutaragism"]I think everyone would be a little happier if they owned a PS3.kutaragism
Explain me why?

I could get it, but I prefer the 360. And your Britney Spears avatar is disturbing.
v61k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 v61k
funny how i try to unite system wars yet you guys still argue over the ps3.

geez
Avatar image for secretsaiyan007
secretsaiyan007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#25 secretsaiyan007
Member since 2006 • 4508 Posts
Lets start a revolution! :twisted:
ChocolatePimp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 ChocolatePimp
Member since 2005 • 476 Posts
WE WOULD ALL BE HAPPY if ....we all owned .ALL 3 systems and both handhelds.....and a PC ....and maybe a mac.......then the argument would be about what  brings us all together in the first place....software entertainment...A.K.A video games ...not consoles
__poi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 __poi
WE WOULD ALL BE HAPPY if ....we all owned .ALL 3 systems and both handhelds.....and a PC ....and maybe a mac.......then the argument would be about what  brings us all together in the first place....software entertainment...A.K.A video games ...not consolesChocolatePimp
Then there would be no system wars...
JOURN3Y

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 JOURN3Y
Member since 2007 • 25 Posts

System Wars is a text-based RPG hosted by GameSpot's forums. You're not supposed to be friends. The four main factions are Cows, Hermits, Lemmings, and Sheep. Join one side or be cast to the trolls!mc2k4

quoted for truth

MoldOnHold

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#29 MoldOnHold
Member since 2005 • 11760 Posts
[QUOTE="kutaragism"]I think everyone would be a little happier if they owned a PS3.Vyse_The_Daring

Ouch! Zing!
MoldOnHold

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 MoldOnHold
I like these threads. They're very rare, but also have no effect on System Wars.
ChocolatePimp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 ChocolatePimp

[QUOTE="ChocolatePimp"]WE WOULD ALL BE HAPPY if ....we all owned .ALL 3 systems and both handhelds.....and a PC ....and maybe a mac.......then the argument would be about what  brings us all together in the first place....software entertainment...A.K.A video games ...not consoles__poi

I know, it would be "game wars" or somthing simlar.......and I can live with that

__poi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 __poi

[QUOTE="__poi"][QUOTE="ChocolatePimp"]WE WOULD ALL BE HAPPY if ....we all owned .ALL 3 systems and both handhelds.....and a PC ....and maybe a mac.......then the argument would be about what  brings us all together in the first place....software entertainment...A.K.A video games ...not consolesChocolatePimp

I know, it would be "game wars" or somthing simlar.......and I can live with that

No, it would be General game discussion.
MoldOnHold

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 MoldOnHold
Lets start a revolution! :twisted:secretsaiyan007
It'll be all over the history textbooks : The System Wars Revolution. And that was redundant.
MoldOnHold

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 MoldOnHold
[QUOTE="ChocolatePimp"]

[QUOTE="__poi"][QUOTE="ChocolatePimp"]WE WOULD ALL BE HAPPY if ....we all owned .ALL 3 systems and both handhelds.....and a PC ....and maybe a mac.......then the argument would be about what brings us all together in the first place....software entertainment...A.K.A video games ...not consoles__poi

Lol yeah, it really would.
ChocolatePimp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 ChocolatePimp
[QUOTE="ChocolatePimp"]

[QUOTE="__poi"][QUOTE="ChocolatePimp"]WE WOULD ALL BE HAPPY if ....we all owned .ALL 3 systems and both handhelds.....and a PC ....and maybe a mac.......then the argument would be about what  brings us all together in the first place....software entertainment...A.K.A video games ...not consoles__poi

...I know....... but without system wars, the majority of the posts would be either "off topic" or people would be aruging about games in "general game discussion".........I was just saying I could live without "system wars" and arguing about "systems" I rather argue about games.......... even though both is quite silly, one is just plain stupid

KillaHalo2o9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 KillaHalo2o9
Member since 2006 • 5305 Posts

ahahahahahaha :P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P
mc2k4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 mc2k4
Game Gear > Game Boy!
Avatar image for secretsaiyan007
secretsaiyan007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#38 secretsaiyan007
Member since 2006 • 4508 Posts
[QUOTE="secretsaiyan007"]Lets start a revolution! :twisted:MoldOnHold
It'll be all over the history textbooks : The System Wars Revolution. And that was redundant.

Lets start it! The System Wars Revolution! ^seriously because im getting tired of this s*** everyday.
ArisShadows

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 ArisShadows
System Wars is a text-based RPG hosted by GameSpot's forums.  You're not supposed to be friends.  The four main factions are Cows, Hermits, Lemmings, and Sheep.  Join one side or be cast to the trolls!mc2k4
Actually I am friends with quite of nonsheeps here, and trolls don't scare me, they are girly men..
kutaragism

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 kutaragism
[QUOTE="__poi"][QUOTE="ChocolatePimp"]

[QUOTE="__poi"][QUOTE="ChocolatePimp"]WE WOULD ALL BE HAPPY if ....we all owned .ALL 3 systems and both handhelds.....and a PC ....and maybe a mac.......then the argument would be about what brings us all together in the first place....software entertainment...A.K.A video games ...not consolesChocolatePimp

...I know....... but without system wars, the majority of the posts would be either "off topic" or people would be aruging about games in "general game discussion".........I was just saying I could live without "system wars" and arguing about "systems" I rather argue about games.......... even though both is quite silly, one is just plain stupid

You could take guns away from people but that doesn't change the fact that they're murderers. Think of System Wars as fanboy prison.
ArisShadows

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 ArisShadows
[QUOTE="ChocolatePimp"][QUOTE="__poi"][QUOTE="ChocolatePimp"]

[QUOTE="__poi"][QUOTE="ChocolatePimp"]WE WOULD ALL BE HAPPY if ....we all owned .ALL 3 systems and both handhelds.....and a PC ....and maybe a mac.......then the argument would be about what brings us all together in the first place....software entertainment...A.K.A video games ...not consoleskutaragism

You could take guns away from people but that doesn't change the fact that they're murderers. Think of System Wars as fanboy prison.

Huh. o.O
jxditu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 jxditu
Member since 2005 • 718 Posts
how so ?
mc2k4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 mc2k4

[QUOTE="mc2k4"]System Wars is a text-based RPG hosted by GameSpot's forums. You're not supposed to be friends. The four main factions are Cows, Hermits, Lemmings, and Sheep. Join one side or be cast to the trolls!ArisShadows
Actually I am friends with quite of nonsheeps here, and trolls don't scare me, they are girly men..

Your mediator level increased! 

ChocolatePimp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 ChocolatePimp
[QUOTE="ChocolatePimp"][QUOTE="__poi"][QUOTE="ChocolatePimp"]

[QUOTE="__poi"][QUOTE="ChocolatePimp"]WE WOULD ALL BE HAPPY if ....we all owned .ALL 3 systems and both handhelds.....and a PC ....and maybe a mac.......then the argument would be about what brings us all together in the first place....software entertainment...A.K.A video games ...not consoleskutaragism

lol,funny...but its not quite the same,.......but i understand what your getting at ....I think ......

kutaragism

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 kutaragism

[QUOTE="kutaragism"]You could take guns away from people but that doesn't change the fact that they're murderers. Think of System Wars as fanboy prison.ArisShadows
Huh. o.O

Translation: Just because you take System Wars away isn't going to make anyone less of a fanboy, it just means they are going to swarm the other boards. A murderer is going to find a way to kill his victim gun or not, and he should be in prison, a fanboy is going to be biased and insult systems and he should be in System Wars.

ChocolatePimp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 ChocolatePimp
[QUOTE="kutaragism"][QUOTE="ChocolatePimp"][QUOTE="__poi"][QUOTE="ChocolatePimp"]

[QUOTE="__poi"][QUOTE="ChocolatePimp"]WE WOULD ALL BE HAPPY if ....we all owned .ALL 3 systems and both handhelds.....and a PC ....and maybe a mac.......then the argument would be about what brings us all together in the first place....software entertainment...A.K.A video games ...not consolesArisShadows

Huh. o.O

ARIS SHADOWS....I LOVE YOUR SIG.....;every one should read your sig............freakin' awesome sig

ArisShadows

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 ArisShadows

[QUOTE="ArisShadows"][QUOTE="mc2k4"]System Wars is a text-based RPG hosted by GameSpot's forums. You're not supposed to be friends. The four main factions are Cows, Hermits, Lemmings, and Sheep. Join one side or be cast to the trolls!mc2k4

Your mediator level increased! 

Or perhaps I say I what I think/believe in fair sense to my opinionation on things, instead of the regular bashers of this particuliar place. Debating and having to have every other system boy/girl as your enemy is too different things.
ArisShadows

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 ArisShadows
[QUOTE="ArisShadows"][QUOTE="kutaragism"][QUOTE="ChocolatePimp"][QUOTE="__poi"][QUOTE="ChocolatePimp"]

[QUOTE="__poi"][QUOTE="ChocolatePimp"]WE WOULD ALL BE HAPPY if ....we all owned .ALL 3 systems and both handhelds.....and a PC ....and maybe a mac.......then the argument would be about what brings us all together in the first place....software entertainment...A.K.A video games ...not consolesChocolatePimp

Huh. o.O

ARIS SHADOWS....I LOVE YOUR SIG.....;every one should read your sig............freakin' awesome sig

Why thank you.
ChocolatePimp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 ChocolatePimp

[QUOTE="ArisShadows"][QUOTE="kutaragism"]You could take guns away from people but that doesn't change the fact that they're murderers. Think of System Wars as fanboy prison.kutaragism

Huh. o.O

Translation: Just because you take System Wars away isn't going to make anyone less of a fanboy, it just means they are going to swarm the other boards. A murderer is going to find a way to kill his victim gun or not, and he should be in prison, a fanboy is going to be biased and insult systems and he should be in System Wars.

A FANYBOY WILL HAVE NO REASON TO INSULT OR BE BIASED IF ..............he has all systems..( like i said earlier) .......and if he still finds a reason to bash a system , that he has ...well....that's like me hating myself because I'm black, and that's just plain stupid.............

kutaragism

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 kutaragism
[QUOTE="kutaragism"]

[QUOTE="ArisShadows"][QUOTE="kutaragism"]You could take guns away from people but that doesn't change the fact that they're murderers. Think of System Wars as fanboy prison.ChocolatePimp

Huh. o.O

A FANYBOY WILL HAVE NO REASON TO INSULT OR BE BIASED IF ..............he has all systems..( like i said earlier) .......and if he still finds a reason to bash a system , that he has ...well....that's like me hating myself because I'm black, and that's just plain stupid.............

Every person is biased. Every person lives a different life with different experiences and as a result has different tastes. Point still stands, System Wars is fanboy prison so... don't drop the soap.