It's official: PS3 SOLD MORE THAN 360

This topic is locked from further discussion.

sealionact

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

#51 sealionact
Member since 2014 • 9816 Posts

@tormentos: Xbox 360 stopped PRODUCTION in 2016. Sales continued beyond that. Like I said, no one has an exact sales figure beyond the date when MS stopped providing them which was at 84 m. So if Quack has access to those figures that no one else has, then let's see them. Until then, I'm going to assume it was close enough to bot give a crap, especially since it would make me look like a desperate troll.....

Sancho_Panzer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#52  Edited By Sancho_Panzer
Member since 2015 • 2524 Posts

@tormentos: Your own article states,

"...although it will keep selling them, meaning that the console’s incredible 84 million sales figure could yet increase", in the first paragraph.

So no final number, and that's at least a year before SONY's last data point.

Sheesh, why can't you just be happy that PS3 sold a $#!tload, to the point where it's basically a photo-finish.

kingtito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53 kingtito
Member since 2003 • 11775 Posts

@tormentos said:
@VERTIGO47 said:

TC (Quacknight-K) has absolutely no life, he is emotionally REKT, INSECURE and BUTTHURT he really really really needed to make another similar thread about sales.

@kingtito said:

Am I missing something here besides cows being butthurt and insecure? Where are MSs official numbers? Is this another speculation thread? Are cows trying to make themselves feel better?

The Xbox 360 Has Sold 84 Million Units, but Microsoft Won’t Be Making Any More.

https://www.lakebit.com/the-xbox-360-has-sold-84-million-units-but-microsoft-wont-be-making-any-more/

Some one send stormyjoe a message to see if the lemming is ok.

Those numbers are from MS official 2014 released numbers. Those aren't updated but nice try el tormented

Avatar image for BenjaminBanklin
BenjaminBanklin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54 BenjaminBanklin
Member since 2004 • 11086 Posts

@kingtito said:

Crying would be you cows continually posting sales threads for last gens unconfirmed numbers trying to make yourself feel better about the loss. MS TOOK Sony's market share, MS caused Sony to drop it's sales from 150M+ in gen 6 to 87M+ in gen 7. That's a huge drop while MS went from 24M+ in gen6 to 80M+ in gen 7 and making Xbox a household name. Caused a lot of butthurt with the cow community, just look at you. Massive amounts of butthurt oozing out of every orifice.

No, it's important to YOU and your bovine friends, that much is undeniable. I care about truth and accuracy, something cows have no interest in.

I bought a PS4 to make myself feel better, so I don't have to own the rival console and constantly cry at people that it's not doing better. Don't get mad that PS3 blew past 360 with one revision while Xbox One can't catch up to PS4 with two. LOL! Sony rekt Xbox so hard this gen that MS can't even sell the console at normal MSRP anymore. So, anyway, MS stopped producing 360s way before Sony stopped producing PS3s to try and help ailing XBO sales, so they forfeited last gen by default.

So would you like one spoon of salt or two?

Avatar image for speedfreak48t5p
speedfreak48t5p

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 62

#55 speedfreak48t5p
Member since 2009 • 14416 Posts

Could not care less, but at least tc can sleep at night now. Lol

kingtito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56 kingtito

@BenjaminBanklin said:
@kingtito said:

Crying would be you cows continually posting sales threads for last gens unconfirmed numbers trying to make yourself feel better about the loss. MS TOOK Sony's market share, MS caused Sony to drop it's sales from 150M+ in gen 6 to 87M+ in gen 7. That's a huge drop while MS went from 24M+ in gen6 to 80M+ in gen 7 and making Xbox a household name. Caused a lot of butthurt with the cow community, just look at you. Massive amounts of butthurt oozing out of every orifice.

No, it's important to YOU and your bovine friends, that much is undeniable. I care about truth and accuracy, something cows have no interest in.

I bought a PS4 to make myself feel better, so I don't have to own the rival console and constantly cry at people that it's not doing better. Don't get mad that PS3 blew past 360 with one revision while Xbox One can't catch up to PS4 with two. LOL! Sony rekt Xbox so hard this gen that MS can't even sell the console at normal MSRP anymore. So, anyway, MS stopped producing 360s way before Sony stopped producing PS3s to try and help ailing XBO sales, so they forfeited last gen by default.

So would you like one spoon of salt or two?

And yet here you are posting in a thread that is doing that very same thing. Yes, you do care which is why you're posting as if you just won something for the speculated 2nd place gen 6 finish.

So let's assume the numbers are correct, are you saying 11 years is blowing past someone? MS accomplished exactly what it had planned while Sony dropped the ball and went backwards.

And that makes you happy? I own all the consoles so one dominating over the other doesn't affect me as long as games continue to come out. It would seem MSs success has caused massive amounts of butthurt for you though. Don't worry, Secret has some cream for you but I would fast cause it would seem there are a lot of butthurt cows lately.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57 tormentos
Member since 2003 • 33784 Posts

@sealionact said:

@tormentos: Xbox 360 stopped PRODUCTION in 2016. Sales continued beyond that. Like I said, no one has an exact sales figure beyond the date when MS stopped providing them which was at 84 m. So if Quack has access to those figures that no one else has, then let's see them. Until then, I'm going to assume it was close enough to bot give a crap, especially since it would make me look like a desperate troll.....

So should i turn on Tormys time machine and start quoting lemming holding top MS last official numbers to claim victory or are you ready to admit that MS ended 3rd?

Because i can certainly quote a truck load of lemmings holding to sony's last official numbers 80 millions and MS last numbers 84 millions to claim victory.

@sancho_panzer said:

@tormentos: Your own article states,

"...although it will keep selling them, meaning that the console’s incredible 84 million sales figure could yet increase", in the first paragraph.

So no final number, and that's at least a year before SONY's last data point.

Sheesh, why can't you just be happy that PS3 sold a $#!tload, to the point where it's basically a photo-finish.

Yes and the production was stop which mean what was on the retail channel was what is been going to be sold,and i am sure in 2016 MS didn't have 3 damn million units in the retail channel when the xbox 360 was already selling dirt.

@kingtito said:

Those numbers are from MS official 2014 released numbers. Those aren't updated but nice try el tormented

Yes and the xbox 360 was dead sales wise in 2014 unless you have proof that MS was selling millions of units.

Please don't make go thread hunting for you lemmings hyping always last official sales number of MS vs the PS3 and even using the whole 84 million number vs sony's last official one 80 millions.

pdogg93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By pdogg93
Member since 2015 • 1849 Posts

@kingtito: damn you’re so mad Xbox lost last gen and this gen aren’t you. The salt with you is palpable lol

Son-Goku7523

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#59 Son-Goku7523
Member since 2019 • 955 Posts
@tormentos said:
@VERTIGO47 said:

TC (Quacknight-K) has absolutely no life, he is emotionally REKT, INSECURE and BUTTHURT he really really really needed to make another similar thread about sales.

@kingtito said:

Am I missing something here besides cows being butthurt and insecure? Where are MSs official numbers? Is this another speculation thread? Are cows trying to make themselves feel better?

The Xbox 360 Has Sold 84 Million Units, but Microsoft Won’t Be Making Any More.

https://www.lakebit.com/the-xbox-360-has-sold-84-million-units-but-microsoft-wont-be-making-any-more/

Some one send stormyjoe a message to see if the lemming is ok.

Damn, the lemmings are getting completely destroyed on SW today ?

kingtito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60 kingtito

@tormentos said:
@kingtito said:

Yes and the xbox 360 was dead sales wise in 2014 unless you have proof that MS was selling millions of units.

Please don't make go thread hunting for you lemmings hyping always last official sales number of MS vs the PS3 and even using the whole 84 million number vs sony's last official one 80 millions.

Have proof of that? Didn't think so and uhh I don't have to provide proof since cows are the ones making claims. Make a claim, provide proof...and no speculation isn't proof

Please do clown cause that'll prove the last OFFICIAL numbers from MS. You won't have anything more recent at least from MS.

kingtito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61 kingtito

@pdogg93 said:

@kingtito: damn you’re so mad Xbox lost last gen and this gen aren’t you. The salt with you is palpable lol

Damn you're so mad Sony lost last gen. Proof is in the pudding and the pudding is the threads proclaiming speculated sales as proof of 2nd place hahahaah you're celebrating 2nd place...umm guess what cow, that's a loss as well. I find it hilarious how much pride cows take in trying to claim 2nd place even if that means using speculative numbers as proof hahaha

Cows are considered clowns of SWs for nothing

Son-Goku7523

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By Son-Goku7523
@kingtito said:
@tormentos said:
@kingtito said:

Have proof of that? Didn't think so and uhh I don't have to provide proof since cows are the ones making claims. Make a claim, provide proof...and no speculation isn't proof

Please do clown cause that'll prove the last OFFICIAL numbers from MS. You won't have anything more recent at least from MS.

It's over little lem, it's over.

87 > 84

kingtito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63 kingtito

@son-goku7523 said:
@kingtito said:
@tormentos said:
@kingtito said:

87 > 84

Provide some proof clown. Didn't think so

Son-Goku7523

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By Son-Goku7523
@kingtito said:
@son-goku7523 said:
@kingtito said:
@tormentos said:

87 > 84

Last official number from MS is 84 million, last official number from Sony is 87 million. Looks like you're the clown here desperately trying to damage control official numbers with no evidence of your own. Xbox came in DEAD LAST last gen and it's about to repeat the same thing this gen, DEAL WITH IT.

kingtito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65 kingtito

@son-goku7523 said:
@kingtito said:
@son-goku7523 said:
@kingtito said:
@tormentos said:

87 > 84

Last official number from MS is 84 million, last official number from Sony is 87 million. Looks like you're the clown here desperately trying to damage control official numbers with no evidence of your own. Xbox came in DEAD LAST last gen and it's about to repeat the same thing this gen.

Hahah just like a clown, ask for proof and you link the exact same article without the latest official numbers from MS. Hint clown, those numbers are from 2014.

MS == 2014 Sony == 2017 see a problem there kid? Probably not your head being up Sony's ass for so long as crammed it with shit

Sancho_Panzer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66 Sancho_Panzer
Member since 2015 • 2524 Posts

@tormentos: Looks like a wobbly tower of assumptions if ever I saw one. This "official" conclusion of yours is sounding shakier by the minute. I thought there was solid, conclusive data when I read the topic title. LOL, Silly me.

pdogg93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67 pdogg93

@kingtito: omg hahahahahah you’re so butthurt it’s incredible. Is there a more salty lem on this forum than you??

There have been so many links and data handed to you and you still plug your ears and stomp your feet. You’re possibly worse than a 3 year old.

You and Xbox got rekt son! Deal with it!! Stop crying lol

Son-Goku7523

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68 Son-Goku7523
@kingtito said:
@son-goku7523 said:
@kingtito said:
@son-goku7523 said:
@kingtito said:

87 > 84

Last official number from MS is 84 million, last official number from Sony is 87 million. Looks like you're the clown here desperately trying to damage control official numbers with no evidence of your own. Xbox came in DEAD LAST last gen and it's about to repeat the same thing this gen.

Hahah just like a clown, ask for proof and you link the exact same article without the latest official numbers from MS. Hint clown, those numbers are from 2014.

MS == 2014 Sony == 2017 see a problem there kid? Probably not your head being up Sony's ass for so long as crammed it with shit

87 > 84. Numbers don't lie and not even your desperate fanboy tears can change the numbers

kingtito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69 kingtito

@pdogg93 said:

@kingtito: omg hahahahahah you’re so butthurt it’s incredible. Is there a more salty lem on this forum than you??

There have been so many links and data handed to you and you still plug your ears and stomp your feet. You’re possibly worse than a 3 year old.

HEY POT, there goes that kettle again. You're posting trying to defend more sales speculations because you can't stand the fact Sony lost last gen. That's the very definition of butthurt and your continued responses is proof son

And yet NONE of those provide actual proof but instead offer speculation and they even state it. Are you seriously that dumb or do you just play dumb on TV?

You and Sony got rekt son...fixed it for accuracy

kingtito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70 kingtito

@son-goku7523: Oh look it's quack using the same tired pics...still can't provide evidence and continues to cry.....it's amusing how easily butthurt cows get. So insecure that you're clinging to speculative numbers for a losing 2nd place hahahah can you be anymore pathetic than that...well sure you can, you can be El tormented

BenjaminBanklin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71 BenjaminBanklin

@kingtito said:

And yet here you are posting in a thread that is doing that very same thing. Yes, you do care which is why you're posting as if you just won something for the speculated 2nd place gen 6 finish.

So let's assume the numbers are correct, are you saying 11 years is blowing past someone? MS accomplished exactly what it had planned while Sony dropped the ball and went backwards.

And that makes you happy? I own all the consoles so one dominating over the other doesn't affect me as long as games continue to come out. It would seem MSs success has caused massive amounts of butthurt for you though. Don't worry, Secret has some cream for you but I would fast cause it would seem there are a lot of butthurt cows lately.

I'm cryin'? I just came into the thread speaking truth and your butt keeps getting chapped. We don't know if it took the whole 11 years, 360 was losing steam before that. All I know is, 360 had the head start, and lost it. Just how much more of a handicap do they need? And the 360 was the last time Xbox showed any kind of signs of success... it was fleeting.

Oh and here we go with "I own all the consoles" when the reality is "I slave towards only one". Listen, man. Microsoft knows Xbox One is a loser. It's why they're still stuck in the past trying to get people to constantly relive the glory days of the 360, a gen which we now know they lost. What happens if the new Xboxes are turkeys? Are they going to relive the days of the Xbox One? HAHAHA! Good luck with that.

pdogg93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72 pdogg93

@kingtito: poor little lem with Stockholm syndrome. Maybe you’ll get a W next gen! LOL ya right

BenjaminBanklin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73 BenjaminBanklin
@pdogg93 said:

This thread should come with a flood warning. I'm gonna need waders to slosh through kingtito's tears.

StormyJoe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#74 StormyJoe
Member since 2011 • 7806 Posts

@knight-k: No matter how many times you post this, the fact of the matter is that in the markets that mattered last gen, NA and EU, the 360 beat the PS3 by almost 10 million.

You just look silly now.

Avatar image for Stevo_the_gamer
Stevo_the_gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 49

#76 Stevo_the_gamer  Moderator
Member since 2004 • 49568 Posts

Ah, this is classic SystemWars. I don't think I ever saw a fanbase so desperate for validation in regards to sales for their favorite inanimate object like Sony fans and the Playstation 3. A sensible chuckle to start the weekend.

mave198

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77 mave198
Member since 2004 • 7332 Posts

And the filthy lemmings taste defeat once again, as they always will.

TLHBO

Avatar image for deactivated-5f26ed7cf0697
deactivated-5f26ed7cf0697

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By deactivated-5f26ed7cf0697
Member since 2002 • 7110 Posts

ITT:

Cows can't seem to get over Days Gone Flopped, it's hilarious seeing these turds living in the past searching, hoping for some hope from last gen sales to make them emotionally stable. LMAO

kingtito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79 kingtito

@BenjaminBanklin said:
@kingtito said:

I'm cryin'? I just came into the thread speaking truth and your butt keeps getting chapped. We don't know if it took the whole 11 years, 360 was losing steam before that. All I know is, 360 had the head start, and lost it. Just how much more of a handicap do they need? And the 360 was the last time Xbox showed any kind of signs of success... it was fleeting.

Oh and here we go with "I own all the consoles" when the reality is "I slave towards only one". Listen, man. Microsoft knows Xbox One is a loser. It's why they're still stuck in the past trying to get people to constantly relive the glory days of the 360, a gen which we now know they lost. What happens if the new Xboxes are turkeys? Are they going to relive the days of the Xbox One? HAHAHA! Good luck with that.

How is it truth without facts to back it up? Do you know what a fact is vs speculation? And yes you're crying.

You're right, we don't know anything because we lack official numbers from all parties involved. Yes it might not have taken 11 years maybe 10, awesome. It could have only taken 10 years to beat a console that it was supposed to pass in the 1st few months, according to ALL cows. Once again, quiet the accomplishment

Was it supposed to win? And what is it winning exactly? Did it not take Sony's NA market share away? Did it not make Xbox a household name? Did it not make online console gaming the norm? Did it not force Sony to change it's direction with the PS4? You can thank MS later for that. Please explain what it's winning?

Yes, that is your reality. You do nothing but bash MS and praise Sony with every post of yours. I'm not bashing Sony, I bash cows. Huge difference.

Wii won and even Sony know this. MS set out to accomplish many things and that's exactly what they did. Sony looked like a loser of all the consoles last gen. Sony knows it which is why it changed it's strat for gen 8.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80 tormentos

@Stevo_the_gamer said:

Ah, this is classic SystemWars. I don't think I ever saw a fanbase so desperate for validation in regards to sales for their favorite inanimate object like Sony fans and the Playstation 3. A sensible chuckle to start the weekend.

Well if your open your eyes enough you would have see that there is no fans on denial so much about something as lemming are about the 360 ending 3rd.

Be fair both camps exceed at something. hahaha

@StormyJoe said:

@knight-k: No matter how many times you post this, the fact of the matter is that in the markets that mattered last gen, NA and EU, the 360 beat the PS3 by almost 10 million.

You just look silly now.

Hahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa... See Stevo both camps exceed at something.

By the way Stormy allow me to fact correct you EU was won by Sony what MS won was UK,the rest of EU was won by sony and UK is part of EU so in other words 2 of the 3 markets was won by sony.

@VERTIGO47 said:

ITT:

Cows can't seem to get over Days Gone Flopped, it's hilarious seeing these turds living in the past searching, hoping for some hope from last gen sales to make them emotionally stable. LMAO

We don't even care even flopping Days gone beat sea of thieves,crackdown and stated of decay 2 on meta,it may have flopped but not like MS flops,by the way we are far to busy celebrating the confirmation that the 360 ended 3rd after 1 year head start and millions of rebuys it still loss.

Now we can let this argument die. Hahahahaa

kingtito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81 kingtito

@BenjaminBanklin said:
@pdogg93 said:

This thread should come with a flood warning. I'm gonna need waders to slosh through kingtito's tears.

Still can't provide that proof you soooooo desperately need? The butthurt is strong with you son

BenjaminBanklin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82 BenjaminBanklin

@Stevo_the_gamer said:

The Playstation fans are desperate? Xbox guys have been trying to debunk the numbers because they want to hold on to the narrative that Xbox was successful one gen. The only gen they had any fortune in, and they STILL came up last. HAHA!

@VERTIGO47 said:

ITT:

Cows are living in the past, yet you spent all gen getting by on 360 games on Xbox One. That's THREE times in a row Sony walked over MS (and your feelings) with Playstation. How does Xbox keep getting it wrong?

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83 tormentos

@kingtito said:

Still can't provide that proof you soooooo desperately need? The butthurt is strong with you son

Hahahaaha let it go dude is over the PS3 won.

MS last official numbers state so,you know the same official number you have been using vs the last sony ones that were 80 million?

Hahahahaaa I love how you people pretended for years that the PS3 didn't sold after 2013,and look at least we can close this chapter in software wars.

The xbox will end 3 for second generation in a row and the brand is at is worse since the original was launch.

In fact entering the 6th year the xbox one has sold some 15 more million units than the original xbox,and and 15 less than the xbox 360 and is already declining badly.

Better luck next gen.

kingtito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84 kingtito

@tormentos said:
@kingtito said:

Hahahaaha let it go dude is over the PS3 won.

MS last official numbers state so,you know the same official number you have been using vs the last sony ones that were 80 million?

Hahahahaaa I love how you people pretended for years that the PS3 didn't sold after 2013,and look at least we can close this chapter in software wars.

The xbox will end 3 for second generation in a row and the brand is at is worse since the original was launch.

In fact entering the 6th year the xbox one has sold some 15 more million units than the original xbox,and and 15 less than the xbox 360 and is already declining badly.

Better luck next gen.

Hahaha let it go you can't prove your claim

So you want to compare numbers from 2014 to Sonys numbers from 2017? You think the 360 didn't sell a single console since? hahaha damn you're delusional

What do you mean YOU people?

Sure, all you need to do is provide the proof and we can all agree. Oh speculative numbers aren't proof el tormented

Cows are soooo desperate for 2nd place in gen 6 it's hilarious. You're easily the most insecure group of fanboys I've ever come across

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 72

#85 Pedro
Member since 2002 • 69467 Posts

@Stevo_the_gamer said:

I know its sad but entertaining. I primarily gamed on the PS3 last gen and couldn't give a shit about the games on the 360. Don't know why people need to validate what they like to others.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86 tormentos

@kingtito said:

So you want to compare numbers from 2014 to Sonys numbers from 2017? You think the 360 didn't sell a single console since? hahaha damn you're delusional

Sure, all you need to do is provide the proof and we can all agree. Oh speculative numbers aren't proof el tormented

Cows are soooo desperate for 2nd place in gen 6 it's hilarious. You're easily the most insecure group of fanboys I've ever come across

Yes we did the ball is on your court now according to both companies last numbers the PS3 outsold the 360,if you have any new solid official info that prove us wrong please share it and i happily admit the 360 was second no buts. :)

No actually i am sure most cows do it to spike lemmings after all of last gen they change the PS3 is 3rd Karma is a bitch man..lol

kingtito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87 kingtito

@tormentos said:
@kingtito said:

Yes we did the ball is on your court now according to both companies last numbers the PS3 outsold the 360,if you have any new solid official info that prove us wrong please share it and i happily admit the 360 was second no buts. :)

No actually i am sure most cows do it to spike lemmings after all of last gen they change the PS3 is 3rd Karma is a bitch man..lol

We did? Are you a part of Sony? You consider you and Sony as 1? Hahaha that's hilarious and would explain a lot. I see gaming as a hobby which includes all companies. You see it as a us vs them as if you were Sony and that's extremely pathetic from a consumer point of view. I can't only laugh at you el tormented.

Nah, we know you cows truly mean what you say. Just have to look at your 1st sentence to prove that.

Avatar image for deactivated-5f26ed7cf0697
deactivated-5f26ed7cf0697

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88  Edited By deactivated-5f26ed7cf0697
Member since 2002 • 7110 Posts

@BenjaminBanklin said:

The Playstation fans are desperate? Xbox guys have been trying to debunk the numbers because they want to hold on to the narrative that Xbox was successful one gen. The only gen they had any fortune in, and they STILL came up last. HAHA!

@VERTIGO47 said:

ITT:

Cows are living in the past, yet you spent all gen getting by on 360 games on Xbox One. That's THREE times in a row Sony walked over MS (and your feelings) with Playstation. How does Xbox keep getting it wrong?

You guys are indeed desperate and pathetic, with your Crying, Whining, Alting, Hiding, COWering behind sales, bs exclusive mantra and your so called PC, simply because you turds are really Emotional when it comes to your plastic box. It's practically unprecedented. Worst than Lems of last generation or worst than any faction for that matter. I personally don't debunk nor mention numbers or what not, I could care less. That's the other guys. Most of my favorite consoles in each generation have NEVER been top selling popular consoles. Dreamcast, N64, GC, SMS, TG16 are examples. But the reality that most of you Cow turds don't seem to understand is the XBOX Platform is indeed successful, not Playstation 1/2/4 numbers, but still successful. If the platform wasn't, MS should have easily pull the plug on the platform.

Most of Xbox owners enjoy the 360 feature because it's an added value to our Xbox One, along with the massive amount of 3rd party support. Choices are excellent for the consumers. The disconcerting Delusion among you Cows not being able to see this is on par with your massive emotional Butthurt. And now you morons embraced BC feature for the upcoming PS5, which quite ironic from a rabid insane group that scoffed at the idea when it's not on your platform. GTFO. The Xbox keeps going because in reality, people actually buy the platform and enjoy it. To you Cows, it's your living worst nightmare.

Avatar image for Stevo_the_gamer
Stevo_the_gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 49

#89 Stevo_the_gamer  Moderator
Member since 2004 • 49568 Posts

@tormentos said:
@Stevo_the_gamer said:

Well if your open your eyes enough you would have see that there is no fans on denial so much about something as lemming are about the 360 ending 3rd.

By the way Stormy allow me to fact correct you EU was won by Sony what MS won was UK,the rest of EU was won by sony and UK is part of EU so in other words 2 of the 3 markets was won by sony.

We don't even care even flopping Days gone beat sea of thieves,crackdown and stated of decay 2 on meta,it may have flopped but not like MS flops,by the way we are far to busy celebrating the confirmation that the 360 ended 3rd after 1 year head start and millions of rebuys it still loss.

Ah, case in point continues.

lundy86_4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#90 lundy86_4
Member since 2003 • 61481 Posts

@Stevo_the_gamer said:
@tormentos said:

Ah, case in point continues.

lol.

pdogg93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91  Edited By pdogg93

@kingtito:

“We did? Are you a part of Sony? You consider you and Sony as 1? Hahaha that's hilarious and would explain a lot. I see gaming as a hobby which includes all companies. You see it as a us vs them as if you were Sony and that's extremely pathetic from a consumer point of view. I can't only laugh at you el tormented.

Nah, we know you cows truly mean what you say. Just have to look at your 1st sentence to prove that.”

God you are an insufferable hypocritical twat. Tormentos is 100% correct. Latest official numbers from MS places them last. Deal with it, or get MS to release up to date data. Don’t get upset and cry because you can’t accept reality.

Crying about how everyone is delusional for thinking no additional 360 was sold between 2014 and 2017 LOL. Talk about speculation you hypocrite clown. Every post of yours buries you deeper and deeper in your own delusion. Also, I’m sure tormentos was referring to ‘we’ as in cows.

You got owned. Xbox lost last gen, this gen and they will likely lose next gen. You need to accept this you delusional battered wife syndrome lem.

kingtito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92 kingtito

@pdogg93 said:

@kingtito:

“We did? Are you a part of Sony? You consider you and Sony as 1? Hahaha that's hilarious and would explain a lot. I see gaming as a hobby which includes all companies. You see it as a us vs them as if you were Sony and that's extremely pathetic from a consumer point of view. I can't only laugh at you el tormented.

Nah, we know you cows truly mean what you say. Just have to look at your 1st sentence to prove that.”

God you are an insufferable hypocritical twat. Tormentos is 100% correct. Latest official numbers from MS places them last. Deal with it, or get MS to release up to date data. Don’t get upset and cry because you can’t accept reality.

Crying about how everyone is delusional for thinking no additional 360 was sold between 2014 and 2017 LOL. Talk about speculation you hypocrite clown. Every post of yours buries you deeper and deeper in your own delusion. Also, I’m sure tormentos was referring to ‘we’ as in cows.

You got owned. Xbox lost last gen, this gen and they will likely lose next gen. You need to accept this you delusional battered wife syndrome lem.

You mad bro?

Last official numbers from 3 years prior to Sony's. Ummm that doesn't anything except MS sold X amount up to 2014. You going to say they sold ZERO since?

Nah, I'd rather watch you clowns cry over others refuting your opinions and speculations. Its much more amusing

Yes, glad we can agree cows are crying. Consider that matter settled son, glad to be of service

Umm you think we as in cows is actually better????? Hhahahah you clowns are hilarious. Hate to burst your bubble son but Sony doesn't care about you and sure as hell doesn't consider you as part of their company or you'd be receiving checks. Hahaha clowns of SWs

Sony lost last gen...deal with is kid. In the meantime continue keep the tears up son, its amusing as hell...Stay mad clown

Ant_17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#93 Ant_17
Member since 2005 • 13634 Posts

@Stevo_the_gamer: ill take validation as a cow than denial and divertion as a lem.

pdogg93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94  Edited By pdogg93

@kingtito: sorry there delusional Stockholm syndrome lem. Xbox lost last gen. The numbers show just that. Deal with it by continuing to cry on these forums, the self-ownage from you is worth the read.

https://i.imgflip.com/1l0r2g.jpg

kingtito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95 kingtito

@Ant_17 said:

@Stevo_the_gamer: ill take validation as a cow than denial and divertion as a lem.

Well of course you would, you're not much better than flat earthers.

I wouldn't be so proud to make such a statement cow, it only validates mine

Ant_17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#96  Edited By Ant_17
Member since 2005 • 13634 Posts

@kingtito: you are a lem. Your type is always proud of the smallest thing so I'm sure you would love to brag about the stuff I do.

You have lems being proud for the switch, what an ass kissing thing.

kingtito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97 kingtito

@pdogg93 said:

@kingtito: sorry there delusional battered wife syndrome lem. Xbox lost last gen. The numbers show just that. Deal with it by continuing to cry on these forums, the self-ownage from you is worth the read.

https://i.imgflip.com/1l0r2g.jpg

Oh so 3rd by the start of gen 8 and speculated sales total sales and 2nd place makes Sony a winner? LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL Not only did they lose the most market share but they lost the profits from the PS2 and PS1. They were forced to change their strat and thus the PS4 was born, you can thank MS later. Yep sounds like a total winner to me

Continue being the clown on cow, you're good at it son.

pdogg93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98 pdogg93

@kingtito: PS3 87 million > Xbox 360 84 million.

How’s your blood pressure doing? Try limiting your salt intake.

kingtito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99 kingtito

@Ant_17 said:

@kingtito: you are a lem. Your type is always proud of the smallest thing so I'm sure you would love to brag about the stuff I do.

You have lens being proud for the switch, what an ass kissing thing.

Nah, I'm anti-cow. I have no allegiance to any company much less a company for a hobby I enjoy. I'm not stupid enough to put limits like you cows are. I enjoy all platforms.

LOLOLOL I'm sure there is absolutely nothing you do, in SWs or in real life that I would brag about kid.

lundy86_4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#100  Edited By lundy86_4
Member since 2003 • 61481 Posts

@pdogg93 said:

@kingtito:

That's some fucked up shit, bud.