It's official: PS3 SOLD MORE THAN 360

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for deactivated-5f26ed7cf0697
deactivated-5f26ed7cf0697

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#151 deactivated-5f26ed7cf0697
Member since 2002 • 7110 Posts

@BenjaminBanklin said:

I'M emotional? This post in the very definition of someone who's dangerously close to giving their life for their plastic box. LOL! Listen, you've been a gaming hipster all your life, and you think you're sticking it to the man by not buying a Sony console. I just want to say, that's the DUMBEST thing I ever heard. You always chose to be on the outside looking in, and it's made you into an angry and bitter person. That's not a real gamer at all. That's a console warrior through and through. You're not supposed to support a console through the lows, you're supposed to enjoy yourself as a gamer. I owned all those consoles (well, not a TG16 or SMS because... yikes) and bought Playstations, because all the great games ended up on their platforms.

And no, no the Xbox platform is not as successful as it could be. We knew that when they stopped reporting console sales. They're ashamed of their place in the market. This is a trillion dollar company afraid to tell their investors how bad they're doing. So you know the console is a stinker. It has to be heavily discounted just to keep pace in it's home territory, and it's flatlined in the rest of the world. Xbox is still continuing out of bitter pride. It's not like they even make a profit from it.

Xbox, as it stands, is in shambles. The numbers are low, the games didn't help. At the very least, I still play what good Xbox games there are due to Play Anywhere. Backwards compatibility should have been a feature, not leaned on as a selling point. It's an admittance that the offerings overall are weak. I'm sure going into this gen they didn't imagine having to put their games on Switch and PC to try and stop the bleeding. They're practically third party. Yet they still want to cling to consoles knowing they can't ever capture the magic. It's weird how people still defend it to the degree that they do.

Anyway. Sorry your butt got sore. It's not THAT deep. But, this is still a Sony/Nintendo market for consoles. Xbox is still the rich squirrel that can't seem to get a nut.

LOL, yes like I've said, you are emotionally butthurt, it blatantly shows with how your projecting yourself, and ASSuming straight out of your ass by resorting to calling me a "hipster" and "sticking it to the man". Now you're telling me how to enjoy gaming as a gamer. Please GTFO. Not my problem most of you cows are too stupid to think for yourselves. Classic butthurt Cow who can't seem to counter argue. Might as well throw in some gifs and memes, like Quacknut, while your at it.

As for the rest of the manure you've shat, sorry Xbox is here to stay. Cry all you want and take as many pills as you want to make your nightmares go away, but Xbox isn't fading away anytime soon. So far they've been extremely pro-consumer and pro-gamer, and that's what I like to see going forward.

Sweet Dreams kiddo.

Raining51

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#152 Raining51
Member since 2016 • 1162 Posts

Anyway the reason this is judged retroactively important is that the 360 started to be judged retroactively superior to the

PS3 for a variety of reasons... and this is hard data that counters that.. the consumers had a clear winner.

Anyway..

ronvalencia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#153  Edited By ronvalencia
Member since 2008 • 29612 Posts

@knight-k:

Xbox 360's software run-time environment continued into XBO, hence expanding Xbox 360's install base.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#154 tormentos
Member since 2003 • 33784 Posts

@ronvalencia said:

@knight-k:

Xbox 360's software run-time environment continued into XBO, hence expanding Xbox 360's install base.

Man i told you 10 times the xbox one broken ass BC does not = another 360 sold you surely are the most desperate and blind lemming in this place.

@VERTIGO47 said:

LOL, yes like I've said, you are emotionally butthurt, it blatantly shows with how your projecting yourself, and ASSuming straight out of your ass by resorting to calling me a "hipster" and "sticking it to the man". Now you're telling me how to enjoy gaming as a gamer. Please GTFO. Not my problem most of you cows are too stupid to think for yourselves. Classic butthurt Cow who can't seem to counter argue. Might as well throw in some gifs and memes, like Quacknut, while your at it.

As for the rest of the manure you've shat, sorry Xbox is here to stay. Cry all you want and take as many pills as you want to make your nightmares go away, but Xbox isn't fading away anytime soon. So far they've been extremely pro-consumer and pro-gamer, and that's what I like to see going forward.

Sweet Dreams kiddo.

Sure it is to stay in 3rd place.

So far they they had been 180 after 180 after trying to be the most god awful company with some horrible and bad policies,what MS is doing is doing it because they are trying to make seen like they are gamers best friend we know better.

Zero_epyon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#155 Zero_epyon
Member since 2004 • 20104 Posts
@ronvalencia said:

@knight-k:

So by that logic, the PS2 continued to sell after the PS3 was released because the PS3 was BC with PS2 games? Seriously dude?

ronvalencia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#156  Edited By ronvalencia

@Zero_epyon said:
@ronvalencia said:

@knight-k:

So by that logic, the PS2 continued to sell after the PS3 was released because the PS3 was BC with PS2 games? Seriously dude?

My logic is based on PC software run-time ecosystem regardless of hardware generation being applied to game consoles. It's being consistent.

The difference between PS3's PS2 BC vs PC's BC is PS2 hardware in PS3 doesn't enhance PS3 games.

PC's BC hardware enhances both legacy games and current generation games.

If PS3 has MIPS64 based CELL at 3.2 Ghz instead of PowerPC based CELL, then my PC BC argument can be applied.

Xbox One can emulate Xbox 360 by software since both hardware design at the conceptual level is similar and brute force power difference.

ronvalencia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#157 ronvalencia

@tormentos said:
@ronvalencia said:

@knight-k:

Man i told you 10 times the xbox one broken ass BC does not = another 360 sold you surely are the most desperate and blind lemming in this place.

Bullshit. Xbox One emulating Xbox 360 with 555 titles including major titles still classifies Xbox One as Xbox 360 variant since it can promote Xbox 360 game sales on Xbox One.

Try again.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#158  Edited By tormentos

@ronvalencia said:

Bullshit. Xbox One emulating Xbox 360 with 555 titles including major titles still classifies Xbox One as Xbox 360 variant since it can promote Xbox 360 game sales on Xbox One.

Try again.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Xbox_360_games

There are 2101 xbox 360 games if the xbox one cover just 555 it basically covers like 26% of the games,the bast majority are not BC.

In other words if some one has 10 games that are not BC how in hell his xbox one is BC for him?

Another thing is even on the PS2 case which was compatible with basically all damn PS1 games,still we can't claim the PS1 sold 260 millions because the run time environment of the PS1 was inside every PS2 that is a total stupid thing to say.

Dude stop i know you love to defend the damn 360 but not even lemmings will dare use such pathetic arguments and with good reasons.

The xbox 360 stopped selling in 2016,it sold 84 millions until MS say other wise and the xbox one running some xbox 360 games by emulation doesn't mean the xbox 360 keep selling the xbox 360 is discontinue move on.

@ronvalencia said:
@Zero_epyon said:
@ronvalencia said:

@knight-k:

My logic is based on PC software run-time ecosystem regardless of hardware generation being applied to game consoles. It's being consistent.

The difference between PS3's PS2 BC vs PC's BC is PS2 hardware in PS3 doesn't enhance PS3 games.

If PS3 has MIPS64 based CELL at 3.2 Ghz instead of PowerPC based CELL, then my PC BC argument can be applied.

Xbox One can emulate Xbox 360 by software since both hardware design at the conceptual level is similar and brute force power difference.

Your logic is based in blind fanboysm the xbox one emulate 360 games period,which is why you can't run all games the bast majority don't even work emulation is on a game to game basis.

BY your shitty argument the nes,snes,ps1,ps2,ps3 GC,dreamcast wii atari 2006 and basically all extinct hardware keep selling as you can emulate them on PC.

PS2 enhance PS1 games it apply a filter to soften jaggies but the original xbox 360 doesn't enhance it own games which make your argument even more stupid emulation of a run time environment in no way make for another system sold for the system that is been emulated.

And is lol worthy seeing you trying to pass emulation on xbox one as another xbox 360 sold that is again the ultimate blind fanboy act a totally blind fanboy will dare to try.

By your shitty argument the Super Snes hasn't stop selling because when you buy a PC you can emulate ALL its library out of the box and even enhance its games.

A-new-Guardian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#159 A-new-Guardian
Member since 2015 • 2458 Posts

???

Missed this place

Never change

AJStyles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#160 AJStyles
Member since 2018 • 1430 Posts

LOL at the desperate lems trying to combine Xbone sales with xbox360 sales because of limited BC.

If you want to play that game then PS2 is 260 Million+ sold and PS3 is god knows how much because half of the PS3’s could play PS1 and PS2 games. So freaking 300 Million?

LOL. Just stop embarrassing yourselves Take the L. You LOST last gen. Dead Last 3rd Place. Microsoft confirmed 84 Million. Sony confirmed 87.4 Million+.

knight-k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#161 knight-k
Member since 2005 • 2596 Posts

@sealionact said:

@knight-k: Really? I had no idea. Great job Sherlock....now you just need fresh official sales numbers from ms to prove your point, and considering that the last official number was 84 million and no more numbers were given after 2014, I think it's fair to say that you failed....again. Pretty sure they sold more than 3 million in the remaining 3 years though.

Nice try, now get back under your bridge.

@VERTIGO47 said:

TC (Quacknight-K) has absolutely no life, he is emotionally REKT, INSECURE and BUTTHURT he really really really needed to make another similar thread about sales.

@kingtito said:
@BenjaminBanklin said:
@kingtito said:
@BenjaminBanklin said:

We told people this time and time again, and people still try to dismiss it. 360 had a year head start and still got passed by. ?

So what's MSs official numbers..recent numbers not 2014 numbers. You can't produce them? So speculation once again. You cows are hilarious

Numbers are like kryptonite to MS because they're a bunch of grown men with a trillion dollar company who are scared of failure. Buncha cowards. As it stands, unless they want to update numbers, Sony is second place for last gen.

So in other words that's a no. So you admit this isn't factual but more speculation until the final numbers from MS are shown? Good to know

So unconfirmed 2nd...got it. Congrats on getting unconfirmed 2nd place for last gen. It only took 11 years to have enough speculated sales to pass MS. That's quiet the accomplishment.

@goldenelementxl said:

The Wii > PS3 sales

Switch passing PS4 in Japan next week

Switch outpacing PS4 worldwide

Why are we celebrating Cows?

My god, this thread delivered more than I thought it would. The absolute neurotic mental breakdwon of the few lemmings left on System Wars is amazing.

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMmm! DELICIOUS!

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#162 tormentos

@knight-k: You just walked in time to see Ronvalencia last effort,claiming the xbox 360 keep selling because the xbox one can emulate some 360 games so every xbox one counts as another 360 sold.

Hahahahaaa

knight-k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#163 knight-k

@tormentos said:

@knight-k: You just walked in time to see Ronvalencia last effort,claiming the xbox 360 keep selling because the xbox one can emulate some 360 games so every xbox one counts as another 360 sold.

Hahahahaaa

W T F?

Maybe the weakest damage control in the history of system wars.

@ronvalencia

knight-k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#164 knight-k

@Stevo_the_gamer said:

Ah, this is classic SystemWars. I don't think I ever saw a fanbase so desperate for validation in regards to sales for their favorite inanimate object like Sony fans and the Playstation 3. A sensible chuckle to start the weekend.

LMFAO, the infamous lemming mod of System Wars projecting his insecurities.

Beautiful thread, this delivered so hard fck man.

Avatar image for Stevo_the_gamer
Stevo_the_gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 49

#165  Edited By Stevo_the_gamer  Moderator
Member since 2004 • 49568 Posts

@knight-k said:
@Stevo_the_gamer said:

Ah, this is classic SystemWars. I don't think I ever saw a fanbase so desperate for validation in regards to sales for their favorite inanimate object like Sony fans and the Playstation 3. A sensible chuckle to start the weekend.

I haven't heard that delusion from a Sony fan in years; classic gifts that just keep on giving.

Chutebox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#166 Chutebox
Member since 2007 • 50558 Posts

This shit is pretty stupid in general, but is Ron seriously trying to claim x1 is same as a 360 sold? Am I reading this correctly?

knight-k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#167 knight-k
@Stevo_the_gamer said:
@knight-k said:
@Stevo_the_gamer said:

I haven't heard that delusion from a Sony fan in years; classic gifts that just keep on giving.

Hahaha, you're not fooling anyone lemming.

Must sting that PS3 officialy overtook your favorite piece of plastic last gen.

Xbone being a failure this gen must hurt too.

Anyway, please keep on entertaining me with your denial lemming!

Avatar image for Stevo_the_gamer
Stevo_the_gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 49

#168 Stevo_the_gamer  Moderator
Member since 2004 • 49568 Posts

@knight-k said:

Hahaha, you're not fooling anyone lemming.

Must sting that PS3 officialy overtook your favorite piece of plastic last gen.

Xbone being a failure this gen must hurt too.

Anyway, please keep on entertaining me with your denial lemming!

You're trying way to hard.

Avatar image for BenjaminBanklin
BenjaminBanklin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#169  Edited By BenjaminBanklin
Member since 2004 • 11089 Posts
@knight-k said:

My god, this thread delivered more than I thought it would. The absolute neurotic mental breakdwon of the few lemmings left on System Wars is amazing.

And to believe this is all over Xbox being in last place by a few million systems last gen. Which goes to show how much Xgoons can't let last gen go. Because it was the last time they had any meaning to their sad lives. And I say this as a person that mainly played on Xbox as far as consoles back then.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#170 tormentos

@Chutebox said:

This shit is pretty stupid in general, but is Ron seriously trying to claim x1 is same as a 360 sold? Am I reading this correctly?

Yes and is not the first time he tries to pass an xbox one sold as another 360 sold..

Hahahahahaa

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#171  Edited By tormentos

@BenjaminBanklin said:

And to believe this is all over Xbox being in last place by a few million systems last gen. Which goes to show how much Xgoons can't let last gen go. Because it was the last time they had any meaning to their sad lives. And I say this as a person than mainly played on Xbox as far as consoles back then.

Well if you remember well there were tons of lemmings here who did nothing but have a blast because sony went from first to last.

So basically they can't take it if you claim the 360 was over took by the PS3,and we have some usual suspects that are worse handling Kingtito,SotrmyJoe,Steppy_76,and some others which simply can't handle it.

knight-k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#172 knight-k

@tormentos said:
@BenjaminBanklin said:

And to believe this is all over Xbox being in last place by a few million systems last gen. Which goes to show how much Xgoons can't let last gen go. Because it was the last time they had any meaning to their sad lives. And I say this as a person than mainly played on Xbox as far as consoles back then.

Well if you remember well there were tons of lemmings here who did nothing but have a blast because sony went from first to last.

So basically they can't take it if you claim the 360 was over took by the PS3,and we have some usual suspects that are worse handling Kingtito,SotrmyJoe,Steppy_76,and some others which simply can't handle it.

I remember the lemmings who couldn't handle this gen and went on an exodus.

Where's @mems_1224 and @WilliamRLBaker ?

I'm sure they would love this thread.

BenjaminBanklin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#173 BenjaminBanklin
@tormentos said:

I wasn't around back then even though I made my account a long time ago. I used to just comment on articles. But, yeah. Xbox dudes haven't taken this gen well, at all. Don't know why they owe so much loyalty to MS instead of letting them take the L and come back with a better product... and games. It doesn't help when the company suits act as sour as their fans do at times.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#174 tormentos

@knight-k said:
@tormentos said:
@BenjaminBanklin said:

Probably hiding under some of the alts we have now like i_cry_daily. Hahahhaaaa

Zero_epyon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#175 Zero_epyon
@ronvalencia said:
@Zero_epyon said:
@ronvalencia said:

@knight-k:

Why did I even bother...

Zero_epyon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#176 Zero_epyon
@tormentos said:
@knight-k said:
@tormentos said:
@BenjaminBanklin said:

Even he abandoned the thread after I owned him (again)

sealionact

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#177 sealionact
Member since 2014 • 9816 Posts

@BenjaminBanklin: Uh....claiming lemmings cant let last gen go on yet another thread speculating last gen numbers by a cow, is pretty laughable...even for you.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#178 tormentos

@Zero_epyon said:

Hahahahahaa...

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#179 deactivated-5f26ed7cf0697

@knight-k said:

I'm gonna tell you again, Quackknight-K....

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#180 tormentos

@sealionact said:

@BenjaminBanklin: Uh....claiming lemmings cant let last gen go on yet another thread speculating last gen numbers by a cow, is pretty laughable...even for you.

Yeah and we are the ones that can't let go...

Hahahahahaahahahaa

ni6htmare01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#183 ni6htmare01
Member since 2005 • 3984 Posts

@tormentos: wow really? If that counts as 360 sold than what about PS2 with full PS1 bc and early PS3 with both PS1 and 2 bc.. lol

knight-k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#184  Edited By knight-k

@VERTIGO47 said:
@knight-k said:

I'm gonna tell you again, Quackknight-K....

Objectively speaking; the only losers are you lemmings with zero gens won. Love your meltdown though :D

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#185 tormentos

@ni6htmare01 said:

@tormentos: wow really? If that counts as 360 sold than what about PS2 with full PS1 bc and early PS3 with both PS1 and 2 bc.. lol

Yep Ronvalencia is demented but as you can see he abandon the thread because he knew better..hahahaa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#186 deactivated-5f26ed7cf0697

@knight-k said:

Objectively speaking; the only losers are you lemmings with zero gens won. Love your meltdown though :D

Avatar image for deactivated-6092a2d005fba
deactivated-6092a2d005fba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#187 deactivated-6092a2d005fba
Member since 2015 • 22663 Posts

@NoodleFighter said:

Is it really a win when Xbox 360 dominated most of the gen with getting the most sales in nearly all non Japanese multiplat titles and being the lead platform?

That's the thing, cows needed Japan last gen to try and get a win by assuming they came in second, but the Switch is owning the PS4 in Japan and cows are like Japan doesn't matter, flip flop on the century lol.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#188 deactivated-6092a2d005fba

@Zero_epyon said:
@i_p_daily said:

@Zero_epyon: The links I provided don't lie only dav does lol.

Does it make you feel stupid knowing you stood up for him and he made you look like an arse lol.

This thread is all about that insecurity that cows are still feeling from last gen, that 5 (yes 5 let that sink in folks) years down the road you cows are still arse hurt over it. The simple fact it that we don't know the final sales figures for the 360, but we do for the PS3.

Now as of 2019 Sony sold what was it 87M PS3's compared to 84M 360's which last official sales figures were from years ago.

So if cows want to call that a win then congrats on coming 2nd lol, but you guys should put an * next to the 84M and then explain why, because that would be the FACT of the matter lol.

Still can't read and that's why it's not worth responding to you. Clearly, the numbers are as of March 31, 2017, not 2019. If you knew how to read, you'd see it in the chart and you'd prevent yourself from making a fool of yourself. But I guess that's how you keep yourself entertained?

You also don't understand how these companies work.

Both consoles were manufactured for a decade and were on the market for that long or more.

https://www.theverge.com/2016/4/20/11468704/microsoft-xbox-360-production-ceased

https://www.engadget.com/2017/03/17/sony-stop-ps3-production-japan/

The PS3 was on the market for the same amount of time as the 360. 10 Years. How's this damage control?

How many have been sold as of 2019?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#189 deactivated-6092a2d005fba

@Zero_epyon said:
@tormentos said:
@knight-k said:
@tormentos said:
@BenjaminBanklin said:

Sorry but I live in a different time zone to you and work, so don't think you can own me as you never will, cows never have and you're no different moo moo :)

Oh tormy still trying to nail me down as an alt like a monkey shitting in his hand and throwing it at the wall in hopes something sticks lol.

knight-k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#190 knight-k

@i_p_daily said:
@NoodleFighter said:

Is it really a win when Xbox 360 dominated most of the gen with getting the most sales in nearly all non Japanese multiplat titles and being the lead platform?

That's the thing, cows needed Japan last gen to try and get a win by assuming they came in second, but the Switch is owning the PS4 in Japan and cows are like Japan doesn't matter, flip flop on the century lol.

The difference between then and now is the fact that console gaming in Japan is almost dead compared to the past. Smartphone is king in Japan. Winning in Japan this gen is not as important as winning in US or EU.

For your info. PS4 sold more last year than Switch, and PS4 is on its way out...says enough.

@VERTIGO47

Time for you to stop the cognitive dissonance. Xbox never won, you are a loser lemming.

ni6htmare01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#191 ni6htmare01

Is not about just winning in 1 or 2 regions is always about winning world wide in total.

knight-k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#192 knight-k

@ni6htmare01 said:

Is not about just winning in 1 or 2 regions is always about winning world wide in total.

Try to tell that to the sheep

BenjaminBanklin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#193 BenjaminBanklin

Good god! This thread is the destroyer of hopes and dreams. All the lems are like...

You know it's bad when the lem mods start clearing the bench. LOL! If this is how they react to 360 being behind PS3 by 2-3 million, then this gen must have them like...

Avatar image for deactivated-642321fb121ca
deactivated-642321fb121ca

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

#194 deactivated-642321fb121ca
Member since 2013 • 7142 Posts

PS3 was a little shit to be honest.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#195  Edited By deactivated-5f26ed7cf0697

@knight-k said:

Time for you to stop the cognitive dissonance. Xbox never won, you are a loser lemming.

StormyJoe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#196 StormyJoe
Member since 2011 • 7806 Posts

@tormentos: If you take the Japanese market out of the equation, the 360 crushed the PS3. Deal with it.

VFighter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#197 VFighter
Member since 2016 • 11031 Posts

@StormyJoe: So this is the newest dumbass narrative to dismiss the ps3 outselling the 360, interesting. But but but if Japan and the UK and the US are taken out of the equation the 360 won, DERPP DERP DEERP. Hate to break it to you, but things don't work like that lol.

AJStyles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#198 AJStyles
Member since 2018 • 1430 Posts

@Random_Matt: PS3 was awesome since day one.

It’s just too many ignorant xbox360 fanboys who didn’t own one keep saying stuff like that.

PS3 always had awesome games. It’s not my fault xbox360 fanboys were ignorant teens and that was their first console so they overrate the damn thing.

The_Stand_In

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#199 The_Stand_In
Member since 2010 • 1179 Posts

Why are people still obsessed with this? Why were people ever obsessed with this?

I never understood why people brag about some corporation's sales figures... Since you bought one of their products you can brag and gloat by mere proxy? I'm not sure that's how it works...

The fanaticism on this thread is truly disturbing.

ni6htmare01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#200 ni6htmare01

@StormyJoe: than you can pretty much said about any region. That is why the total world wide numbers matter at the end.