Has the Wi been on a drought?

• 144 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

AvinashTyagi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#101 AvinashTyagi
Member since 2005 • 4433 Posts
[QUOTE="AvinashTyagi"][QUOTE="Uptown"][QUOTE="AvinashTyagi"][QUOTE="Uptown"][QUOTE="AvinashTyagi"][QUOTE="Uptown"][QUOTE="AvinashTyagi"][QUOTE="Uptown"][QUOTE="AvinashTyagi"][QUOTE="Uptown"][QUOTE="AvinashTyagi"][QUOTE="Raider4Life81"][QUOTE="AvinashTyagi"][QUOTE="hyruledweller"][QUOTE="Uptown"]

[QUOTE="AvinashTyagi"][QUOTE="Raider4Life81"][QUOTE="AvinashTyagi"][QUOTE="Raider4Life81"]Just asking you comrades has the Wii been on a drought latly? Even Motorsotrm outscored everygame since Jan.7...and when do you think the Wii will get an third party AAA?Uptown

Wii has exclusive AAA, PS3 only has a port

since when are ports made to make the game worse? you act like ports automatically make the game fail 5/10

Everyone who wanted it played it already elsewhere, Wii's AAA is exclusive

WHile you can debate this exlucisve, non exclusive garbage......theres one thing thats for certain.....1 year old port of Oblivion > WarioWare. You cant just assume everyone has played it. Im sure people are playing Oblivion on PS3 right now that dont own an Xbox 360 or higher-end PC...and Oblivion is just a better game, period. Everyone knows WW was overrated on this site.

Just like LoZ: TP was underrated on this site? Sheep can't win here.

The cows and Lemmings are scared of the Wii, so they lash out at it by calling it overrated and calling its games overrated, they're a dying breed

your doing the same thing to the PS3

No what i'm doing to the PS3 is laughing at someone who deserves to suffer, its like when the villian dies in a movie, you feel happy :P

Im quite enjoying my PS3....I feel sorry for you not having enough money to throw away on one. I own all 3. Some people are so bitter over their funds....and even if you dont want one. Doesnt mean it wasnt a worthy purchase for me. Currently the PS3 is doing EVERYTHING better than the Wii....with the exception of overall sales thus far. Multimedia, Graphics, AI, Sound, Features, Disc Formats, Online Network.......the only upper hand the Wii has is sales...which dont directly affect me, and probably having rumble in the controller.....the games themselves are entirely debateable.....but if you want to go by scores.... Wii: 1 AAA, 5 AA in 48 Games. PS3: 1 AAA, 14 AA in 29 Games.

Just proves Wii is getting more games, And I have plenty of Money I just prefer to spend my money on other stuff

EDIT* More PS2 games.

Meh, they still sell, and slaes lead to more dev support

Now ive seen it all.

what? You don't agree that the PS2 had the biggest library last gen because of the highest sales?

but those PS2 games were acceptable on the PS2 in 2002....not acceptable ports in 2007......are you really trying to defend this?

I'm not buying them, but if they lead to more dev support on the Wii i'm not against it

earlier you said these PS2 ports "sell"....then you go onto say you're not buying them. Regardless, even if they DO sell on the Wii....it only shows devs that the Wii is nothing but a cash cow on last gen software and they will continue to port titles from last gen and regurgitate last-gen game engines.

I'm not the only one buying the Wii, a huge pool of casuals who will buy it are out there

so this justifies the amount of PS2 titles coming to the Wii?  You're supposed  to settle for less automatically and then compare those games to PS3/360 and claim victory with quality software?  Is anyone else confused here or is it just me 

Nope, because you don't get it, i'm still getting the games I want, the AAA games that will come to the Wii (mosty first party), but with sales it'll mean more third party support which is good, because even though 90-95% of 3rd party stuff is junk there is still the 5-10% which turn out good
shadow_lord_11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#102 shadow_lord_11
Member since 2004 • 20792 Posts
[QUOTE="shadow_lord_11"][QUOTE="wavebrid"][QUOTE="Silvereign"][QUOTE="JustAGamer01"]

It seems ur trolling so ill u own quick and painless....

every console has a drought...360 had one for months, Ps3's is just awful now...

the wii had a AAA before the ps3 regradless if it wasnt a multiplat... the wii has an exclusive AAA.

wavebrid

PS3 was awful but now it has more games then the Wii. THe wii still has last gen looking games.

PS3 has some more AAA potential multiplat titles heading this way in this upcomming two months.

The Wii still doesn't have an AAA third party game.

so grpachis define next gen :|

well 360 has more games than ps3

same dose the wii

so what atleast it wasnt A PORT

Graphics have ALWAYS DEFINED NEXT GEN SHEEP.

and whats wrong with a 9.5 port? its much better than a 9.0 party game :roll:

seriously, you guys make it to easy.

seriously grapchsi dont = next gen

you do understand what next gen means? applenty not

and whats wrong with a party game being 9.0? :roll:

a port is i can get the game on a better system than wasting 600.00 on a ps3

get it for 360 and i could of played so long ago too....

Graphics have always been the sole factor in next gen gaming. the wii does have "last gen" graphics because its graphics arent much of a step up.

And theres nothing wrong witha 9.0 party game but the pouitn remains, the ports you hate so much is a far better game than anything avaible on the pathetic wii system. end of arguement.  

Uptown

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#103 Uptown
Member since 2002 • 10348 Posts
[QUOTE="Uptown"][QUOTE="AvinashTyagi"][QUOTE="Uptown"][QUOTE="AvinashTyagi"][QUOTE="Uptown"][QUOTE="AvinashTyagi"][QUOTE="Uptown"][QUOTE="AvinashTyagi"][QUOTE="Uptown"][QUOTE="AvinashTyagi"][QUOTE="Uptown"][QUOTE="AvinashTyagi"][QUOTE="Raider4Life81"][QUOTE="AvinashTyagi"][QUOTE="hyruledweller"][QUOTE="Uptown"]

[QUOTE="AvinashTyagi"][QUOTE="Raider4Life81"][QUOTE="AvinashTyagi"][QUOTE="Raider4Life81"]Just asking you comrades has the Wii been on a drought latly? Even Motorsotrm outscored everygame since Jan.7...and when do you think the Wii will get an third party AAA?AvinashTyagi

since when are ports made to make the game worse? you act like ports automatically make the game fail 5/10

WHile you can debate this exlucisve, non exclusive garbage......theres one thing thats for certain.....1 year old port of Oblivion > WarioWare. You cant just assume everyone has played it. Im sure people are playing Oblivion on PS3 right now that dont own an Xbox 360 or higher-end PC...and Oblivion is just a better game, period. Everyone knows WW was overrated on this site.

The cows and Lemmings are scared of the Wii, so they lash out at it by calling it overrated and calling its games overrated, they're a dying breed

No what i'm doing to the PS3 is laughing at someone who deserves to suffer, its like when the villian dies in a movie, you feel happy :P

Im quite enjoying my PS3....I feel sorry for you not having enough money to throw away on one. I own all 3. Some people are so bitter over their funds....and even if you dont want one. Doesnt mean it wasnt a worthy purchase for me. Currently the PS3 is doing EVERYTHING better than the Wii....with the exception of overall sales thus far. Multimedia, Graphics, AI, Sound, Features, Disc Formats, Online Network.......the only upper hand the Wii has is sales...which dont directly affect me, and probably having rumble in the controller.....the games themselves are entirely debateable.....but if you want to go by scores.... Wii: 1 AAA, 5 AA in 48 Games. PS3: 1 AAA, 14 AA in 29 Games.

Just proves Wii is getting more games, And I have plenty of Money I just prefer to spend my money on other stuff

EDIT* More PS2 games.

Now ive seen it all.

what? You don't agree that the PS2 had the biggest library last gen because of the highest sales?

but those PS2 games were acceptable on the PS2 in 2002....not acceptable ports in 2007......are you really trying to defend this?

I'm not buying them, but if they lead to more dev support on the Wii i'm not against it

earlier you said these PS2 ports "sell"....then you go onto say you're not buying them. Regardless, even if they DO sell on the Wii....it only shows devs that the Wii is nothing but a cash cow on last gen software and they will continue to port titles from last gen and regurgitate last-gen game engines.

I'm not the only one buying the Wii, a huge pool of casuals who will buy it are out there

so this justifies the amount of PS2 titles coming to the Wii? You're supposed to settle for less automatically and then compare those games to PS3/360 and claim victory with quality software? Is anyone else confused here or is it just me

Nope, because you don't get it, i'm still getting the games I want, the AAA games that will come to the Wii (mosty first party), but with sales it'll mean more third party support which is good, because even though 90-95% of 3rd party stuff is junk there is still the 5-10% which turn out good

So you just admitted its gamecube all over again....crappy 3rd party and awesome 1st party. gotcha.  I believe that statement solidifies the TOPIC of this thread.  The Wii drought will continue throughout its life with reliance on Nintendo software.

wavebrid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#104 wavebrid
Member since 2006 • 8204 Posts
[QUOTE="Hoffgod"][QUOTE="Uptown"]

Uptown

Have you ever played some of the games from 2000 and early 2001 that were on the PS2? Fantavision? Oni? Gungriffon Blaze? The Bouncer? Unison? They pale in comparison to games that would come later. The truly great games didn't start hitting until late 2001 when Devil May Cry, GTA 3, Ace Combat 4, Final Fantasy X, ICO, Jak & Daxter, and MGS 2 hit. Now look at the Wii. Some great games early on, but most games don't quite feel complete. But this fall and winter a killer lineup is assembling...

I understand that...coming from you, a guy that hyped SSX Blur AA....but anyways, Wii hardware is not hard to develop for like the PS2 was. The learning curve is not there on the Wii...its NEARLY the same tried and true hardware from the GameCube/Xbox era. Are you also saying the PS3 isnt going to have any good games a year into its life cycle? Cuz hardware wise, PS3 has a larger learning curve than the Wii. hands down.

fact Nintendo console awalys easier to devlope on . though its not the same as cube diffrent contorller 2 times more powerufl grapchis better than cube ... its already been said wii is more powerful than xbox.

just beacuse it dosent show dosent mean its true....

wavebrid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105 wavebrid
[QUOTE="wavebrid"][QUOTE="shadow_lord_11"][QUOTE="wavebrid"][QUOTE="Silvereign"][QUOTE="JustAGamer01"]

every console has a drought...360 had one for months, Ps3's is just awful now...

the wii had a AAA before the ps3 regradless if it wasnt a multiplat... the wii has an exclusive AAA.

shadow_lord_11

PS3 was awful but now it has more games then the Wii. THe wii still has last gen looking games.

PS3 has some more AAA potential multiplat titles heading this way in this upcomming two months.

same dose the wii

seriously grapchsi dont = next gen

you do understand what next gen means? applenty not

and whats wrong with a party game being 9.0? :roll:

a port is i can get the game on a better system than wasting 600.00 on a ps3

get it for 360 and i could of played so long ago too....

Graphics have always been the sole factor in next gen gaming. the wii does have "last gen" graphics because its graphics arent much of a step up.

And theres nothing wrong witha 9.0 party game but the pouitn remains, the ports you hate so much is a far better game than anything avaible on the pathetic wii system. end of arguement.  

its a step :| second next gen = nex geation after kids , people or products

acocdring your logic you ARE WRONG

Uptown

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106 Uptown
[QUOTE="Uptown"][QUOTE="Hoffgod"][QUOTE="Uptown"]

wavebrid

Have you ever played some of the games from 2000 and early 2001 that were on the PS2? Fantavision? Oni? Gungriffon Blaze? The Bouncer? Unison? They pale in comparison to games that would come later. The truly great games didn't start hitting until late 2001 when Devil May Cry, GTA 3, Ace Combat 4, Final Fantasy X, ICO, Jak & Daxter, and MGS 2 hit. Now look at the Wii. Some great games early on, but most games don't quite feel complete. But this fall and winter a killer lineup is assembling...

I understand that...coming from you, a guy that hyped SSX Blur AA....but anyways, Wii hardware is not hard to develop for like the PS2 was. The learning curve is not there on the Wii...its NEARLY the same tried and true hardware from the GameCube/Xbox era. Are you also saying the PS3 isnt going to have any good games a year into its life cycle? Cuz hardware wise, PS3 has a larger learning curve than the Wii. hands down.

fact Nintendo console awalys easier to devlope on . though its not the same as cube diffrent contorller 2 times more powerufl grapchis better than cube ... its already been said wii is more powerful than xbox.

the Wii is not 2x more powerful than the GC.  I'll put money on that.  Maybe 1.5x 

AvinashTyagi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107 AvinashTyagi
[QUOTE="AvinashTyagi"][QUOTE="Uptown"][QUOTE="AvinashTyagi"][QUOTE="Uptown"][QUOTE="AvinashTyagi"][QUOTE="Uptown"][QUOTE="AvinashTyagi"][QUOTE="Uptown"][QUOTE="AvinashTyagi"][QUOTE="Uptown"][QUOTE="AvinashTyagi"][QUOTE="Uptown"][QUOTE="AvinashTyagi"][QUOTE="Raider4Life81"][QUOTE="AvinashTyagi"][QUOTE="hyruledweller"][QUOTE="Uptown"]

[QUOTE="AvinashTyagi"][QUOTE="Raider4Life81"][QUOTE="AvinashTyagi"][QUOTE="Raider4Life81"]Just asking you comrades has the Wii been on a drought latly? Even Motorsotrm outscored everygame since Jan.7...and when do you think the Wii will get an third party AAA?Uptown

EDIT* More PS2 games.

Now ive seen it all.

so this justifies the amount of PS2 titles coming to the Wii? You're supposed to settle for less automatically and then compare those games to PS3/360 and claim victory with quality software? Is anyone else confused here or is it just me

So you just admitted its gamecube all over again....crappy 3rd party and awesome 1st party. gotcha.   

Nope more like the NES or Snes, the Nes and SNES had a ton of crappy third party games, but a lot of awesome games as well, mostly from Nintendo but also from third parties as well, and that was because they had the lions share of the market
shadow_lord_11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108 shadow_lord_11

its a step :| second next gen = nex geation after kids , people or products

acocdring your logic you ARE WRONG

wavebrid
wtf are you talking about? Seriosuly, type a little slowing and make your sentences more coherent.
shadow_lord_11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109 shadow_lord_11
Nope more like the NES or Snes, the Nes and SNES had a ton of crappy third party games, but a lot of awesome games as well, mostly from Nintendo but also from third parties as well, and that was because they had the lions share of the marketAvinashTyagi
please name these "lots of awsome games as well"
AvinashTyagi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110 AvinashTyagi
[QUOTE="AvinashTyagi"] Nope more like the NES or Snes, the Nes and SNES had a ton of crappy third party games, but a lot of awesome games as well, mostly from Nintendo but also from third parties as well, and that was because they had the lions share of the marketshadow_lord_11

What from the Nes and Snes? first or third party?
Avatar image for RurouniSaiyajin
RurouniSaiyajin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111 RurouniSaiyajin
Member since 2007 • 4951 Posts

The quoting in this thread is getting so bad it's making it's own pyramid ^,^

As far as the Wii been on a drought, yeah, I think both the PS3 and the Wii have been on a drought until this spring came around. It was an inevitable thing for new systems.

Hoffgod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#112 Hoffgod
Member since 2006 • 12229 Posts
[QUOTE="Hoffgod"][QUOTE="Uptown"]

Uptown

You're right, it's not as hard to learn. Instead developers had a different disadvantages. The first is learning how to properly use the Wiimote. I'm sure by time the year is out we'll have seen FPS on the Wii that blow Red Steel and COD 3 away in terms of controls. Why? Because they learned from the successes and failures of those titles and applied it to their own game. Also, developers were unprepared. Not only did Nintendo wait until around June to send out the finalized Wii dev kits, but before E3 2006 most developers weren't even planning games for the Wii. Caught unprepared by the success at E3, and then the wild popularity building to launch, and now the continued sellouts, the developers were caught in a situation where they didn't have much time to make a game for the Wii. Both of those combined to make the current Wiimake-heavy lineup you see today. You want to get a game out quickly? Port a game over. And while you're at it, use it as a chance to experiment with the controls so you can do better in the future. It's less risky than creating a whole new game to experiment with the Wiimote. But come this fall the big guns start coming out. SMG, MP3C, SSBB, RE:UC, No More Heroes, Disaster, and I'm sure more that are yet to be announced. Oh, and did I say anything about the PS3? Different console, different problems.
GundamGuy0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113 GundamGuy0
Member since 2003 • 10970 Posts

[QUOTE="AvinashTyagi"] Nope more like the NES or Snes, the Nes and SNES had a ton of crappy third party games, but a lot of awesome games as well, mostly from Nintendo but also from third parties as well, and that was because they had the lions share of the marketshadow_lord_11

There are too many to name on the SNES.  

shadow_lord_11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114 shadow_lord_11
[QUOTE="shadow_lord_11"][QUOTE="AvinashTyagi"] Nope more like the NES or Snes, the Nes and SNES had a ton of crappy third party games, but a lot of awesome games as well, mostly from Nintendo but also from third parties as well, and that was because they had the lions share of the marketAvinashTyagi

from the wii.
Hoffgod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#115 Hoffgod
Member since 2006 • 12229 Posts
[QUOTE="wavebrid"][QUOTE="Uptown"][QUOTE="Hoffgod"][QUOTE="Uptown"]

Uptown

the Wii is not 2x more powerful than the GC.  I'll put money on that.  Maybe 1.5x 

You might want to read this, then.
AvinashTyagi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116 AvinashTyagi
[QUOTE="AvinashTyagi"][QUOTE="shadow_lord_11"][QUOTE="AvinashTyagi"] Nope more like the NES or Snes, the Nes and SNES had a ton of crappy third party games, but a lot of awesome games as well, mostly from Nintendo but also from third parties as well, and that was because they had the lions share of the marketshadow_lord_11

from the wii.

Wii has just started fanboy, i'm talking about over its lifetime, duh :roll:
Uptown

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117 Uptown

[QUOTE="shadow_lord_11"][QUOTE="AvinashTyagi"][QUOTE="shadow_lord_11"][QUOTE="AvinashTyagi"] Nope more like the NES or Snes, the Nes and SNES had a ton of crappy third party games, but a lot of awesome games as well, mostly from Nintendo but also from third parties as well, and that was because they had the lions share of the marketAvinashTyagi

from the wii.

So you think the Wii is going to be like the SNES? You heard it here first folks.  Im done here, these people are making bogus claims to divert from the actual debate.

shadow_lord_11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118 shadow_lord_11

[QUOTE="shadow_lord_11"][QUOTE="AvinashTyagi"][QUOTE="shadow_lord_11"][QUOTE="AvinashTyagi"] Nope more like the NES or Snes, the Nes and SNES had a ton of crappy third party games, but a lot of awesome games as well, mostly from Nintendo but also from third parties as well, and that was because they had the lions share of the marketAvinashTyagi

from the wii.

So your saying that you know for certain that the wii wont be like the gamecube. You know for a fact it will be like the snes?

well from early look of things, i'd say your wrong.  

wavebrid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119 wavebrid
[QUOTE="wavebrid"][QUOTE="Uptown"][QUOTE="Hoffgod"][QUOTE="Uptown"]

Uptown

Jeux-France have an interview with one of the lead developers working on Ubisoft's red steel title for the Wii. When questioned about the Wii's power being compared to the Xbox, he said that the sum of the Wii's power is greater than the Xbox' but there are things the Xbox can produce which the Wii can't produce - let's hope he was talking about something such as game bugs! The interview was translated via Babelfish so alot could've got lost in translation.

http://www.maxconsole.net/?mode=news&newsid=7887

I do not have the right to speak in details of what Wii can do graphically. What one can say, it is that on the sum of all that it can do, Wii is more powerful than Xbox. But there are things which Xbox can make and which Wii cannot make.

http://www.gamespot.com/pages/company/index.php?company=76457&om_act=convert&om_clk=stats&tag=stats;developer

manhunt 2 for ps2 is rockstar london

and manhunt 2 for wii is rockstar troanota...

AvinashTyagi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120 AvinashTyagi

[QUOTE="AvinashTyagi"][QUOTE="shadow_lord_11"][QUOTE="AvinashTyagi"][QUOTE="shadow_lord_11"][QUOTE="AvinashTyagi"] Nope more like the NES or Snes, the Nes and SNES had a ton of crappy third party games, but a lot of awesome games as well, mostly from Nintendo but also from third parties as well, and that was because they had the lions share of the marketUptown

from the wii.

So you think the Wii is going to be like the SNES? You heard it here first folks. 

Yes you did, Wii is going to be huge
shadow_lord_11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#121 shadow_lord_11

[QUOTE="AvinashTyagi"][QUOTE="shadow_lord_11"][QUOTE="AvinashTyagi"][QUOTE="shadow_lord_11"][QUOTE="AvinashTyagi"] Nope more like the NES or Snes, the Nes and SNES had a ton of crappy third party games, but a lot of awesome games as well, mostly from Nintendo but also from third parties as well, and that was because they had the lions share of the marketUptown

from the wii.

So you think the Wii is going to be like the SNES? You heard it here first folks. Im done here, these people are making bogus claims to divert from the actual debate.

lmfao :lol: :lol:
AvinashTyagi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#122 AvinashTyagi

[QUOTE="AvinashTyagi"][QUOTE="shadow_lord_11"][QUOTE="AvinashTyagi"][QUOTE="shadow_lord_11"][QUOTE="AvinashTyagi"] Nope more like the NES or Snes, the Nes and SNES had a ton of crappy third party games, but a lot of awesome games as well, mostly from Nintendo but also from third parties as well, and that was because they had the lions share of the marketshadow_lord_11

from the wii.

So your saying that you know for certain that the wii wont be like the gamecube. You know for a fact it will be like the snes?

well from early look of things, i'd say your wrong.  

*Looks at the charts* Nope I think i'm right
voxware00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#123 voxware00
Member since 2004 • 5018 Posts
[QUOTE="wavebrid"][QUOTE="Silvereign"][QUOTE="JustAGamer01"]

shadow_lord_11

same dose the wii

as far as enticing new buyers

a PORT is not going to get me to buy a 600$ ps3.. when theres only 3 exclusives(2 of which are racers...)

not to say wario will... but i bought a ds for warioware twisted when it was 10$... not to mention

for 310$.. you can get 2 games and 2 controllers both with nunchuks

now if anyone wants to argue about 3rd party support, PLEASE reply to my thread

it's going to be bumped to page 10 fast because nobody is able to name any Original 3rd party exclusive IPs for the ps3 in 2007

GundamGuy0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124 GundamGuy0
[QUOTE="Uptown"]

[QUOTE="AvinashTyagi"][QUOTE="shadow_lord_11"][QUOTE="AvinashTyagi"][QUOTE="shadow_lord_11"][QUOTE="AvinashTyagi"] Nope more like the NES or Snes, the Nes and SNES had a ton of crappy third party games, but a lot of awesome games as well, mostly from Nintendo but also from third parties as well, and that was because they had the lions share of the marketshadow_lord_11

from the wii.

So you think the Wii is going to be like the SNES? You heard it here first folks. Im done here, these people are making bogus claims to divert from the actual debate.

And you no for sure that the PS3 or Xbox 360 won't be like the Game Cube? Welcome to System wars.  

gnutux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#125 gnutux
Member since 2005 • 1341 Posts
There's a massive drought in Toronto, that I can confirm. gnutux
Uptown

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#126 Uptown
[QUOTE="shadow_lord_11"][QUOTE="Uptown"]

[QUOTE="AvinashTyagi"][QUOTE="shadow_lord_11"][QUOTE="AvinashTyagi"][QUOTE="shadow_lord_11"][QUOTE="AvinashTyagi"] Nope more like the NES or Snes, the Nes and SNES had a ton of crappy third party games, but a lot of awesome games as well, mostly from Nintendo but also from third parties as well, and that was because they had the lions share of the marketGundamGuy0

from the wii.

And you no for sure that the PS3 or Xbox 360 won't be like the Game Cube? Welcome to System wars.

No because the 360 already has beaten the gamecube in terms of 3rd party quality....and Sony is well on its way. Sony and Microsoft thrive on 3rd party software, Nintendo does not.  Although Sony has a pretty good first party list as well. 

wavebrid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#127 wavebrid

There's a massive drought in Toronto, that I can confirm. gnutuxgnutux

fiding a console yes games not really in else your looking for a speicif game

wavebrid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#128 wavebrid
[QUOTE="GundamGuy0"][QUOTE="shadow_lord_11"][QUOTE="Uptown"]

from the wii.

No because the 360 already has beaten the gamecube in terms of 3rd party quality....and Sony is well on its way. Sony and Microsoft thrive on 3rd party software, Nintendo does not.  Although Sony has a pretty good first party list as well. 

360 been out a year  3rd party qualityy i havent seen any pass re4 or killer 7 or  viteal joe...

Nitnendo got plenty of 3rd party support and getting more once they relise ps3 just has a smaller audince

3rd partys go to  crowd who sales the most

Avatar image for deactivated-5967f36c08c33
deactivated-5967f36c08c33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#129 deactivated-5967f36c08c33
Member since 2006 • 15614 Posts
The Wii was in a drought,but then again,all the current gen console were.
GundamGuy0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#130 GundamGuy0

from the wii.

No because the 360 already has beaten the gamecube in terms of 3rd party quality....and Sony is well on its way. Sony and Microsoft thrive on 3rd party software, Nintendo does not. Although Sony has a pretty good first party list as well.

Ok, but the Wii is destined to be that way, even though it has more 3rd party games on it then the GC had on it at this point... and has sold better? 

Uptown

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#131 Uptown
[QUOTE="Uptown"][QUOTE="GundamGuy0"][QUOTE="shadow_lord_11"][QUOTE="Uptown"]

[QUOTE="AvinashTyagi"][QUOTE="shadow_lord_11"][QUOTE="AvinashTyagi"][QUOTE="shadow_lord_11"][QUOTE="AvinashTyagi"] Nope more like the NES or Snes, the Nes and SNES had a ton of crappy third party games, but a lot of awesome games as well, mostly from Nintendo but also from third parties as well, and that was because they had the lions share of the marketwavebrid

from the wii.

No because the 360 already has beaten the gamecube in terms of 3rd party quality....and Sony is well on its way. Sony and Microsoft thrive on 3rd party software, Nintendo does not. Although Sony has a pretty good first party list as well.

360 been out a year 3rd party qualityy i havent seen any pass re4 or killer 7 or viteal joe...

Nitnendo got plenty of 3rd party support and getting more once they relise ps3 just has a smaller audince

3rd partys go to crowd who sales the most

Hows Gears of War sound as a 3rd party game that crushes RE4 and Killer 7? Or what about Oblivion?

AvinashTyagi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#132 AvinashTyagi

from the wii.

:lol: Third party goes with the sales, you won't see much third party on the PS3 in a year, it'll have droughts or only ports, Wii is going to have the most third party support this gen
AvinashTyagi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#133 AvinashTyagi
[QUOTE="wavebrid"][QUOTE="Uptown"][QUOTE="GundamGuy0"][QUOTE="shadow_lord_11"][QUOTE="Uptown"]

from the wii.

360 been out a year 3rd party qualityy i havent seen any pass re4 or killer 7 or viteal joe...

Hows Gears of War sound as a 3rd party game that crushes RE4 and Killer 7? Or what about Oblivion?

Yeah but that won't last, not as the sales continue, no dev is going to avoid the Wii when it has a majority of the Market, Devs are about the money
wavebrid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#135 wavebrid
[QUOTE="wavebrid"][QUOTE="Uptown"][QUOTE="GundamGuy0"][QUOTE="shadow_lord_11"][QUOTE="Uptown"]

from the wii.

depands on taste not the gear or the score and it didnt crush it

caje47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#136 caje47
Member since 2005 • 2298 Posts

[QUOTE="Raider4Life81"]Just asking you comrades has the Wii been on a drought latly? Even Motorsotrm outscored everygame since Jan.7...and when do you think the Wii will get an third party AAA?AvinashTyagi

Got damage control? 

AvinashTyagi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#137 AvinashTyagi

[QUOTE="AvinashTyagi"][QUOTE="Raider4Life81"]Just asking you comrades has the Wii been on a drought latly? Even Motorsotrm outscored everygame since Jan.7...and when do you think the Wii will get an third party AAA?caje47

Got damage control? 

Nope, truth
aaronfilmltd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 38

#138 aaronfilmltd
Member since 2007 • 1032 Posts
[QUOTE="Uptown"][QUOTE="AvinashTyagi"][QUOTE="Uptown"][QUOTE="AvinashTyagi"][QUOTE="Uptown"][QUOTE="AvinashTyagi"][QUOTE="Uptown"][QUOTE="AvinashTyagi"][QUOTE="Uptown"][QUOTE="AvinashTyagi"][QUOTE="Uptown"][QUOTE="AvinashTyagi"][QUOTE="Uptown"][QUOTE="AvinashTyagi"][QUOTE="Raider4Life81"][QUOTE="AvinashTyagi"][QUOTE="hyruledweller"][QUOTE="Uptown"]

[QUOTE="AvinashTyagi"][QUOTE="Raider4Life81"][QUOTE="AvinashTyagi"][QUOTE="Raider4Life81"]Just asking you comrades has the Wii been on a drought latly? Even Motorsotrm outscored everygame since Jan.7...and when do you think the Wii will get an third party AAA?AvinashTyagi

EDIT* More PS2 games.

Now ive seen it all.

So you just admitted its gamecube all over again....crappy 3rd party and awesome 1st party. gotcha.   

Nope more like the NES or Snes, the Nes and SNES had a ton of crappy third party games, but a lot of awesome games as well, mostly from Nintendo but also from third parties as well, and that was because they had the lions share of the market

Hey, everybody! Let's see how narrow we can make the quote boxes! Go ahead-try it! Someone quote me!

Anyway, The Wii has the potential to be an extremely strong console. Already the total units sold is 5 times more than what the PS3 has so far. Finances DO matter in selling consoles. Wii has already racked up half of what the 360 has total units sold in 3-4 months. The lack of good games in this stressful time is also clear, as I haven't bought another game since the start of January. Is that really going to matter? Wii has some stong titles that are going to eventually hit it and in effect will attract tons of gamers. The hype behind Super Smash Bros. is staggering. That game alone will get people to get a Wii. And after seeing the new preview for Paper Mario, odds are that game is going to motivate people to get the Wii as well. The fact that Nintendo is also trying to appeal to non-gamers is going to really help the market, like it or not.

It's not like I'm trying to down on the PS3, either. All I'm saying is that the games out right now aren't worth putting 600 dollars down for or are already on the 360. The console has potential, believe me, but the Wii just might improve on its drought and put out some quality games.

doffythebest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#139 doffythebest
Member since 2004 • 802 Posts
[QUOTE="AvinashTyagi"][QUOTE="hyruledweller"][QUOTE="Uptown"]

[QUOTE="AvinashTyagi"][QUOTE="Raider4Life81"][QUOTE="AvinashTyagi"][QUOTE="Raider4Life81"]Just asking you comrades has the Wii been on a drought latly? Even Motorsotrm outscored everygame since Jan.7...and when do you think the Wii will get an third party AAA?Raider4Life81

Look at the sales numbers and look how big PS3 flopped.

Raider4Life81

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#140 Raider4Life81
Member since 2007 • 196 Posts
[QUOTE="caje47"]

[QUOTE="AvinashTyagi"][QUOTE="Raider4Life81"]Just asking you comrades has the Wii been on a drought latly? Even Motorsotrm outscored everygame since Jan.7...and when do you think the Wii will get an third party AAA?AvinashTyagi

Got damage control? 

Nope, truth

and its the truth that Oblivion is greater than WarioWare....I think the Knights of the Nine side quest has more longlasting than WarioWare itself
Raider4Life81

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#141 Raider4Life81
stop with the giant chain quotes
AvinashTyagi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#142 AvinashTyagi
[QUOTE="AvinashTyagi"][QUOTE="caje47"]

[QUOTE="AvinashTyagi"][QUOTE="Raider4Life81"]Just asking you comrades has the Wii been on a drought latly? Even Motorsotrm outscored everygame since Jan.7...and when do you think the Wii will get an third party AAA?Raider4Life81

Got damage control? 

Nope, truth

and its the truth that Oblivion is greater than WarioWare....I think the Knights of the Nine side quest has more longlasting than WarioWare itself

Perhaps but the game is a year old now, so who cares, that's all the PS3 has, sloppy seconds
Raider4Life81

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#143 Raider4Life81
[QUOTE="Raider4Life81"][QUOTE="AvinashTyagi"][QUOTE="caje47"]

[QUOTE="AvinashTyagi"][QUOTE="Raider4Life81"]Just asking you comrades has the Wii been on a drought latly? Even Motorsotrm outscored everygame since Jan.7...and when do you think the Wii will get an third party AAA?AvinashTyagi

Got damage control? 

Nope, truth

Perhaps but the game is a year old now, so who cares, that's all the PS3 has, sloppy seconds

and you have mini-games? Id have a 9.5 port over 9.1(lucky score) of mini-games anyday
GundamGuy0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#144 GundamGuy0
[QUOTE="AvinashTyagi"][QUOTE="caje47"]

[QUOTE="AvinashTyagi"][QUOTE="Raider4Life81"]Just asking you comrades has the Wii been on a drought latly? Even Motorsotrm outscored everygame since Jan.7...and when do you think the Wii will get an third party AAA?Raider4Life81

Got damage control?

Nope, truth

Warioware is one of those games that meant to be pick up and play, and a party game... It's the best in it's Genre just like Oblivion is the best at what it does also.  

DA_B0MB

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#145 DA_B0MB
Member since 2005 • 9938 Posts

[QUOTE="AvinashTyagi"][QUOTE="Raider4Life81"]Just asking you comrades has the Wii been on a drought latly? Even Motorsotrm outscored everygame since Jan.7...and when do you think the Wii will get an third party AAA?JustAGamer01

ownage is a dish best severd cold.....

That exclusive AAA was an overrated mistake.
AvinashTyagi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#146 AvinashTyagi
[QUOTE="AvinashTyagi"][QUOTE="Raider4Life81"][QUOTE="AvinashTyagi"][QUOTE="caje47"]

Got damage control? 

Nope, truth

and you have mini-games? Id have a 9.5 port over 9.1(lucky score) of mini-games anyday

Great because that's what it looks like the PS3 is going to have this gen ports and Multiplats, enjoy them for $200 more than they are on the 360, while those of us who own the Wii are going to get the large library of exclusives
Raider4Life81

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#147 Raider4Life81
[QUOTE="Raider4Life81"][QUOTE="AvinashTyagi"][QUOTE="Raider4Life81"][QUOTE="AvinashTyagi"][QUOTE="caje47"]

Got damage control? 

Nope, truth

Great because that's what it looks like the PS3 is going to have this gen ports and Multiplats, enjoy them for $200 more than they are on the 360, while those of us who own the Wii are going to get the large library of exclusives

like? teh SSX Blur?
Iyethar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#148 Iyethar
Member since 2006 • 4660 Posts

Userbase > third party support > userbase > third party support.

OR

The casual console becomes the hardcore console.

Silvereign

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#149 Silvereign
Member since 2006 • 3006 Posts
[QUOTE="Silvereign"][QUOTE="JustAGamer01"]

wavebrid

same dose the wii

Are you saying graphics don't equal next gen? So why aren't PS1s, N64s, and Xboxs still around?

Ok thats nice PS3 still has more games then the Wii and the gamming library between the systems will worsen. When it comes to a gamming library You sheep are still in last place for 3 straight generations. 2 decades worth of the very few same old first party games and no third party.

First off of all Oblivion was improved. Secondly Oblivion is one of the best roleplaying games this gen. Thirdly if the roles were reversed sheep and lemmings would be running a muck like their doing with DMC4.  Who's talking. PS3 and 360 are multiplatting with high end PCs while your multiplatting with handheld systems PSP and DS and the weakest console system last gen the PS2.

Have you even looked at the Wii's lineup for 07. PS3's lineup completely decimates it multiplats are not. Yeah and the 360 has more games for now but there are many 360 exclusives heading to the PS3. I geuss Oblivion was the first to set it off. The point is 360 and PS3 will have an incredible library of games but the Wii will suffer and so will Wii only owners and thats one of the major reasons why it will fail.

aaronfilmltd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 38

#150 aaronfilmltd
Member since 2007 • 1032 Posts
BUMP