Solaryellow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#52 Solaryellow
Member since 2013 • 7034 Posts

Another day and more of the same sky is falling bs.

Archangel3371

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#53 Archangel3371
Member since 2004 • 44172 Posts

Good. It gets pretty chilly up here in Canada. Nice to know that the Xbox Series X will keep me nice and toasty. 😁

Avatar image for BenjaminBanklin
BenjaminBanklin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54 BenjaminBanklin
Member since 2004 • 11091 Posts

@Bond007uk said:

Xbox heat? Pah! My PC GPU can hit 83c playing MS Flight Sim 2020. I can feel the heat coming out of the case and it can heat the room up a little more on some days. Nothing different here.

Yeah? What's good for a PC may not be good for a console. A PC case typically has plenty of room in the case to breathe, some with multiple areas of intake and exhaust fans. Sounds like they're nerfing the fan speed just so MS can get its "quiet" narrative among the impressions. At the expense of a flaming hot cube of death.

@Sevenizz said:

Thank god all these stories are coming from rando sites no one’s heard of. If this were a right leaning post, it would’ve been locked by now!

You pretending to not know what Giant Bomb is may be your greatest kayfabe yet.

Avatar image for deactivated-642321fb121ca
deactivated-642321fb121ca

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

#55 deactivated-642321fb121ca
Member since 2013 • 7142 Posts

That's means a great cooling system, clueless people think otherwise.

LouiXIII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By LouiXIII
Member since 2015 • 10052 Posts

Ummm...yeah. I think I'll wait for the Xbox Series X slim with the quadruple fans and what not. Don't want the red ring on DESTRUCTION again. You Xbox guys can be our guinea pigs. March on soldiers... we appreciate your service xD

BlessedbyHorus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57 BlessedbyHorus
Member since 2010 • 189 Posts

Cancelling my preorder.

Eoten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#58 Eoten
Member since 2020 • 8671 Posts

It sounds to me that the XsX really does a better job of moving heat OUT of the console, which would enable the system to draw more power and run at higher clock speeds.

SecretPolice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59 SecretPolice
Member since 2007 • 44066 Posts

@Random_Matt said:

That's means a great cooling system, clueless people think otherwise.

@eoten said:

It sounds to me that the XsX really does a better job of moving heat OUT of the console, which would enable the system to draw more power and run at higher clock speeds.

Precisely, you'd think that's not really hard to figure out but here we are.

Common sense just isn't too common these dayzzzz. :P

Fedor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60 Fedor
Member since 2015 • 11612 Posts

So it's doing well at exhausting the heat. How is this bad?

kingtito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61 kingtito
Member since 2003 • 11775 Posts

@gifford38 said:

well look at that. I bet the series x is going to be the new 360. the xbox one x was such a good made console i hope they don't go back wards this gen and have another red ring of death going on.

If only you weren't so clueless. Expelling heat isn't an indication of any kind of issue. It actually means the cooling system is doing it's job by exhausting the heat to outside the console instead of keeping it in with the components.

My PC is like a little heater for the room but never overheats and I've this build since the 1080ti came out.

Cows always

regnaston

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#62 regnaston
Member since 2008 • 4681 Posts

@BenjaminBanklin said:
@Bond007uk said:

Xbox heat? Pah! My PC GPU can hit 83c playing MS Flight Sim 2020. I can feel the heat coming out of the case and it can heat the room up a little more on some days. Nothing different here.

Yeah? What's good for a PC may not be good for a console. A PC case typically has plenty of room in the case to breathe, some with multiple areas of intake and exhaust fans. Sounds like they're nerfing the fan speed just so MS can get its "quiet" narrative among the impressions. At the expense of a flaming hot cube of death.

@Sevenizz said:

Thank god all these stories are coming from rando sites no one’s heard of. If this were a right leaning post, it would’ve been locked by now!

You pretending to not know what Giant Bomb is may be your greatest kayfabe yet.

the fact that there is heat coming out "violently" says they are not nerfing the speed of the fan /smh

regnaston

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63 regnaston
@eoten said:

shh...stop using logic there is no place for that in System Wars

BenjaminBanklin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64 BenjaminBanklin

@eoten said:

But it's making the case hot as well as the accessories plugged in it? Some cooling solution

Gifford38

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#65 Gifford38
Member since 2020 • 7165 Posts

@bluestars said:

damn and i was gonna be carrying my serious X around in my hands when i game HaH

but hey thats 12.15 tera flops v 9.28 tiny flops for ya

cows mad disease

will you stop saying 9.28 teraflops its a proven to be wrong. it only throttles a 9.28 if the game is not using the all of the gpu or cpu. like when playing a ps4 game.

but games like the new god of war or any next gen game will have that ps5 throttled up to 10.28 teraflops.

look it up. do some research before saying non sense.

BenjaminBanklin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By BenjaminBanklin

@regnaston said:

the fact that there is heat coming out "violently" says they are not nerfing the speed of the fan /smh

I don't think "violent heat emission" is a selling point for a console. That cooling system sounds FUBAR'd. You can't hear the fan, yet the heat is off the charts.

Gifford38

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67 Gifford38
@davillain- said:

@goldenelementxl: Don't worry Super Sonic, I was throwing Nintendo into the convo because I value a console with the top of the line exclusives to play on it, not Multiplats since you already know I have a gaming PC for that. I too will not get a PS5 until Sony stops supporting PS4 cross-plat and it looks like I'm not really missing much on PS5. Miles Morales coming to PS4, works in my favors :)

so missing out on ratchet and clank, demon souls, grand 7, godfall, god of war 2021.

fact is sony first party even games like hzd2 up to ps5 graphic fidelity. you know they have taking the time on the ps5 version that is not just boost mode of the ps4 version. it will look next gen.

there is no way im playing hzd2 on my base ps4.

so far only 2 first party games are cross gen. miles and hzd2. the rest you will miss out on.

2021 will be sony best first year of any next gen console.

so many games coming in 2020 and 2021.

but having miles on the ps4 at launch will give you time to get your hands on a ps5 in 2020 or 2021.

madsnakehhh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#68 madsnakehhh
Member since 2007 • 18252 Posts

Heat Wars !!!

Anyways, this is why i rather wait for Slim versions or newer models, i'm donde with being a Beta tester.

Fedor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69 Fedor

Will the 9.2TF w/boost to 10TF PS5 have the same issue?

regnaston

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By regnaston

@gifford38 said:
@bluestars said:

damn and i was gonna be carrying my serious X around in my hands when i game HaH

cows mad disease

will you stop saying 9.28 teraflops its a proven to be wrong. it only throttles a 9.28 if the game is not using the all of the gpu or cpu. like when playing a ps4 game.

but games like the new god of war or any next gen game will have that ps5 throttled up to 10.28 teraflops.

it boosts the performance on the GPU side of things and lowers the performance on the CPU side of things when needed IIRC.

Think of it as having two garden hoses hooked up to a Y valve so that they use one tap. Both will not do full pressure at the same time so in order to get more pressure out of one hose you have to restrict what is going into the other hose.

So if the GPU needs to hit the max (10.28?) then the CPU will have to clock down. If the CPU needs to get max power draw then the GPU will have to clock down (smart shift). This is a smart technology but it also could provide bottle necks farther down in the console lifecycle as developers will have to decide where to trim out stuff in order to make it work. Right now I do not think any games being released in the 1st year for either console will take full advantage of their architecture.

Avatar image for the6millionlies
The6millionLies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#71 The6millionLies
Member since 2020 • 564 Posts

If the cooling solution works , who cares about the heat ?

Gifford38

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By Gifford38

@kingtito said:
@gifford38 said:

well look at that. I bet the series x is going to be the new 360. the xbox one x was such a good made console i hope they don't go back wards this gen and have another red ring of death going on.

If only you weren't so clueless. Expelling heat isn't an indication of any kind of issue. It actually means the cooling system is doing it's job by exhausting the heat to outside the console instead of keeping it in with the components.

My PC is like a little heater for the room but never overheats and I've this build since the 1080ti came out.

Cows always

see its the fact that all the parts in the series x are on top of each other literally lol. it might be pushing out the hot air but the fact is will it be enough for the crambed in parts system. is it going to enough to get the heat out fast enough.

not saying the series x looks bad just looks a bit iffy with its design. if the external ssd expansion is getting so hot to even touch then it might be to hot to function right a year later without getting the fan to run at its max the entire time.

my ps4 pro died because it got to hot that's all im saying. i should of said series x might be the new ps pro.

now im stuck playing on my base ps 4 until i send my pro to get fixed.

sony ps4 pro is the worse console design ever so this is no cow rant. this is just me concerned that the series x will not crash like my pro did because i was playing days gone and the game crashed my whole system because it got to hot.

Phlop_Spencer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73 Phlop_Spencer
Member since 2020 • 1476 Posts

@regnaston: are you an systems designer or engineer for PS? If not, then maybe stop spouting nonsense pretending to know what you’re talking about. We have all heard what Cerny had to say about it. Being a lemming isn’t gonna change the truth.

regnaston

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74 regnaston

@phlop_spencer said:

@regnaston: are you an systems designer or engineer for PS? If not, then maybe stop spouting nonsense pretending to know what you’re talking about. We have all heard what Cerny had to say about it. Being a lemming isn’t gonna change the truth.

I was using Cerny's presentation as source material for my info..so if my info is wrong then blame him

kingtito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75 kingtito

@gifford38 said:

see its the fact that all the parts in the series x are on top of each other literally lol. it might be pushing out the hot air but the fact is will it be enough for the crumbed in parts system. is it going to enough to get the heat out fast enough.

not saying the series x looks bad just looks a bit iffy with its design. if the external ssd expansion is getting so hot to even touch then it might be to hot to function right a year later without getting the fan to run at its max the entire time.

my ps4 pro died because it got to hot that's all im saying. i should of said series x might be the new ps pro.

sony ps4 pro is the worse console design ever so this is no cow rant. this is just me concerned that the series x will not crash like my pro did because i was playing days gone and the game crashed my whole system because it got to hot.

If the reports are accurate then that's your answer. It's pushing out the heat and doing it's job.

The design looks iffy? And you think that monstrosity that is the PS5 is better? Please, don't act as if your opinion isn't extremely biased. You're on the same level as el tormented

Then you had a flawed Pro because I haven't heard of any issues with the Pro and heat causing premature failures. Mine doesn't have any issues and I've had it for years. The fact the XSX IS expelling so much(if reports are accurate) tells you all you need to know about the cooling system. It's doing it's job

lebanese_boy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76 lebanese_boy
Member since 2003 • 18036 Posts

Babe turn the furnace off, we're getting an Xbox!

regnaston

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By regnaston

@BenjaminBanklin said:
@regnaston said:

I don't think "violent heat emission" is a selling point for a console. That cooling system sounds FUBAR'd. You can't hear the fan, yet the heat is off the charts.

well it was a French guy that used that word and they are known to be a little dramatic :D

I am part French BTW so that is not a slight. French (and all Latin based languages) tend to be more expressive in nature. English (which is Germanic based) tends to be more facts based

edit: I would be more worried if I could not hear the fan and there was no heat being felt

Gifford38

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By Gifford38

@regnaston said:
@gifford38 said:
@bluestars said:

cows mad disease

it boosts the performance on the GPU side of things and lowers the performance on the CPU side of things when needed IIRC.

Think of it as having two garden hoses hooked up to a Y valve so that they use one tap. Both will not do full pressure at the same time so in order to get more pressure out of one hose you have to restrict what is going into the other hose.

So if the GPU needs to hit the max (10.28?) then the CPU will have to clock down. If the CPU needs to get max power draw then the GPU will have to clock down (smart shift). This is a smart technology but it also could provide bottle necks farther down in the console lifecycle as developers will have to decide where to trim out stuff in order to make it work. Right now I do not think any games being released in the 1st year for either console will take full advantage of their architecture.

nope again look it up the cpu and gpu can run at its max setting at the same time. if the gpu needs more then yes it will lower cpu to help out the gpu. its when the gpu is going over its max or cpu that they can help each other.

smartshift looks at how many power-hungry operations are in the pipeline on both CPU and GPU side, predict power usage and only downscale when the total power footprint is exceeded.

https://wccftech.com/playstation-5-cpu-gpu-limits/

The CPU and GPU each have a power budget, of course the GPU power budget is the larger of the two. If the CPU doesn't use its power budget - for example, if it is capped at 3.5GHz - then the unused portion of the budget goes to the GPU. That's what AMD calls SmartShift. There's enough power that both CPU and GPU can potentially run at their limits of 3.5GHz and 2.23GHz, it isn't the case that the developer has to choose to run one of them slower.

How boost will influence game design remains to be seen, but it seems like all games will always get boosted frequencies. Mark Cerny did confirm that the PlayStation 5 devkits featured locked profiles to help developers optimize their games, but these performance profiles will not be found in the actual console so that all games will always be able to take advantage of the additional power.

https://www.wepc.com/news/ps5-gpu-cpu-boost/

another site

Gifford38

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79 Gifford38

@kingtito said:
@gifford38 said:

see its the fact that all the parts in the series x are on top of each other literally lol. it might be pushing out the hot air but the fact is will it be enough for the crumbed in parts system. is it going to enough to get the heat out fast enough.

If the reports are accurate then that's your answer. It's pushing out the heat and doing it's job.

The design looks iffy? And you think that monstrosity that is the PS5 is better? Please, don't act as if your opinion isn't extremely biased. You're on the same level as el tormented

Then you had a flawed Pro because I haven't heard of any issues with the Pro and heat causing premature failures. Mine doesn't have any issues and I've had it for years. The fact the XSX IS expelling so much(if reports are accurate) tells you all you need to know about the cooling system. It's doing it's job

ps5 looks like it can breath more thats all.

no issues with the pro? look it up it will surprise you how many crashed.

just because you had no issues does not mean its not real.

Gifford38

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80 Gifford38
@regnaston said:
@BenjaminBanklin said:
@regnaston said:

well it was a French guy that used that word and they are known to be a little dramatic :D

I am part French BTW so that is not a slight. French (and all Latin based languages) tend to be more expressive in nature. English (which is Germanic based) tends to be more facts based

edit: I would be more worried if I could not hear the fan and there was no heat being felt

difference between feeling the heat come out and the system its self feels so hot to even touch it which means the system it self is hot. it might be fine just the fact the plastic is that hot. the ps4 was that hot to touch on some games and a year later it became a jet engine. still works but its loud.

wait until your series x gets dusty on the fan. it might be the next jet engine.

regnaston

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81 regnaston

@gifford38 said:
@regnaston said:
@gifford38 said:
@bluestars said:

cows mad disease

nope again look it up the cpu and gpu can run at its max setting at the same time. if the gpu needs more then yes it will lower cpu to help out the gpu. its when the gpu is going over its max or cpu that they can help each other.

smartshift looks at how many power-hungry operations are in the pipeline on both CPU and GPU side, predict power usage and only downscale when the total power footprint is exceeded.

https://wccftech.com/playstation-5-cpu-gpu-limits/

The CPU and GPU each have a power budget, of course the GPU power budget is the larger of the two. If the CPU doesn't use its power budget - for example, if it is capped at 3.5GHz - then the unused portion of the budget goes to the GPU. That's what AMD calls SmartShift. There's enough power that both CPU and GPU can potentially run at their limits of 3.5GHz and 2.23GHz, it isn't the case that the developer has to choose to run one of them slower.

How boost will influence game design remains to be seen, but it seems like all games will always get boosted frequencies. Mark Cerny did confirm that the PlayStation 5 devkits featured locked profiles to help developers optimize their games, but these performance profiles will not be found in the actual console so that all games will always be able to take advantage of the additional power.

https://www.wepc.com/news/ps5-gpu-cpu-boost/

another site

from the 2nd link

Cerny states: “The CPU and GPU each have a power budget, of course, the GPU power budget is the larger of the two. If the CPU doesn’t use its power budget – for example, if it is capped at 3.5GHz – then the unused portion of the budget goes to the GPU. That’s what AMD calls SmartShift. There’s enough power that both CPU and GPU can potentially run at their limits of 3.5GHz and 2.23GHz, it isn’t the case that the developer has to choose to run one of them slower.”

That is all fine and good the problem is his language is confusing. If they both can run at maximum of 3.5 and 2.23 GHZ at the same time (which is fine) but then he states that if the CPU is not using the power budget it can be shifted to the GPU. Why would you need to shift it to the GPU if it already is capable of maximum without it? Wouldn't that mean that extra power could then boost the clocks of the GPU even further?

I think it comes down to an Engineer trying to explain things to people in normal language and missing the mark.

Here is the breakdown of the TF in the PS5 GPU at max settings btw.

36 cu x 64 x 2230mhz = 5,137,920 flops x 2 /1,000,000 = 10.23 TF

kingtito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82 kingtito

@gifford38 said:
@kingtito said:

ps5 looks like it can breath more thats all.

no issues with the pro? look it up it will surprise you how many crashed.

just because you had no issues does not mean its not real.

I don't need to look it up. All electronics have issues with a small % of manufactured units. The Pro didn't have a widespread issue and I'd be willing to bet it's well within the acceptable range for consoles.

Zero_epyon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#83 Zero_epyon
Member since 2004 • 20105 Posts

I remember me and a couple of others saying that this thing was going to be hot and our concerns were dismissed. Predictably, it seems we were correct in our assumption. Will the console melt down? Probably not. But it's not good either.

regnaston

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84  Edited By regnaston

just for fun

https://www.pugetsystems.com/labs/articles/Gaming-PC-vs-Space-Heater-Efficiency-511/

Who needs a space heater :D

If the XSX is able to warm my gaming room a few degrees then it will be welcome, my room is always cold :D

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 72

#85 Pedro
Member since 2002 • 69479 Posts

Seems like some folks actually believe that heat is going to be an issue for the system. I reckon it will not be.

ogvampire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86 ogvampire
Member since 2008 • 9123 Posts

@Sevenizz: i think there's something wrong with you, mentally. why can't you leave politics out of this forum? you keep shoehorning these stupid comments. do you need a hug?

DaVillain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87 DaVillain  Moderator  Online
Member since 2014 • 56107 Posts

@gifford38 said:

so missing out on ratchet and clank, demon souls, grand 7, godfall, god of war 2021.

fact is sony first party even games like hzd2 up to ps5 graphic fidelity. you know they have taking the time on the ps5 version that is not just boost mode of the ps4 version. it will look next gen.

so far only 2 first party games are cross gen. miles and hzd2. the rest you will miss out on.

but having miles on the ps4 at launch will give you time to get your hands on a ps5 in 2020 or 2021.

I own Demon Souls on PS3 and I have no desire to replay it again. But you are right, I'll be missing out Ratchet & Clank: Rift Apart on release....for now at least until Sony stops supporting PS4 and plus, I wanna wait until Sony builds up the library of exclusives before I jump to PS5. Don't worry, I'll support your precious PS5 when Sony stops supporting PS4. But of course, its no secret that Horizon: Forbidden West will come to PC.

Fedor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88  Edited By Fedor

@davillain- said:
@gifford38 said:

I own Demon Souls on PS3 and I have no desire to replay it again. But you are right, I'll be missing out Ratchet & Clank: Rift Apart on release....for now at least until Sony stops supporting PS4 and plus, I wanna wait until Sony builds up the library of exclusives before I jump to PS5. Don't worry, I'll support your precious PS5 when Sony stops supporting PS4. But of course, its no secret that Horizon: Forbidden West will come to PC.

Hell, Demon's Souls will be too.

DaVillain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89 DaVillain  Moderator  Online
Member since 2014 • 56107 Posts

@fedor: Looks like I'll keep my PS4 longer when Demon Souls release on PC...but on a sale of course ;)

Avatar image for masonshoemocker
masonshoemocker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90 masonshoemocker
Member since 2003 • 740 Posts

From this thread alone, I can tell a lot of people in here don't have a lot of experience with Mid to High Range PCs built for gaming/streaming. It looks like the Series X cooling system is doing it's job. It's supposed to exhaust heat. Heat doesn't just disappear. It's generated and needs to go somewhere.

You ever see those All-In-One coolers for CPUs? Yeah those CPUs are kept cool but the heat that goes to the radiator and is blown away by the fans has to go somewhere right....like out of the case. Just like NVIDIAs blower design for the 3080 and other cards. Heat is always there no matter what. The goal is to get it out of the case and keep the system cool.

xantufrog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#91  Edited By xantufrog  Moderator
Member since 2013 • 17875 Posts

@masonshoemocker: two things:

1. exhausting a ton of heat does not indicate the heat within is under control. It may be, but that isn't evidence the cooling is sifficient - just that the device is operating

2. the level of heat may or may not be "ideal". The exact same hardware may have been able to run with better thermals in a better-breathing layout and case where the chips aren't in a thermal feedback loop warming each other up

IMO, waving one's hand and saying "eh, high end hardware gets hot" is a bit glib. It might be perfectly fine - probably is, but we don't really know at this point. It could certainly indicate the device is engineered to run dangerously close to its thermal limits

Moistcarrot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92 Moistcarrot
Member since 2015 • 1474 Posts

Nice, it finally has a function as a heater now. Since there are no games to play on it :)

mrbojangles25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#93 mrbojangles25
Member since 2005 • 58308 Posts

With my windows closed in my room, my PC makes a bit of warmth. But it is not blazingly hot, and it is also very quiet.

Now I don't know if these Frenchmen are exaggerating, but if the console is "too hot to handle" in the literal sense, then that might be an actual problem.

Bluestars

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94 Bluestars
Member since 2019 • 2789 Posts

@gifford38:

9.28 tiny flops deal with it

hah

Bluestars

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95  Edited By Bluestars
Member since 2019 • 2789 Posts

until digital foundry says it gets excessively hot.....its not excessively hot

facts

hah

Gifford38

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97 Gifford38

@bluestars said:

@gifford38:

9.28 tiny flops deal with it

hah

even though I proved you wrong ok I will deal with it if you want to keep saying it.

fact is I know 100% that I'm right. so have a good day.

Gifford38

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98 Gifford38
@bluestars said:

until digital foundry says it gets excessively hot.....its not excessively hot

facts

hah

you know digital foundry most impressed and most wanted game next gen title so far is demon souls? so are they right about that or only when it comes to your system temperature?

shellcase86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99  Edited By shellcase86
Member since 2012 • 6848 Posts

@gifford38 said:

I knoooow! Here's hoping they avoid another billion dollar mistake like RROD.

Phlop_Spencer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100 Phlop_Spencer
Member since 2020 • 1476 Posts

Imagine we got RROD 2.0 LOL. From playing Xbox one backwards compatible games