How the hell did the Xbox ONE sell so much?

kingtito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#151 kingtito
Member since 2003 • 11775 Posts

@Ant_17 said:

@kingtito: meh, I'm stubborn. I still have my claim that you have not debunked.

Then your claim is rendered moot. Without any shred of proof it's just a baseless opinion coming from the most biased faction on SWs. Thanks for playing...you lose

Ant_17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#152 Ant_17
Member since 2005 • 13634 Posts

@kingtito: nah, it's more solid than yours, since only you had an issue with it. I don't see anyone else having an issue with my claim.

kingtito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#153 kingtito

@Ant_17 said:

@kingtito: nah, it's more solid than yours, since only you had an issue with it. I don't see anyone else having an issue with my claim.

Hahahahahaha hahahahaahahaha baseless statement with ZERO evidence to back it up and claims it's more solid than someone else saying prove it hahahahahahahaha you literally can't make this shit up. You cows are in your own little world.

You mean cows cause everyone with common sense and that doesn't have their head shoved up Sony's ass does. Perhaps you should try reading and understanding because you don't want to become the next el tormented

Ant_17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#154 Ant_17

@kingtito: it's amazing how little it takes to trigger you. My flimsy claim has you shook. I have no proof and yet here you are, laughing your head off cause you can't prove me wrong and are stuck with insulting me. Just prove me wrong, it's that simple.

kingtito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#155 kingtito

@Ant_17 said:

@kingtito: it's amazing how little it takes to trigger you. My flimsy claim has you shook. I have no proof and yet here you are, laughing your head off cause you can't prove me wrong and are stuck with insulting me. Just prove me wrong, it's that simple.

He's a hint cow, laughing at you is the opposite of being triggered. I was literally laughing at you and it was at your expense. Guess you can add what triggered means to the list

Yes here you are responding to my every post...what was that about being triggered? Oh that's right you're triggered

Laughing cause I can't prove you wrong? Hahahaah more like laughing at you because you're so triggered that you can't prove your own claim. I mean that must really suck to make a claim and fail time and time again to back it up

Prove yourself right. The onus is on you cause, you know, you made the claim...pretty simple how that works isn't it

Stay triggered cow and I'll continue laughing at your expense

Ant_17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#156 Ant_17

@kingtito: I don't have to prove my claim, since it is my personal claim. You are welcome to prove me wrong.

kingtito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#157  Edited By kingtito

@Ant_17 said:

@kingtito: I don't have to prove my claim, since it is my personal claim. You are welcome to prove me wrong.

Which is what I stated when i said it's your opinion...come on man get your head out of your ass.

Ant_17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#158 Ant_17

@kingtito: I haven't seen evidence that it's false. The problem was over 60% and Microsoft took months to bring you a replacement. I don't think gamers have the vurtie of patience.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#159 tormentos
Member since 2003 • 33784 Posts

@kingtito said:

Guess MSs bad PR and poor decisions prior to launch didn't affect sales...not one bit.

Didn't YOU make the claim the 360 was sold out for months and that there was no way I got a launch one? So according to you there were no 360s available which would then explain why the X1 outsold the 360 at launch. Such a clown

YES for MS!!!!!!! Man coming from 24M the previous gen to selling well over 80M is an awesome accomplishment..thanks for pointing that out clown

Man it must suck that you can't provide a single shred of evidence to back up your bogus claim. I know in a cows mind speculation and guesses are considered fact but that doesn't work in the real world clown. Here you need actual evidence to back up your claims and you have goose eggs kid.

Get some evidence clown

No i say the 360 had a shortage but units were coming down each month and NPD from those days prove it.

GameSpot: Is increased output of 360s having any impact on industry revenues yet, or is the console being in short supply still a culprit when it comes to overall sales?

Anita Frazier: I think it's still in short supply, meaning that demand is still exceeding readily available supply, but there are signs that things are loosening up at retail.

https://www.gamespot.com/articles/chartspot-march-2006/1100-6147802/

Xbox 360 shortages will end soon, says Moore

Microsoft's Peter Moore has announced that Xbox 360 shortages should soon be at an end, stating: "Within the next four to six weeks, anybody will be able to walk into a store and buy an Xbox 360."

https://www.gamesindustry.biz/articles/xbox-360-shortages-will-end-soon-says-moore

The first piece of good news for the company is that the Xbox One is continuing to outpace the Xbox 360 when it comes to consoles sales at the same points in the two consoles’ generations.

https://gamingbolt.com/xbox-one-sales-outpacing-xbox-360-at-same-point-in-generation-as-we-enter-2016

In case you want to hide on shortages a bit more.

Now this is OFFICIAL MS PR you know the one you love,so according to you MS bad moves cost the sales but fact is up to 2016 the machine was doing better and selling faster according to MS.

So what happen? Oh yeah there were no RROD problems to boost those sales..HAHAHAHAA

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#160 tormentos

@Ant_17 said:

As soon as he saw a thread stating the PS3 outsold the xbox 360 he was trigger...Hahahahaa

Funny thing is he lie about owning a launch 360,lie about the warranty of the xbox 360 on launch,and falsely claim hes launch xbox 360 was repair for free 6 month after he bought it..Hahahahaa

Steppy_76

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#161 Steppy_76
Member since 2005 • 2857 Posts

@Ant_17: you must first prove your claim for it to need to be debunked.

Steppy_76

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#162 Steppy_76

@tormentos: the ps4 was a much better competitor to the one than the ps3 was to the 360 is a much more logical reason than claiming ALL fat 360s would rrod

Ant_17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#163 Ant_17

@Steppy_76: no I don't. I presented the claim 1st. Anyone having an issue with it is happy to debunk it.

Steppy_76

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#164 Steppy_76

@Ant_17: so you are only here to instigate then. Gotcha. Carry on.

Ant_17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#165 Ant_17

@Steppy_76: what, you give up too? Is my theory this hard to debunk?

Steppy_76

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#166 Steppy_76

@Ant_17: nope. You're incorrect. Prove me wrong.

Ant_17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#167 Ant_17

@Steppy_76: your opinion is noted, and ignored. My theory still stands.

WitIsWisdom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#168 WitIsWisdom
Member since 2007 • 9578 Posts

It's not bad at all, although I consider it my 3rd console. That said, at least I can watch Hulu Live unlike PS4 since they have their own streaming service and are obviously afraid of a little competition. The game preview program is also really cool.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#169 tormentos

@Steppy_76 said:

@tormentos: the ps4 was a much better competitor to the one than the ps3 was to the 360 is a much more logical reason than claiming ALL fat 360s would rrod

There is no logic in thinking that a console with the worse fail ever recorded that cost a company a mind blowing 1.15 billions in repairs didn't spark re buys of units once a more solid alternative came out.

Denial is something sad there are tons of stories all over the internet of people re buying xbox 360,we know for fact that millions of xbox 360 were without warranty when the slim model came,we know for fact that MS refuse to repair units with E74 until 2009 4 years into the 360 life cycle,tell me what the hell some one with a 360 and 40 games would do on 2008 when his machine failed do to E74.

1-Sold all its games dirt cheap cancel xbox live and move to PS3 (even more expensive console)

2-Pay $140 for repair see the unit fail again so months down the road.

3-Buy an Arcade 360 $199 and slap your old HDD on it and move on.

4-Cry to the heavens and renounce gaming.

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 72

#170 Pedro
Member since 2002 • 69722 Posts

@tormentos: You are confusing your speculation as fact and contradicting yourself in the same breath. If you are pointing out that they spent "a mind blowing 1..15 billion in repairs" you can't follow that up with your conspiracy theory that most of its sales were re-buys. Subscribe to a more refined conspiracy theory. :)

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#171 tormentos

@Pedro said:

@tormentos: You are confusing your speculation as fact and contradicting yourself in the same breath. If you are pointing out that they spent "a mind blowing 1..15 billion in repairs" you can't follow that up with your conspiracy theory that most of its sales were re-buys. Subscribe to a more refined conspiracy theory. :)

Yes the mind blowing 1.15 was for REPAIRS UNDER WARRANTY,not for consoles that were out of warranty or problems NOT COVER BY WARRANTY.

There is no contradiction on my part just a misunderstanding on yours.

The RROD warranty wasn't eternal it was 3 years thats it,if your console broke after the 3 years it was pay and see it fail latter on or get a new one with 3 more years of warranty.

Worse some problems weren't cover by MS 3 year warranty E74 was one it wasn't cover until 2009,that mean that any person who had the problem had to either pay or get a new platform.

I don't know why people are so on denial about RROD how big it was and the fact that it sprung a ton a re buys,i think is the fact that is MS best effort and best performance so far and some people don't like to see it tainted by something like that.

In fact some even ignore the severity of RROD which wasn't a single problem but a conglomerate of problems cover under one name.

PAL360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

#172 PAL360
Member since 2007 • 30570 Posts

Xbox One may not have the first party studios Sony does to bring 3 or 4 great exclusives per year, but we live in an era when quality games come almost at a daily basis. In this context, even the least successful console end up with an insanely good library.

pdogg93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#173 pdogg93
Member since 2015 • 1849 Posts

@tormentos: don’t bother banging your head against a wall dude. Lems are in pure denial when it comes to how much of a colossal failure the 360 hardware was.

VFighter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#174 VFighter
Member since 2016 • 11031 Posts

@Pedro: Lol, you just got slapped around,d like a ho lol.

Avatar image for deactivated-6092a2d005fba
deactivated-6092a2d005fba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#175 deactivated-6092a2d005fba
Member since 2015 • 22663 Posts

@kingtito said:
@davillain- said:

@kingtito: LOL bitch some more.

El tormented quotes me with some none sense comparison so I write back and say I don't care about the comparison, you come running like captain save a ho and I'm the one bitching? Man, you cows are a "special" breed aren't you...

You have to remember that dav is a cow in the closet and sticks up for his fellow herd members lol.

shellcase86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#176 shellcase86
Member since 2012 • 6851 Posts

@PAL360 said:

Xbox One may not have the first party studios Sony does to bring 3 or 4 great exclusives per year, but we live in an era when quality games come almost at a daily basis. In this context, even the least successful console end up with an insanely good library.

That's a very good and valid point. Regardless of it's first party offerings, Xbox still gets plenty of support.

kingtito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#177 kingtito

@Ant_17 said:

@kingtito: I haven't seen evidence that it's false. The problem was over 60% and Microsoft took months to bring you a replacement. I don't think gamers have the vurtie of patience.

Nor have you seen evidence of it being true and without either you can't make a claim and not provide any shred of evidence.

So now the problem is over 60%. Just jumped overnight a decade AFTER the fact huh? As far as the replacement taking months, could of fooled me since my very 1st replacement took 7 days from when I made the call. Doesn't seem like months to me. My 2nd replacement I wasn't so fortunate since they lost my 360. That replacement did take a while and yet I still didn't run out and purchase a new one

Heil68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#178 Heil68
Member since 2004 • 60718 Posts

Really is a mystery, flops everywhere and lack of exclusives...MS should feel lucky.

kingtito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#179 kingtito

@tormentos said:

No i say the 360 had a shortage but units were coming down each month and NPD from those days prove it.

GameSpot: Is increased output of 360s having any impact on industry revenues yet, or is the console being in short supply still a culprit when it comes to overall sales?

Anita Frazier: I think it's still in short supply, meaning that demand is still exceeding readily available supply, but there are signs that things are loosening up at retail.

https://www.gamespot.com/articles/chartspot-march-2006/1100-6147802/

Xbox 360 shortages will end soon, says Moore

Microsoft's Peter Moore has announced that Xbox 360 shortages should soon be at an end, stating: "Within the next four to six weeks, anybody will be able to walk into a store and buy an Xbox 360."

https://www.gamesindustry.biz/articles/xbox-360-shortages-will-end-soon-says-moore

The first piece of good news for the company is that the Xbox One is continuing to outpace the Xbox 360 when it comes to consoles sales at the same points in the two consoles’ generations.

https://gamingbolt.com/xbox-one-sales-outpacing-xbox-360-at-same-point-in-generation-as-we-enter-2016

In case you want to hide on shortages a bit more.

Now this is OFFICIAL MS PR you know the one you love,so according to you MS bad moves cost the sales but fact is up to 2016 the machine was doing better and selling faster according to MS.

So what happen? Oh yeah there were no RROD problems to boost those sales..HAHAHAHAA

Ummm you mistake what I mean when I talk about shortages el tormented. I was using YOUR argument against you since you were the one shouting shortages when I said I got a launch 360 and how it back ordered for months. Funny how your narrative changes when it's thrown back in your face. Doesn't surprise me that I had to explain why I even mentioned the shortages, you do have the worse reading comprehension I've ever seen.

Nope, there wasn't any RROD to boost sales. You've yet to prove it. Go look up the word proof, then actually try and get some. So far you're throwing up goose eggs

kingtito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#180 kingtito

@Ant_17 said:

@Steppy_76: no I don't. I presented the claim 1st. Anyone having an issue with it is happy to debunk it.

You do know that's not how it works right? You make a claim, it's up to you to provide the proof backing up said claim. It's not up to others to debunk it. As sit stands your claim is nothing more than your deluded opinion. Worth as much as el tormented twisted opinions.

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 77

User Lists: 1

#181 cainetao11
Member since 2006 • 38036 Posts

You really can’t grasp that other people like different things than you; don’t let metacritic tell them what a “game” is?

jaydan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#183 jaydan  Online
Member since 2015 • 8431 Posts
@i_p_daily said:
@kingtito said:
@davillain- said:

El tormented quotes me with some none sense comparison so I write back and say I don't care about the comparison, you come running like captain save a ho and I'm the one bitching? Man, you cows are a "special" breed aren't you...

You have to remember that dav is a cow in the closet and sticks up for his fellow herd members lol.

I noticed how @davillain- flip flops on his standpoints more than Aunt Gertrude does with her sandals during a Summer getaway.

He'll be for something one day, then flip his stance the next day, if it suits the popularity of the conversation.

If the topic is for the hermits, then he'll be for the hermits. If the topic is for the sheep, then he'll be for the sheep. If the topic is for the lemmings, then he's for the lemmings. But dare I say, if the topic is popularly against any of these crowds, he'll be against them too.

@davillain- simply goes with the tides of whatever the conversation is with the attempt of transparency but in reality he often contradicts himself depending on the day and trend.

Because when he is on everyone's side, he is on no one's side.

Avatar image for Bread_or_Decide
Bread_or_Decide

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#184 Bread_or_Decide
Member since 2007 • 29761 Posts

The xbox one S is a pretty rad system. Its the main console in my living room.

PS4 gets the bedroom where it belongs.

Xabiss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#185 Xabiss
Member since 2012 • 4749 Posts

@cainetao11 said:

You really can’t grasp that other people like different things than you; don’t let metacritic tell them what a “game” is?

Fanboys can't handle the fact that the Xbox One will be one of the top 10 best selling home consoles of all time. It just drives them nuts because they hate it so much. ROFLMAO! How pathetic of a life do you have to live to actually hate a piece of plastic.

Steppy_76

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#186 Steppy_76

@tormentos said:
@Pedro said:

Yes the mind blowing 1.15 was for REPAIRS UNDER WARRANTY,not for consoles that were out of warranty or problems NOT COVER BY WARRANTY.

There is no contradiction on my part just a misunderstanding on yours.

The RROD warranty wasn't eternal it was 3 years thats it,if your console broke after the 3 years it was pay and see it fail latter on or get a new one with 3 more years of warranty.

Worse some problems weren't cover by MS 3 year warranty E74 was one it wasn't cover until 2009,that mean that any person who had the problem had to either pay or get a new platform.

I don't know why people are so on denial about RROD how big it was and the fact that it sprung a ton a re buys,i think is the fact that is MS best effort and best performance so far and some people don't like to see it tainted by something like that.

In fact some even ignore the severity of RROD which wasn't a single problem but a conglomerate of problems cover under one name.

NOBODY IGNORES THE SEVERITY OF THE RROD {though some do ignore the severity of the DRE'S ;) }. It was covered for 3 years which in all probability meant that most of them failed within that timeframe. If they didn't fail in that timeframe they probably had to buy a new system just like everybody else who's machine dies 4-5 years after purchase. Since DRE's are normal in your opinion, then most people who buy any system will eventually have to have it replaced right? Or do rebuys only count against MS? Let me guess you really believe nearly all of the 150 million PS2 purchasers only bought one system though right?

StormyJoe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#187 StormyJoe
Member since 2011 • 7806 Posts

@tigerbalm said:

Xbone hadn't sold 40million, more like 30 million.

Yes it has. Google "Xbox one lifetime sales"

Avatar image for deactivated-6092a2d005fba
deactivated-6092a2d005fba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#188 deactivated-6092a2d005fba
Member since 2015 • 22663 Posts

@jaydan said:
@i_p_daily said:
@kingtito said:
@davillain- said:

I noticed how @davillain- flip flops on his standpoints more than Aunt Gertrude does with her sandals during a Summer getaway.

He'll be for something one day, then flip his stance the next day, if it suits the popularity of the conversation.

If the topic is for the hermits, then he'll be for the hermits. If the topic is for the sheep, then he'll be for the sheep. If the topic is for the lemmings, then he's for the lemmings. But dare I say, if the topic is popularly against any of these crowds, he'll be against them too.

@davillain- simply goes with the tides of whatever the conversation is with the attempt of transparency but in reality he often contradicts himself depending on the day and trend.

Because when he is on everyone's side, he is on no one's side.

True except for the lem part, he will always pick the side who's arguing against the lem.

That's why I call him a cow in the closet.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#189  Edited By tormentos

@kingtito said:
@Ant_17 said:

Nor have you seen evidence of it being true and without either you can't make a claim and not provide any shred of evidence.

So now the problem is over 60%. Just jumped overnight a decade AFTER the fact huh? As far as the replacement taking months, could of fooled me since my very 1st replacement took 7 days from when I made the call. Doesn't seem like months to me. My 2nd replacement I wasn't so fortunate since they lost my 360. That replacement did take a while and yet I still didn't run out and purchase a new one

You mean the false replacement which you falsely claim MS replace free 6 months after launch and that i PROVED was out of warranty and that there is no way in HELL that your was service free with your warranty expire for 3 months.?

Dude is over you were busted.

It was impossible for you to get a free repair in May 2006 because back then the warranty was 3 months i prove it,MS extended the warranty to 1 year on december 2006.

Worse you also claimed falsely the xbox 360 in 2005 came with 1 year warranty which is a LIE,MS return time for the 360 was 3 weeks not one. IN fact in transit alone your damn console most have been like 4 to 5 days for both ways and i am been generous,and repairing it was a process.

What you did is so obvious is not even funny and the fact that you can't admit it is lol worthy i exposed your lies man is over.

Let me guess you call and the very next day you had the coffin in your house right.? Hahahahaa such a liar.

He is actually lying @Ant_17 he made some claims that were false and i prove it,he claim he got his machine fix when it RROD 6 months after launch,when launch units didn't have 1 year warranty but 3 months,his machine was out of warranty by February 2006 and MS was charging people $140 for repairs.

@kingtito said:

Ummm you mistake what I mean when I talk about shortages el tormented. I was using YOUR argument against you since you were the one shouting shortages when I said I got a launch 360 and how it back ordered for months. Funny how your narrative changes when it's thrown back in your face. Doesn't surprise me that I had to explain why I even mentioned the shortages, you do have the worse reading comprehension I've ever seen.

Nope, there wasn't any RROD to boost sales. You've yet to prove it. Go look up the word proof, then actually try and get some. So far you're throwing up goose eggs

My argument is the same there were shortages period but units still come.

And up to 2016 the xbox one was doing better the only difference is that this gen the xbox one hardware doesn't suck,so there are no re buys boosting sales.

Not only i prove it i also prove that you are a LIAR who invent things to wind arguments.

@Xabiss said:

Fanboys can't handle the fact that the Xbox One will be one of the top 10 best selling home consoles of all time. It just drives them nuts because they hate it so much. ROFLMAO! How pathetic of a life do you have to live to actually hate a piece of plastic.

That doesn't say much when even successful consoles like the Snes peaked at 50 millions.

Well not as pathetic as yours who feel the need to defend a piece of plastic every day.

You can't help it..lol

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#190 tormentos

@Steppy_76 said:

NOBODY IGNORES THE SEVERITY OF THE RROD {though some do ignore the severity of the DRE'S ;) }. It was covered for 3 years which in all probability meant that most of them failed within that timeframe. If they didn't fail in that timeframe they probably had to buy a new system just like everybody else who's machine dies 4-5 years after purchase. Since DRE's are normal in your opinion, then most people who buy any system will eventually have to have it replaced right? Or do rebuys only count against MS? Let me guess you really believe nearly all of the 150 million PS2 purchasers only bought one system though right?

Yeah they magically fail only 3 years and then stop failing,which is why RROD stopped completely by 2008 right?

NO DRE is easily FIXABLE in fact i fixed my self my PS1,ps2,ps3,xbox and xbox 360 ,GC and DC all DRE on me,in fact the laser eye for my PS3 costed me like $30 and youtube make it quite easy since there are tons of videos showing how.

RROD wasn't easily fixable in fact RROD is a conglomerate of problems under 1 name, oh and once you fixed DRE on your unit including the 360 it will last you many years,RROD fixes did not.

Dude people complained about sending MS their machine 3 or 4 times,some people got the machine and not a month latter they would send it again,worse E74 wasn't cover until 2009 and was quite common,you simply had to buy a new unit or pay for repair and pray to the heavens that it didn't fail again.

And one more time we see you trying to portrait something much simple as something that much worse,look how you want to imply that people who suffer DRE would need to buy a new console when in reality DRE was easily fixable RROD wasn't.

pcvirginrace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#191 pcvirginrace
Member since 2017 • 192 Posts

-Achievements>trophies

-No need to install 12 launchers to play Apex, fortnite, destiny, ac, etc

-gamepass

-bc

-4k Blu ray

Starshine_M2A2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 19

#192  Edited By Starshine_M2A2
Member since 2006 • 5593 Posts

Because everyone loves an underdog and watching the X1 evolve has been one of the most interesting aspects of this gen.

If nothing else, MS is much more consumer friendly than Sony and makes a serious effort to listen to its audience. And that goes a long way.

Ant_17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#193 Ant_17

@kingtito: https://m.ign.com/articles/2009/08/17/report-xbox-360-failure-rate-reaches-54

2009 and it was 54%. That was the year the ps3 started to take over even. Also 40% fault after the repair. Found my evidence for my claim, now debunk it.

SecretPolice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#194 SecretPolice
Member since 2007 • 44143 Posts

Very salty in here. lol

So smexy baby!! Xbox Won. :P

xHedon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#195 xHedon
Member since 2018 • 293 Posts

@mosquitobaby: with Xbox One having sold over 50 million units, it’s a good thing. Great games and great console.

robert_sparkes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#196 robert_sparkes
Member since 2018 • 7254 Posts

50 million I thought it was closer to 40.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#197  Edited By tormentos

@Ant_17 said:

@kingtito: https://m.ign.com/articles/2009/08/17/report-xbox-360-failure-rate-reaches-54

2009 and it was 54%. That was the year the ps3 started to take over even. Also 40% fault after the repair. Found my evidence for my claim, now debunk it.

@Steppy_76 This is a huge blow to your argument not only 5000 is a huge damn sample,but look at how 41% claimed their unit failed a second time.

Worse when the question was if they had a friend who's console has failed almost 70% voted that they had a friend who's 360 broke.

Compare to only 12% or even 6% in the wii that number is HUGE and show how big RROD was,and again consoles failed more than once.

You and kinglemming have been totally owned.

Avatar image for BenjaminBanklin
BenjaminBanklin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#198 BenjaminBanklin  Online
Member since 2004 • 11132 Posts
@xhedon said:

@mosquitobaby: with Xbox One having sold over 50 million units, it’s a good thing. Great games and great console.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#199 tormentos

@BenjaminBanklin said:
@xhedon said:

Hahahahaa 50 millions..lol

kingtito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#200 kingtito

@tormentos said:
@kingtito said:
@Ant_17 said:

You mean the false replacement which you falsely claim MS replace free 6 months after launch and that i PROVED was out of warranty and that there is no way in HELL that your was service free with your warranty expire for 3 months.?

Dude is over you were busted.

It was impossible for you to get a free repair in May 2006 because back then the warranty was 3 months i prove it,MS extended the warranty to 1 year on december 2006.

Worse you also claimed falsely the xbox 360 in 2005 came with 1 year warranty which is a LIE,MS return time for the 360 was 3 weeks not one. IN fact in transit alone your damn console most have been like 4 to 5 days for both ways and i am been generous,and repairing it was a process.

What you did is so obvious is not even funny and the fact that you can't admit it is lol worthy i exposed your lies man is over.

Let me guess you call and the very next day you had the coffin in your house right.? Hahahahaa such a liar.

He is actually lying @Ant_17 he made some claims that were false and i prove it,he claim he got his machine fix when it RROD 6 months after launch,when launch units didn't have 1 year warranty but 3 months,his machine was out of warranty by February 2006 and MS was charging people $140 for repairs.

@kingtito said:

My argument is the same there were shortages period but units still come.

And up to 2016 the xbox one was doing better the only difference is that this gen the xbox one hardware doesn't suck,so there are no re buys boosting sales.

Not only i prove it i also prove that you are a LIAR who invent things to wind arguments.

Yes the replacement I received for free before within the 1st year. Sucks that you can't understand how that works. Works like this...1. make call to MS Xbox support 2. send in 360 once shipping box arrives 3. receive refurbished or new unit. See how that works clown

Impossible and yet I did. Sucks to be you again clown

I also conceded that MS extended the warranty to 1 year in 2006. Still doesn't negate the fact my launch 360 was repaired for free. You just can't wrap your little warped brain around this can you? Fortunately that's not my problem.

Still can't prove I lied huh? It must eat you up inside to know that you can't. It must really suck to be you.

That's exactly right. I called and the next day I had my return shipping box. That's how I was able to get my 1st return in 7 days. You getting tired of losing clown?

No, your argument moves as it always does. Nice try el tormented

You're batting .000000 can't prove any boost in sales and will never prove my 360s were repaired for free. What's worse for you is I received my 1st repair in 7 days total. Just eating up your insides little man