Is "Microsoft exclusive game" a thing now?

• 122 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Guy_Brohski

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#51 Guy_Brohski
Member since 2013 • 2221 Posts

@NathanDrakeSwag: Halo 5, FH2, and Sunset Overdrive are still XB1 exclusives as far as I know. Kinect sucks though, I would never buy that POS.

panda30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#52 panda30
Member since 2016 • 941 Posts

@MBirdy88 said:
@panda30 said:
@MBirdy88 said:
@panda30 said:
@MBirdy88 said:

Never implied PS4 > PC ... the opposite.

3 consoles? so what.... no unique games, nobody needs an xbox over PC, it now has no exclusives in the meta game. its a poor man's PC substitute with no unique advantage.

are you saying PS4 > PC >xbox

because it seems like it and let me Remind you all the games are on Microsoft Windows not PC

...... how can you mis-read what I am typing? What is the opposite of PS4 > PC ... that is right friend... PC > PS4.

You must be new here. SYSTEM WARS, NOT COMPANY WARS. PC and Xbox are not the same set of SYSTEMS. Therefore the are competing. Exclusives play a big part of the SYSTEM WARS META, you do not need an Xbox to play any Microsoft games, therefore the XBOX value just dropped incredibly.

A Personal Computer is made up of many components, any operating system than runs on a Standard PC is but a component. So actually yes, Microsoft Windows = PC. MAC OS X = PC, LINUX = PC ... I Could use them all ON ONE SYSTEM.

Windows OS = Operating System you know that thing xbox one run on

LOL

.... technically so is Windows 10 on mobile phones, but can it play your xbox games? no.

Can XBOX play PC games? no.

stop failing please.

Xbox is Windows

Windows is not PC

thats where your logic fail

look I can run windows on a Mac

Guy_Brohski

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53 Guy_Brohski
Member since 2013 • 2221 Posts

@MBirdy88: How is Xbox One competing with PC if you can buy a PC game and have it playable with Xbox One and vice versa? All on the same OS, no less. Where is the competition if it's all compatible? Cross-buy done changed the game, son. Xbox/Windows 10 exclusives, SON!!!

Daniel_Su123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By Daniel_Su123
Member since 2015 • 1103 Posts

@MBirdy88: @MBirdy88: Yes it can play Xbox games, however for XB1, they run on multiple OSes, one is the Windows side of the overall OS, e.g the UI, Build number, UWP etc, one is the game layer for running games , and the other is the integration of the both OSes. Windows 10 on PCs and phones only have the Windows side of the Xbox OS. e.g only UWP, not the game layer, however they can port in between OSes, its similar to how UWP apps can work on phones, PC and Xbox.

Also Windows 10 is on PC and Console

Windows 10 phones and PC build number 1511 (10.0.10586.318)

Xbox One: 10.0.10586.1202 (th2_xbox_rel_1603.160420-1900)

nervmeister

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55 nervmeister
Member since 2005 • 15377 Posts

So when is Xbone getting Warcraft and Starcraft? Apparently "the family" isnt sharing as much as one would think.

Daniel_Su123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56 Daniel_Su123

@nervmeister: Warcraft and StarCraft is Win32, XB1 only runs UWP along with other MS products, please you're not that stupid are you?

Avatar image for deactivated-5acbb9993d0bd
deactivated-5acbb9993d0bd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57 deactivated-5acbb9993d0bd
Member since 2012 • 12449 Posts

No , the XBOX APP , is like Games for Windows LIVE, its not the xbox system. its just a supporting app.

Not sure what the MAC involvement is about... just proves my earlier point...

@panda30 said:
@MBirdy88 said:
@panda30 said:
@MBirdy88 said:
@panda30 said:

are you saying PS4 > PC >xbox

because it seems like it and let me Remind you all the games are on Microsoft Windows not PC

...... how can you mis-read what I am typing? What is the opposite of PS4 > PC ... that is right friend... PC > PS4.

You must be new here. SYSTEM WARS, NOT COMPANY WARS. PC and Xbox are not the same set of SYSTEMS. Therefore the are competing. Exclusives play a big part of the SYSTEM WARS META, you do not need an Xbox to play any Microsoft games, therefore the XBOX value just dropped incredibly.

A Personal Computer is made up of many components, any operating system than runs on a Standard PC is but a component. So actually yes, Microsoft Windows = PC. MAC OS X = PC, LINUX = PC ... I Could use them all ON ONE SYSTEM.

Windows OS = Operating System you know that thing xbox one run on

LOL

.... technically so is Windows 10 on mobile phones, but can it play your xbox games? no.

Can XBOX play PC games? no.

stop failing please.

Xbox is Windows

Windows is not PC

thats where your logic fail

look I can run windows on a Mac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58 deactivated-5acbb9993d0bd

@Guy_Brohski said:

@MBirdy88: How is Xbox One competing with PC if you can buy a PC game and have it playable with Xbox One and vice versa? All on the same OS, no less. Where is the competition if it's all compatible? Cross-buy done changed the game, son. Xbox/Windows 10 exclusives, SON!!!

The PC can now moving foward play all exclusive games from XBOX ONE.

The same can't be said in reverse.

Keep the damage control coming lemmings.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59 deactivated-5acbb9993d0bd

@daniel_su123 said:

@MBirdy88: @MBirdy88: Yes it can play Xbox games, however for XB1, they run on multiple OSes, one is the Windows side of the overall OS, e.g the UI, Build number, UWP etc, one is the game layer for running games , and the other is the integration of the both OSes. Windows 10 on PCs and phones only have the Windows side of the Xbox OS. e.g only UWP, not the game layer, however they can port in between OSes, its similar to how UWP apps can work on phones, PC and Xbox.

Also Windows 10 is on PC and Console

Windows 10 phones and PC build number 1511 (10.0.10586.318)

Xbox One: 10.0.10586.1202 (th2_xbox_rel_1603.160420-1900)

You dont need to explain that to me.

That still doesn't change the fact that

1) PC can play all Xbox games.

2) Xbox cant even play a fraction of the PC library... the only crossovers will be Microsoft Published games. So Xbox literally lost its only UNIQUE aspect. there is now NO UNIQUE GAMES giving people to choose it over a PC or PS4. Therefore...

lundy86_4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60 lundy86_4
Member since 2003 • 61526 Posts

@mr_huggles_dog said:
@lundy86_4 said:

Sure. It's not like the metagame is even around anymore, and some Sony fans have been saying "Sony Exclusive" for a while.

And lems and hermits thought it was stupid until MS starting doing it and now it is what it is.

Dude, stop taking shit so seriously. Who cares? There's no metagame.

Daniel_Su123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By Daniel_Su123

@MBirdy88: @MBirdy88: Sorry, but I don't think you understand technology at all, if a game is formed in UWP it can be ported to Xbox from PC or phones.

EDIT: Also please don't say that System Wars has rules that XB and PC are competing, you don't make the rules, no one does, it's defined by ecosystems, and XB1 and Windows 10 are coming together

panda30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62 panda30

@MBirdy88 said:

No , the XBOX APP , is like Games for Windows LIVE, its not the xbox system. its just a supporting app.

Xbox win App runs all xbox features

xbox party chat

xbox massaging

and so on

Mac is to prove xbox/windows exclusive dont = xbox/pc exclusive

gears can only be play on windows not PC

panda30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63 panda30

@daniel_su123 said:

@nervmeister: Warcraft and StarCraft is Win32, XB1 only runs UWP along with other MS products, please you're not that stupid are you?

thos are not windows games they are pc game also playeble from linix

Daniel_Su123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64 Daniel_Su123

@daniel_su123 said:

@MBirdy88: @MBirdy88: Sorry, but I don't think you understand technology at all, if a game is formed in UWP it can be ported to Xbox from PC or phones.

EDIT: Also please don't say that System Wars has rules that XB and PC are competing, you don't make the rules, no one does, it's defined by ecosystems, and XB1 and Windows 10 are coming together

Also if you said that comment on a more less gaming site and more tech site, e.g The Verge, Ars technical, they'll laugh at your face if you said that comment

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65 deactivated-5acbb9993d0bd

@daniel_su123 said:

I hope I'm being trolled because you 2 are something special....

It doesn't matter what CAN be ported, its about what WILL REALISTICALLY be ported. Only Microsoft published games. so the PC platform wins out by getting both worlds, meanwhile the XBOX gets nothing from the PC platform that it wasn't already going to get, phone is irrelevant in this scenario.

@panda30 said:
@MBirdy88 said:

xbox party chat

xbox massaging

and so on

You can't run the xbox app, insert an Xbox Disc , and play it.

Those functions have existed since the the damn Xbox smart app, or Games for Windows LIVE days. Nothing new. You could only consider Windows hosting XBOX when full emulation happens, which it isn't... so its not xbox. so in other words, you've failed.

E.G , Wii U Emulation on PC, is the closest thing to this... the XBOX app, not even close.

The Macintosh (/ˈmækᵻntɒʃ/ MAK-in-tosh; branded as Mac since 1998) is a series of personal computers (PCs) designed, developed, and marketed by Apple Inc.

Macs run on standard PC Components, Mac OS X can be run on any PC device. The XBOX OS cannot. because its a closed off system. Apple, in terms of Hardware, is no different to DELL and friends.... just different brand PC hardware.

new level of special on this forum tonight...

Mr_Huggles_dog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#66 Mr_Huggles_dog
Member since 2014 • 7805 Posts

@lundy86_4 said:
@mr_huggles_dog said:
@lundy86_4 said:

Sure. It's not like the metagame is even around anymore, and some Sony fans have been saying "Sony Exclusive" for a while.

And lems and hermits thought it was stupid until MS starting doing it and now it is what it is.

Dude, stop taking shit so seriously. Who cares? There's no metagame.

Stop exaggerating the tone of my post.

Fucks sake, all i did was make a point about the history of this somewhat bew term regarding users on this board.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67 deactivated-5acbb9993d0bd

@daniel_su123 said:
@daniel_su123 said:

Also if you said that comment on a more less gaming site and more tech site, e.g The Verge, Ars technical, they'll laugh at your face if you said that comment

A forum indeed has its own rules... read the damn sticky.

again, you can't run xbox games on PC in any form. You are falling for the same marketing microsoft has gone on about for a few years now. only microsoft published, or window store 3rd parties will ever come close to native all-platforms support. Any game published primarily for any other PC based distributor (Steam etc) wont work.

Good luck convincing most of them to sell their games on the Windows Store... the giant failure that it currently is.

panda30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By panda30

@MBirdy88 said:
@daniel_su123 said:

It doesn't matter what CAN be ported, its about what WILL REALISTICALLY be ported. Only Microsoft published games. so the PC platform wins out by getting both worlds, meanwhile the XBOX gets nothing from the PC platform that it wasn't already going to get, phone is irrelevant in this scenario.

@panda30 said:
@MBirdy88 said:

xbox party chat

xbox massaging

and so on

Those functions have existed since the the damn Xbox smart app, or Games for Windows LIVE days. Nothing new. You could only consider Windows hosting XBOX when full emulation happens, which it isn't... so its not xbox. so in other words, you've failed.

E.G , Wii U Emulation on PC, is the closest thing to this... the XBOX app, not even close.

The Macintosh (/ˈmækᵻntɒʃ/ MAK-in-tosh; branded as Mac since 1998) is a series of personal computers (PCs) designed, developed, and marketed by Apple Inc.

Macs run on standard PC Components, Mac OS X can be run on any PC device. The XBOX OS cannot. because its a closed off system. Apple, in terms of Hardware, is no different to DELL and friends.... just different brand PC hardware.

wtf mac OS have to do whit this I dont think you understand that a Mac and PC are 2 difrent things I can instal windows on both or a tablet

and yea i cant pop a xbox cd on pc but i can play QB half way and finish the other half on PC any digital game I buy on XBOX ANYWERE i can play on pc/xbox/tablet that haves windows

Draign

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69 Draign
Member since 2013 • 1824 Posts

Xbox, xboxes everywhere.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70 deactivated-5acbb9993d0bd

@panda30 said:
@MBirdy88 said:
@daniel_su123 said:

@panda30 said:
@MBirdy88 said:

xbox party chat

xbox massaging

and so on

wtf mac OS have to do whit this I dont think you understand that a Mac and PC are 2 difrent things I can instal windows on both or a tablet

and yea i cant pop a xbox cd on pc but i can play QB half way and finish the other half on PC any digital game I buy on XBOX ANYWERE i can play on pc

Lets ignore the first sentence, because it just lacks any intelligence.

so saved game files, fantastic.... so basically your saying that "I can use the xbox when im not at my PC and still resume on the PC later" ... right. you know how else you could do that?

By having a PC, and a Steam Machine (or more sensible console-like PC) in your living room... and have access to a far greater library, and still have access to those "Xbox/Windows games" ... the XBOX SYSTEM part of the equation is WORTHLESS because it offers NOTHING UNIQUE.

THAT is my point. its not a hard one to grasp.

Why would any sane person choose a PC / XBOX combo over a PC / PS4 or PC / Mini-PC combo? makes no sense, you get NOTHING.

uninspiredcup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 86

User Lists: 2

#71  Edited By uninspiredcup
Member since 2013 • 59266 Posts

Unless they start selling games through steam it's doomed for failure.

Microsoft seem to live in a little bubble separate from reality when it comes to pc gaming. They are unbelievably out of touch.

Syn_Valence

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72 Syn_Valence
Member since 2004 • 2151 Posts

No

panda30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73 panda30

@MBirdy88 said:

so saved game files, fantastic.... so basically your saying that "I can use the xbox when im not at my PC and still resume on the PC later" ... right. you know how else you could do that?

By having a PC, and a Steam Machine (or more sensible console-like PC) in your living room... and have access to a far greater library, and still have access to those "Xbox/Windows games" ... the XBOX SYSTEM part of the equation is WORTHLESS because it offers NOTHING UNIQUE.

Why would any sane person choose a PC / XBOX combo over a PC / PS4 or PC / Mini-PC combo? makes no sense, you get NOTHING.

1) wtf mac OS and now pc in the livingroom have anithing to do whit are initial conversation about windows= xbox you just totaly derail into butthurt mode

2) ("why wold anione choose a PC / XBOX combo over a PC / PS4") because of all of the above I been teling you xbox games can be play on windows Synk

I can play killer instinct on my consol rank up to rank5 let some watch tv go play it on PC continue on to rank 10 let a family member use the Pc and continue on my tablet all using the same OS / Cloud synk safe file

3) ("makes no sense, you get NOTHING.") I buy recore on my xbox and i get it on PC /tablet

4) what you get whit SF5 on ps4 you dont share safe files and you have to re buy it they are 2 separate entities USELESS FOR EACH OTHER

panda30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By panda30

@uninspiredcup said:

Microsoft seem to live in a little bubble separate from reality when it comes to pc gaming. They are unbelievably out of touch.

steam is a store why wold they sell there game on other store

uninspiredcup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 86

User Lists: 2

#75 uninspiredcup
Member since 2013 • 59266 Posts

@panda30 said:
@uninspiredcup said:

steam is a store why wold they sell there game on other store

Because it's the most popular store, it's not even close and Windows Store is a disaster much like Games For Windows Live.

Once again, Microsoft have been deluded and arrogant.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76 deactivated-5acbb9993d0bd

@panda30 said:
@MBirdy88 said:

1) wtf mac OS and now pc in the livingroom have anithing to do whit are initial conversation about windows= xbox you just totaly derail into butthurt mode

2) ("why wold anione choose a PC / XBOX combo over a PC / PS4") because of all of the above I been teling you xbox games can be play on windows Synk

I can play killer instinct on my consol rank up to rank5 let some watch tv go play it on PC continue on to rank 10 let a family member use the Pc and continue on my tablet all using the same OS / Cloud synk safe file

3) ("makes no sense, you get NOTHING.") I buy recore on my xbox and i get it on PC /tablet

4) what you get whit SF5 on ps4 you dont share safe files and you have to re buy it they are 2 separate entities USELESS FOR EACH OTHER

Let me try to dumb it down for you.

If there are no unique games on xbox, why not just by a home-theatre PC setup... get the game on that. and then have access to a game library MUCH MUCH Larger, why ever have the XBOX in the equation? That "Feature" you are bragging about .... can be done with a Home Theatre PC combined with a Gaming PC. The Xbox is completely pointless, it does nothing but have severe limitations.

panda30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By panda30

@MBirdy88 said:
@panda30 said:
@MBirdy88 said:

Let me try to dumb it down for you.

If there are no unique games on xbox, why not just by a home-theatre PC setup... get the game on that. and then have access to a game library MUCH MUCH Larger, why ever have the XBOX in the equation? That "Feature" you are bragging about .... can be done with a Home Theatre PC combined with a Gaming PC. The Xbox is completely pointless, it does nothing but have severe limitations.

mause

keybord

spekers

tv

or I can buy a consol

DaVillain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78 DaVillain  Moderator
Member since 2014 • 56339 Posts

@daniel_su123: @panda30: You guys are totally missing MBirdy88 point. It's the new norm now for MS/Windows 10. The Platform has just shifted from hardware to software now, if all the Xbox One exclusives go to PC, I won't need an Xbox One anymore! With the Xbox app included in Windows 10, I get most of the benefits of having an Xbox without the limitations of it's hardware. With cross platform play becoming a thing, I can see this as the first few steps in going console free.

panda30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By panda30

@davillain- said:

@daniel_su123: @panda30: You guys are totally missing MBirdy88 point. It's the new norm now for MS/Windows 10. The Platform has just shifted from hardware to software now, if all the Xbox One exclusives go to PC, I won't need an Xbox One anymore! With the Xbox app included in Windows 10, I get most of the benefits of having an Xbox without the limitations of it's hardware. With cross platform play becoming a thing, I can see this as the first few steps in going console free.

if thats the mentality the same can be say for ps4 if I play PC I will only miss a few exclusives so why do I need a ps4?

hrt_rulz01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80 hrt_rulz01
Member since 2006 • 22411 Posts

They are Xbox platform exclusives.

Liquid_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81 Liquid_
Member since 2003 • 3832 Posts

@panda30 said:
@davillain- said:

if thats the mentality the same can be say for ps4 if I play PC I will only miss a few exclusives so why do I need a ps4?

Because if we were to compare the number of actual PS4 exclusives to actual X1 exclusives, it would be embarrassing.

Heil68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#82 Heil68
Member since 2004 • 60721 Posts

As long as you say MS doesn't haven't any more exclusives then sure. :D

hrt_rulz01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83  Edited By hrt_rulz01

@davillain- said:

I see no evidence of this... if anything, they seem to be invested more than ever in console. Why would they release a high-powered console next year if they're moving away from console?

Consoles are here to stay, and will co-exist along side Win 10 PC (they are basically the same thing anyway, except console is designed for the Win 10 experience the living room).

tdkmillsy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84  Edited By tdkmillsy
Member since 2003 • 6183 Posts

My understanding was to obtain this xbox anywhere you had to use the Windows 10 store. Therefor the only way to play the games is to have a Windows 10 machine or an Xbox One. Therefor having a steam machine that didn't have Windows 10 wouldn't work. Microsoft make money either way.

Feel free to correct me If I'm wrong.

The forum rules need to change to include the fact that what was the Xbox One store is now the Xbox One/Windows 10 store. Which is different from the PC Store like steam.

panda30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85 panda30

@Liquid_ said:
@panda30 said:
@davillain- said:

Because if we were to compare the number of actual PS4 exclusives to actual X1 exclusives, it would be embarrassing.

and if you dint ignore consol exclusive ps4 line up would be embarrassing. more then half of thots are remakes/ indi

speedfog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

#86 speedfog
Member since 2009 • 4966 Posts

@Heil68: You should learn to phrase bud.

Doesn't haven't

Also, xbox has no exclusives. But MS does.

Heil68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87 Heil68
Member since 2004 • 60721 Posts

@speedfog said:

Doesn't haven't

Either way, PS4 is the true place for console exclusives. awwww yeahhhh

pdogg93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88 pdogg93
Member since 2015 • 1849 Posts

@panda30: you should be banned from posting because your brain is broken

speedfog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

#89 speedfog
Member since 2009 • 4966 Posts

@Heil68: True true. Can't argue with that

DaVillain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90  Edited By DaVillain  Moderator
Member since 2014 • 56339 Posts

@hrt_rulz01: Like I said before, I don't have a problem working with MS windows 10, despite windows store crap, I can at least find my way to enjoy there games. Don't get me wrong, consoles exist for those who aren't into PC gaming and I don't see them going nowhere at all. My point is, if you have a decent PC and don't bitch about windows 10, your all set. My Xbox One is a bonus for me if I really need to use it. PC/PS4/Windows 10 is perfect for me.

Since MCC is still Xbox One exclusive, I gotta play it on that. (Until it comes to windows 10)

panda30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91 panda30

@Heil68 said:
@speedfog said:

Doesn't haven't

Either way, PS4 is the true place for console exclusives. awwww yeahhhh

your opinion is not a fact

MonsieurX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92 MonsieurX
Member since 2008 • 39858 Posts

@panda30 said:
@Liquid_ said:
@panda30 said:
@davillain- said:

and if you dint ignore consol exclusive ps4 line up would be embarrassing. more then half of thots are remakes/ indi

Half of what?

casharmy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93  Edited By casharmy
Member since 2011 • 9388 Posts

@techhog89 said:

Yes, except to fanboys desperate to say that XB1 has no exclusives.

lol the funny thing is you contradict yourself by trying to connect one thing to another, which equals a fail in your post.

It "Microsoft exclusive" a thing? Yes, however, you can't sum that up to "XB1" having exclusives. Haha it doesn't work like that. An xbone exclusive is an xbone exclusive that's on no other system. If the a game is across MS only platforms the game is a Microsoft exclusive...but's the game is also a multiplatform game.

panda30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94  Edited By panda30

well you guy wait for grateness the next 10 yearsI will be playing games

MonsieurX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95 MonsieurX
Member since 2008 • 39858 Posts

@panda30 said:
@daniel_su123 said:

thos are not windows games they are pc game also playeble from linix

What's linix?

panda30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96 panda30

@casharmy said:
@techhog89 said:

Yes, except to fanboys desperate to say that XB1 has no exclusives.

lol the funny thing is you contradict yourself by trying to connect one thing to another, which equals a fail in your post.

It "Microsoft exclusive" a thing? Yes, however, you can't sum that up to "XB1" having exclusives. Haha it doesn't work like that. An xbone exclusive is an xbone exclusive that's on no other system. If the a game is across MS only platforms the game is a Microsoft exclusive...but's the game is also a multiplatform game.

its both your just close minded

recore its a xbox consol exclusive

microsoft exclusive

windows 10 exclusive

hrt_rulz01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97 hrt_rulz01

@davillain- said:

@hrt_rulz01: Like I said before, I don't have a problem working with MS windows 10, despite windows store crap, I can at least find my way to enjoy there games. Don't get me wrong, consoles exist for those who aren't into PC gaming and I don't see them going nowhere at all. My point is, if you have a decent PC and don't bitch about windows 10, your all set. My Xbox One is a bonus for me if I really need to use it. PC/PS4/Windows 10 is perfect for me.

Since MCC is still Xbox One exclusive, I gotta play it on that. (Until it comes to windows 10)

Yeah definitely. If you only had an Xbox One for the exclusives, but prefer to game on PC, then of course you don't really have any need for the console.

I thought you meant MS itself is going console free... which I don't see happening.

xxgunslingerxx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98 xxgunslingerxx
Member since 2005 • 4275 Posts

@lundy86_4 said:

MS fans used MS exclusive back when halo and gears jumped to pc as well

mjorh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#99 mjorh
Member since 2011 • 6749 Posts

@Pedro said:
@a-new-guardian said:

Who cares anymore?

Sony is pumping out so many games I could barely keep count.

So you can't count to 10?

This made me chuckle more than it should , nailed it !

panda30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100 panda30

@hrt_rulz01 said:
@davillain- said:

Yeah definitely. If you only had an Xbox One for the exclusives, but prefer to game on PC, then of course you don't really have any need for the console.

I thought you meant MS itself is going console free... which I don't see happening.

I actually own a pretty good PC custom rig and I dont game on it much I hate keyboard / mouse even if i'm pretty good with it rather controller even for fighting games