Jesus Killzone 2 has the worst aiming system and least accurate guns ever

This topic is locked from further discussion.

loco145

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#251 loco145
Member since 2006 • 12226 Posts

might come across as me whining, but auto aim/aim assist gameplay is less fair than everyone having no aim assist or auto aim on a controller. .mooboojooboo
I don't care. More important that all is that if the game is enjoyable. Dual analog with autoaiming at is is borderline tolerable.

SuperVegeta518

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#252 SuperVegeta518
Member since 2005 • 5960 Posts

Being bad at a game doesn't make it a bad game or mean that a mechanic is broken. Most people get used to the controls after the first 45 minutes. You either haven't played it for that long yet or you're just bad at it.

WesleyPrescott

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#253 WesleyPrescott
Member since 2009 • 25 Posts
The aiming in Killzone is fine except sometimes the bullet spread is a little over exaggerated and aiming down the sights is too slow.. you can't follow a target efficiently
Sonic_on_crack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#254 Sonic_on_crack
Member since 2007 • 2428 Posts

Being bad at a game doesn't make it a bad game or mean that a mechanic is broken. Most people get used to the controls after the first 45 minutes. You either haven't played it for that long yet or you're just bad at it.

SuperVegeta518
guess Haze isnt broken then , people are just bad at it
LookAnDrolL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#255 LookAnDrolL
Member since 2008 • 2483 Posts
[QUOTE="SuperVegeta518"]

Sonic_on_crack

lol TC, you're just HORRIBLE with the game, admit it
msharki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

#256 msharki
Member since 2007 • 1011 Posts

[QUOTE="mooboojooboo"] nope. aim assist on console is terrible, because everyone's using same hardware/getting same framerates same controllers so there should be no aim assist ur auto aim. oloco145

No. aim Assist is used in consoles because because dual analog sucks for aiming.

Aim assist? What frikin' game are you guys playing that has aim assist? I have only come across one for the home consoles anyway, and that's Call of Duty 4, and it's only in the campaign not online. (oh and it has no place in either in my opinion) Anyway, i'm not sure what games you are playing with aim assist but there can't be that many out there. Plus, what's so hard about aiming with an analog stick? I never even played FPS's untill this generation and I can aim just as quick with an analog stick on on most console games as I can with a mouse while playing Crysis on my PC. If anything having to use a keyboard to walk instead of having an analog stick really screws with my ability to strafe correctly.

msharki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

#257 msharki
Member since 2007 • 1011 Posts

[QUOTE="Sonic_on_crack"][QUOTE="SuperVegeta518"]

LookAnDrolL

Haze isn't broken LOL that's great. I love it. Seriously though, I get where you are coming from Sonic. Killzone 2 isn't my cup of tea either. I think the aiming system sucks and the game is just an optionless... well i'll stop there. The best thing you can do is just get rid of the game. Let someone else be mad at it. At least they will know they bought it used and didn't give any money to GG. People here will tell you that you suck because you don't like how the game aims, but it's just B.S. If you know what you don't like then you will know in the future to download the demo and not buy the game. I played through this game once just for the hell of it, and I have to say I had a few moments that I was impressed, but I don't think it lives up to the hype. Plus the campaign is way to short and there are no offline options and no co-op. That stuff should bea given these days with all the other competition out there doing those things. $60 for a 7 hour campaign and a multiplayer I would never play. No thanks.

Sonic_on_crack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#258 Sonic_on_crack
Member since 2007 • 2428 Posts
the pretty graphics are enough to warrant a eternal spot on my book shelf collecting dust. Atleast it was only $45 brand new in the wrapper
Teuf_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#259 Teuf_
Member since 2004 • 30805 Posts

As much as I'd like to see the trolling go on for another week or two, I'm gonna have to lock this.