IS the 360 the most unreliable console ever?

• 62 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

yermomsboxx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#51 yermomsboxx
Member since 2005 • 6348 Posts
It probably was (not any more) but the launch ps2's were plagued with disk read errors,i bet not a single launch ps2 works anymore because of the dodgy disk read error.blacktorn
Mine does after I had to open it up and adjust the cogs/clean the lazer. I guess it's better than shipping it for $40.
New_Vertical

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#52 New_Vertical
Member since 2006 • 388 Posts
My 360 pefect, never ad any problems. had it over year now and not one thing has gone wrong My ps2 on the other hand had to be replaced 4 times and then i just gave up (treated it right)
madhatter73

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53 madhatter73
Member since 2003 • 339 Posts
the 360 has a bad overheating problem. we gotta put it next to the a/c vent to keep it from overheating. check out the melted hardrive. lol.:lol:

flipknoc

That's really interesting considering there is nothing but a DVD drive and open air on that side of the machine. Even the hard drive and connectors are opposite of that melt point.

If anything, that's the perfect place to melt becuase there are no components near there to get screwed up.

Nice try my bovine comrade.
Cubs360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54 Cubs360
Member since 2006 • 3771 Posts
Could be, I also think it has the potential to be the best. I think it is the most thought out system ever made!
DarkT33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55 DarkT33
Member since 2007 • 198 Posts
the 360 has a bad overheating problem.  we gotta put it next to the a/c vent to keep it from overheating.  check out the melted hardrive. lol.:lol:

flipknoc
What on earth :shock: thats the first time i've ever seen a piece of hardware melt like that. Thats insane
MADVLAD123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#56 MADVLAD123
Member since 2005 • 6053 Posts
I have a launch console. Manufactured in November 2005. It's working perfectly fine.
nacademy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57 nacademy
Member since 2004 • 227 Posts

Are you serious? It's microsoft, they'll put out a half finished program that doesn't even work properly 2 months before they make a patch to fix it if they can.  If the case was empty and they put 'microsoft' on it, people would still buy it, there's no need to make it foolproof.

MADVLAD123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#58 MADVLAD123
Member since 2005 • 6053 Posts

Are you serious? It's microsoft, they'll put out a half finished program that doesn't even work properly 2 months before they make a patch to fix it if they can.  If the case was empty and they put 'microsoft' on it, people would still buy it, there's no need to make it foolproof.

nacademy

no one would buy an empty box. But, you might buy one since you don't seem very smart....

CPM_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59 CPM_basic
Member since 2002 • 4247 Posts
I've had my 360 since launch... so no.
killab2oo5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60 killab2oo5
Member since 2005 • 13621 Posts
The only console that broke without me doing anything at all but taking good care of it(like I dont all my systems)is my PS2...it died on its own but I fixed it a couple of years later.I just had to adjust the DVD lens.My first 360 broke because it was a bad storm and the power went out.From then on my 360 would overheat after a 3 minutes unless I had a fan blowing at it.:)No problems at all yet with my new 360,it stays on practically all day and barely gets warm.
hplarjy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61 hplarjy
Member since 2004 • 1104 Posts
research console class action suit,  the most unreliable console is sony.rdo
Sony is not a console. LOL.
jooohnnny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62 jooohnnny
Member since 2006 • 119 Posts

You sound sick with envy or dont know how to take care of the products u buy get real and get over your self everyone all ready knows that this is a  false issue, and I can say i got mine at launch and have had no trouble at all not even a crash so stop all ready!