Is it me or xbox360 is just not right for jrpgs

• 161 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

nervmeister

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#101 nervmeister
Member since 2005 • 15377 Posts
[QUOTE="VendettaRed07"]

[QUOTE="fire-dragon-90"]

[QUOTE="clyde46"]

Lost Odyssey says hi.

The game was released a long time ago and you know it as i know it ps3 has far more better jrpgs and no more jrpgs are going to the 360 except the FFXIII port

What about Cry on? Where the heck is that game

It got canceled.
Kashiwaba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#102 Kashiwaba
Member since 2005 • 8059 Posts

[QUOTE="VendettaRed07"]

[QUOTE="fire-dragon-90"]

The game was released a long time ago and you know it as i know it ps3 has far more better jrpgs and no more jrpgs are going to the 360 except the FFXIII port

nervmeister

It got canceled.

MS keeps cancelling its good games first Cry on then Kameo 2.

OreoMilkshake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#103 OreoMilkshake
Member since 2009 • 12833 Posts
That's why I have a DS.
Zaibach

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#104 Zaibach
Member since 2007 • 13466 Posts

well all the jrpgs have sucked on the 360....the reviews say so.

Its just not a platform for the experience.

tagyhag

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105 tagyhag
Member since 2007 • 15874 Posts

Zaibach
Anything that's not AAA = Sucked in your eyes?
Zaibach

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#106 Zaibach
Member since 2007 • 13466 Posts

[QUOTE="Zaibach"]

tagyhag

nope absolutely not, but after 4yrs in the market it should have gotten at least 1 AAAE, I dont think I'm asking too much

mitu123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

#107 mitu123
Member since 2006 • 155290 Posts

[QUOTE="moose_knuckler"][QUOTE="fire-dragon-90"]

playharderfool

research is a gateway to stating right answers, I suggest you try it.

:D let me try...

Gamespot:"Lost Odyssey doesn't rewrite the rules for turn-based role-playing games, but its great story and minor formula tweaks will keep you entertained."

GameSpot Score

What's wrong with it getting a 7.5, didn't stop cows from liking R&C: TOD and Wipeout HD.

tagyhag

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108 tagyhag

[QUOTE="tagyhag"][QUOTE="Zaibach"]

Zaibach

nope absolutely not, but after 4yrs in the market it should have gotten at least 1 AAAE, I dont think I'm asking too much

The exact same could be said for the PS3.

And no Demons Souls doesn't count.

Yandere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109 Yandere
Member since 2009 • 9878 Posts

[QUOTE="Zaibach"]

[QUOTE="tagyhag"] Anything that's not AAA = Sucked in your eyes?tagyhag

Yeah, dark arstyle? It must be a WRPG!

nervmeister

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110 nervmeister
Member since 2005 • 15377 Posts

Zaibach

Not all. Tales of Vesperia, Eternal Sonata, and arguably Lost Odyssey were more than decent titles.

mythrol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#111 mythrol
Member since 2005 • 5237 Posts

[QUOTE="nervmeister"][QUOTE="VendettaRed07"]

Kashiwaba

It got canceled.

MS keeps cancelling its good games first Cry on then Kameo 2.

We knew nothing about Cry On other than it was SUPPOSE to be an action rpg. I hardly call that "MS cancelling it's good games". When you look at it however, MS spent millions of dollars with Mistwalker to try and crack the JPN market and sadly never happened. It's not MS's fault. Blame Japanese gamers/culture for Cry On being canceled.
mythrol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112 mythrol
[QUOTE="nervmeister"][QUOTE="Zaibach"]

Not all. Tales of Vesperia, Eternal Sonata, and arguably Lost Odyssey were more than decent titles.

Not "arguably". Lost Odyssey was a great title that got a bad wrap due to it's battle system. However if you're a fan of the RPG genre (which most are if they're posting in this thread) then you owe it to yourself to play LO. It's a throw back to the old school days of JRPGs. Except the story I find is one of the better ones out there. A clear step above any other JRPG this gen storywise.
Yandere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113 Yandere

Not all. Tales of Vesperia, Eternal Sonata, and arguably Lost Odyssey were more than decent titles.Zaibach

Not "arguably". Lost Odyssey was a great title that got a bad wrap due to it's battle system. However if you're a fan of the RPG genre (which most are if they're posting in this thread) then you owe it to yourself to play LO. It's a throw back to the old school days of JRPGs. Except the story I find is one of the better ones out there. A clear step above any other JRPG this gen storywise.

A throw back to old school JRPGs? I would think Etrian Odyssey would be more of a throw back to old school JRPGs then LO.

kozzy1234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 86

#114 kozzy1234
Member since 2005 • 35966 Posts

What on earth are you talking about?
The 360 is the new ps1 for rpgs imo.

Lost Odyssey was amazing, Last Remnant was alot of fun, Tales of Vesperia was good, I enjoyed Eternal Sonata, Blue Dragon was underrated, Star Ocean was decent.

There are some good jrpgs on the 360 imo.

I would have liked to get more last year, but overall there are some really fun jrpgs on the 360, more then i expected at the begining of this gen.

The xbox360 has the best jrpg of this gen.. LOST ODYSSEY a jrpg masterpeice imo.

mythrol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115 mythrol

A throw back to old school JRPGs? I would think Etrian Odyssey would be more of a throw back to old school JRPGs then LO.Yandere

I'm speaking about console JRPGs. You know, like this ENTIRE discussion has been about.

Yandere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116 Yandere

[QUOTE="Yandere"]A throw back to old school JRPGs? I would think Etrian Odyssey would be more of a throw back to old school JRPGs then LO.mythrol

I'm speaking about console JRPGs. You know, like this ENTIRE discussion has been about.

Yeah, unless you are talking about games from the 1990s it doesn't fit with old JRPGs at all.

HermitQ6600

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117 HermitQ6600
Member since 2009 • 241 Posts

The 360 is evolving

Kashiwaba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118 Kashiwaba

[QUOTE="Zaibach"]

LOL why it cant be counted according to your logic I can say Xbox 360 is a very bad system it doesnt have any AAAE and ya Halo, Forza, Gears of war,...etc doesn't count lol.

mythrol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119 mythrol

[QUOTE="mythrol"]

[QUOTE="Yandere"]A throw back to old school JRPGs? I would think Etrian Odyssey would be more of a throw back to old school JRPGs then LO.Yandere

Yeah, unless you are talking about games from the 1990s it doesn't fit with old JRPGs at all.

When I'm discussing JRPGs and use the term "throw back", I'm specifically talking about the 90's. 2000 is not throw back to me.
Yandere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120 Yandere

[QUOTE="Yandere"]

[QUOTE="mythrol"]

mythrol

When I'm discussing JRPGs and use the term "throw back", I'm specifically talking about the 90's. 2000 is not throw back to me.

Yeah, there were JRPGs made in the 1980s, you know that right?

mythrol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#121 mythrol

[QUOTE="mythrol"][QUOTE="Yandere"]

Yandere

That all by and large sucked. Technology simply wasn't at a point that it allowed JRPGs to fully take shape until the 90's.
tagyhag

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#122 tagyhag

[QUOTE="tagyhag"]

[QUOTE="Zaibach"]nope absolutely not, but after 4yrs in the market it should have gotten at least 1 AAAE, I dont think I'm asking too much

Kashiwaba

LOL why it cant be counted according to your logic I can say Xbox 360 is a very bad system it doesnt have any AAAE and ya Halo, Forza, Gears of war,...etc doesn't count lol.

Because anyone can see that Demons Souls is closer to a WRPG than a JRPG in terms of the game, you can't seriously argue that, well you can, but you'd be wrong. When people say JRPG's they mean Persona/FF/Star Ocean/Lost Odyssey. But go ahead, humor me.
Yandere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#123 Yandere

[QUOTE="Yandere"]

[QUOTE="mythrol"] When I'm discussing JRPGs and use the term "throw back", I'm specifically talking about the 90's. 2000 is not throw back to me.mythrol

That all by and large sucked. Technology simply wasn't at a point that it allowed JRPGs to fully take shape until the 90's.

No, they are great, have you played enough 1980s JRPGs to really make a opinion about it?

PhilipV94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124 PhilipV94
Member since 2009 • 128 Posts

I saw like 10 posts about Star Ocean 4, isn't PS3 getting an exclusive international version that is going to be better than the 360 version?

I also read that FF13 for the 360 is going to be compressed and won't be as good as the PS3 version, is this true?

I also think that the PS3 is better for JRPGs because nearly all JRPGs last generation were exlusive to the PS2, and many people who bought PS3 bought them because of this reason, so probably many JRPG developers will stick to Playstation for their games.

Oh and the only reason Lost Odyssey was a 360 exclusive is because the studio that developed it is/was financed by Microsoft. If it wasn't, I'm pretty sure it's be a PS3 exlusive or multiplat.

rp108

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 57

#125 rp108
Member since 2008 • 1743 Posts

Lost Odyssey says hi.

clyde46

Exactly what I was thinking. This game alone is worth a 360 purchase for any JRPG fan.

finalstar2007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#126 finalstar2007
Member since 2008 • 27952 Posts

[QUOTE="DeckardLee"]

[QUOTE="fire-dragon-90"]

mythrol

There are no good JRPGs this generation. Stop living in the past. Both the 360 and PS3 fail for JRPGs. if you want JRPGs, play the DS.

That's simply not true. Lost Odyssey, Tales of Vesperia, Infinite Undiscovery, and Blue Dragon were all solid JRPGs. Lost Odyssey definitely had one of the best storylines I've played through in a long time, only issue was the battle system but that was bearable due to such a solid story. ToV if you can suspend belief that a kingdom would allow their princess to wander the world freely with an ex-knight, then the story is good and the game keeps you entertained. Infinite Undiscovery's only problem is that SE tried to make it as cheap as possible. The game is a really good step forward for JRPGs from a gameplay element and the story is interesting. Blue Dragon is "teh kiddy". But the combat is GOOD. The field system, fun. The overworld great. And the storyline felt on par with ToV. It just gets a bad wrap due to the kid angle, but the game itself is very solid. There ARE good JRPGs this gen, there's just no "omgwhowawesome" JRPGs released. But I blame that more on Japan's inability to evolve JRPGs.

I see that you have only listed games that are on the 360.. dont forget ps3 also has it share of great JRPG's with great stories like Valkyria Chronicles, Demon Souls, Disgaea 3 and soon White Knight Chronicles

finalstar2007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#127 finalstar2007

[QUOTE="Yandere"]

Wow, how am I not surprised? A thread talking about PS3 JRPGs with people complaining about, "LOL NIS AND GUST R BAD DEVELOPERS BECAUSE THEY GET LOW RATINGS IN WEST LOOK AT CROSS EDGE NIS DEVELOPD THAT GAME BAD GAME RIGHT? LOW SCORES I DON'T LIKEI T THE BATTLE SYSTEM TOO HARD FOR ME TO UDNERSTAND."

First thing I have to say Compile Heart made Cross Edge, not NIS, Compile Heart, insane right? This goes against a lot of peoples VAST knowledge of JRPGs, but yeah, NIS never developed it. Second thing, just because the game is niche and gets low scores does not mean the game never existed, there are quite a few fans of the games that NIS, Compile Heart, and Gust release (including me).. Just because most reviewers and the majority of gamers aren't fans of that type of gameplay it doesn't make the game any less bad/good for the people who do enjoy it.

WilliamRLBaker

it just makes it a niche title that one wouldn't and shouldn't use as a flag ship title, because niche game buyers likely are hard core game players and all ready own a 360 therefor the point is moot.

I still dont get why you everyone say the same thing * dont use niche games as a flag ship title*.. why not? a JRPG will always be a JRPG wether its a big game or a small game that dosent matter, it has its own fans just like any other game and nothing wrong in counting it, i see it as an excuse, niche games are great to me and will always buy them, dont really care for reviwers, when it comes to JRPG's i dont care what other reviwers think about them personally, niche or not they still get counted

finalstar2007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#128 finalstar2007

[QUOTE="Zaibach"]

how about Valkyria Chronicles then?. oh wait why Demon Souls dosent count? its a JRPG and it does count :)

tagyhag

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#129 tagyhag

I see that you have only listed games that are on the 360.. dont forget ps3 also has it share of great JRPG's with great stories like Valkyria Chronicles, Demon Souls, Disgaea 3 and soon White Knight Chronicles

finalstar2007

I'm sorry, but no.

Valkyria Chronicles is more of a TRPG and the story was just meh, Demons Souls BARELY had a story, and even that was just utterly ridiculous, White Knight Chronicles had a very cliche story as well.

mythrol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#130 mythrol

[QUOTE="mythrol"][QUOTE="DeckardLee"]

There are no good JRPGs this generation. Stop living in the past. Both the 360 and PS3 fail for JRPGs. if you want JRPGs, play the DS.

finalstar2007

That's simply not true. Lost Odyssey, Tales of Vesperia, Infinite Undiscovery, and Blue Dragon were all solid JRPGs. Lost Odyssey definitely had one of the best storylines I've played through in a long time, only issue was the battle system but that was bearable due to such a solid story. ToV if you can suspend belief that a kingdom would allow their princess to wander the world freely with an ex-knight, then the story is good and the game keeps you entertained. Infinite Undiscovery's only problem is that SE tried to make it as cheap as possible. The game is a really good step forward for JRPGs from a gameplay element and the story is interesting. Blue Dragon is "teh kiddy". But the combat is GOOD. The field system, fun. The overworld great. And the storyline felt on par with ToV. It just gets a bad wrap due to the kid angle, but the game itself is very solid. There ARE good JRPGs this gen, there's just no "omgwhowawesome" JRPGs released. But I blame that more on Japan's inability to evolve JRPGs.

I could only list games that I personally played.
finalstar2007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#131 finalstar2007

[QUOTE="finalstar2007"]

[QUOTE="mythrol"] That's simply not true. Lost Odyssey, Tales of Vesperia, Infinite Undiscovery, and Blue Dragon were all solid JRPGs. Lost Odyssey definitely had one of the best storylines I've played through in a long time, only issue was the battle system but that was bearable due to such a solid story. ToV if you can suspend belief that a kingdom would allow their princess to wander the world freely with an ex-knight, then the story is good and the game keeps you entertained. Infinite Undiscovery's only problem is that SE tried to make it as cheap as possible. The game is a really good step forward for JRPGs from a gameplay element and the story is interesting. Blue Dragon is "teh kiddy". But the combat is GOOD. The field system, fun. The overworld great. And the storyline felt on par with ToV. It just gets a bad wrap due to the kid angle, but the game itself is very solid. There ARE good JRPGs this gen, there's just no "omgwhowawesome" JRPGs released. But I blame that more on Japan's inability to evolve JRPGs.mythrol

I could only list games that I personally played.

Fair enough, i never played Lost Odyssey or any other exclusive JRPG on the 360 so cant comment on them but from allthe comments seems like its a good game, im a big JRPG fan, too bad it wont be coming to ps3 i was hoping it would but i think it has Ms rights or somting. but personally if you ask me i would say ps3 has the best jrpgs i have played this gen, games like Valkyria chronicles, Disgaea 3, Eternal Sonata ( which i know is a multiplat) etc and next year is looking great as well, Lost odessy again looks great but thats not enough to make me buy the system, now that ToV and SO4 r coming and probably Manga Carta 2 as rumores been going on that it will its just not enough

finalstar2007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#132 finalstar2007

[QUOTE="finalstar2007"]

tagyhag

I'm sorry, but no.

Valkyria Chronicles is more of a TRPG and the story was just meh, Demons Souls BARELY had a story, and even that was just utterly ridiculous, White Knight Chronicles had a very cliche story as well.

lol. but its still a JRPG man, it was made by Japanese developers, it has nothing to do with the gamplay style, its a JRPG same goes to Demon Souls

tagyhag

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#133 tagyhag

[QUOTE="tagyhag"]

[QUOTE="finalstar2007"]

finalstar2007

I'm sorry, but no.

lol. but its still a JRPG man, it was made by Japanese developers, it has nothing to do with the gamplay style, its a JRPG same goes to Demon Souls

But that's really dumb, if Square Enix suddenly moved to the US, will the FF franchise now be known as WRPG's? Sure JRPG and WRPG stand for Japanese/Western Role Playing game, but when people say JRPG you KNOW that Demon's Souls doesn't pop into your head, you think about linear turn based games that focus on stories and character development (Or at least try to)
Yandere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#134 Yandere

[QUOTE="finalstar2007"]

[QUOTE="tagyhag"]

I'm sorry, but no.

tagyhag

But that's really dumb, if Square Enix suddenly moved to the US, will the FF franchise now be known as WRPG's? Sure JRPG and WRPG stand for Japanese/Western Role Playing game, but when people say JRPG you KNOW that Demon's Souls doesn't pop into your head, you think about linear turn based games that focus on stories and character development (Or at least try to)

It not fitting the steroype of JRPGs doesn't make it just leave Japan.

tagyhag

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#135 tagyhag

[QUOTE="tagyhag"][QUOTE="finalstar2007"]

Yandere

It not fitting the steroype of JRPGs doesn't make it just leave Japan.

:P Well of course not, but look at what the TC wrote "( example: SE not releasing FFXIII in japan on 360 knowing its not worth it, FFXIII getting a bad port for NA, tales of vesperia only half on 360 and same with star ocean4, eternal sonata etc, manga carta 2 will follow suit)," Do any of those JRPG's play like Demon's Souls to you? Heck, those games relate to each other A LOT more than Demon's Souls. I'm pretty sure the TC meant the stereotypical JRPG, 99.9% of the time here, when someone says JRPG, they are talking about the stereotypical JRPG.
HAZE-Unit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#136 HAZE-Unit
Member since 2007 • 10564 Posts

I think developers should keep their Jrpgs on the PS3 and Wrpgs on the 360, thats how I see it.

finalstar2007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#137 finalstar2007

I think developers should keep their Jrpgs on the PS3 and Wrpgs on the 360, thats how I see it.

HAZE-Unit

Perosnally i wouldnt mind that :P, i have yet to see any good WRPG so if they dont bring any i wouldnt mind but i know a lot more ps3 owners dont want that so hope not :P, anyways as long as more JRPG's are coming to ps3 im happy :)

Kashiwaba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#138 Kashiwaba

[QUOTE="Kashiwaba"]

[QUOTE="tagyhag"]

tagyhag

Because anyone can see that Demons Souls is closer to a WRPG than a JRPG in terms of the game, you can't seriously argue that, well you can, but you'd be wrong. When people say JRPG's they mean Persona/FF/Star Ocean/Lost Odyssey. But go ahead, humor me.

No JRPG and WRPG refers to the place nit was made in xD and Demon's souls is a JRPG whether you like it or no.

tagyhag

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#139 tagyhag

[QUOTE="tagyhag"][QUOTE="Kashiwaba"]

Kashiwaba

No JRPG and WRPG refers to the place nit was made in xD and Demon's souls is a JRPG whether you like it or no.

I've already talked about this, keep up with the thread.
Yandere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#140 Yandere

[QUOTE="HAZE-Unit"]

finalstar2007

Perosnally i wouldnt mind that :P, i have yet to see any good WRPG so if they dont bring any i wouldnt mind but i know a lot more ps3 owners dont want that so hope not :P, anyways as long as more JRPG's are coming to ps3 im happy :)

You would probably like the same type of WRPGs as me, I could tell you some.

finalstar2007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#141 finalstar2007

[QUOTE="tagyhag"][QUOTE="Kashiwaba"]

Kashiwaba

You should give up on him, i tried many times but he keeps coming back with diffrent answer not accepting the truth :P.. both are JRPG's no matter what u say

tagyhag

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#143 tagyhag

[QUOTE="Kashiwaba"]

[QUOTE="tagyhag"] Because anyone can see that Demons Souls is closer to a WRPG than a JRPG in terms of the game, you can't seriously argue that, well you can, but you'd be wrong. When people say JRPG's they mean Persona/FF/Star Ocean/Lost Odyssey. But go ahead, humor me.finalstar2007

You should give up on him, i tried many times but he keeps coming back with diffrent answer not accepting the truth :P.. both are JRPG's no matter what u say

It's she :P But fine I cave, though I will say you're missing out on actual good stories and character development by not playing WRPG's. :D
Kashiwaba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#144 Kashiwaba

[QUOTE="Kashiwaba"]

[QUOTE="tagyhag"] Because anyone can see that Demons Souls is closer to a WRPG than a JRPG in terms of the game, you can't seriously argue that, well you can, but you'd be wrong. When people say JRPG's they mean Persona/FF/Star Ocean/Lost Odyssey. But go ahead, humor me.finalstar2007

SWs is full of this type of people xD talking to them is as good as talking to a lifeless things.

finalstar2007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#145 finalstar2007

[QUOTE="finalstar2007"]

[QUOTE="Kashiwaba"]

tagyhag

It's she :P But fine I cave, though I will say you're missing out on actual good stories and character development by not playing WRPG's. :D

Sorry :P alright then * you should give up on her* :P

I dont know WRPG's never really intersted me, i tried to play DOA but i must be honest that i got bored of it fast. i think WRPG's are just not for me :(, i enjoy playing JRPG's more

tagyhag

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#146 tagyhag

finalstar2007

I dont know WRPG's never really intersted me, i tried to play DOA but i must be honest that i got bored of it fast. i think WRPG's are just not for me :(, i enjoy playing JRPG's more

Yea everyone has their own preferences, but if you really want to try to get into it again, you should ask Yandere, he knows good ones.
Kashiwaba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#147 Kashiwaba

finalstar2007

its exactly the same thing here I never liked Dragon age: origins, Mass effect or fallout but yet I loved Demon's souls so that means only one thing Demon's souls is a JRPG not a WRPG.

finalstar2007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#148 finalstar2007

[QUOTE="finalstar2007"]

[QUOTE="tagyhag"] It's she :P But fine I cave, though I will say you're missing out on actual good stories and character development by not playing WRPG's. :Dtagyhag

Yea everyone has their own preferences, but if you really want to try to get into it again, you should ask Yandere, he knows good ones.

I thoguht he's more into JRPG's like myself, i'll try to ask for a couple of good games but i really dount it if i'll ever see myself buying a WRPG, as you know next year is going to be really big of games on ps3 from JRPG's to action adventure to racing games, even PSN will tons of games and if sony charge us for better serves i'll probably pay so i must save up, my wallet is crying right now not to mention my launch psp 1000 just died like 2 days ago and i cant just not have a psp :P.. :cry: :cry:

AdobeArtist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#149 AdobeArtist  Moderator
Member since 2006 • 25184 Posts

[QUOTE="Regisland"]

[QUOTE="AdobeArtist"]

You heard me :twisted:

AdobeArtist

I love wrpgs.but are you saying that jrpgs are not doing role playing right? :lol::lol::lol:

Have you ever played the original format of the Role Playing Game? The old pen and paper, Dungeons and Dragons (or some other brand) ?

So I will ask again, regisland; have you ever played RPGs in their originating format? You seem to understand where I'm coming from when I say JRPGs don't do the role play aspects of RPGs right.

Yandere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#150 Yandere

finalstar2007

I hate modern WRPGs like that also, you probably would like old WRPGs, the RPGs that JRPGs were inspired by.