How big a deal breaker is Halo Infinite's visuals?

• 103 results
uninspiredcup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 86

User Lists: 2

Edited By uninspiredcup

Poll How big a deal breaker is Halo Infinite's visuals? (74 votes)

I ain't buying it now 23%
Pretty bad, but i'll live 24%
Not that big a deal 38%
Looks good to me 15%
No Caption Provided

Hello, are the visuals that big a deal to you?

As an outsider of the franchise, looking in, seeing all the reaction, it seemed kind of overblown to me. Could it look better? Sure. But it still looked nice aesthetically.

Then, thinking about it for more than 20 seconds, I realized you'd be paying about £600 - £700 roughly, then, I saw it was running on a PC, which made things worse, and that assholes next gen would be trying to raise prices.

That's not good, is it?

• 
Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 72

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Pedro
Member since 2002 • 69479 Posts

Not a deal breaker in the slightest because

Not only that, if you already own an Xbox it doesn't cost you $500 to play the game. 😎

I am looking forward to seeing my free apartments.

Avatar image for deactivated-63d1ad7651984
deactivated-63d1ad7651984

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 13

#2 deactivated-63d1ad7651984
Member since 2017 • 10057 Posts

TBH even if the graphics where amazing I still wouldn't buy it I'm not a Halo fan but if I was I would be embarrassed and probably skip it.

Avatar image for deactivated-618bc23e9b1c9
deactivated-618bc23e9b1c9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#3 deactivated-618bc23e9b1c9
Member since 2007 • 7339 Posts

It's a deal breaker, in that I won't be getting a Series X to play it. It'll look and play just fine on my One X.

SOedipus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 SOedipus
Member since 2006 • 14801 Posts

Not for me. But I was never interested to begin with because...it's Halo.

Duckyindiana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Duckyindiana
Member since 2006 • 3040 Posts

Don’t care for looks as long as it plays well! I’ve enjoyed so many games with pixel graphics this gen I’m not fussed about the looks just needs to play well

lundy86_4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#6 lundy86_4
Member since 2003 • 61485 Posts

I'll likely still play, and hopefully they can do some serious visual polishing in the time before release, but I doubt it'll look drastically different.

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By hardwenzen
Member since 2005 • 38854 Posts

Why does it look on par with Halo 5? That is what i would like to know. Where are the advancements? What game shown on XSX showcases its 12tflops power? And don't bring me bs cinematics of games that won't be out until 2-3 years from now. What visuals am i getting on day one? Nothing shown looks good. Nothing shown looks better than TLOU2/Ghost on a launch PS4 from 2013. Who launches a system without a proper showcase of its capabilities?

I will play and beat Infinite even if it looks like shit, but it will be for $5 on gamepass.

pyro1245

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#8 pyro1245
Member since 2003 • 9398 Posts

Not that big a deal.

Just a typical System Wars response. A fanbase will find something and dig in, then something else happens and they shut up. It's the way of things.

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 hardwenzen

@Duckyindiana said:

Don’t care for looks as long as it plays well! I’ve enjoyed so many games with pixel graphics this gen I’m not fussed about the looks just needs to play well

5 years
500mil
$500+ price tag of a new console
Game looks like something from 2013 and its all good, everything is fine. lol okay.

R4gn4r0k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#10 R4gn4r0k
Member since 2004 • 46292 Posts

Not a deal breaker. It'll scale well to low end PCs and I'm sure my system can handle it at 4k/60.

Seriously the main reason why I enjoy shooters like Battlefield and Doom is because they are well optimized: they run really good. I don't need graphics that blow me away...

Duckyindiana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 Duckyindiana

@hardwenzen: What’s your point! Don’t care how long it took them and not my money spent making it as longs as it’s fun to play which is the whole point of gaming don’t care! So don’t need your opinion

Avatar image for deactivated-60bf765068a74
deactivated-60bf765068a74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 deactivated-60bf765068a74
Member since 2007 • 9558 Posts

Its a huuuuge deal breaker back in the day halo 1 pushed the limits it looked beautiful and the AI is way better half life 2 an the ships were better in halo

i remember half life 2 the ships look like garbage and you couldn't see anything jumping like in halo

R4gn4r0k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 R4gn4r0k

@pyro1245: yeah first it was the AC Valhalla gameplay, then it was TLOU 2 being the worst game ever made and now it's the Halo Infinite controversy.

Just flavor of the week. By social media standards everyone will have forgotten it next week and jump on the next controversy bandwagon.

sirk1264

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#14 sirk1264
Member since 2003 • 6242 Posts

Visuals aren’t that big of a deal to me. Gameplay is what matters. I liked what I saw gameplay wise so I’m still playing it.

jeezers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By jeezers
Member since 2007 • 5341 Posts

@uninspiredcup: hey I like that shadowrun screenshot, one of my favorite MP games of last gen

On topic, I thought it looked good as far as, "it looked like halo, more in line with the look of halo 1, 2, and 3, and less like reach, 4, and 5.

Granted idc much about the SP, more excited for the MP, but the gunplay imo looked clean, and im getting the OG battle rifle so i was very happy.

Interested to see how the grappling hook will function, was worried that this would be a tool everyone started off with, i was happy to find out the hook is placed on the map like weapons are.

Im still excited for the game, spamming that brute screenshot is fair game tho I guess, that is an ugly screen shot lol but for the most part i liked what i saw.

But again its all about the MP for me, looking forward to seeing game modes and forge implementation tho.

jaydan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 jaydan
Member since 2015 • 8414 Posts

It's apparently a big deal to those that weren't planning to play the game in the first place.

I_own_u_4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#17  Edited By I_own_u_4ever
Member since 2020 • 647 Posts

343 has already Said Halo Infinite is a 10 year plan and they plan to modify it and continue to polish the graphics more and more. The best thing about Halo Infinite is it's back to being more like Halo Combat Evolved and this is a great thing.

Oh by the way the game play trailer from last week was an older build and they haven't added the final graphics touches to it. Oh yeah also Ray Tracing is still incoming.

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 hardwenzen

@Duckyindiana said:

@hardwenzen: What’s your point! Don’t care how long it took them and not my money spent making it as longs as it’s fun to play which is the whole point of gaming don’t care! So don’t need your opinion

This is you 😥

adsparky

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 40

#19  Edited By adsparky
Member since 2006 • 2564 Posts

It is ok, but Halo shouldn't be okish; it's Xbox biggest game in the so called most powerful console ever, and the worst thing is that they managed everything after that less than poorly, saying it was an alpha running on a PC when the game is so close of its release date.

Duckyindiana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 Duckyindiana

@hardwenzen: If you say so! I’ll enjoy the game and not care about looks! I take it you only play games that look pretty?

Litchie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#21 Litchie
Member since 2003 • 34610 Posts

Not that big a deal for me. Makes 343 look very lazy, but I already knew they were. Not sure if I'll play the game at all, but if I do, it'll be practically for free, thanks to Game Pass.

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 hardwenzen

@Duckyindiana said:

@hardwenzen: If you say so! I’ll enjoy the game and not care about looks! I take it you only play games that look pretty?

Your question is too intelligent. I simply cannot give you an answer because my iq is too low.

What it could've been

What it is

And this shows only its shitty visuals, not the insane pop in everywhere you look at. Infinite is on par with NMS, Destiny 1 & 2, F76, Anthem and Andromeda. I am expecting a huge article made by Jason Schreier exposing the shitshow that is Infinite. But hey, everything looks fine to you, so when he does release the article, please don't read it, its all false and toxic.

Duckyindiana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 Duckyindiana

@hardwenzen: Wow what can I say you truly are a moron! I say it looks fine to me and I’ll still enjoy. And somehow that got your knickers in a twist I’ll add you to the list of fan girls on here to ignore.

uninspiredcup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By uninspiredcup
Member since 2013 • 58965 Posts

@R4gn4r0k said:

@pyro1245: yeah first it was the AC Valhalla gameplay, then it was TLOU 2 being the worst game ever made and now it's the Halo Infinite controversy.

Just flavor of the week. By social media standards everyone will have forgotten it next week and jump on the next controversy bandwagon.

AC Valhalla will definitely look good. Of all the criticisms to level against Assassins Creed, visuals is not one of them.

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 hardwenzen

@Duckyindiana said:

@hardwenzen: Wow what can I say you truly are a moron! I say it looks fine to me and I’ll still enjoy. And somehow that got your knickers in a twist I’ll add you to the list of fan girls on here to ignore.

Stop calling me a moron, that's very toxic. And don't you dare ignore me.

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 hardwenzen

Even the mega fans are worried (mega fans with brains/not wearing fanboy goggles)

Loading Video...
R4gn4r0k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 R4gn4r0k

@uninspiredcup said:

AC Valhalla will definitely look good. Of all the criticisms to level against Assassins Creed, visuals is not one of them.

But mate, graphics don't matter to you. Or do they?

Sevenizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 Sevenizz
Member since 2010 • 6462 Posts

Looked fine to me.

JoshRMeyer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 JoshRMeyer
Member since 2015 • 12571 Posts

Good thing lems have low standards and gamepass... bunch of bargain bin games incoming. I've never played a halo game nor wanted to play this one, but was expecting it to show off what the XSX can do. It's hilariously bad when compared to any other FPS. Destiny on base Xbox One looks better.

uninspiredcup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By uninspiredcup
Member since 2013 • 58965 Posts

@R4gn4r0k said:
@uninspiredcup said:

But mate, graphics don't matter to you. Or do they?

If a games good not really, but Assassins Creed isn't good. We're 35 games in and it still can't do stealth.

Tessellation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 Tessellation
Member since 2009 • 9297 Posts

Things to blame : outdated art style , shit lighting solution , last gen assets, rushing the game and 343 team sucks...

Chozofication

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 Chozofication
Member since 2020 • 231 Posts

Halo is soulless commercial crap at this point. Dude, halo ODST and reach look better. Reach looks WAY better. More cohesive art, and details.

Not all about the polygons bro

StrongDeadlift

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By StrongDeadlift
Member since 2010 • 6073 Posts
@Pedro said:

Not only that, if you already own an Xbox it doesn't cost you $500 to play the game. 😎

Bro I like u Pedro, but I believe you are on the wrong side of this.

Gamepass is a great value, but if the absolutely abysmal quality of what was shown on thursday is what we can expect, I dont want that shit anywhere near franchises that I care about. The same thing with the Cross-Gen debate.

I think Microsoft needs to:

• Delay this game,
  • Completely restart development
  • Fix that awful artstyle. Build actual next gen assets.
  • Migrate to Unreal Engine 5 (because Slipspace Engine aint it chief),
  • Cancel the cross-gen and Lockhart versions,
  • Put the PC version on hold (Focus all of their priority/attention on polishing the Series X version, same as every other mainline game in the franchise, and port it to PC only after its done)
  • GO AWAY for as long as it takes. Even if it takes 3 years. I would rather wait 3 more years for the next Halo game, than have another BAD Halo game thats going to launch in survival mode and need emergency post launch support.
  • And FFS do not mention the words "live service platform that grows over time" or any variation of that statement EVER again. Distance yourself from that shit as far as possible.

This aint a matter of just polishing up the lighting. That entire game seemed uninspired even IF you look past the graphics. There wasnt a single thing shown in that demo that couldn't be done in Just Cause 4 or Far Cry 5 (sans grappling hook for FC5). The writing of that speech at the end was awful. Considering Halo 4 had excellent writing. The animations looked worse also. Damn, Halo 4 is such an unfairly maligned game considering its quality in ALL aspects, was FAR above anything shown on thursday.

Arent you tired of them being constantly embattled in this cycle of being on life support for years, and having to spend the next 3 years doing emergency overhauls, just to finally get a project that barely makes par with what it should've launched to begin with? They're not fighting a war to WIN. They're fighting just to stay alive. We need less of that from Xbox. And Halo.

robert_sparkes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 robert_sparkes
Member since 2018 • 7233 Posts

For me there's fun to be had in halo infinite the game isn't enough for me to get a series X but gamepass will change that for some.

Avatar image for deactivated-5f3ec00254b0d
deactivated-5f3ec00254b0d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 54

#35  Edited By deactivated-5f3ec00254b0d
Member since 2009 • 6278 Posts

I'll be a Gamepass subscriber regardless, so it's irrelevant. Hope they improve the visuals but if it plays well I don't care that much. I play old games all the time so I'm pretty tolerant regarding graphics.

lamprey263

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 lamprey263
Member since 2006 • 44564 Posts

I don't think it looked bad, but the point of the event was to knock our socks off, so in a sense it failed to do that, which was bad. I am still getting a Series X anyways, and I am still looking forward to playing this game.

There's questions I have regarding the game's story direction though I feel have gone overlooked after the Halo Infinite graphics reaction that has dominated any discussion for the game. I imagine there's possibly some epic early game moments they neglected to use in the reveal to avoid spoilers but in game we learn that essentially the UNMC and possibly Earth have been annihilated. Also, there seems to be a missing gap in the timeline between events of both Halo Wars 2 and Halo 5 going to Infinite, such as the unresolved story around Cortana and the Guardians, and after events of Halo Wars 2 we know the Banished managed to capture High Charity from the Flood. Let alone we don't have a clue as to how this cataclysm UNMC and Earth happened. Did the Banished attack Earth? Did the Flood retreat and attack Earth after Banished attacked High Charity? Did Cortana and the Guardians do it? A little bit of everything? Surely all these factions in the Halo universe will come to a head here, or that just seems to be where events in previous games seem to be pointing.

So, what was Microsoft and 343 thinking making the presentation the way they did? Well, I think there's a myopic marketing they're pushing hoping the Halo fans will get psyched over cryptic suggestive plot developments that will have people scratching their heads and writing Reddit forums speculating the way Marvel movie fans or Game of Thrones fans throw out theories between episodes. Hell, their Halo Infinite Atriox teaser that didn't exite many seems to suggest to me this is the direction they're going with their marketing. But this is the problem here, fans of the series that might stand a chance to be excited in such a manner are probably already sold on this game anyways. The people MS and 343 need to market to are the hold-outs, the people who grumble "there hasn't been a good Halo game since...". These people aren't going to be excited having been out of the loop for several games. They needed to see gameplay and game design that will break that brick wall they've built up against the series for years, and the failure of the Halo Infinite reveal was that they tried to woo the wrong crowd.

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 Zaryia
Member since 2016 • 21607 Posts

If it is very optimized those poor visuals allow it to run 100-200+ fps/hz I do not mind.

StrongDeadlift

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By StrongDeadlift

Bruh.......its bad out here guys

I_own_u_4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By I_own_u_4ever

@StrongDeadlift said:
@Pedro said:

Gamepass is a great value, but if the absolutely abysmal quality of what was shown on thursday is what we can expect, I dont want that shit anywhere near franchises that I care about. The same thing with the Cross-Gen debate.

• Delay this game,
  • Put the PC version on hold (Focus all of their priority/attention on polishing the Series X version, same as every other mainline game in the franchise, and port it to PC only after its done)
  • GO AWAY for as long as it takes. Even if it takes 3 years. I would rather wait 3 more years for the next Halo game, than have another BAD Halo game thats going to launch in survival mode and need emergency post launch support.
  • And FFS do not mention the words "live service platform that grows over time" or any variation of that statement EVER again. Distance yourself from that shit as far as possible.

This aint a matter of just polishing up the lighting. That entire game seemed uninspired even IF you look past the graphics. There wasnt a single thing shown in that demo that couldn't be done in Just Cause 4 or Far Cry 5 (sans grappling hook for FC5). The writing of that speech at the end was awful. Considering Halo 4 had excellent writing. The animations looked worse also. Damn, Halo 4 is such an unfairly maligned game considering its quality in ALL aspects, was FAR above anything shown on thursday.

Arent you tired of them being constantly embattled in this cycle of being on life support for years, and having to spend the next 3 years doing emergency overhauls, just to finally get a project that barely makes par with what it should've launched to begin with? They're not fighting a war to WIN. They're fighting just to stay alive. We need less of that from Xbox. And Halo.

Yeah and just throw that $500 Million out the window and start over. It's an early build graphics polish doesn't even happen until the final 30 days of development for games. Ray tracing has not even been put in yet.

I_own_u_4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 I_own_u_4ever
@lamprey263 said:

I don't think it looked bad, but the point of the event was to knock our socks off, so in a sense it failed to do that, which was bad. I am still getting a Series X anyways, and I am still looking forward to playing this game.

There's questions I have regarding the game's story direction though I feel have gone overlooked after the Halo Infinite graphics reaction that has dominated any discussion for the game. I imagine there's possibly some epic early game moments they neglected to use in the reveal to avoid spoilers but in game we learn that essentially the UNMC and possibly Earth have been annihilated. Also, there seems to be a missing gap in the timeline between events of both Halo Wars 2 and Halo 5 going to Infinite, such as the unresolved story around Cortana and the Guardians, and after events of Halo Wars 2 we know the Banished managed to capture High Charity from the Flood. Let alone we don't have a clue as to how this cataclysm UNMC and Earth happened. Did the Banished attack Earth? Did the Flood retreat and attack Earth after Banished attacked High Charity? Did Cortana and the Guardians do it? A little bit of everything? Surely all these factions in the Halo universe will come to a head here, or that just seems to be where events in previous games seem to be pointing.

So, what was Microsoft and 343 thinking making the presentation the way they did? Well, I think there's a myopic marketing they're pushing hoping the Halo fans will get psyched over cryptic suggestive plot developments that will have people scratching their heads and writing Reddit forums speculating the way Marvel movie fans or Game of Thrones fans throw out theories between episodes. Hell, their Halo Infinite Atriox teaser that didn't exite many seems to suggest to me this is the direction they're going with their marketing. But this is the problem here, fans of the series that might stand a chance to be excited in such a manner are probably already sold on this game anyways. The people MS and 343 need to market to are the hold-outs, the people who grumble "there hasn't been a good Halo game since...". These people aren't going to be excited having been out of the loop for several games. They needed to see gameplay and game design that will break that brick wall they've built up against the series for years, and the failure of the Halo Infinite reveal was that they tried to woo the wrong crowd.

Not for me and many. Honestly I thought the game play looked great for Halo and the guns had oomph and great sound, but what really took the cake is Avowed, Stalker 2 and Fable.

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 hardwenzen

@zaryia said:

If it is very optimized those poor visuals allow it to run 100-200+ fps/hz I do not mind.

No, you will take those 60fps, and tell yourself that those visuals and frames is all what's possible on a 12tflops system.

IMAHAPYHIPPO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 IMAHAPYHIPPO
Member since 2004 • 4196 Posts

I'm a big enough fan of the series, I see myself getting it at launch, regardless. Whether or not that's on the Series X will come down to a few things: how good/bad it ends up looking, how much worse it performs on current gen hardware, and how much the Series X costs in unison with how much my One X will net me towards the purchase price.

To answer those specific parameters: if the Series X costs $399, I can sell the One X for at least $175, and Halo only runs in 4K 60 FPS on the Series X, I'll be playing it on the Series X.

If any of the above statement is not true, my PC or One X will do just fine.

StrongDeadlift

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By StrongDeadlift

@i_own_u_4ever said:

Yeah and just throw that $500 Million out the window and start over. It's an early build graphics polish doesn't even happen until the final 30 days of development for games. Ray tracing has not even been put in yet.

Yes. Exactly that. They clearly dont have anything to show for that "$500 million". And this game has the potential to permanently damage the brand equity of Halo, similar to Mass Effect: Andromeda or Fallout 76.

Also, it doesnt seem to stop MS from doing nonsensical wastes of money any other time. They blew $100 million on Ninja and Shroud to get them to shill Mixer. And what do they have to show for that now? Nothing. It was a nonsensical waste of money, but they cut their losses. They got rid of Mixer, and refocused their priorities.

Keep in mind, that was their whole plan for paying Ninja. Their "master plan" was to get him to eventually shill Halo Infinite when it came out, their "live service" game (read: vehicle for twitch streamers) and syphon his audience over. Imagine if they paid some of that money to....ahem...."reconcile" their differences with Marty O'Donnell, and get him to come back. And that mans been all over twitter and interviewing Halo superfans damn near begging MS to let him compose Halo again. He's made it clear he is interested, but MS are up their own asses.

I dont EVER want to hear MS are suddenly penny pinchers with their money again.

Star67

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 29

#44 Star67
Member since 2005 • 5168 Posts

So is system wars "Service Subscription Wars" now?

I don't give a damn about services, it's about games

@Pedro said:

Vaasman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 Vaasman
Member since 2008 • 15569 Posts

The visuals aren't so much a dealbreaker for me as the fact that the gameplay just looks so utterly dated. It's just Halo with a grappling hook, and if I want Halo I'll check out the MCC for a much lower cost and much sooner. No point waiting around for it.

Djoffer123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 Djoffer123
Member since 2016 • 2251 Posts

Never cared much for halo, and this ain’t looking like this is the game that will do it for me! Will still play it on game pass though...

But yeah it is problematic when a 3 (?) year old game(D2) has a better showing than one of the flagship launch titles...

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 72

#47  Edited By Pedro
Member since 2002 • 69479 Posts

@StrongDeadlift said:

• Delay this game,

Wrong side of what? I have Gamepass and the game is coming to Gamepass. If the game is good or bad it doesn't change anything with my sub. Not sure which part you were confused on.

You pointed out that the there is nothing new with the gameplay and what was shown can be done in Just Cause 4 and Far Cry 5. Ok, what next game cannot be done on current gen? I didn't like Halo 4 or Halo 5. Not sure what was this beacon of writing in Halo 4 that you saw but I missed it. The only Halo game I genuinely enjoyed was reached. I am also not sure when it was requirement of a game to have features that couldn't be done in other games. That's an unrealistically tall order for any game and an odd one to because anything can be replicated.

What does Xbox being "embattled in this cycle of being life support for years" got to do with me? Why would I get tired? Xbox is third or fourth largest gaming company by revenue depending on the quarter. Not sure how they are on life support. The problem with some of you folks, you take this shit too seriously.

lamprey263

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 lamprey263
Member since 2006 • 44564 Posts

@i_own_u_4ever: are you by chance someone who hasn't played a Halo game for a few entries?

Anyhow, I agree with you, I thought the gun design and sounds were a nice development in the showing, but something (and kind of back to my point) I feel maybe I can appreciate having played latest entries in series and contrasting my experience with them with this new showing, and in general any positive takeaways from the Halo showing for me were taken from very subtle elements of the showing which might fly over heads of many who haven't touched a Halo game in maybe a decade or more and think this latest game looks no different than the last one they played

But hey, if you haven't touched a Halo game in years yet got excited by this, good to hear.

PC_Rocks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 PC_Rocks
Member since 2018 • 8471 Posts

SInce I never really cared about Halo apart from the fact that it started consolization of FPS. I'm just having fun laughing at its sorry state.

Chutebox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 Chutebox
Member since 2007 • 50558 Posts

Not buying either way because I'm sick of shooters.

But hot damn does it look bad!