How the hell did the Xbox ONE sell so much?

Avatar image for ___gamemaster__
___gamemaster__

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#101 ___gamemaster__
Member since 2009 • 3348 Posts

i own pc ps4 and switch so i no see no reason to buy xbox at all. and i game more on 360 compared to ps3 last gen

Grey_Eyed_Elf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#102 Grey_Eyed_Elf
Member since 2011 • 7970 Posts

This is what happens when you apply gaming forum logic to the real world... Derp.

People buy consoles just to play Fortnite, COD, Fifa and believe it or not console exclusives actually matter in the real world because as hard is it for me to say as a PC gamer most people see a Xbox as the only place to play Forza, Gears and Halo now that could be because they can't justify buying a gaming PC or in a lot of cases don't actually know if you can play those games on PC remember there are Billions of us and less than a 1/100th of us actually game and out of that bunch less than 1/1000th of them actually give two shits about exclusives(made the numbers up but you get the drift).

VFighter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#103 VFighter
Member since 2016 • 11031 Posts

@Grey_Eyed_Elf: I get that you're talking out of your ass...

Grey_Eyed_Elf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#104 Grey_Eyed_Elf
Member since 2011 • 7970 Posts

@vfighter said:

@Grey_Eyed_Elf: I get that you're talking out of your ass...

Talking out my arse... What you don't believe People buy consoles to play Fortnite, Call of Duty or Fifa?... Or that people buy the Xbox to play Gears, Halo and Forza?...

Litchie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#105 Litchie
Member since 2003 • 34668 Posts

Well first, people know the brand Xbox. That makes it sell. Second, it has games people wants to play, as opposed to what the System Wars forum on GameSpot say. It has FIFA, Call of Duty, Fortnite, Halo, Gears, Forza, Assassin's Creed, FarCry, Battlefield, etc. That's plenty to sell some consoles.

It has enough going for it to sell, plain and simple. If you can't see that, it's probably becuase you're a fanboy on a dumb forum.

kingtito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106  Edited By kingtito
Member since 2003 • 11775 Posts

@tormentos said:
@tormentos said:

The xbox one is a failure even by the 360 standard, the xbox 360 by June 2011 had 55 million units.

We are 2 months from the exact same time frame and the XBO is basically trailing the xbox 360 by close to 15 millions units.

https://www.cnet.com/news/microsoft-xbox-360-sales-accelerating/

It took the PS3 4 years and 5 months to reach 50 millions units the xbox one is 5 years and 5 months as is 10 millions behind with 1 year more of time.

https://www.ign.com/articles/2011/04/15/playstation-3-sales-reach-50-million-units-worldwide

So even the PS3 which lemmings consider to be a disaster beat the xbox one effortlessly sales wise and the PS3 started at $100 more.

Hey @kingtito look how the xbox one is far behind the 360 how is that possible when the xbox one started much faster,i guess the urge to buy an S,X or Sad model aren't so high as they were for the xbox 360 slim back in 2010. Gee i wonder why..lol

Hey clown, ask me if I care. Comparing X1 to 360 sales means absolutely nothing

DaVillain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#107 DaVillain  Moderator
Member since 2014 • 56219 Posts
@kingtito said:

You care enough to coming back into this thread. Let that sink in for a sec.

kingtito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108 kingtito

@davillain- said:
@kingtito said:

You care enough to coming back into this thread. Let that sink in for a sec.

I don't care about the comparison...let that sink in cow

knight-k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#109 knight-k
Member since 2005 • 2596 Posts

@Litchie said:

Well first, people know the brand Xbox. That makes it sell. Second, it has games people wants to play, as opposed to what the System Wars forum on GameSpot say. It has FIFA, Call of Duty, Fortnite, Halo, Gears, Forza, Assassin's Creed, FarCry, Battlefield, etc. That's plenty to sell some consoles.

It has enough going for it to sell, plain and simple. If you can't see that, it's probably becuase you're a fanboy on a dumb forum.

LOL at you summing up multiplats LMFAO!

Xbone is a joke and only fanboys and the ill informed buy it

DaVillain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#110 DaVillain  Moderator
Member since 2014 • 56219 Posts

@kingtito: LOL bitch some more.

kingtito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111 kingtito

@davillain- said:

@kingtito: LOL bitch some more.

El tormented quotes me with some none sense comparison so I write back and say I don't care about the comparison, you come running like captain save a ho and I'm the one bitching? Man, you cows are a "special" breed aren't you...

Steppy_76

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112 Steppy_76
Member since 2005 • 2857 Posts

@mosquitobaby said:
@sealionact said:

@mosquitobaby: Dunno. Better games, better controller, better features, better services, better online, better aesthetics but a worse launch I'm guessing.

Lol, give it up with the worst launch excuse. The PS3 had a bad launch as well, yet ended up beating the 360 at the end. Microsoft is still getting raped by both Sony and Nintendo.

The PS3 launch was expensive only, but nothing that couldn't be rectified. The xbox one had hardware decisions made due to Kinect that couldn't be rectified as they had to maintain compatability with the base xbone the entire gen.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113 tormentos
Member since 2003 • 33784 Posts

@kingtito said:

Hahahhaaaaaa...

I guess the fact that certain machine not having a 50%+ fail rate has nothing to do with the xbox one sales peaking behind the xbox 360 a considerable margin.

You know what i think that if the xbox 360 would have not fail as bad as it did hardware wise it would probably fail to hit 60 millions.

The xbox one newest models have totally fail to spark sales like the 360 did.

Again proof of how RROD inflated the number..lol

kingtito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114 kingtito

@tormentos said:
@kingtito said:

Hahahhaaaaaa...

I guess the fact that certain machine not having a 50%+ fail rate has nothing to do with the xbox one sales peaking behind the xbox 360 a considerable margin.

You know what i think that if the xbox 360 would have not fail as bad as it did hardware wise it would probably fail to hit 60 millions.

None especially since you have zero proof of RROD inflating 360 sales because I could just as easily say the YLOD and laser issues inflated PS3 sales. Again neither have proof so what you say means nothing

Don't care what you think, no one does. You were the biggest 360 hater there was so what you have to say about it irrelevant.

You don't understand the meaning of the word proof do you? You don't have to answer cause it's obvious you don't

Ant_17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#115 Ant_17
Member since 2005 • 13634 Posts

@kingtito: we do know 1 thing. Ps4 crushed the ps3 in 5 years. A proper growth of a product. Now the bone and 360...yikes. Not even half of the 360 and we are in year 5.

Steppy_76

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116  Edited By Steppy_76

@tormentos said:
@kingtito said:

Hahahhaaaaaa...

Care to post a link showing your 50% fail rate? Or are you gonna show the same links we've seen talking about the initial batches having a high failure rate which you extrapolate across the entire generation with ZERO proof?

After failing HARD in the past trying to prove Sony ALWAYS had a one year warranty on the PS2 and failing to admit you were wrong even after links from the PS2 users manual PROVED you were wrong let me know that you will never admit you're wrong no matter how much evidence shows it to be so.

kingtito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117 kingtito

@Ant_17 said:

@kingtito: we do know 1 thing. Ps4 crushed the ps3 in 5 years. A proper growth of a product. Now the bone and 360...yikes. Not even half of the 360 and we are in year 5.

When you make the stupid mistakes MS made prior to the start of this gen you can't expect to grow. Just look at the PS2 to PS3 fiasco. That was a major regression just like the X1 is one for MS coming off the 360.

Fedor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118 Fedor
Member since 2015 • 11620 Posts

@Steppy_76: Whats your point? 360s had an astonishing fail rate until they released the elite. They had to do a new sku simply because they messed up so bad. It wasnt initial batches, it was 2 years of shit design.

Ant_17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119 Ant_17

@kingtito: really? But they have done so much to please. Everything any lem asked for they made.

Steppy_76

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120 Steppy_76

@fedor said:

@Steppy_76: Whats your point? 360s had an astonishing fail rate until they released the elite. They had to do a new sku simply because they messed up so bad. It wasnt initial batches, it was 2 years of shit design.

As people on here are found of saying "no link, no proof". He's the one claiming a 50% failure rate for the entire "fat" 360 lifetime(ie a long time past the release of the elite). I guarantee he would require a link if the show was on the other foot.

kingtito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#121 kingtito

@Ant_17 said:

@kingtito: really? But they have done so much to please. Everything any lem asked for they made.

They made an effort to reverse their horrendous decisions but damage was done. What exactly is your point? MS screwed up? Not in question just like Sony did going from the PS2 to the PS3. Huge massive failure if you're going to go by the PS2s and PS1s success.

Ant_17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#122 Ant_17

@kingtito: maybe this is the natural peak of xbox and the 360 was I indeed inflated by rrod. It would be better to look at it like that, cause it shows that they didn't fail, they just kept their fanbase.

Steppy_76

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#123 Steppy_76

@Ant_17 said:

@kingtito: maybe this is the natural peak of xbox and the 360 was I indeed inflated by rrod. It would be better to look at it like that, cause it shows that they didn't fail, they just kept their fanbase.

So you're saying that 40 million people rebought the xbox 360 even with an extended warranty that encompassed the most common error(and later the 2nd most common problem)? Think about how asinine that sounds before you answer.

Ant_17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124 Ant_17

@Steppy_76: lems are stupid. I can see them doing that.

kingtito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#125 kingtito

@Ant_17 said:

Based on huge mistakes the X1 made? More like MS pulled a Sony and got a overconfident.

Should be able to prove it then right? Did the YLOD inflate PS3 numbers? Did PS2 DRE inflate it's sales? I didn't know a single person that didn't experience a problem with the PS2s.

Ant_17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#127 Ant_17

@kingtito: no, I can't prove it. But can you prove it it didn't happen? Seems you're stuck with the theory that lems bought the 360 twice. No one bought a ps3 twice cause it costed too much.

pdogg93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#128 pdogg93
Member since 2015 • 1849 Posts

@kingtito: you are a lem. Lems are inherently dumb. You have yet to prove otherwise

kingtito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#129 kingtito

@Ant_17 said:

@kingtito: no, I can't prove it. But can you prove it it didn't happen? Seems you're stuck with the theory that lems bought the 360 twice. No one bought a ps3 twice cause it costed too much.

No I can't but I wasn't the one making the claim RROD inflated sales. I responded to those that did so I don't need to prove it.

Only at launch but lets not forget Sony lowered the price rather quickly and started removing features to do so AND it was still the cheapest BR player. Just image the poor sales if he was just a game console.

kingtito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#130 kingtito

@pdogg93 said:

@kingtito: you are a lem. Lems are inherently dumb. You have yet to prove otherwise

HEY KETTLE!!! Check out pot trying to call you black.......

pdogg93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#131  Edited By pdogg93

@kingtito: please elaborate? It’s obvious on this forum that lems are the laughing stock of the community. Cows present links and facts all the time to you tweedle dees, and yet it’s always emotional defensive responses and memes from 2009 in return.

There is no defending MS. They lost. Xbox lost. They lost last gen and got absolutely decimated this gen.

Ant_17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#132 Ant_17

@kingtito: where is the proof it was just at launch? Where is the proof the ps3 sold cause it was cheaper? Why isn't the bone selling when it is also cheaper?

kingtito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#133  Edited By kingtito

@pdogg93 said:

@kingtito: please elaborate? It’s obvious on this forum that lems are the laughing stock of the community. Cows present links and facts all the time to you tweedle dees, and yet it’s always emotional defensive responses and memes from 2009 in return.

There is no defending MS. They lost. Xbox lost. They lost last gen and got absolutely decimated this gen.

It’s obvious on this forum that cows are the laughing stock of the community...fixed it for you. You're not called the clowns of SWs for nothing after all your motto is "we don't love our console, we just hate yours"

That's news to me cause all cows do is post hate filled post thread after thread.....hmm facts you say...I think you cows need to learn the definition of what a fact is. After all your example of a fact is claiming game X is better than game Y without realizing THAT is actually an opinion. Facts son, learn it live it love it

For cows because you're the most delusional fanbase in the history of consoles. You're not called cockroaches around the world for nothing

kingtito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#134 kingtito

@Ant_17 said:

@kingtito: where is the proof it was just at launch? Where is the proof the ps3 sold cause it was cheaper? Why isn't the bone selling when it is also cheaper?

Ummm the PS3 didn't lower it's price rather quickly or where is the proof the PS3 was only really expensive at launch?

Proof that it was the cheapest BR player? You sure you read MY response?

Ant_17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#135 Ant_17

@kingtito: which ever you like, you made the claims. I'm just wondering why it's not working for the bone. Being cheaper console and cheaper 4k player.

kingtito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#136 kingtito

@Ant_17 said:

@kingtito: which ever you like, you made the claims. I'm just wondering why it's not working for the bone. Being cheaper console and cheaper 4k player.

I responded to YOUR claims. You said the PS3 was expensive. I said it was at launch but then Sony lowered the price rather quickly by removing features.

Bit late in the game for that. Call it the snowball effect. A lot of negative pre launch press and it was very hard to recover. Why did it take the PS3 8 years to catch up to a console that sold only 24M the gen prior? Why didn't it make up the difference in a few months especially given the fact the 360 sold nothing in 1 entire region? Why did the PS3 only sell 80M+ when it's predecessor sold 150M+ and one prior to that was over 100M+? Why don't you explain that

Ant_17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#137 Ant_17

@kingtito: easy. Ps3 took so long cause people weren't buying it twice and it wasn't out a year earlier. And pc ate some of those prior ps2 sales.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#138  Edited By tormentos

@Steppy_76 said:

Care to post a link showing your 50% fail rate? Or are you gonna show the same links we've seen talking about the initial batches having a high failure rate which you extrapolate across the entire generation with ZERO proof?

After failing HARD in the past trying to prove Sony ALWAYS had a one year warranty on the PS2 and failing to admit you were wrong even after links from the PS2 users manual PROVED you were wrong let me know that you will never admit you're wrong no matter how much evidence shows it to be so.

No i will post new link created 3 days ago. roll eyes.

The 50%+ fail rate didn't extrapolate to all the gen stop inventing shit we all know the slim 360 was quite reliable,what had a 50+% fail rate was the fat models all of them and yes my last one was 2010 the very last ones produce and still RROD.

I did posted a link DIRECTLY to sony explaining the warranty,but it seem the warranty was difference from US to EU,but my link was totally valid and from sony not from a 3rd party.

And if my memory doesn't fail me you were DESPERATELY trying to claim that DRE was as big as RROD,without a single once of proof other than your shitty opinion,in my books i did have something you have nothing.

Hell sony was sue and they never loss that case they settle because it was far easier to fix the problem than keep paying their lawyers.

Once again the warranty could be 3 months it mean nothing when DRE wasn't even close to RROD now can you PROVE DRE was as big as RROD? Go head im still waiting.

@kingtito said:

When you make the stupid mistakes MS made prior to the start of this gen you can't expect to grow. Just look at the PS2 to PS3 fiasco. That was a major regression just like the X1 is one for MS coming off the 360.

That is some shitty excuse even with the whole no used games,always only 180 fresh in the memory of console gamers, in 2013 the xbox one easily outsold the xbox 360 on launch in fact MS in like a month a 1 week sold more units than the 360 did in its first 5 or 6 months.

Hell MS sold 1.5 million 360 in the same time frame back then, the xbox one more than double it,hell the very next holiday they sold a ton of units more thanks to ACU bundle.

The only thing difference this time is that there is no RROD to spike sales,so slim models are not having the same effect the slim model had on 360.

You can't admit it because you are totally blind.

The National Purchase Diary group recently released sales rate for Microsoft’s Xbox One entertainment console. The numbers show a record shattering 258,000 units sold in the United States in the month of February alone. When Xbox 360 was launched in 2005, the same time span on the market revealed over 61% less in console sales.

https://www.windowscentral.com/xbox-one-sales-numbers-february-2014

Bag the excuse dude.

pdogg93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#139 pdogg93

@tormentos: it’s hard to get moron lemmings to be less moronic. At least you try hahaha.

TLHBO

kingtito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#140 kingtito

@Ant_17 said:

@kingtito: easy. Ps3 took so long cause people weren't buying it twice and it wasn't out a year earlier. And pc ate some of those prior ps2 sales.

So people were buying the 360 twice? Once again talking out of your ass as most cows do

Again I said why didn't it catch up sooner. It took 7-8 years after coming off the most successful console in history. Your response is typical of cows though.......buh buh buh we didn't have RROD

kingtito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#141 kingtito

@tormentos said:
@kingtito said:

That is some shitty excuse even with the whole no used games,always only 180 fresh in the memory of console gamers, in 2013 the xbox one easily outsold the xbox 360 on launch in fact MS in like a month a 1 week sold more units than the 360 did in its first 5 or 6 months.

Hell MS sold 1.5 million 360 in the same time frame back then, the xbox one more than double it,hell the very next holiday they sold a ton of units more thanks to ACU bundle.

The only thing difference this time is that there is no RROD to spike sales,so slim models are not having the same effect the slim model had on 360.

You can't admit it because you are totally blind.

The National Purchase Diary group recently released sales rate for Microsoft’s Xbox One entertainment console. The numbers show a record shattering 258,000 units sold in the United States in the month of February alone. When Xbox 360 was launched in 2005, the same time span on the market revealed over 61% less in console sales.

https://www.windowscentral.com/xbox-one-sales-numbers-february-2014

Bag the excuse dude.

Guess MSs bad PR and poor decisions prior to launch didn't affect sales...not one bit.

Didn't YOU make the claim the 360 was sold out for months and that there was no way I got a launch one? So according to you there were no 360s available which would then explain why the X1 outsold the 360 at launch. Such a clown

YES for MS!!!!!!! Man coming from 24M the previous gen to selling well over 80M is an awesome accomplishment..thanks for pointing that out clown

Man it must suck that you can't provide a single shred of evidence to back up your bogus claim. I know in a cows mind speculation and guesses are considered fact but that doesn't work in the real world clown. Here you need actual evidence to back up your claims and you have goose eggs kid.

Get some evidence clown

Ant_17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#142 Ant_17

@kingtito: you are welcome to prove me wrong.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#143 tormentos

@Steppy_76 said:

As people on here are found of saying "no link, no proof". He's the one claiming a 50% failure rate for the entire "fat" 360 lifetime(ie a long time past the release of the elite). I guarantee he would require a link if the show was on the other foot.

The fun part is that my links was on 2009 1 year before the slim and the fail rate was huge.

You can spin it all you want all fat models would RROD at one point period because the xbox 360 fat model was a horrible design,it never fix the problem only delay the symptoms,so first modes broke fast the very late one lasted more.

And please stop talking about people saying things without links you openly claimed the PS2 was a bad as the 360 dude you are a totally blind fanboy.

@Steppy_76 said:

So you're saying that 40 million people rebought the xbox 360 even with an extended warranty that encompassed the most common error(and later the 2nd most common problem)? Think about how asinine that sounds before you answer.

Oh i see that another lemming think the damn xbox 360 warranty was eternal.

Dude by the time MS extended the damn warranty to 3 years already some users were close to 2 years with their unit and just had 1 + year,in fact by the time the slim model came in summer 2010 all units bought in summer 2007 and before basically the very worse all were out of warranty so yeah don't tell me many of those didn't end buying damn xbox 360 slim.

The only difference i see here considering the xbox one STARTED selling faster than the xbox 360 even that it was from $100 to $200 more expensive is that the xbox one doesn't have a huge fail rate, so is not a coincidence that the xbox one is way behind the 360 in sales while starting much faster sales wise.

According to NPD Group, 21 months after launch, PS4 and Xbox One sales are "close to" 50% ahead of where PS3 and Xbox 360 sales were at the same time in their lifespan. Overall, game hardware sales rose 2% from June to July.

https://www.ign.com/articles/2015/08/13/ps4-and-xbox-one-are-selling-must-faster-than-ps3-and-xbox-360-did

Once again why does the xbox one fell behind the xbox 360?

That is because 4 years and 7 months into the 360 gen the slim model arrived and many people who were out of warranty jumped into one in masses and that doesn't include the usual fan who buy more than one model,like it happen with the xbox one and xbox one X PS4 and Pro.

If you really look into it the only variant here is the high fail rate the xbox one started faster yet fell greatly behind.

@kingtito said:

No I can't but I wasn't the one making the claim RROD inflated sales. I responded to those that did so I don't need to prove it.

Only at launch but lets not forget Sony lowered the price rather quickly and started removing features to do so AND it was still the cheapest BR player. Just image the poor sales if he was just a game console.

Hahahaaha that is funny because it took the PS3 almost 3 years to hit $299,BC was removed but the machine was still $400 and $500 only $100 were slash.

If the PS3 was just a game console it would have destroy the 360 for 2 easy to see reasons.

1-Blu-ray was what delayed the PS3 to November 2006 sony had a shortage of blu-ray diodes so if the machine would have use DVD it would have come much faster.

2-It would have not cost $500 and $600 because Blu-ray was one of the reasons for the higher price tag.

So imagine a PS3 with DVD on early 2006 just a few month from the 360 and at $399 with free online play,even with sony's fu** up and they still catch and pass MS.

kingtito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#144 kingtito

@Ant_17 said:

@kingtito: you are welcome to prove me wrong.

Or you can just backup the claim YOU made, you know, cause you made it.

kingtito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#145 kingtito

@tormentos said:
@kingtito said:

Hahahaaha that is funny because it took the PS3 almost 3 years to hit $299,BC was removed but the machine was still $400 and $500 only $100 were slash.

If the PS3 was just a game console it would have destroy the 360 for 2 easy to see reasons.

1-Blu-ray was what delayed the PS3 to November 2006 sony had a shortage of blu-ray diodes so if the machine would have use DVD it would have come much faster.

2-It would have not cost $500 and $600 because Blu-ray was one of the reasons for the higher price tag.

So imagine a PS3 with DVD on early 2006 just a few month from the 360 and at $399 with free online play,even with sony's fu** up and they still catch and pass MS.

How much were the BRs at the time? Wasn't it the same excuse YOU made for years about it being the cheapest BR player available?

Sorry kid but it had no games and the people spoke. The 360 was the best HD console of the gen. You can just be thankful the 360 never sold in Japan AND the PS3 WAS a cheap BR player.

Sorry el tormneted but the reason was Cell, not BR. Nice try though oh and those games you claim couldn't be done without BR wouldn't have been made right? No MSG4?

So you admit the BR fluff from Sony about games needing BR was BS then. Glad we finally cleared that up since you the better part of a decade you claimed it was needed

Ant_17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#146 Ant_17

@kingtito: I'm not obligated. You asked how they did it, I said how and now it's up to you to believe it or prove that I'm wrong.

kingtito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#147  Edited By kingtito

@Ant_17 said:

@kingtito: I'm not obligated. You asked how they did it, I said how and now it's up to you to believe it or prove that I'm wrong.

You are when you make a claim like 360 sales are inflated by RROD and you know this cow

I didn't ask how the the 360 sold. Is this an el tormented moment? It would appear so

Ant_17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#148 Ant_17

@kingtito: OK. My proof is my post, cause I said it. Prove me wrong.

kingtito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#149 kingtito

@Ant_17 said:

@kingtito: OK. My proof is my post, cause I said it. Prove me wrong.

Cows in a nutshell, your word is what you consider fact. Make a claim then tell others to prove you wrong. Sorry kid but that's not how it works. You make a claim then the burden of proof in on you.

Ant_17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#150 Ant_17

@kingtito: meh, I'm stubborn. I still have my claim that you have not debunked.